Speaker 1: Your non Sky News Australia starts.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: This is Outside.
Speaker 4: Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke, virtue signaling and identity politics on steroids. What Kamala Harris and her weird vice presidential pick ah as a gift to satire?
Speaker 5: Hi, this is Tim.
Speaker 6: It's Kamala Harris. Good morning, Governor.
Speaker 5: Good morning madam Vice president.
Speaker 6: Listen, you weren't my first choice. To be honest, you weren't even in my top ten.
Speaker 7: But no one else wants to run as my VP because they all know I'm going to lose. You are the only one who is willing to be my running mate.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is basically career suicide. But I did some dumb shit a few years back, and now I'm totally controlled by the deep state, and so they told me either I become your running mate or I get Epstein in a New York.
Speaker 9: Prison artificial intelligence, artificially generated spoof. But as they say, it's funny because it could be true.
Speaker 7: Basically, we're going to pretend that you're a normal American white guy. There's a bunch of things you did that we got to run away from here. You passed a law requiring tampons in the boys' bathroom in schools. You basically cheered on the George Floyd ryders who burned down your cities. You implemented a snitch hotline during COVID, and Tim, you signed a law that allows the state to take custody of children if their parents refuse to let them transition.
Speaker 10: And if you think that's funny, just wait until these two, if they do get real power.
Speaker 7: Okay, So Tim, tell me your radical left political views are those real?
Speaker 5: Oh no, of course not.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I will have whatever political views you pay me to have.
Speaker 6: I love it. Tim, You're like the white male version of me.
Speaker 5: You're right, no one voted for me either. Hey, Kamala, let's see what can be unburdened by what has.
Speaker 4: Been, unburdened by what has been And while those two romp scarily towards the White House, let's grab the latest Outsiders news. Well, we normally start with Australian news, but what is happening in Britain is so concerning the assault on free speech, the assault on social media, the assault.
Speaker 1: On freedom of expression.
Speaker 4: They're kind of weird, perverse attitudes of many of the law enforcement authorities who are rushing around the place busily looking into people's social media tweets and posts and instagrams, rather than you know, going out and kind of catching the bad guys as they're supposed to do. Reata and James, James, what is going on in England in your opinion?
Speaker 10: Ah, well, I mean what we see on the news is very disturbing. As you say, Rod, you know, there are parts of Britain where real crimes break ins, burglaries, violent crimes, none of them get solved for years, you know, the police are too busy doing other things and what.
Speaker 2: Are they doing.
Speaker 10: Well now they are going after people who posted anything that they decided and the language is really really vague in support of these riots which we saw that broke out after that. Let's not forget horrific incident where those children were killed and injured by a madman with a machete at that Taylor Swift dance concert. And since then, of course there's been this huge outbreak of violence. Now, what I think is going on here is we have seen for years, We've talked about it on this program. We saw it in the Brexit vote We've seen the way the British political class, particularly labor, has a real contempt for traditional working class Britain and working class British people. And now they have risen up and some of those scenes have been gratious grace, so we have to say that. But they have risen up and the police are more concerned. The Prime Minister is now known as two tier kar Keir Starmer because of his police are here. They are going after people who are involved with the riots. And yet you know, you see people getting three years for social media posts now and people who've been involved in murders, bashety killings, all sorts of things. Those people have been migrants, they've gotten six months or even less. So there's a real two tiered policing system here. It's really disturbing because free speech England being the place where free speech as we know it, John Stuart Mill, they are Pagetica. All of that stuff came out of Britain and now they are burning it on a pire rize.
Speaker 1: You're the queen of social media. I mean, what is going on the way they are.
Speaker 4: Seen to be focusing on social media as court yes, as James's riots is burning is looting. There's some very bad things and the police should go after the people perpetrating those crimes. But they see, yeah, absolutely absolutely, And where were they when social media was whipping up all pro Palestinian anti.
Speaker 9: Since we saw the elements of the far right involved in some of those rights and violence, that seems to be all they have talked about. There is absolutely no mention of the protests that we have seen, and there is extensive footage of this of these mobs of masked men, many of them from migrant backgrounds. They may be born in Britain, but certainly that they identify as members of the Muslim community often and we've seen just rampages, people being attacked in gangs, all sorts of violence, even intimidation of media and the media who have just gone out of their way to present this entire uprising as purely a far right issue as opposed to no, there is real violence from the other side as well, and much of that has not been addressed neither by authorities either. We're talking about the police here, we're talking about the fact that you've got politicians making all sorts of statements that are just or well in and you've got the police commissioner. You've got police on the beat who are behaving with this two tier selective policing, so you can understand why trust in those institutions is plummeting. And this started with the Tories. This isn't just a labor issue. We saw that politicization of the police force under the Tories. Labour's only been in power for a month and my gosh.
Speaker 4: I think people get confused because what basically happened is this character with a machete killed three girls.
Speaker 1: It was almost appalling crime.
Speaker 4: Now, a lot of people took that as although the guy himself was born in Cardiff to parents of Ruandan background, a lot of people initially took this to be an immigrant, an illegal immigrants, so they posted on social media saying and illegal immigrants has gone out and killed the three girls.
Speaker 1: In fact it was a British citizen.
Speaker 4: A lot of the trouble seems to have stemmed from that and comments made on social media expressing extreme anger and frustration with years and years which we really can't understand in this country, but years and years of illegal immigration, where it's not only the fact that the people are coming into the country, it's the fact James that many that the British taxpayer is funding, often in small towns and villages across England, Ireland and Scotland, a beautiful accommodation or not necessarily beautiful but expensive accommodation, hotel, accommodation, TVs and all of that. Seeing that, they took out their frustration and the Kissama's government have accused everyone of far right thugery, even though about thirty three percent of the population agree with this frustration with high immigration.
Speaker 2: Rowan.
Speaker 10: This has been going on for This has been going on for decades. There was a minister in the Blair government who was caught out I think in the Blair government, and I forget his name, but he said that they wanted high immigration so that they could rub Britain's face in multiculturalism. There's been a real program on by the British left, particularly the labor political class. You know, the demographics of many of these towns in the north of England has completely changed. People who lived there for generations have seen a change. They've seen their economic opportunity go with globalization. They've seen this huge demographic change and readiomsthing you said is important to you said, you know, many of the crimes that blamed on migrants are actually for people who were born in Britain. This is the other bit of it. They create this failure of integration. So you know, Australia still does a reasonable job, but I think, you know, we can argue about that about integrating migrants. Britain seems to do a terrible job because these communities cluster, they speak their own language, they maintain their own culture. To this side, the government says, the government says, these traditions, you know, these traditions are worthy of keeping around and being supported, and we support them, we honor them, British traditions.
Speaker 2: You know, they're terrible and we need to get rid of them.
Speaker 9: But the problem isn't just illegal immigration. The problem is mass legal migration and also this complete abandonment of assimilation as a principle that you should actually pursue. In fact, the similation is now a dirty word. The Tories again, they were promising every time they go to election it's oh, well, we have immigration levels of tens of thousands per year. The last year they were in power, there was about a million who came in. So when you've got mass migration without assimilation. You've got illegal immigration that has really not been tackled in any meaningful way. This unrest, this deep underlying issue is far bigger than a few rat bags far right, and those people have legitimate concerns that the majority I'm talking about who say we can't sustain these sorts of immigration levels and if people are going to come here, they should embrace British values. And at a time where you've got this deep self loathing in the country that we're seeing throughout the West right here in Australia America, where everything Western is inherently evil and should be criticized and defeated, you've got that happening, the endless culture wars, plus this mass migration, lack of assimilation. No one should be surprised at what's happening in the UK. Now it's going to happen here if we're not keping.
Speaker 4: It's also just James talk about the social media aspect, because this is where free speech is being threatened in Britain, as James said, the home of free speech, and the problem is the Labored government is using this opportunity. They're saying, well, hang on, there are these riots and protests well, as I said. According to the UK Telegraph, thirty four percent of Britons agree with the sentiments of the protesters. Now, the fact that some of these protests have turned ugly and there's been a tax on immigrant hostels and so on, that is clearly and obviously wrong, but that is not where the problem lies. The problem lies is that the Keirstarma government is now putting a blanket kind of thing across social media, saying well, social media is to blame for stirring up these rights, which is of course complete nonsense. It's individuals who commit crimes, not social media posts. But have a listened to the police commissioner here basically saying in echoes of what we heard from the e Safety commissioner in this country, Oh, we've got to stop and suppress social media around the world.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 6: What are you considering when it comes to dealing.
Speaker 9: With people who are whipping up this kind of behavior from.
Speaker 1: Behind a keyboard maybe in a different country.
Speaker 12: Being a keyboard warrior does not make you safe from the law. You can be guilty offenses of incitement stirring up racial hatred. There are numerous terrorist offenses regarding the publishing of material.
Speaker 4: So they're focusing on social media and then they're even prosecuting people because of social media posts. Listened to this judge only a couple of days ago.
Speaker 13: You have been committed for sentence, having pleaded guilty to an offense of publishing written material which is threatening, abusive, or insulting, intending thereby to stir up racial hatred. This offense is so serious that an immediate custodial sentence is unavoidable.
Speaker 4: So rita, there you have it. You have the law coming down on social media. This will be happening here in this country if the Safety Commissioner.
Speaker 9: Gets so absolutely sinister and it is again. Labor have been in power for about a month and already they are cracking down on dissent. They want to silence anybody who is against the prevailing leftist narrative where you can be thrown in jail for two years for a social media post. And they've come up with this term they call online violence. Violence is violence. There's not online salce. You can incite violence, you can make threats online, but this term online violence is being misused, overused, and it's going to be used to silence mainstream it's not totally about Redia.
Speaker 4: It's already happening Rega and James. You're seeing a dramatic decrease in the amount of social media coming out of Britain because people are now terrified.
Speaker 1: It's having that feeling, and that's the point.
Speaker 10: And you do, like, let's be really artisked about what these laws are.
Speaker 2: These are blasphemy laws, all right.
Speaker 10: The new religion in Britain and increasingly the new state religion in the West is multiculturalism and diversity. And people who post against that now you know, these are blasphemy laws, and blasphemy has always been, you know, in traditional societies the highest crime. That's why they are moving violent defenders out of British prisons to make room for people who have committed these offenses. So let's be really clear about the nature of what is going on here. But let's also been really really clear. You know, we love to think in Australia we're immune to all of these things.
Speaker 2: Absolute nonsense. You know.
Speaker 10: This past week or two weeks ago, the Albany's government released its Multicultural Framework Review. And this thing they commissioned two years ago when they came into power. This thing is an absolute blueprint for the exact sort of crack up of society that we're seeing in Britain. They want to see citizenship tests, I mean citizenship ohs given in other languages so that people don't have to know English to become a citizen. There's all sorts of pleas for war funding for separatist groups. The entire thing is about breaking up society into its constituent parts and destroying any idea of a unified Australian identity.
Speaker 2: This is where we are, this.
Speaker 4: Is what's happening in Britain. And I'll just quickly show you, play you a clip. We're going to Matt Goodwin in a second, and I want to play I wanted to play this clip for Matt, but I want to play.
Speaker 1: It to you first of all.
Speaker 4: Here which is two police officers from separate areas in Britain, both of whom seem to feel it's important to begin their press conferences with a greeting in Arabic.
Speaker 1: Now, this is exactly to James point.
Speaker 4: This is immediately dividing society, saying this group here, there's that group there, and we're going to have our press conference to appease that group and appease that group or whatever it is. So just have a listen to these two. We'll play two of them, but I'm sure there's many, many more. It has the automatic idea that the police must instantly try and appease certain community groups.
Speaker 14: Have a listen, Selama, the comm Good morning everyone, and thank you to the leaders and elders that have afforded me this opportunity to speak to you personally.
Speaker 1: Hell, so I'm welcome.
Speaker 9: My name's Phil Hutchinson and I am the superintendent.
Speaker 4: So that's how shades of elders and certain greetings.
Speaker 1: In this country. Women, Well, this is what happens.
Speaker 4: This is this is identity politics written large, and now it's written into the law. So the law and the judge, they're all the authorities are using identity politics, judging you by identity politics.
Speaker 9: Well, this is another thing that I will speak with Matt about. But where are the female elders in that group, because let's obsession about gender equity go out the window when it's dealing with the Muslim population and the fact that that that religion does have a female problem. And I don't care what you want to pretend, and my family fled and Islamu's country. I can tell you the rights of women in Muslim majority countries are not the same as men. That's just a reality and we just ignore it at the moment.
Speaker 4: We'll also put up a photo of Keir Starman taking the knee with his deputy leader to Black Lives Matter, So again, identity politics rit lives.
Speaker 1: There they are.
Speaker 4: That's the British Prime Minister taking the knee with his sidekick to identity politics.
Speaker 1: Let's bring in Matt Goodwin.
Speaker 4: Matt, always great to see you, so much for you again. It's so much it's been going on in Britain this past week. Give us your breakdown on it. And you know we've been discussing it, the threats to social media, the way the law and the authorities now seem to be playing this identity politics game. How serious is it and how concerned are you about free speech in Britain?
Speaker 1: Matt Well, the.
Speaker 15: First thing to say is this is very serious and I'm deeply concerned about what is about to happen in this country, the home of Magna Carta, the home of individual liberty. I think what we've seen over the last week is the new labor government only a month old respond to the riots and protests by essentially saying this is all far right thuggery. The white working class are racists. There's nothing to see here apart from criminality and people breaking the law. Now, back during the Black Lives Matter protest, which you've just mentioned, the debate was completely different.
Speaker 1: At that time.
Speaker 15: It was let's talk about what is underneath the anger, let's talk about the understandable concerns and the grievances. For this time around, nobody's interested in doing that in the political elite. They are just shutting this down. So what we are going to see over the next few weeks, here's my prediction, new legislation expanding the definition of Islamophobia so we can't critique Islam in British society. We're going to see social media regulations being tightened. We've had remarkably police today saying that they would look for extraditing people who are making comments on social media that are inappropriate or deemed to be legal but harmful whatever. That no idea what that phrase means, but this is you know, look, I mean, am I living in Britain or am I living in the Soviet Union? I'm not entirely sure anymore. All I can tell you is I'm deeply concerned about the direction of travel.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, you might as well be in North Korea or China, because you've got the London's Metropolitan Police Chief threatening too. Like you mentioned, extradite the likes of Elon Musker. Anybody who is in his mind posted something online that could be a f offensive insightful. Lets us actually have a listen to him talking about this.
Speaker 4: The road.
Speaker 9: Well, that's that's something else that wasn't London Metropolitan Police Chief. But uh, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: I could just come in on that.
Speaker 15: Yes, that clip is very revealing. What you just saw was a labor counselor calling for the murder of people participating in the immigration protests. And the reason that is important is because the entire political elite in this country have only talked about the criminality and thuggery as they call it within the white working class. They've not talked about the Muslim gangs turning up with weapons and organized violence in Northern England. They've not talked about labor counselor openly calling for the murder of people participating in immigration protests. So this is why after this week, our Prime Minister Kiir Starmer is now widely being called to tier care. There is a two tier politics here. There is the politics of minorities who are seen to be good, sacred, morally righteous, and then there is everybody else who is seen to be suspicious or racist or far right. And this is you know, for a government that is one month old. I mean, this is a disastrous start for Kir Starmer and the Labor government.
Speaker 10: James Well, you know, you talk about the sort of the sacredness of migrants in diversity, and it seems to me I was saying before, this feels almost like this is kind of a religious holy war here in Britain, led by a political class which has decided that the way that it will get power is by sacrificing traditional working class. Britain's on the altar of political correctness and everybody else come along for the ride and you'll be okay as long as you mouth the right words, say the right things. But this seems to be a complete rejection of hundreds of years of progress that Britain has made towards being, you know, a place of liberty, with its own very British traditions.
Speaker 15: Well, of course, the left throughout its history has also celebrated riots and protests as a means of getting things done. I mean, yeah, suff rejects, for example, the chartists, the levelers on the left. Historically a street protest was celebrated.
Speaker 1: But here we've.
Speaker 15: Got, you know, the wrong kinds of people protesting about the wrong kind of issue, which is mass immigration. Now, just one thing to say on this, if you're part of the white working class in this country, it's entirely logical and rational for you to have concluded that actually the only way you're going to be heard is by protesting on the streets of Britain over these issues. Because you've watched Black Lives Matter, you've watched pro Hamas, anti Semitic protesters marching through the streets of London. You've basically learned the lesson that the only way of having your voice listened to in this system is by bypassing the ballot box and protesting on the streets. I mean, if you look at the polling this week in Britain, the most revealing part of this event for me was not that most people rejected violence and disorder. That's to be expected, that's to be welcomed. But it was between forty percent and sixty percent of all people either said these immigration protests were justifiable, or they sympathize with them, or they expressed support for them, you know. And this is what Keir Starmer is missing. There's another conversation going out there, guys in the country, and it's a lot of people saying, I understand why these people are frustrated, because I'm frustrated to I don't feel safe in my own country.
Speaker 9: And this goes a lot deeper than just immigration and lack of assimilation. Unshocked, there weren't protests. There weren't riots when we saw the full scale of the grooming scandal. We heard about Rotherham, but that was not just confined to Rotherham. It was throughout parts of the country where these girls', vulnerable young girls were systematically abused, rped, sold into sex work some of them, and the authorities didn't do anything for years because of concerns about not being politically correct targeting certain immigrant communities because they were the chief perpetrators in these crimes. So is that tell us about the deep underlying issues here, Because I think people are thinking, Okay, this is just because of one incident here or another incident there, when really this unread has been brewing for some time.
Speaker 15: I think it's a great point. There's no coincidence. It's not a coincidence that the rioting is particularly strong in a town like Rotherham, where an estimated one thousand, four hundred young white girls were systematically raped, as you say, by mainly Pakistani Muslim gangs. What was so shocking about that scandal was not only the extent to which the media class and the political class suppressed the story, and they really did suppress the story for many years. A lot of the reports have shown that, but it was actually how it became a symbol of this broken model of multiculturalism. Now, this is the key point about the riots and protests. What Britain has invested in for the last thirty or forty years is a model of multiculturalism that has said, Okay, if you're a minority group, you can keep your identity, to keep your cultural practices, your beliefs, your languages, will let you get on with it. But if you're in the majority, well we're not so comfortable with you preserving and celebrating your identity, your values, your culture. What we're going to say to you is you need to repackage your identity around the celebration of diversity and multiculturalism. And if not that, you're going to have to be ashamed of your identity because it's Western, and it's British and it's racist, etc.
Speaker 1: So that has left a lot of.
Speaker 15: People with nowhere to go because if they want to defend their identity, they're proud of their national identity, they're not allowed to express it. And then they see the scandals like grooming and they say, well, well, why are we letting people in our country that don't respect us, certainly don't respect our children, They don't seem to want to live according to our rule of law and our ways of life. And we're being told that we should be ashamed of who we are. Well, we're not going to have this anymore.
Speaker 16: And I think that is.
Speaker 15: Essentially is the mood that has run through a lot of those northern towns, a lot of those working class towns, where again people have just looked at the political class and said I'm not going to have this anymore.
Speaker 4: And Labour's response to that has been suppression of freedom of expression and freedom of speech. Matt Goodwin, you write brilliantly on your Matt Goodwin substack blog blog, so I urge people to go and check out more because you're one of the few voices of reason coming out of the UK.
Speaker 1: Before they ban you, Matt, heaven.
Speaker 4: Help us, but I urge Outsiders to go onto Matt Goodwin's substack blog and check out more there.
Speaker 1: Thanks Matt.
Speaker 4: Great to chat to you as always, will speak again soon in a tick Rita's reality Check.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss it, very funny.
Speaker 9: Raygan, Welcome back to Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Notorious Dei and Dean James Tupac Morrow. And I'm reader Pane and for the first time in my life, I've watched a member of the Australian Olympic team perform and known with one hundred percent certainty that I could do better. One hundred percent certainty. Of course, I'm talking about Rachel Gunn aka Ray Gun and the funeral which has swept the nation and indeed much of the world as millions react in shock and bewilderment and fits of laughter to Australia's entrant in the breaking event. Yes, apparently breakdancing is part of the Paris Games, and for once, I'm delighted that we are not allowed to show you any footage from the Paris Games, because, trust me, her performance was so excruciatingly bad that people genuinely believe that it was some elaborate joke, a sort of a big Chris liliesque joke on the Games. But alas, it was all too real. And though we are not permitted to show you footage of ray Gun's performance at the Olympics, let's have a look at how this pronoun and oun seeing academic specializing in the cultural politics of breakdancing, managed to qualify for the Games. There are supremely talented athletes who train tirelessly, who have sublime skills, strength and speed, and most will never qualify for the Games. But here we are. It's twenty twenty four, the age of absurdity, where the Olympics include males with x Y chromosomes in combat sports being celebrated and given medals for beating the for Jesus out of women, and where we have breaking, which, to be fair, can be highly entertaining when done right. To do it right, you need enormous strength and skill but sadly that was lacking for Raygun and the smartest thing to do after her disaster stress performance at the Games would have been to pretend it was a joke, join in the laughter show, the all the ability to have a laugh at yourself. But no, we have gone straight into full victim mode and now we're bet copying lectures even from the Australian Olympic committees and emirs.
Speaker 17: If you don't know Rachel's story in two thousand and eight, she was locked in a room crying being involved in a male dominated sport as the only woman, and it took great courage for her to continue on and fight for her opportunity to participate in a sport that she loved and that got her to winning the Olympic qualifying event to be here in Paris. She is the best breakdancer female that we have for Australia.
Speaker 9: Crying over the patriarch is hold on breakdancing? Imagine that? What a time to be alive, Adamirs. Their claims that Rachel Raygan is the best breakdancer we have in Australia really was a cat to day night unavailable.
Speaker 2: Damn the list, how are you saying how killed are you able.
Speaker 9: To that may have actually scored some points? How about this potential Olympian And let's not forget the dancer who put breaking on the map in this country, Chris Lily's Jonah.
Speaker 18: Were polyp the only only full Polynesian people here in the whole school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm one of the best breakdancers in the whole of the school.
Speaker 16: You're the brick in this whole suburb, in the whole suburb.
Speaker 1: In the whole suburb.
Speaker 9: I'm not even kidding. Some of chrys Lily's moves there were more skillful than what we saw from ray Gun, who I think would have benefited from some training from Elaine Venice. Lord, that's enough frivolity for now. We're not allowed to mock what seemed to be designed for mockery. Not when we learn Raygun is a serious university lecturer whose academic work includes gems like this on the impact of Breaking's inclusion in the Olympics on the Australian breaking scene and the dangers of settler colonial structures that rely upon radicalized and gendered hierarchies. She's still talking about breakdancing there by the way, But you know the laugh song. Not only our taxpayers funding that sort of academic work, but she scored a spot in the Olympic team flights accommodation in Paris. I mean, she's the one who should be laughing. Really, but don't you dare mock her because that makes you a misogynist. Let's hear from animeus again.
Speaker 17: What we have had as women athletes has faced in terms of criticism, belittlement, judgment, criticism and simple comments like they shouldn't be there.
Speaker 9: She shouldn't be there because she can't dance. Anna, this isn't a gender thing. And Reygarn also called the painfully woke sports media jumping to her defense. One of the very first was Will Swanton, who decried the manner in which Reygun has been criticized, writing lead me out of it. Good on her worth, noting though that the same writer had no issues piling on Novak Djokovic even as it was banned from the Australian Open, chucked in detention and even deported from the country. He wrote this. He wrote, to Melbournians have been to Helen back, you cannot expect them to watch an unvaccinated Djokovic roll into town. And greet him with no worries. Mate, what's good for them is good for him. I think he's trying his luck by saying he probably won't come if he has to be vaccinated, testing the waters. Seeing if he can get away with special treatment in the coming weeks, he will accept the reality vas up or vanish from the summer of tennis. Don't be too surprised if he relents. Well, yeah, that age well didn't it. Novak didn't bend his principles and he was welcomed back, and far from vanishing from tennis, he has gone on to win Grand Slam after Grand Slam, his one gold. And you know what, I bet if he puts his mind to it, he could even excel at breakdancing.
Speaker 1: We could have done a breakdancing thing, hedn't we We could have Please can't.
Speaker 9: Show up breakdown this earlier. Maybe in a few weeks, but I am confident that I could even teach you to to do better than that. Maybe with you.
Speaker 2: Is the trump douth you.
Speaker 4: Well, let's bring in us into the Bridget McKenzie. Bridget always great to have you here on Outsiders. We're not going to ask you to break dance. I bet you're a better breakdancer than anyone.
Speaker 1: Here or anyone at the Olympics.
Speaker 4: But listen, there's lots of local news to discuss now, so let's talk about it. The first thing I want to mention to you is a great speech by David Harris, who's the CEO of the agric Australian Agriculture Company, and he made the point that the existential threats to farming and to agriculture in general are the greatest he's ever seen. And these threats come from climate activism, greens, green tape, red tape, black tape, so many threats now upon the Australian farming industry, agricultural industry.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with him?
Speaker 19: Bridget absolutely? Rowan and great to be with you.
Speaker 20: I liked tortured poets back in the day rather than breakdancing. But yeah, it's great to see get up early and seen fifteen hundred meter run by Jess Hull. But in terms of agriculture, I don't know what's happened in this country where we see farmers becoming the villains, which is essentially what we've got.
Speaker 19: It's not just the far left, as you've outlined.
Speaker 20: But indeed our own labor party who's doing preference deals at the last elections with animal activists that have seen the shutdown of the live sheep trade in Western Australia, a state that absolutely gave Anthony Alberanezi the Prime ministership. And so no matter where you look, we're seeing agriculture under attack. The end game, I believe is the end of livestock production more generally in this country, which would be an absolute tragedy, and I think is based on a lack of scientific literacy across the broader community, because there's study after study demonizing farmers and farming practices which are really underpinned by dodgy science.
Speaker 19: You know, the fact you just look at the Olympic village. If we're going to continue with the theme.
Speaker 20: We've got concerns that world yeah, concerns that world records aren't being broken because nobody can get enough protein into these athletes actually power and fuel their absolute performance.
Speaker 19: And instead these left wing people are wanting to see lab grown meat.
Speaker 20: I mean, human being didn't become as big and strong and smart as we are by eating plants.
Speaker 10: James, Well, so we're going back to Parliament, where is we've seen some really interesting things happen over the last several weeks.
Speaker 21: Here.
Speaker 10: Number one, I think is this fight between the RBA and the government on inflation, on interest rates, and this narrative of government spending. What sort of narrative can we expect as the government returns to Parliament this week about the way their irresponsible spending is driving up inflation. We've just seen another gift to another sector in the childcare sector that I think a ten percent fifteen wage gift with no productivity increase. At some point, when is the government going acknowledge that it's making the problem worse.
Speaker 19: I don't think you're going to see that at all from this government, James.
Speaker 20: If you believe in double speak aka nineteen eighty four style, this government's got it in space. They ignore the laws of physics, which haven't changed just because they got into parliament, and the laws of economics, which have underpinned the way the marketers worked.
Speaker 19: For centuries and that continues.
Speaker 20: So what I think we're dangerously seeing is the RBA versus the Treasury versus Jim Charmers, and the RBA won't be I don't believe, won't be influenced by the Labor Party or the Treasurer is pleading or begging or false economics. The reality is, Michelle Bullyt couldn't have been clearer. State and federal Labor government's spending has made the economy hot, and that means inflation is going to stay higher than it needs to be for longer.
Speaker 19: And it's Australians who are paying the cost.
Speaker 20: And no matter how often Albo and Jim say that's not the case, doesn't change the facts. And I think you're seeing it in the suburbs right around our country that people are struggling with their mortgages and the RBA will not be bringing those interest rates down until it can have some confidence that the government will get it spending under control.
Speaker 9: Now Bridge, and you can look forward to the Greens urging the Albanesi government this week to put targeted sanctions against Israel, condemn the net and Yahoo government, all sorts of other measures that they want the Albanezy government to meet. How is that going to go? Because we know Labor are compromised on this issue. They have been all over the shop, They've shown little moral clarity. How are they going to cope with this new Green assault on this issue.
Speaker 19: Well, I think they're going to have their usual flaccid response.
Speaker 20: I mean, these guys don't know up from down, they don't know ally from foe, and they're actually really challenged, particularly in the Senate where the Greens do have significant numbers and can really determine whether legislation passes or not. And see Penny Wong as the leader of the Government in the Senate, get quite worked up each and every time the Greens put one of these kind of wedging motions on the table, and I think they're going to be similarly challenged again. At the end of the day, leadership is about doing the right thing despite the protestations and the angst around you. It is standing firm in the face of challenges. And every single time a challenge is put forward to this government, they fall flat and can't seem to recognize that you have to stand for something.
Speaker 19: And I think you're seeing that in the polls.
Speaker 20: The Australian Government knows that these guys aren't on the Australian people's side. They're simply on the side of winning seats, particularly in this case with the Israel issue in Western Sydney and protecting some of those ministers who have significant Islamic populations in their electorates.
Speaker 1: Bridget I also wanted to ask you.
Speaker 4: We had last week on the show Willie Packer, one of the investors in the Jabaluka uranium mine up there near Kakadoo. At the Gama Festival, Anthony Albanize. He made a song dance about how the future for Indigenous Australians would be based entirely on renewables and basically climate technology.
Speaker 1: At the same time he shut down Jabbaluka, which.
Speaker 4: Was a shorefire investment worth billions of dollars potentially to Australian investors and taxpairs. What do you make of Albanese's Do you think the future for Indigenous Australians is renewables only as he claims?
Speaker 20: Well, I think this is a classic case of twenty first century colonialism. You know, you can have the glass beads, not the mirrors. It's just insane, absolutely insane. We want to see economic empowerment, particularly for marginalized Indigenous Australians, and that means all options on the table to actually grow well paying jobs in the Northern Territory. And that's exact the government is now wanting to shut those opportunities down. And we know Australia's uranium is going to power progress over this century, particularly as the world is seeking to triple its net zero nuclear energy production overcoming decades, so it should be a bright future for Jabaluka and the territory uranium deposits. Instead, once again, Albo is picking ideology over practical solutions that will actually help people.
Speaker 10: James, there was an intering news snippet this week that out of Queensland, the opposition there were sort of the government there hasn't been running hard on an anti nuclear scare campaign trying to tie the coalition to nuclear energy, because it was said that in the regions there's a lot less take up of the scare campaign than people had on the left had originally thought. Is this an indicator that the nuclear issue is going to be prosecuted as a top tier issue in the coming election campaign, which could be sooner than we.
Speaker 1: Think, James.
Speaker 20: I think Australians are recognizing that that nexus between ideology and reality is real. The outlook for prices for their energy production, for the reliability of energy production is at risk if we actually don't get some baseload into the network, and they know that the renewable rollout is a disaster and it's not going anywhere fast, particularly as those regional communities that are having to put up with the twenty eight thousand kilometers of transmission lines and the solar panels and the wind farms are saying, hang on, what.
Speaker 19: About our private property rights?
Speaker 20: So Australians are looking at net zero nuclear as a viable option not just to twenty fifty but well into next centric because if we ca get this nuclear positioning right, a bit of a grease and oil change at sixty years and these assets can go up to ninety years. And I think Australians who've traveled the world, particularly young people, know that if it's okay for France, if it's okay for the US and UK, it is something that should be.
Speaker 19: Okay for Australians going forward.
Speaker 20: And so I'm excited about having a sensible conversation doesn't involve comics of three eyed fish, et cetera, but a mature debate about how we power progress in this country going forward, and nuclear is going to be a.
Speaker 19: Part of that.
Speaker 4: Here here senat Bridget McKenzie always great to chat to you, Thanks so much for coming on Outsiders this morning, and great to have.
Speaker 1: You here with us. As always, She's great. Coming up.
Speaker 4: Let's do some net zany and some wacademia and we've got some very big Outsiders.
Speaker 1: News in a tech welcome back.
Speaker 4: You're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahee, with James Morrow and myself Rowan Dean, and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate it. Indeed, we have some very big news for you this morning. Outsiders will be appearing at the twenty twenty four Seapack Conference at the Sophotel in Brisbane on the weekend of October five and six, and we will be hosting.
Speaker 1: This very show live from that event.
Speaker 4: We will be chatting to guests at Seapack, will be taking questions from the audience, one of yours. If you're smart enough to be there, and we can't wait to see you there.
Speaker 1: It will be a terrific occasion.
Speaker 4: So if you'd like to see Outsiders live, make sure you go to www dot SEAPACKCPAC.
Speaker 1: Dot network to get your tickets. More on this how's the week's going Now, let's have some net zany Well.
Speaker 4: Bridget mackenzie mentioned the diet of the Olympians and it seems that rita worms were part of that nutritious green climate change influenced.
Speaker 9: It's so sad for these Olympians. Not only do they have to deal with, you know, breaking being an Olympic sport, this discoverer, but no, really, we've seen the green games. We've seen these awful beds, and sleep is very important for an Olympian and these beds seem to be something that you know, they're like a child put together cardboard. They've got no air conditioning, a lot of them during the heat of the summer. And most importantly, they're not getting their nutritional needs met. They've run out of eggs, run out of protein because they want to be sustainable and have a plant based diet at these games. So that has been the emphasis. And it's not what athletes want and need. I mean, it's not easy being green.
Speaker 1: You should see what it does to you break.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 10: It's not only what athletes you know, don't want or need, it's what people don't want to need. What we saw, what we've seen here, guys in that Olympic village is a taste of the Klaus Schwab future. This is the easy bugs future, you know, this is it, except it's all easy bugs, you know. But it's because it's in French. But seriously, this whole idea of socially engineering, what these guys these and these are the elite athletes. They're not the ordinary people, you know, can you they said, well, no, we're gonna have enough thangs and we're deliberately not going to have things. We're deliberately going to create a shortage of meat protein so that people eat the vegan stuff.
Speaker 9: That's often teams that can afford it. Some of them are shifting their athletes out of the village just so they can have a more comfortable place to sleep. But they can have air conditioning that can have decent But I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: You're in French, French, like you were in the home of the state Freez.
Speaker 4: You are at the home of all of this sales food, you know, and pago, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, they should be eating fois gras before their races. It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Well, we talk about the Olympians, the one Olympians, Well Australia has done exceptionally well in the Olympics, and much of that thanks and praise must go to Gina Ryan Hart, who of course have sponsored so many of our athletes. And indeed there were photos that you might have seen of an amazing river cruise down the river sen there with the two gr Wagu beef pies. So I think they were probably starving by the time they got there.
Speaker 1: Please Gina, let us have the kidman pies. Fantastic stuff. Let's talk about evs.
Speaker 4: We have Mercedes, we have Audi, so Mercedes are There's been this kind of several unfortunate events in Korea, South Korea. There have been fires are there's your EV's in South Korea, And there's a thing now called ev phobia which has taken over in South Korea because people are nervous that their car park will end up looking like what you see on the screen.
Speaker 1: There forty cars.
Speaker 10: I mean like the think is too like this is actually a real nightmare situation. This is in the car park underneath then apartment block. Here, these things are impossible put out. You've got a little bird for hours. It torched this fire towards at least forty other cars, damaged a whole bunch more, a bunch of people in the building were taken for smoke inhalation and other injuries. Thankfully nobody was even worse injured with this. But I mean, these things are ticking time bombs ready to go. What happens if this happens in a shopping center in a westfield somewhere. Actually, it's a disaster. And unlike a petrol fire, you can't put them out.
Speaker 9: This is the problem because if you've got a building that isn't going to be able to withstand a file like that that you have to let burn out, you can't pour water on it. That's that is scary stuff. And as we get more and more of these vehicles on the road and into apartment blocks and undercover car parks and underground car parks.
Speaker 1: What can go exactly? And how do you?
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, are knocking back their plans for their evs. So there you go, Chris Bow and take notes. Lots more coming up in a tick here on Outsiders Don't Go Away. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Pannahee, with James Morrow, and with myself. Rowan Dean, a friend of mine told me this week in sorrow as much as in despair that he doesn't think Donald Trump can win the US election because all the momentum is on the side of Kamala Harris and her deeply disturbing vice presidential pick Tim Waltz.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 4: I think when Americans go to the polls, they will ask themselves the same quest questions they ask themselves every four years, and having looked at the two competing teams, the capitalists versus the Communists, and answer those same questions, they will vote for Donald Trump and jd Vance, possibly even in my opinion, in a landslide. Which questions will they ask themselves? Well, the same ones asked by one of America's greatest ever presidents, Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 2: President Ronald Reagan, who has a few questions for you.
Speaker 11: All of you will go to the polls, who stand there in the polling place and make a decision. I think when you make that decision, it might be well if you would ask yourself, are you better off than you were four years ago? Is it easier for you to go and buy things in the stores than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago? America has respected throughout the world as it was.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that our security.
Speaker 11: Is a c that we're as strong as we were four years ago. If you don't think that this course that we've been on for the last four years is what you would like to see us follow for the next four then I could suggest another choice that you.
Speaker 1: Have President Trump, He'll make America great again.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is, of course a new ad from the Trump campaign which shamelessly but legitimately borrows the cutos and success of the Reagan Republican years to sell Trump's Republican Party. And indeed, if Americans do manage to ignore all the razmatas of the Kamala smoke and mirror show and ask themselves the fundamental questions about national prosperity, national security, and national well being, the only answer is, of course, to vote for Donald Trump. The race obsessed, climate obsessed, transgender obsessed Harris and Waltz team, or should we just call it by its real name, the Obama Term four team. May sway young wocottheads and old fashioned socialists, but at the end of the day, I have faith that mainstream America will ignore the phony black accents and all the other stupid woke stunts.
Speaker 1: Don't take my word for it. Ask your average American.
Speaker 22: I'm a black American woman and I will not be voting for Kamala Harris. Why because my vote has nothing to do with me being black. My vote has to do with the fact that I like safe and secure borders. I'm not a fan of inflation, and I like a president that puts America first. And that candidate for me is Donald Trump. And it's time that people be so honest. Whether you like the may or not, we need Donald Trump in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: The shamelessness of the attempt to paint Kamala Harris, who quite rightly paraded herself as a proud in the for most of her career, are suddenly predominantly black.
Speaker 1: Well, it hasn't worked, and nor should it have.
Speaker 4: People are not fools, as this journalist Citizen Journalists discovered when she asked numerous black and Hispanic voters in the Bronx. She wandered around the Bronx and asked them if they were persuaded by Kamala's identity politics. The answer was a resounding no, with one woman specifically referencing Martin Luther King's plea that we judge people like Kamala not by the color of her skin, but by her character.
Speaker 11: But she's going to keep running on that color.
Speaker 23: She's got to have a misconception about how black people really wrong.
Speaker 24: If you bring somebody into office that looks like you but then continues to detriment your community.
Speaker 11: What was that for?
Speaker 24: But if you choose somebody who can raise your community, then you choose the right one.
Speaker 1: Yes, who do you choose? Personally?
Speaker 4: I choose Trump and there were many many others who expressed the same sentiments. Interesting that, unlike Trump and Vance, both Kamala Harris and her VP pick Tim Waltz.
Speaker 1: Have repeatedly been accused of.
Speaker 4: Being phonies, chameleons who shift their identities to pander to the perceived crowd. And we'll be chatting James Reacher and I shortly about another element of.
Speaker 1: That with Tim Watts.
Speaker 4: By the way, if I may be so bold, may I offer up a word of advices to Kamala and other politicians who are desperate to pander to the black vote. If a black person asks you who your favorite living rapper is, try to avoid naming someone who is dead.
Speaker 23: Best rapper alive Tupac, you say he lives on a lot.
Speaker 19: I know I can't do.
Speaker 6: Listen, West Coast girls.
Speaker 19: Think Tupac lives on I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 19: So Tupac keep.
Speaker 6: Going, keep doing that. Who would I say? I mean, there's so many.
Speaker 16: I mean, you know, I.
Speaker 23: There are some that I would not mention right now because they should stay in their lane.
Speaker 6: But others, I mean, I want to know who would keep moving?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 9: That was not supposed to be a stumpery either?
Speaker 1: What about uh?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: What a vacuous individual? Donald Trump is only saying that. Many in the black and colored communities are thinking.
Speaker 9: What do you think about Trump? Say Kamala Harris as black.
Speaker 6: I thought she was Indian.
Speaker 9: She was saying she was Indian.
Speaker 4: Personally, my biggest fear is not that Trump will lose the popular vote, but that, through whatever means, the Democrats may, as I believe they did in twenty twenty, although most so called experts disagree with me, unethically fortify or in fluence the actual ballot voting to the extent that the numbers fall their way. Indeed, this week, a group of Georgia citizens held a press conference at the State Board Election alleging precisely that.
Speaker 3: May I remind you that Forton County has been found to be in violation of election law, not once for the hand eyed it, but twice for the machine count. And now we can prove that.
Speaker 2: They intentional had intentional.
Speaker 3: Human intervention, which is the predicate for election fraud.
Speaker 4: Interesting, although I must point out there's no suggestion that votes were intentionally mishandled, or that any of the erarors identified would have changed the election result.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we shall see, but one thing is for sure.
Speaker 4: It's not only Americans who should be sweating over who wins this forthcoming US presidential election. The future of the entire world depends on this choice. If Harrison Waltz Waltz into office, we will likely see multiple disasters around the world.
Speaker 1: Too horrifying to contemplate.
Speaker 4: Saul Zelenski's communist takeover of the world's most important democracy will have succeeded. Coupled with the new socialism of Britain that we were talking about, and authoritarianism and censorship, it is hard to think of a more terrifying time for Western Judaeo Christian values and a more dangerous existential threat to human individuality and our personal freedoms. We are already seeing the appalling socialist government in Britain launching a full on Orwellian assault on free speech. But if, on the other hand, as I believe will happen, Donald Trump and JD. Vance win the election, we will see not only a stemming of the totalitarian tides around the world, but a return to common sense freedom, free speech, liberty, and all the values our parents and grandparents and their parents.
Speaker 1: Fought and died for.
Speaker 4: And Abraham alliance in the Middle East will hopefully see Israel joining in a prosperous and peaceful new alliance with the Saudis and other Sunni states, and the end of the threat of Iran. Under Biden and Harris and Waltz, Israel is treated as little better than a pariah state. And it is no secret that one of the reasons Waltz was chosen was because the other more preferable candidate was Josh Shapiro, so called moderate left winger, who would have been a perfect pick except oh, he's Jewish and Israel.
Speaker 2: What a disgrace.
Speaker 1: The Democrats are modern lefties.
Speaker 4: Is it any wonder that under this dreadful Biden Harris administration, the younger generations have been utterly brainwashed into anti Semitic left wing beliefs, with many simply being unaware of the other ends of October seventh, one of the greatest crimes of this century. Have a look at this video in which a young reporter asks young New Yorkers if they'd even heard about the rapes and murders at the Nova Rock Festival.
Speaker 25: I wanted to ask if you've heard about the music festival massacre.
Speaker 15: No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 16: I have not heard about it.
Speaker 10: No I have it.
Speaker 25: Tell me about this massacre took a place in a desert. About three thousand young people came to celebrate life. This whole festival was about peace, and three hundred and sixty four people were murdered by terrorists and forty plus people was taken as hostages from this music festival.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard of that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's kind of poorly crowd.
Speaker 19: I think it was horrible. I feel bad that I didn't know about that.
Speaker 6: Where was it?
Speaker 1: They didn't know about it?
Speaker 26: Where was it?
Speaker 4: And then when the reporter young lady informed them that the festival was in Israel. Their initial concern and compassion was instantly replaced with suspicion and denial.
Speaker 25: I wanted to ask if you've heard about the music festival massacre.
Speaker 19: No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 16: I have not heard about it.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't tell me about this.
Speaker 25: Massacre took a place in a desert. About three thousand young people came to celebrate life. This whole festival was about peace, and three hundred and sixty four people were murdered by terrorists and forty plus people was taken as hostages from this music festival.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 16: I haven't heard of that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's kind of poorly crap.
Speaker 19: I think it was horrible. I feel bad that I didn't know about that.
Speaker 6: Where was it?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: That was the same clip played twice, but in the actual clip, what then happens is she tells each of those individuals you just saw there who show their concern for this sterious rock festival, they've never heard of it. These atrocities occurred. Then, when the reporter tells them that it took place in Israel, one by one, all those same people you just saw start making excuses and saying, oh, well, yes, well, that's because the Palestinians have been oppressed and they start just buying the violence. Say will Palestinians have a right to be violent against Jews?
Speaker 1: And they carry on in this vein justifying the attacks of October seventh.
Speaker 4: That's how deeply ingrained anti Semitism infused with this pro Palestinian a gender has become amongst the young people.
Speaker 1: And that was just a random group in New York.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Speaking of rock concerts, I couldn't help but be struck by the irony that this week finally saw the release on the streaming platforms of the film of George Harrison's nineteen seventy one concert for Bangladesh, which he threw together at the last minute with the help of Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Ringo Starr and others to raise money to help the dire situation then in Bangladesh at the request of his friend, the Indian musician Ravi Shanka. Most people back then hadn't even heard of Bangladesh, so apart from the film and the triple album, Harrison also wrote a hit single which he called Bangalah.
Speaker 1: Here's a bit of the film.
Speaker 15: I'd just like to say before we start off with the concert, to thank you all.
Speaker 4: For coming here.
Speaker 27: War was going on between Pakistan and Eastern Pakistani. Then that's where I belong to you, and John immediately said that you would help.
Speaker 4: That concert became the prototype for Live Aid and every other worthy, politically motivated mega charity rock concerts since. Yet here's the great tragedy as we speak right now, Bangladesh is engulfed in the most horrific violence, with Hindus and other minority communities bearing the brunt of what is rapidly becoming a genocide of unimaginable proportions, according to an opinion piece published on news eighteen dot com, with a s systematic campaign of terror being fueled by Islamist extremists targeting Hindu homes, businesses.
Speaker 1: Temples, and lives.
Speaker 4: In more the bizarre, the Naturi Khali temple was desecrated and Hindu homes were set ablaze, displacing many families. In Chittagong's Hajari Golly, the street of the Sri Krishna Temple was attacked and mobs attempted to break into Hindu homes there, specifically targeting families with young girls. Horror stories on social media are bound with images of one young Hindu girl being deliberately drowned by a vicious lynch mob. These are not isolated incidences, but part of a coordinated effort, says News eighteen two. Annihilate Hindu in Bangladesh. Hindus being massacred by Islamist lynch mobs and Muslim gangs. No rock concerts for the Hindus, no Western pop stars pouring money an aid to stop this evil genocide, and even more disgracefully, not a peep out of presidential wannabe and once proud Indian Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Well. The Albanezi government is trying to.
Speaker 4: Save the climate, save the world, save the planet by destroying natural landscapes. And someone that knows this all too well is environmentalist and photographer Steve Nawakowski. Steve great to finally get you on outside, as we've tried and failed a few times.
Speaker 1: You're about to come on the other day, and then Donald Trump went and got.
Speaker 4: Assassinator or an attempted assassination halfway through, which threw our plans out by Trump.
Speaker 1: That's what you did. Indeed, Steve, so great to have you here.
Speaker 4: Now you are a you know, you have very firm environmental beliefs, happy to hear those. Your concern is, well, I don't want to paraphrase you tell us you're concerned about windmills, wind turbines and so on, renewables technology.
Speaker 1: What it's doing to your precious rainforests.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it was just not ter rain forests. But it's too high burst high biodiversity forests right across Australia really, but more so in Queensland. Because I live in Queensland. I've also got a background.
Speaker 16: In cartography, which is map making, so I've.
Speaker 18: Been mapping what has been going on and what is planned in terms of this renewable rollout.
Speaker 16: But I'll just go back a step.
Speaker 18: I was actually very supportive of industrial scar renewables up until about six years ago, and I observed the construction and I was actually engaged in some of the photography and documentation of the construction of the very first industrial wind.
Speaker 16: Farm here in Queensland, and what I saw blew me away. And it was told to us at the.
Speaker 18: Time that this wind farm would deliver enough power to power ninety thousand homes, and I thought, well, that's a price we need to pay. We need to destroy the beautiful mountain Emerald Plateau, which is a very high by diverse area about an hour west here of cans And I thought, well, that's a price we need to pay for renewables. But lo and behold, we've now got around sixty five such projects he marked for the Great Dividing Range of Queensland. And then when you start looking at the actual energy generation from these wind farms, they deliver really meaningless electricity generation. And so I put my cautographic skills to work and then started mapping where these projects are going.
Speaker 16: Here in Queensland we don't have the wind.
Speaker 18: Resources such as South Australia or Victoria on the coastline, for example. So what these wind farm companies are doing is accessing and targeting the high elevation areas of this state where there's a meager wind resource. And it's those areas that have escaped industrialization, urbanization, high value agriculture, and these are the places that are being told to us that we need to protect as refugeia areas in a changing climate.
Speaker 16: Yet it's these very areas that are being smashed to smithereens for wind farm developments. Here in this state.
Speaker 18: So I've mapped around three thousand, three hundred and sixty five turbines proposed for Queensland at various stages of the approval process, and that's going to deliver about twenty two gigawatt of nameplate capacity. Now, what I discovered with Mount Emerald is that only ran at eight teen point one percent capacity factor for the year of twenty twenty two, so we've.
Speaker 16: Got really dismal wind resources.
Speaker 18: So what that means is that those three and three and sixty five turbines would only delivers a five gigawatt of capacity factor, so that number will need to be trippled to keep the lights on in summer if the wind is blowing. So it's completely I don't think Australians are aware of the scale of the task at hand to try to achieve these targets that the government is talking about.
Speaker 9: Oh and we're seeing from your images and what you've just described, beautiful natural habitat being destroyed so we can put up these wind farms. That we've also learned in the past week that the enormous cost into decommissioning each wind turbine four hundred thousand to six hundred thousand dollars the total costs, the total destruction to put up these farms. How are Australians not aware of all of that? I mean we're hearing even farmers aren't aware of the decommissioning costs and some of them may lose their properties because these decommissioning costs haven't been written into the contracts and the costs being affirmed at the start of the construction.
Speaker 18: Well, we don't know what a decommissioning plan even looks like. Can someone tell me what a decommissioning plan for a wind turbine.
Speaker 16: Is because.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 18: So, for example, those concrete foundations, which consist of around one two hundred tons of reinforced concrete, they can't be reused, so they can't be reused.
Speaker 16: So they need to bring in the concrete batching.
Speaker 18: Plants, invaders, the rock blasting and putting a brand new foundation for the next generation of wind turbine that will go maybe on the same wind turbine pad. And what I'm saying here in Queensland, I don't even believe the wind resource is there for these wind farms to even be recommissioned down the track. So I'm involved in an organization called Rainforest Reserves Australia. So we've embarked on this project to map how many turbines are in the pipeline in Australia. And we've mapped seventeen thousand, one hundred and seventeen turbines in the pipeline. But we've got another four hundred and twenty five projects to map, so we can safely assume there's over twenty thousand turbin turbines. Now, if you can imagine that each turbine will cost around ten million dollars, So ten million dollars per turbine times twenty thousand turbines an astronomical amount. Now, that doesn't that doesn't include the high voltage transmission. So when Heed tens of thousands of kilometers a new transmission, you have to remember that forty three percent of your electricity bill is transmission costs. We then need to ferm it and back it up with very expensive short lived batteries, and then we need a fleet a whole range of pumped hydros, and we look, you know, you can see what's happening with snowy hydro too. The Youngler pumped hydro in Queensland is estimated to be well over twenty billion dollars. And then on top of that, we need a brand new fleet of gas plants to keep the lights.
Speaker 16: On when all that fails. So one can tell me how the price of electricity can go down? Is yeah, anyway, Now.
Speaker 4: I think that's a great point, because finally, Steve, what really infuriates me is that so many people like yourself, love the Australian environment, love the rainforests, love the bush, want to protect it, love going there for walks or holidays or whatever, and are desperate to keep our natural Australia. And they believe they've been sold the lie that we are preserving all this by going into renewals. But you're saying, and you, with your love of the enronmement, what do you say to those people who love the Australian environment.
Speaker 1: Are they being hoodwinked by this renewables push.
Speaker 18: Or completely hoodwinked? Renewables are the antithesis of biodiversity protection. This is not climate action, but this is actually biodiversity vandalism. And I've come to the conclusion I had to put all my ideology aside and look at what needs to be done, and nuclear is the no brainer.
Speaker 16: It's the silver bullet that we require.
Speaker 18: And I firmly believe that by simply swapping out retiring coal plants with nuclear for likeful like, that's the cheapest, the easiest solution, and we can meet our targets that way, and it has the least impact on biodiversity, and that's really the way forward. And then what we can then do is we can solve the METI our targets, and then we can really look at the really the big issues such as rewarding this great nation and bye and revegetation and sequestoring carbon.
Speaker 16: From out of the atmosphere, and that's something that's not even discussed.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 16: The first thing to tackle climate change is to keep trees in the ground, and we're we're.
Speaker 1: Not seeing that.
Speaker 4: Steven Alkowski, so great to chat to you, and people can contact you at the Rainbow Research.
Speaker 1: I guess they look for your reserves rainforest reserves. Fantastic, Thanks Steven Alkowski. Great to chat to you.
Speaker 4: Finally coming up lots more in a tech changes donkey vote see antick.
Speaker 2: Hello you're watching Outsiders. I'm joyous.
Speaker 10: James borrow here as always with rita right side of the bed in the morning, Panahy and Rowan perpetually and preternaturally perky. Now, in a moment, I'm going to bring you more breaking news from the Tim Waltz stolen valor scandal. But first it's time to find out what the Democrats' words of the week are.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 10: Last week, the theme of the Kamala Harris campaign was weird. But then they went and picked a guy for running mate who appears to have lied about his war record and did things like signing a bill to put tampons in boys' high school bathrooms. And well, you know, after all that the weird attack on the Trump Harris Trump advance ticket didn't look like it was going to stick.
Speaker 2: So what did they do? Well?
Speaker 10: This week They've picked some new words to pump out through the Democrat media industrial complex, words like joy.
Speaker 5: The one thing that I will not forgive them for is they're trying to steal the joy from this country, the joy.
Speaker 1: Felt by Americans backing the Harris Walls ticket.
Speaker 6: We are joyful warriors.
Speaker 22: Being joyful as part of the American identity, the joy factor.
Speaker 9: Campaign of joy.
Speaker 6: You're talking about radical joy.
Speaker 1: It is downward joyful.
Speaker 2: It looks like a joyous rally.
Speaker 5: It looks like a joyous occasion, the real zeal And joy in the campaign.
Speaker 15: The joy that you're bringing back to the country, joyful, exuberant rally.
Speaker 1: Thank you for bringing back the joy.
Speaker 2: It's not just joy but freedom.
Speaker 28: We want to recognize the right all people have to freedom and liberty to make choices, especially those that are about heart and home, and not have their government telling them what to do.
Speaker 10: No, I don't know, call me cynical, but joy and freedom heart words. I associate much with the left side of politics, which had a good time at Woodstock and has been raining on everybody's parade ever since. Tut dont eat that stake, don't tell that joke, don't laugh at that.
Speaker 1: Shame on you.
Speaker 2: But that's the Democrat way.
Speaker 10: That's why I don't believe them for a second, and neither should you, especially when you find out that just below the service here, Democrats, including Kamala Harris's running mate Tim Waltz, think your freedoms, Yes, your freedoms should actually be curtailed. Is it any wonder that the guy who as governor of Minnesota presided over one of the most vicious and draconian lockdowns in the nation, and even set up a snitch hotline where you could daub on your neighbors if they left the house. Is also no fan of free speech. Well, no, the freedom of course, on which all other freedoms rest.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 10: Here's what would be Vice President Tim Waltz says about the definition of free speech.
Speaker 1: I think we need to push back on this.
Speaker 5: There's no guarantee of free speech on misinformation or hate speech, and especially around our democracy.
Speaker 2: Well there you go.
Speaker 10: In that little grab, he summed up the left's holy trinity of censorship, disinformation, hate speech, and anything that threatens quote our democracy, which is a big difference to actual democracy. But I'm sorry, Governor, that's wrong, because the whole point of a free society is that bad ideas, even hateful ones, can be tested, hateful ideas can be contested, and when it comes to real democracy and not our democracy, which is just leftist code for vote for us or you're a bigot, the more speech the marrier. And let's also be real clear about this. The left wants to use and has used, the labels misinformation and disinformation to shut up its critics, and they want to use the force of law to do that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 10: They did it during COVID and New Vision. Now I want to share this with you has emerged of members of the Biden Harris team working out ways to get evidence of Joe Biden's mental decline. Evidence we showed you every week four years on this program shut down as misinformation. Here's a bit of Biden Harris digital director Rob Flaherty on a Zoom call explaining how the Democrat National Committee created a program to track what they believed to be information and get platforms to shut it down.
Speaker 29: One of the smartest things that I think the party did itself was over the last couple of years invested in a team that Tim runs and you'll hear from Tim, to detect and track misinformation and misinformation narratives in the sort of various corners of the Internet and then actually go out and flag it to platforms as as a violation of their policy.
Speaker 10: Now we got it, then wonder what sort of things might they consider misinformation or disinformation.
Speaker 29: It is one thing to know that there is a lot of conversation online about corruption or or you know, mental fitness or any of these things, or or you know, the vice president's record on the crime bill, which you know is sort of a controversial piece of legislation in the early nineties, but it was it was another to go okay and now.
Speaker 10: What ah, Yes, topics like Biden's mental fitness, Biden family corruption, even a stance on a crime bill, all of this which I think should be discussed.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 10: To them, to the left, it's misinformation, disinformation and it needs to be censored now. On that same call, Becca Rinkovich, Joe Biden's Rapid Response director, also classified talk of Biden's mental decline as misinformation and disinformation around his mental acuity.
Speaker 8: We saw a huge amount of volume and a lot of impact on narratives like Joe Biden was being manipulated by the radical left and disinformation around his mental acuity.
Speaker 10: And BECA revealed a whole sinister plan. They had to track people across the Internet to counter this disinformation.
Speaker 8: We targeted folks based on online behavioral cues, building out personas based on the type of content they were consuming, what they were searching, the kinds of websites they were visiting, so that we could target folks in real time as they were exposed to that disinformation.
Speaker 10: Well, there you have it, the White House, people working for Joe Biden and the Democrats talking about targeting people for spreading narratives that they found unhelpful, which they then call misinformation. Now, when you take this along with other data we've seen in so called Twitter files about the way the White House directly heavy social media platforms, including the pre elon Twitter or Exodus now to again shut down unhelpful but as would later turn out to be true, narratives about Biden's health and much else, including COVID. Besides, that doesn't sound much like the freedom that they're talking about, does it, I mean? And only about only at as much as we associate this favorite famous left winger with the emotion of joy.
Speaker 3: Aner to be able to introduce for the first time ever anywhere.
Speaker 10: That Now we got some more breaking news here from the growing scandal of vice presidential nominee Tim Wolson claims that he lied about his military record. New vision has just surfaced of Waltz telling gold Star families at a Congressional committee hearing about his experience with PTSD when he returned from military service.
Speaker 26: Have a look and both of you, with your keen understanding of how this works, especially from National Guard families. I can tell you this having been one of those that came back. We were in support of oef but being setting in there with OEF OIF veterans, when we came back, they showed us the horse whisper and told.
Speaker 1: Us to be nice when we went home.
Speaker 26: And that was the extent of it. That was in two thousand and four. Now I'm proud to say that because of the people setting in here and people who came before me, things have changed over the last four years.
Speaker 2: Gosh, you see what he does there.
Speaker 10: He's replying that he came back from Afghanistan or Iraq, but in fact, the only thing he didn't come back from is in fact, he came back from Italy. This issue keeps getting worse and worse for the Democrats. And the fact that the Democrats had to have known about these problems with Tim Waltz and still picked him, well, to me, that shows just how contemptuous they are of military service and the American voter.
Speaker 1: Great stuff, James, and I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think they held the electorate in contempt and I think there's also a cockiness and a confidence which disturbs me. They seem to think that they know that they're going to win. That's what disturbs me most. I also want to play you a clip that was a great editorial, James. I want to play you another.
Speaker 1: Clip of of.
Speaker 4: Waltz where he's basically saying confessing that he's a socialist.
Speaker 1: This is the clip where he says that socialism is neiliness. Here we go to play it for you in a second.
Speaker 5: Now here we go, but we can get out there, reach out, make the case, and for one thing, don't ever shy away from mark progressive values. One person's socialism is another person's neighborliness.
Speaker 4: One person's socialism is another person's neighbors Try telling that to people in Oh, I don't know, Poland or Hungry or Ukraine.
Speaker 10: Well tell you something wrong with socialism gets very native. You know what else when they bring in the tanks speaking of neighborlyess. Because we spoke about this in the editorial. Here there's another clip going around because he's been going around at all of his rallies and saying, you know, mind your own damn business. That's their new catchphrase. It is about reproductive rights. But please, this guy set up a COVID snitche line the idea that Democrats who want to meddle in every aspect of your life are the party of getting the government to mind their own damn business. It is Orwellian doesn't even begin to describe it, really, But on the.
Speaker 9: Issue of stolen value, which is something that we know the American electorate cares deeply about and gratefully. So absolutely, it's instructive that a few citizen journalists, it seems on X have uncovered the history of this man when he's been governor. So you look at the press in that state. How did they not at any point come across this information that his background, his claims about his military record were not kosher. And it's just taken a few days on X. And this is why that platform is so.
Speaker 1: Crucial, well, absolutely critical.
Speaker 9: Censorship happening on meta platforms, and it's the last one left.
Speaker 1: Absolutely going to take a short break back clown show in a tick roll up, roll up, step right this way. It is the whacky show on Earth. It's the Canberra clown Show.
Speaker 4: The magical world where dreams and fantasies become reality after all was less than a couple of years ago that the headlines of our major newspapers were excitedly.
Speaker 1: Gushing about how Australia was on the verge.
Speaker 4: Of becoming a renewable superpower, thanks in no small part to two of our most entertaining renewables clowns, known to circus lovers everywhere as the comedy duo Malcolm and Mike but Lass or should that be at lassion this week?
Speaker 1: Even the best laid.
Speaker 4: Dreams can come crashing down, as we learned oops. According to the finn quote, sun Drive, the high tech solar panel manufacturer backed by Mike cannon Brooks and Malcolm Turnbull, is harving its number of staff. The restructure of Sundrive, which includes the replacement of its chief executive, will raise new questions about Labour's controversial one billion dollars solar SunShot incentives program, which has already been criticized by economists ahead of the next federal election end of quote. Has Robert gott Liebson wrote in The OS about this veritable renewables clown show quote It took less than six months for the alban Easy government and some of Australia's biggest climate investors to whoops change their mind on a solar panel manufacturing plunge. The government and the project backers discovered the enormous costs in challenging China in the areas where it dominates the market and slashers prices to keep others out. Given the base facts were known six months ago, the speed of the reversal, says Robert gott libsen of the decision to make solar panels in Australia, has shocked those who believed that the Maid in Australia plan can be based around climate investing. Oh still, you can't keep a good circus act down, I always say. And here on outside as we have a sneak peek behind the curtain as Malcolm and Mike rehearse for their next exciting renewables venture together. Sorry my mistake, that was actually sad clown by the Puddles pity party. No less easy mistake to make, I would have thought.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, down in.
Speaker 4: The Burly Griffin big Top, Senator Malcolm Roberts was confronted by a group of overpaid public servants who rudely pretended that they didn't know what the senator meant. When he asked them about Labour's disgraceful ute tax and why would they I doubt any Labor politicians or our paratchicks.
Speaker 1: Have ever been anywhere near a ute in their entire lives. All the better to tax than I guess. I'd like to move under the ute tax. Please that, Sener Roberts. Sorry, we don't have such a thing you to refer to the correct you're a new car text? Thank you no new car tax? Well you know that what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: How about you just say, Senator Roberts, so that we can get the right people to the table.
Speaker 16: I'd like to know the new the new fees for petrol and diesel vehicles.
Speaker 1: What arrogance, mind you?
Speaker 4: As I always say, what self respecting fair dincome Ossie needs a smelly diesel.
Speaker 1: Powered ute when you can buy a.
Speaker 4: Fashionable electrical smart car instead, effect for doing the tough jobs around your solar powered farm. And speaking of smelly old oil, what a relief to also learn in the same Senate estimates that only weeks after coming into power, the alban easy clown show sold off.
Speaker 1: All our oil reserves.
Speaker 2: I mean, who needs oil?
Speaker 30: So Australia sold all of the oil reserves in the United States Strategic Reserve correct one point seven.
Speaker 31: Million barrels around about June twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Correct, what was what was the sale amount? Two and twenty million.
Speaker 16: I would have to take that on noticing charge and have that in mind, Beeldram.
Speaker 1: And also who was the oil delivered to?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I would have to also have to have it on noticing.
Speaker 30: And how much was paid in sellers or fees, commission or whatever it is?
Speaker 6: Happy to break that down for you.
Speaker 1: I'll notice how much.
Speaker 30: Is the continuing empty lease in the US Strategic Reserve costing?
Speaker 16: Would you have an ongoing contract for that? And I will again come back to you with at leasing costs.
Speaker 32: On that.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And then there's COVID to be frank, I don't know where we would be without one Nation's Malcolm Roberts. Senator Roberts also quized the Canbra circus about the phenomenal waste of taxpayers money on the purchase of COVID vaccines.
Speaker 1: Eighteen billion dollars.
Speaker 33: Was spent on wait for it, two one hundred and sixty seven million COVID nineteen vaccine doses have excessive No not if you live, work and breathe inside the Canberra Big Top.
Speaker 34: We have an acceptable level of waste for the program, which is something that we look into to make sure it's an effective and efficient use of public money.
Speaker 31: So, by my simple calculations, two hundred and sixty seven million vaccines is ten each. That's for people who didn't want to be vaccinated. Well, so it's even more than ten per person per Australian per baby.
Speaker 34: I won't question your maths, Senator, but I think I think, going back to my comment about having a portfolio approach and noting that you know different different vaccines under the advice of the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunization have been recommended over time for different groups, such as the Astroseneka vaccine, it was necessary to have you know some flexibility in the purchasing arrangements.
Speaker 4: Remember, this is your money at work, all your taxes at work. Great work, Senator Robertson may I say I was pleased to hear this COVID mandate apology from former New South Wales Premier Dominic Perrete this week.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, mandates were wrong. People's personal choices shouldn't have cost them their jobs.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dominic would have been nice if you'd come on outside. That hasn't said that when we were saying it at the same time a couple of years earlier. Then, of course, this week everybody's favorite Canbra clown Albozo himself was running around in circles and tying himself up in knots as to whether he had or had not committed his government to setting up a macarata commission. Kraikee called his shifting stance cowardly and the ABC mocked the three different approaches one, two and three albou had at three different Gama festivals. So just to clarify, did albo or did albo not commit his governments to a macarata?
Speaker 1: Here he is back. In twenty twenty one.
Speaker 35: As a priority, Labor will establish a Macarata Commission with responsibility for truth telling and treaty. It will be established or a process of open nominations and review. The commission will facilitate local truth telling and advise on a national framework for treaty making, and it will work with a bok to Parliament.
Speaker 4: The macarata is a so called truth telling part of the ULARU statement that the Australian people voted overwhelmingly against in the Voice referendum. No Macarata is intrinsic to the Ularus statement and intrinsic.
Speaker 1: To the Voice.
Speaker 4: Therefore, like the Voice, it should now be dead, buried and cremated, because that is the will of the Australian people. Perhaps Alboso hadn't read the detail. But then again, as he told three aw's Neil Mitchell, why would he do.
Speaker 2: You agree with most of what is said in those twenty five.
Speaker 16: Voters, I haven't read it.
Speaker 35: If you haven't read it, there's one hundred and twenty pages, why would I know what I know what the conclusion is.
Speaker 4: Alas Albozo got the conclusion completely wrong, as has become the hallmark of his leadership. Have A listened to this bumbling buffoonery As albo awkwardly tries to convince Sky's Peter Stefanov why the Reserve Bank of Australia is wrong when they blame labour's excessive spending for our crippling inflation.
Speaker 16: Well, this is the quote here from the RBA.
Speaker 35: Public demand is forecast to be stronger than previously expected, reflecting recent public spending announcements by federal and state governments.
Speaker 1: Are you saying they're wrong. Yeah, that's very different.
Speaker 32: That's very different from the way that you characterized it, Peter. Inflation has a range of aspects, and that's why we've made sure we agree that inflation needs to be further moderated.
Speaker 35: It's been cut in half since we came to office.
Speaker 32: One of the reasons why two.
Speaker 1: Things we've done.
Speaker 32: We've designed all of our reforms to put that downward pressure on inflation.
Speaker 4: With If that were the case, Albo, then why is money too type to mention? Let's ask simply read hyper Bowl extreme exaggeration, but it's no exaggeration to say we've got some very exciting years for you.
Speaker 1: Outsiders.
Speaker 4: Will be appearing at the twenty twenty four Seapack Conference at the Soft Hotel in Brisbane on the weekend of October fifth and sixth, and we will be hosting this very show live from that event.
Speaker 1: We'll do a bit of hyper Bowl there.
Speaker 4: Maybe Stephen Miles might pop in because he's a big fan as we know of this show, the Queensland premiere. In fact, here he is showing what's what's support and what a fan he is of outsiders. Have a listen. I suspect he hasn't.
Speaker 9: I suspect it's just more hyper bowl from the leader of the opposition.
Speaker 1: Good Man, you legend hyper bowl.
Speaker 4: Now, Rita Kamala Harris seems to can easily explain technology to us.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 9: You know what, she's really good at explaining things. We've heard her explain diplomacy, democracy, She's explained space travel. We enjoyed that buses, she's into buses and ven diagram. And now she's gonna explain storage, cloud storage.
Speaker 23: Yes, listen, so you're now no longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house. It's on your laptop and it's then therefore up here in this cloud that exists above us.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 9: You know, I suspect she actually thinks there's a cloud which with information. I mean it still exists in a data base locked in a room somewhere, possibly.
Speaker 10: India, in India if you ever went to it's Actually it is scary, how stupid that is. It is scary because you know, the cloud is just other people's computers, that's what it is. So it's slocked on down, but she thinks it is up there on a celestial cloud with angels playing the part to your data.
Speaker 4: She's also a bit of a power junkie, Kamala. I have listened to her boasting about the power that she has or wielded when she was a prosecutor.
Speaker 23: You know, the power I have as a prosecutor is that with the swipe of my pen, I can charge someone with a misdemeanor, the lowest level offense possible. You may get arrested for a few hours, you will be embarrassed in your community, you will miss time from coming onto the Google campus, all because with the swipe of my pen, I have tried charged you with a crime which I may.
Speaker 6: Choose to dismiss two weeks later.
Speaker 23: It's an incredible amount of power.
Speaker 1: The arrogance is unbelievable. James, I remember the IKAC leader.
Speaker 4: Hear Megan Latham boasting and pulling the wings off butterfly.
Speaker 10: It's really interesting all this thing about she said about, you know, dismissing charges, because when she was prosecutor, and she became prosecutor, she dismissed an awful lot of charges against people who were associated with her.
Speaker 2: Lover Willie Brown.
Speaker 10: So she's very much into prosecuting, but also not prosecuting when it is convenient for her prelidic What about.
Speaker 9: All the people she prosecuted for marijuana offenses and then a few years later she's joking about marijuana use. So this woman has just got absolutely no principles. She will say a great needs to be said to get elected.
Speaker 1: Well, Ben still has decided he would like to be black. Now, Idland Jewish, have a listen.
Speaker 21: I just want to let you know I'm going to match your one hundred and fifty thousand dollars donation. Everybody's got to get out and vote and donate. And she's also an historic candidate. You know, it's going to be the first woman president, and that's incredibly exciting. And you know she's Indian, she's black, she's everything you could be, more than one thing. It's incredible ball. You know, I'm Jewish and Irish. I wish I was black. Every white Jewish guy wishes he was black.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump's gonna win, trust me. That's it for Outside's gonna see you next Sunday and night. Am. Thanks for watching today,