Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne, and welcome to your.
Speaker 3: Tuesday quick roll call. Lauren present Clint.
Speaker 4: I'm present Jayce Crickets, two of us.
Speaker 3: It's happening.
Speaker 4: We can we good track.
Speaker 2: Your night today, Clinty, Well, unfortunately it's not just today.
Speaker 3: He's just had a little sleep in.
Speaker 4: Did you sleep in?
Speaker 3: Did he snoozy Thompson?
Speaker 4: Apparently he needs a beauty sleep doesn't he? Just the two of us, you look great today. Now for those playing at home, Lauren's dressed in double denim.
Speaker 3: I've done the Denham tuxiedo today.
Speaker 4: You look fantastic. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's weird weather. How did we go from being so hot yesterday to twenty today? I sort of dressed for summer and then pulled a donim jacket.
Speaker 4: It was very it's singing bed last night it was very warm.
Speaker 3: Well you you're yesterday off shopping cowboy out? Do you have a wild festive party coming up?
Speaker 4: Did I find some bargains? But I thought that was it was bougie. I found it. You know how vintage shops can be quite quite expending, Yeah, this one. It's sort of some things that are cheap. Some things are quite bogie, but it's fantastic. Had a great time in there.
Speaker 3: I know you were sending me mate.
Speaker 4: I loved it, loved it. I got a I got a cowboy hat. Of course I did get some boots, got some boots.
Speaker 3: Get some chats.
Speaker 2: Didn't get any were the cowboy boots with a you doing like int tugged into a jean or.
Speaker 4: You absolutely I'm tucking into a geh. I couldn't they like a Daisy Duke short would be a bit much, wouldn't And then this outrageous, outrageous cowboy shirt. I guess who I have the coffee?
Speaker 5: You got the coffee? Well, it's not my fault.
Speaker 3: It is if you so like you miss started the show. I don't think you stopped for snacks.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the rule? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Can you imagine if I rocked up without the coffees?
Speaker 4: Did you bring snacks or just coffee?
Speaker 2: Because I remember we had another staff member who did that once. He rolled in late with a coffee and you boo up.
Speaker 4: That doesn't tamp me.
Speaker 3: It was your swa who was.
Speaker 5: The staff member. I'm not now name and shame for two I'm thinking of coffee was the least of their.
Speaker 3: Problem, wasn't him problems?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hand the coffee over Look, I don't want to throw him out of the bathroo.
Speaker 3: Why isn't it your fault?
Speaker 5: Well George, Miss Alex and co. Yes, we were chatting.
Speaker 3: What about forty five minutes?
Speaker 4: Oh God, a mighty sorry.
Speaker 5: Mother Teresa always here early at Work's nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: He's been third on the podium all year. It used to be me that was late on.
Speaker 4: You know what has thrown me as well as someone who walks in first.
Speaker 5: Such a brown nose?
Speaker 3: Do you have won the gold medal?
Speaker 4: This? Yeah, Jesus, I'm late. Tough titties, it is.
Speaker 3: George, Miss Alix and I want to talk.
Speaker 5: About shout out George. So George is just us normally he finds out.
Speaker 3: He's busy making coffee.
Speaker 5: So he's just gone from seven days a week to five days a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's lazy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: So you had to catch up because you missed yesterday.
Speaker 5: Up, that's exactly right. He had to tell me about his night out. He went out till two o'clock in the morning on a Monday, Georgia, on a Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, because you didn't have to get up on Monday.
Speaker 4: Exactly right.
Speaker 5: Oh George, I love you, but you're like ninety and he goes still got it like coffee?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's yours, you think, so.
Speaker 5: I was he stuffed up the coffee order. This is what happens when you're out till two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: George, George, you sound like a half poor on the old almond milk. So it's a bit strong for me.
Speaker 4: I can't win today. It's your welcome.
Speaker 5: You're right, Lauren. It isn't my.
Speaker 3: Fault, not your fault. Miss Clint's bought chaps. Yeah, chaps, sorry for the West party went.
Speaker 4: Them Saturday night as well.
Speaker 3: Cowboy shop you should get some for George.
Speaker 5: It's a cowboy shop.
Speaker 4: You should come to the cowboy shop. So good Richmond.
Speaker 3: Do you know it's cowboy theme tomorrow night?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Remember it's going to wear chaps to the kids Christmas concert before him.
Speaker 3: No, we shan't be doing that.
Speaker 5: It's at the school maybe.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's on you.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Melbourne, you know what that was? George. George's fault. George, Good morning, Melbourne. Quick tally check Clint. Oh, it's with great pleasure I declare that Jason has moved up the leaderboard for three to three Lauren on ten though at in front.
Speaker 2: Three of them were in one Go yesterday. Yeah, yeah, you had And I was reading something that Clint wrote.
Speaker 4: It was like a power surge.
Speaker 3: God, my brain just did not compute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you say the sea works, will you drop out? Mariah? That's the real I have just said a squeeze at what the next song is coming up? Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna say you won't be able to sit on the screen. I've covered it. But there's a mood setter coming up that's going to get you. Just earning the day. Quick health.
Speaker 4: Health update.
Speaker 3: Oh, how'd you go at the doctor your ulcer? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I thought about it all. I thought if he actually followed doctor for an ulcer? What did the doctor say?
Speaker 4: Still there? Okay? Can we start by the doctor's reaction?
Speaker 5: Well, firstly, I was late to.
Speaker 3: The doctor's appointment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why be late? Had a nap? They never run on time. Well you're a sleeper?
Speaker 3: Are you a big sleeper during the day?
Speaker 5: No, I'm it's hip miss, but I was exhausted.
Speaker 3: Tis the season to night, I.
Speaker 5: Ring the doctor's surgery and go, hey, how's even going to see on time?
Speaker 3: How late were you? What time did you make the call?
Speaker 5: Fifteen minutes for the appointment? And they said, you know what, Funnily enough, he's bang on time today far away You lived from the doctors fifteen minutes? Yeah, So to get changed and then run to the car, do you fully.
Speaker 3: Get into pajamas or something to haven't?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Yes? Down in my jobs, are.
Speaker 3: You fully undressed for a daytime nap?
Speaker 4: We don't need that mental cheap Like in bed, all I could see is him waddling around and asleep.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I want to I want to feel cold sheets.
Speaker 3: Sleep A napp is like I've knotted off where I am in. What I'm wearing.
Speaker 2: Asleep is like I'm stripping down and getting into my you're.
Speaker 5: Between, Well, I had a sleepleep right asleep anyway.
Speaker 4: Cause that'll because that'll help the ulcer. It's all about any way.
Speaker 5: He's exhausting, rocked up, walked in, he's got.
Speaker 3: Three children, he's exhaustment.
Speaker 5: Stephen, the doctor's okay doing I'm like.
Speaker 4: Look call him doctor Stephen, doctor Stephen.
Speaker 5: All right, Steve, I don't want to be a hypochondriac.
Speaker 3: But I'm here at the doctor for anoldsa.
Speaker 5: Everyone it works giving me crap, but I think you might need to remove some of my tongue. He put on gloves, had to look.
Speaker 4: He didn't just quickly just aitial reaction, put on glo. What did he say?
Speaker 5: No, he didn't laugh or mocked me. He was like, let's have a look. Yeah, And he looked for maybe a strong four seconds and.
Speaker 4: He said it's an ulcer.
Speaker 5: No, he said it's an ulcer. But it's got quite a fair bit of swelling.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought something because you keep chewing on it.
Speaker 4: No, not pasts or anything that's effected.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Infected, non infected, which is what happens when you can.
Speaker 5: So's given me some special cream where it.
Speaker 4: Does like special.
Speaker 3: Got special queen.
Speaker 5: He gave me a script that said special cream. And it does like a seal over the ulcer. He says it kept be caused by stress. Is there anyone possibly causing stress in my life? I was like, absolutely not. Have you met my wife and work wife? No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Don't blay me, claimed George. Blame the coffee guy. We'll blaming three children.
Speaker 3: It's not my fault.
Speaker 5: And then he said, mm hmm, well he did. He said, if it's still up in a couple of weeks, we're going to do a biopsy.
Speaker 3: It's not going to be up in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Bro and then Brady Executive produced had a field day with this. He said, I just need you to don't be excited and eat fast because you'll buy it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yes, when you're eating, just just take your time.
Speaker 4: Eat slow.
Speaker 3: Remember his breakfast came, I have I have a cardile on society. He didn't like.
Speaker 4: Was touching.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't do that. In fact, I've got the audio. We should play that a little later. The carry on over the avocado, what do you think?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm sorry. It was a surprise ingredient. Don't put things in there.
Speaker 4: So you've got to eat a little slower, and you've got to apply the cream. And then he thinks cream. He thinks it should be you should be fighting fit.
Speaker 5: By he reckons a week or so. Otherwise we'll do a biopsy.
Speaker 4: Okay, and then we'll cut half of the tongue.
Speaker 2: Yes, just in time.
Speaker 6: Time.
Speaker 3: Eighteenth December when Emily in Paris comes out. I'm on the account down for.
Speaker 5: Changing else is coming in the Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Oh now I'm done with yeah woahoa.
Speaker 3: I'm not done with her, but I'm done with six. I'm done with the doco.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? I'm done with the promos for the doco? I don't want to see that. I mean, she's just a promotion machine. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I finally finished Nobody Wants this Last Night season.
Speaker 4: I haven't it.
Speaker 5: Have you watched there in one Shot doc yet?
Speaker 3: I haven't have you seen the Accountant to yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Not yet.
Speaker 2: The Golden Globes Norms came out today. Oh yeah, well, because the one shot do is done by the guy from Adolescent Adolescence has been nominated.
Speaker 5: Of course it'll be cleaning up gig dolls.
Speaker 4: Iris.
Speaker 5: You know what I reckon, Lauren? I can see that being the song that Clint would learn on the guitar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Girl comes over the guitar still in your bedroom, isn't it there?
Speaker 4: Do you want me to learn it? Do you want me to learn that? Well?
Speaker 5: I can just think out of any song I could imagine. You're giving a tour and me, Oh, yeah, I play.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's better than iris slide? No? Much better?
Speaker 3: I love that?
Speaker 4: No, no in my ear the things you want to hear, give you everything? Wow, Bill, it come in.
Speaker 5: We're the we've got the work Exmas party tomorrow night. Maybe you should do a little performance.
Speaker 3: Okay that's a technicality, but get away saying that.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't.
Speaker 2: I mean we're not We're not playing right again because we haven't discussed you can't be doing Okay.
Speaker 4: Do we have some some form of country and Western artist playing? Hopefully there's some sort of like what Casey Chambers is going to pop up? You never know?
Speaker 3: Rather, do you know what.
Speaker 5: You might be on the something?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Banger, absolute banger.
Speaker 4: That's a good song. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They had a third song which wasn't bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to take your word for it. Guys. Last night I sat down and I was like, I finished, nobody wants this.
Speaker 2: I just said that before. I've been trying to watch season two for so long. It wasn't as good as season one.
Speaker 3: Season one.
Speaker 4: Okay, but they're still together, are they?
Speaker 2: I'm assuming well in season two when it starts, well, I'm not going to say what happens.
Speaker 4: You got to watch it because I watched part of it. Now, this is Adam Brody and I can't remember. She's very good. And when I was watching the mother in law was was become It was was Jewish.
Speaker 5: Sorry, what shows this?
Speaker 3: Nobody wants this christin Bell? What do you mean the mother in law?
Speaker 4: She was learning to become.
Speaker 3: Christ Bell's mother was converting.
Speaker 2: It's a great show. I preferred season one, so finish that. And then I was like, what else is on Netflix? And the new p Diddy docco popped up?
Speaker 5: Because I've just seen the have you seen the real footage that's come out from inside the jail?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I was torn. I was like, do I want to watch this?
Speaker 4: Do you want to glorify? It's like glorify it's not.
Speaker 3: But it's also like.
Speaker 2: I don't want to because a lot of it is about his upbringing, which explains probably part of who he is. But I don't want to have any kind of empathy towards yeah, right, him, or of his life his behavior anyway. So I was like, look, I'll give it a shot. I'll start watching a few people I know I've watched. It's only just come out. Well, In the opening scenes, he's sitting in a hotel room and it's well, he's on the phone to his lawyer before his trial.
Speaker 5: Real footage, real.
Speaker 2: Footage, And I thought, why who's filming? Like at what point did they think we might monetize this? So he's there and he's on the phone to his lawyer, and he goes get a shot at that, and they cut through like him sitting in the window on the phone to his lawyer, to a cross like he's in New York, I think, to across the road to another hotel room and it's just lined with police watching him through the window. And then it says this was during the investigation, so he's obviously being police.
Speaker 3: It's pretty hectic.
Speaker 2: And then it goes on to go through like his career from how he started, how he ended up in the A and E, how he went to all these different jobs.
Speaker 5: But he's very conscious that they're filming it for something, like he's the one saying, get.
Speaker 4: Shots of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've only watched part.
Speaker 5: One, but how many parts is he for?
Speaker 3: But so part one is very.
Speaker 2: Much about his childhood and he grew up in a bit of a violent home, right. It's very interesting, but it's just it's really icky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good word for it.
Speaker 3: And he's not making any money from me.
Speaker 2: So I believe I'm not exactly sure, but I believe he sort of started this process with the vision and it says at the start of the of the doco, this filmmaker has like the people who created this doco now has the footage and they're creating a doco and Pete is trying to stop the doco. He's not monetiz doesn't want no, no, no, no no, he's not monetizing.
Speaker 4: So it's not produced by people who surround him or support him.
Speaker 2: No, there's a lot of people who know him very well. There's a couple of accusers in it.
Speaker 5: It's get their hands on the footage.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there was some situation with him, not him clashing with the filmmaker in the end, the guy who filmed it and him handing it over saying you know what doco.
Speaker 4: I mean, much a lighter situation. But it always amazes me.
Speaker 5: And when you see footy stars get caught in scandals and stuff like that, or celebrities and I'm like, their friends are the ones that are filmed that footage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've leaked it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like there's only three people at that party. A friend was filming that.
Speaker 4: That's what's Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, he did start filming it during the process and it got out a hand for him and other people have the vision now and he doesn't want this doc well.
Speaker 4: I also watched the docco last night. Do you Want Big Brother? On Channel ten? It was the finale.
Speaker 5: Cheez that week quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a very quick season and I like it. It was very expressed, boiler alight.
Speaker 2: The winner of Big Brother twenty twenty five is.
Speaker 1: Coco.
Speaker 4: Coco.
Speaker 3: I'm watching of that.
Speaker 2: The only bit I've seen is the guy that always cries oh I had the girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Colin and I say that was that was definitely edited there because a couple of bits I've seen. They've got Meltrosina doing the old grit or Colleen thing going it's time to go.
Speaker 3: For like a minute, it was just two people left in there.
Speaker 4: These five for the last time. So Coco one, she's a mum of three. She was actually having a few, you know, Daly unclers with one of the fellowmates, Bruce and Colin. Colin who was third and he cried a lot, and he had the mulay, big mulay.
Speaker 3: What's the big mulay? He was checking up.
Speaker 4: He was on with Holly right and and Colin is famous now for coining a new phrase word. You know, the word Brav Brav brav. Brother brother, He's he's brother. He's decided to say brev.
Speaker 3: Instead of instead of bro, He's brev.
Speaker 4: So that's now become quite with kids. Everyone says, Bread, Hey, Bread.
Speaker 5: You shound like you're ninety, explaining that I will point out as well, Brady watched it as well. By well done the melt Sena as well.
Speaker 3: I love her. I was going to say she was great, but I didn't actually want her. She was great, and I was like, I love her. She looked on real her outfits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, slick back hair.
Speaker 3: Last night I saw a lot of Melchen's hair and makeup and out right and she looked great.
Speaker 5: Well past take my word for it, did great.
Speaker 3: Was always in the rain, need an umbrella.
Speaker 4: She had the slip back hair last night. She was you put k wine or something, Peo put lube in it. Sorry, no you can't.
Speaker 2: Ye sick hairbacks would not me in particular, but you can use lube to stick your hair back? Really, yeah, I don't have lube in mine. I've gotten another product called lock and pop.
Speaker 5: Can you use that for both things as well?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't use lock and pop on the nether een right, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: That is Ray.
Speaker 5: Where's my husband? We're catching up with Ray this week on the show.
Speaker 4: And Lewis.
Speaker 5: We'll find out Lewis Capaldi playing Melbourne this weekend. We're going to catch up with him on the show this week as well. And still to come your chance to win your way to gun Bay. Not yet, but very soon here on Nova.
Speaker 3: That's going to be fun.
Speaker 2: On Friday, thirty one degrees, cracking weather for water slides.
Speaker 5: Hey, one of our favorites, Arian Tipmas was in the news. Did you see all that, Arnie?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did. Yeah, it's quite confronting.
Speaker 5: So she's posted a video on socials her in the backseat of an uber. She sort of zooms in down the driver's right shoulder and over his shoulder you can see he's actually watching Instagram reels while driving the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, that's like you kicked off the platform instantly, surely.
Speaker 5: And then the real kicker is she posted, He continually burps the whole trip as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm an uber catcher, right, I love jumping in?
Speaker 4: Are you the carpool one?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a pool I've never used a carpool uber pool? Have you?
Speaker 5: You don't know?
Speaker 2: Strangers scare me, But sometimes you do get in and you think, oh my god, I'm in the car with a complete stranger. I know nothing about them. I know nothing about their driving ability. I know nothing about their driving history, I know nothing about their like police.
Speaker 5: Checks, it's pretty much same as a cab.
Speaker 2: Like literally our whole lives were taught and taught not to get well. And I think it's a bit more regulated in taxis well not anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I don't think so. I think ubers are. Actually you have to drive an Uber, you have to apply for a police check, you have to licensing all that. Certain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's quite regularly.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you're get in cars and you're like, oh.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, I've had some CROs.
Speaker 2: But I would slip if someone was texting or watching Instagram else I would flick. But then you get frightened because you're like, well, they're in control of me and my destiny right now, they're drive.
Speaker 5: I got one the other day. They had the full You know, you can buy those sort of mesh things you clip on to keep your pet in the back so pet doesn't jump in the front. So I've got in the car the mesh things right in front of me.
Speaker 3: I'm a dog in the back seat, so you couldn't get to the driver.
Speaker 2: Well, the other thing is drivers must come across some bad behavior from passengers.
Speaker 5: Here's a question. Do you ever sit in the front?
Speaker 4: I have done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did pre COVID have to, and then I went back to it the other day. I was like, I'm gonna sit.
Speaker 4: I think we should remove the awkwardness involved. That's what I'm from. Your car don't want to be in the back.
Speaker 2: I think they want you in the front though a lot of them, a lot of them, a lot of Uber drivers have things on their front seat, and I'm like, that's there, So we don't unless you've got four people.
Speaker 4: Well, I climbed into one the other day and he was reciting. He was playing and reciting like a religious sermon while you were driver. Yeah, amazing. From the airport back to Richmond.
Speaker 5: I like, we say we get in ubers.
Speaker 4: Well, you should be able to you can allowed to get in and say sorry enough with the sermon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah you can.
Speaker 4: I want to listen to Ray, Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can also pre order, like no conversation.
Speaker 5: If you're doing the nice ubers?
Speaker 3: Oh is that not ever any I think it's a nice one.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing that on the pool. But I also like how Lauren and I say we get into ubers. You say I climb into the.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I do stumble in falling?
Speaker 5: How you got on in confess Cleansacius. My confession thirteen twenty four ten is our number Uber confessions? What's gone down in the back to the front seat.
Speaker 3: I haven't checked my uber rating for a long time. Oh yeah, we should do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I think. I think it's going to take a hit after the silly season.
Speaker 3: Are used Uber a lot?
Speaker 4: What you're rating?
Speaker 3: Not good?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Six?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 5: Oh you've dropped? Oh that's not healthy.
Speaker 4: Where does one fight are?
Speaker 3: It's fine? When do you get kicked off?
Speaker 5: If you go to accounts down the bottom and then it's top left?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you got? I've got four point seven eight.
Speaker 5: Four point eight far Oh you're a you're a.
Speaker 4: Goodie two shoe. Are you boring?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 3: I'm on the O. There's all these offers.
Speaker 2: Some people percent off BMW test rides. They've got ubers, they've got new BMW's going out with Uber drivers. Given a mahone, you can jump in.
Speaker 5: They Uber choppers there over the races. Oh yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. That ago okay, but I'm trading on the story. What have you witnessed go down in an Uber?
Speaker 4: In return?
Speaker 5: I got Coco black festive hampers up for grabs. Some people replied to around Hipmoss posts saying I was in one the other day. The guy was betting and watching the horse races. What we're driving and cheering on the horses.
Speaker 4: While he was not at the lights. Well he's driving, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's going to at least pull over to watch.
Speaker 5: Imagine that if they were taking to the airport and pulled over and I'm sorry, I just need to watch race.
Speaker 4: Just I'm in the quaddy. Still.
Speaker 5: Don't worry to the dogs. It'll be over very quickly and then we'll continue with our drive.
Speaker 2: Ubers Uber up now, there's all these amazing features. Did you know here we go there's simple Mode, a simplified app for older adults.
Speaker 4: You should download that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Where has this year gone?
Speaker 4: Well, it's gone now, Jason.
Speaker 3: The ninth of December year. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I got to get past the big day first. I'm a New Year guy.
Speaker 3: I haven't even thought about it. What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Well, normally I'll like, I'll do a friend's house in walking, scooter or electric boat distance.
Speaker 3: It's got to be easy to get home.
Speaker 4: You know what really annoys me people who go, oh, New Year, it's so over what you make your own fun exactly just means you will lead a boring life and you don't think it's over rated. Just sit there on.
Speaker 5: Midnight and you're done by ten, you know, by ten. But put those silly little hats.
Speaker 4: Your mates, go your own fun.
Speaker 5: What silly little hats, little New Year's Eve hats and funny little glass.
Speaker 2: And you've really got in, I'm assumed, as you Clint people get Really it's an easy we're going to go to get up.
Speaker 5: A run, Yeah, run out of my life.
Speaker 4: I might do that actually, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, but News Day is fun.
Speaker 4: It is. Yes, we're peaking on Newyears.
Speaker 3: Love a New Year's Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pages quickly Friday, thirty degrees, I know, degrees, it's.
Speaker 3: Gone down, sir, confess.
Speaker 8: Cleansacious, confessionous.
Speaker 5: Especially this time of year, they'll be shenanigans going on in ubers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut up to all the boper drivers and cab drivers who are putting up with all of the late nutrenanigans.
Speaker 4: You have had a passion in the back of an Uber nap taxi?
Speaker 3: No, probably.
Speaker 5: I remember a very funny story about Nuba driver who picked up in Sint Kilda. Actually, yeah, he came up. You know, here's the book and this is where I'm going. As he's driving along the street, he sees the girl standing on the corner of the street. She gives him away. The car pulls up, she gets in, they start driving along. She's like, he goes, where do you want to go? And she said, well, you know your place. It was a bit awkward. He's like trying to find the address on the app and everything.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's picked up the wrong passenger.
Speaker 5: He picked up a lady and killed her on lady, lady, lady, lady.
Speaker 3: Every Uber driver knows, and you go, hey, Lauren, is this for Paul?
Speaker 2: Is this you always check because I've got in the wrong Uber before, and then I'm like, this is not the direction I'm going in, and I mean someone else's Uber.
Speaker 3: I really can't change it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that before. I've also got in someone's car wasn't an Uber driver.
Speaker 4: Oh don't.
Speaker 2: My moment on my street I walked out, was out in the front of my house. I opened the door and got in and he was like, what are you doing.
Speaker 4: I've done that.
Speaker 5: You're not my driver, you're not stand with four stars.
Speaker 3: But you're also in a camera out of the front of my house.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're all cameras, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What's going down? The number?
Speaker 4: O K?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Oh morning.
Speaker 7: Issue with Uber eats not actually Uber uber eat.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: I was waiting at the fish shop to get our Friday night fish and chips, and there was an Uber gentleman there filthy as and scratching downstairs.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was waiting to pick up.
Speaker 7: Someone I thought I would never order.
Speaker 4: Well, I wanted to be fair. The bag shield, you know, did he have the like that funny backpack on.
Speaker 7: No, no, he had songs and old jeans on.
Speaker 5: He doesn't need to be delivering the suit. Guys, get off him.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not scratching nuts.
Speaker 4: They've sealed the bag. Would they would have stayedled the bag.
Speaker 5: That's a new thing to remember.
Speaker 3: Then there was a time put his hand in and took the nut scratching.
Speaker 5: We don't know that.
Speaker 4: You don't know that.
Speaker 5: Even macas stealed the bags.
Speaker 4: Now with that little nut scratches, I'm stealing that little sticker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if the seal's broken, you know, all right? Lauren in Frankston, South, Did you have a nut scratcher?
Speaker 9: Oh, guys, love your show, Thank you. No, mine was not a nut scratcher.
Speaker 6: Mine was.
Speaker 9: We told the uber driver where we wanted to go. He was having a chat in the car and we ended up dropping in via the emergency department to check on a family member of his.
Speaker 3: Well, you're in the back seat.
Speaker 9: We're in the backseat.
Speaker 10: I'm a nurse.
Speaker 9: I said, hey, do you need me to come in? And yeah, so we just waited. He wasn't that long, about twenty in it, but still we had places to get.
Speaker 4: And you were just sitting in the back of the car.
Speaker 2: Yes, did he say to you do you mind? Or like, at what point did he tell you that you were detouring?
Speaker 9: There wasn't really a detouring conversation.
Speaker 3: He just pulled in and said, I've just got to go and check on someone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, in a roundabout why And that's where we ended.
Speaker 4: Up an any form of discount, Lauren.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, these chances much. We just lost twenty minutes of the party were meant to be hit.
Speaker 2: So did you wait for him to come back out and then he continued the journey or did you go we might get out.
Speaker 9: No, we did wait, but we did say, hey, we're not going to be charged for this twenty minute.
Speaker 5: I mean, at the end of the day, if he's got to go see a love one, he's going to go see a loved one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but you also just go why don't you book another ober? He also didn't want to lose the job.
Speaker 2: And you can't have your cake and needed remember the Uber eats when I ordered the cheese plate for the girls that were coming over and his car got towed out the front.
Speaker 3: That's and then he.
Speaker 2: Had to get in an uber with my groceries to go to the car toeing depot to get his car back before he came back to redelivering.
Speaker 3: You don't have three hour round.
Speaker 4: Remember when you fell asleep in the uber and you went too far? That was a tax i.
Speaker 2: Was at a taxi and I assumed he knew where he was going, Like, I'm used to getting an ubers where they know the location. I just fell asleep forty five minutes later at the other end of Punk Road.
Speaker 5: Remember me getting out of a taxi at Crown. Oh yeah, like one am in the morning. Again, used to ubers like you just get out like a cave. And I was walking through the four year of Crown with this guy chasing me, screaming fer ovator, ferravator.
Speaker 4: No wonder that didn't give me a room?
Speaker 3: Were doing late at night trying to get a room at Crown?
Speaker 5: No, it was it was like going away at them that night. Yeah, you could wife to get a room anywhere my wife goes to stay in the city.
Speaker 4: I think you might have checked into the travel lodge. Yes he did.
Speaker 3: He stayed in the dockland.
Speaker 5: The lady Crown said we have no rooms, and promenade said I'm sorry. The promenade were.
Speaker 4: Where'd you go?
Speaker 5: Four hundred and.
Speaker 3: Fifty travel in the dockland.
Speaker 5: It would have been easy going on to Bentley.
Speaker 3: What didn't you just go home?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wow, Mirror and Bronia, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are you What happened in an uber?
Speaker 4: You're in God, so embarrassing.
Speaker 11: I jumped into the uber and the uber driver had his tooth brush in his mouth, and I'm like, okay, So he's going along and he's and I'm at the back ends by phone, and he's brushing his teeth.
Speaker 12: Sumiously.
Speaker 11: He's there looking in the mirror of the mirror and I'm clearly looking up and down. He's brushing it, looking at the road in his one hand, brushing it with the other, driving while he's driving.
Speaker 10: The kid you not.
Speaker 11: And his mouth was foamed, so he looked like Kojo the dog was all pomed up. And then and then he had his bottle of water. I kid you not, this is the worst.
Speaker 13: And he wintered it out.
Speaker 11: He twisted it and he put the window down and we're driving and he span it out and I went to, oh my god, and he had no care in the world. Just did it again. Winced again with the window.
Speaker 3: Did he explain why there was an urgency to brush his teeth?
Speaker 4: It was all he said was sorry, are you okay? Yeah? Personal hygien is very important.
Speaker 3: It is that that's a private jobs.
Speaker 4: Better than the nut scratcher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rather that, Yeah, the teeth brusher or the nut scratcher.
Speaker 3: I bet the nut scratcher wasn't brushing his teeth.
Speaker 5: Threat you don't know that dirty hands clean teeth. Just on two f seven coming up, Maria up.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it, no, not at all.
Speaker 5: Went to a pantomime.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning, everybody, welcome he Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: I was just looking at those golden globes norms. So the controversy is that Wicked the second part hasn't been nominated for Best Musical Comedy, Like we've got six nominations last year.
Speaker 5: Apparently the second Wicked, apparently.
Speaker 3: Good Cynthia Rivo has been nominated.
Speaker 4: Well, the Wicked fans loved it, said I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Moby Moby our audio man. Man, he's a wicked man.
Speaker 5: Watching of the watch thing of the first one, Oh, the first one was fantastic.
Speaker 4: Second one.
Speaker 9: There was just the first one yeah, yeah, right, one second one.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: But in good news, Sarah Snook has been nominated We Love Yes Globe, nominated for all her faults on Binge.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, haven't you?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Apparently apparently apparently.
Speaker 2: So she goes to pick up her child, who's had a playdate with a friend from school, and in the very first kind of ten minutes the show, she turns up to this woman's house pick up kid, and the lady answers the door and says, no, no one by that name lives here.
Speaker 3: There is no chuche the address.
Speaker 4: I've seen it.
Speaker 5: It's incredible.
Speaker 3: It's really good, very good, very good.
Speaker 4: I'm still throwing that maybe loves Wicked.
Speaker 5: Oh he's a big theatrical guy.
Speaker 4: Oh does he do face paton stuff?
Speaker 5: Nobody hangs in there on cables like Cynthia.
Speaker 4: Orrib really spinning around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're flying through the Hey, your chance to win your way to come by a world coming up inside the next twenty. But on the other side of this, mister Clint's down away.
Speaker 4: I had a candid conversation with Santa yesterday.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, you were catching up with a big man in reds He remembers me. Of course he does. He remembers everyone on the naughty List.
Speaker 4: We'll go there next, can I offer you both? Me included a warning, this is festive content because you say the word on this show. In December we play Mary. That's right.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say a word for.
Speaker 5: This whole I set the scene. Yes, and it's a song form.
Speaker 14: Okay, I love this one.
Speaker 3: You can sing?
Speaker 4: Can we can? We can we sing in the song?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, but.
Speaker 2: I can't be saying a word for the rest of this because I got his big trouble.
Speaker 4: The post show. Yesterday, I toddled off to Chadstone, the fashion capital.
Speaker 5: Now Chatty a week out.
Speaker 2: From the I've got to go still, Oh Lauren, it's not a week out still.
Speaker 4: How was the car park?
Speaker 2: I've got fifteen days? Sixteen days?
Speaker 4: That's the first issue, you know, driving in the car park and you can often see like one, maybe two little green lights above the car park, and then you get there.
Speaker 3: It was in there.
Speaker 4: It was a sea of red. There was a sea of red. Everyone. I'm like, where am I going.
Speaker 3: To part valet?
Speaker 4: Well? I contemplated the.
Speaker 5: Valet and then I thought nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I thought, this card, this card needs a wash.
Speaker 5: So yes for a wash.
Speaker 4: So I'm already winning. I was like, here we go, we're starting well, We're starting well. Walked in now this is for Santa photos with the nephews. My sister had just a lot on her plate. She was sort of shopping. She was, so I said, that's okay, I'll come out, I'll help, We'll just you know, there was lunch to be lunch to be had. You know. It was just a bit of a scene.
Speaker 5: So that detends not more positive than he did yesterday off the air.
Speaker 4: Today, because it's become a bit of a pilgrimage, an annual event for me and the nephews, for.
Speaker 3: Your family, lover family, don't.
Speaker 5: All the trees should be.
Speaker 4: We'll have a chat to budget after the show.
Speaker 3: Express.
Speaker 4: What really blew me away was how extravagant Santa's Workshop is these days, Idle of Chadstone like it is. It is a it's a production. There's beautiful no, there's the talking reindeer. There's that. It is an experience, and that's I guess why you pay fifty bucks. Fifty gets you through the red magical doors.
Speaker 3: Right, a photo.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing. For a lot of people are coming up saying, hey, I don't need the photos. We just want to take the kids to see Santa to celebrate the festive season. No, no, no, don't out his elves, shake the finger and say fifty dollars photo, no photo, just to seat and people were blowing up.
Speaker 3: Really want to do just go and take a photo.
Speaker 4: In the old days, you know, Santa was no strings attached. Just go in and.
Speaker 5: You have to get a sorry that's black and white days like the last twenty years. I did say the old day, the last twenty years. Big man in Red's got to make a bit of corn as well.
Speaker 3: What about it, Maya, they've got a whole like Santa Express. You're a train. What they take you on like a train to the more Express Express. You have seen the videos.
Speaker 4: Oh that's sick. Anyway, use your my key, right okay, would have been running late. Can we put the photo up? So this is the nephews. Look at them and oli with with the big the big fellow, then.
Speaker 3: The little ones nearly as big as the big one. Your nephews are so cute.
Speaker 5: Please tell me you got in for a photo little Strawberry.
Speaker 4: Did I watch Jase the next here we are you kick the kids out? I decided to kick the kids out. I said, you want one on.
Speaker 3: One time, the official photo. You've taken that on your iPhone.
Speaker 4: Well, because we wanted as many photos as we could have the kids in situ, so we just got the elf to take a photo with the to do that. Now she was fine, she's fine.
Speaker 3: I told her I worked from note but away from nine years.
Speaker 5: My wife got in trouble once taking a photo of the screen. You know when they.
Speaker 3: Show you that oh yeah, yeah, you can't do.
Speaker 5: That, and they're like, no, no, no, you can't do that, and it's all watermark.
Speaker 2: I mean, now I'm looking at the official photo versus the iPhone photo.
Speaker 3: It's definitely worth a fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is. You get the magnets. But these days, these days.
Speaker 3: They you've even put along Stride on.
Speaker 4: They text the they text the photos straight through to you. So in case you had the family photos in no time went the digital package. Yeah, the digital package we did when we were Yes, we did, Santa says he remembered me. Yep, or nice list now he says us, very nice I've always been nice.
Speaker 5: Last time we caught up with Santa was a couple of weeks ago in Frankston and we were coming off our festive part. We were and we're all on the Naughty Liist that day. We'll put the video on our stories if you haven't seen.
Speaker 3: It, it's on the Naughty List.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there was.
Speaker 5: A vast difference to what we're doing twelve hours earlier.
Speaker 4: So do you have your children booked in for Fatah?
Speaker 3: Do you know what time his is today?
Speaker 5: Sunday morning thirty?
Speaker 4: Oh that's gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think my sister and brother of like seven a m.
Speaker 4: Someone Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the only time we could get.
Speaker 5: Jesus must makes Does he work through the night? Does you do photos of like electronics stuff like that?
Speaker 4: Probably we should see That's where we should have set up out boot Electric. Yes, wouldn't be much talking cons Santa, what do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 5: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 4: I love it. It's you silly, silly than another little peanut Colada.
Speaker 5: You almost got through all that world.
Speaker 1: But Jason Lawrence, take my word.
Speaker 4: The wh Sky Sunshine thirty grades is the top.
Speaker 5: Friday is going to be a Sparkler.
Speaker 2: It's going to be so much fun, perfect cracking weather. Now my phone has not stopped with this week with people to come on the same and I know it's hard to get through on the phone. We're trying to get as many of you there as possible. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you'd like to join us on Friday morning out at come by, we'll see.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: If you don't follow us yet on socials, hit us up Jason Lauren on the Gram or Facebook. So we're going to offload some on socials as well. All right, Chris, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning. How many you got? I have three girls?
Speaker 5: Want to bring the missus is well? You need five tickets?
Speaker 15: Yeah, five tickets will be awesome.
Speaker 5: John and Brother. We will see you Friday, Champion, Chris, good on your mate, Chris is.
Speaker 4: A girl dad? Yeah, yeah, that's cool. Have a bit of fun, Chris.
Speaker 5: Yeah, chaos, Wait thee mate, Chris.
Speaker 2: If you think your life's chaos, wait till you meet Kerry from Croydon who wants to bring nine kids.
Speaker 3: Kerry, good morning.
Speaker 16: Good morning, Actually six kids in three adults, six checks.
Speaker 4: You know what's a lot? Any of them on they lead kids.
Speaker 5: You know, the monkey backpacks with the tails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Kerrie, nine tickets are yours. We will see you there on Friday. Bring your swimmers.
Speaker 3: The water park will be open.
Speaker 5: Where we sit on leads on kids no no, no, no, no no really yeah, where they're hidden as monkey backpacks with the tail.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 5: You know what they need retractables like the dog ones from some of the kids.
Speaker 4: Back at you. Heye, Petra, Hello, do you have a lead now you've got a couple of granddaughters you'd like to bring? Right? I do, Beautiful, you're coming along.
Speaker 5: We'll see Friday.
Speaker 13: Wonderful.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: All the rides, no lines. We're going to chuck on free breakfast as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know we're having a lot of people call through their kids, but it's not just about the kids. You don't have to have kids to come and can bring your girlfriends, bring your mates, bring your husband, bring your up, bring whoever you want. And Jade talk us through what you to celebrate on Friday with us.
Speaker 10: Well, it's my husband's fortieth birthday.
Speaker 4: Should we get him an ice cream cake?
Speaker 5: Who needs Vegas?
Speaker 10: He would love an ice cream cake.
Speaker 17: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Do you think he wants to bring some make through?
Speaker 2: You're just going to have a romantic date gumbuy a world with us?
Speaker 10: Oh no, I think he'd love to spend time with you and his kids who are sitting here right with me.
Speaker 2: All the kids are coming, all right, we'll tell the kids we're celebrating dad's birthday on Friday at Gumbay.
Speaker 3: Well, we'd wait to see you.
Speaker 4: We're having to Ford. Yeah, let's do. It's amazing different than my fortieth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm hearing you. Mate's very different to mine. We need to organize a cake.
Speaker 4: Yes, we'll get a cake.
Speaker 3: We'll get a cake for Jake. What's your husband's name, Jade?
Speaker 10: His name is Greg.
Speaker 2: Nowt Greg know that you're trying to take him the gun by Wilfree Sportio.
Speaker 10: No, it's a little bit of a surprise.
Speaker 12: He said I would like to go there, so yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: Did he say I'd love to go there? Did he say I'd love to go there for my fortieth birthday? Because it's very different, same as dames y.
Speaker 12: So he'll be fine, he'll love it.
Speaker 3: He's gonna love it. We'll get a cake.
Speaker 5: I'll see that can't wait for the blind file to come off. Oh this is not what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: But she thought he was getting dropped to international debut.
Speaker 5: Big warning this morning from the lovely people at Australia Post. They've issued a serious warning for customers to be on high alert for porch pirates people stealing packages from your doorsteps, especially this time of year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had it at my old house.
Speaker 2: We had a low fence and if things were delivered, you could see them on the front doors.
Speaker 3: And we could open the gate and going. And I remember we.
Speaker 2: Had some sneakers stolen and they obviously didn't like them because they returned to them.
Speaker 4: But they stole them and returned them.
Speaker 2: Yes, they took the package off the porch, went away, opened it and returned them, ripped open with the shoes in there.
Speaker 5: Okay, have you guys seen the videos online in America? America, a lot of people are doing porch pirate bait packages.
Speaker 4: They're fighting back, Ja, they are take a listen to this.
Speaker 8: This guy saw my package from porch and he's about to open it in his house. What he doesn't know is that this is the third generation of a new and improved custom built beat package that's recording him on four different phones and just released the pound of the world's Finest Glitter along with some other nasty surprises.
Speaker 5: So they open it and it goes yeah, and it glitter or a lot of them are like the colored.
Speaker 4: Powder of dust. Yeah, it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: What do you say about It's recorded on It's.
Speaker 5: Got cameras in the box as well, so he'll get sent the footage.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's also some funny ones I've seen on the TikTok of people sort of grabbing it and running but then tripping over something the garden and.
Speaker 5: It's all captured on like the ring cameras.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Everyone's got cameras now, so you're gonna get busted.
Speaker 5: I remember when we had Archie, like we're getting flowers sent to us, gives all that sort of thing. Nothing got touched except we had a friend Emma, drop off a family size lasagna and that's what got taken, did it.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was going to steal anything, i'd take each.
Speaker 5: Sons of bitches. You' left four hundred dollars worth of flowers at the front door, but the lazagna's gone. You really knew how to hit a guy with.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's one straight to the heart.
Speaker 5: Had that you can't eat? Bloody god, didn't.
Speaker 3: You remember that vision of the guy?
Speaker 2: I was actually a lady, like a middle aged, professionally dressed woman, and she came in my gate and took my pot plant out and stole the pot.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that? She was just like a nicely dressed.
Speaker 2: Normal woman, normal looking at and who helped herself to my ceramic pot.
Speaker 5: Tell you what thirteen twenty four ten? What have you had stolen from your front door? Whether it was a package, whether it was a lasagna, whether.
Speaker 4: It was a pot.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get down a deep dive now on the top and watch people with these.
Speaker 4: Oh they're amazing, right.
Speaker 5: Package is called uh porch pirate baked packages they call. Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What random stuff have you had stolen from the front.
Speaker 4: Of your house? What are you meant to do? Hide it that you give restrictions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well it's all a lot of people have parcel drawers now, nice things, so you can leave packages safely in there, I mean, or if you cl you've got a po box.
Speaker 5: In return I've got Meccha holiday packs to go or Coco Black festive hampers. There you go, thirteen twenty four ten. What's been flogged out in the front of your house? We're talking porch pirates. Whatever you had flogged out the front of your house, what you.
Speaker 3: Had flogged flogged? To your word of the week at the moment someone flogged your omo the other day.
Speaker 4: From the did flog me home? They did? And the prine, the prine's spinning as I've never.
Speaker 2: Heard you say flogged before this week, and now I feel like every day something's been flogged and you get really rough.
Speaker 4: Flogger.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put it in my vo I'm gonna start saying a little more. All right, Taylor from Greensborough, what was flogged from your porch?
Speaker 5: Now there we go.
Speaker 16: So we actually bought a Culton gnome, put it a Carlton gnome for the garden. We've put it at the front yard. We've like cemented it into like the grass. We've gone on a holiday come back not there, went for a bit of a walk around our street and the people down the road actually put it in their front yard.
Speaker 2: We don't hang on, we don't it's the same one live in Do you live in Blue Bag of Territory?
Speaker 3: Do you live in Carlton?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 5: You know what the remember Bunnings brought out blue ones. Yeah, we're getting flogged from people's yards as well. We're getting flogged.
Speaker 3: Now, it can't be flogging.
Speaker 2: Let's get to that's pretty ballsy putting it stealing something and putting your own front garden down the street.
Speaker 4: Hey morning, Katier. Hello, how are we great? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Good? But I've had a dragon tree solen from the front of my house three different times.
Speaker 5: They dug up the whole tree.
Speaker 3: I've heard this is a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, the first time it was in a pot. Yeah, actually two times it was in a pot. The first time it was a very light pot, the second time it was very very heavy, and the third time they dug it out.
Speaker 3: So have you got camera? Have you seen them do it?
Speaker 4: Ok?
Speaker 6: But our dogs were barking and we were in a mad rough to get ready from the school, and then we got at the front to get in the car and realize it's gone.
Speaker 3: So in the morning during the school not even overnight.
Speaker 6: No, no, And we followed the trail, the dirt trail for a bit, but yeah, I couldn't find it.
Speaker 5: They've obviously they've got your routine down.
Speaker 4: Pat they drag here you go.
Speaker 3: What does one of those set you back?
Speaker 4: All those things with the leaves plants are expensive, They are expensive.
Speaker 3: He's had three of those flogged.
Speaker 4: Clip three flogged.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Frankston. Wouldn't happen there? Allo, Chrissy, Hi, how are you going, Jeff?
Speaker 4: Dump and flog from the front yard.
Speaker 17: Well, we were the ones that were accused of being support pirates.
Speaker 3: Oh what happened?
Speaker 17: Our dog stole package of our neighbor's front yard, chewing it up in the front yard and my husband found it a vibrating.
Speaker 2: Oh he was stolen from the neighbor and the dog.
Speaker 3: Did you have to buy.
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 17: It was just all very awkward with my husband had to.
Speaker 5: Go and tell them, no way, there is no I would have taken that to the grave. Give the dog the dog's head vibrating in the front.
Speaker 17: Yard then because he broke it and we couldn't turn it off.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, awesome hours of enjoyment for the dogg.
Speaker 3: The neighbor left very frustrated and not happy. All no, no, no, you have to replace something like that.
Speaker 5: There's no way in hell I would go next door and go, hey, my dog, here go welcome.
Speaker 3: Well it's still going.
Speaker 4: That's a post office box job.
Speaker 3: Grace and Cranburn South. You had something flogged from your porch?
Speaker 17: Yeah, we had someone come during the night and steal my dad's golf balls.
Speaker 5: Just the balls, just the ball with the clubs out the front.
Speaker 6: No, just the balls.
Speaker 17: I was scattered all over the front yard. It's yet they came and stole them. And then a couple of nights later the same thing happened again.
Speaker 3: What's that doing putting practice on the front lawn?
Speaker 4: What have you got? Hold?
Speaker 5: Moley out in front of your house.
Speaker 3: And dad with dad mad?
Speaker 6: Oh he was not happy.
Speaker 5: Sounds like lad's walking home from a pub going let me just get twenty.
Speaker 4: Bout you came.
Speaker 3: Ye wouldn't have been happy.
Speaker 5: Those things aren't checked.
Speaker 4: Tell me this.
Speaker 5: There's someone new getting into the game.
Speaker 4: Oh here we go, right? What this? Could this could be?
Speaker 3: Any getting into the game?
Speaker 4: Anything?
Speaker 3: Question, Your son is getting lessons and he sits in the pub. Well his son gets he claims.
Speaker 4: To get lessons as well.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm getting a lesson.
Speaker 4: I'm booked in one question you've been up from people on scott You.
Speaker 5: Hit your golf ball and then you've got to go find it on the course, right, yes, you do.
Speaker 4: Why don't they have.
Speaker 5: Trackers in it the way the golf ball moves, but surely someone would have created one by to be honest.
Speaker 2: You're not hitting it far enough to not be able to see it anyway. If you're hitting it at all.
Speaker 5: She's got me there from And you've been talking.
Speaker 4: About when you play in doors like you do, it's not hard to find the ball.
Speaker 5: It's got to go. It's our crazy runouts. We've said it's going to go at least twice this week.
Speaker 4: It's yeah. I mean it depends how smart Melbournings are. We can do it. Good morning, now.
Speaker 3: Keep going morning.
Speaker 13: You are.
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 3: What are you up to this time of the morning?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Eight o'clock Tuesday morning? On the way to work. I'm a way to school?
Speaker 4: What you which is great?
Speaker 3: I was going to say this early hour, but it's.
Speaker 5: You know what, it's because of the tent.
Speaker 3: Are you on the way to work? You're on the way to school. What are you doing?
Speaker 15: Dang?
Speaker 12: On school drop off time? We have just picked up from some fruit salad from Mount Eliza Village and I'm taking my daughter to school.
Speaker 4: Beautiful Now, Mel, you work at Frankston Art Center, which is where we were a couple of weekends ago. Again I do, Yeah, did you see us on that beautiful day?
Speaker 3: Fakeful day?
Speaker 12: I missed you, unfortunately, but I have been there for quite a long time and I love it.
Speaker 3: My home away from home building down there in Frankston.
Speaker 5: Festival was great.
Speaker 3: That let's see if we can win. Need some cash. I believe you want to play for five thousand dollars today.
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Rules are simple. You will hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You have to answer within that time. How the Melbourne Stars are back and ready to entertain this summer, bring the family for fireworks on and off the field across four big nights at the g Would.
Speaker 4: You say, given Mel's background and passion, she should be well equipped?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mel, Yeah, You've got this. Okay, focus gotta be before the time runs out. For five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Which actor plays Glinda in the Wicked films?
Speaker 10: Three?
Speaker 4: Mel five?
Speaker 1: Done it?
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, I didn't just seen both of them again and oh my gosh, we love it.
Speaker 3: Oh, well done.
Speaker 2: Five thousand dollars is coming your way. I imagine that's very handy this time of email.
Speaker 12: Hi am going Christmas shopping?
Speaker 4: Hoday, what did my beautiful chat in a second? Yeah? Yeah, hold that.
Speaker 5: Now has just picked up five thousand dollars with the far k question, and she dropped the sea word. She did tally update.
Speaker 4: Well, the callers have now saw to eight, but the callers aren't in the lead. Laurence still leads awayund ten.
Speaker 3: I'm leading the loser board, but at least I'm winning something.
Speaker 4: J three myself too. That is the Mariah Carey festive counter. It is.
Speaker 5: She just go on seventeen past eight. You are on the air here at number one hundred. We're doing a thanks to our mates. She already express tomorrow d day.
Speaker 4: Well tonight really midnight tonight the social media band kicks in, So the likes of Instagram, Facebook, you know, snapchat, whatever it is, whatever, the social platform under sixteens will be banned and the PM is actually getting on the front foot. So tomorrow when the kids get school, there'll be a video waiting for them from our prime minister.
Speaker 18: It's a prime minister here, and I wonder to speak to you directly about something very important. From December ten, if you're under sixteen, you're no longer allowed to have a social media account. You'll know better than anyone what it's like growing up with algorithms, endless speeds.
Speaker 3: And the pressure that can come with that. Good on him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm not a parent, but and I'm not a kid under sixteen, but god, I'm glad I grew up in an era where we didn't have social media as kids. Hopefully this helps kids be kids again rights.
Speaker 4: And it's funny. I think. I think there's a big portion of kids that are looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: Us chatting with some parents last night at basketball training, and one of them has a teenage daughter who they're debating that to give her a phone, give her an account and stuff, and the problem they did, because the problem was all her friends had one, so then she's stuck being the one out.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the other thing, because it's the pressure from kids. I had friends who had their kid had his phone taken off him, and the dad said to me the other day, I mean the pressure from his mate pasting your cop for not having a bone.
Speaker 3: Yes, was awful.
Speaker 2: So you're all in this together, kids being nice to each other because I know there will be a lot of kids listening to these who are dreading it, of course.
Speaker 3: But don't don't.
Speaker 2: Just give it a chance, give it a shot. It'll be frustrating, it's not going to be perfect. You're going to reach for it occasionally because we all do it right, becomes a bit of a habit. It'll take some time to get used to please kids. Give it a shot.
Speaker 4: So on a more macro level, the big social networks, if you like, can be fined tens of millions of dollars if they're not enforcing this. But jace to you a question, because as of tomorrow you're going to have to enforce it on a more micro level. Yeah, really you are because they are kids on social.
Speaker 5: No, they're not on social. But YouTube is going to be the big one.
Speaker 4: Now here's the thing. There are I mean, without you know, throwing a cheap code the kids ways, there will be workarounds like let's not kid ourselves there were there will be ways to get still to still try and infiltrate the system, which is where parents will need to step up.
Speaker 3: It's parents have to police it to one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: But I think it's just like you say, if I had a beer this afternoon at home, right, my kids aren't going to reach for the beer and take a sip because they.
Speaker 3: Know they're not allowed.
Speaker 4: They're just not allowed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, and it's just you know, and it won't be bloody easy.
Speaker 4: Trust me.
Speaker 5: There'll be days where I know my kids will reach them try and load up YouTube.
Speaker 2: Well, it's sort of under parental control though, because there are things on YouTube that kids watch which are great or they're interesting.
Speaker 5: There'll be allowed YouTube kids. YouTube kids is still.
Speaker 2: You have to police how much as a parent if you can't have the government just parenting kids. So you have to say, all right, well I'm going to allow you to do that a lot of TV.
Speaker 5: I'm cooking dinner on most TVs. Now you can put pink codes on the apps.
Speaker 4: Just on that point quickly, YouTube kids, can you still search for something like mister Beast?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like appropriate and stuff, and.
Speaker 4: So it goes through the YouTube filter. Yeah, okay, And to.
Speaker 5: Be honest, I'll be there's videos that slipped through the filter of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you've got a parent as well.
Speaker 5: Exactly, And like we said, this isn't going to be a perfect situation, but it's better than not doing something.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck kids, because I know it will be hard for a lot of kids as well that are like it becomes it becomes a habit.
Speaker 5: Do you know what my bigger concern is people like Clint still on Snapchat?
Speaker 4: Well, I was going to say, Snapchat is still okay, no, no, it's on the list so the kids, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 5: But what concerns me is you're a grown You're a grown manchatchat.
Speaker 4: It's a good question. Who are you sending a lot of people sort of like chat vice? Like you send a naughty picture right no, no, no, no, no, naughty picks, no, naughty picks no, not no, not strangers just on Snapchat?
Speaker 5: Have you got middle aged men still?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do. Have you heard of, in fact, a leading horse trainer in this town, Wayne Hawks? He uses it and he sends me sort of like you listen to the show, send me feedback about the show, send me I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Isn't snapchat just where you put photos with funny fields or have.
Speaker 4: I Yeah, I think it's evolved since since that. Yeah, Chat, but I think I don't think there is also an element of, you.
Speaker 3: Know, well, it's good that the kids are getting off of them.
Speaker 5: I think you said get off it too. Dare I say you'd possibly be?
Speaker 4: It just sort of sits dormant in there, To be honest.
Speaker 5: It does not mate. You take photos all the time, You're just going to send it all snapchat. Someone would you say Clint's probably the oldest person in Snapchat?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't know if people are getting around using it. I guess they are.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four, you just said, hell to be older than me, it's going to be thrilled.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably out months now.
Speaker 5: Thirday twenty four ten. Are you older than Clint and you're on Snapchat? Clint's forty five? Thirty five not thirty five?
Speaker 4: I am I'm aging backwards, Jays, try to check the forty five forty two? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Are you older than you're about to turn forty three and.
Speaker 4: Still on snapchat? Deill forty two?
Speaker 3: It's true, guys, give him a break. He's forty two and fifty one weeks.
Speaker 5: Are you really forty two? In fifty one weeks thirteen twenty four ten is out number?
Speaker 4: Are you older than Quinn?
Speaker 3: He's forty two and eleven?
Speaker 4: Are you older than me? And what are you using it for?
Speaker 5: And are you on the chat?
Speaker 3: I want to know what you're using.
Speaker 5: Morning Melbourne? Justin Bieber Sorry right on eight thirty. This is an over one hundred thirteen twenty four ten social media band kicked in tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Will he? Are you going to ban me? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think we should. I just you're too well for Snapchat?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 5: Bro, you're forty five?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: How many people come on bread?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Have you got what I got? What'sapp? Signal? Got signals?
Speaker 3: I got signal?
Speaker 4: I don't have snap got weaker?
Speaker 3: I don't know what the one is?
Speaker 2: Hang on just quickly clink when you put something on snapchat?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 2: When you put something on Snapchat, does do you send it to one person? Or do you send it to everyone in your list?
Speaker 4: Well? Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 3: How many is on your list? Can you give numbers?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But when you went to the Cowboys shop yesterday for our while party, were trying on cowboy hats sending them to me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, I just sent that to you. But what I would say is that it's sort of connected to your phone books, so it comes up in your phone.
Speaker 3: You send it to everybody.
Speaker 5: You have the Premier's number in there. I don't think she see you in chaps.
Speaker 4: Actually, let's see Sindra Allen's on snapchat.
Speaker 3: On she should be fixing the state in Geelong.
Speaker 5: How old are you and how are you on snapchat?
Speaker 15: Allan morning gang? I'm fifty five, Craig.
Speaker 4: What do you do a bit?
Speaker 15: I actually prefer a messenger to talk to people because then you know they've read the bloody message. But my kids are all young, all their babes are young, and they send snapchats.
Speaker 4: But I day I.
Speaker 15: Was driving driving along with a snapchat for my son and I looked up at the phone and it's a photo of underneath his and it's his nostrils. What are you saying to me that? For he goes that's what we do that every roll they wore Snapchat to heads and nostrils a message or not at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, my age? You don't want to shoot from down there?
Speaker 4: John brother? Oh my, do you want to.
Speaker 3: Recruising drive for friends?
Speaker 5: How are Jane and and good morning, Jane, Good morning. How old are you and are you on Snapchat?
Speaker 13: I'm sick and I'm on Snapchat with all my nieces.
Speaker 3: And nephews, but they're monitoring their children.
Speaker 4: My nieces are on it.
Speaker 5: How old are they?
Speaker 4: They're they're old enough to be on Snapchat?
Speaker 3: Are they over sixteen? Are they getting kicked? They're getting pumped tomorrow if they.
Speaker 5: Get pumped one of them is all right, Julie. How old are you and are you on Snapchat?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm on Snapchat. I'm nearly sixty four.
Speaker 10: Snap and jewels, my kids, my friends.
Speaker 3: And do they love it?
Speaker 4: The kids love it.
Speaker 13: We're on it every day.
Speaker 3: What is snapping me?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 13: I snapped my dog because because they gave us a new puppy, so my dogs. But I've been on it since day one, and I'm glad I have because I've got all those memories.
Speaker 4: What do they.
Speaker 13: Say, we're doing House of Innovations? I'm doing. You know, it's just whatever I'm doing because I live a little bit further than them. So whatever I'm doing my day.
Speaker 4: My right side Facebook were using to did you say the memory?
Speaker 5: Say, Julie?
Speaker 2: Allow when you're snapping a picture of your dog. Does it go to everyone in your phone book?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 13: An other gates to who I like? I do it just to my friends or just directly to my kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Look, I've got so many memories of years, just like how long step chat been going.
Speaker 4: Going forever, forever, Jeels, That's why I'm still on a beau I was on from the outset. Just got a snap from our gen Z producer.
Speaker 3: Look at that, But she's a g Z allowed to be on?
Speaker 5: Clint Hey, Clint? Shall we shall we check your archives?
Speaker 4: No? We shouldn't know.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 5: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: Said? It was in touch with your niece friend?
Speaker 4: You said, family chats gen Z?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Do you like having me on Snapchat? I love it?
Speaker 3: And I can see where you are as well. I can see your location. Can you track people on Snapchat?
Speaker 4: There? We are to.
Speaker 5: Work, so he doesn't know see me?
Speaker 1: You can see me?
Speaker 4: Oh geez, I had no idea I've been stalking him.
Speaker 5: I'd be pouring petrel over that phone and lighted all my friends.
Speaker 3: Can you see where everyone on Snapchatty? No you can, it's so dangerous. No, No, you can choose claim?
Speaker 5: What's your name on Snapchat?
Speaker 3: I look at mine in Australia.
Speaker 5: Lynett Hollo, how old are you and you on Snapchat?
Speaker 10: I'm sixty three and I've been on snap chats for ages.
Speaker 3: What are you doing on their dark boobshops?
Speaker 10: Nothing else to do when you get this?
Speaker 3: Are you just staying in touch with friends? Are you meeting strangers?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 10: No, not meeting strangers. I girlfriend and I are up to just over two and a half thousand streaks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because it's a streak. So if you do it streak and you got to send one no, no, you got to send one snap a day to maintain a streak. So Lynette and a girlfriend are on a how two and a half out.
Speaker 10: Thousand days thousand?
Speaker 3: That's like seven years.
Speaker 4: Every day every day we send.
Speaker 3: The snap to each other.
Speaker 10: Yes, even when I went we kept the steps.
Speaker 3: What was your daily snap to her today?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 10: Just a blank screen with the date on it.
Speaker 5: They want to keep the streaking. Do you want to go streaking with Clint.
Speaker 4: N Taylornette yea. Ever you ever sent anything saucy on Snapchat?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, that's a lie. Can I draw your attention to some breaking news from the entertainment world? Celebrity do I think we might be involved? Why? Mariah Carey's All I Want For Is You has jingled its way back to number one bill Billboard.
Speaker 3: It's back. What's the time? It's the season going?
Speaker 4: It rules the roost for a seventh consecutive holiday season. If that's happening, imagine how much cash holder she's getting.
Speaker 5: I copied at school pickup now afternoons, all the kids are screaming see word? Ah really ah yeah yeah, little Lockie one of the kids, he's play it again.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of the money, the song was originally released in nineteen ninety four. It is the most stream festive track ever and it pulls in an estimated Australian three point eight to five point seven million dollars in.
Speaker 3: Royalties each year.
Speaker 5: Are you just in Australia?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, not just Australia.
Speaker 5: So she's indyuns.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, and she's got other bangers.
Speaker 5: We really got to stop saying it. Honey's pulling in that much?
Speaker 4: Honey?
Speaker 3: What's honey?
Speaker 4: Was it? Honey? One of her songs?
Speaker 3: Here, Hero, dream lover Honey?
Speaker 4: Do you know, honey?
Speaker 3: We should do it? We should do Mariah carry half hour with all the other bangers.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, everything, but.
Speaker 3: Play another yeah, yeah, yeah, that's actually not bad. Let's get some others up.
Speaker 4: Let's open let's music box.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean dream love is amazing. We belong together. I mean, hello, honey, fantasy? Is that what you're thinking of?
Speaker 5: No, I was thinking of honey?
Speaker 4: And can I tell you? You've got to play hero? Surely about seven minutes here?
Speaker 3: Shake it off. That's a good one too.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that one.
Speaker 3: Just shake it off. Oh my god, Oh my god, she does, Oh my god. She's got a song called Honey, Thank you? How does honey go?
Speaker 4: Hang on?
Speaker 5: I've got to it's it's in the other music live.
Speaker 4: Oh, you've got to import it.
Speaker 2: Let's get some people to come by a world and then we'll play Rah carry banger after.
Speaker 4: Are we doing that? He's a banger that we're not playing Honey? Give us a sample of Honey? Are we?
Speaker 5: Are we going back to back?
Speaker 9: Young?
Speaker 3: Going back to back?
Speaker 4: Maria?
Speaker 5: Do you want to hear honey?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Give gives of honey?
Speaker 5: All right, stand by, this is honey. Oh yeah, I wasn't with the wait.
Speaker 12: You can buy World Theme Park for the ultimate summer experience.
Speaker 1: The only place in.
Speaker 2: The state with water slides, rollercoaster shows and wildlife in one.
Speaker 3: Go to Wildlife, I can buy a World.
Speaker 1: Jason Lawrence by a World.
Speaker 5: Sorry, just before we get to the phones, how dare we forget sir?
Speaker 4: That's a favorite.
Speaker 5: That's Mariah and boys to.
Speaker 3: Men turn it down.
Speaker 2: Let's fly through some invites to gun buy World and then we'll do Mariah carry back to back.
Speaker 5: Okay, marathon coming up the second. First, let's go to the far.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys going, it's who are you bringing?
Speaker 12: My kids who are here in the car, and a girlfriend and.
Speaker 5: Her two all our kids. We'll see you Friday. Oh why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Stitch this up? Kim?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: I think that's what I couldn't hear it properly because it's in the background. Kim, Kim, Kim, wait to do that right across Melbourne.
Speaker 5: This is number one hundred by Life from Going by World on Friday. Holly you are coming along?
Speaker 12: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: No one's going to be so excited.
Speaker 5: Bring the kids. We will see you Friday thirteen twenty four. Ten is out number. If you want to join us for our final show of the year.
Speaker 3: George Uinary Warren. You want to bring your mum and your sister?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yesle Hello, We will see you on Friday. My friend, I'm flying through these.
Speaker 4: I'm scared as well. Yeah, Daniel, behave yourself, but you're coming as well.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Sigh.
Speaker 3: No one wait to see you turn it down.
Speaker 5: Who do you want to bring?
Speaker 3: My children? Of course, don't wait to meet them all.
Speaker 5: You're ripping them out of school for the day.
Speaker 3: You love them.
Speaker 11: They haven't it out of school yet, They're gonna love it.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to meet them.
Speaker 5: And there are they're getting out of school for the day.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 9: You're trying to make the primary it's the primary school.
Speaker 11: Heard that you didn't hear that?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Do you know why? Because he's trying to justify his decision to rip his kids out of snow.
Speaker 3: He takes his kids out of story to take them to the pub.
Speaker 4: He does. Don't excuse meant.
Speaker 3: Someone to play pool with?
Speaker 2: No, because Scott no mates over here, needs his kids.
Speaker 5: That's why I adam.
Speaker 4: No, no, no. Felix is a dentist appointment on Friday.
Speaker 3: Ah, I thought Felix had update.
Speaker 5: No, no, they've all got update the holes in the teeth and excuse me, they find out their classes for next year. Howdy the nine year old wants to stay at school. Him and his mates want to stay for update. But Felix is he's got the dentist. So I've got to take him out.
Speaker 3: But how are you going to take him when you're a gun By World.
Speaker 5: Well, he'll come with me to work and then we'll swim past the dentist on the way away from your home. I know, but just you know, dad's got to work. You know, it's going to pay the bill to.
Speaker 2: Pay for the dentistr what's mum doing?
Speaker 5: We we like to run as a family unit to the dentist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you should bring you should bring her along to gun By World as well. Probably should. Yeah, well you're coming, you're coming along as well.
Speaker 5: Done low congratulations, I.
Speaker 3: Bet she's said the boarding knock all right. We can't wait to see a run there now.
Speaker 2: If you've missed out, stay tuned to our socials because we're going to give people a chance to win tickets there as well, because we know it is very hard to get through on the phone.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what you really got to live the lie to when you pick them up from school, there's like an iPad and you put in your details, the kids details, and then you got to put in the reason you're picking them up.
Speaker 3: Because there's laws around children.
Speaker 4: That thinks, Oh, whoa, well I've got to receive a proper schooling education.
Speaker 3: Whoa I think.
Speaker 2: Going like on work experience to go by where with dad is probably more reasonable in taking him to the pub.
Speaker 4: Well, he learns maths at the pub. Yeah, it's life lessons.
Speaker 5: Yeah, brush you add up the difference between a potler schooner maths. More tickets tomorrow at nover Well Melbourne. It made some money for her this morning.
Speaker 18: Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: Look at.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 5: Almost time for Ricky, late Tim and Joel.
Speaker 2: Guys, can I just say we got through the whole show without me putting my foot in it today?
Speaker 3: It's my first show.
Speaker 4: Don't even talk about it now?
Speaker 3: Is everyone else's fault today?
Speaker 4: What are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Don't worry me getting my hair done? Lie an appointment. I've got a very exciting interview, guys.
Speaker 5: Lewis Capaldi is going to be on the show this week and Ray we're catching up with both of those guys.
Speaker 3: Ray what hell is her husband?
Speaker 5: More chances to win tickets to Gun Bye World and Aaron rich is in next. You got free stuff to go, brother Aye shud fun money, cash, amazing for the silly season?
Speaker 3: You got any Mariah on the playlist today.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, I'm disappointed we didn't play Fantasy. I got really excited for Fantasy.
Speaker 3: It could go again.
Speaker 4: I'm fine for it.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow's a new day.
Speaker 4: What's fun money? Cash, just cash for the silly season. I know what you're doing. Clinton.
Speaker 3: Do you win money that you can spend on?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Aaron, well done. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 11: By Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials