Speaker 1: On scone Lils Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Window Paney Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up tonight. Peter Dutton backflips on a key election policy as he falls even further behind Labor in the latest years poll. Anthony Albanezi says he's going to bring electricity prices down?
Speaker 4: How many times have we heard that?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 3: He and final will join us a former White House doctor to be grilled on whether he have it up.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden has cognitive decline, Josh haven't has the latest.
Speaker 3: Kinsey Schofield on garac Obama's frank marriage admission amid divorce roomors with Michelle.
Speaker 4: And of course Lestie's losing ears.
Speaker 3: She including the sad and sorry lunatics that hands off protests across America.
Speaker 6: Stand up and say it. Fascist, stand up and say it. I'm standing up and saying what I believe you, Stand up.
Speaker 1: And say what you look?
Speaker 4: Jotting me now?
Speaker 3: Is Skydy his contributor pro McSween prove good to see you. Thank you so much for jure to look. I want to start with this. Dutton backflip, because the opposition leader has really backflipped on a plan to make Canbra public servants work from the office five days a week after this particular policy proved unpopular with voters, particularly.
Speaker 4: Among women who want work flexibly.
Speaker 3: This is what he said, you conceding this policy was unpopular with female belops.
Speaker 1: But we've got it wrong.
Speaker 5: We've apologized for it.
Speaker 2: We support flexible workplace arrangements and our plan, which was only ever targeted for the public service in camera, labor's been able to create into a scare campaign and the.
Speaker 3: Prime Minister now claims that Peter Dutton doesn't understand women.
Speaker 7: Peter Dutton wants to undermine work right and in particular doesn't understand modern families, doesn't understand the important role that women and men play in organizing their families and organizing appropriate work conditions wherever it is possible.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is the first time Albo has actually been directed in the bit of passion throughout the whole campaign. I wonder why, but look, prou is this open admission. I guess of failure on Peter Dutton's part is that going to harm him. We're still early on in the campaign, but can he recover from this?
Speaker 8: Well, the problem is that he's being outplayed every day by this sneaky, cunning prime minister, and he's given them another opportunity to have a go at him. To be frank many people, including me, would have supported this because he's talking about public servants, the forty one thousand extra public servants that we now have, and frankly, I don't think we get value for money out of any of them.
Speaker 4: You wonder what the hell.
Speaker 8: They're doing for five days anyway. So I think it's a shame that he has not been clearer when he announced that policy. I think a lot of women who are as engage as we are in detail would have thought that he was talking about women generally in the workforce. So again the Liberal Party is failing in its messaging. It's not clear, it doesn't seem to be clear on detail, and I think this is where the foul of the campaign is. You know, as employers know, having people who are working from home is not good for the team, for productivity, for a million things. Why it's it's wrong.
Speaker 4: I completely agree with you. COVID is over.
Speaker 3: It onally is over and we managed before, we managed before people went to work Monday to Friday, nine to five before and now suddenly it's become this big deal pro and you.
Speaker 8: Know, and predictably, you know, the party of the worker Alberze. You give me a bra is, you know, using this exploding Oh of course.
Speaker 4: So, as I said, he's the most fine up. I think I've seen him very lazy. Seriously. Now let's talk about the latest news poll.
Speaker 3: Labour has increased its lead over the Coalition, with Anthony Alberezi edging closer towards retaining a majority. Labor leads the coalition fifty two to forty eight two party prefers. This actually mirrors the twenty twenty two federal election result In terms of the primary vote. Support for the Coalition has dropped one point to thirty six percent.
Speaker 4: Labor remains unchanged on thirty three.
Speaker 3: Peter Dunton, however, has managed to close Anthony Albanese's lead as preferred prime minister to just eight points. Look, pro it's early days. We've only had one week of the campaign. We've still got a month to go.
Speaker 4: Peter Dunton does have a mountain to climb here from the offset. He always did. But how do you interpret that data.
Speaker 8: Well, I think it's part of the reason why you know, he's not communicating. Well, I'm glad that the debate's on tomorrow night on Sky because I'm really hoping that he shows up. How nept really Anthony Albaneze he is, but their messaging is not clear. He doesn't ram home, thank god. Last week he was at a petrol bowser. Surely they should be exploiting that more. That the cut to fuel ex's excise is going to help everything, not just the people driving cars at home, not the people who aren't paying you know who. It's going to help the people who aren't even paying tax, who were going to get a piddling seventy who weren't going to get the seventy percent tax relief from labor in fifteen months time.
Speaker 4: But you know the fact that.
Speaker 8: The fuel excise is down means it's going to sky you know, snowball into the delivery vans. The cost of everything we buy is impacted by the cost of fuel. So I think it's one that he needs to push and push, and the other one that he's just sort of let go to the keeper is the gas reserve. We know that we need a gas reserve and if we had more gas then we can you know, we know that the renewables are going to you know, be augmented.
Speaker 4: We're going to have.
Speaker 8: More reliable, cheaper fuel, and it bids us time while the nuclear plan is well.
Speaker 3: I think he's going to release the costings and how it's going to work, and I'm sure that he will, but now it's probably the time. Look, I want to talk to you about tariffs because the impact of Donald Trump's tariffs have hit the markets.
Speaker 4: Wall Street is down.
Speaker 3: More than ten percent, or US nine trillion dollars in just two days.
Speaker 4: The Aussie dollar has hit a five year low now close to sixty US cents.
Speaker 3: That's actually surpassing the low recorded at the start of the pandemic, and there'd be massive losses across global share markets.
Speaker 4: Look, obviously this is not good, but we knew this was going to happen. It was for shadowed. The thing is is that Donald Trump's not going to renege on this.
Speaker 3: He's going all out on unilateral tariffs totally.
Speaker 8: And we've seen now China's response, which is over the top. But I think people are reading the fact that you know, inflation is going to hit around the world, certainly in America with what Trump's done.
Speaker 4: China, the whole works.
Speaker 8: So we are in for a bad economic time, which is all the more reason why we should make sure Albanize is in. But when you look at it from an exporter's point of view, the fact that the dollar's gone down, we are more competitive. I hear the bitcoins going up even more. So maybe I think that people know that with the fluctuations in the share market where everyone's sort of panicking, it's a great time to buy if you have.
Speaker 4: Some cash and just relax. You know, it'll come back again, you know.
Speaker 8: I just think that people have this situation where they are panic merchants.
Speaker 4: They're reading the news, they're.
Speaker 8: Seeing the protests in America, which is more about the fact that people hate Trump.
Speaker 4: The repercussions of his tariffs are yet to be.
Speaker 8: You know, discovered. We are all a bit anxious about it. But I just think, chill everybody, well, so bad.
Speaker 4: In the end. He was elected on America First, wasn't he.
Speaker 3: So he's going ahead with his America First plan, whether or not the world likes it. He said he was doing, said he was doing tariffs. They do this come as any surprise. Now let's move on, because major Adelaide roads will get artificial intelligence cameras aimed at cutting traffic and boosting economic activity. The South Australian government believes every five thousand motorists stuck in traffic for twenty minutes cost the state economy thirty three thousand dollars. Now, this trial will involve the cameras analyzing congestion and tweaking traffic lights cycles. I actually like this idea personally proved, because if we can actually get traffic moving, you know sometimes when you're stuck in traffic lights and you're like, come on, your goodness sake.
Speaker 4: Move it along, move it along. I think that this is a good idea.
Speaker 3: But I will say, does this not point to a bigger problem that infrastructure has.
Speaker 4: Not been tackling there for for the future. We have a growing popular ange, so this is a problem. Look, I see your point.
Speaker 8: You know, it drives me nuts when I'm stuck at a red light in traffic there's no other traffic, You think, what the hell? But you know, I think it would be more intelligent to be spending that money on getting the infrastructure right. You know, we know that with this ridiculous migrant intake that we have. Every city in Australia, every town in Australia is really you know, not coping and we need to have money spent on infrastructure. So sure, let's do it trial, let's see how it goes. But in the end the intelligence should come from the people who are making decisions about infrastructure.
Speaker 4: As as far as I'm concerned, the.
Speaker 3: Big Australia policy that nobody voted for, Zach, We've got a booming population, which means congestion on the roads.
Speaker 4: You see your spot on primixween. Good to see you, Thank you so much for joining me on the show. This evening.
Speaker 3: Anthony Albanezi says he's going to bring electricity prices down for everyone.
Speaker 4: Can you believe it? How many times have we heard that line?
Speaker 3: This time though, the Prime Minister has committed two point three billion dollars to a subsidy program to make household battery storage more affordable now Labor claims a scheme will cut the cost of a typical home battery by around thirty percent. Joining us now is a steam geologist and author, Professor Ian Plymer. Good to see you again, Ian, Thank you for joining us. Does Labour's mats add up on this one?
Speaker 5: Oh, this is just another band aid bit of madness. If you are to put solar panels on your roof, you have to have a few bomb. If you are to buy a battery, even though you might get thirty percent of a paid you have to have some money. And labor is turning out to be the party that hates working people, hates people who are struggling financially.
Speaker 1: This year is just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And the second thing is if you have batteries with power store there for when you might need it, for when the sun might be might not be shining, then the electricity company can actually take power out of your batteries and use it when there's a lack of power across the grid. So this is really really typical labor a policy on the run. It's not thought through and it doesn't go back to the original problem. And the original problem is that solar and wind are too expensive. They are far too polluting. We once had cheap and reliable electricity. We now I no longer have it, simply because we went into renewables. The only thing about renewables is that the money keeps coming in the subsidies are renewable, they keep flowing.
Speaker 1: So this is the hair brain.
Speaker 5: Scheme of Labor to try to win inner city votes of those people who can afford to have solar panels on the roof and who can afford to buy batteries people can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it that they're marketing this is a cost of living measure. Where As you mentioned, you actually need money to be able to invest in something like this.
Speaker 4: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 3: Now, look, the minister in charge of Labour's renewables only fantasy, you know, the one who lectures us about reducing emissions, has been revealed as quite the hypocrite. Because it's been revealed Chris Bowen builled US taxpayers two hundred and sixty thousand dollars to spend fifty five days across ten countries to attend political meetings like the G twenty and cop and according to coalition analysis, Bowen's travel produced at least two hundred tons of carbon emissions ian. Look, it's the classic green zealotry. Do as I say, not as I do approach.
Speaker 5: Well, very much so, And one wonders why a Minister of Climate and Energy actually needs to go to things like cop which ends up with Australia paying more money to the gray eminence out there. Why should we taxpayers pay more money because we paid a fortune for this carbon diox emitting Minister for Energy and Climate Change to go abroad. Why should he go to G twenty. That's the job for the Treasurer or the Prime Minister. So this is a typical case of hypocrisy. It's on the same scale as people like ol Gore telling us, oh God, we're all going to drown with a massive sea level rise.
Speaker 1: And yet he buys a waterfront property.
Speaker 5: It's on the same level as those from WF who fly to divorce in Switzerland in their private jets and then they tell us we all should cut down on our fuel consumption. So this hypocrisy actually typifies the green movement, and we've got it. When we build these solar panels and these wind farms. These wind farms in North Queensland wipe out pristine forest.
Speaker 1: They actually kill wildlife. The offshore ones kill wildlife.
Speaker 5: We have a support of slavery if you buy solar panels made by slaves in China. So what is the high moral ground that labour's going to take. Are we going to go for a dud energy system promulgated by hypocrites and supported by slaves building your equipment, or are we going to go to a system where we have twenty four to seven cheap, reliable power.
Speaker 1: I know the answer. I wish they would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish that they would too. You're absolutely spot on.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, construction is about to commence on Australia's first declared renewable energy zone. This one is centered by Dubbo and Dunnydoo in regional New South Wales.
Speaker 4: Ian We know that there.
Speaker 3: Has been significant community concern about this project going ahead. Realistically, are there actually any benefits to this?
Speaker 5: Well, there are no benefits in making the food producing people of our country incandescent with rage, and that is the case. I've spoken to groups out at Dubbo. I'm very much aware of what's happening there, and these people have been gutted. They've lost their family assets because the value has gone down. In many cases, they cannot use heavy equipment under these power lines. And these power lines are bringing in subsidized renewable energy from distant parts into the cities.
Speaker 1: Now, if these processes.
Speaker 5: Are so important, why not use our existing power lines and put nuclear coal fired power down those power lines. And if you really and inner city woke green and you want soul and wind power, there's plenty of places around bayside Melbourne, plenty of places along the coast. I can just see the coast from Cronulla up to Palm Beach covered in these wind turbines. That'd be fabulous because then you're not losing electricity with the voltage drop transporting it over long distances. This is a hair brain scheme, and it's a scheme that damages people who are the producers in this country. And this scheme has been devised by those who live in the cities, don't know where their food come from, and don't care about people who are the backband of this country.
Speaker 1: And that he's the farmers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the farmers, the ones who are having to deal with all the consequences of the land being carved up and the razoring of all these electricity poles. It's ridiculous, I implyim it. Nice to catch up with you. Thanks so much for joining us at the show this evening. For still to come Lefties losing it Plus did a white House doctor cover up Joe Biden's conattempt decline.
Speaker 4: Josh Hammer joins us next to the latest for leus.
Speaker 3: Now it is time for lefties losing it, starting with the diabolical lunatics who attended so called hands off protests against Donald Trump and Elon Musk. And boy did this guy deliver the theater performance.
Speaker 4: He's been waiting his whole life for.
Speaker 6: Idiot moronic the manga mana, break our NATO alliance, turn our allies against us, steal our money, Throw seventy one people, seventy one million people off Medicaid that people depend on, seventy one million people.
Speaker 10: Is this where you want?
Speaker 6: Do you want money taken from your gramdmar? Do you want to not support battered women and abuse children?
Speaker 11: Is that what you believe?
Speaker 6: Stand up and say it. Fascist, stand up and say it. I'm standing up for saying what I believe.
Speaker 1: You stand up and say what you believe and not.
Speaker 6: Platitudes and not idolatry.
Speaker 11: Let's hear ideas.
Speaker 1: You have no ideas.
Speaker 6: All you have is hate, racism, stupidity, and greed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been waiting years, has an't he to get that one off his chest? Waiting for that moment that a microphone that finally found him and he got his moment there.
Speaker 4: Very sweet.
Speaker 3: And now to this delightful character who gets more and more triggered and unhinged as he goes along.
Speaker 10: The streets between the Pope and City Hall are entirely filled with people who are here because they're very angry about what's going on about Trump and fascism. Teek trying to teak this wonderful country with all these wonderful people in there are great chance going on. The immigrants welcome here, trans people are welcome here, trans kids are welcome here. This is massas Eusett's kid, Get your hands off of it.
Speaker 4: All very normal.
Speaker 3: And how about this protester who probably should have thought twice about her public service announcement.
Speaker 4: My name is.
Speaker 11: Grasa Magda Rosa. I am an immigrant, I am que I'm a.
Speaker 3: Shame yes' who to being an undocumented immigrant.
Speaker 4: But whoopsie, it's really not going to end well for her, is it? Tom Home and anyone anyone around?
Speaker 3: And you don't have to give it to the left, because really they are just so tolerant.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: I think that he deserves to die should die. Okay, Yes, just very loving, very inclusive, loving of everybody. And uh also at the same time, though, I've got to say they're equally as stupid.
Speaker 12: So what what makes Trump a fascist?
Speaker 11: What makes Trump a fascist? Does does things without?
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk loud, I don't have my mic on.
Speaker 12: I'm not really an intuitive Sorry, he just doesn't. He just does everything he wants and not following flaws or he was a he's a convicted felon.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what's that? So Abor gave me? Yeah, who gave you that?
Speaker 13: Then people that.
Speaker 11: Gave me the sign. It's a free sign.
Speaker 12: Someone gave you the sign, and then they gave you the handout.
Speaker 11: So are you reading it now to see try to answer the question.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, you know your cause is desperate, don't you when you have to hand out signs and talking points?
Speaker 4: Because these lefty lunatics clearly have absolutely.
Speaker 3: No idea whatsoever why they're there, or who they are or who they're supposed to actually be talking about.
Speaker 11: Can you explain a little.
Speaker 4: Bit for our viewers what this means?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, check.
Speaker 2: Government by the least suitable or confident citizens of the state.
Speaker 11: Seems to fit, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Oh god, it never gets sold. Why are you here? Check check my script? Never get sold? And now to liberalism, but make it musical.
Speaker 14: Don't give up, not yet, be hopeful, be happy, there's still tomorrow. Don't give up, never give up. No no no, I won't give up. No no, no up, No. I won't get out no no, never give up none no no.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 11: Of you.
Speaker 3: Wow, American idol eats your heart out. And now to this lefty who has today decided to voluntarily tell us all about going to the toilet.
Speaker 13: I can't pee in four percent of America right now, so.
Speaker 4: You can't pe in four percent of America.
Speaker 13: In four percent of America, it is illegal for me to use the men's restroom in government buildings.
Speaker 15: So because of the biology, feel that they.
Speaker 13: Just passed yes, because I am biologically female, I cannot use the men's restroom in Florida or Utah.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for giving up that information to the world so freely.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: And now to the most difficult question, apparently in this day and age, what is a woman?
Speaker 15: Do you think that women have the right to single sex spaces?
Speaker 11: Yes, but that needs to include transgender women.
Speaker 15: But transgender women are male, aren't they?
Speaker 11: No, Transgender women are women.
Speaker 15: So if transgender women are women, why are they trans?
Speaker 11: Transgender women are women?
Speaker 15: If they're women, why are they trans? What makes transgender women transgender women?
Speaker 11: The fact they are transgender?
Speaker 15: And what does trans mean when it comes before the word women? So what's your definition of women?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 11: Anyone who identifies as a woman.
Speaker 15: So that's a circular definition, so it's not telling anyone what.
Speaker 11: A woman is. Anyone who identifies as a woman is a woman.
Speaker 15: So on one hand, you think that trans women should be allowed into women's only spaces because they're women, But you also can't define what a woman.
Speaker 11: Is not by your definition because I'm not a medical doctor.
Speaker 3: It's just such a difficult concept, isn't it. It really never gets old.
Speaker 4: Look, let's try it again, person, What is a woman?
Speaker 15: A person is a woman who works the earth.
Speaker 11: There's well for.
Speaker 4: Others, but we are the women's mind. O.
Speaker 1: What is a woman?
Speaker 11: A person is somebody that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're just so triggered, really really triggered at the prospect.
Speaker 4: Of a woman.
Speaker 3: Now to Karmala Harris, who has emerged after months in hiding, and she's returned with another word salad.
Speaker 11: And these are the things that we are witnessing.
Speaker 8: Each day in these last few months in our country, and it understandably creates a great sense.
Speaker 1: Of fear.
Speaker 16: Because you know, there were many things that we knew would happen, many I'm.
Speaker 3: Not told you so, yes, just a reminder the majority of Americans, Karmla, didn't.
Speaker 4: Vote for you. And finally, can someone please.
Speaker 3: Give this woman in the background a medal, because really she is all of us right now in a world of woke.
Speaker 8: You democrats and workers are going to fight back and the bend.
Speaker 10: Our jobs and our country ready to fight back.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 3: Former President Barack Obama has attacked the Trump administration's recent moves to remove certain media outlets from the White House Reporter Press Pool.
Speaker 4: Here is what he had to say.
Speaker 14: Imagine if I had done any of this.
Speaker 4: Let me just I just want to be clear about this.
Speaker 16: Imagine if I had pulled Fox News' credentials from the White House Press Court.
Speaker 11: You're laughing, but this is what's happening.
Speaker 3: You see, the only problem with that is Barack Obama did try and limit access to Fox News in two thousand and nine, unsuccessfully. Fox News wrote at the time the Obama administration on Thursday failed in its attempt to exclude Fox News from participating in an interview of an administration official, as Republican on Capitol Hill stepped up their criticism of the hardball tactics employed by the White House. Joda me now is Newsweek Senior editor at Large and Article three Projects Senior counsel Josh Hammer. Josh, nice to see you again. Thank you so much for joining me. Look that they're obviously key differences with what these administrations have tried to do, but this all just seems a little hypocritical.
Speaker 13: Well, it's more than a little hypocritical. It's a lot hypocritical. And you know, you know, good for us for having this conversation, for pointing out this glaring hypocrisy. Frankly, I wonder openly, actually whether Barack Obama even remembers the fact that he tried to do that. I mean, I mean, he's worn many hats over the years. This of course was many years ago. But when it comes to the left in general here in the States and frankly across the Western world for that matter, if I can extrapolate, I mean, but you know, consistency is not necessarily their modus operandi. I mean, I mean, these people are just arraging hypocrites. They are scaling hypocrites day in and day out.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 13: Look at look at Corey Booker's filibuster here, he just broke strong third in his record for the longest filibuster on the floor of the United States anyway, actually wasn't even technically a filibuster, so so the longest floor of speech. But Corey Booker, if you go back and look at his social media history, he was excoringting the filibuster as recently as like a couple of years ago. He was in that it was a vestige of a racist bygone arrow and people used to filibuster civil rights there. And now he's literally have the longest speech to break whose record? Oh yeah, the very guy who's filibustering civil rights there. So I mean, there's nothing new under the sun. You know, Democrats here in the States love to do the very things they say were totally ghost and socially non nonconformists recently just a few years ago there. But Barack Obama, the big problem with him is that his agenda is dead. The Barack Obama version the Democratic Party was on the ballot in November. That version died.
Speaker 4: At this point, he's.
Speaker 13: Basically just grasping for straws. He's trying to find anything remotely possible to try and remain relevant. Unfortunately, his entire end all for his political being has been rejected now soundly by the American people.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And you know it's typical of the left, is it.
Speaker 3: It's to do it as I say, not as I do, attitude that we see time and time again, and that was just display by Obama.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, Democratic strategist James Carville, he really has completely lost it. He is now claiming that those who cooperate with Donald Trump's administration maybe treated the way Nazi collaborators were at the end of World War II. This is what he said.
Speaker 17: I'm not saying that these people should be placed at pajamas and have their head shaped watched now on Pennsylvania Avenue spin Up, I'm not saying that, but I'm saying that that did happen.
Speaker 3: Look, it got more and more unhinged as that podcast went on.
Speaker 4: Josh, what on earth is he on about? Seriously?
Speaker 13: So it's actually really sad because James Carville was actually one of the more seen rational Democrats for a very long time. I mean, I mean he was the mastermind of the nineteen ninety two Bill Clinton gampaign. You know, Bill Clinton, his presidency. Relative to modern Democratic Party standards, you wouldn't even recognize the party. I mean the Democratic Party of Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carvell, the totally bygone era. There, they signed the Defensive Marriage Acting to Law. There was there was a major tough on crime legislation, welfare for him. I mean that that was Jimmy carveoll Democratic Party from thirty years ago, and as recently as like a half year to a year ago, Jimmy Carvell was making the rounds on left wing podcasts here in America basically telling Democrats don't go too far left, don't go too far awoke when it comes to the twenty twenty four election. So he was actually an immoderately clarion voice of reason actually within the broader fold of the Democratic Party. Clearly though, he he just hates Donald Trump. I mean, like so many people who are both Democrats and Foe Faue fake you know, Trump derangement syndrome induced Republicans. There, he just has a debilitating case of Trump derangement syndrome, and that clearly is affecting his judgment at this point. There, this is disgusting stuff. I mean, Donald Trump has he had, He has a Jewish daughter, Ivanka Trump, converted to Judaism. I know that because, like her, I live in South Florida. Like her, I'm Jewish. I know where her Jewish children go to grand school or go to preschool. Frankly, so, I mean the notion here that don Trump's a crypto fascist, it doesn't even pass the Laft test there. All that they are doing with with this kind of rhetoric is just further alienating half the country. They're the very voters that they desperately need to get back into the world in order to regain anything remotely resembling relevance to win national elections.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like they're completely grappling at straws.
Speaker 3: The reality is the elections over, the Americans made their decision.
Speaker 4: It's time to really move.
Speaker 3: On from this absolutely unhinged, rant lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, the Trump administration is slashing millions of dollars in de EI grants from a library and museum system. This is of course part of its overall Doge push to try and get rid of government waste, but it's actually cutting fifty million US dollars from the Institute of Museum and Library in the form of grants, and one of them, Bang Josh, have a listen to this, a DEI grant of two hundred and sixty five thousand dollars going to Queens College in New York to conduct a research project on why BIPOP teens read Japanese comic books. Well, thank goodness that we've established that. And aside from the progress do just making Josh, I mean, what does it say about the nonsense waste in government like this?
Speaker 13: I mean, how do you not laugh at that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 13: I mean I see a headline like that, and I just I mean my first thought, Denia is I mean, who thought this was a good idea? I mean, what kind of mandarin deep in the bowels of the unaccountable deep state in Washington, you see, actually came across this idea and was like, Wow, we need to allocate US tax payer dollars to figure out whether BIPOC people I mean whatever that means, and this is left wing jargon, but whether BIPOP people like Japanese comic books there I mean, why don't we go ahead and try and figure out why the children of American Indians prefer Crayola crayon, so a different type of crayon there. I mean, you're literally just flushing money down the drain at this point. I mean, it's just so utterly stupid. This is why to this day, Elon Musk's Doze agenda, when you phrase it properly in the public pulling to the voters, it remains very successful. Now, the Left has done a very successful job of tarring and feathering Elon Muskin and Doze there, and unfortunately Tesla stock has taken quite a plunge since inauguration day in Elon Musk's personal favorability favability rating has gone.
Speaker 4: Down a little bit.
Speaker 13: But when you actually explain what Doze is doing there, that they are cutting stupid freaking crap, Like this part of my blunt this there, but this is just stupid freaking crap. When you are cutting stuff like this, when you are cutting DEI programs for me and mar and gender ideology instruction for teachers in the Congo, I mean, most Americans wake up and they're like, I'm sorry, what do you say? I mean, like, what where am I harder and tax payer dollars going there? So I say keep this up. There's a lot of rumors coming out of DC right now that Eli Musk could be out of Washington sooner rather than later. I personally expected that. I mean, he's the wealthies man in the world. He has other things to do with this time. He has to manage multiple companies there, but he has to see the DOJE operation through, whether it's him or his handpicked disaster. This is very very important, frankly, very long overdue work, and I look forward to seeing that work continue.
Speaker 3: I completely agree, and I just think it's astonishing that for so many years governments have been given these sorts of DEI grants out here.
Speaker 4: There and everywhere.
Speaker 3: So you know, you can see why DOJE is needed in America right now now.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Trump has had a DEI court win.
Speaker 3: The Supreme Court lifted an order that blocked the Trump administration from cutting millions of dollars in grants for teacher trainings as part of the president's efforts to terminate taxpayer funded DEI initiatives. So Josh explain to us what does this mean.
Speaker 13: So it's a good ruling insofar as this allows the president to have some greater discretionary control over the funding decisions within his executs branch. I mean, frankly, danikav and being very honest with you, I think it's a pall and that we're even having this conversation. I mean, as a matter of basic separation of power is basic American constitutional law. It should be beyond obvious that the President of the United States has the ability to cut funding from within his own executive branch. There was only one person in America's system of governance who wields the executive power, and that's the President of the United States. It's not the vice president, it's not the attorney general, it's not any random deep state bureaucrat. It's not the dogcatcher, the coffee boy, or anyone else. It is the President of the United States. He has the executive power, and as all sorts of legal scholarship on the topic has confirmed over the decades, frankly, over the centuries, the executive power entails the decision to control the decisions within your executive branch. So it's a very simple ruling. I find that a little disturbing. As the lawyer myself that this was not a nine to zero ruling. I believe it was five to four of America prepty. Unfortunately, everything these days is politicized, even when it comes to be a Supreme Court. The Court is going to have their hands full over the rest of this Trump presidency because the Left is going to just keep on coming at with all these NGOs and left wing public interest nonprofits. The litigation is going to keep on coming. The Court is going to have to stand firm. I wish that I could confidently project to this audience and say that I think that they're going to do the right thing day in and day out there. Unfortunately, I've been burned too many times, but tend to be a little bit more realistic and sober when it comes to the Supreme Court. Where they got to right this time, and that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only win is out of this long litigation over the next few years and the lawyers who will be absolutely raking in the money because of the constant left trying to take Trump to court. Now, look, Vice President jd. Vance has suggested that he could indeed run for president in twenty twenty eight if he delivers as Vice president.
Speaker 16: This is what he said, it's the presidential election in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: When we get to that point, I'll talk to the president, we'll figure out what we want to do. But the way that I think about it is, if we do a good job, the politics take care of themselves.
Speaker 3: Josh, there's no doubt. Come on, hey will run, don't you think.
Speaker 13: Look, I think if the Trump presidency goes as expected, and look, I mean the jury is currently out on the tariffs, arts are clearly not reacting very well to it, we will see what happens in the midterm electians next fall. Personally, I think that the economy will more than rebound by them. This is quite a short term disturbance. But there are a lot of people that are already panicking, saying the Republicans are getting set to lose the Congress next fall. I'm not one of those people. It's a long ways away. Americans have a very, very very short memory. So to have this kind of chatter in April twenty twenty five, a year and a half before the elections, strikes me as wildly premature. But all that has to say that if the Trump presidency is a generally successful presidency, when it comes to the economy, when it comes to immigration, foreign affairs, all the various important issues there, and I like what I see certainly thus far. Then yes, I mean, of course Jade Vans is going to run for twenty twenty eight. I would be absolutely shocked if not. The only possible way that I can see that not happening is if Donald Trump somehow does try to argue some sort of interesting twenty second Amendment constitutional loopholand or to himself run for a third term. That's probably not going to happen, in part because it's kind of legally dubious, and be honest with you, it's not a very strong argument there that would pass constitutional muster. So assuming that his lawyers don't try to finagle that sort of outside the box thinking that, I think JD. Vans will run, and Frankie he probably will be the favorite at that point as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely no doubt. Now, look in some absolutely fabulous notes news, I've got to say Tim Walls apparently will not be running again.
Speaker 4: Have a listened.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm certainly thinking about running again in Minnesota if that's what they want. I am not thinking about running in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Eight Josh, what a great relife that is.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, talk about the least memorable vice presidential running mate ever. I mean, I guess, right up there with Tim Kaine with Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen. People forget that Tim Kane even ran frankly for vice president, I mean, tampon, Tim Walls did not exactly make a smoking name for himself on the national stage. I mean, people to this day will remember Tim Walls still properly and rightfully, as the man who set the George Floyd Riots on a national conflagration. He could have contained that, he could have nipped in the above there. Instead, he and his and his left wing spouse, and all the left wingers there in the in the government in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, they let the fire spread. They were tacitly and in some ways not so tacitly, encouraging the riose to spread. And ultimately we saw billions and billions of dollars in property damage from left wing vandals and arsonists and generally just anarchists there in this twenty twenty horrific summer. So Tim Wallas's legacy is terrible. I'm sure that he's frankly not going to be successful if he runs again in Minnesota. I think the voter's even there in that center left say, probably had too much of him there Where the Democratic Party goes from here, I frankly have no idea. I'm just very happy it's not my problem. But I do feel pretty confident saying that Tim Walls is not the future. He's not the past either. Boy, he's not the past. He's not the president. He's definitely not the future.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it was completely invisible in the past.
Speaker 3: Let's be realistic, so couldn't this He's established he won't run again. But look, part of that interview, and I found this particularly interesting. He was asked about Joe Biden's decline, and I thought that his answer was very telling.
Speaker 4: This is what he said.
Speaker 16: Do you think your party needs to acknowledge that President Biden was not up for the job of running for reelection and that this was a major mistake.
Speaker 3: But he made that.
Speaker 16: Decision, I know, but you all went along with that he was up for it and he wasn't, and everybody saw it and the country rejected it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, look, history will tell us to go back on that. That very well could be the case, Jake, what I'm concerned about is learning from those lessons. I would hope we would never do it again, make a mistake, Josh.
Speaker 3: Learning from those lessons, history will look back on that. I personally took that as an admission they didn't know all along that Joe Biden had declined.
Speaker 4: How do you read that?
Speaker 13: I read the exact same way you read it. So this that's my first time seeinges interview with Jake Tapper. That's pretty astounding stuff. Frankly from Tim Wallace there. That is really kind of jaw dropping stuff that he would basically admit this a national television It's not really emitting a whole lot because we basically all knew this, But for the guy who was actually God forbid, who could have been the vice President United States, who actually go ahead and say that to a very friendly leftist center commentator in this case, Jake Tapper's that's no small news. The Democratic Party likes to take the moral high grounds. They think of themselves as being the morally superior statesman, the morally superior elected officials, the morally superior human beings in general here in the United States. There but we have not scratched the surface of the who knew what and when did they know? Its scandal that is going to go on for a very very long time when it comes to Joe Biden and his decline. But decline is actually a relative term because if you go back and actually look at some of the reporting that's come up. The Wall Street Journal had a very deep dive a couple months ago, for instance. There, if you go back and actually look at the reporting, people say that it was obvious from within the first weeks, the first months of the Biden presidency, going back to the year twenty twenty one, that this guy did not have all of his wits about them there. Frankly, go back and look at the at the footage from even the twenty twenty Democratic primary, and you compare that to Joe Biden back from two thousand and when he ultimately became Barack Obama's vice president. Something clearly happened between the years twenty eight and twenty twenty. So by the time that you know that this last year came in twenty twenty four, I mean, he was just totally beyond out to lunch. And like I said, we have not even scratched the service of this there. I expect there to be some sort of maybe even Church Committee style investigation here when it comes to the United States Senate using their subpoena power. I wanted to see all. I mean, we should not spare anything when it comes to trying to root out what the Biden family knew, when did they know it, who was making these decisions there, who was he actually signing the pardons? I mean, I mean, these are all very very very real questions, and I think the American people want to answers. Frankly, they actually really deserve those answers to well.
Speaker 3: No, I completely agree, and actually speaking of a former White House doctor is going to be grilled by House Republicans for hiding Joe Biden's decline.
Speaker 4: You know, this could be a key moment.
Speaker 3: I think, Josh, this could be the key moment where we find out what that doctor knew and either or not there was indeed a cover up.
Speaker 13: So I look forward to this very much. I mean, look, so so so medical records we're not going to be able to access, right, We're not gonna be able to actually see, uh the literal documents there. We're not able to see the communication that the doctor had with with the president, with with with with quote unquote doctor Jill Biden, because that's a shielded by by America is somewhat busy time privacy laws, especially when it comes to medical records. But he can basically, he can certainly speak about it there, and he can basically then put the ball back into Joe and Jill's court and say no, no, no, no no. But I mean, I mean, what about the chief of staff. I mean, I mean, what about like Jeff Zien's I mean, what what about the what about the Biden inner circle people there? I mean, I ultimately do want to hear from them, Get them under oath, I mean, get all these people under oath. The Republicans controlled the United States House and the United States Senate. That means they have the subpoena power. The subpoena power is pretty Seriousnes's country there. You might be able to make some sort of executive privilege argument and in order to finagle yourself out of getting a subpoena there, but easier said than done, and courts do not typically look very fairly there because the subpoena power is actually very broad. Frankly, multiple MAGA acolytes like Pierre Navarro and my friend Steve Vannin just went to prison because of their of their quote unquote defiances of their congressional subpoena. So this is very serious stuff there, and I hope there a Republicans in both the houses that actually use this power again to trying to get to the bottom of this horrible scandal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I think get your popcorn ready. I really hope we finally get an answer to what wentong and who knew what? Josh Hammer, nice to catch up with you. Thanks so much for joining us on the show this evening.
Speaker 4: My pleasure. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Still to count Barack Obama's frank marriage admission fuels divorce rooms with Michelle Kinsey Scofield, all these upmoms, welcome back to the program. Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening. Let's start with Barack Obama. The former US President has told a Q and A at Hamilton College in New York that he was quote in a deep deficit with his wife, Michelle, having spent eight years in the White House, adding that he's also been trying to dig himself out of that hole by doing occasionally fun things. Now, Kenzie, look, this is interesting because of course there's been a lot of rumors circulating lately that perhaps the term Michelle and Baraka are heading for divorce, and this sort of brutally honest COVID won't help that speculation, will it.
Speaker 9: I feel like we're on bo Divorce Watch, Barack Obama Divorce Watch.
Speaker 4: It's every other day.
Speaker 9: A story like this is coming out, whether it's him spotted somewhere with alt Michelle Obama. There was that really cute picture he accidentally photo bombed these kids having their photos professionally taken a few days ago. When these two ever together or talking lovingly about each other? Whenever I hear Michelle talking about her husband, it's derogatory on her new podcast. So I do think that it's we have rates to be discussing it right now. I think that there's something very odd going on. Any pr professional in their right mind would tell these two either be seen together or say nice things.
Speaker 4: About each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from a publicity perspective, do something to make it look like you are actually still together.
Speaker 4: We'll be watching this one closely. Won't wait.
Speaker 3: Now, Look, you mentioned that podcast and it's actually bombed. Michelle Obama's new podcast, This is the one that she's done with her brother, Craig Robinson.
Speaker 4: The ratings are so bad, reaching.
Speaker 3: Just thirty fourth on the Spotify podcast streaming charts. Kimsey, this is quite an embarrassment for the former First Lady.
Speaker 9: I don't think that this is what the audience ever wanted from her. Her sitting on a microphone and just shooting the un know what with her brother and taking swapes at her husband every other episode. I don't think that that's what they want it all. There's also a bitterness in her tone, and I think that Barack Obama and his family sold themselves on hope and change and so to lack that I think has really been detrimental to her brand. But Megan Markle, watch out your next April eighth Confessions of a Female Founder.
Speaker 4: We're going to be watching your numbers too. Oh gosh.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean now I think we can safely say that one is going to be a flop from the very beginning. And I look, speaking of Megan, she's suffered yet another humiliating setback and this is over the launch of her new lifestyle brand. As Ever, now customers Kinsey who bought her twenty eight dollar honey, they've been told that actually they're not going to be receiving that product.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 9: Can we just take a moment? Can we take a moment?
Speaker 11: Can you believe that?
Speaker 9: I mean, seriously, as my friend, can you believe that this headline is real? You are a woman, you insist we were to you as a duchess. You have all of the resources in the entire world, and you are having to send emails to your customers to apologize because the product that they purchased and paid for doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. Can you believe this? I mean, I honestly thought that this was an onion headline, a parody when I read it. What horrible planning. And also I would stress that we were warned about this from the Daily Mail a week or so ago. They announced that the company that's actually running Megan's website some of their customers said, beware, don't use anyone that goes in business with these people, because they sell products that don't exist. And here we are today. It's frightening.
Speaker 4: It actually is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You're right that she all this hype I'm launching a lifestyle brand and to absolutely bugger it up so sensationally when you actually go on sale.
Speaker 4: Is extraordinary, Kinsey.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I'm not surprised, to be honest, but geez, it's so so bad. Now, look, let's move on, because it's official. Bianca Sensori is done with Kanie West, and it seems she's gone completely a wall, even ignoring attempts by Kim Kardashian to reach out and show her some support amid this split. Tell us a bit more about what's going on, Kinsey.
Speaker 9: So when Kim found out, along with the rest of the world, that Bianca had officially left Kanye, she privately reached out to her privately. I mean, we're hearing about it, so obviously she told somebody and Bianca did not respond, and that became the story. But I would say to you, I imagine that Bianca is in a really weird, potentially scary place right now, distancing herself from Kanye. You know, he raps about how she was scared of his behavior online. So I'm sure she's behaving very carefully going forward. Not sure what he'll say, what he'll do how he'll react. Also, come on, Kim Kardashian, knowing what we know about her, doesn't everything, even if it is sincere empathy, doesn't everything feel like a PR stunt? If I were a Bianca, i'd keep my distance too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I think that's a very very fair point. It's really none of Kim's business, to be honest, And yeah, I do worry about Bianco, that's for sure, you know, because Carnee is clearly unhinged. You don't know what he's going to do day by day. It's just a shame it's taken this long to actually split, because she can certainly do a lot better than somebody.
Speaker 4: Like Karnee West. Now, as we all know, it starts with us.
Speaker 3: Actress Blake Lively is a course suing co star Justin Baldoni for alleged sexual harassment, among many other things that went down on set there. But she's now under fire for her own what's being described as disgusting act while filming A Simple Favor in twenty eighteen. Now, this is apparently because she grabbed actor Henry Golding's crutch during an improvised scene. Now, she later laughed about the impulsive improvisation in the movies behind the scenes feature saying, Hey, nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Can I grab your nuts really hot?
Speaker 3: But look, given what's going on Kinsey at the moment, what do you make of this?
Speaker 9: What I make up this is? This is another Megan Markle. There are receipts. Be careful what you say, be careful what you do, because if you go and accuse someone of not having the proper intimacy coordinator on set because they're trying to you know, freestyle it, then you can't do the same thing to your male co star in a different scenario. And again, you know, I know a lot of people compare her to Amberhard, but to me, this is a Megan Markele move where she accuses someone of doing something that we know she's done previously. You're a bully, I'm a bully, etc. So, yeah, Blake, you have got to behave yourself going forward because your case is crumbling.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At the Sames before we let you go, King Charles is reportedly raring to go and looking forward to spending some time in Italy at next week, Kinsey, and this follows his recent health scare.
Speaker 9: I can we just say that this is also in the midst of celebrating his twentieth wedding anniversary.
Speaker 4: Can you believe that?
Speaker 9: I mean, I want to say, I'm so grateful that he feels well enough to take this first state visit of twenty twenty three, I think since marcha yeah, of twenty it's his first date visit of twenty twenty five, but it's also his first since March of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Because of his health battle.
Speaker 9: And I love that he's chosen to go to Italy, and he's also going to be celebrating twenty years with Queen Camilla. And as a Diana fan, I'm surprised to say that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I gret look to it. Look twentieth anniversary in Italy. It's romantic. I think it's actually quite nice. Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for joining me this evening.
Speaker 4: Good to see you. Well that's it for me. Up next is News Night, Good Night
Speaker 9: Four