Speaker 1: On scorn lives Ostrodia. This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening, Anne, Welcome to the readA Panety Show. Coming up tonight, a massive program. Nikata will be here shortly to cover the day's top headlines. Sarah Gonzales will have the latest from the US A liberal MP Richard Redan on the curious funding sources of some TiAl candidates, and later in the Alkins's Schofield will be here with all these celebrity and world news you care about but pretend not to.
Speaker 3: And Left is losing it features this charmer.
Speaker 4: So not someone out there with the terminal illness that's willing to do it. I mean, I'm sure people are willing to help if you're willing to do it.
Speaker 2: But first, Anthony Albernezi faced off against the opposition leader last night in the second prime minister's debate of the campaign, this time hosted by the ABC, and the Prime Minister was caught out in a lie when he was challenged by Peter Dutton.
Speaker 5: I have been very clear about what our position is and why that is the case. Was it modeled. It certainly wasn't commissioned by us.
Speaker 6: To do so.
Speaker 7: It was modeled by the government was public it's publicly available that this Prime Minister has a problem with the truth.
Speaker 2: And yes, the Prime Minister did in fact contradict previous remarks from his own Treasurer, Jim Chalmers, who had this to say in September last year.
Speaker 8: It is not.
Speaker 9: Unusual at all for governments or for treasurers to get advice on contentious issues which are in the public domain, including in the Parliament. It is not unusual for treasurers to do that.
Speaker 2: You know, the Prime Minister does have an interesting relationship with the truth. Remember when he claimed on the ABC just a few weeks ago that this.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a fall. Why Albora, I mean everyone has falls. Well, now he's saying.
Speaker 2: That his government never requested modeling from treasurer on negative gearing and capital gains reforms, even though Jim Chalmers has already admitted that they did.
Speaker 3: Joining me now for more on this.
Speaker 2: As senior fellow of the mensi's Research Center, Nikkaita Nick, why not just come clean about this. We know where Labours stand on this issue. We know there's great debate within their ranks about these measures. Why not just be honest about and say we did some modeling, We're not going down that road.
Speaker 5: Be far better than trying to bluff your way through by lying, which is what the Prime Minister tried to do yesterday. I mean in the same debate. Actually, Peter dunn't apologized for saying something that he now thought regretted over Indonesia ant the Albanes. He should have done the same then he should do it now. But there's a long long list of this. You've already mentioned the falling off the stage incident. Also recently, remember Rita Anti Ambinez. He said that they had not Labor Party had not missioned the modeling, the repute modeling, which came back and said everybody was going to get a two hundred and seventy five dollars cut off their electricity bill.
Speaker 1: And you go.
Speaker 5: Back to the transcript three years ago. Is absolutely proud of the fact that they've commissioned this piece of research, which was the finest piece of research ever done by an opposition since federation. Now he's telling us we had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, they walked back from that position very quickly. They disavowed that modeling very quickly. Indeed, now you've written a fantastic piece in the Australian newspaper about Labour's self image as a friend of the marginalized and dispossessed.
Speaker 3: You say that has become.
Speaker 2: A cruel joke, and you make the argument Nick that low and middle income households have really suffered far worse from rising inflation than twenty three months of negative per capita growth. Is Labor still the party of the working class in Australia?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not? Reader in fat I was in Shell Harbor yesterday in the seed of Whitlam talking to some people. They're talking to a woman whose parents were both drug addicts and she'd been thrown out. Just typical poor sort of person you'd expect Labor that. I thought she wasn't having a bar of labor. She was going to vote for the Liberal candidate, you know. And this is what I'm finding all the time. You won't, of course read this in the Guardian or the Cidney Morning Herald, because those people never get out further than Strathfield, even if they get that far. But you don't have to go far into the into the outer suburbs to see what twelve mortgage rate increases does to people who are really trying to bring up a family working and you know, I've seen them come out with very sad supermarket market trolleys of bread, potatoes and sausages and a bit of toilet paper and that's it. You know, it is tragic. And of course this is not being reported, which is why so many in the smarter mainstream media are trying to tell us this is going to be a great alban easy triumph. I promise you it won't be. And Labour's going to take a big, big hit in what was once it's heartland.
Speaker 2: Well, they're certainly bleeding support in the outer suburbs. You noted that in your peace out of suburbs of Melbourne and Sydney and beyond.
Speaker 3: But not all those votes are going to the coalition, Nick, Why is that? Why the coalition.
Speaker 2: Failing to capture those disaffected voters.
Speaker 5: Well, this is a big problem. I mean it's kind of understandable if you take a seat like Whitlam or weare, which have always been labor, you know, and if your family has always voted labor and your grandparents all voted labor. Yeah, it's a bit of a big step to make. At once fell swoop and I understand. You know, in the past, people would vote one nation and we used to call them one nation a gateway drug to voting liberal. But I'm not sure that that's going to happen now. I think that they really there's really a lot of great deal of suspicion of both major parties. They're going to have to earn that trust back. It's going to be very hard. They won't be able to do it in one election, but they've really got to try, because we're talking in some of these seats fifteen sixteen seventeen percent of the vote conservative vote going to conservative independence, not to the Liberal Party. And if they want to govern, then clearly they've got to change that.
Speaker 2: And we've seen the coalitions vote dive as well in recent polling, and that's votes on the right that they're losing again to the minor parties.
Speaker 3: Why is that vote fracturing.
Speaker 2: On the right flank of the Liberal Party? Is just because their policies appear too similar to Labor? Is it because they're refusing to walk away from the Paris Steel. I'm wondering why when we've got such a left leaning federal government, we've got so many on the right who are not happy with the coalition.
Speaker 5: I suspect it's because the Liberal Party try and pull their punches a bit. They know they want to try and win back some of the Teal seats and they know that some of the things that ordinary people would think was quite normal would go down very badly in those TiAl seats. So this is the eternal dilemma for them. I mean, I think that their future clearly does not lie in Wentworth and Couyon. It lies out in those places like Banks like Chris Bowen, Seed McMahon Whitnam, and in Victorian in seats like Corwell for instance, in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, and that's where they have to really start building their base. They have to be able to win elections without any of those Teal seats, and they'll do that by giving a very clear message, as clear as the one that Peter Dutton gave in the voice referendum.
Speaker 2: You know what, I wish you were advising the opposition leader, because I think you're one hundred percent right. I think this desperation to claw back some of those Till seats could cost the election because they have again compromised on their messaging on their policies, on who they are and what they stand for, and the electorate I think, is going to be reluctant to throw out a first term government without an opposition that is absolutely clear in what its values are and what its policies are. They're just too much same same for the average voter who's not all that politically engaged. Now, let's talk about revelations from documents obtained under freedom of information laws by Bloomberg showing that the Albanezi government, through Communications Minister Michelle Roland, gave YouTube's CEO Neil Mohan a guarantee last year that his platform would be exempt from Australia's ban on social media for youngsters before the government. And they made this assurance nick before the government had even decided which platforms would be covered.
Speaker 3: YouTube has war.
Speaker 2: Foid being part of this ban, and if we're trusting the word of the Safety Commissioner, YouTube is the most popular online platform for youngsters, so why are they exempt? For the record, I'm against this entire ban. I think it's absolutely idiotic. But why does it apply to X but it doesn't apply to YouTube?
Speaker 5: Absolute mystery to me, beater, and I'm with you. I think this is the wrong approach. I don't think you deal with this problem by banning anything for children. You deal with it by empowering parents by giving them the online tools which Google and Apple have got incidentally, but they're not releasing that will allow them to monitor their children's content and encourage their children to use their phones their phones responsibly. That's where this should be. It shouldn't be the government. But if you are going to introduce laws, don't have favorites. Don't start playing favorites. Or the whole thing looks like a stitch up. And I'd like to think there was a very good reason, maybe had some cast iron assurances or promises from YouTube, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: We just don't know.
Speaker 5: All this is being conducted in secret, like so much else that the government does in this year.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we know a YouTube is owned by Google and so extremely powerful. It pretty much controls the flow of information. If you want to do a search on any topic, what are you using? You're using Google, So I can understand why they wouldn't want to upset that goliath. Before you go, nick a landmark judgment in the UK, the Supreme Court there has ruled that a woman is a biological female and that when it legally men with gender certificates saying they are women, men who identify as women, well they're not women because a woman is a biological female. It's kind of sad that this needs to be stated in the Supreme Court, but it is an enormous victory women's rights advocates, including JK. Rowling, who celebrated the verdict, writing on x it took three extraordinary, tenacious Scottish women with an army behind them to get this case heard by the Supreme Court, and in winning they've protected the rights of women and girls across the UK. Nick so many women men also have been sacked, have been canceled, have been counseled because they've stated biological realities, they've refused to accept pronouns, or they've called a man a man, and this landmark ruling hopefully puts an end to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Court acted because they wanted to clear up all the absurdities and contradictions and clashes that were happening in legal cases in Britain. And you know what they've done is to show that transgender rights, if there's such a thing, own you go as far as women's rights, women's rights. In the end, women have the right to keep transgender men out of sport or any other forum if they so choose, and this case sets that up beautifully for them. In the UK, the Australian courts, the High Court here will have the chance to make a similar decision if it chooses to do so in the appeal over the Giggle versus Tigle case which is coming up and I understands later this year, and they're looking for clarification from the law that exactly the same thing that sex is sex men and women, and gender is quite something weird and constructed on top of that. So that's the decision we'll be looking for here. And I think with the debate going that way in the United States that the same way in Britain. Away from this stuff, away from this nonsense transgender rights argument, then I think we're going to look very very strange in this country if we don't also wake up and fix the law over this.
Speaker 3: Nikata, thanks for your time.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Victorian State Liberal MP Richard Reardon. Richard, the Victorian government's war against property investors is bearing fruit.
Speaker 3: Mum and Dad landlords are selling up.
Speaker 2: We're seeing the pool of rental properties diminish further and that's seeing rents increase. Data out Today's shows rents have spiked in the first quarter of twenty twenty five, particularly here in Melbourne, where rents have increased by around fifteen dollars a week on average. Richard, it's an increase that renters can ill afford in the current environment.
Speaker 6: Yes, Rita, thanks for the opportunity. It is crazy here in Victoria. Who'd have thought restricts supply and prices go up. We all know it. It's the most basic law of supplying demand. And here in Victoria, the Victorian government just believes that property property investors are people that provide a place for thirty to forty percent of the population to live, can just continue to be taxed and it's not going to have an effect. That's their view. But the market reality is, Rita, the more costs and charges you put on property owners, the more they have to charge in order to get a return on investment. Property has to stop being seen as a cash cow for the broke Victorian state government. And until that happens, the people the most vulnerable, those renting are going to continue to.
Speaker 2: Pay the price now, Richard, of course, we've seen land tax skyrocket in this state as well. The state government is certainly hooked on property taxes. A lot of mum and dad investors are selling up for that reason. Does the Liberal Party have a policy to address.
Speaker 6: That, well, Rita, we will absolutely have a policy that will be designed first and foremost to make housing more affordable, whether you're buying a home or renting a home when we go to the polls next November. The sad reality for us as a potential future well not only potential but hopefully the next government here in Victoria is we have two more budgets to get through before we have an opportunity to change government here in Victoria. Now, you'll recall anyone who was unfortunate enough to look at the budget last year, it was riddled with TVCs. Two be confirms we haven't seen an honest budget produced in Victoria for a long time. We've got another three or four weeks to see this year's budget. We fully expect TVCs and with all the uncertainty around the suburban rail loop investment, billions and billions potentially wasted and tied up. But Ultimately, the goal is we will need to present some hope and opportunity not only to property owners, but property renters and first home buyers, and that will have to come in part through a revamp and a rejig of our land tax system here in Victoria. But you know, the honest truth is it's going to be a heart slog. We can't put the finishing touches on our priorities for that. And do we have some understanding of what this budget's going to look like.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got the Victorian government pledging to build eight hundred thousand new homes in a ten year period between twenty twenty four to twenty thirty four. But Richard, that's already off to a shaky start. They're already behind the eight ball, and industry figures are saying that the state's rigid tax regime has a lot to do with that, and housing completions are actually now trending backwards.
Speaker 3: This is just a simple supply and demand issue.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, region We've got a lot of people coming into Victoria and we're not having a lot of houses built.
Speaker 6: No reader, we're not, and that's simply because bringing a block of land to market here in Victoria is just so cost prohibitive. The bulk of Victorians sit between a four hundred and eight hundred thousand dollars cap on their mortgage capacity to borrow and to take their first home sits roughly in that bandwidth of finance. This government has almost made it impossible. All the talk in recent months of changes to the twenty story towers and the activity zones and the new planning schemes basically cannot bring a house to market in Victoria, any sort of reasonable home for Victorians under.
Speaker 1: A million dollars.
Speaker 6: We are just pricing young Victorians out. And in fact, whether you're in Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, you name it, out of suburbs of Melbourne, every corner of Victoria now is taxed out of existence. When it comes to bringing affordable new homes a changing government next year, as I said earlier Rita, the focus has to be on safe, affordable, accessible homes that are practical and available for people. At the end of the day, we have to ask serious questions about what political dynamite this government is building in, whether it's the increase in taxes, whether it's the rules and regulations about energy efficiency and other things that are just not necessarily appropriate for homes here in Victoria, and as a result, the cost is embedded in and when it's nearly forty two percent of the cost of a new greenfield home here in Victoria is in taxes and charges, you know the state has a big role to play in helping make homes more affordable for everybody.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: They've just got to get out of the way, cut some of that regulation, the red tape, the green tape, the black tape, and make it attractive for developers to actually build properties that.
Speaker 3: People want to live in.
Speaker 2: Now you've done a bit of a detective work, Richard, You've done a bit of digging and uncovered that the till candidate for Wanen, Alex Dyson, has received seventy five percent of his money from just ten families, nine of them based in Sydney, including Simon Holmes a court Richard, Sydney is a long way from mornable.
Speaker 3: You're not wrong.
Speaker 6: The only solution I've got to this reader is I have a sneaking suspicion that these Sydney siders have confused Lizmore and Camper down in New South Wales with the beautiful townships of Lismore and camperdown.
Speaker 1: Here in want And.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make much sense that these people they don't even have a presence here. That the most the fabulously wealthy Simon Holmes of Court Reader, he has a property and probably has many here in He's probably got one in the CBD of Melbourne for business meetings and Climate two hundred gatherings. But he doesn't even have a property on our beautiful Great Ocean Road. Now I'd cut in some slack if he'd actually invested in our community, but he's not. Of course, he's not interested in our community. He just knows that our community here in One and Reader delivers thirty percent of the affordable gas into the market here in Victoria. We are the backbone of cheap gas in Victoria. From one we supply thirty percent of Australia's dairy product, our timber industry, all sorts of fabulous things come from gas production here in Wanten. And mister Holmes Accord and his nine other friends, including a vet from Sydney, they are held bent on shutting that down. And quite frankly, the voters of want And have only one choice backing the harbor Bridge brigade, and they're desire to shut half our industries down or back are local and that's the wonderful Dantean.
Speaker 3: Now before you go.
Speaker 2: The Herald Sun reported earlier this week that there is a plot by Liberal operatives to and Moradeeming's political career. Multiple candidates are going to be gearing up to challenge her for that number one position on the Western Metropolitan Upper House ticket. Richard, this is bewildering.
Speaker 3: She is one of the.
Speaker 2: Most popular, recognizable Liberals in this state. Why can't the Liberal Party just unite behind her instead of trying to undermine her position.
Speaker 6: Well, look, Rita, I think it's fair to say all organizations might have a rag tag rump about them that you don't want to fight, fight to fight, you don't need to have. Look, Moira has proven she's a tough campaigner. She's gone to helen back in recent times. We're sticking with her. She's been fantastic out in Werribee and the West of Melbourne. We all saw the wonderful result we got in the Weerribee by election, of which Moira was front and center of helping us get. I have no doubt. I have no doubt that if when push comes to shove sometime next year, if there's still some angry party member that wants to challenge a good luck to them, they won't have much of a chance. At the end of the day, all of us, as pre selected members can face a challenge. This just sounds like a bit of sour grapes that found its way into the paper. But I don't think too many of us will take it seriously, and we need Moira, like the rest of our team, out every day selling Brad Baton and putting the word forward that Victoria's got to change.
Speaker 3: Richard Riden, thanks for your time tonight. You're ready to take care still to come. Lefty is a losing ad class.
Speaker 2: New York Attorney General Letitia James, who promised to get.
Speaker 3: Trump, is under investigation herself. Sarah Gonzalez is up next Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefty's losing it.
Speaker 2: And George Clooney was on CNN being interviewed by the fawning Jake Tapper. Clooney, sporting one of the worst die jobs in Hollywood history, is again lying and playing the hero, claiming that it was his civic duty to out Joe Biden for not being up to it and needing to step down.
Speaker 11: You yourself did something that a lot of people would call brave when you wrote your up out.
Speaker 3: Well, if it was brave, it was.
Speaker 12: It was a civic duty.
Speaker 13: When I saw people on my side of the street not telling the truth, I thought that was time to.
Speaker 1: People still mount it for that.
Speaker 13: Some people, sure, people criticized me.
Speaker 2: They criticized me because of my stance against the war twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: And some people picketed my movies and they put me on a deck of cards.
Speaker 13: And I, you know, and that's that's I have to take that.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 14: I'm okay with that. I'm okay with criticism for my you know, for where I stand.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm just marveling at that hair dye.
Speaker 2: I mean, how why no, we did cover this whole thing when he tried to rewrite history on sixty minutes a few weeks back. You know, George must think we're all suffering from Biden's cognitive decline, because, far from taking a principal stance and doing his civic duty, George Clooney was part of the Biden cover up. Not only did he hold a massive Hollywood fundraiser for Joe Biden. We all remember the President glitching and having to be assisted off the stage by Baraco Obama, And then we had the White House lie to us and say the videos of him being helped off stage were right wing disinformation.
Speaker 3: I remember all that, and I remember that George Clooney.
Speaker 2: George Clooney said nothing that all happened at his event.
Speaker 3: He didn't do his civic duty there.
Speaker 2: No, he waited weeks and weeks and weeks. Only after Biden had that disastrous debate performance against Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Did George Clooney write that op ed? In fact, a couple of weeks after the debate.
Speaker 2: Now protests continue against the president. But don't bother asking any of these concerned citizens what they're exactly protesting about.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us about your sign today?
Speaker 3: By you the lawyer?
Speaker 1: Don't you thank you? What do you think is the biggest lie he's told?
Speaker 11: I think everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
Speaker 10: I think everything that he says she should leave the opposite.
Speaker 1: Any specific examples where do I even begin? Are you what do you? You can come and join? This is my son, Rever.
Speaker 10: What's a lie that Donald Trump is told?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't like him.
Speaker 3: I've got no clothes. Now.
Speaker 2: I wonder what this next lass is talking about. Perhaps the Secret Service would care to have a word with her.
Speaker 4: They're not someone out there with the terminal illness that's willing to do it. I mean, I'm sure people are willing to help. If you're willing to do it. I think that there are people willing to help organize it.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: Remember when New York Attorney General, the woman who campaigned on a promise of getting Trump. Remember when Letitia James weaponized her office and conjured up absurd charges in order to get Trump.
Speaker 3: She claims, no one is above the law.
Speaker 1: Stand up.
Speaker 3: And enforce the rule of law.
Speaker 14: The President of these United States is not above the law. No matter how rich, powerful, or politically connected you are. Everyone must play by the same rules you are saying.
Speaker 15: The Federal Housing Finance Agency has sent a criminal referral to the DOJ, accusing James of mortgage fraud, and a letter to Attorney General Pam BONDI Director Bill Poulte says James appears to have falsified wrecords in order to meet certain lending requirements and receive favorable loan terms. He cited a property in Virginia that she's allegedly claimed as her principal residence.
Speaker 7: As a New York elected official, she had to say that her principal residence was in New York. This was an out of state residence. But also they claimed that in some of these forms, she actually states that her father is her husband in order to file as a married couple.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, looks like the comma bus has come for Letitia, and maybe she knew it was coming because what's here. At the National Action Network twenty twenty five convention early this month, she looks nervous.
Speaker 3: She's unraveling.
Speaker 1: My mission is clear.
Speaker 14: I'm focused, I'm prepared, I'm ready. I've been trained by the best. I went to Howard University. I'm not afraid of no President Donald Trump. We're ready for you. We're coming for you, We're standing up for you.
Speaker 3: We're fighting on. We're not going down.
Speaker 14: Sailing victory, my friends, is clear.
Speaker 1: It's now and.
Speaker 3: I'm not waiting four years. I'm waiting two.
Speaker 14: I tell us, speaker by the name of Hi King Jeffries.
Speaker 1: Comes to bring us.
Speaker 3: Some rest come on, ladies, it's up to us.
Speaker 14: We saved this democracy before, we'll save it now.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Johnny Meena is host of Sarah Gonzalez Unfiltered on BLISTAV and VP of Texas Family Project. Sarah, what can you tell me about the allegations against Letitia James.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, it's interesting, Rita, thanks for having me back, by the way, it's interesting. She was just screaming that she was focused, and I was watching her eyes and it didn't look like she was very focused at all. They were looking in two different directions. But what I can tell you about her allegations are that these democrats here in this country. I don't know if it's like this for you guys over there, but in our country, the democrats who are accusing Republicans of crimes are the ones who are committing the crimes. They are projecting their crimes every single time they project their crimes onto us. And so you had Letitia James, an Attorney General of New York, who was accusing Donald Trump of civil fraud for misrepresenting how much he was worth. And then Letitia James herself gets accused of misrepresent for a loan and Apparently she was the Attorney General of New York and she was telling the loan company that she her primary residence was going to be in a completely different steat.
Speaker 11: You can't do that when you're the Attorney General of New York. So I'm going to say she's.
Speaker 16: Sunk on this one, and it couldn't happen to a more deserting person.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: There's even reports that she'd claimed in the loone documents to have been married to her father to get a better interest rate.
Speaker 3: I mean, the.
Speaker 2: Full allegations here are something else. But of course the leftist media is treating this like some sort of political persecution. Even the headlines are misleading. Have a look at that one, making it look like they're targeting Democrats, But really they're targeting alleged fraud here, and unlike Leticia James, they're not trying to create cases out of thin air. I mean, her case against Donald Trump was just really out there. Now we know with the Trump administration, big part of their campaign was to restore the integrity of institutions that have become hopelessly politicized. That was an election issue. You know, trust in these institutions is at record low. And one of the examples, Sarah, is that we still know so very little about the assassination attempts against President Trump.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even know what's happened.
Speaker 10: They're all saying it was like a couple of nutjobs.
Speaker 11: Do you believe that, I don't know, you know.
Speaker 10: The one person at eighteen telephones. I have a lot of funds, but that's like three yeah, and they're made for special reasons. I don't know what to believe. I'll be honest. It has not been explained to me perfectly by other secret service or the FBI. We have somebody, two good people running that and I would like to hear the explanation, even if it's not released in the public, I should be allowed to.
Speaker 2: Hear it came in, Sarah, What is happening with these investigations?
Speaker 3: Heck? Can we know so little after all this time?
Speaker 16: Well, I mean, Rita, I think the answer is clear, because the answer they don't want to become public, so they bury it.
Speaker 11: I mean, when this first.
Speaker 16: Assassination attempt came out and we had this loan shooter, this young man didn't have very many friends, went to a gun range where we knew that government officials frequented coincidentally enough, and you heard his story, and you heard that he had these encrypted accounts on his phone, and you heard and then all of a sudden you heard nothing else. He was connected to all of these foreign accounts, and nothing else about it. And so the problem here, Rita, is that we are dealing with a deep state bureaucracy where the rot just goes so far deep. And unfortunately, in this country, we have an election in November, and then we have the rest of November, we have December, and then we have the better part of January, where all of these deep state actors can do whatever they want to clean stuff up. And so I fear that we never will get the full truth of this man. But I mean, you mean to tell me these same government officials who could track who was in Washington, d C. On January sixth, twenty twenty one, who was even in the vicinity of Washington, d C. On that day, couldn't actually find any more information out about either of these assassination attempts. I don't buy it, Rita, and neither does the rest of America.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why trust in these institutions has plummeted, because some of This stuff beggars belief. We've seen the rise of leftist violence across the US for a number of years, and some of these attacks are even impacting Democrats.
Speaker 3: The Governor of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Josh Shapiro's home was attacked, and the suspect, who has said he planned to use a hammer to bait the governor if he encountered him his admitted this attack was motivated by Shapiro's stance on Palestine. Sarah, what else can you tell me about this asilent?
Speaker 16: Well, I mean, rita, show me a violent radical and show me a Democrat, because they are one and the same. These days, it's every single time you have these assailants who are motivated because the Democrats have gone out and they have intentionally riled people up. They tell people to take to the streets, they tell people to get up in Trump voters' faces, they tell people to get violent. And no one should be shocked that all of these radicals who are listening to the likes of Jasmine Crockett and AOC and all of these leftist leaders, we shouldn't be shocked that they are actually following through with this. I mean, we have in this country record levels of anti Semitic tone, of anti Semitic rhetoric, and you have unfortunately too many useful idiots in this country who are listening to it, who are amped up by the rhetoric, and they're moved to quote do something even though it's of course the wrong thing to do. And so, of course we have personal accountability that needs to be had in this particular situation. But there are just four too many people in this country who are quite comfortable going out and saying, you know, saying and then acting upon very very violent rhetoric, and you know, personal accountability, sure, but I would say that the Democrats rhetoric has a lot to do with the rise and the uptick in this violence.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, And they've normalized this anti semitism. Shapiro should have been the VP candidate for Kamala Harris, but because he's Jewish, because his pro Israel served in the IDF, they didn't want to go there, and they put up Tim Walls, possibly the worst VP candidate in history. But that just shows you how deep the anti Semitism is running in the American left.
Speaker 3: It's not on the fringes anymore.
Speaker 2: The Democrats have also become preoccupied with Trump's deportation strategy, something that is actually very popular, and even the deportation of gang bangers to El Salvador is causing them concerns. They're particularly focused on one case, an illegal immigrant from l Salvador, an MS thirteen gang member who is right now sitting in a mega prison in El Salvador, but Democrat Chris van Holland is determined to bring him home.
Speaker 11: I'm here at the airport.
Speaker 13: I'm about to board my flight for San Salvador. The goal of this mission is to let the Trump administration to let the government of Al Salvador know that we are going to keep fighting to bring Albrego Garcia home.
Speaker 3: Well, I would have thought he was already home. He's from El Salvador, Sarah.
Speaker 2: He's in El Salvador now, Chris van Holland, But this man who voted against the Lake and Riley Act, he's not having much luck getting access to this prisoner.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Who would have thought that you could come to El Salvador totally unannounced and show up and knock on the door and say, Hey, Bouklee, could you please let me into your super max facility. I'd really like to talk to one of these prisoners. This guy knew exactly what he was doing. It was a total political stunt for optics and for attention. And I would just also like to point out he did vote against the Lake and Riley Act. He also has yet to utter the word the name Rachel Morin, who is a woman from Marylyn who was beat to death by an illegal immigrant. She was beat to death so badly that her mother said that all of the law enforcement had to shield these pictures from her family because it was so graphic and so horrific. Interestingly enough, that man never uttered the word Rachel morn or the name Rachel Morin in his entire career, and yet wants.
Speaker 11: To go out on a limb for these illegal criminals.
Speaker 16: Look, I would encourage all of these Democrats to continue trying to trying to lift up all of these illegals that Americans voted in November and said we are tired of this, We want these people to go home. And I would just like to add President Trump is still waiting for a thank you from this man for sending him on a free trip back to his home country. You're welcome, kilmar Abrigo Garcia, And also You're welcome America.
Speaker 3: Now, Sarah.
Speaker 2: The Trump administration, Steven Miller has pled with the media to care as much about Americans killed by illegal immigrants as they care about illegal immigrants.
Speaker 1: There's fifteen million legally aliens a bile edge of the country.
Speaker 16: If every one of them got the trial that you're asking for, it would take US centuries to remove them centuries.
Speaker 3: And that's the point here.
Speaker 2: If they to observe all these legal challenges, the entire deportation program is undermined and becomes unworkable.
Speaker 3: And it seems like.
Speaker 2: That is the plan that the Democrats have got it underway. They want to make these too difficult to execute.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I would completely agree with that.
Speaker 16: I mean, you have these people who so my argument would be that the Constitution was meant for American citizens, and so therefore due process was meant for American citizens. And if you come into this country and you commit crimes, you are not afforded due process. You can be removed and deported at any time. There is no court hearing that should be necessary for America to keep ourselves safe. But on top of that, you have these illegal criminals who should not have been here in the first place, like the Kilmar Abrego Garcia who we just referenced, who just now we find out today from the Department of Homeland Security he had a restraining order from his wife several years ago from beating her, from grabbing her, from bruising her, from ripping her shirt off.
Speaker 11: These are not good people, and.
Speaker 16: The fact that the Democrats want to go above and beyond to continue to bring them back into our country is quite frankly treasonous behavior in my opinion. They are working day in and day out to make America less safe, and they're bragging about it in the mainstream media. The fact that these people have so little self awareness that they think that this is going to play well in front of the American people, who again just voted and said we are done with this open border's lawlessness. We need safety, we need security, and we need President Trump. It is not going to play out well in front of the American people.
Speaker 3: No, they're slow learners.
Speaker 2: The media gives them a very good run, indeed, because the media is on the.
Speaker 3: Same page as they are.
Speaker 2: But for the great majority of Americans, the more the Democrats talk about this issue, the more they know that they can't be trusted in government. If you can't protect a country's borders, then you are not fit for office. Now I'm going to play you some footage.
Speaker 3: Year.
Speaker 2: This is a footage a distraught father took of his three year old during their daily walk in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: This is their neighborhood.
Speaker 2: They just come back from two weeks away, and this is what greeted them on their doorstep. The father said, our politicians are not serious people. Lock these drug dealers up and mandate jail or rehab. Now, Sarah, that poor kid witnessing those scenes. It is disturbing. But as the father explained, this is outside their door. If they want to go outside and go for a walk, this is what confronts them. And we are seeing that just not in San Francisco, but so many of these blue cities where they have this very permissive attitude to drug use.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm glad that you mentioned.
Speaker 16: The correlation there is that these are all blue cities. These are all Democrat run cities. Not just for the last several years, but for the last several decades. These places have been run by Democrats, and this is the end result of Democrat policies. A little girl, three years old, who has no business watching what's in front of her, seeing all of these drug users right in front of her, horrific, just stealing her innocence because of Democrat policies to go easy on drug use, on homelessness, on crime, on all of it. Now, my hope is that this father, of course I don't know him, I don't know how he voted, but oftentimes these people who live in these blue cities are voting for the very same policies that got them into the mess in the first place. And so my hope is that that father will at least acknowledge and understand the error of San Francisco's ways and do what he can to stop it, or bare minimum get his daughter, pack her up and get her the hell out of San Francisco before it's too late.
Speaker 2: But don't move to a state like Texas and then vote for the very same policies that have seen San Francisco reduced to that.
Speaker 3: That's part of the prob world.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes, yes, Texas is full. Yeah, Well, if you're going to come from California, I think you know they should be perhaps ten years when you're not allowed to vote, just until you understand perhaps why Texas works in California is a mess, Sarah Gonzalez, Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 11: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 2: Alon mask embroiled in yet another Baby Mama scandal.
Speaker 3: Kinseysco Field has the latest.
Speaker 2: You're watching the reader Panny's show, Joining Me now a celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 3: Kinsey's sources close.
Speaker 2: To Justin Bieber are becoming increasingly concerned for his mental health as they watch him disintegrate. A former colleague claims that Biber is lost and there's no one protecting him. There's no one there willing to say no to him. You say no, you get blown out.
Speaker 3: What's happening with him? Because I thought he was on the right track.
Speaker 2: He seemed to have found God and was living a more wholesome life. Maybe that didn't last long, But I've seen some recent clips and he's a mess.
Speaker 12: He really is.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: When I used to hang out with him, there were always issues with his mother. I remember them getting into a big fight back stag in an award show because he was angry that she had written a book about their life and them and he really felt like it was a violation of their relationship. A part of me wonders if it's the new baby in his life, if he's feeling all of these things about his past now that he's a father. He was abandoned by his dad at a young age. I don't know, or is it Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco. It just feels like he's dealing with a lot of stuff right now and it's not manifesting in a very appropriate way.
Speaker 2: No, and if he pushes away anybody who tries to be honest with him about how he's unraveling, it's hard to see how he's going to.
Speaker 3: Snap out of this. We hearing anything from his wife.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone who is doing something to address these behaviors?
Speaker 8: You know, Haley is trying to fight online bullies. I mean, that's really been her priority. There's been a lot of story circulating about their relationship, and I think.
Speaker 12: That she's kind of fixated.
Speaker 8: On her own brand, similar to somebody we talk about quite often on this program, Megan Markle. But I do hope that if Bieber's in a bad place, he gets some help.
Speaker 12: Of course, he slammed these reports, but you do. When you're in Hollywood, you surround yourself by yes. People.
Speaker 2: Now, Elon Musk, we know he has many, many children. Now, there's rumors that is offered to impregnate right wing influencer Tiffany Fong and then retaliated by slashing her ex earnings when she refused. What can you tell me about these allegations. I'm not sure if I believe this story.
Speaker 12: My goodness, can you believe this now?
Speaker 8: Phone claims that once she got on his radar and he became interested in her, she made approximately twenty thousand dollars a month through Twitter's influencer and said to program, but when he cut wind that she was gossiping with Ashley, with Ashley the other baby mama, he cut her reach on Twitter and the money drad up.
Speaker 12: I'm with you.
Speaker 8: I don't know where the truth begins and where the gossip starts. But if she's anything like Ashley, then there are receipts and we will likely see them at one point.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised if you've got these stories, there's not ample evidence to back them up.
Speaker 3: Text messages, voice messages.
Speaker 2: Whatever else, however else you've communicated and talking about Ashley Sinclair, the mother of Mask's fourteenth child, fourteenth we know about. She's made some more bombshell claims. She says she turned down fifteen million dollars from Elon Musk to conceal the fact that he is the father of her child. She didn't want the newborn to feel like he's a sacred and Saint Clairsa revealed her son's name for the first time. It's a rumorleous Saint Clair.
Speaker 8: I mean, when is this guy going to stop naming his children after Wi Fi passwords? My mind is blown every time I hear one of these new names.
Speaker 12: But you're right. The Wall Street Journal story, one of the craziest parts.
Speaker 8: To me was that he has at least fourteen children with four women, But sources close to Elon told the journal that the true number of his children is much higher than publicly known. He also, and again we talked about those receipts Ashley Saint Clair showed the Wall Street Journal some text messages that Elon sent her, where he said, to reach legion level, that's how many children he wants Legion level before the apocalypse, we will need to use sarrogates.
Speaker 12: That's what one of the text messages read.
Speaker 8: Suggesting that he wants to continue pro creator for his legion.
Speaker 2: Well, if he's got this many children, I mean, even if it's just fourteen, just fourteen, I can't believe I'm saying that he's always seems to be with one. He's always with little X. I can imagine the others would be a little bit jealous of the attention X is getting.
Speaker 3: Above all others are disus.
Speaker 2: Really, this is the stuff that we're going to see movies and all sorts of books written about down the track. Now, I want to ask you about Gail King. She's expressed her displeasure those calling her trip on Jeff Bezos's Blue Origin spacecraft a space ride.
Speaker 3: She finds that very offensive.
Speaker 2: She says it's not a ride because they never say men went.
Speaker 3: For a ride.
Speaker 2: She's trying to bring in sexism and misogyny into people who are arguing this was just a frivolous exercise. They're not astronauts, and let's not pretend end this little stunt is going to bring about world peace.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, whether or not it's a space rate, I think it's irrelevant. The real question is whether it's a conflict of interest, and that estrogen enema that we saw launch into the sky cost a regular person like you or I three hundred thousand dollars, and people want to know if King broke her employer, CBS's rules by accepting gifts for good coverage in the process of this ego trip.
Speaker 12: I'm much more interested in that.
Speaker 8: This feels like Gail trying to distract from the real issue, and that's whether or not this was morally corrupt.
Speaker 2: Well, I just can't believe the carry on, Kinsey. These women have put on such a performance afterwards.
Speaker 3: I think no one would have.
Speaker 2: Been critical if they did this and they shared their experience. But every single one that I've seen, whether it's Laura Sanchez, whether it's Katie Perry or Gail King, has tried to paint this stunt as some welld changing significant event, not just for womanhood but for mankind. And it's just so self delighted, so divorced from reality, it's hard.
Speaker 3: Not to mock it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, maybe it's not a space ride, maybe it's just an ego trip.
Speaker 12: At the end of the day, it's an ego trip.
Speaker 2: Ego trip exactly exactly, Kinsey Schofield, You've nailed it there, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's it from May.
Speaker 3: I'll see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: For Left, he's losing it at nine pm up next it's Newsnight.