Speaker 1: Popped, sped on that thing, put the actual on on.
Speaker 2: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice and much more.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning. How are you, Matt.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm in Melbourne. It's down for the weekend for my birthday. Had a good weekend birthday. Oh, thank you, thank you. I was expecting a cake. I said that last year. I came in and you had a cake for me.
Speaker 4: You didn't bring me a cake, so I was just returning serve.
Speaker 1: Jeez, tit for tat.
Speaker 3: Imagine if everybody did wrong by everyone, if three wrongs do not make it right, I know this world would be a very sad place.
Speaker 4: It's really coming through me early.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, I actually genuinely forgot. But I mean you didn't bring me once. I don't feel guilty about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was down here for my birthday, caught up with some friends and family.
Speaker 1: I went to the football. Yeah, Essendon versus Collingwood.
Speaker 3: That was a good game. Then Tammy I went picked t Hamming up from the airport from there, then we had drinks with my mates on Saturday for my birthday, and then family dinner on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Lovely, how old are you turning?
Speaker 1: Twenty nine?
Speaker 3: So one year off thirty, So in one year from you, guys, you'll be listening to my thirty lessons before.
Speaker 4: Thirty thirty lessons four thirty. Yeah, how does it feel last year in your twenties?
Speaker 1: I feel old? I did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I know you feel old because instead of just talking about the fact that you're twenty nine and you're already jumping to.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I did a story the other day because I've had a saw back, and I did like my physio was telling me now that I'm not twenty four, I'm not twenty two.
Speaker 1: I can't just go into the gym.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I need a.
Speaker 1: Warm up first.
Speaker 3: And I did that as a story, and fuck, I was getting people like, you're only twenty nine, I'm fifty, blah blah blah. I'm not saying like I'm old. I'm just saying my body isn't what it once was.
Speaker 2: What they're saying is it's going to get a lot worse for you, a lot worse.
Speaker 3: For it gets better. Yeah, but the weather here is freezing. Work up this morning and it's such a difference in lifestyle. I guess of the Gold Coast in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I would be.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I woke up today and I was like, jeez, I must have so much time to sleep.
Speaker 1: It's still dark outside.
Speaker 3: And then I looked at my clock and my alarm was about to go off in like ten minutes, and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: But they're like it's sunny early.
Speaker 3: You go for walks and it's like it's Chris some mornings, like you have to put a jacket on me, still in shorts, still like yeah.
Speaker 4: You're so annoying.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 2: I feel like it is a better lifestyle up there, as in like in winter you can still enjoy some sort of warmth and vitamin D on your skin.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been having cold showers in the morning there.
Speaker 3: So I tried to hear and I was like, there is no chance I'm turning this to cold, absolutely no, like no chance. But one thing which no offense to the Gold Coast. I said this to Tammy as we were driving through Melbourne, was Melbourne just has soul, has character like the old buildings, you know, like the tree food, the food. Yeah, no, there's good food on the Gold Coast. It was more just like you know, you're driving down and there's like, you know, the trees don't have leaves, there's like leaves on the foot. It had just like character about it, do you know what I mean? Yeah, Like Tammy was saying it looks like Twilight, so I sing one of the Twilight songs, so I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't mean that.
Speaker 3: I just think it like it has like a lot more character old buildings, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I went up to the Dandenong Rangers last weekend with Michael.
Speaker 1: Do you know I'd done that for a couple of years every Birthday weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I did that with you one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had that one Birthday weekend and then I went the next year as well. I don't have some reason. I just go there on my birthday weekend.
Speaker 2: The thing about Melbourne is, yes, it gets cold, but I feel like you just have to embrace the cold, like going up to the Dandenong's toasting marshmallows, being beside big warm fires like, oh so good.
Speaker 1: I do I don't mind cold. I like cold.
Speaker 3: We just no, I mean like, I mean like if you embrace it. No, I'm just saying the difference in lifestyles is it's different.
Speaker 4: It's big.
Speaker 2: I have a heat pack on right now because I just got my period.
Speaker 4: First ave period.
Speaker 2: We say, don't make big decisions on the first say of your period, no rational thoughts.
Speaker 4: Apparently, or is it the day before. I don't know. Anyway, I'm bringing this up because it's July. Yes, it's July.
Speaker 2: The day and I came to Matt and I was like, hey, do you want to do dry July because we did it last year for the podcast and like literally you and everyone else on my Instagram because I also asked my Instagram and the first thing everyone was like saying to me is like, are you pregnant?
Speaker 4: Are you pregnant? You were asking me.
Speaker 2: I was like, can a girl not just want to do dry July without being pregnant?
Speaker 1: My message, don't lie to me.
Speaker 4: That's like yeahah, you.
Speaker 2: Were like I'm onto you. I was like onto, You're onto nothing because I'm not. And yeah, I just thought I would let you know, have my periods.
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: No? I wanted to, but no one was getting around me, and then my inbox just filled up with like pregnancy things. So I was like, I don't think anyone's interested in doing this with me.
Speaker 3: I think the culture around binge drinking is definitely one hundred percent changed totally.
Speaker 1: No one does it. But I just think it's pretty.
Speaker 3: Hard in July for me when it is my birthday and I'm going to football and you know how much I love to drink a beer at the MCG.
Speaker 4: But couldn't you just buy a token? Surely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose, but then that's just a copy, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, if I'm gonna do it, I want to do it right.
Speaker 2: I'm drinking a lot less at the moment, Like I'm not having more than two or three, and I feel so good, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Even went out to my friend's birthday and like loved having three drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, hangover the next day.
Speaker 4: No hangover, still productive.
Speaker 1: Three drinks wild probably give me a hangover these days, do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, didn't you have a big one on.
Speaker 3: The wend I did, But I reckon there's a point where if it becomes big, you don't get hungover. But when it's like.
Speaker 1: Just a couple.
Speaker 4: I think maybe for you, that's not true.
Speaker 3: For me, well on that I have an ick of the week, and this is this could also be an unpopular opinion. I reckon, okay, go on, espresso martinis.
Speaker 4: Suck, but you love coffee.
Speaker 3: I fucking love coffee and I love martinis. I love dirty. My teenis extra dirty. I love them. So you'd think that if you put a coffee and a martini together it would make a love child that I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate them. They tastes disgusting.
Speaker 3: I was doing an event the other day for my birthday and they're like, I'll hang around.
Speaker 1: We've got something a surprise for you, and I was like, oh, fuck a cake.
Speaker 3: But they see me an espresso, which was cute, it was nice, but they handed me an espresso martini. I was like, I just really don't like these, do it. I had to a couple of SIPs and then just put it down.
Speaker 2: I just don't I can't understand it. Like, you are the coffee king, you have about six coffees a day. For you to not like a coffee blend with a bit of alcohol, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 3: I think that a couple of years ago on New Year's I had dinner and we started off an espresso martini and I think it just just a real sickening one, and then ever since set up being like, nah, I don't want one.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do understand the concepts, Like once I had a night where I was having like vod shots just even saying it yuck.
Speaker 1: I just wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: So it's literally disgusting, and I yeah, I think it was like a birthday night or something and I'd had vodka all night. There was a couple of vodka shots and literally I was young then and ever since that night, I just wouldn't. I'll never in my life do a vodka shot ever again. I think it's discussing the smell.
Speaker 3: Well, people say martinis a pretty much just a shot. Like I drink my tinis whenever.
Speaker 1: I go out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a dirty martini is a shot.
Speaker 1: It is pretty much. It's like just and then olive Brian olive juice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Olie Brian, you said olive oil. It's like there's no olive oil in a dating margin.
Speaker 3: Timing Greek, I knew that Greeks loved olives and that was their thing. But everywhere I looked, it was just olives.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: They were just selling olives everywhere.
Speaker 2: Mediterranean diet is a vibe, you know, consists of a Mediterranean diet is like you know, Greek salads, a lot of olive oil, like a little bit of me, the tetsiky, like all of that good stuff, fish, all the Amiga threes. It's very good for you. Apparently people who live and.
Speaker 4: Eat a Mediterranean diet live a lot longer. Supposedly they don't have.
Speaker 3: Much stress over there, though, do they.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, Like I think everyone has their own level of stress.
Speaker 1: The only thing they really got stressed about with me was the tax man every time. They just hate tax over there. Who are you talking to just Greeks in general?
Speaker 2: Well, you're asking them about what they hate. We like, your life must be so good. What's bad about it? Not that?
Speaker 1: I remember?
Speaker 3: The cat driver when we got there, was like, he's like, got some advice for you. He's like, when you get money out, get enough out for your whole trip because you keep having to pay tax when you get it out, Fuck the tax.
Speaker 1: All this sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Then when I paid for the hotel she was like, reading me out all the things I have to pay for it, and she was saying all the tax are just absolutely disdain in her face.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean in Greece, you will notice that they love trading with cash. Cash cash money is a big thing. Okay, I'm not going to say this is an ick, but obviously Goldie Bee has sold out.
Speaker 4: We warned of the podcast before this has happened.
Speaker 2: We were obviously very excited because before we went away to the wedding we put it in order for more stock, and whilst we were away, literally I guess there was more eyes on us the wedding, and we just sold way quicker than we could have possibly realized that we were going to sell.
Speaker 4: And we've sold out now.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not surprised. It's a great product. I use it all the time.
Speaker 4: I sit in the constantly asking, constantly asking for more.
Speaker 3: I sit this in bed sometimes and I hear like and I'm like what is that? And Tammy's like, oh, I'm spraying Goldie b And I'm like I even I said, wow, Like, no, I wonder it's going so quickly. She's just sitting there spraying it non stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we love it. It's a great product.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's amazing and I'm so it's so cool because like, obviously we believe in it, but the fact that now more and more people love it and like the reviews that we've got on our website are insane. But like, yeah, the obviously word of mouth is getting around more people are using it and loving it. But obviously I've posted a video, right and we were super excited we've sold out for the first time. Like it's taken us eight months since launching to sell out. We didn't sell out immediately. I know that there's like influencers influencers out there who launch a product sells out. I don't know if that's real or not as well, because like and then also you have to think, like how much product have they sold out of?
Speaker 4: Like have they sold out of one hundred units? Have they sold out of ten thousands? Like you don't know, But anyway, this is a true sellout. And anyway, there was this comment that someone troll fan.
Speaker 2: I know that this is gonna like it's triggering from that, but this girl was like, congrats. But firstly, when you say to someone like a nice compliment, but then, but it it just is completely invalid, right, like you can't be like you're good looking, but you.
Speaker 1: Never heard that before in my life.
Speaker 2: No one's but off the end of that anyway. They were like, congrats, but this video is very ostentageous.
Speaker 1: Which one was it?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Which was just like me and Michael eating dinner and watching it sell out, like there was nothing ostentageous about it. We're having a humble chicken and chips and salad.
Speaker 4: Sitting on the ground of our living room.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Do you know what ostentageous means?
Speaker 1: It means arrogant, up yourself.
Speaker 2: Sholder baby, humble chicken and chips, watching my business that I've slaved over eighteen months of full launch, eight months during launch, after launch.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Give me a beat, Babe?
Speaker 1: Did you block her?
Speaker 2: I didn't block her, but she deleted the comment because because that makes it much worse.
Speaker 3: So if you're going to comment something hate and then the influencer or the person replies and you delete it because you can't handle the heat, you're even worse.
Speaker 1: To me, You're more of a coward.
Speaker 2: But the thing is okay when they backtrack and they go, oh, yeah, they're backtrack.
Speaker 1: That's even worse.
Speaker 2: Well is it worse though, because then they're like agreeing with you?
Speaker 3: I just you shouldn't be commenting it in the first Dace. I'm sorry. You know my opinion about it. I have very he's got a strong, strong stance on it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, annoying, but overall, I'm not going to say it's an itch because we sold out and we're happy about it.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations, Like I said, great product. I remember speaking to you on the phone and you said you're close to it, and you told me how many units you had to around about how many? And then the next day you'd posted it it's sold out, And I was like, really overnight, I was like, I was even, like, wow, that's really good.
Speaker 2: I was like, sure, yeah, okay, Matt. Does the words huck tour mean anything to you?
Speaker 3: I think anyone that has scrolled social media in the last month would understand what that means.
Speaker 4: It's gone very viral, it has very viral.
Speaker 2: Should we have a listen, Yeah, spit.
Speaker 1: On that thing. Put the actual one on.
Speaker 4: What's one movement that makes a man go crazy?
Speaker 1: Every time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Are you gotta give him that Huck dude sped on that thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, this has gone ultra viral. Just a little PSA. This is our new segment where we are discussing things that we've seen on our screen. Matt, that was a good huck tour from me, I will.
Speaker 1: Say, thank you. I don't know if that's okay.
Speaker 4: Question, why do you think this has gone so viral?
Speaker 3: From what I've read, they've been saying that, like, she just seems like a really nice girl, like the girl next door sort of, and then she's coming out with this really racy thing and then like America, and I fell in love with it because she has like a real like country accidents, like real American and as well, she didn't have.
Speaker 4: Social media, which is so interesting, so.
Speaker 3: Interesting, no one knew who she was just from like yeah, she was hiding.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the thing is so the interviewer question was what's the one thing that makes a guy go crazy? And that whole answer just is literally epitomizes what supposedly men want.
Speaker 4: And I think that's why.
Speaker 2: It's Well, if I look at the video, I see like this girl next door, but then she's like a bit dirty and naughty, but then she was like cute about it and like laughed and was like hah, like it's all a joke.
Speaker 4: But it's not a joke because hucktur definitely said on that.
Speaker 1: Thing she says, what's her name?
Speaker 4: I don't know what her name is.
Speaker 1: I want to get her on the phone.
Speaker 4: Her name is the huck Tour girl.
Speaker 3: I remember, yeah, because I watched the video of her coming on some stage, some country seat, and then she did that interview.
Speaker 2: She's done a podcast. She's like she's going everywhere. Apparently she's moving to La.
Speaker 4: Now to become an influencer.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you could just become an influencer, Like it's a bit of hard work. But I mean she is a full blown viral, and for positive and negative. Like there's a lot of people who were like, you know, that's disgusting. If that was my daughter, I would be mortified, which is like one kettle of fish. And then there's the guys who were like, praise this woman, she's the greatest woman. Protect her at all, carth I have a friend who is like very against it.
Speaker 4: Actually, what did they say, Matt shocked.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who was like, I don't understand why this has gone viral, Like the Internet has so many funny things that could potentially go viral.
Speaker 4: Why this, Well, that's that's.
Speaker 1: The beauty of the internet. Who knows what's going to what's going to ral?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And my friend was like, it's not funny, Like it's just not funny, Like why.
Speaker 4: Is this viral?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's meant to be fun.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's meant to be funny, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't laugh at I think it's just.
Speaker 2: Like epitomizes like what the basic guy wants.
Speaker 4: It's like a very likea it's like basic.
Speaker 1: It's basic blow job etiquette.
Speaker 4: It's basically blow job etiquette. Basically, I mean, all guys have a blow job.
Speaker 2: You get that this girl has, Like I've never heard anyone say huck tour before, like something, so it's like.
Speaker 4: A yeah, Like it's pretty gross.
Speaker 2: It's a bit gross to do to a microphone. I'm really sorry for everyone who's listening to that. But the fact that she's made it into two words, huck tour, it's become almost like a bit of a pop culture phenomenon in some sort of way.
Speaker 3: I reckon there's a lot of girls now while in the act of it going on.
Speaker 4: Careful about list to ears.
Speaker 2: But people don't have to do that anymore. That's the great thing about this. It's like, it's not just the fact that guys love it that she can supposedly give a blowjob. It's that no one has to do what you just did to people.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: People can say the words huck tour and everyone knows what that means.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, huck huck.
Speaker 2: She made a word up, spit on that thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my screen time is Tammy On a Sunday, We'll like lounging around having breakfast, and she's like, I really want to watch this documentary And I was like, oh, what's it about? And she sent me it off Amazon Prime. Let me show you the photo.
Speaker 4: Show me the photo.
Speaker 1: What do you think when you see this?
Speaker 2: I see two men watching another guy who's strapped to some sort of chair device with his legs and shackles, arms in handcuffs. He looks unhappy, and the other guys seem to be enjoying what they're seeing.
Speaker 4: Have I got it right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well again, that's what I was. She sent me that, and it's called Tickled.
Speaker 4: So what is this a documentary?
Speaker 3: This is a documentary about a journalist from New Zealand who like just does random journal about stuff that people don't really documentary.
Speaker 1: Sorry, abut stuff people don't really know about. And he stumbled on.
Speaker 4: The niche kind of topic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, niche like taboo topics. And he stumbled onto this website that was about competitive tickling. So I don't want to give too much weak because you've got to watch the documentary.
Speaker 1: But essentially it's.
Speaker 3: Like a competition, competition, so like you've got to you've got to watch it. Like they get guys to like tickle other dudes while they're like tired, to like a bed. It's really like uncomfortable to watch. Like I was watching it and I was like, this is like really weird, and like the guys like, don't you got to watch it?
Speaker 1: It was really weird.
Speaker 2: Us tell us, guys, if you want to watch this, just skip forward, like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know if eddy seconds.
Speaker 3: Well, they go, so then they inquire and then he's the the journalist. He says, I want to do like some filming about it. I want to get to know this niche competitive sport. You guys have my god and then the email back with we do not want someone journalists about this.
Speaker 1: We don't want to be attached to this.
Speaker 4: It's a secret society.
Speaker 3: It's a serious competition. We don't want you to put your spin on it, however you think. And then they started He was like, well no, like I want to find out. And the more we did dive if diving into it, like investing in gatiffing journalists, he found out that the company wasn't real, like all this sort of stuff was not not legit. And then they fly to New Zealand first and they pretty much threaten him like if you keep going, these people have money.
Speaker 1: Will sue you. You can't win.
Speaker 3: So then he follows them back to Ala, stumbles onto one of their like shoots, and he sees all that these young boys like getting tickled. How young they're like of age, but like you know, they interview one a bit on the nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a bit, yeah, Like they interviewed one of them.
Speaker 3: It's like we weren't sure what we were doing, Like we just got told it was like a gig. You get paid two grand, like it's pretty yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like they put something in the paper and they're like we'll pay too.
Speaker 3: And it's just like yeah, and then it goes down a whole different avenue once to get into it, like yeah, like it's a fetish, So yeah, I thought it was. Essentially, it's like a fetish tickling. Do you like getting tickled?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I fucking hate getting tickled more than anything. Like if someone tickles me, elbow them in the face, not like in an aggressive way, but because I will do anything, Like my reflexes are like, get off me.
Speaker 3: So Timing started tickling me to see if I was tickling. I'm not ticklish around here, but my feet are, Like I didn't like it on my feet. I was like, oh, get away from me, but the rest of my body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But is it like they're getting off over people tickling?
Speaker 3: Well, they find out the person running this this page has been doing it for years and the different like also.
Speaker 4: But they like jerking off tickling or is.
Speaker 1: It just tickling?
Speaker 3: No, so there's no actual sexual thing about it, Like it's purely just tickling.
Speaker 4: How do you know that maybe they like jerk off about it later on?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And people who subscribe and buy the videos are probably waking off to it. But like the people in the videos are just stickling it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a question, and the people who are getting tickled like deeply uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like they're like.
Speaker 3: Well, they rock up to this one guy thing and he's just like this is making me feel really like very icky. They're up to this one and this guy's like, I don't know, I've been like this is the job I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm getting paid X amount.
Speaker 3: And then they're like strap him to the chair and they're like do you want to like back out? He's like, well, I'm here now, like and they just watch him getting tickled.
Speaker 1: So that photo you saw.
Speaker 4: Like two K two, this guy's.
Speaker 3: Literally getting tickled by this guy on camera and they're recording this the documentary people, and they hand it to the people like doing the documentary and they're just like watching this happen in this like small, like shitty room.
Speaker 1: It's so awkward.
Speaker 4: Is there like a safe word?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: So what once you're.
Speaker 1: Last, Yeah, you're in that chair for how long? Oh I can't remember the exactly long amount of time.
Speaker 4: That's like torture.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, it is torture.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine being tickled for more than like a minute, like even to be sickled for like ten seconds is too long.
Speaker 4: Ten seconds too long for me.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so if you want to watch something that's pretty interesting, I found it.
Speaker 1: I found it.
Speaker 4: I'm interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found it interesting. But ikey, but ikey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's on Amazon Prime and I think Foxtail as well, so it's compatible on those network or streaming platforms.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch that. That sounds very very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It takes a turn at the end though, where it's not so much about the tickling it's more about.
Speaker 4: The company or the guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, where I like so that sort of was like, so the starts with about tickling it and then it goes down that way.
Speaker 1: But it's good, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Interesting, interesting. I'll definitely be watching that. Well, what I'm watching is not as interesting as what you're watching. I'm watching Married at First Site, New Zealand on nine. Now. I'm liking it. I mean it's just Married at First Sight. It's just the New Zealand version. How are they There's only five couples though, which I think is a little bit like not as much, but I mean there's still a bit of drama. It's still a bit interesting. The pairing ups.
Speaker 4: I feel like to fail.
Speaker 1: But I mean that TV I.
Speaker 2: Would watch it would I would say it's a good watch. But I'm like halfway through.
Speaker 1: So no, Bigmond points.
Speaker 4: I mean there's a couple.
Speaker 2: There's like a Viking guy with like the longest beard. It's like if I was to say, like how far it goes down, it would go down to like past my boobs.
Speaker 1: Like it's like like facial hair.
Speaker 4: He straightens it.
Speaker 2: It's like a long like and I like must hairspray because it's so straight and it's like long on his like it's like a head of hair.
Speaker 4: It's like a lot. Do I like facial hair? Yes, I like stubble.
Speaker 2: I don't like a beard, and I definitely don't like a straightened beer.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I peek at my five am, no my five o'clock shadow, but hammy reckons I need more facial hair.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you get like a beard, I know that you're in like deep. I just I'm like, no, I feel like when you get like a beard, like you're depressed.
Speaker 3: Well, she whacks my beard, so she's like keep growing waxes it.
Speaker 1: No, she I likes that so, but I like it when it's like now, like just a bit of.
Speaker 4: It now is good. But I think anything like too long is a bit like giving up and given up on life.
Speaker 3: How's it being back Anna from your holiday? Do you have the post holiday blues?
Speaker 4: You know what? They didn't kick in for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think if I came back in summer to Melbourne, I don't think i'd have any I think I'm still on like a wedding high.
Speaker 4: But I'm not gonna lie. It was just so fun being away. It's so fun being with everyone.
Speaker 2: And now everyone's come back and back to life. We're all in hustle mode saving again. Spent a lot of money, so it's just kind of like trying to, you know, save work. But yeah, I'm still on a high after the wedding, like we're still newlywed and still exciting.
Speaker 1: Have you finished all your content posting?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, Like I do you know what the weird is is? Like I haven't even seen all of the photos from our wedding. Like I've got like a gallery of maybe two hundred photos, and I saw three videos that were like snippet videos put together of the wedding I haven't seen all of the photos, and I haven't seen all of the videos.
Speaker 1: Really just haven't had time. We haven't received them yet.
Speaker 4: I haven't received them like I've got previews.
Speaker 2: But like wedding photos and wedding videos take so long, like our wedding video is taking nine to twelve weeks post wedding, which is a long time if you think about it.
Speaker 1: A lot of footage though, it's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of footage to go through, Like, there is a part of me that wishes that I could go through it because obviously they kind.
Speaker 4: Of like do like an edit of what they think.
Speaker 1: Is the best footage.
Speaker 2: They give us a raw footage of the speeches, so like my dad's speech, like best man, like Laura's speech, all of that, so we'll get the raw.
Speaker 4: Footage of that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like obviously it would be nice to actually get to look through it.
Speaker 3: Well, on that, I saw something in a TV show, So I've been watching How I Met Your Mother yea, so well, actually I've been watching Gray's Anatomy Tammy and I have started Gray's Anatomy from start Foot Vampire Diary.
Speaker 4: Watch all of the shows.
Speaker 2: If you've said three shows in this pace, of like ten seconds, then by Darius Grace Anatomy How I.
Speaker 4: Met Your Mother?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're watching Grayce.
Speaker 3: I love it, Mick Dreaming mc steamy, good stuff, great content. But we watched that and then when Tammy Falls Asleep ofpfully on How I Met Your Mother till I fall Asleep.
Speaker 1: So I've been.
Speaker 3: Watching that and a lot of stuff from there that I'm like, oh, this is good to talk about on the podcast. One of them was, which I think is on topic with your wedding photos, Yeah, is how do you decide whether you're going to put a sibling or cousin's partner into the wedding photos?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Because like you don't know if they're going to be together forever.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't know if anyone's going to be together forever. That's the thing I know.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: But like how do they make the cart? Like what is there like a timeline? Like they have to be married? Like because for instance, I know we're all thinking about the same thing, Chris and Zoe they're being together?
Speaker 4: What hell I think about a year?
Speaker 1: Did Sowey make the cup?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I mean the thing is is like this is my brother and his girlfriend by the way, for context, but yeah, like at the wedding, at our wedding, specifically, after the ceremony and after we did the champagne tower, there was like music playing, and then we did family photos and it's actually it was actually one of the hardest parts because we had to write like a list of all of the family photos that we wanted to get if people were together there together like, of course there's going to be a chance that they break up, and it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember having an ex and like I saw a wedding photo of her sister at one of the houses, and I was like looking at her ex in the photo and I was like, oh, well he's there forever now this moment and I'm like, well, put my face over the top.
Speaker 1: I'm not even there.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I think maybe you just need to do a little bit of a photoshop on something.
Speaker 4: But a minutes e sighted the times.
Speaker 2: Like the thing about beging relationships is we all try to like delete the past, but you can't delete the past.
Speaker 4: The past is the past, and the past fortunately it makes.
Speaker 1: You who you are. On that list.
Speaker 3: Though, when we went to see the venue, a couple of weeks ago with the wedding planners, I was saying what you guys did, and I was like, we need to get like a plan and all the photos so they're ready to go, because I know there's going to be heaps of different variations of it. Yeah, yeah, I said the same thing. And also something else that I did joke about while we were there was I said, we're going over where everything was going to be.
Speaker 4: At your wedding venue.
Speaker 3: And I was like, the most important thing that everyone wants to know and everyone needs to know, is where are we putting the wishing well.
Speaker 4: I'm a comedian that wishing well will be the death of you.
Speaker 1: Everyone fished themselves and I said.
Speaker 4: That that's hilarious. The fuck.
Speaker 2: Speaking of invites, our friend Amber has not received her in.
Speaker 1: He brought this up with me before. It must have got lost.
Speaker 4: Definitely let her know she's still.
Speaker 1: In Europe when it would have come into a thing a mail box.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's a conversation from off the podcast.
Speaker 4: I just thought I would bring it up. Wedding planning is going good, yes it is.
Speaker 1: I need to go get my suit done and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: But it's going good with How long July, August, September, October, November, four more months until you're married?
Speaker 4: Man to say that now, yes, well, I mean it was leagued.
Speaker 2: I think it was only a secret until it wasn't if other people have spoken about.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we very it's very close all months.
Speaker 3: That so we've got the nuptial collective planning our wedding.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: They're doing it well, like they got.
Speaker 4: Everything under control, making your life very easy.
Speaker 3: Well, they like, I'm in the group chat, which I've been told to say much in there, have an opinion of my share, and they like say stuff and they're like, oh, they sent the style guard the other day, how to look at that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it looks pretty cool.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm like I said to tell me, I was like, it looks like a beautiful wedding.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not like you stop saying stuff like this.
Speaker 2: You're saying weird stuff like this where you're look, I'm just not really interested, Like it's your wedding.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was sort of trying to say.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, like it looks like it's going to be amazing, but like I was just like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't get all swoony over it like I have to.
Speaker 2: I don't get like you should because it's your own wedding. Do you know what I worry about? Like if I eventually get pregnant one day, I'm gonna be like I'm pregnant and you're gonna be like cool, like that is a concern of mine. Probably, No, not, probably, Like don't give me a cool You need to.
Speaker 3: Be like, oh my god, we try to take a video on here of telling me and I'll be like, oh, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Sure I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 4: Now ruined killed my idea.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'll get happy for you, I promise.
Speaker 2: If it don't get happy for me, you should be happy because I'm happy and like, you know what I mean, this is a qualm I have with you. What Like you're just like, yeah, that's not something I get excited about, Like you know, like bring wwe.
Speaker 4: Or you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You're just so excitable, You're like a little golden retriever and then everything else.
Speaker 4: You're like not excited about that.
Speaker 3: Al Right, I'll get excited about my wedding and the style and your pregnancy.
Speaker 2: That you I've got my heat pat because I've got my period.
Speaker 3: So did you see the video of me get all fucking swooning over the Gold Coast coach telling me I could play on his team.
Speaker 4: It was all too much.
Speaker 1: It was such a little game.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anyone's seeing that Instagram. He literally, I genuinely that is the excitement I want from you about your wedding.
Speaker 4: Literally, I will put this on the Facebook.
Speaker 3: I watched it the next day and I was like, oh, yeah, that's pretty creety.
Speaker 2: I actually don't think that you posted like things that I'm like, that's really cringed with that was.
Speaker 4: Like, it wasn't even that.
Speaker 2: It was like the pure joy in your We need to explain this because we were just like going on Matt met who.
Speaker 3: Okay, three time premiership coach for Richmond, one time premiership player for Usiden, Damien Hardwick coach of the Gold Coast Suns.
Speaker 4: So I have no idea who. That is just an FYI.
Speaker 3: We obviously got pretty good treatment by the Suns, the Gold Coast Sons. They took us into like not even the family and friends bits of the VIP, but of the change rooms. Yeah, so like where we were standing, the coaches had to walk past us, and we were standing there and like I turned around and as I turned around, Damion Hardwick. Mind you, he's just come off a huge win at home against Collingwood. Collingwood who comes back from behind every time gold Coaster stuck to their guns.
Speaker 1: Got the win.
Speaker 3: And he's come up to me and he's gone, geez mate, have a look at the size. Yeah, he's grabbed my bicep. He's gone, you could be our next and a half back, getting a little tap on the ars and kept walking.
Speaker 4: And Thatt like literally in the moment straight.
Speaker 1: Away picked up my phone into that video, picked up his phone.
Speaker 2: It was giggling like a little schoolgirl who had just gotten taken to Disneyland for the first time, and was like looking at all the sights. It was actually wild scenes for me.
Speaker 1: Should I play it?
Speaker 4: Player?
Speaker 3: Damien Hardwick just came and graded my bicyc and told me I could be a cinemaf back.
Speaker 1: He said, look at the side of you, Maxine half back.
Speaker 4: It's literally like you just met I don't know, it's not even a big idle of mine.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it was Matthew Lloyd or changed.
Speaker 4: You're getting too excitable. Do you even are you even a fan of him? I've never heard you talk about it, So why were you so excited?
Speaker 1: Because he gassed me up?
Speaker 2: So it was more about you and less about him, is what you're telling me. It was more about the compliment and less about who gave it. And that's like feeding me with me say no more, I think. On that note, I think we're going to go. Guys, we hope you have a lovely week. Uh, enjoy the weather from wherever you are. We'll be phrasing here in Melbourne, matt until next time.
Speaker 1: See bye. Well I'm going back up to the enjoy the warm
Speaker 4: Bye.