Speaker 1: We are the Wildcats, the greatest team of We are the Wildcats. Where railways on the bowl? Unfortunately not because you got bundled out in the semi final.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that means you're off the hook because you don't have to come and watch a grand final next week, because I would.
Speaker 1: Have made you just behind the scenes, we organize that as well before your Is it div three? Did four?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: B hundred B fours B four?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many divisions is that?
Speaker 3: Back?
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: We organized before your semi final that if you won and got into the Grand final, we'd all turn up and have to dress up like a cheerleader.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the relief when the girls went down.
Speaker 2: The relief for me because the team we would have played in the grand final belted us by about four hundred goals the week before.
Speaker 1: Some nice olid feedback as well on your performance from your daughter.
Speaker 2: I mean, the one thing you can expect from kids is honesty, and that's what they gave me about my performance.
Speaker 1: Brutal as it is. Yes, exactly, Rash ask us anything returned as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was an opportunity for us to talk about before we knew each other, what we thought about each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, I had a meeting with you, and let's just say it was more memorable for me than it was for you.
Speaker 4: I have no recollection of this.
Speaker 1: You don't remember it at all. First impressions last. Yeah, if you're significant enough to make it first impression and make it last.
Speaker 4: If they're good.
Speaker 1: Not this guy, Tommy do Day made his debut with us.
Speaker 2: Yes, cannot wait to speak to him throughout the football season.
Speaker 4: And yeah, came into the studio. We had a chat about our dogs.
Speaker 2: He's got a monster, I've got a little baby doggie and they nearly killed each other.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 4: No, that's not true. His dog nearly killed my dog.
Speaker 1: Right, Come on, Tommy, sid control your dog. Worst job Wednesday as well. Yeah, look, I just these hands are they need to be rested because they work so hard.
Speaker 2: So you went down to your local gym and helped out down there, But really it was just an excuse for you just spend work time working out.
Speaker 1: Look, we do what we can, and if we can somehow mix and combine them the two, then here we are.
Speaker 2: That's called multitasking. You boys aren't very good at that. But on this occasion.
Speaker 1: You did well that crazy stuff. Enjoyed the podcast, Oh he produces sure.
Speaker 2: Sure's really you hit a nerve, really bristled about the multitasking call.
Speaker 4: Not you mate, you're bloody good at everything.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll handle this off here, goodbyte.
Speaker 4: We didn't speak about it yesterday because it was two raw.
Speaker 1: Let's settled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But now forty eight hours later, I'm ready to talk about it. So the Adelaid Wildcat Beefours lost in epic semifinal two Sniggy's old scholars in the Tuesday night some of netplele com okat, I'm fine, I'm.
Speaker 1: Fine, go wildcats.
Speaker 6: Row.
Speaker 1: That's what you guys say. Well two three row.
Speaker 4: No, we don't. We don't say row. We say one two three cats, one two three cats.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so we were down by eleven at halftime, and then we came back, played really good solid netball in the second half and got back to four in the final quarter.
Speaker 4: And that's when bang Jody goes up.
Speaker 2: For a ball, comes down, ankle rolls, I'm out, I'm out, Primary care comes.
Speaker 4: On off, I go ice comes out. Oh god.
Speaker 2: So I had to sit and watch from the sidelines the last seven minutes and we went down by six.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 1: So do you do you feel like the brunt of responsibility for the loss? Some people might suggest that that's what's happened, but don't feel like that. You shouldn't feel like, have you been.
Speaker 4: In contact with my team? Is that what's happened?
Speaker 1: They had some feedback, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, they had some feedback, but also my kids had some feedback.
Speaker 4: So they came out for only the second time this season.
Speaker 2: And as we're walking off like I'm just like shattered by the loss, and the girls like, mum, why, we just have a couple of questions, why are you so old? And the girls that you play with are so young? And I'm not joking. Some of the girls I play with born in two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: They are intermediate players who have just come up from seniors. It's like they're doing you year twelve.
Speaker 1: Oh God, did you roll back the whole You're only as old as you feel?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that. I said you're only as old as the man you sleep with.
Speaker 1: You've always had that over Green too.
Speaker 4: I'm a good mentor like that.
Speaker 2: And then summer who's the nine year old follows up with Mom, why'd you quit netball for so long? And I'm like, because I had to spit out three of you grommets like I can't play while I'm pregnant and then post bregnant.
Speaker 4: So that's all that's all on you, And.
Speaker 2: She goes, that's a shame, mum, because I'm pretty convince you would have played for the thunder.
Speaker 1: Birds you talk about. We laugh to stop ourselves from crying. The guest breaking story this town has ever.
Speaker 6: Hug This is so.
Speaker 2: Absolutely truly awful behavior on Maths last night, and fact, it was kind of disturbing the way these people are carrying on on this show at the moment. So two of the worst contestants are undoubtedly Harrison. His wife Bronty dumped him last night and shut him down.
Speaker 4: Have a listen, this is my time to talk about you feel my behavior.
Speaker 6: Don't right?
Speaker 1: Seriously, Like, well, come sorry that.
Speaker 2: It's Bronti's turn to answer the questions, so you need to just respectfully chill them out and let her answer these questions.
Speaker 5: This is exactly exactly what you could have done better. Hear me and actually listen and weep the freaking room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want to go to the next question where he don't? I'm doing you jeez, you know it's a good point joke. No, Jody, talk about maps as a whole. Do not talk about Harrison by himself. Okay, to give your opinion, but not on Harrison. Okay, can I speak now, I'm talking, Okay, I'm talking.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to tell me how I feel?
Speaker 1: I feel? We even talking about that as a joke to you, Oh, I know.
Speaker 2: It's And then there's Alyssa who is so so mean to her partner Harrison, and all the fans are like, just get off the show.
Speaker 4: We were like sitting down.
Speaker 5: Duncan had made like this cute like charcuterie board, and I was like ready to tell him, like how I'm falling for him and I can't wait to see how things go. And then yeah, he pretty much for I don't hire a relationship apart.
Speaker 3: Well, from my perspective, I think home stays are about having a lot of fun together but also talking about concerns you have and the things that you want to work through. Like if that's classified as ripping someone's heart.
Speaker 1: Out, are you guys on the same page now though.
Speaker 4: Definitely not. I love how you make me feel when it's good. When it's good, yeah, which is what fifty six percent of the time, even just.
Speaker 3: Then, I'm just describing some things about how I like about you, and you just cut me down.
Speaker 2: You know, and for forty four percent of the time Andrew hows you made me feel terrible.
Speaker 1: It's such a specific statistics, is it what tells her accent?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can someone tell me?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Can someone text through I full double Oh no, no, no, my none. What's going on there? It's like a mixture of about seventeen different nationally.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say Texan. I don't know where I got that from. It just sounds Texan.
Speaker 1: Every time I hear an accent, I immediately go for Scottish. But I'm still not even identifying her as Scottish.
Speaker 2: The amount of guests we've had on this show and you're like, oh, you're Scottish and they're like, no, mate, I'm Welsh, or no mate, I'm Irish.
Speaker 4: I'm Irish, which is offensive to my wife's Scottish. Oh that's good, that's good, But I'm.
Speaker 1: Not for you, bro. Stop screaming it from every single mountaintop and.
Speaker 4: Also I'm not from there.
Speaker 2: So and Sharon has opened up about having an eating disorder triggered by unfavorably comparing himself to other pop stars Poor ed oh my Goodness. In a new interview with Rolling Stone, the British singer admitted how he always felt fat and believes he has a similar relationship with food as Sir Elton John, who has previously spoken about having blimia. This is him and his new documentary that's dropped on Disney Plasma, Right ab.
Speaker 7: Sho ginger Hair really sure his stutters that guy doesn't become a pop star.
Speaker 2: Ed Sheeran is giving fans a glimpse into the highs and lows of his life as a music superstar.
Speaker 1: Will be all over this.
Speaker 2: What's her accent? She's overly aggressive American.
Speaker 1: I'm sensing a little bit of squash. Yeah, she's a proper stereotype American. Isn't she good for her?
Speaker 4: Yes? I love this story.
Speaker 2: Australian pop megastar Tones and I has married Victorian footballer Jimmy Bedford in a secret Bali wedding at the weekend.
Speaker 4: So, the singer of the worldwide hit dance.
Speaker 2: Mikey, which has nearly three billion streams on Spotify, said, I'm due to Bedford at a picturesque location.
Speaker 4: The popular Indonesian holiday start.
Speaker 1: What's what's it right there? On a second, let's go back, Let's take a little trip down memory lane, just a little warm up for on the stays. You got married in Bali?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did. That was the second time.
Speaker 2: So I had my first honeymoon in Bali and then for my first wedding, and then I went back and got married the second time in Bali.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, there's a solid Bali theme.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: It was a place called Ayana, which is honestly the most beautiful spot in the world. So but because because we were in Bali and the guy that conducted the ceremony, my poor husband didn't understand a word.
Speaker 4: I'm not even entirely sure that we're actually married.
Speaker 1: Leave all your bank details over to the resort I do.
Speaker 2: It's the holiday accommodation more comfy than your cozies.
Speaker 4: Jump on the water ifat with.
Speaker 1: Hotels, holiday rentals, holiday parks and we'll find the perfect fit for holiday.
Speaker 4: You bookie get away on the waterfat.
Speaker 1: What if it's Aussie for travel.
Speaker 6: The worst job Wednesday.
Speaker 1: These hands are made for working and that's just what they'll do. Joe's are they consistently?
Speaker 2: Well, you're pretty much the new kid on the block, so we thought, you know what, put you to work. Get you out there amongst the people. Make them see what you're all about? Am I right, camera guy? Josh?
Speaker 6: You're one hundred percent right, Jody?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am. So where'd you go yesterday?
Speaker 1: Ah went to my local gym, BST Fitness, Fifth Street, Bowden and just cleaned up the joint. I my best Josh was there.
Speaker 4: Josh, were you there?
Speaker 1: Back me up?
Speaker 8: I was there before Hazy because he likes to cycle everywhere and he takes ages to rock up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were late.
Speaker 1: I was taking my time to get there.
Speaker 4: How completely shocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the irony of you cycling to the gym to.
Speaker 1: Work out, it's a real calorie burn fest. Yeah, joshill back me up.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 1: It was a good, solid day and all of a sudden the gym's just sparkling. Another successful job we've done.
Speaker 8: No, because I was there so early, I actually had a chance to talk to Brad, the owner of the gym, that Hazy has been going to for.
Speaker 4: Insight. Please.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll let Brad speak for himself. But they've had to bring in a few rules just for Hazy.
Speaker 9: What he's consistent and he's here all the time. A bit of hard work though. We brought in a couple of different rules, the Hazy rules. First one, no trading power in the gym, because mess everywhere. Secondly, there's a time limit on the front toilet thirty minutes and under comes in big coffee that comes out looking all guilty and no one else gets to use it.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, let's just let's just put this one. He paints a picture like, I absolutely paint the walls.
Speaker 4: Yeah incorrect? Are you sure?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Sometimes i turn up and I'm nervous because I've got a big session ahead of me. And what happens when you get nervous nervous? You need to attack the session with an empty dummy.
Speaker 4: Ye every single time, and then bang.
Speaker 1: Paint the walls. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 6: Jo?
Speaker 4: Human control yourself? So how do you go?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah he went?
Speaker 8: He went really well. And we also learned that has he likes to make sure all the equipment is working the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 9: Okay, helps us with the maintenance of it all. So he breaks it, we fix it. We've got a few little hazy modifications there. One of his favorite gets some equipment.
Speaker 1: So now I've got this reputation where anytime something breaks in the gym, it's my fault somehow, that is it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Originally, maybe I broke a couple of salt bikes.
Speaker 4: For not all of them, but being too aggressive.
Speaker 1: No, I just striving too hard for my goal. Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Speaking of equipment, Brad shirt, is what your favorite piece of equipment in the gym actually was?
Speaker 9: If you're talking to him, he's often paying attention to himself in the mirror.
Speaker 4: Rather than you.
Speaker 9: Hazy standstill, put a mirror in front of him.
Speaker 4: I want to go, come on, go get it.
Speaker 1: I want to go against that. But he's spot on that you can store mirrors in the Gym's fantastic, Like it was a three sixty view pretty much. Yeah, and isn't it magnificent? I mean, Josh, to paying a picture, you can be doing biceps and also checking out your cars at saying time to obviously focus on your form.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly right, for sure.
Speaker 8: But it's all serious and his bread loves Hazy.
Speaker 6: Has that member.
Speaker 1: He's the best.
Speaker 9: He's kimming captain because he works hard, he trains hard. He's always here anyways as well by the gym.
Speaker 2: That's really nice, that's lovely.
Speaker 1: So can I just say something as well? How regard Josh writing.
Speaker 8: Well, you didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: You just that that's horrendous. You used worst job Wednesday just to.
Speaker 4: Go and do a gym.
Speaker 1: Look, there's two birds, one stone type out. But did I one stage clean some twalts?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes he did.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me, please, Jody, just before we get out of here, can you tell me at what stage did I sign this contract to work at Nova? Do you know me? Talks? I've cleaned?
Speaker 4: Not enough?
Speaker 8: You tell me that you had a time machine on this Daisy, Good morning the Thursday.
Speaker 1: Where should we go? It's time for you just to get a bit of education, cop this.
Speaker 4: And when people want education, who do they want to come to?
Speaker 6: Not me?
Speaker 1: Twenty third of March. Let's go back to nineteen eighty seven, The Bowl and the Beautiful debuted on US television. And when I say debuted. Remember in Jess Now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah you did, said the buttered you mean Dad Boom?
Speaker 1: Bold and beautiful?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't that iconic? I do get them all sort of mixed up, emerged, young and restless, Bold and beautiful, Neighbors, Simpsons, the Project.
Speaker 2: All that.
Speaker 4: Actually taken every Channel ten show and together. That's fine, That's what paramount I'm trying to do.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm enjoying the a LA coverage. Nineteen thirty six, a Pole Petroleum Limited, Australia's first public petrol company, was established. I think they sold petrol. Nineteen seventy six hours hit Knowing Me, Knowing You was recorded in Stockholm.
Speaker 4: Bruce Abamathy had a.
Speaker 2: Hit who You?
Speaker 1: I know? It wouldn't surprise me though, as well as seems as well. It's for a couple of brandies. Nineteen ninety eight, the movie Titanic one eleven oscars? Didn't that just absolutely turn it on?
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen that movie?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have, Actually I saw that at the movie theater, and straight away you ask yourself the question, why did she let Jack die? Why did she want him to fall to the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 4: There's no room on the door.
Speaker 6: There's no room.
Speaker 1: I need to put on my belongings on the rest of the flank. I'm so sorry, Jack, He's like this room there like you literally just goes.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: She's pushing him away on the show. I'm so emotional that this and Jack little bit and then he went down. Two thousand and seven, PlayStation three launched in Australia, which was good and bad. I'm not really sure. I've never been in Kama. No gamer, no anyone, no gamers.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: One of my best friends, Tiff, who's the weather girl on Channel ten.
Speaker 2: She's a grown ass woman who will spend an entire Saturday. She put a mattress on the floor in her laundroop and play her little whatever sonic Hedgehog. Really.
Speaker 1: I heard as well that she gets so into it that she wears adult nappies. Far too little, bit too late. Now we can't stop this train. It's heading down a direction of education. Speaking now of trained as well. The numb one song on March twenty three and twenty ten was Hay Soul's.
Speaker 4: Sister by Train.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, falsetto.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, storytime.
Speaker 4: Do you want to go?
Speaker 6: First?
Speaker 1: Two stories? One truth, one lie. Just need to correctly identify what's going on here. Sque yourself one hundred dollars voucher to the Schnitt House.
Speaker 4: I see twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Get involved, Okay, would you like me to go first? Go on then?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: So when I was a youngster, we're talking to a mid primary school. I was. I wasn't diagnosed because it wasn't really thing back then, but I had OCD, something unbelievably chronic. So in the midst of my primary school, and it was sevens for me, touching everything seven times. Wow, even to the point where I'd be clapping seven times before doing things. I remember going for runs because we used to train for cross country, and I'd be jumping on particular bits sometimes it was like cow paddies and all sorts of things because in my brain I still remember this in my brain, it was like, no, everything, nothing is complete unless I do all these little things. So that went on for a good maybe a couple of years. We were on the farm, so we don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: So you jumped on a cow patty seven times?
Speaker 1: No, it was in like just to try and give an insight into how my mind worked, and with someone who's genuinely got OCD. Yeah, if you don't do these little things when your brain says you need to do this, this and that, and it's like tread on that or go over there or step over there. If you don't do it, then you feel incomplete. So I genuinely had that, and I know now that if I was growing up now, then you'd sort of go see a specialist and try and sort that out. But within the space about two or three years, it kind of sorted itself out. But it got really, really bad. I remember one stage as a youngster, in the middle of the night, sitting there stressing that there wasn't a particular part of the paddock that I didn't jump on when I was supposed to. Therefore everything felt incomplete.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's really crazy like you had like you were on the spectrum, you had autism or something.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not sure correct, but I used to be able to recite the Top fifty Rage Top fifty as well. I'd watch it and be able to recite the entire Top fifty. And I remember celebrating when DJ chesse Chaff from the Fresh prince when number one with boom, shake, shake, check, the room could watch the whole thing that was.
Speaker 4: So it didn't celebrate though, that's the whole thing it.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 1: It was a good day, wasn't it. Yeah, I'm watching in Hobart.
Speaker 2: I did, I did, and I had to wait for the number one before I could actually leave and go to softball. Softball started at like eight thirty or something, so I had to wait till eight o'clock to reveal the number one song.
Speaker 4: Before I went in.
Speaker 1: The tazzy softball team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was under sixteen played the national championships in camera.
Speaker 4: Don't be jealous.
Speaker 1: I'm so jelly. I'm so jelly. Who would have thought? How many people in softball team nine? That's so good people. Ten people turned up to trials. One of them was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's on that. What's your story?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I mentioned before we got married in Bali, so my husband, well to be husband, and I flew over there, and I was pregnant at the time when I got married. Anyway, we got to the airport and you know how you're only supposed to take a certain amount of leaders of wine over into Bali. Well, he contravened that and took too much, and so they confiscated it and took him to a little room like at the airport and basically said we're going to arrest you because you've taken like too many leaders of wine.
Speaker 1: Was he on border security?
Speaker 2: Too many leaders of one into Denversa airport, And so it was a situation where he was like, I'm going to have to pay a bribe here to get out of it. So he ended up like handing over five hundred bucks or something astraight in.
Speaker 4: Wow, to get out of it.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to tell me that in some of these other countries you can bribe you way out of situations.
Speaker 2: But I'm certainly not saying that because I want to go back to Bali at some point in my life.
Speaker 1: That is outrageous, quite extremely believable. I like when you're watching border security and it'd be someone from some of these countries and they're like, what's in your bag and he'd be like, I don't know it, and he put it. It'd be like a genuine dragon. It'd be like a live dragon, and you can't bring that in here. No dragons in Australia. I didn't know you couldn't do that. All right, he's a warning, but we're confiscating the dragon. Who's the truth? Who's got a lie?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's something you'd try and do, is like take a dragon into another.
Speaker 1: Import a live dragon. It's just a.
Speaker 4: Frill neck, mate, It's fine. What's your problem? Turned the cameras on for goodness?
Speaker 1: Say never? Cow man? All right, who's got the truth? Who's got the life? For one hundred dollars? Snitth house? Voucher gives a call and we'll take your calls next thirteen and twenty fourteen. Yeah, two stories, one truth, one lie. Let's recap.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when we got married, my husband took too many liters of wine into Balley because obviously we were, you know, trying to take some wine over there to save some money for the reception.
Speaker 4: However, we got detained.
Speaker 2: He got detained at the Dempasi airport and had to pay a little gribe to get out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So did he do what they all do on board of security and all of a sudden they cannot communicate.
Speaker 2: They don't speak a lick of English, and he didn't speak a lick of baladese.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Look, it's very very believable that he had to bribe his way out. Oh jeezus, that hot stuff happened, doesn't what? That's crazy. I'll took you through my OCD as a youngster. Seven was my number and quite extreme. It got to the point where everything my mind. It's hard to explain it, but my mind was just so entrenched and everything being in numbers, and everything having to be touched in a certain amount of times and things done in a certain amount of times to feel complete. Yeah, it's really hard to describe it.
Speaker 2: It would not surprise me about you, because the things that would go on in that little box.
Speaker 1: Of yours would water happening in there.
Speaker 4: Hands off, everyone, what is going on?
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on a bit of megadeath as we speak. Anyway, back to how are you sitting me?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Leanne, Lianne, good morning. How are you? We're great for a Thursday?
Speaker 2: How are you very well?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I want to I'm going to pick your brain on this, Leanne. Who's telling the truth and who's telling a lie?
Speaker 5: I'm so Jodie, I think you are lying.
Speaker 2: Oh, Okay, she thinks I'm lying because my husband's far too ho us today. Right, he'd rather go he'd rather go to jail, Leanne. Absolutely, one hundred percent, Tury, I am lying. And a bit of feedback, Leanne. Most people are saying they didn't believe Hazy, but you were the only one that cottoned on.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought he was not being a very supportive husband.
Speaker 8: If you were pregnant and he was taking a truckload of wine over there, it should.
Speaker 4: Be true, true, so true, so true, Leanne.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: And that's not the that's not the Greg that we know and love.
Speaker 2: And I wasn't referring to my husband. I was referring to my workhouse.
Speaker 4: That's all right.
Speaker 1: Your breakt Oh did in my heart start racing.
Speaker 4: Maybe number five?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, we're not nitting you. Shed House Australia serves the best Nitzels, made fresh daily with authentic Golden Classic or Ciliac friendly bread crumbs, Hilt and golden Grove and o'halor and hill. Let's do the A to eight next. That is the next opportunity to get on stand by this for Nov's first class in fifty k give a score right now thirteen twenty fourteen Journey.
Speaker 6: And Hazies ask us anything.
Speaker 1: It's an opportunity to really really bring down the walls and get to know each other. Breakfast at over Na one nine dot com dote Are you ask us anything?
Speaker 4: Get involved? You can ask us any question you want, Go Shaan, good morning.
Speaker 10: I can't just say there's heaps of questions coming through at the moment, so thank you to everyone for their contributions. Our first one is from Jackie from Manningham Morning Team. I'm sure you've never done anything that bad, but I would like to know or your biggest regret with regards to you you loved twent years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can confidently go first on this one. I forgot Kara's birthday last year, did you? Yeah? And I remember on the day, which was awful, and she did the whole It's fine and I don't care, but I know that she did, so it really really makes me sort of twitchy thinking about it right now.
Speaker 4: Same page.
Speaker 2: Forgot our ten year wedding anniversary and it wasn't until my mother in law wished just well and congratulations and I was like, oh, that's today.
Speaker 10: So you gave Greg all that flak last week about going away on your wedding anniversary.
Speaker 4: Right here to be judge mate.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, move.
Speaker 10: On, I'm on your team, Greg.
Speaker 4: Don't start don't start it again.
Speaker 10: Our next question is from from Elizabeth Vale. I would like to know what your worst holiday disaster is.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's easy. We tried to go to Barron Bay last year and it was in the midst of where it just the airline was canceling all their flights and so we ended up we're trying to get to Barron Bay and we ended up going with all the children, so it was like three kids in tow. So we went Adelaide to Hobart, two hours in Hobart, Hobart to Melbourne, Melbourne to the Gold Coast and then it was a drive from the Gold Coast down to Byron Bay in one day.
Speaker 4: Like we left at six.
Speaker 2: Am and got there at like nine, and then someone else took one of the girl's bags off the carousel, so that ended up in the Sunshine Coast.
Speaker 4: Horrendous, horrendous.
Speaker 10: Holiday disasters.
Speaker 1: That is gross.
Speaker 4: Yep, yours just.
Speaker 1: Kind of filming the top of that one to serve so slightly. It did spend a nice little solid night in solitary confinement on Ballei during the footay trips. Very sobering, wasn't it. What happened, Well, we basically got accused of something we didn't do. Yeah, and then who would have thought? But somehow we managed to come up with some sort of deal later on where we change some stuff and we will manage to be free. But look, things got a little bit out of hand. It was like the first or second night, as I sometimes do. And yeah, look I'm here to tell the tale. And there's not a documentary about how I've been in a barley cell for twenty years. But hey, you're living your learn, don't you?
Speaker 4: What was going through your.
Speaker 6: Head when you're in Caraba?
Speaker 7: Khan?
Speaker 1: Like, were you just like freaking what was going through my head? I'll tell you what was going through into my belly. There's a lot of bin tanks in jail, a lot of bin tanks, lord, and sure.
Speaker 4: Wh you're missing the points the bin tangs were the lead up to jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wasn't.
Speaker 4: He wasn't drinking bin tangs in a cell Bali.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you back it up money, you probably could jail.
Speaker 4: You did top by the way slightly.
Speaker 10: Our last question. Now I'm a bit a free to ask this one, but this has come from Elizabeth. Elizabeth Olivia from Woodville, North I love your relationship and I love how fun and friendly you two are together, but I would like to know what you both thought of each other and then when you first met first.
Speaker 4: No, oh, you tell yours?
Speaker 1: Okay. So I actually did a thing at a previous radio station that Jodey used to work for. You can't remember from.
Speaker 4: His sorry about it, worry about I've forgotten about it.
Speaker 1: So it was well, which daughter was it? You were going on maternity leave?
Speaker 4: God, who's to say? I had three kids while I was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so whichever one it was. And they did this big song and dance about o Jody's she's off for a few months, just having a nice long holiday. So they got me in to sing a bit of a song to try and you know, capture the vibe and all those types of things. I was sang this song's Pete Murray. Yeah, he don't worry how much you're gonna get pay for it? Absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing. Got the harmonica out as well. This big giant tribute Joe he was in tears, absolute tears. It was a beautiful moment. And then maybe a couple of years later, I said, hey, remember I came into the mixed studios and I did that little song for you, and you had no idea. It's absolutely was like that never happened. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Tell you they cried. The whole period of my life.
Speaker 2: Was such a blur, doing breakfast radio and having three kids in the process.
Speaker 6: I cried.
Speaker 2: Not because of you. I was very hormonal. I was growing a human child.
Speaker 1: Lord knows what you were crying about.
Speaker 2: Trying to think I've always thought No, I genuinely have always thought you were lovely, always thought you were lovely, and because people always say nice things about you, that's just the perception that I've always had of you. And then I met you and I thought, God, he's got everyone.
Speaker 4: Full, doesn't he hed before.
Speaker 1: About it?
Speaker 6: For us?
Speaker 4: I tell you what produces. He does the best rendition of that song, Doctor doctor, real heavy accent, isn't it really?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: Thick?
Speaker 1: Judge Joey return tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Judge is back in town with your moral dilemmas that she will preside over and give you some sort of clarity in your life.
Speaker 4: That's what she does.
Speaker 1: She doesn't had a much cheaper alternative than going to the magistrates court.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Our dead or alive makes a return as well. This is a little game we like to play about mortality. What celebrities are still here?
Speaker 4: What if departure?
Speaker 1: Wanting a bit of a fun vibe on things, First Past and fifty car as well, which is fast approaching the draw data this week and next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, so it's going to be a thing.
Speaker 1: Chop chop lollipop gives yourself in the draw more opportunities Tomorrow thirteen, twenty fourteen. Make sure you listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: On that note, Doctor Doctor, I don't know, Adelaides, Jody and Hazy