Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast school House.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: Gen Z is gen Z still drunk? Not drunk so hung over?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really tired.
Speaker 3: What time? Tell the truth? What time she went to Billie Eilish last night?
Speaker 2: I actually don't know.
Speaker 4: Do you think it was like in the twos threes fours?
Speaker 2: I don't know? No, did hang on? What time you finished the gig? Okay? So when you left the gig where you're happy?
Speaker 3: Yes? Extremely yeah, No, she was on a high. She loves Billy. When were you got her tickets to Bilish Eilish? You were comedi When she found out, she cried. She was in the middle of a brief She said, We've got to climb here.
Speaker 4: She fished herself. Question, question, how do you get from rod Labor to Electric?
Speaker 3: You can?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: We taxi?
Speaker 5: I got in the body taxi last night, not the bloody. I was like, you know what, I'll give you fifty bucks take me to Electric.
Speaker 4: Fifty dollars from there, take me home.
Speaker 3: Telling you there is a problem with taxis in Melbourne. We did the next posy.
Speaker 2: You tell it.
Speaker 4: It is not good enough, Tracy.
Speaker 3: It is unsafe, it is scary and it's a rat. It's a rip off. I'm filthy about Some of them are beautiful taxi drivers, but there is a.
Speaker 4: Life independent MP.
Speaker 1: Should we take the micstah and tear outside Rod Laver when the cabs pull up, and then Lauren can like Tracy Grimshaw them we want to go to electric?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 2: And then boom you come out with the boom mike.
Speaker 3: They wind their window down about this much ago. Where are you going? And then they say it's one hundred dollars and you're like, what seven minutes down the road. And then there's all these things where they're doing. When people are paying in cab charges, you pay, and then the business gets it's got like a three hundred dollars charge.
Speaker 6: You need to take a photo of their license plate and I am taking you to the taxi directorate.
Speaker 1: And if they've got a meter check, the little welding is still together, you know how there's like there's normally like a little wire at the front of the meter and a little medallion and it's all welded together.
Speaker 2: That's because they've checked the meter.
Speaker 3: Lovely taxi drivers out there, fantastic question, friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I took my house mat shack daddy.
Speaker 4: Shack daddy, and something alarming happened.
Speaker 3: I know what you're gonna say, what was that? At the same time Christmas Christ she put up a video getting ready for a bill in the background.
Speaker 4: It's still up.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I thought we were going to do it.
Speaker 5: Not on three like Christmas spirit all year round, So you're just going to keep it up till December?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: I must take it down? You wow?
Speaker 5: I haven't got a box for it.
Speaker 3: Wow. Hey guys, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Full decorations in every tinsel.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but it's a twenty year old sharehouse where there's nothing to fill the boy, so you might as well.
Speaker 4: Keep it there.
Speaker 5: Do you like my jawts?
Speaker 3: I love the jawts. They're like cargo jaws.
Speaker 2: Which you get them? Are you too a prime? Don't you?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Question Elie? Did the Grilled heal your hangover? I didn't have any because Grilled have sent in breakfasts specifically for you to thank you for Oscars three one. He's my favorite race card driver and Clint just pulled it out of the box and it's a black bun with orange seeds or orange bun with black seeds. But the Oscar Pias streets a McLaren color.
Speaker 6: Because the astronauts are on their way home and what's her name?
Speaker 3: They've been up there for about seven years ago.
Speaker 4: How much to go for a weekend, and now they're coming back nine months later.
Speaker 2: I was watching.
Speaker 1: On the Joe Rogan podcast and he was explaining why they're up there so long. I was political because SpaceX SpaceX wanted to help with SpaceX, but Biden, when he was awake, said no to not say.
Speaker 2: He said, Sonny's hair.
Speaker 3: Nine months without a hair.
Speaker 4: She's just they have scissors up there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just like full freeze. She loves it. Just let it go.
Speaker 3: What else are you doing in space? Putting it in a braid?
Speaker 4: Maybe, well, maybe a bun.
Speaker 3: I love a bum No sleep.
Speaker 1: We can do haircuts during COVID. Surely they can take the clippers tour.
Speaker 4: Why would you bother don't need to pass through security, do they?
Speaker 1: Because the President will do a little skype in to say we're bringing you home.
Speaker 2: In the world will.
Speaker 3: See you think so? I don't think Donald cares about them, does he? Maybe Elon might.
Speaker 4: Want to.
Speaker 1: Rescuing them, I believe so he's flying the ship.
Speaker 3: Elon's trying to.
Speaker 4: Properly.
Speaker 3: Elon's trying to get people to Mars. That's his project.
Speaker 5: Did you there's some new photos out of like the Solar System.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Photos are really nice. You can full see marks.
Speaker 2: I did see those Mars.
Speaker 3: Do I find these new photos new photos of actually really nice?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 6: What are you gonna get the framed Yes? Is that from last week when the seven planets lined up?
Speaker 2: The planet? This on the wait?
Speaker 3: Did you see it? No?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: When I saw the photo, good new photos of Sol.
Speaker 1: Put new photos of Mars, new photos. And when I saw the photo, I was like, you know what. They nailed it with the Martian movie.
Speaker 3: It's here the best photo of Mars, this thing with the robot on robot on.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, they're so pretty up close. They're actually really nice planets.
Speaker 3: She's still which one is the prettiest one. I'm on a planet different, you're on Mars right now? Neptune was really do you reckon? There's new photos? Do you think someone Neptune.
Speaker 5: No, they've took photos of the planets, they're not in Neptune.
Speaker 3: Did NASA release them? It pause posts like impossibly. Where did you see these?
Speaker 5: Probably TikTok or someone.
Speaker 3: I'm giggling, but NASA's new release images of masks.
Speaker 1: Can I go back to Electric for a second. So you and the flat maker there, Yeah, you go in, it's just you and the shack. Yeah, drinking?
Speaker 2: Was it busy? No?
Speaker 1: I can't believe that's open the photo what Sorry, there's an outside section Electric.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 5: It's like a smoking area and they have a photogph there as well.
Speaker 6: I've never seen not seeing them down sometimes that they open the windows like open air.
Speaker 4: You walk in and you can go past the dj dex.
Speaker 3: Right like towards chapel straight.
Speaker 2: Front balcony. Yeah, so you can stand there and watch chapel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very crowded out there.
Speaker 3: It's a bit like a smoking room at the airport.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: They're actually they're degrading those smoking room, the glass one on the overpass that Crown's really sad.
Speaker 3: Is there a smoking room Crown?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Ye, it's like as you're walking from Crown to Metropol, is it there's like a glass walkway and there's like an outside.
Speaker 3: Are you going to the movies?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: No further, like you're going, I know what you make you go to metropol like you're going to strike bowling. Yes, there's that random subway.
Speaker 2: The random subway.
Speaker 3: The random was a crown for something the other day. I was a crown or something the other day and someone had parked in that parking lot, so we had to walk all the way over there, and I was like, I forgot. There's like a random Pete Alexander, Yes, and forever you and the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like a worker's food court.
Speaker 2: That was actually quite like the.
Speaker 4: Lauren bought your ice volvers Vovos ice.
Speaker 2: Not Volvo not quite quite damned are very very dams.
Speaker 3: You asked me for treat Oh yeah, but they're soft.
Speaker 5: You need to go clean up.
Speaker 2: You need to.
Speaker 4: There's some little lur pack here as well.
Speaker 2: You should go. Now what is it?
Speaker 3: That's snack pack?
Speaker 4: It's not batter is it? It's the top rain.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, I didn't think it was better.
Speaker 4: I think it's not Margarine. It's not bad.
Speaker 1: By the I've been buying the best of the London Stars, the yellow one super soft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no soft lur pack is where it is at that.
Speaker 4: But I can't believe it's not butter.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like an oily substance.
Speaker 3: The lur pack is the king of the butters, not for palmel thirty percent less fat than butter. Well, actually, okay, maybe is not the best. Actually, proper butter is not bad for you. It's good.
Speaker 2: You see. I don't think that's better.
Speaker 3: It doesn't smell like anything. Yeah, I love ala pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's not better. I like butter.
Speaker 3: Isn't it butter?
Speaker 4: Butter?
Speaker 2: Butter?
Speaker 5: Did anyone know that Megan Michael was Megan Megan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's got a cooking show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's cooking donuts.
Speaker 2: I'm fascinated to watch it because I'm just right. Yeah, I told you it's not butter.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, well it's it's it's it's a spread, isn't it? Butter and canola?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very oil so young because it's oily.
Speaker 4: Picture is the butter they pictured is spread? No they don't.
Speaker 2: Yes, you would have had what I had in my life growing up.
Speaker 3: My god, what about the French butter? You know the one when you get the individual serving you have to I love it, you know, the French French Baker.
Speaker 2: We're talking better.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it's not butter. What was that?
Speaker 4: I can't believe it's not that.
Speaker 2: You would have been a meadow Lay family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what we were.
Speaker 1: What was the you ought to be congratulated you.
Speaker 3: No, you know what we were.
Speaker 2: Come here?
Speaker 3: You know what we were. Because my brother couldn't have dairy nutlets, I was supposed to be off their last year, I went through a nuttle. Yeah. Yeah, when he was little, you had really bad silence problems. It was all dairy related.
Speaker 1: Remember the Western by Western Star.
Speaker 3: That in the yellow with the yellow.
Speaker 2: Lead that Western so I had like the blue flag on it.
Speaker 3: Remember, I can't believe lur pack is bread not.
Speaker 2: Range.
Speaker 4: With some mornings you're like, I'm not eating until midday and then no. Other days you eat a burger and it's been pancakes into grilled today.
Speaker 2: It's bad for the Oh how is it? We and chickens from heavy at the moment.
Speaker 1: No, we don't Friday Friday Tomorrow's me not much do you?
Speaker 2: Eighty six? It's in the eighth. You wouldn't be much of a ninety No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: You'd be only but stick away from the eighties, it'd be hurrying.
Speaker 2: You're about ninety.
Speaker 1: Three, Yeah, I have I have a lone nine yea?
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 3: How much you weigh? How much do you weigh me? I guess you allowed to ask this. I would say eighty eight eighty six.
Speaker 4: Brodie, I almost brought us down because we went on the helicopter. We had to check my weight for while. Don't talk about it. And I almost brought us down because I went overweight. I said I was under it and I was.
Speaker 3: If there's always a bit of room. It's not like how many slices of pizza did you have a lunch today? How much do you think I weigh?
Speaker 4: Talk about the helicop?
Speaker 2: Oh, thirty?
Speaker 3: You would weigh fifty eight, fifty nine.
Speaker 4: Fifty eight, fifty three.
Speaker 3: This is just not a conversation that we had in the workplace, is it? But you you it up the game? What fifty six?
Speaker 4: Then we split the middle?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Cracky is on his free personal training at the moment.
Speaker 3: Do you know his trainers in Ireland.
Speaker 4: Mike Crowley online coaching?
Speaker 3: So did you become an influenza?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then they bring it back and so sure we got fat again.
Speaker 4: Would you like to do another round? Which is fine by me.
Speaker 2: It's great, Okay, we got to go. I'm getting yelled at.
Speaker 3: Oh that was quick, guys. Can we lay off the food treats?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Maybe we should get some handweights or something sent in. We could do shoulder presses during the song. Why don't we get some You know, I've got a barller ring it its like six kilos.
Speaker 1: Just get those little weights around our ankles and do blocking.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh you know what is gets?
Speaker 3: Should I get us some ankle weights and get the risk one, the little the little treadmill that goes under the I asked for the notes with the brock on it.