Speaker 1: Apoday production.
Speaker 2: We begin today by acknowledging the traditional custodians of the land on which we gather today and pay our respects to their elders past and present. We extend that respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's here today. Welcome to the Grow and Glow Podcast. I'm Ashy, I'm Kiara. This is a podcast where we learn, laugh, and level up together.
Speaker 1: Let's go deep, let.
Speaker 2: The emotions flow, and find the lessons to grow and Glow.
Speaker 3: Nothing is off the table with Grow and Glow and we're here to be your expander.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, We've got a fun funny episode coming up for you guys. Yeah, sit back and relax. But Share of the week, what's yours?
Speaker 2: I'm going to talk about this foundation but I've never ever tried before. It has been around for a very long time coming just take me the song to try it so loreal, true match. It literally goes on like water like, so easy to blend, move around. The coverage is nice and I just love it. It feels great on my skin. So yeah, that is my share of the week. New foundation, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: And when Kia was telling me about this, I've got the dupe of it, So the MC beauty tinted serum is apparently the dupe of that, and I love it.
Speaker 3: It's so good. I just got mine from like wool Worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really nice in the skin and it's got highly watery acid in it.
Speaker 3: It just feels really nice. Hey, it does.
Speaker 2: It's like the consistency everything else that I use watery or something. It's a bit more watery for sure, but it's really easy to work with. And I just layer a good thick like layer of moisturizer underneath first and then.
Speaker 3: Just like, oh, so nice.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing makeup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love it all.
Speaker 1: I wanted to share something that I've been doing with Tala, and it's nightly affirmations. I'm going to play it just on here for you guys to hear because it's so freaking cute. She obviously can't talk free well because she's two, but this is what we do each other, and I just I've had people offer to send the affirmation cards, but I like saying them just as they come up for me more, I don't know, genuine and special to her.
Speaker 4: I am strong, I am loving, am I am curious, I give it. I am fantastic, I mean, I am caring. I am kind, gay, I am determined, I am incredible. I am gable, I am smart, I am alive.
Speaker 5: I am healthy, I mean healthy. I am a good dancer. I am full of love. No nice send the morning.
Speaker 2: Her little voice is the cutest thing I have ever heard. I am determined, So.
Speaker 1: She can't say it. She's trying to say in the tone. And if you watch me on Instagram stories and I uploaded it, I like, do different actions like I am loving, put it on my heart, I am incredible, lift my hands up. In the end, she does the exact same. I just think those first seven years. And apparently I've seen more videos lately because we follow somebody parenting pages. But age three to seven is really important. But age one to seven it's like where they get all of their belief systems from. So if you're constantly telling them how amazing they are, how smart they are, how capable they are, how incredible they are, they will grow up believing that their confidence will be through the roof. Whereas you're constantly putting your kids down and saying you're not doing that right, like you're bad for doing this. That becomes air belief. I'm not good enough, I'm not smart enough, I'm not capable, I'm always in trouble. I'm always letting my mom down. So important the language and words that we put into our kids' brains, they are little sponges. They really are. Well finishing the night night that with her just feeling so good about herself. Obviously she doesn't really know what a lot of them mean. Yeah, but I'd want that to be her normal where she speaks to herself with those words and those languages for anyone ever tried to tell her otherwise, she'd be like, I've.
Speaker 2: Been telling myself every day that on the opposite, so I'm pretty sure, pretty.
Speaker 3: Sure I'm dumb. I'm smart as.
Speaker 1: I'm fantastic. Like can you imagine that was? I want her to giggle and be like, no, I'm fucking fantastic. Yeah, it bounces straight off me.
Speaker 2: Miller loves doing them. Yeah, we were doing the car on the way to school. But that's really special to do it before bed.
Speaker 1: Because it would bed with the goodbyes on.
Speaker 2: Their mind as well.
Speaker 1: When they're going to meditation I really like that, So we're actually good an episode. It's like would you rather, but more serious ones. But before we get into it, Kiara and I were having a conversation about star signs and I got up a little thing to see how compatible we are. Kiara, do just know about this?
Speaker 2: I'm so excited, I know.
Speaker 1: So I've just sent Kiara the article as well. We're going to read outs and pieces of it.
Speaker 2: So it says Virgo and Sagittarius friends can be incredibly helpful to each other. Virgo, due to their perfectionist nature, can involve themselves in numerous tasks. Sagittarius, due to their energetic nature, can always lift Virgo's mood and offer a helping hand whenever they can. Whether or not Virgo can trust their work is another matter. Both these signs also have a strong sense of conviction, even though they differ in their approaches. This gives them solidity, and their diverse personalities brings dynamism, which increases the Virgo and Sagittarius friendship capability. Virgo Sagittarius friendships can be weak at times when Virgo tries to direct Sagittarius actions too much. Sagittarius can be too assertive as well. But what matters is how both of them react to each other's suggestions. If both of them can offer suggestions and also give them the freedom to accept or reject those, Virgis Sagittarius friendships can last for a lifetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so similar to this part I'm reading. While Virgo and sad do have excellent potential to create a healthy and supportive relationship dynamic with that's romantic or platonic, which will probably menation to will not always be smooth sailing, which is in the case of any square aspect dynamic. For one thing, virger Is particular, Sagittarius is a lot more laid back, but sometimes to the point of tactlessness, whether it's differences and approaching chores, communications, or social grace, Virgo may find themselves frustrated with sagas disorderly antics. You have strengths that I don't have, and vice versa, and that's why the friendship works. And I've said it from the get go, I don't even know how to use fucking Google docs. But when you started doing these episode called these Google docs with these different topics and like organizing, and it's highlighted and read and we can both type at the same time.
Speaker 3: I was blown away.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, here I am being the laid back, like spontaneous person.
Speaker 3: I would have just rocked up to the studio and just.
Speaker 1: Like you know, winged it. But I love how organized you are.
Speaker 2: It's a good balance, such a good balance. It is a good balance because then you as well, you're like, oh, that's just like right now, let's just chuck this in there, and it makes it more interesting and fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you're organized and create a lot of certainty and we know we can get shit done. And then sometimes I feel like I bring the adventure of the risk taking and the playfulness.
Speaker 2: Definitely, it mixes so well. It does mix so well, especially with work. I feel like I'm quite analytical.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I'm not Yes, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do remember you saying you struggle if Kurt and I are more assertive yes, and like dominant yes. Whereas I think from what I've read of Sagittarians who we are, we can be quite leaders and try and take control and like organize everything with the social one the adventurous ones.
Speaker 3: So that's been something for me to like.
Speaker 1: It's good feedback to go, oh, just be cautious, to not be so dominant.
Speaker 2: It's so funny though, because I only find it in work wise, and maybe it's because as well, Like this could truly be because I've worked on my own for so long. You do everything your own way, and then when you got two people, you're like, oh, wow, now I need to consider how we do this and how we do that. Or like sometimes I'll write, you know, like something all the way out and then you're like, oh, I don't know about that, and they're like, oh shit. But because you're so used to being like doing stuff on your own, it's just getting used to it. But I feel like we do it pretty freaking.
Speaker 1: Well, definitely, and I get it. If I don't take control, then you will think I'm lazy.
Speaker 2: We honestly, honestly probably have both got a little bit ship. But then I feel like I've got that wounding too, because like you know, that's that masculine shield coming up. So when we're both in that masculine energy and one of us isn't kind of being more submissive, you clash because you need one being more the masculine, more the feminine, and I don't want.
Speaker 1: You to think like, oh, she just you've never done anything to make me feel like my own. But I get scared you'll be like, oh, she just expects me to do it all. So sometimes I'm like, I'll just jump in and get it done and then here can relax.
Speaker 2: I think we balance it perfectly right now. I feel like the last few months, the way we've been doing this has just been very easy.
Speaker 1: And it was also I think we're getting better at communicating, as in, like I remember when I was going through my stuff with Baseline, I was like, my brain's not on. I really need you to lead a lot of these conversations. And even though it still felt really even, I just felt like I could drop in and like you take control. And this time you were like, oh, I feel like I haven't had much time to prep, and I was like, cool.
Speaker 2: Go in me. I'm like I need a prep. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like sitting back and relax, like I've got this, like everything out, I'm feeling and confident. It's really flowy episodes like We've got this all, you know. So I think we've just gotten so much better at communicating. Whether we're ever bad, no, But when you have a friendship and you're entering a business and work dynamic. Things can change and you have to learn to be communicating. Wear both hats quite well. It is.
Speaker 2: It's the switch on switch off, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It really is so good, so good.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that was a well apparently our communication compatibility is sixty percent sixty They would be hoped to be higher than nothing. Fine, I think we're high.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think we I think there's not much. It goes like.
Speaker 1: Unsaid no, and it's always very respectful, yeah, and very kind and very loving.
Speaker 2: It's always us taking accountability. Yes, like all this has triggered me. I need to just see while this is my own share or even if something happens and you're like that upset me, Like, but that's my fault, it upset.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not your Yes, we reassure each other.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we've got some would you rather so?
Speaker 3: Both Kiir and I.
Speaker 1: We want you guys to play along, so have a get out of pen and paper or just like have a think about what you do. Some are serious and some are silly. We really playful fun episode because we do this like in our friendship. So I thought, why not bring this to the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm littly nervous. I read over a couple of years and I was like, I have no idea what I'm going to answer that.
Speaker 3: You got to answer?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll start, Okay, would you rather never have to worry about money again? But not have any really close friends or have a really beautiful friendships and always be worrying about money?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: Close friendships obviously, so you're always stressed about money. But then also that's a huge burden to always be stressed about money. But I would rather I think not having connection would be so much worse than not having I'm an agree with money stress. You just have less and.
Speaker 3: Let's do less.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is still like, honestly, fucking hell, financial freedomould be a really nice feeling too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, vircial burden is very consuming. Oh, it's like so.
Speaker 2: Bad for your nervous system, mental health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even a lot of relationships, I say, like most divorces end these days because of money stress. Yeah, it doesn't surprise me. Yes, Yeah, how about you of agreements?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rather yeah, connections my high style you're not money, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: What would you rather give up on social media, or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life. I know you're a foodie.
Speaker 1: I am a foodie, but I could easily have the same dish every night for dinner. Oh, he go, because I kind of eat the same dishes on rotation. Okay, Taco's one night's steak another night, speedy bolonnais another night, chicken and veg another night, like just because the kids and I.
Speaker 3: Enjoy those meals.
Speaker 2: What would you want?
Speaker 1: Meal be?
Speaker 3: Probably chicken, snitzeel and veggies.
Speaker 2: For the horrors of your life.
Speaker 3: That or speedy onance.
Speaker 2: So no more Asian fusion, no going out for dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could do that easily. Yeah, But was the other option not.
Speaker 3: Be on social media?
Speaker 2: Give up on social media?
Speaker 1: I would also love a life from those social you know. I think so either I could do Yeah, but I'd probably choose the meal because I get a lot of connection in my work and everything is on social media. But you yeah, I'd probably choose.
Speaker 2: To eat the same food as well for right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking like this is actual. Would you rather never wear makeup or never wear fake tan?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: Fake tan?
Speaker 3: You'd rather be pale?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think I'm the opposite.
Speaker 2: I have got a bit of natural ten in me. But yeah, so you'd rather not wear makeup ye again and have really because you're always mentionally always gonna be oh, look so pacy.
Speaker 1: We don't have it on.
Speaker 2: But I think you're just saying that. I don't feel like you actually.
Speaker 1: Would prefer without a fake don't babe. And I don't want to sun bake all the time, yeah, because my tan just fades so quick and mum's head skin cancer something. I've been the sun all the time. No, and I just I feel like it look sick. But I don't have fake tan on. Like there's always someone that say, oh, you're really tired, or like any okay, like there's just crushing on like, yeah, I'm just pisty.
Speaker 2: And then I guess like if you went make up free, you could get a lot of different work or things done on your face to make it happy the way you look. I could go try skinneedling for the first time. But yeah, I think I would choose to get rid of the tam. Yeah, as much as I love my nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah you go.
Speaker 1: Brown on the sun, I do go browning.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go to barley for a week, and like one day I might be like, oh, a bit of color.
Speaker 3: The next day white.
Speaker 2: Oh do you peel?
Speaker 1: No, I don't peel good, but just white. Like Hi, you're going again.
Speaker 2: I think you've got to be like consistent, like when you go in the sun.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I also get like, all, my timmy, you've got so many moles and freckles from being in the sun. So if I'm just some bake all lay in the sun, but I'll have like three or more freckles pop up.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm frankly too.
Speaker 1: I'm freckly. Yeah, me too. Tyler calls them on my belly, the bigger ones nipples, nipples. She's combined mole and nipple and mummy is big nipple. Oh that is she knows what a nipple is, and she knows what a mole is, and she's combined them. I'm like, my gosh, so funny.
Speaker 2: Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death? You have to choose one date, the date so you know when you're going to die. Then remember I already know, yeah, yeah, rather the date, Okay.
Speaker 1: Then I know like how much time I've got, how I'm going to live my life. I feel like I could really live my life full out. I'd make the most of every moment. I'd book into my travel. I'd like take my kids where I want to take them. I'd set up things that can help them have good memories of me. I'd want to to date about you.
Speaker 2: I find this one so hard. I just like all this stuff to be a mystery.
Speaker 3: But and it is a mystery.
Speaker 1: It is a mystery.
Speaker 2: I feel like, no, how because I feel like if I knew the date, it would be really hard to not fixate on it. So I think for my own mental capacity, how but not no when? So it just like happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh the anxiety of wondering when it's going to happen though, But we're.
Speaker 2: All going to die one day anyway. Anxiety that.
Speaker 1: Would you rather be in a job that you hate but have the best, deeply connected marriage, or have a job that fulfills you and pays amazing and your relationships just mediocre?
Speaker 2: First one job that I hate and a good relationship. I feel like a lot of us have been there anyway, Like been in a job that you hate, but.
Speaker 1: For me, fucking consuming being in a job you hate, like I'm talking, you hate going you go nine to five Monday to Friday, Like that's seventy percent of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then when you're a tie, you gotta be with that person every day too, if they're alive.
Speaker 1: Would you rather travel and experience the whole world but live a shorter life or live a longer life but only ever stay in the one place?
Speaker 2: So like, how far can you travel? Like I couldn't travel a shy or I could travel a show.
Speaker 1: I can't travel to stay in your location where you live, like the first the first one live a short a little bit around the Gold Coast, live a shorter life and traveling around. Yeah, yeah, me too, that's easy one for me.
Speaker 2: Flip a coin for the chance to win two hundred thousand dollars or immediately get twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh first one for a coin? Yeah yeah, grand, Like, yeah, I know I can earn that that will come to me. Yeah, but I'd rather take a chance. Take your chance if you don't get the two under grand like you didn't have anyways, So that's exactly right, you get it.
Speaker 3: That's life changing.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I heard this story the other day. Actually, it was in one of my courses about this, and it was this lady who won the lottery. Thought it'd be a fun, little interesting story to share while we're on the topic. She won the lottery, right, and she was over the moon. She was just so happy, so excited. She'd won twelve million dollars, went in there to receive the money. Oh no, what happened, and then found out it's one amongst like ten of them. Oh, then she got two million dollars. But by the time all the taxes and everything came off, she got a million dollars. She fell into a deep depression, more depressed than she'd ever been in her whole life. What yep, because she thought she'd want all that money, and then she had one only a million?
Speaker 3: Only a million?
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know the crazy thing, This is why the mindset is so powerful. When she had one twelve million but didn't physically have any extra money than she's ever had, she was the happiest, most excited she'd been in her entire life. And then when she had a million dollars, the most money she's ever had in her entire life, she was the most depressed she has ever been and Yeah, I just thought that was a really cool little mindset storyeho. Yep, and she physically actually had the million dollars by that.
Speaker 3: Point far out. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Also, how nice would have been win a million dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would you rather be okay at most things? Or be an expert at one topic that you're passionate about?
Speaker 2: Be okay at most things. I feel like to be able to understand people more and have more knowledge around more topics. I would rather that versus not knowing about heats of other things and just knowing one thing. I think you can relate to people more, more diverse, and also learn way more about yourself if you're learning about dabbling all different topics.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the same, You're the same. Would you rather work a high paying job that you hate or a dream job with only enough money for necessities so you couldn't travel it's not a necessity.
Speaker 1: But if you have the job you hate, you can obviously get all the money in the world.
Speaker 2: High paying job you hate or a dream job with only enough money for necessities.
Speaker 1: Probably ah, so hard, Probably the dream job. But then with the job you hate, you can travel and like really.
Speaker 2: Look forward to your holiday so you can have your fun and fulfillment from other areas or work dream job. But then also like, could you pick up a side gig? Look at us bending the rules.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm in two minds about this one. I think I'd go the dream job, but then I keep getting pulled back to take the job I hate and get my fun fulfilled elsewhere and use my money to create more happiness everwhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'd do the same honestly.
Speaker 1: Even with more money, Like you can help more people, which fulfills a massive need of mind like a love making impact and contribution.
Speaker 3: H But then you can do that with the dream job in other ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then to only have enough money to have a necessities, like you couldn't buy a house, Yeah, you could just putn't travel, you couldn't go out for dinners, all those things. You know.
Speaker 3: I do value a lot of that.
Speaker 1: I'll go the first one.
Speaker 2: I think I'll go the first one.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a funny one. Would you rather have your mouth take for one year and not talk or have your hands tied for one year and not be able to use your hands?
Speaker 2: Well, I need to get rid of my hands so I can keep it on the podcast. Yeah, I think, you know what, I'm pretty good at using my feet, Like I can pick stuff up with my toes, like I can walk past an eygrass likens, pick it up my toes. There you go, and then I put it in my hand mouth and even then, like how do you eat? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I think about Bethany Hamilt from the girl that like her arm got in by a shark. Yeah she changes. She has four kids, now she changes. You just get used to it, wouldn't you still got one arm, but yeah, you would get used to it. Not talking it would be really hard. But if you couldn't talk, you could write what you wanted to say. I know how long would that take?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you feel so disconnected. I feel like I feel so disconnected not talking, honestly, I feel like that's like, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Would be really uncomfortable to sleep though.
Speaker 2: I know, but like, can you imagine not doing to.
Speaker 1: Any like your kids are not hearing your voice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not shit, or even just like trying to communicate something when you're like frustrate. It'd be so hard, Steve, give me that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, that makes sense which would you choose?
Speaker 3: I think the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. Would you rather always be twenty minutes late or two hours early?
Speaker 1: Two hours early?
Speaker 3: Pretty early in most things?
Speaker 2: Two hours though, Yeah, because I.
Speaker 1: Can put my time, I can read a book, I can meditate and go for a walk.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's a laundromt lately because my washing machines broken. I walk in between the Washington drum or feel it? Okay, I feel like I'm changing. I feel like I was always super early. I feel like I'm becoming an on timer.
Speaker 2: So I would say, if it's out of two hours and twenty minutes, I'm taking the twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: But then you're gonna let your kids hang around at school when no one else is around because you're twenty minutes late to pick them up and there's strange danger lever us.
Speaker 2: They'll be in their classroom.
Speaker 1: Still, what do they not come out to meet you? No, to got into the classroom to pick them up?
Speaker 2: Well, no, they know who is so you put in you're picking them up the classroom. They all lot to lead to you there.
Speaker 1: So tar does they all come out the front, Yeah, some of them do that. So you're doing okay, to hold your teachers up twenty minutes every single day. Well, they're there anyway.
Speaker 3: What if they want to go home and all the kids have gone except for yours.
Speaker 2: They're there till four o'clock. But yeah, I think if I had shoes two hours early, that's so much time out of.
Speaker 3: A dad, so much for yourself.
Speaker 2: But you're there so like you're in your car.
Speaker 1: But you can go for a walk, you can meditate, you can read, do all your emails, create Google docs, eat, you can eat, you can eat eating, go get some GYG.
Speaker 2: Chips, GYG chips home to honestly, can we can we please? I think I'm gonna go twenty minutes you otherwise?
Speaker 3: What am I doing?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 2: Well, I used to always be that person too.
Speaker 1: We were both really early. You know what, I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 3: I'm on time at the moment. I'm not super early.
Speaker 2: It's like we both have in but it's nice because we're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not one of us super It's uncomfortable though. I don't like to be late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as the person knows so, like, I will always say to you, like even this morning for example, right, And she was gonna be at seven forty five, and I said, I will leave my house around seven, so I'll let you know like when i'm leaving, because it just.
Speaker 1: Depends, and I don't care if you're late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she knows, She's like, sweet, I'll make sure that I've got stuff there that I do, you know what I mean, coffee. But I don't like when people show up and don't let you know. Yes, I feel like they're not respecting your time, because I would call the school if I was going to be twenty minutes, like, I'm so sorry, I'm going to be twenty mines late. But imagine having to that every day? How embarrassing? Not like you?
Speaker 3: How many excuses can you come up with?
Speaker 1: My god, okay, last one that I've got if you had to chew one, would you rather all of your text messages leaked, every single one of.
Speaker 2: Them, or all of your photos and videos text messages?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got some deep conversations with you with everyone them we do often redially. We actually taught all of my friends to do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, delete them off.
Speaker 3: Let's say we haven't.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's like our deepest like we're vulnerable.
Speaker 2: But then there's also like my deepest things on photos and.
Speaker 1: Video sexy videos, Steve, I did not want that.
Speaker 2: I would choose text messages.
Speaker 1: I don't care about photos, to be honest, like, okay, cool, you see my boobs whatever, Yeah, like anything else.
Speaker 2: But even like photos of like I've got photos of Kurt. It's like he's privacy. He's got cheeky one like we'vet cheeky ones gets out of the shower like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't have those of Steve.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I choose text messages. Yeah, I feel like a lot of my deepest conversations happen in person anyway, or some low voice messages.
Speaker 1: With you, you know. Yeah, my friends, we've always messaged a lot. Yeah, like me and Megsie, me and Deanie, me and Sarah me. Yeah, I think I'll go photos, you go photos.
Speaker 2: But then there's I needed to deleat some videos, even photos of like the kids nude and stuff I really take better as my kids neuds like fro when they were little, when they were younger, I've.
Speaker 3: Always got nappies on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i feel like I've got ones from like when our kids are really young. Like in the bath together.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that.
Speaker 2: In the bar, yeah, in the bar, or like in the pool because like we always like they will do noody swims and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much to think about.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Never have a home or never go outside? What so, never have a home, so you have to like live at other people's houses, like go places or never go outside?
Speaker 3: Oh my friends okay for me to stay at their house.
Speaker 2: Well, they might tell you they are.
Speaker 1: I'd love to live with my friends. Yeah, oh I think never have a home. Never have a home, yeah, yeah, not being able to.
Speaker 3: Go outside, I know.
Speaker 1: I'd happily live with a couple of my girlfriends and their families. Yeah, so you have to kind of just move around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. And last one, be able to remember everything you learn or remember clearly all of your most fond memories, and able to relive them whenever you want.
Speaker 3: That last option, last option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can always relearn stuff, and some stuff that I've learned I don't even need.
Speaker 3: The memories are way more special. Same with you. What are you thinking, I'm thinking it's a hard one to answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm thinking it'd be really amazing to be able to remember everything you can learn, because I feel like you'd be able to, like fucking imagine the knowledge you could have and the lessons you could teach others and what you could bring to the.
Speaker 3: World because you're learning so much at the moment too.
Speaker 2: Oh imagine you just read everything. I feel like I literally like read a book, do an audiobook on it as well, and then like listen to a few podcasts on it, and then like, after like a year, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what was that about again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's so hard to keep remembering info but then living your fondest memories like Christmas mornings with the kids.
Speaker 1: As you get older than.
Speaker 2: Your children, I think I'd have to choose that I would the pain.
Speaker 3: I don't want to experience it, but like I'd love to birth.
Speaker 2: So you're not in the pain, it's just the memories you're reliving it.
Speaker 1: So to birth your kids again, oh love to my gosh, that'd be amazing. That'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: PS To attract better, you have to become better. You can't do the same things and expect change. Transform your mindset, upgrade your habits, think positive, be hopeful and consistent with your evolution. It all starts with you and how you feel about yourself.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Ps, don't sabotage your future peace because familiar chaos is comfortable. Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, leave us a review if you haven't yet.
Speaker 1: Screenshot the episode uploaded to your stories us. We love seeing you guys upload our stuff.
Speaker 2: I know it makes that, ah it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks guys. Bye,