Speaker 1: Let's talk for it short day watching Lord do it together.
Speaker 2: I might just be Paige and it will be the.
Speaker 1: Last kick of the game. It'll be fifty, so it'll be a certain goal. A call after the sun. First seventeen points, talkorn win. Amazing night at the j ow boy, Nick or was it Watson joining us on the air this morning? Congrat's nice win, brother, It was very good.
Speaker 3: Glad it's all done now.
Speaker 2: Was that the first goal you kicked right at the end of the game. It was good, bit of a relief.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good feeling. Never worked out out in my life, so it's good to get a goal.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: What was the scoring the ends, because I went's a bit of.
Speaker 2: Halftime three goals I think, yeah, so close.
Speaker 5: And when I went to bed anyway.
Speaker 3: It was golf a goal in the second half.
Speaker 1: So after you got the last goal, things look pretty colorful between you and the spectators. Yeah. Yeah, the footage of.
Speaker 2: You all morning, What did you What did they say to you? What did you say?
Speaker 4: They didn't really say, march up a bit, just like standing up. And then I was just that happy the game was over and we won, so I just thought i'd give him a bit and said sort of go home early, beat the traffic.
Speaker 2: Like it.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised that Sydney supporters would be whippy. They're always so sort of.
Speaker 4: On Coke zero cans out there so full can Yeah, like coke zero. Yeah, I saw one just go straight past me.
Speaker 5: No, you can't do that. Surely you get dragged out immediately.
Speaker 3: For well yeah, I don't know what happened with the guy. But did you have a because I.
Speaker 2: So that did you see fly past your shoulder or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just landed right next to us, like you didn't hit any players, but yeah, if you play saw it, Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Can't be doing that.
Speaker 4: I was giving him heap, but I'm not sure coke zero bottle to the face and return would have been.
Speaker 5: What is this thing at the moment with people like on stage performing as well, people throw and someone threw some peg something at him.
Speaker 2: People do that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Stupid spend the last yearn though carying guns into the mcgow.
Speaker 3: Oh yours?
Speaker 5: God, you're an alarmist.
Speaker 2: Really do you offer interact with the crowd?
Speaker 1: Whiz?
Speaker 3: I have? Yeah a few times.
Speaker 4: I quite like it. It's good for the game. Yeah, I feel like people like it. So yeah, sometimes in a close game, it's a bit of fun.
Speaker 5: I agree. I think the Hawks have some like characters you guys. I feel like some teams are so scared to do anything, but I feel like the Hawks, like you guys, have a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: Coach about it. Does he ever say just.
Speaker 3: He's given take?
Speaker 4: I mean he's done any time probably as well, so maybe not the crowd but players. So I mean, if we're up in a bout, he can't really say much. And if we won, but yeah, well we got Guinea who probably does it.
Speaker 2: The most him the new hair?
Speaker 3: Was that a new hair bleached? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I think stand out did it?
Speaker 3: Did it for the camera. But yeah, what was I saying.
Speaker 1: We were about this earlier. What time did you go to bed after the game? Because I was saying I was struggling to get what you said too.
Speaker 2: I said, one, you say, Lauren.
Speaker 5: I don't think what would you say?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Midnight?
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go, ah one thirty.
Speaker 4: So right, it's yeah, it's hard you go you're so fired up still, Like I eat and get home till twelve, probably have a pizza.
Speaker 3: And then pizza, I said, sway, pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what's on the pizza?
Speaker 3: No, just meat lovers, it looks like me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you're just so fired up and you get stuck on your phone for a while, which is annoying.
Speaker 1: Now this is crazy. But is it seventeen days between games? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so put us on the Thursday and then don't play till to Monday.
Speaker 1: Is that an advantage or disadvantage because you break around?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: We'll not say it's a disadvantage because we don't want to have that mentality. But people can lose momentum, which is annoying.
Speaker 3: It's so weird having a buy this early.
Speaker 1: But is that normal?
Speaker 6: It's all because of opening you staggerfies, so everything does. We were just talking off the air that the Hawks will have two buys before Melbourne gets abe in round sixteen.
Speaker 2: When you talk about an equal competition, it just seems a little bit ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Do you like opening around?
Speaker 4: I liked it because we played in it, But like, I'm not fuss if it goes out of the game either.
Speaker 5: Start round one, you.
Speaker 1: Feel a little bit left out one of the teams.
Speaker 4: I do like the lead up to Carlton Richmond the first game traditional that wasn't like as good because of the opening around because it's in the first game anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good point.
Speaker 6: Surely you just want to level playing field for for all the clubs. You know, we're twenty twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Just quickly before we let you go, how's how's a new addition at home?
Speaker 3: The puppy? Yeah it's good. We didn't bring I brought some. I brought something as for you though.
Speaker 4: Oh on the rails with a few teams, so get you across.
Speaker 3: We ran out of the club though, so.
Speaker 2: Makeshift.
Speaker 5: They've drawn the s on with a texture on.
Speaker 3: I thought it wasn't that important. So he's through the.
Speaker 1: I to go on the jump up.
Speaker 5: I thought, when you said you run up.
Speaker 2: Being smaller and you're getting bigger, is there.
Speaker 5: Anyone out there called Jason is the sized medium? When you said you run out of S's, I thought you meant you running small?
Speaker 1: You reckon because he reckons?
Speaker 2: He's you know what, put it on?
Speaker 3: Take your jump.
Speaker 5: Nick.
Speaker 3: Just before you let you go.
Speaker 5: I know you probably can't say much about the Sizzlely situation, but can you just let those boys know that I I stuck up for them. I got that journal on the phone and I ripped him and said.
Speaker 1: You let the boys live a little okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah they're fine, so I'll let them know that you backed them up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really went into bat four.
Speaker 1: Been on the.
Speaker 3: Known in front of mine.
Speaker 2: She looks good. Stripes to do it a bit in a.
Speaker 5: Tackle, though no one would be able to grab you.
Speaker 1: Vertical stripes make you look slimmer.
Speaker 2: That's meant to be a theory anyway.
Speaker 5: On the back it now says Joe, it looks like it's painted.
Speaker 1: I think I might need to be cut out of it. Hey, thanks to the jumper, mate, I'm on the Hawks.
Speaker 5: Good on you.
Speaker 1: Enjoy enjoy the seven eight days off, mate.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.