Speaker 1: Hello, one of the podcasts.
Speaker 2: Hello, It's got a text from a girlfriend that is out for a walk and her ex boyfriends ran past. Oh no, it's like, did you say you? She goes, Yeah, he stopped and then walked with me for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh god, was he I'm hot?
Speaker 2: On the text?
Speaker 1: Was she walking?
Speaker 2: You know what X is in the wild? I saw mine at Bondai Icebergs and I was having lunch with a friend and he was there with his new girlfriend. So I made my friend pretend that he was my new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Good is it a friend hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he knew him too.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what you would have done if it was me. You know, I'm your CA Like I'm a good No.
Speaker 2: My friend jumped straight to action because we're walking over. We finished lunch and we're going to go and have a drink in the bar. And as we stood up, he like grabbed my hands walked over. He knew that he knew what to do.
Speaker 1: You'd be fucking feeding me with a knife and fork. Just make it look like I'm a good person.
Speaker 2: Funnier exes in the wild though, When you bump into an X and you might be with your new partner or your wife whatever, and you're like and you all know, and you're like, Hi.
Speaker 1: I saw the girl that rejected me at high school in the lineup for a ride at tream Wheel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's that's cringe.
Speaker 1: Are you're operating it? No? I wasn't operating fucking ride. I was there, and this is probably my peak good stage.
Speaker 2: Like. I went from a solid I went from stage his peaking.
Speaker 1: I went from a solid four to a five. For about a year, she she'd let herself go. I was sitting there with six screaming kids. I was like, jokes on you, if you want me, I'll be living.
Speaker 2: Bumping into X is always interesting as well. I dumped into one of Pauls. She came into the heart of me. I was like, we're not friends. Yeah, well we don't know each other. We don't need to be.
Speaker 1: Had that midlife crisis here called a life crisis. She went and dated this other bloke away own gyms and he came with us on the boy strip of Vegas. Y. Yeah, he owned Jims. He owned Jim, not Jim Lawn. Knowing he under Jim.
Speaker 2: You know more about Jim's lawn.
Speaker 1: Knowing the gym. What I thought the Jim's Jim tell me about.
Speaker 2: Someone should start Jim's Jim.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's out there.
Speaker 2: Jim's Jim. Yeah, a guy called Jim has a gym and it's called Jim's Jim.
Speaker 1: I tried to break the record for the amount of gyms in the.
Speaker 2: Gym, and uh, that's funny.
Speaker 1: They didn't get heat. I thought they would have got flothes more, but it was funny.
Speaker 3: There's probably not a lot of jim.
Speaker 1: How many Jim's in the gym? Well?
Speaker 2: I know James, is that the Jimmy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, right.
Speaker 3: I called my father in lawd Jimbo.
Speaker 1: He hates it.
Speaker 2: It's like James, Jimmy, Jimbo, hop Jim what's James James, Jimmy Blunt, Jimmy blood Timbo. I don't know any m Jimmy maybe three.
Speaker 1: I like the name Jimmy. Yeah, Jimmy's cool. N Jimmy's good. James James episode.
Speaker 2: James go with Jim and then professionally they're James j is cool. I like Jimmy's cute name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do he used to be? How James Hawkins? What did he used to be?
Speaker 2: Used to be.
Speaker 1: We changed it his name. Yeah, we changed his middle name from James to Paul.
Speaker 2: My dad really yeah, because we realized James after.
Speaker 1: That was the thing. It wasn't after anything. I think we're just in a baby bubble and we're like, oh, James sounds good. And then we had this is a second name. And then we're like, what the connection? We have no connection with it, and we're like, well, it makes no sense. How long was he when you changed maybe about one.
Speaker 2: I was someone who changed the kids first name at one.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: What Felix's and Archie's middle names.
Speaker 1: Where we stuffed up with Felix. We called him Felix Hugo. That's right, only because we love the name Hugo. We couldn't decide between Felix and Hugo. But at that point, you forget you're gonna have a second kid came along, We're like, Hugo. There was a time where I was like, could we call the second one Hugo Felix? Yes?
Speaker 2: No, but you could go Hugo Paul and the next one will be Paul something else. That's your brother?
Speaker 1: Were you eight years ago?
Speaker 2: Now? You Thank god.
Speaker 1: I had a vision popp into my mind on the weekend and it was us in twenty.
Speaker 2: Years, we're still doing that.
Speaker 1: No, surprisingly, we're creating the dream the right la. No, no, no. We were sitting in like a cafe, just having a good old gas bag, like the real house one at the coffee and we were living it.
Speaker 2: We were still living was having was it having mimosa or something?
Speaker 1: You're on the darts, Yeah, you're on the darts. And I had a short like Scotch or something, and I was like, you know who I saw and we were just sitting there gas bagging. It was great. Yeah, that is fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate darts. Sound more like smoking darts their whole life than anyone.
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 2: I said, I hate dart smoking, but I sound more like someone who has smoked packa day for their whole life than I.
Speaker 1: Caught up with one of the moms on the weekend moms who likes a sneaky dart.
Speaker 2: A sneaky dart Kirie my favorite school one. Yes, I should recognize her fastly.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we should talk about the further. Talking about that on the show. We'll talk about in the show. Doesn't know it's funny, it's funny, is it? It's funny? Should laugh about it? Okay, we weren't doing at night.
Speaker 2: It's like proper wingman.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't go into that too much.
Speaker 2: No, I need to talk about how I didn't reply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk about on the shop. We'll talk about the show. Well, photo got me in trouble on the weekend, really in Lauren's mind, But.
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna get an even bigger tum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking camera phones will get you. I'll get you. That was your weekend pretty good?
Speaker 3: Actually, I had footsal on Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Question, Laura, do you follow Nando's on Sasha? I only question this in the shower this morning. So he plays fotzal on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know soccer.
Speaker 1: Was it called sounds he's looking at he's screaming alternative he would never use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's a smaller ball.
Speaker 1: It's not He just never used the commercial term. That's him.
Speaker 2: Well, it's different. It's a smaller ball.
Speaker 1: That's what it's called. It is called football.
Speaker 2: That was just that. Why isn't it soccer because it's a smaller ball. He's not just giving it an alternate. I thought he was, it's different.
Speaker 1: So you post videos sometimes if you're scoring goals, do you set up your camera.
Speaker 3: Just slyly in my bag?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But do they know you're filming them? Yeah? They do? Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen you put your phone on a tripod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a tripod. You have a full center.
Speaker 3: It's a little tripod. It's like this big yeah. Right, and the whole game ring right.
Speaker 2: Film the whole game and you only put up your highlights.
Speaker 3: What about on the mind? But if someone that I'm playing with scores goals, and do.
Speaker 1: You charge them like you know when you buy the when you buy the video school music?
Speaker 3: But no YouTube channel, but there is its nose footal stream. It is almost the end of the year, and last year I did do a twenty twenty three completion of best goals, So you've got that to.
Speaker 1: Look forward to coming up a couple of weeks. Music. Yeah, on the teeth, you're shopping like a fucking movie. You wait for it is really good. We do we'd be does your drone hopping above the game? People?
Speaker 3: I tell you that that's actually not a bad idea as well.
Speaker 2: You record the whole game, so you got like an hour of a video, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, well, because there's seven minute games ago, so it's usually like seven minutes games. Yeah, play for two hours, but like it's.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you call it round robin?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We played five a side.
Speaker 3: There's fifteen of us, so it's we just swap in an hour idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because seven minutes to day to rest.
Speaker 1: Do you edit during the break? I do? Yeah, I do. O.
Speaker 2: You're not watching the you do not feeling the other players how they're going to get in the best goal.
Speaker 1: It's just everyone. Everyone watching will be like, fuck, he really carries the team. No one else.
Speaker 2: It's a go. But thanks for the video.
Speaker 1: Should we do a screening?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Look at this another one from me. I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 3: That's a great end of your content question.
Speaker 1: I know exactly where I know what the answer will be. Do you make your wife watching you?
Speaker 2: If Paul came home and made me watch a compilation of his footso Goals can.
Speaker 1: Divorce was playing Footsal, I'd be pretty surprised. What do you think of that goal?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 1: Did you like? Yeah? Look about the other one you showed me? Guess guess what's coming up? And you're not going to believe it would have been two years. Rehearsals are on for the school musical line.
Speaker 2: When is it?
Speaker 1: Because Felix is in year six this year they're all playing the main roles. So he's auditioned for six rolls, two roles, two roles.
Speaker 2: When is it?
Speaker 1: It'll be halfway, It'll be next year, early next year.
Speaker 2: Oh so starting now for next year? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had it Broadway with no notice stuff. No, I really came to the last school musical?
Speaker 3: Is that that's not? Is that the the Cinderetta line?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, like my kids school music? Oh right, what was it? That was Alis wonder Canahan.
Speaker 2: He was under the st you know what. Hudson was under the seat.
Speaker 1: No, you're thinking of Back to the Future. You remember that off with his head off.
Speaker 2: His head was chanting in the crowd with them.
Speaker 3: They decapitated it that someone.
Speaker 1: Dark and then it was really dark and they went into a song. Off with his head and decapitating someone on stage. Here's the sign of a good friend, right, I said him, passing. I got Felix's musical today? How do in Felix, Laura goes, I'll come with.
Speaker 2: You because you're going on your own. And I couldn't bever thought of you going on your own. I was like, that's really.
Speaker 1: Archie got taken into and I. He was like, no, I'll come with you, Laura. So we took her to the sand belt, grabbed the world's biggest wine and then took her and God love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I loved it.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I love musical theater.
Speaker 1: She also loved watching parents get in trouble for filming instead of buying the video.
Speaker 2: Someone tried to take a photo of the kid on the stage and the principal came down. I was like, no photos, no videos. You have to buy your visual video.
Speaker 1: I was like, are you serious, Well, it's a load of peris.
Speaker 2: Three seconds on the stage singing as an octopus. Let him take a video.
Speaker 1: You're what your kid back? Every She was the only one that's sang in the.
Speaker 2: Musical, honestly.
Speaker 1: Problem. All right, have a great day, everybody. We will see you tomorrow. Tomorrow, Lauren can go into the story about Ma and.
Speaker 2: O.
Speaker 1: Hey, you have a great day. Run