Speaker 1: You're on the air with Ja and Lauren Clint here as well and says our boy not the wasn't Watson is in the house morning Mate Morning.
Speaker 2: That was a week off but hit the backpackers.
Speaker 3: So it was very good. It was didn't go blow twenty, but it was just good to get out of Melbourne.
Speaker 4: We were just saying before this time of the year, it's just so nice to get out of Melbourne, where you're going somewhere warmer, or you going somewhere colder like the snow.
Speaker 5: It's sort of nice to escape.
Speaker 1: So I've just learned something during the song because I just looked at you, Nick and I was like, look like a skier to me.
Speaker 2: If you go alright, it looks like snow water, it looks like a snowboard board.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I went to Canada when I was younger and did snowboarding, which is fun. Yeah, because mum's very into it.
Speaker 4: So it's from your parents like it, or your parents ski. If your parents don't ski as a kid, you don't learn how to skik because you just don't go to you don't see you.
Speaker 2: Become a become an instructor.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: How old were you.
Speaker 6: Like nine, Yeah, what sort of just down the hill snowboarding are in the PLF pipe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, down the hill.
Speaker 4: But Jase couldn't believe you guys aren't allowed to ski but this you get injured so easily skiing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's dangerous.
Speaker 2: So you got so you got a list of things that you can't do during the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, skiing, skiing, Yeah, I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't be able to water ski.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not all that anything that you can injure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his Hawthorne star player. You think they're going to let him go down the mount buller on skis.
Speaker 1: No, No, no, okay skiing fair enough, but like you know to what degree go cuting?
Speaker 2: Go cutting allowed?
Speaker 3: No, you can go cuting cutting that logo.
Speaker 4: I remember back in the day there was footballer who hurt himself. I think I think he'd been skiing or he'd done something he wasn't supposed to be doing and he had to stick with this light that he'd fallen.
Speaker 7: Down the I love that, yeah, because.
Speaker 5: It was like the week off and they were like what did you do? He said, I fell down the stairs.
Speaker 7: There was a player that claimed that he got bit by his dog. His dog bit him?
Speaker 3: Who was that again?
Speaker 2: I can't river, I think and what was he? What was he actually doing?
Speaker 3: I think you got a punch on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: You just got to keep you roll it once you've told the laves that good boy. You had a week off. You went up to Early Beach. You go with mates or with teammates, just mates?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How nice? What did you do?
Speaker 7: Not a lot?
Speaker 3: Just more kick the legs up? There was NRL? The State of Origin was on up there, so it was on Wednesday night. Did you go not to the game?
Speaker 5: Do you watch it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Not really, but I just intended I did because you get more. Yeah. It was everyone sporting it up there, so it's good.
Speaker 7: Do you think you could play NRL?
Speaker 3: We're actually discussing this from my mates.
Speaker 2: What do you reckon?
Speaker 3: It's tougher, but it's pretty tougher, But the tackling side of it, yeah, probably not.
Speaker 7: How do I not get injured? That's what I want to I mean, I reckon you. You've got to be a bit more nimble, is it? Dare I say skillful? Maybe? Is that going to.
Speaker 1: Offend a lot of I mean, if you compare Nick and I, I used to play league when I was a kid.
Speaker 7: No, one's right, you're not in the same conversation.
Speaker 2: I thank you.
Speaker 4: Even before he goes tom me, we can get injured, Ski, How are you about to go to the store for the first time? And I said, no, one cares if you hurt your ankle. Is Hawthorn's star player.
Speaker 1: So see what you're saying is they'll chop him down from the mountain. But I'll be on the bus.
Speaker 4: You'll be like when my dad did his knee when we went to Mount Buller and he had to drive the whole way home with mum my brother and I going, stop winging, You're fine, Just let's get home.
Speaker 6: Hey, this is a bit cute. You've got your manager in here this morning. Yeah, you off on a brecky date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll go for Brecky after this chat, which is good.
Speaker 6: Well, the relationship with your manager in all seriousness, I mean they've got a lot on their plates, the manager, and you've got a lot on your plate as well.
Speaker 7: What's it. What's it like the whole relationship between player and manager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, me and gayshare pretty close. I mean it's different for everyone, but I knew him since about sixteen, so and he's maging. Oh my good mates as well. So we're pretty close and pretty close with the whole crew as well, whole Connor's crew. So no, it's good, it's good.
Speaker 2: You should make him pay today and get some takeaway as well.
Speaker 4: A lot of managers manage like two hundred players. Do you fight for attention?
Speaker 3: Not really, sort of depends how much you give them as well, to be honest, like.
Speaker 5: It also depends how good you are. The better players get more attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The player managers featured in a bit of a TV show a little while back.
Speaker 7: Did you see it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 7: Actually, background fellow make an appearance.
Speaker 3: I loved.
Speaker 5: They all get their time in the sun.
Speaker 4: Is that? Is that coming back for a second season the Player Manager Show?
Speaker 2: No watch the Negotiation.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let's talk footy. Currently in fifth the Hawkers.
Speaker 2: Can I just does a bike sometimes not help? You know what I mean? Like when you're momentum?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sometimes, yeah, definitely we are. I feel like off the buy A lot of teams lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I like, even to be honest. The Pies came back strong in the fourth quarter on the weekend. But remember I was saying they might be a bit complacent. They've had the week off.
Speaker 7: A bit too well rested. You reckon you.
Speaker 2: Laughing at me talking football.
Speaker 3: But last time off our first by we lost her. We got smoked by Port Adelaide.
Speaker 5: So after a bar the rest must be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is good.
Speaker 7: That's what you focused on.
Speaker 2: Were getting away.
Speaker 3: It's just a good week off. But get straight back into it.
Speaker 2: Rus are coming off the last win.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they had a great win, didn't they? And no team can really be underestimated in this competition these days.
Speaker 7: Richmond, except.
Speaker 5: I think we've been written off Richmonds.
Speaker 7: Where do you play them?
Speaker 3: Tazzy again?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Who's dragging you to? Is that the Hawthorne nor the North?
Speaker 3: To deal with them?
Speaker 5: We love I love Tazzy, but I love it.
Speaker 3: We've got to play there for We've got to play four home games.
Speaker 2: There are you?
Speaker 5: But it must be cold.
Speaker 3: It was very cold last week.
Speaker 4: You played every we do you?
Speaker 7: You're a long sleeve guy.
Speaker 3: I feel like I want to pull him out this weekend. So I've never worn him. You never want them, I don't want to do.
Speaker 7: So who's a long sleeve operator at the club ginovan is isn't.
Speaker 3: He even sicily?
Speaker 7: But the weird thing.
Speaker 6: About long sleeves is that players who wear long sleeves then roll them up and it's like, what's the point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be six degrees, langdon.
Speaker 2: Six degrees?
Speaker 7: You need tracks it pants.
Speaker 5: But a serious question.
Speaker 4: If you starting a long sleeve jumper and you get hot, can you change into a short sleepers jump or you can.
Speaker 2: Change don't have to wait till a half time, you can just get the.
Speaker 3: Probably probably on the bench somewhere, maybe if you ask. But when we played there last time, it was like two degrees and you get your warm up. Once you warm up, take to warm up.
Speaker 7: Oh that's post post match spar that'd be nice.
Speaker 4: I don't think we do five bus How did he staying tassy?
Speaker 3: We'll fly back after the game on Saturday.
Speaker 2: So yeah, right time to bring for a calm.
Speaker 5: No time to visit. Mona's never the museum.
Speaker 7: You know what Mona is?
Speaker 1: Offense, Nick, But you don't scream, you the I just went to the beach to party with backpackers.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's.
Speaker 5: Going to Mona is amazing.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can check out Mona for us and give us a review next week.
Speaker 7: I'll be there wa.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh is that whether?
Speaker 4: There's some very strange things at Mona, but there's also some excellent Yeah right.
Speaker 7: Check it out, Nick, check it out.
Speaker 1: We love joining us on the good to see you make good luck for this weekend.
Speaker 4: Here Lauren wake up feeling good on the socials. Yeah,