Speaker 1: Get you every morning, every day, adelaide, I get the podcasts a great selection. By the way, I think you're gonna set up your day quite nicely.
Speaker 2: Hey, who doesn't want killaroy tickets? And if you do want them, then we have the code word for you. Okay, are you ready for a little sneakish sneak peak peak peek.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to.
Speaker 2: Girls just want to have it's just girls, girls, not the rest of the lyrics, just girls, just girls.
Speaker 3: I really let's chat.
Speaker 2: It is so time for it. Let's go girls as always. Join us for chick Chat is Andrew Fisher Hayes. We also have producer Zoe on the mic. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Can you if you introduce me to that's you can please leave me out? I mean some sort of leadership positioned via chick chat. In the leadership group, you can be whatever you want to be for your vice captain. Sure, okay, thank.
Speaker 2: You and our very special guest for chick Chat this week, we love her to bits. Please put your hands together for the beautiful Tiff Warm from ten years old.
Speaker 1: Is d dressed in teal.
Speaker 2: And this is about It's about. We chick chat with alarming regularity. During the day, so I just thought, why not get it paid paid for it? You know. Okay, talking this morning about those quirky little things that men do make you a little bit hot under the.
Speaker 1: Collar if you take some notes, because I am.
Speaker 2: Just those things. Do you want me to kick us off with Gorman? Okay? So my husband is a very sexy man, talks real fast, super quick. Very however, is an absolute jet with an Excel spreadsheet. God, it makes me tell me he can take some numbers, He'll punch them and he just organizes our finances and our life.
Speaker 4: Oh, Gregory, it's beautiful holiday like, does he do holiday Excel?
Speaker 2: All the excels whatever you need? He's dedicator for all you Excel needs. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: I'm melting over. Is it also a turn on to tell you that I don't even know how to turn a computer on? No, I hardly know how to text.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when I post stories on Instagram, I ask my wife how do.
Speaker 2: I do that?
Speaker 3: That gets her going? Alright?
Speaker 2: Produces? Are he what you got?
Speaker 4: I love when I go for my little solo coffees on the weekend and there's a bloke there with a dog.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is own a dog. Times hotter my, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's a cat.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: My housemate Edward is single, and he went and borrowed his brother's puppy this weekend to take it to the cafes to try and pick up women.
Speaker 2: Can I ask this what about a man with the baby, because I swear to God my husband used to take a newborn in the pouch down to the coals at the avenues, purely just to have all the women go, oh, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Nice to look at.
Speaker 4: But it's not really an option if you're shacked up with a kid, whereas a dog you can be single.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. Okay, that's nice. All right, I'm really excited about this riddle.
Speaker 3: This go on.
Speaker 2: Then you've had a shower that's not the sexy bit.
Speaker 5: You get the squeegee, Yes, squeeging the shower screen, because you.
Speaker 2: Know what's not sexy, limescale.
Speaker 1: That is very very where we're going with this. All of a sudden, you ask me at.
Speaker 5: The squeegee because you know, I was about to say, you lost me because you don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: There's no squege in our shower. Well, it should be a little Kara. So you've got limescale, which is not sexy limescale city.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you have already made squeegee in your shower for some such occasion? Joelders and also my parents, which.
Speaker 5: Less sexy from allan, but nonetheless I'm sure Linda loves it.
Speaker 4: We have two squeeges in our shower. Crazy squeeze alert.
Speaker 2: Some people who have two showers, you've got two squeeze. I'm gonna need another shower with this squeegee shower.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need to be squeegee. It's not always traditional just wring you out. Yes, maybe the hot things that men do that are just a little bit, you know, out of the ordinary. It's not traditionally. A good body and maybe a nice face maybe, So those little things that really get you into the zone.
Speaker 2: We will take mowing the lawn with your shirt off as well. I'm happy to take that.
Speaker 5: And I will also accept the good God and the rock and face.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not the human.
Speaker 1: What if you're i don't know, say Donald Trump or out in the front of the White House.
Speaker 3: How would you do that?
Speaker 1: Would you getting some race?
Speaker 2: We were in such a good headspace and you had to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Isn't this nice the first time you two have teamed up against me? This is a moment.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Taylor, Okay, tell us what gets you all hot and bothered? Oh?
Speaker 5: Just the way my partner like reverse parts so smoothly, the arms behind the care and he just does it in one go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, done right. Do you know what reverse parking is so intimidating? So if you can do it with confidences? Do I understand why that would be?
Speaker 2: Qui Taylor? Does he always nail it first time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Every fact, that is sexy. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm with you both.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your call. Stacey from lind Dot, good morning. What is it?
Speaker 1: Very similar when I put the hand on the back of the.
Speaker 6: Passenger's seat and aggressive for a first With the other hand, it's like.
Speaker 2: Aggressive, Yeah, I like it, sasic and almost like sometimes so the hands up on the chair and then the other hand they use their palm to like turn the wheel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that turns you ladies, you guys, are.
Speaker 2: I get it? I get it, Taylor and Stacy, I completely understood.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Allie, Good morning. How are we We're good?
Speaker 2: Okay, what does your partner do?
Speaker 6: He does many things, but I'm one of the very lucky ones. But when you've got three girls and you're just wanting to sleep in and he brings in an almond mocker like chocolate ratio with coffee, perfect, not asked for it, he just does it. And then you get up and breakfast is being made and he's standing there over that, so cook the nose, baking and eggs. Honestly, yeah, it's a good feeling.
Speaker 1: What else? I bet he's got a ten pack as well. He's holding your kid's hand while he's doing it. It almost feels like a past card.
Speaker 6: Look, I hate to break first that bubble. He does have a bit of a dad pod.
Speaker 2: That's okay, but I love him for it. Ali, that's really nice. And I will take your partner and I will lower the standard with my husband who on Sunday morning, not only did he not let me sleep in, but he hit snooze four times on his seven point thirty am alarm on a Sunday morning, Andrew, which is the only morning I get to sleep in.
Speaker 1: Ali, Yeah, what a pig.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're very lucky, Allie.
Speaker 1: You're very lucky. Indeed, Oh there you go. Lots live up there there boys, good luck, we'll start driving Carmel. Someone in our house vomited twice in the bed and slept right through it. What a sate so bit of this. Dad's on the Couch's round about eight o'clock, and look, I've had a couple of venos. It was nice. I think I was about to get stuck in the Menendez documentary. I've seen monsters wanting to finish off the documentary.
Speaker 2: Yes, well worthy while actually.
Speaker 1: And all of a sudden, my wife comes out and says, if you're drunk, you need to sober up immediately, because we have a situation on our hands. No, and then she's taken a photo. She showed me our toddler, who had just been gripped by the absolute jaws and tentacles of gastro had vomited two, three, maybe four times in the bed and was just asleep lying in this absolute pool of slush. You know, when you see something like that, you're just like, oh, oh, oh god, yeah, what do we do here?
Speaker 2: And seeing someone else's vomit makes you want to vomit as well.
Speaker 1: This is the thing my wife fantasy. Be careful and don't isolate this sentence fantastic with poo, fantastic with pooh. Me not so much so when I'm changing an appy, I can get quite squeamish. I'm fantastic with vomit, are you. So we're trying to help our four year old daughter Lottie, who's in an absolute pool of slush. So Carla's got her out and she's taking her into the shower. Well, I'm going to strip down the bed, put the sheets in the put new sheets on, make sure if there's any traces of vomit, slush andwere else, I make sure they're gone. And the whole time I can hear Carr going it's okay, Lottie, let's go with it. Oh well, just finally there was something that I could do where I could consider myself quite useful.
Speaker 2: And what about in that moment too, when you have had a couple of drinks and you're a little bit foggy, but then someone's injured or hurt and you're like, what into action? You cannot be more sober.
Speaker 1: I was going, I was sitting along at some cruising around about third gear and all of a sudden, bang on everything changes. Yeah, it's quite ridiculous. On top of that as well. And you know with toddler's once they fall asleep.
Speaker 2: They're asleep impossible to rouse.
Speaker 1: So trying to get up a toddler in the middle of the night to have a shower was like trying to get me up in the middle of that night when we had a wedding a few months ago, and I think I was in my own pool of vomit, but it was purely wine based. Like, if you're doing that, I'm like, get out of here, just leave you alone. That's what what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Sleep?
Speaker 1: It's quite quite an epic Saturday night.
Speaker 2: And then Carara turns to you and she's like, did you have you vomited? And You're like, yes, yes, we.
Speaker 1: Got the same thing from Loddi Loddie you okay, did you just have a little vomit? Yes, sweetie, I'm trying to sleep.
Speaker 2: A huge summer of cricket is here on Ko's Sports.
Speaker 5: See every full live coundling and download KO Sports Today.
Speaker 1: Well you know how I feel about the NRL. Yes, so this is an absolute treat for me. Vonne. Good morning to you.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much, and thank you for letting my rugby league ways in Adelaide just for a little bit of your morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll indulge you for a second until we jump onto the if l W. But the Rugby League Pacific Championships are they're happening this weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been wonderful. It's been an incredible year for rugby league.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 5: We've got Australia and Tonga in the final at Combat Stadium in Paramatta, and I mean, just to put that into context, Australia are the number one rugby league nation in the world, no surprises, they're Tonga are number five. We are set for an incredible final and of course that'll all be on Fox League and KO on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the AFLW in particular. For us, we're looking forward to the Crows taking on North Friday night and then we've got Port Adelaide taking on Richmond on Sunday. The afl W as well taking another big stride this season.
Speaker 3: I'm really looking forward to Week one of finals.
Speaker 5: Is all locked in for our AFLW, and you know, the athletes that they have just taken.
Speaker 3: The game to the next level.
Speaker 5: We continue to grow our audience, we continue to broaden the context of the game and yeah, these athletes are so incredible and very much looking forward to the final series ahead.
Speaker 2: Our boy Andrew Hayes here covered the game for Port Adelaide yesterday and I sent you a text and said, that's some sort of award winning AFLW coverage you've just done.
Speaker 1: Then thank you and giving them Given that it was in print, I took that text very I could not pick up any sarcasm whatsoever. Hey, just before we let you go, she said, can't wait for David Warner to get behind the mic?
Speaker 3: Well what about this?
Speaker 5: I thought he wanted to open for Australia. Yes, I think the rest of the nation did as well. But we have officially welcomed Davy Warner into the Fox Cricket commentary box, the famous country commentary box for this summer and he'll be able to join the likes of Gilly and Was Makram and Kerry O'Keefe.
Speaker 3: You'll have some more jokes lined up right across the summer. But we've got lots of sport to keep everyone updated.
Speaker 1: Chao Sports and off season with Kao Sports. Get on board today, Von Sampson. I've mentioned it before, but I love the NRL and you're one of the best hosts in this country. Thank you so much for joining us this morning.
Speaker 3: That's too kind.
Speaker 1: Your father, he's on the money. It could be slightly risque before we straighten up after seven o'clock, you know, we fly the flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got a chance just to get a little bit blue, as we like to say. Gen Z Andrew Hayes and produces Zoe are giving up sex for their elaborate nighttime beauty routines. You heard bird hurt. They're giving up special cuddles so that they can wear chin straps, mouthguards, put pimple cream on all sorts, so they go to bed looking like a science experiment in the hope they'll wake up looking hot.
Speaker 1: When you say tin straps, do you mean like Craig David back in the day?
Speaker 2: Bit different? So yeah, basically they're giving it a miss in order to do all these things to their face and their chin and their neck so that they wake up looking pretty, which sounds like the dumbest thing I've ever read it.
Speaker 1: The big question is is it worth it? Produces Zoe, who is right in the sweets, But terms of finding and gen Z representatives, you're a skipper, I.
Speaker 4: Reckon, Yeah, it's good the morning shed and it's huge on TikTok of course. So it's all the things you do at night that make you look hideous so that you look beautiful in the morning. And yeah, like you said, Jodes, it involves like people strapping their nose down so they're not snoring and mouth breathing. And also so you wake up in the morning, you're not going roll over and you know, give me some You're gonna look awful until you take it all off.
Speaker 1: How's it working out for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so good. I don't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't participate in the morning shed, nor do I participate in morning sex. So I'm not some example of this one nothing from two. But I also don't do the whole the skincare things.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's actually quite seriously, the pressure we're putting on our young girls is really still a moment. I've been an eleven year old who I have to drag out of the house because she hasn't finished a beauty routine.
Speaker 1: I thought, you roll who has picked up this trend?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never found morning morning cuddles that appealing.
Speaker 1: Really, can I just now a knuckle down that as well. Yeah, who's having morning?
Speaker 2: No like it in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm too tired at night. Yeah, yes, joy, I can get around that.
Speaker 4: But it's the bad breath and the yeah and the puffy eyes and the oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But you just run to the toilet and you brush your teeth very quickly and just wipe down your pits and awake.
Speaker 3: You your morning ship and then you're ready.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror first thing in the morning, and I'm like, get away from me. It's a strange because it's myself. I get away from myself, Like who would want to sleep with that? Youre right though, like bad.
Speaker 5: Breath everything to start the day, need to live for a few hours, get you.
Speaker 2: Get all the endorphins running. It's a perfect way to get your day moving.
Speaker 1: Oh my very got.
Speaker 2: I wake up with and Hazy.
Speaker 1: What an absolute outstanding, slash easy way to score yourself five hundred.
Speaker 2: Bucks just like that. It can happen in an instant. All we have to do is pick up your phone and say I wake up with Jodie and Hazy And it's all thanks to our mate sets Jack's Cafe at Hungry Jackson. You've just absolutely smashed a breakfast burrito.
Speaker 1: Was I supposed to cheow that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I kind of yeah. I had a little duck like.
Speaker 2: A pelican pour it down your gob which is.
Speaker 1: Exactly what you just did, haven't I knew I was supposed to chew it, so tilted the head back and just let it slide down. That's fun, all right? So we haven't listening up actually on the weekend to take registrations via the Nova playoff? Should we get straight into one?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: And this makes you nervous, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 1: But what would come with this if it didn't go off? Is that jackpot?
Speaker 2: So true? We'll just keep jackpotting this thing until the cash holer goes off.
Speaker 1: Let's hope this comes through. We are going to speak to hopefully at least some lights of view and just put the numbers in there and we are ready to go. Oh, come on, come on, lie, I wake up with Jodi.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: Good morning to you, Elise.
Speaker 2: Good morning. How are you both going?
Speaker 1: Very very well? How are you going with five hundred bucks? Oh?
Speaker 2: I have excellent?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much?
Speaker 2: Are you losing your voice there? Release? I am a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ah, we genuinely thought this is not going to happen. We literally just spoke about this a couple of minutes ago, and here we are release five hundred bucks Richard.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I've been sitting by my phone saying that it was going to ring this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, Elise, Oh, we're so proud of you.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You go on maybe invest in some.
Speaker 1: Oh good on you, Elisa, and thank you so much for listening. We really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: It's toupily. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 1: Enough.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We can play any competition at any given time and it works.
Speaker 1: We just need details. Will than over playoff. You just get a random phone call. If you answer with I wake up with Jody and Hazy and it's us five.
Speaker 3: Hundred bucks, you're it's like a lease.
Speaker 1: Now, that's a job, that's a joke. That's a job, a job, a terrible job. We want some humor, yes, please please, that's what we do. If you're just cheat you for the first time, each and every Monday we do the Monday Morning joke of because we believe wholeheartedly the best way to start your week is with the future. It's just a little bit of humor.
Speaker 2: Sure, mate produces all you want to kick us up? I think so all right?
Speaker 3: Go on, man, what did the bra say to that?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Go on ahead, I'll give these to a left.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's a practical joke. Yeah, dad vibes so love that. It's nice.
Speaker 2: Let me take you into the classroom because a kindergarten teacher is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word definitely. To make sure the students have a good understanding of the words, she asks them to use it in a sentence. A kid puts up her hand and the teacher says, yes, go And she says the sky is definitely blue, and the teacher says, well, that is an entirely correct because sometimes it's gray and cloudy. Another student says grass is definitely green. Teacher again replies, if grass doesn't get enough water, it turns brown, so that isn't entirely correct either, And then little Billy puts up his hand.
Speaker 1: Billy.
Speaker 2: Billy says, defarts have lumps, and the teacher looks at Billy and says, that isn't really a question. You want to ask in a class discussion, but no, it doesn't, and Billy replies, then I definitely just ship my pets, all right, me?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm Billy Billy the antics of really every single time, he get it, and I'll finish it off. A guy who walks into a bar and says, hey, bartender, if I show you something incredible, can I have a free drink? The bartender thinks for a second and says, okay, but it would have to be something I've never seen before. The guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box and reveals a man who's less than a foot tall, along with a tiny Minichhi piano. A tiny man then starts playing at The bartender couldn't believe he serves a man he's free drink, and he says, that is incredible. Where did you find this little guy? The man says, well, I can tell you, but you'll have to give me another free drink. The bartender says, yeah, that's fine. Noways now tell me so. The man says, well, behind your bar out the back is a genie giving out free wishes to anyone who asks him. The bartender quickly gives a man his free drink, then rushes out the back to see the genie. The man takes another couple of SIPs of his drink before the bartender suddenly returned, slamming the back door on a wave of ducks. The bartender then says, I think the jenny must be going deaf or something. I asked the jenny for a million bucks. He then snapped his fingers and a million ducks appeared and says, here that definitely makes sense. Do you really think that I went up to him and wished for a ten inch penis? It's true story. I am the man.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 2: To know this is what you need to know.
Speaker 3: You know what you need to know.
Speaker 1: With Jody and easy, Oh Joe's give us some makes us go oh okay, well that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, if you are on Jetty Road, you can now feel just a little bit safer because Glenelg residents have successfully secured a broader dry zome which now takes in that main thoroughfare of Jeddie Road. So you can be fined two hundred and fifty dollars if you're if you've got a drink, if you've got alcohol on Jetty Road. As part of the Broad and Dry Zome, the government cracks down on anti social phavior.
Speaker 1: Well that makes sense. Last night, a disgruntled local said this the Channel seven news.
Speaker 6: There's too much raf down here and now that to cause trouble during the day.
Speaker 1: So it's all you riff raffers out there, it's time to keep that being closed and move along. Please move along, please, this is a dry zone.
Speaker 2: Riffraff a really underutilized term, don't you think. I challenge everybody to integrate riffraff into your everyday conversation today.
Speaker 1: What ref raff about?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, that's good. So there you go. That's that's an interesting one, isn't it. So I think if you're walking around sort of drinking during the day and Jenny Road's not a great.
Speaker 1: Thing, yeah, and keep it inside. I'm not sure it's good in your name now. But what used to be Jenni Road Hotel? Yeah it's been redone, Okay, I was in there not too long ago. What's the state of origin?
Speaker 2: Of course you did?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember the next day?
Speaker 2: How can I remember the next morning. How can I forget because you've had about two hours sleep and you weren't the best version of Andrew Hayes whatever.
Speaker 1: See, I thought I was the best version when I was living in the mind. But from then on reflection listening back then, perhaps you were right.
Speaker 2: I had to say at about one o'clock you went, oh my god, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: It was like I thought it was nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, very.
Speaker 1: Very important time for year twelves right now. It's an important time.
Speaker 3: Of your life.
Speaker 2: It is because the major exams start today for your sace and oh it doesn't bring back memories. Today is mathematical methods. That's one hundred and thirty minutes a long. That exam one that's two hours and ten minutes of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, that's funn isn't it? Can I say I was one of those absolute idiots who just the teachers would have been like, shut up, mate, we hear it every day. I'm that guy, goes, sir, miss, how is this going to help us in everyday life?
Speaker 2: How's algebra going to Is it going to help me in real life? Yeah? I do get that, though. I think we should teach our kids. You know how to calculate interest rates on a mortgage.
Speaker 1: For example, No, we don't want to because it hurts yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's very true. How'd you go on your exams? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ye I did them? Can I just say with my results? So I was in New South Wales, so it's an hsc Okay, so that's your end result. But it's again it's a score out one hundred. The score that I got didn't nail me. It enabled me direct entry to university, right in terms of any degree okay, not a single degree? Yeah, it was low enough.
Speaker 2: Do you know what raises a real red flags for me? The fact that you just call it university like as hyphon noted. That suggests to me that you shouldn't be allowed to go.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, doesn't university?
Speaker 2: University? It's one word, mate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got there in the end, really a few backdoors. I had to take. No direct entry for me. What about you? How'd you go? Legend?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not going to humble break.
Speaker 1: What score did you get?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I was in Queensland, so again different systems, so it was one to twenty one being the highest, twenty being the last. Yeah, I have a guess.
Speaker 1: Sixteen twenty the highest, no one being the lowest. Oh my gosh, see, I can't do mass. I didn't do it. I'd dropped mass through.
Speaker 2: You just said one was the highest when it was the lowest. You've just given me a sixteen four.
Speaker 1: Now I go six six. Oh that's pretty good. Sorry, I pretty happy with that.
Speaker 2: Could have une physio.
Speaker 1: I was, well, there you go much, and I'm trusting you. I did my hamstring and went to you were working on the wrong hamstring. I told you this, sofer. I told you this, sofer, And while the song was happening, ours was great as well. So it doesn't matter if you've got if you got ninety, but everyone else was getting one hundred, and then you were right down the bottom. Yep, I got sixty five in my mass exam, which I thought was really really good. Yes, I almost came they reckon. I almost came last in the entire of New South Wales. Is quite an achievement because pretty much the average was something like eighty seven percent and I popped a sixty five.
Speaker 2: Have you popped in sixty five?
Speaker 4: World?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You need if you made it to university, well done to do radio.
Speaker 1: Some good news for all the people out there who like words, there is there is a brand new word of the year producers. So it is in because she is the skipper of Generation Z. Let's get straight to it. The word of the year is.
Speaker 3: Bratt.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what go on?
Speaker 2: Is a feeling that's washing over me and it's Oh, it's underwhelming.
Speaker 1: It's very underwhelming.
Speaker 3: There is nothing underwhelming about Bratt.
Speaker 2: Okay, explain it for us, all right.
Speaker 4: Bratt newly defined in twenty twenty four as being characterized by confident, independent, independent, and hedonistic attitude.
Speaker 3: Oh it's an adjective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta work with me. So it's almost it's almost like live in the moment, take the best out.
Speaker 4: It came from Charlie XCX our Queen Bratt, which we all remember, the Apple Dance.
Speaker 1: The Brat Summer, brad.
Speaker 4: Summer an exciting news Australia. We are nearly at Bratt summer. The rest of the world has been living it while we've been in winter.
Speaker 3: But it's out turn.
Speaker 2: Did you do a brat European summer?
Speaker 4: I did do a Brat European summer. It wasn't very brady though.
Speaker 2: Braddie is like, why weren't you brady?
Speaker 4: Brat summer is like the heating, like centual, you know, Oh, it's really being independent and confident in yourself.
Speaker 3: It's pretty much.
Speaker 4: So it's a horny summer, maybe a man eating summer, that sort of.
Speaker 1: Google and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's the word of the year, which I mean in the past we've seen words like yolo and stuff.
Speaker 3: Make it so with that surprise that brad is the word of.
Speaker 2: You, You're our little resident feminist. Is it a good empowering word for girls? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love a good brat because you're choosing to be a brad. It's not it's like reclaiming the word. You know, brat in the past is like, oh, she's such a brat.
Speaker 3: This is like, yeah, I'm a brat.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you please use it in a sentence?
Speaker 3: I can't wait for my bright summer?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that works? What about this the word of the year? Brat sucks still to come. With Jody and on Adelaide's One Night, we're just chucking sentences around, see what works. Thank you for the education. Very well, it's good, have a bright day.
Speaker 3: It's going to go back to my brat booth that works as well.
Speaker 1: A couple of minute time, Let's play Nova's Birthday paid a chance for you just score one thousand bucks just for having a birth just.
Speaker 2: One last time, weren't there Brett Dolls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none of the rites with the Z but they're the same vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saxy, cute, popular boot got it.
Speaker 1: So what's they got to do with Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: Darmon Nothing, None of this has anything.
Speaker 1: So the Dolls we are right now in the garts of horse racing season. Oh, listen to him. Go listen to him. That one's winning, Heday, good job, keep it up there.
Speaker 2: Frank, What a rollercoaster on Saturday. For probably I would have to say the best jockey in the country at the moment that is Jamie Carr.
Speaker 1: Car's an absolute star buy.
Speaker 2: She's an incredible full disclosure, she's my husband's cousin, so we have a real family connection with a real vested interest in Jamie. So I was following it very closely on Saturday. What a rollercoaster. Andrew Hayes, Okay, so firstly she copped a ten meeting ban for running interference in one of her races. But then they said, but you don't have to serve it until after Melbourne Cup Day.
Speaker 1: How does that work? Can you defer you the suspensions? Yeah? Really, so it's.
Speaker 2: Like being suspended like from school, but then them saying nah, but you can do like muck up day first and then news is suspension you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think that if he got suspended before the AFL Grand Final there's a plague like, hey can I serve that next season?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, no problem.
Speaker 2: I don't think it works that way. She had a win in the Damien Oliver race, which was really emotional as well because it was on another will which was owned by the legendary Colin Colin McKenna who died last month, so she was in tears on the telly. And then and then, if that's not enough emotion, she was going into the gates in another race and her horse Hurry Curry sort of reared backwards and whacked her in the nose and she got a broken nose standing Flemington Racecourse with blood pouring out everywhere.
Speaker 1: Exclusive audio from that incident as well. It was quite graphic. That was Jamie's nose exploding all across her face. Believable scenes.
Speaker 2: And then she jumped on the Victoria Derby Horse gold Rush Guru and won the bloody thing one the big race of the day, the two million dollar race.
Speaker 1: That's quite the that's quite the adventure, that's quite the roller coaster.
Speaker 2: It was just unbelievable scenes. My husband was absolutely filthy because now not only is he not the best sportsman in the family, but he doesn't even have the most broken noses. Fum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll look at these scars and Jamie's like, actually, I'll beat you at that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll break my nose and then ride a winner.
Speaker 1: So I was about that Greggy boy.