Speaker 1: Hello, hang on, hello, Hello, we have a full house and we need to turn all the microphones.
Speaker 2: All microphone's going on. We've got to be a housekeeping today in the podcast too. Hello, maybe can we get the maybe to the studio?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Is it Mayby's birthday?
Speaker 3: Evening evening? Good morning and still evening, good evening. Team went out last night, well most of the team. We all went out, but we didn't all go out.
Speaker 1: We all went to the Nova Red room. We till Keita who is she's divine?
Speaker 3: I can't rolling and ready for use the word divide in.
Speaker 1: She's very sweet and she's gorgeous. She's a nice girl and she's a great performer.
Speaker 2: Hey, Clint, you and he yesterday for the family meeting, but we announced it's out Nandos Verry Verry Purple.
Speaker 1: It was his first day yesterday. House day two going day.
Speaker 4: Two is amazing. Yeah, it's good to be here when you guys are firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 1: Are you getting into the building yet? It's second day? Have you found the toilets? Have you found the kitchen?
Speaker 4: I haven't found the toilets, but the kitchen I found.
Speaker 5: Just think yeah, because data is always has always.
Speaker 1: Been and four You're going to ask for your opinion clean because I like Perry Perry, Perry Perry.
Speaker 4: Any I did see the listeners had voted on Nando's quite significantly.
Speaker 2: You go the fan page Nandos. Nando's Nanos is definitely doing well.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 3: No, I did not second?
Speaker 6: Is Perry Perry Perry Perry, Nandos Perry the platypus?
Speaker 4: You can tell I didn't do it because my name is not wrong and all of them, and that irks me so much.
Speaker 5: So boring Perry with the eye is unusual. I think I've ever seen Perry with.
Speaker 4: No It is unusual and people do get it wrong all the time.
Speaker 1: Is it sure for something?
Speaker 4: No, my mom picked it off a record. Is picked a record out of her collection, and that was.
Speaker 3: The name of Perry.
Speaker 1: It's a great, strong name.
Speaker 7: It's a really beautiful name, Perry.
Speaker 1: I think Perry with the why is like a female version of Perry, isn't it?
Speaker 4: I think, well, the eyes it's actually there was a trio of sister's named Perry.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've got it the other around.
Speaker 5: Female spelling of Brodie's technically so and the male spelling is why.
Speaker 2: I distinctly remember Nandos leaving last night and saying bye, okay, good boy went home. Boy distinctly remember the look he gave us this morning when he found out what time the team round.
Speaker 3: Who said that, well, no, not the team.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the team would have been not parting all night with the baby? Orders your baby sleep, tell.
Speaker 3: Them what happened.
Speaker 4: I for those of you that don't have children, nighttime is usually game time for when when you have a young baby.
Speaker 3: Because as black hawk down, our black.
Speaker 4: Hawk down hour, and so I was a bit nervous about leaving my wife. I was like, are you gonna be okay?
Speaker 3: Like I'm going out.
Speaker 4: We haven't really been out too much without each other at night time. She's like, no, no, no, go have a good time. I was like, great, get there. Put a beer to my lips. The second I put a bee to my lips, my phone goes off. I look at my phone, wife goes don't panic, nothing's wrong. But I just sliced the top of my finger off.
Speaker 3: What you don't need to.
Speaker 4: Come home right now, but on your way, could you pick up some bandages. So the whole time, in the.
Speaker 3: Back of my head did you go home. I did go. I waited.
Speaker 4: She wasn't chin carnarterie.
Speaker 3: You know, she was doing all right.
Speaker 4: But I got there. I had to go and pick up some some gauze on the way home, and she's she's got a huge, huge silicon glove over and then just like a giant thumb.
Speaker 1: How bad was the car?
Speaker 3: Pretty bad?
Speaker 4: And she's messaged me today saying she's gonna have to go to the nurse and think she's gonna get stitches because it bled me.
Speaker 1: What is is she working or full time mumming currently?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she just started back at work like the last couple of weeks. So she's a speech pathologist.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why she's going to the next in a hospital.
Speaker 4: No, she works in a child care doing.
Speaker 1: Pediatrics apology.
Speaker 3: I hope she's okay.
Speaker 7: To be sharing a mic is really cute. It's like they're shooting in a film. Quip, what does it heal? The world here.
Speaker 6: Is just going to send you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, you're talking about we Are the Word. Have you watched that documentary? No?
Speaker 8: No, no, The Linel Richie Prince, Michael Jackson there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you watch the documentary.
Speaker 8: They literally stand around like this, we are the world, we are the children, we are the one to make it brighter day, So let's talk there.
Speaker 1: Are Yeah, that was really cool anyway. In the docco it's called the Greatest Night in Music. I think they all sound around like this on their own microphone. But they want to do the whole song in one take, and each person has a line. So sometimes they get to like the nineteenth person and they'd screw up. Then they have to go back to the start. And then these people would get this far and they'd get to the same person, they'd screw it up. Back to the spot. People waiting afterwards, We like it went to like eight o'clock in the morning. They were still trying to record this song after the Grammy. It is amazing.
Speaker 7: There are some better singers than others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, because it was. It was all the best singers in the world, from Michael Jackson to one of Richie Prince, didn't turn up, Tina Turner, They're all in it. Whitney Houston, it's real. And then there's country singers.
Speaker 7: Anyway that looks like you too.
Speaker 6: Can you sing?
Speaker 1: Did you hear him singing? Bonjovi this morning pretty good. That is a bad key. That living on a prayers and it's really hard to hit the high note for everyone. We all struggle.
Speaker 9: It's incredibly high.
Speaker 3: You're ready, no, not ready, and there it goes and it's.
Speaker 1: F came ready.
Speaker 2: We are the one hand, the one hand, we will the ones.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: It's to make it better place for well me sing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Are the you. That was.
Speaker 8: Slappy.
Speaker 1: Then it's like.
Speaker 3: Stevie, that's the lights on single?
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the piano player, Stevie Wonder, Stevie Wonder. He starts giving other people lessons. He's really funny in it. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's amazing thing. Yeah, seriously watch it, watching this long weekend I can.
Speaker 3: That's our next lights on single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really fun. It's so dorky to listen to that song and like try and pick all the voices as they go because they do one line each.
Speaker 3: Should we do it today?
Speaker 1: I'm seriously put on the start of it, keep it on the start, pick it as soon as you hear a voice, picket what your microne? Okay? From the start. This is a fun Friday podcast.
Speaker 3: It's twenty second intro. That's step.
Speaker 1: It's the orchestra.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm going to get to it for compy can he Stevie?
Speaker 3: No, it's the charity.
Speaker 6: The algorithm doesn't care to charity standing by.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we can play this much. And that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Here we go there, that's that's Linel, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Linel. We've got Lionel go down.
Speaker 1: Okay, must come together as well. Now I think that's Steve is Steve Wonder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's still no, No, no, it's not that.
Speaker 1: I think that's Kenny Rogers.
Speaker 3: We're going to get a copyright for Lionel.
Speaker 7: That's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Michael like coming up, Jesus not let someone else.
Speaker 3: Say that the country? When does whack? Guys start?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gonna get better. So Diana Ross, Diane.
Speaker 10: Warri got the game, guys, please Diana Ross.
Speaker 1: That's Cyana Ross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can I die? I've known that voice anywhere?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Diana? Michael Jackson and Diana Ross in the first charter to be there, guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is a huge cart Yeah its Jackson heaven.
Speaker 1: There she goes, she stands out like she stays it's really.
Speaker 3: Had to be this.
Speaker 1: Anyone going to watch it this way?
Speaker 3: I'll watch it.
Speaker 7: I got you.
Speaker 3: How long is it?
Speaker 1: I'm back ninety minutes. It's a proper documentary.
Speaker 3: You've gone, I'm up.
Speaker 5: Should we put it on?
Speaker 6: I would go for.
Speaker 10: I could go for one because I need a bloody Mary, and then I'll be ready to rock.
Speaker 1: I was going to suggest, no, are you going to sleep?
Speaker 3: Let me keep going.
Speaker 1: I might keep going although it's a long weekend. She's only twenty five.
Speaker 6: I'm going for a pup crawl in Collingwood tonight. I would mind starting name.
Speaker 4: Fucking go.
Speaker 3: What was your idea to go to Electric last night?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: I said it to Ali as I as I stood up to leave ROSSI we're just doing a lemon Cello shot, and I was like, I'm going home. Then I said to Ali, will we just have a look in Electric and.
Speaker 3: See how busy it is?
Speaker 6: And she finds somewhere another lemon Cello shot, downs it and goes, fuck yeah, And then I was like, I'm joking, I'm going home. She's like no, and then Brodie wobbles over. He's like, I'm going to Electric.
Speaker 2: Not ruined my boss? Everyone going, you're still here. I was like, don't keep saying that. You're giving me a complex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kept saying, you don't even make sense. I think you were having conversations in your own head and then you come out with the punchline and I'm like, you started. I was in a conversation with someone and then you just told the end of this story. And I was like, you didn't tell the start of that story. I know this, I know the story, so I get what you're saying. But to the person sitting next to me, which I think happened to be our boss, he was like, I might know. He just told the end of that story about the start.
Speaker 9: He just wanted the good bit.
Speaker 3: And then I said the wrong thing at the.
Speaker 1: Night God, I told him something at the Red Room, and he decided, you know, when you give someone a little piece of funny information about something that happened, and instead of just going, oh, that's funny, he decided to want to be a part of it. So we went to someone involved and tried to have a conversation about it, but got it completely.
Speaker 3: And she just looked at me like, what are you to are you talking about?
Speaker 1: He throw me in it because you're like Lauren told me and I'm like, that's not what happened.
Speaker 6: Can we also talk about at the very end, when Keita had left the stage, Kita's band were doing you know that band, yeahtro where they go for an or They're like waiting for thirty seconds and I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To and.
Speaker 6: You were walking up to obviously like do the ending of the night, but I don't know, you just kind of preempted the end of the band a little too early.
Speaker 3: Jason.
Speaker 6: Then you're on the side of the stage, but you had to commit to being there, and then you just had the air drumsticks going trying to match when they goes in the big dramatic do.
Speaker 3: Do do in My Best Life?
Speaker 1: We cut them off.
Speaker 6: No, no, it was just.
Speaker 1: Yeah you could drum yeah, yeah, yeah. Then we got up and said how good to the band ladies and the drummer sick da.
Speaker 3: Great bond, great.
Speaker 1: Bund, great bud. You have a bun sitting out the front.
Speaker 3: Was that their varn?
Speaker 1: That would be.
Speaker 3: Did you go you know backstage? Did you go out the back door? That was weird, like backstage didn't connect to the dressing room.
Speaker 1: You had to go out, yeah, the door and went.
Speaker 2: Just that way, and then I walked out as you shut the door, car part with the beer. I'm like And then I walked in the front entrance.
Speaker 3: The gig started.
Speaker 1: That's funny because someone said how funny. Jasonly got here for the end, and I was like, what are you talking about. They're like, you just rolled up. I'm like, no, we have. At the same time, I walked in the car.
Speaker 2: As a joke, I said to the Supernovas at the front door, I'm like her if I'm not late. They're like, no, man, it's on there, here's a car.
Speaker 1: It was the guys from Lorna. She said, how funny. He's just rocked up, and I was like, you were fu you were on another planet though.
Speaker 3: I came in ready to go Daddy.
Speaker 1: Dad wanted a night out.
Speaker 3: Dad want to night out? Dad got it. Dad's never going had a nice coat Ellen last night, Chase, thank you, Jesse.
Speaker 1: Have we seen any photos. I'm nervous about that. I didn't get any. Let's get them before they go to press.
Speaker 7: Proven those in a week.
Speaker 1: I was going to suggest we call him, but I don't. Who was fighting in public?
Speaker 3: You want to go in the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, I got a texture of him that just said morning.
Speaker 3: Did you reply? What did you say?
Speaker 1: Morning's supposed to be the gym? At seventh, I said, are you at the gym?
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 1: Negative? It's and it wasn't because I've got his schedule. He's changed.
Speaker 3: Set through it tomorrow. I've got something very Oh, here we go then, and then.
Speaker 1: You're not leaving.
Speaker 6: We just got doing this again.
Speaker 9: No, it's about something that I did a week ago that I'm going to have to set through tomorrow night, and I'm really not looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Can we guess? Give us a hint?
Speaker 3: Hang on? Hang on? So it's something you committed.
Speaker 1: To last week.
Speaker 9: I committed to doing this two months ago, and then I had to follow through with it last week, and then I'm going to have to reap my.
Speaker 7: So the so.
Speaker 3: You have to read what I've sawn tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: What you were?
Speaker 2: He said, swingers club? And tomorrow night you've got to tell the husband.
Speaker 9: No, but okay, kind of in the realm.
Speaker 1: But my guess was the realm not okay. You are going to a.
Speaker 3: Ah, okay, it's not that close to the round.
Speaker 1: You are going to propose.
Speaker 2: No, no, you're going to wing set from Bummings and tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: You're building it.
Speaker 7: So anyone else have a guess and you're you're pregnant.
Speaker 6: You spot on with an audio baby.
Speaker 9: No double date, No no, no, no, no, not a double date.
Speaker 3: It's tomorrow night.
Speaker 9: Is a theater show, which is what I'm really not looking forward to.
Speaker 3: Draculas, it's burlesque. No, no, full tassels.
Speaker 9: Couldn't be worried about yours. I have been in a burli this show before, but that's a different story. So this is you're so random, so you know what, He's one I want to follow in a van. So about two months ago, my partner is producing a theater show and she asked me for a favor and said, we need to record some vocals for it. You're an audio person and you've got a home studio. Can you do it for me? I was like, yeah, that's that's fine. I record some of the actors and stuff. And she also said, oh, and there's a male character in it that I'm thinking maybe you could voice because you do some voicing stuff. It's just some tender guy and there's a launchy line in there. Would you be cool with that, and I was like.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's whatever.
Speaker 3: I'll help out.
Speaker 9: Last week I did the recording for it and I got the script, and it was the first time I.
Speaker 3: Saw the script. Oh no, why don't you just read it to us? No?
Speaker 9: I can't.
Speaker 1: It's have you got the script?
Speaker 3: I do. We'll all just go quiet. I cannot.
Speaker 9: I cannot read it.
Speaker 1: Read it.
Speaker 4: You won't be able to read it.
Speaker 3: Read to read it.
Speaker 1: I guarantee would love to read.
Speaker 9: It, to be honest, Brady, probably I I'm bringing it up right now, record the script in front of the writer and produce another producer to a script. Two of the female actors and from the show, one seing, I'm just finding there was a line. Okay, it's the boy lines, and this.
Speaker 1: Everyone quiet.
Speaker 7: I feel that maybe we can keep each other company. Do you want me to read the hair lines as well? If you want, I'd like that, she says. Imagine I'm in your bed, caressing your soft skin. Okay, she says, I grab your face and breathe into your soul. We breathe in each other's mouths. Fuck, I want to breathe you in so badly, baby, she says. Oh, yeah, he says, yeah. Fuck, are you cool if we keep going like this?
Speaker 3: Her?
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, he says, what are you into? She says, oh, hang on, He says, baby, you there, I want to know what I can do to make you feel good. This isn't too bad? Well, she says, I'm into what you're into.
Speaker 10: Daddy, he says in capses a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesus Christ, he says, he's got the giggles.
Speaker 7: Do you sound like a woman?
Speaker 1: Each other?
Speaker 10: On?
Speaker 3: This? Is? This?
Speaker 7: Is this?
Speaker 3: That's the next bit. She says.
Speaker 7: That whole secret asking of the secrets needs to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 6: It does not even mean.
Speaker 3: I might come along with this.
Speaker 1: What she wrote this?
Speaker 9: No, no, she's producing the show. Friend of hers. She's producing it. A friend of hers wrote it. It's called past debate.
Speaker 3: It's about.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 3: There that line makes sense.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it's a debate and it's and yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 3: I agreed to go to it. D reference.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the finally, JESU.
Speaker 3: Sure we got that time stamp.
Speaker 7: There's a few there you maybe beeps, yeah, maybe maybe beeps and that and that one at the start of the podcast as well.
Speaker 1: We should go back to we are the work.
Speaker 3: Just quickly we are.
Speaker 10: Did you so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the singer that's the Cindy law a bit.
Speaker 5: So we actually got in trouble from management last night.
Speaker 3: So they reached out to me and they said.
Speaker 1: Just be on the podcasts.
Speaker 5: Yes, they said, okay, this is two days in a row now that So what happens here is when we finish our shift, we just pretty much press a button, walk out, all good, and then Drive, who you would know as Ricky, Tim and Joel come in and do their show and Joel comes from Melbourne. But for that to happen you have to press a few buttons and so then that then gets broadcast out to Melbourne. But what's happening for the last two days is when Jace leaves the studio as we know, with his little fat sausage fingers, and he smashes the buttons on the desk. He's been knocking certain buttons, and for the last two days in a row, we haven't been receiving the Drive show because of Jason's what are you doing clumsiness?
Speaker 7: What do you mean we haven't been receiving.
Speaker 5: He's been pressing buttons unbernown it's to himself that hasn't been going, hasn't been going to air.
Speaker 7: The entire Drive show.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: So everywhere else around the country goes, hey, it's Rickey, Jim and Joel in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: But not only that.
Speaker 6: That was that was one of the two days there was dead air, but the order of the two days there was no venation with DJ Scudder in the mix for a Saturday night, so it was pumping techno A Can.
Speaker 1: I just say when I drove into work at five point thirty this morning and I heard Clint reading the news, which he doesn't normally do, the five thirty news, and I waited till the news finished. Then what are you doing the five thirty newsbreakers? What are you talking about? I'm still on the way in, So once again we played yesterday's news this morning, ladies and gentlemen. So someone's not checking something.
Speaker 5: So the videos have come through and it turns out.
Speaker 3: Its Big Boy.
Speaker 1: Wait, I want to see the video. Let me see the video.
Speaker 6: Classage fingers have lost the video on the Prince Child.
Speaker 1: Why you're so hardcore on Prince Charles having sausage fingers? Because what does he do? You say that I have really long fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your fingers are he throws that on.
Speaker 1: I don't think they are like little chip play. We are the world.
Speaker 2: Just one more time, guys, have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: We are We are the children.
Speaker 10: We are the ones to make the brother