Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day. Lady Adelaides, Welcome to the studio. One of our favorites from the Adelaide thirty six is if you don't mind his name, his eyes they come free.
Speaker 2: Oh here he is. And you know what, we don't get to say this too often or ever. A double threat dominating on the hardwood floor but also on the stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I went to see your show last year in the Fringe and it was incredible. I have to say, from the first moment that you opened your mouth and the song that it was just I was blown away.
Speaker 1: I had goosebumps.
Speaker 3: You are so incredibly talented and we're doing it all again this year.
Speaker 4: We are doing it all again this year. The intro will be a little different this year, be bore, high energy. Yeah, last year's show was it was very vulnerable, very raw. So I feel like we needed a clean X sponsor. At the end of it was all the tears. But yeah, I decided to sort of keep it a little bit lighter this year and we'll hit some heavy points, but yeah, we won't go as as far you know, low and make everyone you know feel depressed and upset in the crowd, but yeah, keeping a high energy. Yeah, it's called more of Me, So it'll just be more and more and more, some more originals. I wrote some more songs for this show, so I'm excited to share those with everybody.
Speaker 2: Is it the same buzz that you feel when you're on stage and never one's chanting and they're loving what you're doing, versus when you're in the basketball court dominating? What's it lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you know what that questions, it's a when I get a fair bit and obvious and a very obvious question. I think the difference is I can control, at least what I do in my shows. I know, you know, I can go into a show knowing what songs I'll seeing, knowing what sort of apart from like a few audience interactions, I sort of know, whereas a game, I've just got no idea like what's going to come my way. So the rush is the same, but the experience getting there is a little different.
Speaker 3: You touch on coming out in your show, which is why it's so deeply emotional. I saw you in an interview the other day, and you see you're still the only gay, professional, openly gay professional basketballer on the planet. Would you like to see more people feel comfortable enough to come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I'd love to.
Speaker 4: And in that title, you've got to chuck mail in there, because there are some amazing female athletes who have come out very proudly, but yeah, in the male space, I'm the only one still and I would love to see it. You know, I know the feeling of being so nervous and scared and hiding and all that stuff, but I also now know the feeling of being free and not having to worry about that.
Speaker 2: So I would just love.
Speaker 4: For someone else to have that experience and just get that feeling of.
Speaker 2: It's going to be okay sort of thing. You surprised not more people have come out, because I've got to be honest, when you came out, when Josh Cavallo came out, all the reaction that I saw was fantastic, well done, and that's excellent, and then all of a sudden, we're like excellent, and we play on. Yeah, we do play on.
Speaker 4: And you know, things happen in the background that people don't see that that might, you know, hinder someone from coming out. There's still locker room homophobia. There's still really uncomfortable environments for people in sport, male sport in particular, So you know, everyone's situation is different and there might just not be the environment that someone wants to sort of explore that. But you know, I was lucky enough to have a great environment in Melby United and now at the sixers to feel very comfortable in that space. And I don't know if I'm surprised that no one else has come out, but it's just I don't know, it would be just really really nice and sort of time. You know, I've had my moment, it's probably time for someone else to have theirs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let's talk about then A thirty six is on the verge of playoffs, probably should have locked in a playoff position already by now. Has that been a bit frustrating that probably three games ago you could have locked it down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, And we know that, and you know, we're not happy with ourselves in that sort of in that way at all.
Speaker 2: You know, we know we should have come out and played.
Speaker 4: Our best game for us sold out Adela had thirty six is fan base and Adeline Entertainment Center, and our last home game, we just absolutely didn't give the fans what they deserved. We lost that game, and then it's sort of spiraled and snowboard into the next game. And we've just really focused this week on resetting, coming back together, having one last regular season game, and you know, getting that win in Perth.
Speaker 2: So do you go in with confidence and thinking anything could happen as it stands right now off the back of last night? The stats will tell us that the il Hawks are the best team in the NBL and you beat them three times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you guys should be the best hit with your lineup, you should be the best team in the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And we have the ability, like you said, to be the best or the worst, and we're our worst enemy, you know, ourselves. And we've been saying that all year. I don't know, you'd think by now we'd sort of have it. But sometimes it just doesn't click out there, and there's a lot of variables going on. You know, we don't just show up and play basketball, so there's so many things going on, and when you're out there, you know, pressures get to you sometimes and you just it just doesn't all the way.
Speaker 2: You wanted to.
Speaker 1: When things start to go a little bit, pair of shape.
Speaker 3: Do you feel the responsibility as a team leader to step up and go right, let's go boys, and like try and turn the mood around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I can try a few of us on the team. Who are you experiencing the NBA? We try, but yeah, like our leadership team is, you know, our focus is on other players sort of thing, and it's very Yeah, we just we have to come together, Like it.
Speaker 2: Can't just be one or two people.
Speaker 4: I know, someone has to sort of spark it, but honestly, we've got so much talent that we need to even it out, and we need to be one as a team as opposed to having sort of one person step up. Yeah, we found that that's sort of what works best for us, where we're working together collectively as opposed to sort of one or two people kind of doing their own thing.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll during this interview, we've covered some pretty heavy topics and now it's time to go real deep.
Speaker 2: Now it's time to get to the most important thing, and that is Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yesterday I did my list of top five ice creams of all time.
Speaker 1: Today Andrew Hayes counted.
Speaker 3: With his top five list of best biscuits of all time. So Isaac Humphrey, let's go first with your top ice cream ever, your favorite in the world.
Speaker 4: I did a cop out to choose Napoloton because it's three.
Speaker 2: Oh okay? Is that an option? A baseman, a proper spanner in the works the stick that's got to be like, well, let's go to options.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the head of the International ice Cream Committee, and that's Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 1: Can he choose Napolitana?
Speaker 2: Yes, mainly because it's like Humphreys, but yes it it in?
Speaker 1: Okay all right? Which brings me to your drum roll. Please you're here.
Speaker 2: We go, there we go, biscuits. Uh tim tam.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: I understand that, and I accept that because it's a really, really delicious sweep. I had a number two. It's up, it's up or roundabouts.
Speaker 1: Gess what came in at number one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to what would it be for you? It was the Monte Carlo for me. Can you explain what that one is? Because I feel like I'm on the same page there. The Monte Carlo was one. It's got it's like a cream sort of red feeling in amongst these sorted creams and it's like an oval to be for another one. I'm thinking of the one that sort of has the chocolate.
Speaker 2: You're a fan. I could flip between Tim Tam.
Speaker 1: Or that everyone's saying the Kingston.
Speaker 2: I said, I didn't like the Kingston. Yeah, but I don't want to piss off. I was like, you have to do seven hundred Goodluck on Friday night as well, And it looks like you're probably gonna make it anyway, but it'd be nice to hit into the playoffs with a nice window of the Wildcats. It definitely would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful, Thank you so much, Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks. The following segment is for mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it if it easily offended.
Speaker 1: Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 3: He's only money, Jody and Hazy is six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a chance for us just to be a little bit extra, a little bit blue, a little bit ris guay before we just straighten up, ever so slightly after seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Shows, So true, what have you got for me?
Speaker 2: Please, I've got a question for I'm gonna get straight to your beautiful husband Greg has he had a visectomy?
Speaker 1: No need, no no.
Speaker 3: After I had at my last child, that doctor said to me, do you want me to put it a little not in your tubes?
Speaker 2: I was like, yes please, So you've had a visectomy. Basically, it's what's your procedure.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know it's.
Speaker 3: Like a female vasectomy, I guess anyway. I was like, well, while we're here in my stomach's open, go for.
Speaker 4: It, mate.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no more children for the office.
Speaker 2: There you go. Well, Greg's in the market fraud. And what I will say is that he should be like this particular doctor in Taiwan and be a bit of a romantic.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What about this? The plastic surgeon in Taiwan posted footage to Instagram where he gave himself of a sectimquite a legend. Doctor chen we Nong, a plastic surgeon, performed at a SECTI me on himself as a gift to his wife, aiming to prevent for pregnancies after having three children. Yeah, that's the idea. He documented the procedure on Instagram, expressing understandable nerve busness beforehand and cautioning others against attempting a self operation due to its dangers. You don't want to shake your hand in that situation, do you know? Oh my gosh, despite experiencing discomfort the night after, he reported feeling normal the following day. That's such a flex. Hey, who did you proseect me? I did? Did you not do yours? I have a question.
Speaker 1: It's a bit graphic.
Speaker 3: So if he's performing his own persect me, how is he seeing the undercarriage to be able to get down there and do the little I presume it.
Speaker 2: That's a very good call. There must be some sort of camera device, right, Okay, do you think because I'm in the market to pseect me? Are you here? We're done? Here, we're done?
Speaker 1: Are you're tapping out here?
Speaker 2: We're three done? Do you think I should do it myself? I've watched a lot of YouTube videos.
Speaker 3: I think you're a very clever man with lots of skills, and you should also do it on it?
Speaker 2: Okay, radio order this. I'm not I'm not joking with this. It's nice now as well, so she probably won't here. We spoke about this not too long ago with my wife. I said, do you think do you think I should get a vasectomy. I'm not kidding, she said, do you think your hand's capable of getting pregnant? So it's probably not on the rise in ear time. So this is a big chance for me just to soak up so much wisdom from Jody Oddie, who, yes, they launched herself into a different stratosphere with one of the greatest pieces of radio of all time. Am I right in saying that producer Flak who's been in the business for twenty five years. Absolutely, it was weeks in planning to bring Jodie's Top five Oh my gosh, Jodes, it's really hot at the moment. So Jody did top five ice creams? May I speak some of those applause are coming from different countries as well.
Speaker 3: Really, it's gone global, it's gone into Nashville, it's gone viral.
Speaker 2: It's gone viral.
Speaker 3: I like to say, well, listen to you, smarty pants. If you want something done, then you can do it yourself.
Speaker 1: If you didn't like my.
Speaker 3: List of top five ice cream which flies in the face of the rest of Adelaide, who apparently seemed to love it. I got a lot of feedback, a lot of texts, a lot of calls, et cetera, saying, hey, I thought this should have been number three. I thought that should have been number one. That's fine, come up with your own damn list.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys getting paid to do this, all that qut sort of stuff. Just remind us as well quickly.
Speaker 3: Number one was number one? Was your golden gay times of melting your mouth. It will biscuity, crumbly bits delicious.
Speaker 1: That's pretty fair, ice cream nirvana.
Speaker 2: Guess what it's my turn? And which area am I going? Yeah? Here we go, brace yourself, sweaty.
Speaker 5: It's the biggest list Adelaide Radio Ezy Top five sweet biscuits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, Top five sweet biscuits. I thank you. I didn't need a round them because haven't even started yet, so much appreciate that. All right, let's get straight into it, and you know what, We'll start of the shortbread cream cream. Okay, thank you? What is that short bed cream? And he's got so many brothers and sisters from the sort of cream's family, right, he's in there. I feel like the shortbread cream is a bit of a stabilizer, like he's the mature one of the group, very reliable. Shortbread by itself is magnificent. Chuck a wop of cream in there, and you've got a heavenly party.
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 2: Let's go to number four, and that is, yeah, my favorite of yours show. It's the tiktoktoks. The only issue I have with tiktoks is you can't stop at one. You can't stop at two, three, four or five. You've got to have at least four or five rows. It's about three or four point row.
Speaker 3: I will give you this one because it's very nostalgic.
Speaker 1: Takes me back to my childhood.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's jump into number three. What with sound effects too, by the way, and that is the humble oreo. I can't go right. Oh yeah, but again the dangers with oreos are good luck stopping you just one, two, three or four, and then all of a sudden you've eate in the whole pack and you look at yourself and like, is this me? Am? I?
Speaker 3: Am?
Speaker 2: I a bit of a mess? Number two Tim Tams, of course, well, tim Tams are a number two. So that's controversial because most people put them at number one. Sweet biscuit, it feels like it's a chocolate snack. It's above being just a biscuit. But it's really really up there. And I'll tell you what a few Tim Tams have been through this rig. Let me tell.
Speaker 1: You a quick question for you.
Speaker 3: Are an original guy, because there's so many incarnations original?
Speaker 2: Original or a double chock cut? Yeah right, But what I will say is if you've got the double chalk, they're too it's too heavy to do a Tim Tam slam, right, so you need original to do a tim Tam slam. Of course you don't know what it is. You buy each corner and suck through the teoy coffee. It's a very very unattractive process, but it takes it tastes absolutely delicious. Okay, okay, oh, here we go, Here we go. Before we get there, can I just go through some honorable mentions? The humble Mint slice didn't make my top five. But also, and this is a little bit controversial, the Delta Cream another beautiful member of this sort of cream family. Delta Cream, the chocolate outside one, not the Kingston. I don't care for.
Speaker 1: Kingston shut the shute.
Speaker 2: The one with the chocolate biscuit with the cream in the middle. That's a Delta Cream. And I guess that brings me to number one. I think this is pretty obvious, but maybe it's not given the Tim Tam came in at number two. Yeah, that's right, it's the it's the beautiful Monte Carlo. So here's the thing about the Monte Carlo as well. Not only does it reign supreme in that little family. And let's not get started on the orange creams, losers. Everyone bows down to the Monte Carlo. It's not as moorish as a Tim Tam. So sure have another one, and you're not going to feel like an absolute fat mess.
Speaker 3: I can, I can I argue and say, I think your Monte Carlo is a little bit bland.
Speaker 2: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to go the ice bod.
Speaker 2: You're bland your plan.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to go on ice boat.
Speaker 4: Bovo.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful combination of biscuit, marshmallow and coconut and the kicker.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the I vova. I'm sorry, I'm past the age of six coconut on their biscuits for goodness sake. Hey give us some feedback. You can call us thirteen twenty fourteen or send us a text. I full double nine nine nine on nine how we go sweet biscuits?
Speaker 3: Oh mate, you think I revolutionized radio yesterday?
Speaker 1: The lands got to change.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, James. I appreciate that. We'd love you. Entlemen. Battle of the Bank is a chance for you to choose Simmusic fairly leave for Jode, he already wants it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, So we've pimped up Battle of the Bangers for twenty twenty five. We've made a few tweaks, a few changes the voice style. To explain those changes, because I can't is produced as a week.
Speaker 2: More good morning.
Speaker 6: So basically we have a random year generator. We'll give it a buzz it. We'll give us a random year. I'll give you six songs from that year. You're going to listen to them blind. You can buzz in and choose your song. Once you've chosen, you catch sure, so you choose the music for the people to choose the music.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: So what happens though if we don't, if we leave it too late, you.
Speaker 6: Get the last one by the fault. The last song could be really good.
Speaker 3: Or it could be real.
Speaker 2: It could in there. All right, let's jump into the generator flag. How's won the Flag. I finished primary school, did you.
Speaker 1: I wasn't born yet.
Speaker 6: There isn't there Always a lot happened in that year, actually a few things. Harry Potter and the Bosphorus Stone in the first book from the Harry Potter series.
Speaker 1: Work the list, not not the movie, the book, the book.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, yeah, I've got We started the books in ninety ninety seven.
Speaker 2: How we don't rec with a bit, just so you know. The movie was two thousand and one and it was an absolute okay, calm down ned.
Speaker 6: South Park also started, Titanic was released. Oh, yes, Diana died, Princess Diana, I know seven, it's a big one. And the Tori is b Ig released his album Life After Death.
Speaker 2: It was a big here.
Speaker 1: Can you remember where you were when Princess Diana died?
Speaker 2: Yes, I was at home and I saw it on my mum and dad's TV in their bedroom.
Speaker 1: Did you have TVs in beck Music.
Speaker 2: Yes, we had TV col Okay, one channel.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's she apparently she heard it in Uturo that.
Speaker 2: Was bruined, just a speckle.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, we'll go throughout six songs. Your name is your buzz to select the song you just guys in some number one easy, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, it's the first one.
Speaker 1: Either of you any take it?
Speaker 2: Here we go? God you guys. Jody, so you have got Mbamba by the Handsome Boys Handsome all right. That means there's four songs left. I'm not in competition, but I'm still good.
Speaker 6: At it's it's I'm fighting myself now, Yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Song three there you go.
Speaker 2: From Saxify saxafy you, but only got to I'm getting ready now. I like it's but it's a no from me, just kidding, just kidding, it's a yes, it's a yes. This is crazy.
Speaker 6: I've been given to the last song.
Speaker 2: So this is what you could have tut good song, great, great, great tune.
Speaker 5: Your drink, she drink?
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 6: So the selections have been made song number two Jody yep and from number five Spies if you like sp A.
Speaker 3: Quick question and producers are in the new format. Is there a glitch in the system whereby if you choose a song, can we swap ye you are?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to orchestrate a trade? It's like a really random trade, bombshell trade. Luka doncic to the Lakers Anthony Davis. So your wife stop bringing it back to basketball, all right, I guess we say at Jodi and Hazy get voting. Let's go and.
Speaker 3: Probably what was the most extraordinary radio you'll ever hear. I did a top five ice creams of all time list yesterday. Turned out to be quite controversial. A lot of chat around it around Adelaide.
Speaker 2: You generated so much hype, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of a lot of feedback as well. You counted that with your top five biscuits this morning, But we found out something about you that blew all our little damn minds.
Speaker 1: Let's go back, please.
Speaker 2: I dont get the fascination with caramel. I haven't really tried it properly enough to hate it.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of you saying I hate things and I haven't even tried them.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: Goodness.
Speaker 2: I've never in a gay time. My kids like the gay Times. Well that's your number one ice scream.
Speaker 3: It's very, very difficult to revolutionize radio when you haven't even.
Speaker 2: Tried cheers, didn't you fire up?
Speaker 3: Well by that point you had needled me and pushed me about my list for about an hour and a half, so I was.
Speaker 2: On the edge and all of a sudden, Jerdy just went back, which is fine. He was the gay time that did it.
Speaker 3: I've actually warned you my rage at the moment, I can go from nord to one hundred like that.
Speaker 1: My friend, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What it is for something in the air, jeez, Louise, I am read hot.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So then off there you told us something something else that you hadn't tried in terms of food, and we went what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said that I've never had fairy bread. I was never exposed to fairy bread as a youngster from southwest New South Wales. I never went to any sort of birthday party full stop where there was fairy bread available, and now, obviously, as an adult, one hundreds and thousands on buttered bread. Come on, grow up, Peter Pan.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you grew up in a town, Beckham, New South Wales, population points and five and you're the only one in your year.
Speaker 2: Group, true, and there's no one in the year above school captain two years in a row. Baby, it's never been done before.
Speaker 3: Which meant you subsequently had no mates. So as a small child you didn't get invited to birthday parties, which is really.
Speaker 2: Really well dad is a little bit sad. But let's not go down there. Even throughout that, even now, I want to poet my kids they eat it, they love it, but fairy bread not come on?
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing with fairy bread, it has to be on white bread. You can't do fairy bread on multi.
Speaker 2: Can I get brown bread? That's too healthy?
Speaker 1: Yes, fairy bread is delicious.
Speaker 3: And as a child, you're like, the first thing you look for when you get to a party, where's fairy bread?
Speaker 2: Really? Okay? You like to try it.
Speaker 3: As you grow up and you go to parties, things change a little bit. You look for other things when you get there, you know what I mean, like the bar, the bar. But as a small child, you're like, where's the very bread?
Speaker 2: Right? So as a child, that's your equivalent of a glass of wine. Where's a ferbred? I need a piece of ferrybread in my hand before I can even start talking.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent? Do you want me to try and make you feel better?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm enjoyed, even though you poked and plot of at my traumatic childhood.
Speaker 1: Let's make you feel better.
Speaker 3: Let's let's make six year old hazy the version of you feel better. Thirteen twenty four ten. What haven't you tried? What food should you have tried? But you never have in your whole entire life. We want to hear from you, and every caller that gets on air goes in novers running for the cash or the car.
Speaker 2: Ah right, I love that you're trying to make me feel better, Joe's that's right, even tho it was you that made me feel bad in the first day.
Speaker 1: This is Adelaide's favorite.
Speaker 2: Wait Awakenes across Adelaide say it's Jody Hazy and I seem to have really, really aggressively offended Jody by revealing to her that I've never had fairy bread before. My right, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Joe heard he was a child. Oh that's right, Deirdre Hayes by not feeding her son very but.
Speaker 2: You bring my mother to a satan and you know that.
Speaker 3: So we're taking a calls this morning thirteen, twenty four ten. What happened you etian that you probably should have. Let's go to Stacey from Parkside. Good morning, Stace. What haven't you tried? I've never tried coffee?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Stacy, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Okay, why why I just the smell of it.
Speaker 2: I just hate.
Speaker 6: I don't know, maybe you're growing up as a kid like I get woke up the morning with the smell of like instant coffee brewing from my parents, And yeah, never tried it, never wanted to. Yeah, it's never never been something I've really wanted to try it.
Speaker 3: Not even like your your your iced coffee, like your Farmer's Union or anything more.
Speaker 4: My husband loves it.
Speaker 5: I can't stand the smell of it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing that you're tuned. That's how you've been programmed, because that I think coffee actually smells better than a taste. The idea of waking up to the smell of coffee is heavenly to me.
Speaker 1: Really, do you know, Stace?
Speaker 3: The three times four times, god, how many kids in my cot for thank you Flack. The four times that I've been pregnant. I knew I was pregnant because I went so off coffee, like aggressively off the smell and off the taste. It made me feel so sick, So I know the feelings days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I drink green tea, but yeah, not coffee.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well that's the one thing I've never tried and I never will.
Speaker 2: Green there you go. Oh, thank you so much, Stacey. You're on stand by this for Norva's cash or the car. What haven't you tried? That's going to blow our minds.
Speaker 3: We have discovered something about you on the back of the top five ice cream chatler yesterday. Firstly, there are some ice creams that you've never sampled.
Speaker 1: Have a listen to this.
Speaker 2: I don't get the fascination caramel. I haven't really tried it properly enough to hate it.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of you saying I hate things and I haven't even tried them.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: Goodness.
Speaker 2: I've never been a gay time. My kids like the gay Time. Well, that's your number one ice screen.
Speaker 3: It's very, very difficult to revolutionize radio when you haven't even tried.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, okay, that's that's somewhere to do. List try gay time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then, and then, in what can only be described as a bombshell, you revealed to us that you've never tried very bread.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was that controversial.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's pretty significant in the scheme of things because it's more of an indicator that you had no friends as a small child.
Speaker 2: This week. I haven't had fairy bread. Therefore I'm the loser yet.
Speaker 3: Because you never went to any small people parties. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: And I feel sad for you.
Speaker 2: This is what it feels like when are end of it. Oh this sucks. Yes, Oh my gosh, No more tassy tracks, Jefferson.
Speaker 3: What we're doing is we're taking your calls to make you feel a little bit better from people who haven't tried things that they really should have.
Speaker 1: That is Molly from Brighton, Good morning, Molly morning. What haven't you tried?
Speaker 2: I've never had Ben and Jerry's ice cream? Oh gesz. You know what, Molly, that might be a good thing, because I don't think anyone's ever tried and been like, well that's not very nice. I won't eat the entire tub. Yeah, I have been sold once you have a custop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Molly, I'm with you. I've never tried Ben and Cherries either. There you go.
Speaker 1: What's so, what's the best flavor? Hazy?
Speaker 2: Well? I think I think that the stock standing back in the day was certainly cookies and grain because the difference was of Ben and Jerry's. You get these proper big chunks. Oh yeah, that's what they do best.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well go treat yourself to a tub today, Molly. Let's go to Tamarin from Fulham Gardens.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Tamarin, Good morning.
Speaker 6: How about you.
Speaker 1: I'm so good. What haven't you tried that you probably should have?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I can agree.
Speaker 6: I've never had very swft bread, very sad.
Speaker 2: But the other thing is digimi.
Speaker 3: I never tried fie. I just can't stall them.
Speaker 4: The fact of having a beef stew on throats.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, That makes apps make sense. I feel like there's a lot of people who have not only tried but eat veggimite because we feel like that's what we're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Because it's like it's essentially coagulated stock powder, isn't.
Speaker 4: It, And then.
Speaker 1: You smear it on toast with a bit of butter. But it is.
Speaker 3: I have to say it's quite deliciou because I like salt salty things, so it is good. And then people do weird stuff like veggimite and avocado.
Speaker 2: That's really cool. That's a great combination. A bit of salt, bit of pepper on that as well. See, I'm a pro mite person Promite, which is the professional version of Veggimite.
Speaker 1: Can you push that? Could you push that boot button?
Speaker 2: Please? The boo button. I don't have a boot button. I've only got this. Oh, thank you appreciate that's fair enough. I found out is Promite's actually got extra sugar. That's why I like it.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, weirdo. Wendy from Hope Valley, Good morning, Wendy.
Speaker 2: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? What haven't you tried?
Speaker 4: I haven't had fairy bread either?
Speaker 2: Right on, sister, right on, And Wendy, do you feel like you've lived a life unfulfilled because of it?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. I think I first saw fairy bread when I would have been in my mid teens.
Speaker 4: I grew up on a farm as well.
Speaker 2: There was only two of.
Speaker 4: Us in my class and about fourteen in the whole school.
Speaker 2: Wendy, there was one in my class and sixteen of my school.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, is there a chance you both went to the same school.
Speaker 2: And also, Wendy, is your dad your mum as well? Yeah? Be going on with Sampur.
Speaker 1: There's a bit happening.
Speaker 3: So in case you've been living under a rock, samcur Matilda's absolute Superstar took a taxi ride home in one of those black cabs over there in London. She was with her partner at the time. Both of them have admitted that they were quite heavily intoxicated. One of them vomited in the back of the cab.
Speaker 2: That's spoiling thing.
Speaker 1: Ever been there?
Speaker 2: Eight dollars? So how do I know eight dollars? Not sure that is in pounds.
Speaker 3: And one of them smashed a window as well, And so they have now come out and said, we felt like we'd been kidnapped, we felt trapped and we feared for our lives. But the footage of Sam Kerr sitting in the police office just having a chat with one of the constables over there, or one of the bobbies as they call them, and it's come out that she called him stupid and white. So now the charges are all around racial vilification and all that sort of thing. But there was a moment in the interview that just blew my mind. So what has what has emerged is the bobby said to her smash window, can you afford to pay to have it repaired? And at that point Sam has picked up her phone, clicked on combank or whoever she might be with, and given it this one to the police officer and showed him on her phone her bank balance.
Speaker 2: I bank balance, the ultimate flex of all time, which probably you might do if you were heavily intoxicated, but you can't be proud of that the next day when you're grossly hungover.
Speaker 3: Shortly Yeah, and the bobby came outs that I felt humiliated and belittled by her doing that, which makes my brain go to, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, how much? How much was it?
Speaker 3: How many zeros were there in sam Kurr's bank balance? Because this peaks my curiosity every single time I go to an ATM, which is not too often anymore. But does anyone else put up your hand if you like to just maybe have a casual look at all the receipts that are overflowing from the little bin underneath.
Speaker 2: I used to do that, did you? And it was so many and I'd always saw it to because I've father us an ATM now for years, it feels like I used to do it when I was really really young as well. And I'm stiffening through the other ones that are like in single digits and like, well, no of us, what about that? As a flex though as well, like showing your bank account. I can I can imagine now with me like I work at an Ova, here's my bank account, and then being like, weren't you the guy on air the other day said he has card declined at the coffee shop enough money? Oh yeah, that was good.
Speaker 3: Weren't you also the guy when I called you when we first started working here to say, hey, do you need like my husband can help you negotiate your contract.
Speaker 1: If you like. And you've gone already signed.
Speaker 2: Already signed, did you sign for aud or repea? Oh that'll do frustrates, that'll do. Hey, Just a quick reminder as well. Live golf is coming and we've got a money can't buy opportunity for you and your friend Accommodation Crown Plazi Court poraticularly the Arcontic Watering, Whole Food and Drinks plus one licking when we'll get the chance to make a part to score one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: And even if you don't take it home the one hundred thousand dollars, sorry, you've still stayed at the ground paths. I've been on the party bus and now you're at the watering hole.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is epic when you were there. Watched seven years Tonight from six pm grab the nightly live golf feature team Live Golf Adelaide returns fourteen to sixteen the world class golf fanvillage, fun headline music acts tickets at livegolf dot com. That will do with us looking forward to catching up with our mate Ryan Fitzgerald tomorrow for fifty Friday Perfect