Speaker 1: Jason Laurened. I'll tell you it's bloody nice to be back in the studio.
Speaker 2: So many people, so many people taking part in Melbourn's biggest game of hide and Seek. Liam from Elwood over eighty four thousand dollars richer after finding us. It's been a lot of fun the last couple of days. But god, am I glad to be back in my own bed.
Speaker 1: It was nice getting home, wasn't it. But jeez, we did have some fun and so much interaction from Melbourne as well.
Speaker 2: Now or the winning moment when Liam knocked on the door would have you would have heard it after eight o'clock yesterday, But for anybody missed it this time yesterday, we thought wou'd take a trip down memory lane of the last five days of Nova's Hide and Seek, Nova's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and.
Speaker 1: Seek, Melbourn. If you're hearing this, we have left the building.
Speaker 2: Both of us are now on the roots of the secret location, which means from six am tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Will be broadcasting live from there and the race is on to find us. I'm gonna catch you. F Have you even seen what it's like outside today. I have no ideas. Could be hailing, it could be a hurricane.
Speaker 2: Who knows, could be blues guys, Sunshine. We had a secret drop, didn't we a supply drop? Yes, in the form of one Cliff stand Away.
Speaker 1: Good morning. How exciting. I feel like I've just arrived on school camp.
Speaker 2: We just had to do a live crossing to the Today Show.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is massive. Well what's going out? Where are you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: That's been the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars question. That is outrageous, that total that amount of money. So is that sentence tomorrow? Guys, you're sitting there foaming at the mouth. Someone please get me out of here. Here, I have a trans position. I know where you guys are. Yet the Austernoon is running around like a headless chilcat a football club. I'm dreaming about it all night. I still think that I think you're incident on chat set a new clue. Eyes are on us. I'm sorry, but we have to dash. If I'm frank, you can follow me to the water.
Speaker 3: We are eighteen point one kilometers from Chadstone.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you just have to wait there for a second. Okay, we've got to get to a song.
Speaker 2: The team are running frantically around everywhere, and someone's just called through.
Speaker 1: I think they're still looking Tahlia.
Speaker 2: The door you're standing in front of at the moment, Yeah, you're like a fire hydrant to the right. I want you to knock on that door really loudly. Yeah, that's a Jason Moron. Come out, come out wherever you are. Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are. Catch For the last five days, we have been hiding in a secret location around Melbourne. All right, Melbourne, I need to do a pep talk to our dear listeners.
Speaker 1: You need to try harder. You're not looking.
Speaker 2: Hard enough because we are. Yeah, you recalling the cameras in here, You recall the cameras.
Speaker 1: We got one four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who have I got here? Liam Duffy? Hello, Liam?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great, Beth and hopefully I'll be bad.
Speaker 1: If you come over. Liam?
Speaker 2: Do you think you found this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: We've been doing this.
Speaker 1: We've been doing this all day, Limb. Well I know, I mean they've been doing it all weekend. I'm run ragged and done over fifty days in steps class. Let's get down to the business in Oh God God, Liam. Ye, yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Are you standing outside a door that's at the top of the stairs.
Speaker 1: I am yeah.
Speaker 2: How this works, Liam, because I'm going to count down from three?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Don't be?
Speaker 1: Me's so nice.
Speaker 3: Let's do it one, two, three.
Speaker 1: Yes, Lauren? Come comte Where we are? You just won eighty four? It's going to be so happy.
Speaker 2: The street address is four O seven City Row, South Melbourne. We are in a vacant office building. It's above the Dulux Paint Trade Center. There's a giant fully signed out the front. I'm gonna call your wife Rone. Now we won't say anything. We'll let you do the honors.
Speaker 1: Okay and have a chat.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: How are you doing with me? I'm just saying here looking for jess and okay? Yeah? And are you in the meat? Are? Yeah? I am? There's there any chance you could pause to meeting. I've just put myself on Shit, did you find them? I'm sitting here with them.
Speaker 2: Your beautiful husband and gorgeous daughter have just won.
Speaker 3: Forty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Where you been.
Speaker 2: All night trying to work these p I thought it was going to be this death of him that He's so unbelievable. Novah's Hide and Seek has been one the moment we were found. Is all Up on our socials and podcast Your Search Jason.
Speaker 1: Lauren, Thanks for playing Hide and Seek. Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Gonna be good Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on socials