Speaker 1: We got get you.
Speaker 2: Every morning.
Speaker 1: Every day, every lady adelaides, oh Joe, it's time to talk some poofy classic.
Speaker 3: That is what we do each and every morning.
Speaker 1: This morning we can literally talk some crap okay, and there's some benefit.
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 1: The Queensland Health Department has been praised for breaking a taboo with a health campaign telling people it's okay to pooh at work? Is this a thing?
Speaker 3: People have issues? Apparently?
Speaker 1: Pulling your work? Yes, your work poor?
Speaker 4: I'm not it's I can avoid it.
Speaker 3: You don't pull work.
Speaker 4: I don't pull it all.
Speaker 1: You know that, Oh my god, you're a clogged up lady.
Speaker 5: Particularly between the hours of eight thirteen and five point thirty. There is nothing worse than walking into a toilet cubicle knowing that's what you have to do. I can only imagine, and then having the person next to you here.
Speaker 1: That wow, okay, So that makes you feel genuine anxiety. What if you know that the person next door there's going to be it's gonna be anonymous, You're not going to know who each other is.
Speaker 5: Well, if it's equal pooling time, then you find because if you know that, but that's what that person's doing as well.
Speaker 1: Then we're all in this together. This is amazing. I'm such an open door.
Speaker 4: Oh we know so.
Speaker 1: Via Instagram and TikTok, they've released a psychedelic a montage of dolphins, unicorns, and rainbow set against this particular song, which is probably supposed to help you let it drop.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 1: With the title It's okay to pull it work. The message is consistently ignoring your needs to pooh can lead to still getting stuck in your colon, hemorrhoids, and other serious issues. So it's better to let it out than hold it in. If you find it extremely difficult to pu around other people, you might have I think it's pronounced parker presis, which is sometimes called pooh paranoia.
Speaker 3: And I think you, young lady, have a little poop.
Speaker 5: I've got parker press your bike.
Speaker 1: Oh no. As a result, people may experience symptoms, increased heart rates, sweating, or noisier. It also provides practical tips for stress free public toilet poop.
Speaker 3: They ran a poll as well.
Speaker 1: It's about sixty forty sixty people comfortable pulling at work, forty percent uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Sixty percent of people are comfortable pulling at work where you fall into that sixty percent because we all know when it's time for Andrew to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesu, it's not obvious at all, is it. I mean, each and every morning, you know what's that? It's just the big fella doing his routine.
Speaker 5: You are so heavily regimented in this space that everyone in this office is aware of if and when it is time.
Speaker 1: That's good, isn't it? And so what about this as well? Their last little piece of advice. Yep, they said, remember that everyone poops, visualize someone famous on the toilet, I e. Taylor Swift. That's what they've said. So here you go, everybody, let's visualize this together. Ready, Okay, Taylor, she's so flawless. Oh God, for goodness sake, someone passed the Glenn twenty to Taylor Pleaders.
Speaker 5: Something quite wrong with you. What if she has to pool on stage?
Speaker 3: Yep, that's a great question. Who knows what happens there?
Speaker 5: She goes, it happens if she's halfway through, Oh God, bad blood. Next minute, she's like, I'm so sorry, guys, I am so very sorry. Yeah.
Speaker 1: On second thought, there's nowhere in the world that Taylor Swift poots. She doesn't pooh, she's the exception.
Speaker 4: She doesn't.
Speaker 5: I wonder if she's farted in front of Travis. This is such a rabbit hole that we're going down.
Speaker 3: Now, bitch, Travis is farted in front of her.
Speaker 1: Jode's about to head off to Balley and what comes with that is going to the airport. Yeah, looseners apparently, Well at what time?
Speaker 4: Not me, not yet. I haven't left. I'm still here.
Speaker 5: But my sister in law, who shall remain nameless, Naodi, she left.
Speaker 1: That's a bit too obvious. It's called n oddiddy or nat oh.
Speaker 5: Okay, up to you, natty to the oh ye okay. Anyway, she has two children. She was flying to Bali with them by herself. And she texts me this time yesterday morning, and I said, did you get to the airport?
Speaker 4: Okaye? She said, yep, just about to crack a wine.
Speaker 3: Oh there you got.
Speaker 5: And I said that out loud, thinking well, that's a perfectly normal thing to do, because all bets are off once you get to the airport, once you walk in those doors that open up for you, you're entering an alternate universe.
Speaker 4: There are no normal rules that matter.
Speaker 5: Is that the thing.
Speaker 1: Firstly, go off, nat you boozehound. Second, is what happens when you flick into holiday mode? Yes, all bets are off.
Speaker 5: So once you walk into the airport, whether it be to the loud or the Coopers bar, no one's judging you. No one's judging you if you're sitting there with a massive beer at like the early hours of the morning.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you this? Is it then compulsory? Because I never travel, I've been on holiday since two thousand and four.
Speaker 5: You've barely left the house if the purpose wasn't to work in the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we'll go to my local coffee house. We'll have man.
Speaker 1: Please try the beans there, They're fantastic. Is it then compulsory to get a beer from the Cooper's our house? Puts your ticket in the corner and then with the caption see you Adelaine. Yes see, I wouldn't want to be yet.
Speaker 5: That is one hundred percent, So long rads. That is one hundred percent of the prerequisite. But if you are an absolute flog, then feel free feel free to post your.
Speaker 4: One a boarding pass. If you're sitting in.
Speaker 1: Business class, is that a massive flat.
Speaker 5: I've told you this story before about my brother in law that travels a lot and he actually sits in first class or business class all the time, and he said, all the influencers will stop on their way to economy and sit down and pose, pick up a champagne and pose and take a selfie before.
Speaker 4: They head on back down to fifty.
Speaker 1: Eight f So it's fake first class, first class.
Speaker 6: Absolute look, the saddest thing you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Drinking before a flight before holidays.
Speaker 3: Good on you all the power.
Speaker 1: To it influences fake stuff like that, get out of town, out of my face.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not absolute drop kicks.
Speaker 5: I've been at the airport with you at times when we've been stalking football.
Speaker 1: We've also had a couple of loos very much different vibes, different vibes, we're in the airport.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Different words. She's got it. You just got to be loose. We will stalking iaac Ra for about six months. It felt like, I know, like we just need to color wines. You can chat with Isaac the food fighters. Dave Groll Is he a proper dirty bit? What's going on here?
Speaker 5: He has dropped a stunning Instagram post this morning.
Speaker 1: So food Fighters.
Speaker 5: Rocker Dave Groll has announced that he has welcomed a baby, outside being the keyword of his marriage to Jordan Bloom. I mean, it's always nice to have a new baby in the world, but you're missing the context here.
Speaker 3: Love charm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the baby is not his wife's, and he's saying he's having to fight for his marriage now and regain his wife's trust. He said, and I quote, I've recently become the father of a new baby, daughter, born outside my marriage.
Speaker 6: I plan to be a loving and supporting parent to her.
Speaker 5: I love my wife and my children, and I am doing everything I can to regain their trust and earn their forgiveness and move forward together.
Speaker 3: Didn't see that coming. I thought Dave Roll was top shelf of the wholesome rock stars.
Speaker 5: No, I mean the cracks were showing though. Can you remember when he threw shade at Taylor Swift not.
Speaker 4: So long ago?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 5: The errors tour is like we've been around for a few more errors than her.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe the fact that he was under pressure in his personal life and some woman has come to him and said, hey, you know how we had sex. I'm about to have your baby. Oh my gosh, that'll make your snap and thro shaated Taylor one.
Speaker 3: Don't take it out on Taylor.
Speaker 1: We've always said that's her fault.
Speaker 3: Everyone's good issues. Stopped taking that out on Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: He has three children with his wife, Violet, Harper and Ophelia, and he married the model.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you I feel I'm in this situation. It's a tough situation for the family to deal with, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I feel your.
Speaker 7: Continue It's not the time for Joe very temp We're saying, very temperamental time in Dave girl's life.
Speaker 5: So there we go, watch this space see if you can work it out. I don't know good music though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good Chunes. Speaking of our affairs about band, it has been up to no good.
Speaker 6: Can you stop peddling that.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding. Bluey is absolutely soaring.
Speaker 1: It is now the most watched show in the United States. That's inredible, wracked up for whopping thirty five billion minutes watched in twenty twenty four. That's just ridiculous. What an institution blue has become.
Speaker 5: Who would have thought that a little cartoon from Brisbane, Queensland in Australia would become the most watch show in America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was all these conspiracy theories that Chili's having in a bed.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid, untrue. Bandit Chili.
Speaker 3: They are strong, They're.
Speaker 1: Going nowhere are you?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, are you saying that Chili's having an affair with Dave Groll?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Who saw that coming? It makes sense now, that's what we do.
Speaker 3: We're investigative journalists.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we say, newborn baby, newborn puppy, newborn puppy on the wave, just a little blue healer.
Speaker 1: This is exciting, John, This's so cute.
Speaker 5: So you know when I think of Rose McManus, I normally think of my favorite little furry Marsupials. So from the project on Channel ten each and every night, it is the Sublime Rove and he joins us, Now, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning him, your pouches.
Speaker 1: As always.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you might need to context that a little bit, Rove. You've launched this incredible in issue.
Speaker 8: Yes we have. We are trying to crown Australia's first ever Marsupial of the year. The help raise awareness for actually how much our favorite very pocketed native wildlife are actually in dangered.
Speaker 1: I've got to say, no one saw this competition coming. Nobody saw it coming, almost like no.
Speaker 8: One wanted it. But I'm saying that that's true. There are lots of fairy little friends out there. So yeah, we've got a team of experts to create a list of twenty one which is up on the website marsupilo theyear dot com dot are you at the moment? And then the good people of Australia vote for our top ten and then we help raise funds.
Speaker 1: From there because we got cute Mars supil's. Like, I don't know if it's a mass super but for example, in the States, the raccoon not very popular. Skunk skunk raccoons skunk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're not only you know, international, so it's definitely not Mars super bills. Look definitely got to have a pouch. Bum Bags do not count. Okay, I've seen rats just in the city with a bum bag going look at me.
Speaker 2: I'm a Quaker.
Speaker 8: No, I won't take a selfie with you.
Speaker 5: You're a filthy little road No exactly, just Tasmanian devils getting around in Hobert with little sh a bum bags. You know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you've got an actual pound.
Speaker 1: Do you not want to.
Speaker 2: Little tavy devils on the list?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, they are just probably can't get close enough to one to see that it's got a pouse. They're very biky and they've spin around really fast. It's like bunny cards.
Speaker 4: Just scrolling through the list as we speak.
Speaker 5: Rope and one of my favorites the numbbat, very underused word numbat, very cute and all you love.
Speaker 8: About a numb bat, I don't know true what you love about a number bat.
Speaker 5: I love the name for a start, but they're very cute and I've got interesting patterns on their back. But also the Marsupia mole, which is what I look like at about four am in my I'm going to have a look at that thing.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that thing?
Speaker 5: Rove?
Speaker 8: I have, but it can't see you. It's blind.
Speaker 1: Oh so you know it is.
Speaker 8: It is down under the ground and they live under the ground so much that they've just started your eyes overrated just to be blind. There you go, so you know, But they're struggling at the moment. Sam Tawnton, who's gotten behind the marsupir mole I think has jinxed it. And now no one wants to vote for it, so I hope you have itself.
Speaker 1: Before we let you go. The humble wom bat's in the list, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It is very humble A one bet.
Speaker 8: Hey, you're pretty amazing. You go no please. It's the same efforts.
Speaker 1: I like this the other day about the one. But they've got a hardened bottom so when they go into their burrow and their bottoms hanging out, if predators are trying to bite them, it doesn't do much to them. And also they're so powerful that they push their bum up and potentially crush a dingo skull. They literally work to save their own lives.
Speaker 5: Who are you?
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: That's why you'll see you'll see a warm bat in the squat rack at the gym. They've got tiny little legs left.
Speaker 5: So rope. This is the thing. We probably need a one bat to teach Hazy how to squat because he's completely and utterly lost his us.
Speaker 4: So we need a bit of warm.
Speaker 1: But that would be it good for skinny leg jeans of one bats, big quads.
Speaker 5: This is a wonderful initiative, and you're also going to raise money for the top ten as well in Crown a win in the next couple of weeks vote won the Quaker.
Speaker 4: I mean they're just so happy with life.
Speaker 1: We're happy. Is it fake happiness?
Speaker 8: No, it's a real thing. I think you know. But also they've got a lot of celebrity mates. If you f you're a famous traveling celebrity and you've been to its in Australia, you've you've taken a selfie with the Quaker, and I think they know it has gone to their heads a little bit. I think they're a little bit arrogant. I think you should vote for the South Australia's known Kangaroo Islands done, which is on the list, and a bit of stay pride, why not. Yeah, I don't know what they left. I mean they can bench pretty well, I know that much.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 7: It's good, skinny little pins.
Speaker 5: It's not left in anything. Thank you so much Roe for bringing this to our attention. It's a wonderful initiative and we love your passion behind it. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: It is hazy and the massup your mole.
Speaker 2: What the fork?
Speaker 1: What the fork?
Speaker 4: What a fork?
Speaker 5: Born out of the fact that they're a no forks in any workplace, kitchen ever, and it just makes you scratch it and go, what the fork?
Speaker 6: Where do they go?
Speaker 5: So we've expanded that out into every area of your life that you go, what the fork? And yesterday I was scratching my head not only because there were no forks in the kitchen, but also what the fork comes out of your mouth?
Speaker 3: This excuse me very much.
Speaker 1: It's called wisdom, sweetie.
Speaker 7: Oh isn't sweety?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: I mean, don't make this worse than what it's about to be, because don't patronize me in this space, because, as we all might have noticed, over the last week or so, you have taken up the mantle of sports reader.
Speaker 3: For the Sport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yesterday you were attempting to read the Sport and we happen to catch on tape just a little error that you might have made in the pronunciation of a particular word.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm Eastern European. I've got quite the accent, yes do you.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I couldn't talk my way out of this one though.
Speaker 1: And Lyle Griffin, who won a flag with North in nineteen fifty two, was inducted post humorously posthumously posthumouslyumously good, Okay, I think most people think it's posted humorously. All right, I'm only thirty nine. I'm still learning.
Speaker 5: The most humorously posthumously posthumously.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: Did you know what it means when someone has passed away and then isn't awarded some sort of honor.
Speaker 4: It's posthumously.
Speaker 1: When people were, like comedians, retired posthumously posthumously. Right that you, Jo do have a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of form in this space.
Speaker 5: It's not the first time that you've said things that weren't quite what you meant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you were confused with this way.
Speaker 1: I thought, well, I'm going to check my car and I really really gave it a thorough investigation. Could not find a single DNT or anything. So you're saying, what it's Dan's dan stint?
Speaker 4: It's just a Dn't.
Speaker 1: I think that's an Eastern thing. It didn't. I didn't. I didn't. Sometimes doesn't it try to say Dan's.
Speaker 5: On beach Chares bro I found a dint, Mica, it's a dance.
Speaker 1: It's a dance. I thought it was a dant, and I think that might be an Eastern thing, to be honest. Well, ten dent or dint and what's this one too?
Speaker 6: By the way, Well, so you were trying to say someone's name.
Speaker 1: Here we go kick from Blake do and Jean j Sorry Jean, I thought has white Cliff Jean give us? This is crazy. A lot of people do the scene instead of sean thing for se a n.
Speaker 4: No one does that.
Speaker 1: I've heard people do have you done that?
Speaker 5: Tell everyone about the one that you used to do when you work to sc and we came, please tell stuff?
Speaker 1: And I was talking about a specific coach in his time at the club and describes it as a Ture's like, are you trying to say tenure like I don't know, am I? Because that words pretty.
Speaker 3: Foreign to me?
Speaker 1: Or reading it as I say it and that pronunciation is complete, manure?
Speaker 5: Were you trying to say some sort of NRL like halfback Lotty Tower from the band He's tenure ten twenty four ten?
Speaker 4: What the fork?
Speaker 1: What word?
Speaker 4: Can you not pronounce?
Speaker 3: Yes? Please join my team.
Speaker 1: Those who just cannot pronounce words unless I really specify specific.
Speaker 3: They were overthinking things. We're overthinking things, all right?
Speaker 5: No, I would argue that you're underthinking things like everything.
Speaker 1: I need some friends I need some friends.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Please get around Hazy because he feels very lonely right about now.
Speaker 1: Give us a call. What words can you not say?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Please help me because English is very important in this space and my tenure on Nova will end prematurely.
Speaker 6: Hey, Kayla, Hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: Good? Good?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: You mix one up?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so ever since I've been in high school, and I had no idea why my friends.
Speaker 9: Were making fun of me and laughing at me when I was saying it.
Speaker 8: But I always mixed up specific and pacific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, hang on specifically it's specific, Okay.
Speaker 5: I would always say pacifically pacifically. Kayla's like I pacifically told you not to do that.
Speaker 6: Brilliant, Thank you, Kaylor Hudson.
Speaker 1: Hello, Oh how old are you?
Speaker 4: Hudson?
Speaker 3: I'm twelve?
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you what?
Speaker 4: What word can't you say?
Speaker 7: Dull?
Speaker 9: I can't say the words that describes people who research research the stars?
Speaker 4: So astronomers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say, are strong monomenis extra nom astronomus.
Speaker 3: You're telling too aggressively. There had some one.
Speaker 4: More time from you, Hudson.
Speaker 5: Place a strong monomenon?
Speaker 1: Love it?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 6: So much.
Speaker 5: Hi, Kirsty, Hi, You're One's a bit tricky, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I can never get it right that sauce were ses shy. There's so many different you got wis the shep worst, the shep worst, the shy? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I just get confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, delicious as well, O gosh past official.
Speaker 5: So you can say that I could could imagine if she lived in Worcestershire in England.
Speaker 6: It is Worcester, Worcester ship now Worster ship.
Speaker 4: Ye, hang on, k how do.
Speaker 2: You say when read the libels those word chester Shire? I can't. I just can't.
Speaker 5: But you've just got to keep trying. Don't ever give up hard. Hello, Donna, Sorry about that morning, Morning morning. What's your word that you can't say?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, this is a big one. People checking arm their arcs.
Speaker 4: Can you put can you put it in a sentence for us, Donna.
Speaker 1: On the radio?
Speaker 4: That's a common one though, I.
Speaker 1: Think see I'll put this in the same category as sixth when people say sixth Yeah.
Speaker 4: As well, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Heather, good morning?
Speaker 9: How are you both?
Speaker 4: Were very well?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: What is the word?
Speaker 8: This is my brother? He loves eating the Vietnamese roles, but he always says fit.
Speaker 1: Manise Vietse role.
Speaker 8: I love Vietmin.
Speaker 9: Tell him every time and he.
Speaker 1: Can't get it.
Speaker 5: And it's so insulting when it goes to order one too from Vietn moneys you talk about, you've just insulted my Thank you so much, Heather also Roland, take us out. What word can't you pronounce? Hi?
Speaker 9: How are you going?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 9: Before I continue, I must admit my wife kind of stitched me up here. She said, I quick call it the competition.
Speaker 1: So I did.
Speaker 9: I got through and I said what am I calling for? And she says, because the word that you can't pronounce? So thank you very much. So the words that I struggled with for a few years there no one actually corrected me was the Esplanade. It's a street in Semaphore and for many years I pronounced it slunda. Yes, English is not my first language. I thought in all slunday and it came out at work where my supervisor we had something come up on the slunday and he said, what are you talking about? Where's this in South Australia. So I brought up Google Maps and we brought it back and he looks at me and says, what are you Mexican?
Speaker 3: Not SLND, I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Be Splundae for a grande.
Speaker 9: It stuck, so I still yes one day. My wife gives grief for it every time.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, rolland your wife has entered you into this particular competition, and this is a competition you probably don't want to win. You are the winner, and also Roland.
Speaker 4: I hate to break it to you, but there's no price.
Speaker 1: We're all learning together. You are the mother of a thousand.
Speaker 5: Kids, four thousand actually all girls, all girls.
Speaker 6: I genuinely don't know, Like I wouldn't know how to make a boy.
Speaker 5: And it's not on me though, like it's it's it's not on me, Yeah, it's on the father.
Speaker 4: Wait to make a boy?
Speaker 1: Greg plays He certainly plays a part.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Is that the X or Y chromosome that makes it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's X and Y is boys, isn't it. Geez, we're a very intelligent bunch in here, aren't we. It was XX.
Speaker 6: Sure, but they can have a heap of attitude, can't they?
Speaker 3: Until it gets easier?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Not really?
Speaker 3: What about with the six year old.
Speaker 5: Six year olds get a little bit better. Eight and nine quite nice. That's my favorite age. When they get to thirteen fourteen kick them out of the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right awful.
Speaker 5: Well particular girls, oh man, well they say, well, obviously I've never had boys, so boys are quite good.
Speaker 6: As teenagers apparently, whereas girls.
Speaker 5: Wow, who were you? Because you've turned into a right little cown.
Speaker 1: Oh my little fellows just that. Well, first of all, we start swearing in context. Oh great, which is both alarming but also really impressive. So you want to say, don't do that. But at the same time you also want to give him a high five with this. But then also some of the attitude that comes out, like me trying to tell my six year old yesterday to go and change his clothes because he'd had a shower, and then the immediate response on the couch as he's laying back, probably with some chips on his belly, even was I said, go put your pajamas on. His immediate sponsors, well, go get them for me, and then rolls his eyes and shakes his head. Sorry, what are you.
Speaker 5: Doing just standing there and mine the books?
Speaker 1: And mine the books?
Speaker 7: Am I?
Speaker 1: Am? I? Employees by you like, what is going on here? He's a part of me again, that's impressed.
Speaker 5: Hang on, wait, so was he nude at the time.
Speaker 1: He was in his school clothes, but he was in some some skifies actually because he had a shout swimming.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, so we'll trying to get him my minecraft.
Speaker 1: And oh the rolling of the eyes, I'm like, what yeah, even a thing for a six stroll?
Speaker 4: No, I certainly I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, if Henry, I reckon, if Henry were to roll his eyes at Mayo, go, oh my god, that's your dad.
Speaker 3: Nice. Oh, nice wispy hair there, Henry, just like the old
Speaker 5: Man under what you do to me with an alarming regular That is not true.