Speaker 1: Marin, you might not be able to relate to this. Beauty is pain.
Speaker 2: Oh, beauty is pain.
Speaker 1: I don't think you girls understand how hard it is for us. Blown.
Speaker 2: Oh please, Clint will understand beauty being pain.
Speaker 3: It is painful. It is pain, which part like, I.
Speaker 2: Just don't why do you say that?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys caught this a scroll in the gram last night and I saw on the top fitness influences encouraging teenage boys to inject live stock steroids.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What do you mean livestock steroids?
Speaker 4: Sixteen year old at the gym? This is on TikTok video show to shirt the sixteen year old at the gym, needle in hand injecting cattle steroids.
Speaker 1: Into his arm.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That is the latest crazy.
Speaker 4: And the problem is the kids are watching this on TikTok and they're going out and trying to find it.
Speaker 5: It's funny because they are really tightening these laws around beauty advice, like even actual beauty therapists can't promote botox and fillers and all these there's different rules around advertising and the way you can sell it now, but there are a lot of really kind of irresponsible.
Speaker 2: So is that just when it comes to social media influences.
Speaker 3: Anti aging or is it all sort of I'm not entirely.
Speaker 4: The drug has serious side effects, including permanent stunt bone growth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, contributing young.
Speaker 4: Serious mental health problems. There's also links to aggression and violent behavior behavior. Of course it's cattle steroids.
Speaker 2: We're also giving any problems.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry injecting it. That's that's concerning.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you about that time.
Speaker 2: But that's not beauty. That's just stupid.
Speaker 6: I mean kids When I say kids like teens who are who are craving this sort of you know, the the rip bod going to the gym. They're even taking creatine. You know, their hell bent on getting the best protein powder. Which isn't concerning in isolation, but when you put it all together.
Speaker 4: But a weird at fault, like I don't want to get too deep here, but a society at fault, because where the one's praising the results, if that makes sense, you know what I mean? So without knowing, without knowing what you're doing at the gym, you know, you walk into the workplace, Someone's like, look at you, man, you're looking ripped.
Speaker 2: I think that's different.
Speaker 5: Though, complimenting someone on keeping fit and well is different to putting stuff.
Speaker 6: We all have an appetite to look good, to feel good, but this is just taking it to a whole new level. But if you're the parent of a kid injecting cow steroids, surely if you don't know about it, that's a concern. The mood you know about it even more of a concern.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: But it is painful being beautiful, Clint.
Speaker 3: Oh, he wouldn't understand first hand. I used to bleach my hair.
Speaker 4: Remember the headress had to put milk on it because it started the blister.
Speaker 2: The issue is that that hurt and it wasn't beautiful.
Speaker 4: You know what, when I look back at the photos, I'm like, who thought white hair?
Speaker 1: Back then? Spiky?
Speaker 2: I look like that little ginger eyebrows bros As well.
Speaker 1: I look like something from Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Draco Malfor exactly what I look like. Yeah. But like I mean, beauty treatments hurt. Try being a check man. Let me start with waxing. Waxing hurts. You've waxed you legs.
Speaker 3: We're trying to keep hair and you're trying to take it off.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you wax your legs, don't you.
Speaker 3: No, I don't wax them.
Speaker 2: Have you ever waxed?
Speaker 3: Say clipper, I clipper my legs?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a wax at any part?
Speaker 3: The Nancy? Nancy at the place on the bridge ride. She does a great job.
Speaker 2: What does she wax? What part of your body?
Speaker 1: Have you done the crack?
Speaker 6: I've done the crack before, Well have you?
Speaker 3: She don't need to do a crack?
Speaker 2: Well know.
Speaker 5: Then there's laser and laser used to really hurt, but laser doesn't hurt.
Speaker 2: Like lasering you la. Women layer their whole bodies. Man, we don't want to hair. Not all women. Some women like it, but laser laser like it used to.
Speaker 5: It used to hurt, used to feel like someone was slapping you, and it used to go yeah, boom boom every time, and now it's like piss.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: They move it.
Speaker 4: Really when you say smell like burning of the heads, smell yeah.
Speaker 1: Like that back, that.
Speaker 2: Means you haven't prepped properly for the laser.
Speaker 3: Get to see a thane.
Speaker 5: Man, you're doing it wrong if it smells like that. And then there's bowtogs clip. How much does that hurt?
Speaker 1: I'm unsure.
Speaker 3: Please, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Please. Your forehead's like a tip grill.
Speaker 2: Teeth whitening, how much is that it?
Speaker 1: When you walk out, you get that shoved into your mouth.
Speaker 2: Now, if you've ever had your teeth whitened, you know the zing.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I am.
Speaker 6: I had my teeth whitened, and I went straight from there in to present the news on Channel nine. And I'm sitting there and my teeth is zing much shops the zing. They were white as hell?
Speaker 2: And then what about when the wind blows?
Speaker 5: And I did it? I pretty but and then it just all of a sudden goes away and You're like, I'm beautiful and the pain was worth it.
Speaker 1: Get the staff in.
Speaker 4: Imagine you're walking me into the wax place and you're ringing your big media yellow, big media yellow fire out, Peter, get my friend waxed.
Speaker 1: Alright, it is coming up to night. I'll tell you a word for it.
Speaker 6: This is Noverason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,