Speaker 1: Ah, yes, look at you all, what beautiful creatures. And I'll tell you what. I am so ducking happy that you've chosen our.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Ducking Oath. We are.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, how good.
Speaker 3: Apple righted and wrong in that you can now swear appropriately via text or email, which is good. But what we did discover in this process is that your name auto corrects to something. Yeah, oh Jesus worth sticking around listening to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Well what auto corrects to with something which basically changes my life, like in such a huge way. It's not just a slip up of a letter or two like it genuinely changes pretty.
Speaker 2: Much your whole existence.
Speaker 4: Affects my marriage, it affects my children. So yeah, I have fun with this. What about this for those texting along at home? Yes, good news for those who like to swear via text an email and who does it obscenity inclined texts can now relish in the collective micro seconds, I'll say, of not having to undo an iOS auto correct which has automatically changed the F word to duck on Apple for years, how ducking frustrating is it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who ducking made that decision?
Speaker 1: It is ducked.
Speaker 2: Can I take you.
Speaker 3: Back to the Apple meeting where someone said, I'm really offended by that word. We're just what we'll do universally across the globe. Where can I change that f to.
Speaker 4: A d Oh that makes sense. I'm just trying to explain a whole heap of ducks. Yeah, how that works, doesn't it. No, there's never been appropriate for someone to use ducking in the middle of a sentence.
Speaker 2: When I've complained about my husband.
Speaker 3: I've never ever in my life gone, you're a ducking idiot, you know what I mean. I've never replaced a duck with the actual word that I want to say.
Speaker 4: How dare you call me a duck? I'm not a duck. I'm better than that. Finally, and autocorrect, it just trips up so many people for so long. Yeah, about time that it was, you know, it was brought to attention and the phone God's actually inflicted some discipline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know?
Speaker 3: It's always funny though, Like, who hasn't in their life written, oh, my ducking god, oh, ducking hell, oh ducking auto correct?
Speaker 2: Oh, for duck's sake, every.
Speaker 1: Series of texts.
Speaker 2: It's like it's peaking on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my big one was, and it still doesn't now. So I don't know if there's someone I can speak to. If you've got Steve Job's number, she probably knows Steve Jobs.
Speaker 1: Still life, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: No, he's definitely not responding. He's not with us anymore. Time to play dead or life. When I write hazy h A y E s y, it automatically changes it to gayest. How was the gods inside my phone going no, no, no, no, no, no, not hazy gayest. And I've sent so many texts with that on the end. And obviously if I'm signing off, it means I'm not in a really really close relationship with the person also via email, and I haven't realized until afterwards that I've signed off like regards gayest then, and I've got maybe one or two responses that are like, did you mean to write that?
Speaker 1: I've gone, well, of course not, no, that's not my name at all. No. So then how many people have.
Speaker 4: Looked at that and been like, okay, okay, I had no idea the wife and kids, what to front?
Speaker 2: What isn't he doing?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Discover has no idea.
Speaker 3: The other thing your phone does and It drives me insane. Is every time you go to type just in a text it says just two.
Speaker 4: Yeah juts juts switches the s and the tea around.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 4: It does your it It makes you so ducking angry, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable? Stuff really does.
Speaker 3: Because the thing about that Ian, You're not the boss of me. I'm in charge of you. Stop making stupid decisions on my behalf.
Speaker 1: Take back You're right.
Speaker 6: Time regards Gayest, it's Jodie and Gayest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just got a text of confirmation from your wife about that.
Speaker 1: Text from hr No.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this due to the ever expanding population population popular How were we going?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty good for a Thursday.
Speaker 3: It is Thursday, right, It is popularity of this segment. What we've decided to do is just put it up live on the internet a little earlier. So we've got two songs that are going to go head to head and whoever gets the most votes will play their song tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: Like I said, due to the popularity of this, like where those influencer goes. You guys have been asking me so many questions about this, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: You guys have been asking me so many questions about muskin Care that I just have to do a video.
Speaker 2: Click on the link below and subscribe. You guys.
Speaker 4: That's what's happening with Bob Battle of the Vegas. Al Right, would you like to go first? Just set the tone because you're always do such a good job of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I thought I'd go back in time a little bit for this one.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's a banger I'm going to say, from the eighties, and it is timeless, which is why I've chosen it.
Speaker 2: And if you don't get up and about this song, do you even have a pulse? Are you even alive?
Speaker 1: Great care?
Speaker 2: Kenny logins things.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Communication? Breakdown again?
Speaker 2: What do you think I meant?
Speaker 1: I thought you meant foot right, flats? You meant footlooks?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's an interesting choice, really really interesting choice.
Speaker 1: Just okay, it's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't have to approve of it. It's the good people on Instagram that have to approve. Okay, the people I care about, not you.
Speaker 4: It's definitely a left field choice and we like that because we really like to mix it up.
Speaker 1: So play some some random bangs. That's really good. Okay, well, it's a little.
Speaker 4: Bit like, have you got, like I said, some sort of backstory just because it's always sort of sitting there.
Speaker 1: If you had a MySpace page, would that be your theme song? Shut up?
Speaker 3: Look, honestly, if you're at a party and that comes on, you're up on the d floor like that and your shoulder shimming from side to side.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 4: Actually, I can actually still remember when that played at my wedding, and that was very much a crowd favorite. Care So there you go. Yep, the wedding was shortly disbanded after that. Okay, given that's where pouring with rain and there's thunder and all sorts of things happening lightning, can we get a bit of a c DC on.
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think, come on, you're a good tazzy girl, very strong.
Speaker 3: Okay, watch this is It's not bad okay, but but also what about the start?
Speaker 4: And I won't talk much tomorrow when it plays and wins. I won't talk over this order build up angus yng.
Speaker 2: You could argue maybe a cute little school uniform, maybe argue a little too long.
Speaker 4: It's a twenty eight second intro and Zoe O producer, just in the form that you play a little drinking game a minute. As soon as you hear the word thunder, yeah, you responsibly start drinking. Yeah right, and you've got to keep on drinking until you hear thunder again.
Speaker 3: The good news is if this wins tomorrow, the mums and the dads can drop their kids off in the car and then walk them into school and put their bags down, then come back out to the car and it will still be going.
Speaker 2: He's got all that time.
Speaker 4: Guys, He's still going. He's still going as we speak. Oh, there we go. So we've got Kenny Logs foot Loose or ac DC Thunderstruck.
Speaker 2: Real different genres at work here.
Speaker 1: Poles are officially open a day early.
Speaker 2: How good love this for us?
Speaker 4: Chump on the Instagram at Jodie and Hazy. Let's go. It's not competitive at all, but you are winning. Gosh that annoys?
Speaker 2: Have you checked out? What if dot COM's a top ten winter weekend as yet?
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 3: The wife tiplonsins in there Canberra cans tweetheads.
Speaker 1: The book you were to get away on the Wadi fat.
Speaker 3: What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 7: You told me you got a time.
Speaker 1: Magine on this daisy Pursday, eighth June. A bit of inspiration from Andrea Bicelli.
Speaker 4: It's what we're all about here at over. Yeah, fresheads and throwbacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Andrea for chili.
Speaker 4: All right, let's take a trip down memory lane this particular day, the eighth of June nineteen seventy seven. Yay formerly Kanye west To born in Chicago, Illinois. Today's his forty six birthday.
Speaker 1: And that's a guy.
Speaker 4: Who heavily consumes his own bath, really goes for his Like, I'm not even the Andrea.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna take a sip because it tastes good. It's so good, doesn't it? My water?
Speaker 2: It tastes amazing.
Speaker 4: And He's like, maybe I should bottle it and sell it to the people. Maybe I could be president, Maybe I could be God.
Speaker 3: Maybe I could marry Kim one day and then divorce it.
Speaker 1: I think she divorced him.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, either way, either way round then well.
Speaker 4: Nine nine six security of the Essenon game was a banded when Waverley Park experienced a major blackout. The match was continued a few nights later with a two quarter game, with Essendon winning.
Speaker 8: A blow out of a high voltage fuse at the United Energy can't electricity supplies to Waverley, plunging the whole arena into darkness.
Speaker 1: By ten fifteen, the game had been abandoned. The spectators lit fires and ripped out of the Pope image. That happening right now?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's real South Australian thing, isn't it to get a random blackout on it?
Speaker 2: Did happen at the gather not so long ago?
Speaker 1: Oh you did? Yeah, they absolutely did rageous stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just slipping memory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, James Brayshaw's coltry was very funny as well. Hold huh oh, no body.
Speaker 4: Tyler in nineteen fifty one was born in South Wales. Today's her seventy second birthday. Almost read that as New South Wales. Big difference between New South Wales and South Wales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of thousand kilometers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Nonetheless, today you just got to make the best of it, you know you do.
Speaker 3: And once again I continue to applaud your ability to insert that word into.
Speaker 2: Any song at any given time.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and six, the largest pizza delivery is made by Papa John's Pizza company who deleted thirteen thousand, five hundred pizzas to Bruce having at the Channel six light night.
Speaker 1: The man loves a pizza.
Speaker 3: He loves it fizza and I love how you guys very casually plant the seat. Oh would be nice now hungry, wold be nice to pizza.
Speaker 2: Bruce has got the wallet out once again.
Speaker 4: Next minute and a family size one, like a genuine party size pizza comes out from jury.
Speaker 1: It's not super tread but worth it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was a Nasco shipyard in California, not from Enzos inhin Marsh.
Speaker 1: It's a difference. It's all getting bit blurry.
Speaker 4: A numb One song with June eighth and two thousand was Shackles by Mary Mary. Oh, it's a good song, great song, enjoy Jodie and Hazy. So you want to be a champion, Yeah you do. Do your nova's handball blitz get involved. Just registered by the overplayer big thanks to our good mates and again as well again real estate massive supporters of local making difference all over, say selling your home.
Speaker 1: Trust me again. We're having a lot of fun with this. Visiting in the schools.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it is so much fun to go out there and just see all the kids. And this week we went out to Sting John the Baptist school there at Plympton and what a beautiful school by.
Speaker 4: The way, absolutely big, classier than school.
Speaker 3: I went to a lot classier than the mountable classrooms that I had at Werriby Primary School. And then in a dust storm we all had to take shelter like I lived in a war zone.
Speaker 4: And then you were fifty back home every single.
Speaker 1: Day a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Let's reach out at Saint John the Baptist Tratholic School and we.
Speaker 2: Are about puting the rible.
Speaker 4: He's really good at hairball, We color and Daniki here. I have got us to come out and say hello to you guys, because these guys are ready inside big round of reports for the girls.
Speaker 2: And you know what we learned. Never ever ever asked twins who is the superior one. Don't do it now. This is controversial question. But out of the two of you, who's the better handle? So which one is it? Okay, We're about to find out.
Speaker 4: And so as you do in these situations, you've got a big teams which can be very confronting. Yeah, it brought me back to my primary school days, and I thought I compressed all of that's our heartfelt anguish, and then.
Speaker 2: It just all came bubbling to the surface. Didn't it do.
Speaker 7: To play hazy yeay with me?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Should we get into it? Excellent team Danika, team Mikayla. Let's go.
Speaker 7: That's controversial.
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 4: None of that mattered though, because I won, So you don't have to be popular to win, just asks Novak Jokovic.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and also you won and you're humble. Yeah, she's the main thing that's important.
Speaker 4: I played some great handball that day, really like Tiger Woods when he talks about golf. I've just played some great golf, That's all it was.
Speaker 3: I had a friend who I played nipple with and I'd go, how'd you go? And she'd always without fun out. Yeah, I shot really well, fun okay.
Speaker 1: Really good fun.
Speaker 4: We went to Sir John the Baptist School in Plimpton, really nice little school there, and it was just a really nice morning where, for whatever reason, we're signing autographs at one stage, because you sign one autograph and they all go, why I want one? Yeah, And all of a sudden the kids are just genuinely covered in graffiti.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know who you are, but I want an autograph and it's very important.
Speaker 1: It's good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: She's not nice that all the kids use their manners, which is very sweet.
Speaker 1: Could you please sign this really beautiful school?
Speaker 3: And then I was just a complete cow back to them the whole way with your handball.
Speaker 1: Get out of my face.
Speaker 4: Take this handball and go use it and train up and register father and overplayer.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what happened.
Speaker 4: It made us think, though thirteen twenty fourteen get involved and of course sent us a text o for double nine nine nine one nine.
Speaker 1: Who came to your school?
Speaker 4: Because I think when you're a youngster and someone comes of prominence to your school, it really stays in your brain.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: Who came to your school?
Speaker 4: So we had we'd always get NRL players and AFL players, and back then, because I'm southern New South Wales, GWS didn't exist, so it was always Sidney Swan's place. So I remember when I would have been in about year three, I Reckon and Shannon Grant and another bloke who didn't have much of a career turned up and Shagger Grant of course, three hundred games. Yeah, absolutely, absolutely, a really good player for North Melbourne Premiership player, all that sort of stuff. And I remember as a youngster genuinely bailing up these blokes and telling them that I had a decision to make whether I was going to play for the Swans or for the Bombers. And I still remember them and go, oh yeah, good stuff mate, And what I've been like, oh, maybe we'll play with you if you choose the Swan's Yeah yeah, yeah, Dad said I'm going to play in the AFL. So I really like the Bombers as well because I'm a big Tim Watson fan. So it's a tough decision to make, but you know, I'm just enjoying the process.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 3: I remember my girlfriend and I who were mad I Fell supporters. He didn't come to our school, but we found out that Tim Watson was going to be at like the Glenorkey shopping center, yeah, flogging massage, which was like a protein powder at the time. So her and I jumped on the bus.
Speaker 1: In we went Hello Tim, right, how did it go?
Speaker 2: He was lovely. He was lovely even back then, being really nice.
Speaker 3: But we had a lady come to our school, and I don't know if you're going to be familiar with her work. Can you remember Rowena Wallace? She was quite She was a big actress at the time. It was at the peak of Sons and Daughters. Can you remember that drama show was absolutely massive? Can I get some support here, please? Abby help me out because he.
Speaker 9: Just looks I'm just looking at Hazy's face and there's nothing there, you.
Speaker 3: Know, when we talk about your rest in confused face, that's it now.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't know what JODI's talking about.
Speaker 9: He's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: She was best known as Pat the Rat on Sons and Daughters Come on thirteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: If you're with me, can I get a hell yeah? For Pat the Rat feels like a tazzy thing, really a tazzy thing. It was a huge show back in the day when she came and spoke at her assembly. That's my story.
Speaker 4: What an impact you had as well? What I'm Pat the Rat. She's not with us, she's not listening. She might be anyway. My wife texted through as well, of course from Scotland born and bred. She said, you and mcgreggor I grew up in the tiny town. I grew up in Scotland and went to my school and came to visit us. She fought that text up with no, I'm not calling.
Speaker 2: In slightly better than Pat the rash, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kathleen from Parafield Gardens kick us off? Who came to your school?
Speaker 2: It wasn't actually.
Speaker 10: Anyone's famously was something famous. So we had the two thousand Olympic torch coming to our school when Country Freeman was actually funny. Yeah, so yeah, so I'm the whole school only two shouldn't get and it was me and my best friend on at that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good, Kathleen.
Speaker 2: Do you still have a photo?
Speaker 10: I do actually have a photo of it.
Speaker 2: Actually, can you please send that to us? O F double O nine or nine nine one. I'm desperate to see you and Dion with the Olympic torch. I can't begin to tell you.
Speaker 10: Fortunately, unfortunately my friend partway basically that year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, well that's a special memory, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely there you go, We've really gone to the top. Show off the Olympic torch. That was hot properly back in two thousand.
Speaker 2: That is hard to talk, isn't it? That was our you to shine on the Olympic stage.
Speaker 1: It was, and didn't we do a good job? Thanks to Nikki Webster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kylie up there on a song? Remember that? Oh yes, not a G string song song song?
Speaker 4: No, of course, of course, everything above board for the city two thousand Olympics thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Who came to your school?
Speaker 4: Who was the famous person that came to your school when you were a youngster?
Speaker 1: Who came to your school? School?
Speaker 4: Rather, who was the famous person this school? Who came to your school?
Speaker 1: Your school? You don't was it Lance Franklin?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: What now?
Speaker 9: We didn't get anyone down south? No one would come further than the city, it seems.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a bit sad for you.
Speaker 3: I mentioned that Pat the rat from Sons and Daughters came to our school down in Hobart, Tasmania. And thanks to my friend Larissa who texted me and said support for you from the sidelines. I remember Rowena Wallace here there she existed a couple of texts coming through too. We had Tony Madra come to visit our school. If you can imagine hundreds of preteen and teenage girls screaming. He actually locked himself inside of a classroom to get away from us all. It was classic, so much trouble.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite though. At Ingle Farm Primary School. This is Vicky from sevenfore Park. She said, we had prisoners from Yatler jay Or put on a puppet show.
Speaker 1: Oh what world, don't guys? Everyone just clapped politely.
Speaker 2: Oh dear. They made the puppets themselves.
Speaker 3: Apparently good work boys.
Speaker 2: That's equal contacts.
Speaker 1: They're all good.
Speaker 3: That's equal parts wholesome and terrifying at the same time. The show, Well, that's a nice puppet. What did you do?
Speaker 1: Very good stuff? What's your backstory? I probably shouldn't know. I want to get to sleep tonight. Let's go to Sheriff Cheryl rather In Elizabeth Downs.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Cheryl, good morning. Who came to your school?
Speaker 5: Cheryl as Ellis.
Speaker 8: Come to open our gym? After I left school, but my sister were still there, so I went to the opening of the gym.
Speaker 2: Liz Elis is Stall Royalty.
Speaker 8: When I was at prim When I was at primary school, we had people like fat Cat, Paddle pop Lion, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Did they give a speech?
Speaker 3: In the assembly, paddle pop Lione and fat Cat or not much, thank you, Jeryl. Let's go to Aerin from Salisbury Downs Hey Erin, Hi good who came to your school?
Speaker 7: We have Andrew Gays come to my school back in nine eighty nine, I think when I lived in Melbourne and he was playing for the Southeast Melbourne Spectors. Yeah a long time ago. Wow, and we got free tickets to go and see them against camber Cannon. So yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: It's good stuff. Eron we had.
Speaker 3: I can't remember who it was, but someone sent me a text door sent you a text saying.
Speaker 2: Oh no, sent me text sing oh. For the first couple of months.
Speaker 3: Of this new show, I thought you were working with basketballer Andrew Gays and I was like, no, it's Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: Someone genuinely thought.
Speaker 4: It's not Andrew Gays. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: Marni from Warridale who came to your school?
Speaker 7: Well, I was a student at jeel And Lutheran College but then recently moved to Adelaide and when I lived there, Timo Madic came to our.
Speaker 2: I know of the time, and I've got.
Speaker 7: A bit bad but yeah, he put on a great show. It was Yeah, there was lots of fun and people got his autograph and say to set the money.
Speaker 4: Boy, what are they going for? Did anyone make any money?
Speaker 6: I never heard they were.
Speaker 8: Going to sound for like fifty buck.
Speaker 7: Don't alf I got anything, Marny.
Speaker 2: He's such a small man.
Speaker 3: He would have been shorter than some of the students, wouldn't he He probably was.
Speaker 10: He was on a raised stage.
Speaker 7: So we couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course he was.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a little behind the scenes secret that tim O Mattick probably doesn't want you revealing as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm sorry, he's tiny. Anyway, Do you want one more?
Speaker 1: Let's go one more.
Speaker 2: That's Rundown Olivia from two Wells.
Speaker 5: Who came hy So back in my primary school days I had the one and only Bob Hawk, and then and then in high school I had Tony Moger mods.
Speaker 2: Was getting around. Wasn't he really doing the school school?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What sort of reception did he get? Did he have to lock himself in a classroom there as well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we were all running around as.
Speaker 1: The biggest breaking story.
Speaker 7: This town hall sever scene is huge.
Speaker 3: Michael Bublay has revealed that a fan got a tattoo of him in a compromising position Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: Talk Quick, Isn't It?
Speaker 3: The award winning singer left the project panel speechless while telling the story about the tattoo, which was inspired by an unfortunate photo of him, of all things, eating a corn on.
Speaker 2: The cob the wrong way.
Speaker 11: I got caught once, you guys. I went to Disney and I was eating corn on the cobs the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Apparently most people don't eat it from the top.
Speaker 11: That was the closest thing to a real love note that I've ever had. It was sexy and phallic, and I felt like people made fund of me, were part of it was jealousy because I just think they wish they could take it as deep as ident Oh Boy, Michael.
Speaker 3: Wow, the boob whoa the silky smooth crooner, A little.
Speaker 1: Bit dirty, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Juicy popstar Jua Leaper has won illegal victory overclaims her global smash hit Levitating ripped up off a relatively unknown Wrecke track, so a US federal court judge dismissed the copyright complaint by South Florida band Article sound System that the twenty twenty chart topper, co written by Juwa Leaper, was a sample of their twenty seventeen track Libya Life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: This happens a loss and I keep on seeing all these little lawsuits that happened, going, Well, it's a bound to be.
Speaker 1: A bit of overlap, isn't there. Yeah, a lot of songs out there.
Speaker 2: It was the ed Sheering one not so long ago.
Speaker 3: It would be so incredibly frustrating, don't you think as an artist, because you just go, oh God, how many chords are there out there?
Speaker 4: You know exactly, There's only so many core progressions you can put together.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's going to be overlap at some point, do you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wayne Kerrey has done a podcast and he's revealed the staggering amount of money Nadia Bartel and Rebecca Judd really earned from their sponsored posts.
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 3: The Melbourne wags, who have soared to the top of the Melbourne social hierarchy in the last decade.
Speaker 2: Are said to be making guess how much per pose?
Speaker 1: Oh, upwards of two to three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I would have thought, yeah, it is upwards of that. It's around one hundred and fifty thousand dollars per post? Wait what one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: For one post?
Speaker 2: One post?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: He alleged there was one from Nike that was worth that much. Oh my goodness, amazing, isn't it?
Speaker 4: So then if they're making that sort of money, you hear these outrageous things about how if Christiano Ronaldo or lebron James posted something which was she genuinely brand related, it's worth like almost half a million dollars. Yeah, yeah, I'm thinking more than if beck jard. I don't want you disrespectful to beck job, but if she's going one hundred and fifty ky for a post, then what's Messy getting?
Speaker 1: What's Missy game mate?
Speaker 2: I too wonder how much Charles getting.
Speaker 3: But Nadia has survived a scandal because there was her friend who took a video of her and the toilets doing something she definitely.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't have been doing.
Speaker 3: So she got through that all right, And she's not even married to Jimmy Bartel anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kept Barteller?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's okay. What are you saying about that? I kept blew it for a little.
Speaker 1: While, did you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the process have you got to go into how do you actually get it changed?
Speaker 3: Well, you have to go and officially change it back. But I didn't want to have a different name to my daughter.
Speaker 1: Was the issue. Oh okay, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: But it did you used to annoy me when people are like, oh, you've just held onto that name.
Speaker 1: She said, let's just break that up.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I reckon, Good call, mate, good call. And you got yourself out of some grief as well.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: Always every time you have a bit of trouble, just think juicy.
Speaker 3: This is so exciting. If you like fifty cent and his band.
Speaker 1: We'll speak about that a little bit later on will.
Speaker 2: Bringing his get rich or die try in twenty years later.
Speaker 3: Tour to Australia. Tickets are on sale today at two o'clock. For more info, go to livenation dot com dot au. But if you don't want to have to go through that process of paying for.
Speaker 2: Tickets to fifty cents fifty.
Speaker 4: Cent, oh my gosh, So let's go through so coming up after in about three and a half minutes, let's go through a checklist of all the factually incorrect information that you've put across for our good friend, Curtis Jackson ak fifty cent It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's wrong with me.
Speaker 9: With Curtis Jackson and his band coming to Australia, sounds like a.
Speaker 3: Vastly different concept, doesn't it. Curtis Jackson and his swingman hit the Adelaide Entertainment Goodness anyway, the whole point of all of this.
Speaker 2: He's on at the fourth.
Speaker 3: Of December at the Adelaide and Entertainment Center. Please give us a call now if you want to.
Speaker 4: Go all right, yeah, I give us a call right now, thirteen twenty four ten and in the right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, how did I go with all that?
Speaker 4: It's just an absolute spewing of words. It was somewhat related to fifty cents?
Speaker 9: You tick something, Bertie.
Speaker 4: Battle of the Bangers. We went early this morning, just so we give you a bit of a taste. He had to jump on Jodi and Hazy. Just tell us exactly which song you want us to play tomorrow morning at around about eight o'clock. Here's your options. You've got contavious sloggings. This is yours, Jody?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, happy with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay? This high pitch, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: We did to get high pitched. That's when your sense a lie, isn't it okay? Or you've got a CDC thunderstruck. And just think about the start of this song as well. Okay, you think about this.
Speaker 3: Oh oh boy, I could actually go and have a massage and come back and this is still going.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could. Could you be so fired up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ready to attack your Friday. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Make sure you make the right choice.
Speaker 4: You want to score up date Battle of the Bankers, all right, so fifty seven percent versus forty three percent, fifty seven percent, you've got ac DC thunderstruck.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's where it's at.
Speaker 2: Still time to wrong or right right wrong?
Speaker 1: Even goodness?
Speaker 2: That summed up my morning. Yeah right there?
Speaker 1: And then Battle of the Words this morning, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Absolute shocker?
Speaker 3: This morning's guess who's going to feature heavily in the diary tomorrowl.
Speaker 4: Myself, Wow, little feedback session. I don't get ninety five percent of it this time.
Speaker 1: I love that. Hey, just quick one as well.
Speaker 4: Make sure you join the cast Andova today they're going to be spinning the over wheel at Simba car High and Melrose Park and you could score a free weekend car high plus many more goodies, so just drop by from five pm.
Speaker 3: Fitz is going to join us on the show tomorrow. Also, we're going to catch up with Tom Do tay Do Te I'm not talking for the rest of the.
Speaker 4: Show, Tomda and Bruce do you want to sit this one out? Jody's off, c JD.
Speaker 1: Have a good one.
Speaker 4: Tom dou Day is going to join us, which is going to be very very interesting. Of course, did his knee a couple of days ago, so we'll catch up with him. David Kosh as well, and his last day as host of Sunrise. It's all happening plas mccame, pub Trivia at home and Nobod's pay your bills.
Speaker 1: We'll catch you tomorrow. Enjoy your day. See Jody Adelaides, Jody and Hazy