Speaker 1: Kasumers said, here's some of the best bets from Jason Lauren while we're on break.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. The bald eagle from the newsroom is with us as well.
Speaker 3: Smooth all over, Jace, just the way I like it in winter. Well, hang on, I think that's all gone above her head.
Speaker 4: Smooth all over.
Speaker 3: I could tell you reading something like on your phone.
Speaker 5: I heard you got you're insinuating you being wax from head to toe.
Speaker 3: He's the bald egle.
Speaker 1: Well, not so much from head to toe, but a few minutes ago we heard about our I'm going to call it an ordeal at hot yoga or hot pilarates.
Speaker 3: It is first time you've seen his She didn't look she couldn't you say that the clans?
Speaker 4: How dare you Clinton?
Speaker 5: Tell me what I am and aren't looking at during my p you would have Well, he wants a review. Look at that smile on his face. He's been on a shred for it's very nuce. You look great, you look, but you look you look like an Adonis.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. That's why you're one of my best friends.
Speaker 5: Well, before that's great, Before the tattoo on your back though.
Speaker 1: It's got it's gotta go tramp stand shoulders before the hot polarates. I've been for a little clean up just like.
Speaker 3: It's just very did.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like traditionally a couple of times you just like shoulders top of the shoulders line.
Speaker 3: I love when the barber gets that. Yeah, you get hurts like it does it? But she'd be smoot.
Speaker 4: You get your waxed done. You go down to Brazilian butterfly?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to run my hands on your shoulders so at least someone appreciates it.
Speaker 4: Feel it's baby smooth like a week, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I go to a place on is gross to it.
Speaker 2: You've got to have a turn, bring your hand over here, you shoulder freshly. I've got no interest in its smooth than my two year olds are smooth?
Speaker 4: Is he bum smooth? Did you get your bum done?
Speaker 1: Hang on, we're shuffling too far through this story. I go to a place on Bridge on Bridge Road called me Kong Nails.
Speaker 4: You go to a nail barticket and you get naked.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Nancy is my gal, so she knows the hot spots. She knows as soon.
Speaker 4: As I take that discover me Kong Nails. I used to walk in to question in the first time we walked in.
Speaker 3: Do you think Nancy would want to be named connected to this? I've already asked.
Speaker 1: As soon as this went down, I knew I had to tell the story on the radio. So basically, she's one of these girls who's she's quite she's quite quick, you know, That's why I like her.
Speaker 3: She's like mucking around, very like there's no three like one long sort of yep, and then.
Speaker 5: Question question women will not she probably want to She use strip wax which roll it on and then they look like the bit of canvas and they rip it back. Or does she use the thick wax that then they picked the corner and she.
Speaker 3: Uses she uses strips, strips, she's strip and.
Speaker 4: Like the canvas that they rip it off with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so it's one canvas that they just sort of use over and over again. Anyway, usually it's one long sort of but she changed it up and it really threw me, and it hurt a lot more. She changed her style, which didn't sit well with me.
Speaker 3: Lauren.
Speaker 1: There was not one big long it was a series of I've seen that mini mini rips, mini rips, mini rips. Maybe she doesn't the back and it hurt.
Speaker 4: More, doesn't need a closer wax.
Speaker 1: Well, once I had. Once I sat up to do the top shoulder region, I noticed that the wax was a different color. She changed the wax from a green wax to an orange wax. And I'm like, what is this sorcery? Anyway, apparently it's not as firm. It doesn't get as as firm grip. Oh and here in life, she decided to tackle the lower region of the.
Speaker 4: Back, the nether region, the.
Speaker 3: Region. How would she she never questioned, She never tended to in her life before. She kept on lower.
Speaker 4: She is the close and personal wax on the what how much of the annals? Just the cheeks?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I would someone else come in?
Speaker 4: Nancy?
Speaker 3: Nancy? Sorry? Does Nancy?
Speaker 4: Did you do back and crack?
Speaker 3: She did the crack. That was my reaction when she was pulling the wax off.
Speaker 4: Did you say, Nancy, that's a bit lower than usual?
Speaker 3: I said, why are you going there? Did you say that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Because it's always you know, when you get a massage, they fold the towel and you're like, hello, all.
Speaker 3: Go what gets worse.
Speaker 4: Harry asked, cheeks, because.
Speaker 3: You know when they when they do the wax job. But then there's a few strays.
Speaker 1: She didn't she got the toys.
Speaker 3: On your nat Should she be plucking?
Speaker 1: Mo?
Speaker 4: No, I think you've got special treatment I've never had.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of anyone having an noose pluck with jes Hey.
Speaker 3: I touched your shoulder. This one's all yours.
Speaker 2: Story's gone viral of a lady who infiltrated a men's Facebook group, a toxic men's Facebook group where blokes go on there and talk about their misso in a bad way. Yeah, talk about how they've cheated on them.
Speaker 3: And the likes.
Speaker 4: People are doing that on Facebook, Yeah, boasting.
Speaker 3: Idiots do amazing things.
Speaker 2: You know what always amazes me when people are trolling someone online and I'm like, your profiles attached to what you're saying.
Speaker 5: No, but I'd prefer that if you're gonna if you're going to be mean about someone, put your money.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, hey, don't don't troll people, don't say anything. But b I'm like, how much of an idiot are you?
Speaker 3: Like? Your employer is going to see this, your family's going to see it.
Speaker 5: Hang on, this is a this is a Facebook page where people go on and talk about cheating on their partners.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a toxic men's group, so they, you know, winch about their partners, talk about cheating on them.
Speaker 4: You just do it on the radio.
Speaker 3: You don't need to do it more than chicks. That's sort of stupid, and I think women can.
Speaker 4: I don't know, do women complain about our partners more? Don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, this mother of six infils traded the group by setting up a burner account and posing under the skies of a gentleman called.
Speaker 3: Adam get It.
Speaker 2: Then she started reading some of the posts, got angry and thought, you know what these guys partners need to know about this, started sending them screenshots of what their blokes were saying in the group. Hey, your bloke's cheating, here's screenshots of him talking about it.
Speaker 4: Ah, yes, head on it.
Speaker 3: How's that good on you? Ever?
Speaker 4: Can't these blokes?
Speaker 3: Honestly, have you.
Speaker 2: Ever been a situation where like you've seen someone you know their partner cheating, or like you hear these stories about like clean right, you know you're single when you were on the app, imagine flicking through the apps and seeing my wife on me?
Speaker 3: What would you do? I wouldn't tell you, wouldn't you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, I meant, would you swipe left or do that?
Speaker 4: That's a truck question.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't tell me, right, yes, but you wouldn't tell me I run, I run from that fire.
Speaker 3: Tell me it goes in the sand? Absolutely not, Absolutely not. I I don't have time to deal with your dramas. I don't think I would either.
Speaker 5: I think it depends who the person is. You'd have to be very sure, and you would have to be very close to them, would you do.
Speaker 3: You would? Yeah, you wouldn't be able to bite your tongue.
Speaker 5: No, well, I thankfully I haven't been in that situation, but it would. I haven't been in that situation. I did know one guy who was cheating on his fiance and I was very close with him and not so close to her, and I made it very clear to him that I didn't want to be in social environments with her. I didn't want to be friendly with her. If I became friends with her, I would I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 3: Give him a piece of your mind. Did you do that thing where it's like, you've got a week to tell her.
Speaker 4: No, I've never been in that situation, but I know people who have been.
Speaker 2: You know, because like you were saying before, it's like you'd want to have good evidence because whenever you hear about these situations a lot of time, a lot of the time, the friend who tells their mate how your partner's cheating is the one that gets cut out. Yeah, I said, like, why would you try and ruin my relationship? Sometimes people are.
Speaker 4: You'd have to have seen it with your own eyes.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I think if you saw it, like if you saw my wife on Tinder.
Speaker 5: Here, but that would probably be a fake profile, I would think, yeah, well, Or I would talk to the person and say, hey, you got to sort this out. Everyone's talking about this. You got to sort it out.
Speaker 2: See there it is, there it is, You've got a week to sort it out.
Speaker 5: Or I will know that's to just saying you've got to sort it out. I wouldn't get involved unless it was someone I was very very.
Speaker 2: Close with thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: But having said that, if it was me, I would want to know exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Clint, if we find out doors cheating.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 4: You would tell me? Clint would tell me.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure yeah I would. I would tell.
Speaker 4: Lauren you would, wouldn't you?
Speaker 6: I would?
Speaker 3: I would hope.
Speaker 4: So could you not tell me? Would? You're supposed to be my best friend?
Speaker 3: I would tell you.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't tell bually, Jase would.
Speaker 2: At the funeral we're going to miss Paul Hey by the way, forty five years ago, he was doing the dirty.
Speaker 4: I'd be saying to you if I found out, did you know, Clint? And you got? I swear I never heard anything about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, watch practice alike, Clint? Did you know?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't, Jase thirteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Is there I not? I would like to think I would tell you, but I don't.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't got much courage.
Speaker 4: That's pathetic.
Speaker 3: I amat pathetic. I don't want to get it. I just I hate, I hate.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: But if someone was doing the journey on you, I would tell you, Clint. But I guess I'm just a better human than you, Chase. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you. You wouldn't tell me.
Speaker 2: Any probably setting pull up with someone else. Thirteen twenty fourteen is number I want to.
Speaker 5: Know though, And you know what, I would be feelthy if you two knew and never told me, I'd dump you too, like hot potatoes were enough to four.
Speaker 4: You don't sound up.
Speaker 3: You gotta tell Lauren or I would like to know.
Speaker 2: Have you been in this situation? Did you find out a friend's partner was cheating?
Speaker 3: And what did you do?
Speaker 2: We are talking and shooters. The old school TV show Cheaters was a cracker. They would go and confront people after they caught them on camera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were like investigators if you thought your partner was cheating till the.
Speaker 3: Host got stabbed by one of the couples. That's an unfortunate ending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he was okay.
Speaker 3: He was okay. He was able to do a crossover with cops. Yeah, it was a bit like that.
Speaker 2: They were like putting him in the ambulance and he's like, you shouldn't be cheating, So CARTI he's living that hosting Raldor again.
Speaker 5: It is a moral dilemma for some people, though, when you find out someone you know is cheating.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, twenty four ten Did you know a friend's partner was cheating?
Speaker 3: What did you do. Let's go to safety.
Speaker 5: Hi guys, so.
Speaker 7: Happy that you're back on the radio.
Speaker 3: Thank you sweet.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me set the scene for you, okay, okay. So my partner is best mate with this guy that I met all we're all good group friends. His partner ends up having a workplace affairs. So the girl is having the affairs at my partner's workplace and he's the finding out, going, oh my god, this is happening.
Speaker 6: What are you going to do?
Speaker 7: They're getting married. I ended up confronting her and I said, if you don't tell him that you're cheating on your partner, well the wedding, I will, right before the wedding. So from my understanding, it was all cleared up. We were going to the wedding, and you're going to the wedding and the guy she was having an affair with and his wife was at their wedding. Oh I got drunk and it all went tits up after.
Speaker 3: That wedding, after the cake before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't even remember.
Speaker 7: I just saw him and I knew the guy who she was having an affair with, And did you go over to him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I didn't go over to him. I just went over to the shops and kept on drinking, knowing how, how the hell is this happening? I thought she told him. What the hell is he doing here? Why the hell is he's wife here?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 5: You sound far too involved if this was your husband's work, colleague, Yeah, can I.
Speaker 7: My husband's work? Note to step to the public, do not get involved.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was about to say, Sophie's gone to this was your husband?
Speaker 5: A bit like Sophie, this is my workplace. You need to stay out of it, that's right.
Speaker 7: And I didn't, and I was like, my integrity at the time got in the way, and the vodka got in the way, and I was just flit slip, and some of the other friends in the friendship circle found out.
Speaker 2: So if I love you and I appreciate listening to the show, but you're a little man.
Speaker 5: Her moral compass gotten well, you know, she didn't do anything wrong. He can't be mad at Sophie.
Speaker 2: No, But I like, if he has told her and they've decided to go ahead with the weathering, well that's.
Speaker 5: The other thing, because she might know, and then you're just humiliating them. Yeah, sounds like that wasn't the case.
Speaker 3: This is why you want to be gutless like Clinton.
Speaker 4: Take care, Sophie'd be fun at a party.
Speaker 3: See, I have so much moral conviction about me.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Have you found out someone was cheating? What do you do about it?
Speaker 4: Alesha? Did you get involved?
Speaker 6: I did? I walked down into my into my lound room and found my sister's fiance sitting there with another woman on his knees.
Speaker 4: No, but it's your sister.
Speaker 3: Did you go to him?
Speaker 4: Did you confront him or did you tell her first?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, I rang her.
Speaker 7: She wasn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after much can much dilemma, chatting with my housemates, and they just said, if it was my sister, i'd call, So I did.
Speaker 2: It's just sitting on his knee, was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was it?
Speaker 6: If only? If only? Nah, they was just sitting there with it with a couple of my other housemates. And yeah, I got back up and they were gone, and yep, got rang my sister.
Speaker 3: And what she said? What do say, Alicia?
Speaker 6: I don't think I could say that on the road.
Speaker 3: She was obviously surprised.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was quite quite messed up. They also had a twelve months old baby.
Speaker 5: But Alicia, you didn't say anything to him at the time, because that's the fun bit him, that's the listen to her.
Speaker 4: That's the fun busting the cheetah. So what the TV show was all about?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Alicia, I can see you hosting that. I could see you imagine Laurens the Australian version on the nine network.
Speaker 4: Alicia, did you say anything to him?
Speaker 6: No, not not at all. I just I didn't know what to say.
Speaker 3: I just got up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I called her and yeah, well, sufficed to say he ended up with her and twenty years later did the same thing to her.
Speaker 4: Always happens, Always happen.
Speaker 1: You could throw to yourself at the end of postcards. You could say, coming up after postcards, cheated.
Speaker 4: No, I could never do it.
Speaker 3: Five and out, I'll see you in a few minutes.
Speaker 2: No, that's how they learned the relationship. Kent's been cheating on you, Clint by.
Speaker 3: An Out.
Speaker 4: Jason, Lauren Lauren Wake.
Speaker 2: Up Feeling Good on number one hundred. Lauren on Socials