Speaker 1: On scorls Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the winder Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the reader. Panekey show coming up tonight. A massive payday coming for the union movement as business leaders warn of the Albanesi government's industrial relations agenda. Nick Kata and Gary Hardgrave will be with me shortly, the brilliant Batia Unga Sagon will have the latest from the US and later in the hour Kinzisko Field with all the celebrity and royal news and Left is losing it features this startling revelation. Punctuality is white supremacy.
Speaker 1: Being on time is weight supremacy, because what are they always on time?
Speaker 4: They do? Oh press but first.
Speaker 3: Fears of an eighteen billion dollar hit to the economy. AMID claims that the Albanezer government is planning to implement a nationwide portable long service leave scheme, meaning workers would accrue long service leave when working in a single industry rather than in a single company industry. Analysis obtained by The Australian show such a scheme could deliberate nine hundred million dollar revenue stream to unions, with business chiefs concerned about the potential for employees to double dip via different long service leave laws. Joining me now for more on this are at Menzi's Research Center. Senior fellow Nikata and Sky News contributor Gary hartgrave Nick.
Speaker 4: I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: Business leaders are raising concerns that a second term Albanesi government is going to push an even more radical industrial relations agenda.
Speaker 4: I've got to.
Speaker 3: Ask, where have these business leaders been. The election is two days away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we would like to hear more out of them. I think the problem is when you talk about business leaders, you're usually talking about the big end of town, the if you represent the big corporations. Because small businesses, you know, the corner shop or the people that run the service station or run a plumbing operation. Time they don't have time to engage in this so and nobody does it for them. Nobody stands up for them. And of course to this kind of measure that you've outlined, there's so called portable long service leave, so you don't actually do long service with anybody. You just you know, have no incentive to be loyal to a company. But it really will hit small business hard. They can't provision for this in the way that big business can. And because as you point out it's going to be run by the unions, who will clip the ticket on the way through, as they do so much of the time, which is where they get most of their money. Nowadays. It's not from members fees because very few people are joining unions. It comes from schemes like this.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 3: This will be a windfall for the union movement, and certainly the union movement has been emboldened in recent years.
Speaker 4: But surely that's a good thing for workers.
Speaker 1: Well, it may not be, reader because you see, this is the ongoing match who fully corporatized Australia, Big unions, big business, big government, and they don't want small business. They don't want to deal with the difficulty of individual entrepreneurs. They don't want individuals at all to have rights. It's about you've got to plug in to this. You've got to be beholden to government. Government will provide you with this, and if they don't, of course unions will provide you with that. That suits big business because they are quite happy to deal with smaller groups of people as well. So look, I think this is frightening, it's dangerous. The impact on everyday Australians will be enormous. But it's not the only thing Elbow wins on Saturday. We're going to get inheritance tax, we're going to get unrealized capital gains tax, We're going to get Voice two point zero. It's going to be okay to lie yourself back into office. This is a very serious situation right now, just days out from the election.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just talk about that for a second, Nick, we are just a couple of days away. And it seems the scare campaigns have come primarily from labor who are in power.
Speaker 4: Normally it's the other way around it.
Speaker 3: Normally it's the opposition that's in attack mode. But there are actual policy areas where the Liberals should have gone far more negative. Voice two point zero is one of them. We've had Penny Wong in recent days saying that's something that's they're going to look at again because it was a mistake. She's likened it to same sex marriage. And then when you look up look at these industrial relation laws, when you talk about tax reform with capital gains tax negative.
Speaker 4: Gearing, there was a lot of area.
Speaker 3: Where the Coalition could have gone on the attack far more strongly than they have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a lot more evidence incidentally, than this crazy attack on nuclear power is costing fifty billion trillion dollars or whatever they're saying it is, which is clearly not. It's lots, so that the coalition could have gone on. I think that they should have gone harder from the start, But to be fair, I don't think they've had much oxygen because what's happened because Albin Easy sets in train this it's all the position's fault idea, and of course most of the media, ninety percent of the media just jump onto this, all the questions they get asked on this stupid nonsense because they want alb and Easy to win. That's the cold, hard fact of it.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 2: And so you've got a contenders opposition leader of your conservative opposition leader, not just against the government of the day in this case, but against almost the entire media establishment. Is a big, big battle. So I'm not going to be too critical at this stage, but yes, yes, there is so much that's wrong with the government's policy, including the fact that it ductually doesn't have any serious policy on things like energy, and with what's happening at the moment, that's really scary. Once the Greens get hold of that agenda and start pushing it forward.
Speaker 3: Well, that definitely has been growing voter concern around the Liberal's nuclear plan, if you believe the polling that's today. That has been a significant issue in this election. And much of that fear is driven by the Labor Party's persistent use of the very misleading six hundred billion dollar figure that was concocted by the Smart Energy Council.
Speaker 4: Now, this is a.
Speaker 3: Renewables lobby group, it's linked to the Labor Party, and yes, yet their data is used as gospel by so.
Speaker 4: Many in the media and by the government.
Speaker 3: Now, the Smart Energy Council has really refused to explain how they came to this figure, how they put the study together, what was behind their modeling.
Speaker 4: Gary the six hundred.
Speaker 3: Billion dollar figure, it's even a lot higher than Chris Bowen's favorite organization, their CSIRO's modeling. But you've got to say the strategy has been effective if the polling is accurate. Voters are scared of the cost of.
Speaker 1: Nuclear Yeah, no, they can't handle of truth, so they go with the lie and let look readA In the end, the three of us have all reported on news items over a long period of time We've all seen all this stuff before. Where's the inquiring mind amongst journals? Why have journals turned into pr agents? George Orwell said, if they're not criticizing you, its public relations. You know, there should be a cynical journalist that work somewhere in Australia that's actually asking the hard questions. The facts are that nuclear is a thousand times more efficient use of any land than all of these wind turbines and solar panels. They have to take up so much more space and they produce a lot more electricity for the amount of space they take up. And every other country around the world is going towards nuclear. We're not. So I just think whoever wins on Saturday, nuclear is going to be on the agenda. It's going to happen. It has to happen because we're not going to be able to make anything in Australia. We're not going to be able to be self sufficient on any front. We're not going to be able to defend ourselves. We're going to be lying on China to make our warships. I mean, spare me. Is this how bad Australia has got to get? And we're going to go further down the tubes for people in Australia to finally understand how bad this government has been. And well, whether the Opposition win or lose on Saturday, we are going to go nuclear because we just simply have to.
Speaker 6: We have to.
Speaker 3: But how could the Prime Minister Chris Bowen possibly prosecute that case Nick? With everything they have said about nuclear energy, all the scare campaigns they've run, all the claims about how is not sustainable, it's not commercial, it could never possibly happen without bankrupting the economy, how can they do it what eighty and introduce nuclear after all that?
Speaker 2: Well, they're stuck, and if they're asked a few hard questions they might be in a bit of bother because the question is how can you do without nuclear?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: If we're not allowed to use coal anymore, what's your baseload? I mean they're trying to tell us that win solo can be baseload. I mean they're denying the physics, just in the same way that the trans lobby deny the biology. You know, you just can't get round those facts that intermittent non the power that doesn't set in a neat fifty cycle is dangerous in the system. It's not just not very helpful, it is positively dangerous, as we've seen this week from Spain where their energy grid decided to take us to Esther in the middle of the afternoon.
Speaker 4: Now, well we'll get back to Spain.
Speaker 3: But Gary, just lastly, on the Smart Energy Council, they enjoy charity status. Does that pass the pop test?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think so. And if anybody is going to go around and call themselves smart anything, they're really not smart.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: The Labor Party have lied and conveniently lied and lied and lied and lied. And if Australias want to back the lie, then I guess that's what we've got to suffer. But there's going to be a lot of angry people on May fourth. Whether it's going to be the Jedis of the Empire, I don't know what's going to win, but I think the Cyths are going to be in control and the Greens are going to have a lot more than they should when it comes to the way Australia's run and we're just going to be ruined. We're going to This country is stuffed and it's going to get more stuffed if the election goes the wrong.
Speaker 3: Way, it certainly is a consequential election, and I think that's why it's so disappointing that it's been so lackluster. Really, we haven't had those great debates, those great ideological debates about energy, about population, about cultural issues that I think has been what's disappointed a lot of people. I want to ask you about this clip of Anthony Alberaneasi. It's getting a lot of attention online.
Speaker 4: It's a bit of an.
Speaker 3: Awkward, awkward little encounter with a Labor Party volunteer that the Prime Minister appears to brush off.
Speaker 5: Are you excusing your boss?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How the Liberals have seized on that footage and put out this social media ad not keen to get stuck talking?
Speaker 4: Are you kissing your boy? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Nice? Anyway a liberal camera?
Speaker 3: Oh Nick, that's a bit cheeky from the coalition, isn't it. I'm sure prime ministers politicians have done that many times, brushed off somebody when they don't have the time to to to speak to them. I do you think they were being a bit harsh with the Prime minister there not.
Speaker 2: A Tory reader, because he's is the Prime minister who says his story is no one left behind unless he decides to push them behind him. You know, it's completely against what he's saying. He's trying to tell us that that Peter Dutton is a bully, that he's aggressive, that he's just is you know, bosh, and we'll get completely the opposite from Peter Dutton. And yet from the Prime Minister. He gets very short tempered and he doesn't seem to care much about ordinary people, does he. I mean he treated that woman like he's seems to be treating most ordinary people over the cost of living and other issues which are really hurting people's lives. So yeah, no, I do. It's pretty pretty nasty behavior for the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 3: I've got to say, if the situation was reversed it was Peter Dutton treating a volunteer that way, the media would be in meltdown over it.
Speaker 4: And we've seen footage.
Speaker 3: Peter Kredlin has played this on her program throughout the week of the press pack being so hostile to Peter Dutton when questioning him, whilst they treat Elbow like he's a mate.
Speaker 4: It is hard to deny.
Speaker 3: Despite the fact that they're supposed to be impartial unbiased journalists, not opinion leaders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do opinion. That's what we do. I mean, I host radio on what we see in Brisbane. I do opinion. You do, opinion reader, I mean, this is what we do. But journalists that are basically still overcoming the shock of puberty are showing up to actually ask alternative prime minister's tough questions. They're reading it off their iPhone because the editor said, here, stupid work experience, kid, go and ask somebody a tough question because grownups won't ask these questions because grown ups would actually filter it.
Speaker 3: Now, Labor has managed to successfully make Medicare and share this election. They've whipped up a medi scared two point oh and pulses are saying that it's working, that the coalition's attempts to counter these attacks is not resonating with voters, and instead that coalitions counter promises on Medicare are being drowned out by Labour's scare campaign warning of cuts under the opposition leader Nick. This is surprising because if you look at the detail, Labour's own Medicare policy promises are being criticized by peak bodies like the National Association of General Practice Management. They say, it's all smoke and mirrors. This notion that most patients will be able to see a doctor for free is a fantasy.
Speaker 2: Well, exactly what they've put forward is hopeful statement that everybody will get Medicare for free, to get doctors visits for free, with no actual way of backing this up. So they haven't actually thought through the policy challenges. How do you get enough doctors, how do you get enough doctors in the right places at the right time. How do you get a doctor to work in the back of Burke on a Sunday afternoon when he's needed. You know, none of these things they address. It's just all about slogans. And they also, of course conveniently brush over the fact there's been a massive drop in bulk billing rates since they came to power unpresidented for over the last three years. And I'm not saying that's necessarily all together their fought. There are structural things to hear about, you know, supply of doctors and so forth, but they won't address any of that. It's just a slogan, isn't it. So we can't expect them actually to achieve anything at all in government unless they're keeping all those planned secrets somewhere.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get back to those blackouts in Europe. We spoke about it earlier in the week. This is just a enormous crisis. Sixty million people plunged into darkness, and just days before this mass blackout, Spain was celebrating its reliance on renewable energy.
Speaker 4: They're not celebrating any more, Nicker.
Speaker 3: What lessons can we take from what's happening in Europe right now?
Speaker 2: Well, the number one lesson, of course is we cannot possibly get to net zero this way. In fact, we can't get there anyway. In my view, I agree with Tony Blair, the former Labour Prime Minister of Great Britain, who's told Keir Starmer, the current Labor Prime Minister, that he's dreaming with the idea of zero twenty fifty. But putting that aside, what we've got here is just it shows up that what we've been pushing into the system is junk energy. It really can. You cannot keep putting more and more renewables into the system and expect the grid to remain stable. That's what's happened in Spain, and it's funny to watch the renewable lobby here Rita come up with all sorts of excuses. I read one article to day in renew Economy, which as you know, is the sort of prafter for the renewable industry. It's saying that it was all Spain's fault because they didn't put in enough batteries. What really a country dow size with that population, they're going to keep the light on with batteries like it's nuts. But the people, I don't know whether they're deluded or just driven by the money, but either way they are completely stark, staring bonkers. And as soon as we wake up to that as a country, the better it'll be.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 3: Doesn't seem like we're going to be waking up to it anytime soon. This could have been an election that was fought on energy policy. Could have been a referendum on energy about whether most Australians value reliability and low cost or whether their priority is emission cuts, and that would have been a real debate, and we didn't have it, Gary, No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Add of course, the first week, every first week of every federal election for the last forty years has been about save Medicare. And then you move on to the real issues, because no one's getting rid of medicare, so I'll just say that. But look, the Prime Minister could have gone down the path of saying, I'm going to give you two hundred and seventy five dollars off your power bill. Oh wait on, he tried that. He lied, We're going to and by the way, that should be every power bill. I get one every quarter. So that was four by two hundred and seventy five dollars. Basically thirteen hundred dollars is what I was expecting off my power But this race to renewables is a race to ruin, and that is the end of the story. Net zero is a nonsense. We're going to have net zero productivity, net zero chance of defending ourselves to the outside world, because net zero chance of making anything in Australia. And in the end, what has happened in Spain and Portugal this week will happen on the East coast of Australia incoming years. It just will because as more and more renewables go into the grid, and the only reason they're called renewable is they've got to be renewed every ten years because the whole thing falls over. The wind turbines, the solar panels, the batteries, everything falls over. They're renewables because you've got to buy them again. That's why there's the big raw. The people making money out of it, they're not deluded. They know that they're going to follow the idiocy of people like Chris Bowen and Anthony alban Easy all the way to their bank.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's some very rich people getting even richer off renewables. Before you go, gentlemen, I just want to talk a little bit about US politics. We've had promises made, promises kept. Just nine illegal immigrants were released into the US during President Trump's first one hundred days in offers, which this week. That represents a ninety nine point nine nine percent decrease in what's called get got aways. These got aways are unlawful entrants who are not turned back, who are released into the country.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: To contrast that to the same period last year under Joe Biden, there were one hundred and eighty four thousand got aways. Nick Resolving the illegal immigration crisis would have to be among Donald Trump's top achievements, and I don't think anyone expected him to get it done. So quickly and so effectively.
Speaker 2: No, because they never do, because the lovies will tell you this isn't possible. You know, you can't possibly do this, just as they told the Tony Abbott that before the twenty thirteen election, Oh, you can't turn back boats, it's impossible. Well Tony abbittt did so and got the same result as Donald Trump, an immediate reduction to almost nothing of illegal immigration. As we know, the people smug as who bring these people over watch the news very carefully. They would have known that they're in trouble with with Donald Trump, and and they've stopped sending people that way. They'll find another route no out, possibly via Canada perhaps, but you know they're not they're not going to use that border with with the with Trump in power, in the in the in the with the firm mindset he has on this issue.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. Thanks for your time. Tonight, still to come.
Speaker 3: Left is losing it Plus Donald Trump sits down for a combative interview with ABC Bationga Sargon.
Speaker 4: As the details.
Speaker 3: You're watching the reader Pany show and it's time for lefties losing it. And this is genuinely amusing listen here as the worst vice presidential candidate ever. Tampon Tim Tim Walls, you remember him, the man famous for putting tampons in boys bathroom across his state. Well, he's revealed that he was selected by Kamala Harris because he could co talk to white dudes. Really, white dudes watching football and fixing their trucks were going to vote for this.
Speaker 8: I also was on the ticket quite honestly, you know, because I could code talk to white guys watching football fixing their truck doing that that I could put them at ease. I was the permission structure to say, look, you can do this and vote for this.
Speaker 3: This guy is the Democrats idea of masculinity.
Speaker 4: Yes, this dude Faulter.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a picture of strength and masculinity.
Speaker 4: Just look at how well he loads a gun.
Speaker 3: That and it never fits quite right.
Speaker 8: It's not give them that.
Speaker 4: Now, let's check in with the.
Speaker 3: Latest thing to be listed as inherently racist. You'll recall that everything from the countryside to working out has been labeled a sign of white supremacy. And now you can add to that list punctuality.
Speaker 4: Yes, being on time is white supremacy.
Speaker 1: Being on time as white supremacy, because what are they always on time to do?
Speaker 5: Oh press, I'm always going to be.
Speaker 4: Ten to fifteen minutes late, because that's the correct time, according to my people. Now to the corrupt corporate media.
Speaker 3: President Donald Trump sat down for an interview with ABC's Terry Moran to discuss the first hundred days of his second term. Now, for the record, Terry Moran, you may never have heard of him, is a classic lefty losing it, and he went about proving that straightway. He seems to think the billions in waste and food uncovered by the Department of Government Efficiency will result in no investigations or criminal referrals.
Speaker 4: Listen to how he frames this question.
Speaker 9: We found a lot of fraud.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of fraud. Fraudulent things were taking place, and we ended that and those people are going to be suffering.
Speaker 4: Me just a legal note, fraud is a crime. There have been no referrals to the Justice Department anyway.
Speaker 5: You don't know that, do you?
Speaker 6: How do you know that.
Speaker 4: Have there been referrals to that?
Speaker 9: How would you know that that there were no referrals?
Speaker 4: I think they generally are right. There's been no investigation from the highest department. I'm asking you, sir.
Speaker 6: You're not asking me.
Speaker 9: You made a statement.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Now I'm asking you.
Speaker 6: There was a statement that you made.
Speaker 5: I'm asking you.
Speaker 6: Have there been Yes, they have.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump wasn't putting up with that sort of nonsense. This was his response when asked whether he trusted ladding me a persian.
Speaker 4: Do you trust me? I think? Do you trust him?
Speaker 6: I don't trust you. I don't trust I don't trust a lot of people. I don't trust you.
Speaker 4: Look at you. You come in all shooting for bear. You're so happy to do the interview I am.
Speaker 9: Then you start hitting me with fake questions.
Speaker 4: He started telling me.
Speaker 6: That a guy whose hand is covered the tattoo doesn't have the tattoo.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, you're being honest. No, I'm not Laonoea. And you might be wondering why President Trump selected.
Speaker 3: This particular ABC clown for an interview. Well, the President addressed that question.
Speaker 6: It was photosho.
Speaker 4: Terry you ahead of that.
Speaker 6: Hey, they're giving you the big break of a lifetime.
Speaker 9: You know you're doing the interview.
Speaker 6: I picked you because.
Speaker 4: Frankly, I never heard of you. But that's okay.
Speaker 6: I picked you Terry.
Speaker 3: He really is wonderfully droll, and it did not miss the opportunity to remind the ABC and other media that they were complicit in the cover up about Joe Biden's obvious cognitive decline.
Speaker 6: We were left at all over the world. We had a president that couldn't walk up a flight of stairs, couldn't walk down a flight of stairs, couldn't walk across the stage without falling. We had a president that was grossly incompetent.
Speaker 9: You knew it, I knew it, and everybody knew it, but you guys didn't want to write it because you're fake news.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you.
Speaker 6: By the way, ABC is one of the worst, I have to be honest.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, and God forget it was only a few months ago the ABC gave President Trump an enormous payout to settle a defamation case they never learn. Joining me now is journalist and author Batiya Ungasagon Batilla. I have to say I did find that ABC interview enormously entertaining.
Speaker 4: What was your take and did we learn anything new?
Speaker 5: I think it's really interesting. The president, I think, sees his agenda as a very unifying one, which it is he was elected with a mandate to bring back the glory of American life, American prosperity, the American working class, the dignity of working class Americans. And I think that he still wants that recognition from a mainstream liberal media that is utterly committed to representing him in the worst possible light. And you can see that he just is so confus used because he knows that what he's doing is what he was elected to do, and yet he still experiences this constant contempt from the mainstream media. So it was very interesting to see them playing off each other in those designated roles, despite the fact that the country itself is so different.
Speaker 3: It is, but when he selects these leftists to conduct the interview, he knows their form. They're not newcomers. Does he really expect anything different or does he actually want to have that five does he want to take them on.
Speaker 5: It's very interesting because he recently met with a number of different journalists. There were three that he met with from the Atlantic, and then he sat down with the comedian and sort of political commentator Bill Maher, and in both of those cases, Bill Maher of course, has criticized him very vociferously, but also the journalists from the Atlantic, everybody who he met with in those contexts talked about how char is and how when they met with him one on one, they were able to have really interesting conversations, and that he does come off in this very charming way even when he is speaking to people who have criticized him. I do think that he has this feeling of things are so different now. He won the popular vote, He won every swing state, every state in America moved to the right, you know, in appreciation for what he's promising. So I think he is very sort of confused and steiny by the idea that they're still running that twenty sixteen playbook again, still calling him hitler, still calling him a threat to democracy, when it's clear that the country is behind him.
Speaker 4: Well, you're not imagining it.
Speaker 3: Just about every news report on Donald Trump and his administration is negative. It is twenty sixteen all over again. Analysis by the Media Research Center found that so far this year, Trump's administration has faced ninety two percent negative coverage from ABC, CBS, and NBC.
Speaker 4: That's three networks.
Speaker 3: But the leftist media is pretty much in unison in being anti Trump. Fairly consistently, Bertia, Is it having an impact with the public, Because of course Trump voters have a great distrust of the media, they're probably ignoring this coverage. But those swinging voters surely it has an impact with them.
Speaker 5: We just stopped for a minute and talk about how utterly absurd it is that a man who won the popular vote is covered negatively ninety two percent of the time, and Rita, it just points out the truth here, which is that it is not just the president that the elites in the media heat. It is the American people and the American people who want what he is offering. That contempt is not just for him, but for all of the millions of Americans who he represents. It's totally totally absurd. I do think it is impacting independence. His polls are not great right now, and of course he started out very unpopular. He's a polarizing figure. We have an enormous class divide, so you know, the election really was decided based on whether you have a college degree or not. A lot of Americans with a college degree have this very unhealthy obsession with him and hatred of him. So that could be up to twenty five percent of Americans right there, and then you have Independence, who I think are very upset about the volatility in the market. But of course we have to go through this period. We have to decouple from China. It is absurd how China has been eating our lunch, buying up our debt. We've basically, you know, mortgaged our children's future out to China in exchange for cheap crap. It was always going to be a period of adjustment when you you had somebody who had the courage to actually make that happen. And of course President Trump is the only person who was willing to do that.
Speaker 3: But Tia, just on the tariffs, do you think Donald Trump can withstand the pressure? Can he hold the line against China? Because he's facing enormous criticism. What is looking to do is going to be a Maydian long term plan and in the short term there's going to be a great deal of pain.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. You know, Trump was almost killed twice last year. He's a man who feels that he based his maker and he's on a mission and he doesn't care what Wall Street has to say. I mean, he's so clear that he doesn't work for them, and he's not answerable to them. He works for the American people, and he's answerable to the American people. They have a few trade deals that are on the table that are being finalized that they keep saying are going to come out very soon, and I believe them. India, South Korea, Vietnam have been floated. We've already seen India and Vietnam imposed tariffs on Chinese steel, which is an enormous, enormous win. But of course the elites don't want to admit any of this because tariffs are class warfare on them, you know, on behalf of the working class. So you know, if Wall Street was not livid, I would be worried that we were not doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about media lies, and who can forget the media's complicity in painting the violent BLM protests is mostly peaceful remember that image from CNN. People think it's ai these days, mostly peaceful protests as towns burned down. Well, the activists of the FBI who took a knee in solidarity with BLM and Neo Marxist anti American, anti police movement, they've been reassigned. CNN reports these reassignments are viewed as demotions by many inside the FIBI, and come nearly five years after the episode that ignited a great deal of controversy inside the bureau. But Tilla, I've got to say, I would have preferred sackings.
Speaker 4: But I think this is a good start.
Speaker 3: These actions by activists within the FBI, within the Justice Justice Department that have caused enormous damage that really undermined the public's trust in these institutions.
Speaker 5: I think that's a really good point.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I remember at the time, actions like that were seen as unifying because you had all these protesters out there burning down these cities, and then you would have you know, members of law enforcement basically like trying to signal, look, we're all, you know, one country. We're all like on the same side of this. We all want better policing, we all want fair policing. But I think you're totally right that what we know now about Black Lives Matter, which we didn't at the time, that it is such a you know, decrepit a moral institution does not represent black people or a unification of this country around you know, the values that doctor King espoused, but rather a real radical nature that does cast many Americans, including many police officers, as racist in a very damaging way. So it's really nice to see institutions taking stock of where we're at in a place like the FBI saying, look, we're going to stand for a very different kind of relationship between us and the public, and we're not going to give them any excuses to see us as on one side or the other.
Speaker 3: Look, I'd challenged the notion that we didn't know what Blen was back then. I think we knew that they were open about what they stood for. They were open about their Marxist ideals, the fact that the three founders identified as Marxists, that they were anti the Nuclear Family. This was all on their vicial website. They scrubbed some of that in later years, and yet we had, I think, to me, it's as a grosser betrayal of the American people as the media's complicity in covering up Joe Biden's cognitive decline. The fact that the media went along with this group, with these protests, with this mass destruction and mayhem across America, as if it were some progressive movement rather than a really quite a destructive anti American movement that wasn't really interested in black lives for heire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're definitely right about that. I was one of the people who was calling it a racial moral panic at the time, and was quite nearly canceled for it, almost you know, lost my job. And it was a very intense time because there was that feeling that the media was completely on the side of the activists. And I actually wrote a whole book about this called bad News, How walk Media is Undermining Democracy, about how how basically the racial moral panic, all of this kind of far left woke ideology was a smoke screen for the ways in which the elites in the media and in politics and in tech and everything had become very wealthy at the expense of the working class. And so that wokeness and what Trump is doing with the tariffs and with immigration, it's all one and the same. He's fighting for the dignity of working class Americans, which was sold out by the Democrats who pretended that they were still representing the working class while actually themselves getting rich off of the backs of working class Americans, and then of course instituting these very unsafe ideology around defund the police and so forth, which poor and working class people and people of color were the most negatively impacted by.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: One of the biggest stories in the US the last week or two has been this so called Maryland Man, Maryland Dad, and the way the Democrats have gone into bat for this illegal immigrant who was deported to El Salvador and is a gang banger. Two courts have found him to be a member of MS thirteen or Fox News has obtained a second protective order that was filed against this man Garcia by his wife back in twenty twenty, which she accuses him of not just physical abuse and threatening her, but she also said that she has a recording there where he says he can kill her and nobody.
Speaker 4: Can do anything to him.
Speaker 3: I am in shopatya that the Democrats are going to war for this man. I mean, what a stupid hill to die on.
Speaker 5: It's really amazing that they're out here with their whole like you know, jesuite Kilmar. You know, like if they can come for the wife beating, gang bang or human trafficker, surely you are next in line. I mean, it's totally amazing. They just love to white knight for criminals, and you know, I think some of it. They didn't know when they started white nighting for him, but you know, the idea that this is a person who's worth you know, doing anything for that. There was a US senator who flew there to shook his hand, the hand that hit his wife while she was holding to her child. It's so so amazing. And all of the immigration hysteria right now, of the babies that were deported, or you know, the people who only criticized Israel who are having their green cards revoked. You know, it's all just hoaxes all the way down. And the reason for that is because the Democrats have nothing. Trump has outflanked them to the left on the economy, and he has outflanked them to the left on being anti war. And he's not even a social conservative, he's a moderate. So he basically stole the democrats pro working class agenda from under them, and they have nothing left to fight him with. All they have is what they're doing, which is let's go rescue the gang mangers, let's stand for China and oppose tariffs right and like let's try to get that border open again. It's so appalling.
Speaker 4: Bati Unga Sagon, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having.
Speaker 4: Me still to come, President Trump. Mox pop star Taylor Swift again.
Speaker 3: Kinsey Scofield is up next, Welcome back, Joining me now celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey lawyer Amal Clooney, the wife of George Clooney, could be banned from future visits to the US due to involvement in the International Criminal Court and it's vendetta against Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: Is this a serious report?
Speaker 3: Where are these reports coming from?
Speaker 7: I mean, I think so. It's per the Financial Times, they say the UK Foreign Office reportedly recently warned lawyers including A Mall Clooney, specifically giving legal advice to the International Criminal Court, that they could face sanctions due to that February executive order from President Trump that said the United States will impose tangible and significant consequences on those responsible for the ICC's transgressions. Now they have homes in Italy, they have homes everywhere, so it's not like if she gets kicked out of the United States, she doesn't have somewhere else to go. But this does hinder Clooney's Broadway debut.
Speaker 3: Well, I just have trouble believing these reports. I'll wait and see, but I can't can't see her in handcuffs being led away and deported from the US just yet. Now we covered this left he is losing it. Earlier in the way, when the Philadelphia Eagles were at the White House celebrating their Super Bowl win and President Donald Trump did not miss the chance to mock Tyler Swift.
Speaker 9: It was an incredible game, a little surprising, but right from the beginning, in the first quarter of the Big Game, which I was there, I watched in person. I was there along with Taylor Swift. How did that work out? How did that one work out?
Speaker 4: Kinsey?
Speaker 3: Was he referring to the fact that she was booed at the Super Bowl and he got cheers.
Speaker 7: He was the hero that day, and Taylor's team lost as well. I don't know if Trump will ever forgive Taylor for endorsing multiple political opponents, but I do know that I never want to be on his bad side. I think the good news for Taylor is his insults are typically lighthearted and pretty hilarious. I'd rather be dodging shots from Trump than Kanye if I were in her position.
Speaker 4: It gave me a lo it was. I thought it was very amusing.
Speaker 3: Indeed the players had to laugh as well. And you know what, I remember when he said I hate Taylor Swift or something to that effect during the election campaign, and all these political pundits are like the elections over, he's just upset billions of swifties. And you know, they thought that was a serious moment in the election campaign. Of course it wasn't, and we discussed that at the time. Now, Travis Kelsey, Taylor's boyfriend. He's unfollowed Ryan Reynolds, who's married to Taylor's bestie. If you can follow all that, He's unfollowed him on Instagram. And there seems to be a feud of sorts happening between these two. Taylor Swift and Blake Lively are apparently fallen out, not BFFs as they were, and their partners.
Speaker 7: Also, Oh well, there's something more sinister being shared around the internett. I know you're shocked. You and I both witness the relentless Taylor and Travis sightings of twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four, which led to one of Travis's worst years professionally. Some are actually speculating that this story, combined with the fact that we aren't seeing Travis and Taylor together anymore, could mean that they've secretly split.
Speaker 4: Split Kinsey is surely not.
Speaker 3: I mean, we are planning weddings, children, This is a surely you're not going to have another split. And if there is a split, I think we need to have a best selling album accompanying the news.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we are ready for that record, but no official word. I mean, I just can't believe that we haven't seen them very much in twenty twenty five compared to what we saw in twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four. It was oversaturation, it was overwhelming, and now you never see them together. And Travis is constantly playing with the boys.
Speaker 3: And I think he knows it hasn't been fantastic for his game. Could be a coincidence that he had a poor season, but I think that is a big part of this. He wants to focus on football rather than being swifties plus one.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about this.
Speaker 3: Tucker Carlson interview with Meghan Kelly. He said that Michelle Obama hates her husband Barack and that it's people like her who are miserable in their personal lives that are a big part of what's wrong with modern society. Kinsey, I listened to that interview. It was a fascinating discussion between Tucker and Meghan Kelly.
Speaker 4: What do you make of it?
Speaker 3: And has there been much fallout from those claims from Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just watched Michelle do a Diary of a CEO or another podcast where she seems so dismissive of her husband. Tucker says, there's nothing more destabilizing than an unhappy marriage, and that's why he believes Michelle's life exemplifies why it's so important to folks.
Speaker 4: On your marriage.
Speaker 7: And he said it's not just her, It's become kind of a cultural thing, a whole class of people who are afflicted with the same restlessness and rage and emptiness, and that they're the ones that are racking our society. And I do think that it's important that you know, if you are married, you focus on continuing to keep.
Speaker 4: The love alive.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what what he said, isn't that dramatic if you've listened to what she has said.
Speaker 4: You mentioned that latest.
Speaker 3: Podcast, but even on her own podcast, She's talked about having unhappy periods in your marriage up to a decade, which took a lot of people by surprise, and just about everything she says about her marriage about Baraque himself is negative. So I think she should be shocked that people are perceiving that there's issues in that marriage. Now, let's go to Megan and Harry. There will never be issues in that little union. Inside as a Netflix saying that Meghan makel is being completely ignored by the executives there, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Okay? So, since Meghan's show flopped, bosses at Netflix have been quiet about their ongoing partnership. Remember Meghan called it a partnership. But despite being one of Netflix's most talked about employees, Meghan Markle's loose fruit spread didn't make the cut for the streamer's official restaurant in Vegas. It's called Netflix Bites, and it serves food inspired by some of their biggest shows, you know, like Bridgeton themed items, Regency Tee designed by Lady whistle doown herself. You've got fake royals, you literally work with a real one who's shilling jam? Why is that not on your menu? And apparently it's just that Netflix is exhausted with this woman and they're over it.
Speaker 3: Well, they've paid a lot of money for very little in return. Has been a very poor decision indeed by Netflix to invest so heavily in this couple and on Harry and Meghan are Royal Insider has told Page six that Meghan hates the royal family, she doesn't like the UK and yet she continues to talk about her royal titles and use them for personal gain. The Sussexes agreed not to use those titles as part of their negotiations with the late Queen when they were leaving the family, leaving being working royals. Are they flouting that agreement that they struck with the Queen?
Speaker 7: They absolutely are. I mean, in the last few weeks, I think you and I have discussed her posting the Yuke with the message from Ukraine where they address her as hr each. Now we're seeing her sending gift baskets with her chrch title. You know they're in this article. It's actually hilarious because they lest off the other things you're allowed to call her if you're in her presence, EACHR each Princess Meghan, Duchess, Meghan and the Duchess of Sussex are her preferred titles. But you know what, when you have a reputation built on sand, you got to milk the royal family for all you got.
Speaker 3: Kinsiscophiel, thank you for your time tonight, and that's all the time we have. I'll see you tomorrow night at nine pm four Lifties, Losing It News Night is up next