Speaker 1: Morning every day, adelaide, My, really, it is so time for it.
Speaker 2: Let's go girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah. For the uninitiated, this is where the girls get together and talk about all the stuff that we like to talk about in private. But your little ears flap around, don't they.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. They prick up? Yep, they preck up mightily.
Speaker 3: Yes, welcome back to Abby in the news room.
Speaker 5: We happy to be back with the sweetly oh so.
Speaker 3: Back to so happy to have you back to the sweety pine porium. So ads single not single? After the last week?
Speaker 5: Did you want to know something funny? Yeah, last week I was that bored jump.
Speaker 4: Back on the choose me very much, said the general.
Speaker 6: Well you know you can have a few on the go. But anyway, yeah, so single for now? What happens?
Speaker 3: All right? What about uzoh single?
Speaker 7: Or very thank you very single?
Speaker 3: Still okay? Still preparing for your hot girl summer?
Speaker 7: I am going to Europe for a hot girl summer. Yeah, yeah, the gym pods on et cetera.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk about this and do you know what sparked this conversation? Maths maps. Last week Jaden and Eden our girl sounds Straight and Girl had a bit of an argument because he divulged some secrets when he was in an argument with someone else and said, Eden told me, which is cardinal sin. So when you tell your partner something in confidence and then they blub it, that's what we're talking about this week. So I had a really unique situation in my old job when I worked at a different radio station. My husband worked upstairs, so he was basically in sales. I was downstairs doing my thing on air. But I would obviously tell him everything that was going on in my life. But then it was precarious because we would go to social situations where the people that were involved were there and I had told him everything, and I would get so nervous because I'll be like, baby, you cannot you cannot say what I've told you to that particular person or anyone else in that environment. And I never trusted that he would be smart enough to keep his.
Speaker 6: Greek talks so quickly. Yes, miss it. Yeah, apparently having an affair.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 4: Concussions. I'm still trying to register the first idea what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was fortunate in that sense that no one can understand what he's saying anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember being in a situation where I told a colleague for confidentiality purpose, let's call it Jodio. I said to her, oh, here's a bit of a secret, but I don't want this getting out in TV circles. To just keep it to yourself. And then it did get out, and I said, what happened, Joe, and she said, it's okay. I just told my friend TIF, to which I said, you guess what. Tiff works ten and her husband at the time worked at Channel nine. So I don't know who will you could have told to spread the word greater.
Speaker 3: So you genuinely, no, don't put this on me. You are I know anyway? Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 6: We got there at the.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 3: But you do genuinely tell people things knowing that they will tell their partners. But please don't tell anyone. But also in the back of my head, I'm like, I know you.
Speaker 7: Lots of my closest girlfriends are all in relationships. I don't tell them anything. I don't want their partners to know because they will tell them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I used to do it with my ex as well. So I'm gonna tell me something. I go, I will take this to the grave, and also to my boyfriends. It's part of it.
Speaker 5: I think I never thought about it, but yeah, I'm the same. I'm obviously not in a relationship, but I tell my sisters everything, right, so we will, you know mum, even stuff with mum. Something will happen and then she'll you know, a month later and you go, oh, yeah, I told him, were that ages ago? Yeah, I always have to tell somebody. I can't keep secrets in. They've got at least one person You've got to be able to go and talk to and tell.
Speaker 7: Not yourself.
Speaker 3: Don't tell a secret thirteen twenty four ten. Let's do this this morning. When does your partner blabbed your secret? Can we please do it? Just say, oh, gosh, good morning, Kelly, good morning. Okay, when did your partner blab.
Speaker 8: Well, it's a friend and we're on her way out, and she blabbed to every male we met that I hadn't shaved down there for five days.
Speaker 3: So you went out together and she told everyone that little nugget of information.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, So at what stage did that information come back? So do you feel the need to sort of jump in and maybe say, hey, keep that information to yourself, or do you add to this story. What happened there? Walked away?
Speaker 1: Kelly.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: You've taken care of it now though right.
Speaker 8: I had to work.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for sharing. Very good was that? Oh that's what it's all about, isn't it. We're a very very open, tiny community here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it goes no further. Whatever you tell us goes no further.
Speaker 4: So I'm just speaking to Kelly before's.
Speaker 3: Where you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Breaking news. What's news?
Speaker 3: This is all the stuff you need to know today, because it can be very, very overwhelming just scrolling through the internet going oh, it's actually important. Let's go to Abby in the newsroom first self and what's up.
Speaker 5: Well, this one piqued my interest because we've all done it. But a bride is offering a five hundred dollars reward after losing her wedding.
Speaker 6: Dress right here in Adelaide.
Speaker 5: So essentially, by the looks of it, Hubby to be or Hubby not quite sure has left to the brown delivery box on top of the car as they're driving, and it's obviously fallen off the way she was at the reception, she got no, no, no, no no, so they'd gone to a Burton what are they, you know, storage facility, and they've gone there to pick it up. So whether whether they've had their wedding yet, we're not quite sure yet. I don't have any more details. But they've picked it up, they've put it on the top.
Speaker 6: Of the car.
Speaker 5: They've driven and realized, yep, it's not there anymore. So they were driving. It was along main North road, it's saying at Walkerville, which doesn't make sense because there is no main north road to Walkerville.
Speaker 6: So it was in the northern Northeast suburbs, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: Sounds hard to do. I've left everything on top of the roof. Everything at once starts. I lift myself up there.
Speaker 3: On the roof of mine and you got yourself out of the car, and where's Andrew.
Speaker 5: It is amazing, though, the amount of people who leave things on the car and it's there. Producer Emily was telling us the story that she went all the way home and her wallet was still on tom of the car when she got there.
Speaker 3: We genuinely drove from Henley Beach to our place in Saint Peter's and my husband's mobile phone just still on top of the car.
Speaker 4: Clinging Ford your laugh. The mobile phone was up there. It's like no one could read what's inside me.
Speaker 5: Anyway, hopefully if the delivery box was addressed to Lyndall Kine, so if you see.
Speaker 3: It, find it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she put here.
Speaker 5: Tom stupidly left the package on the roof of the car, so blame Tom.
Speaker 3: Also want to marry.
Speaker 4: Him if you find it. Particular, if you're a bloke and maybe just sort of cruise along you find a wedding dress on the side of the road, don't get it out and start wearing it. It's somebody else's all right.
Speaker 3: Exactly right? Okay, can I speak NBL please if you don't.
Speaker 4: Mind, Absolutely you can, because this was epic.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this series has just got super super juicy Tasmania Jacks being a Melbourne and.
Speaker 4: Into a primo. So anyway, this this MBL series, it's just got juice.
Speaker 3: It has so it's one all. And then last night on the Buzzer, Jack McVay nails a three from somewhere He definitely shouldn't have.
Speaker 4: Sad life.
Speaker 3: It was amazing, unbelievable. Unfortunately I couldn't see it because with KO. Now, if you're logged in on one device, which I was on the way back from Middleton watching the Port game, and then I got home and tried to watch that game on my actual telling and it's like, so I couldn't.
Speaker 4: You see a replay? Do you know what? Jack Jumpers? Everyone's behind the jack Jumpers. There's something about Melbourne United which is just not fun unless you're a genuine Melbourne you don't it.
Speaker 3: Also, I love that you're jumping on Tazzy. Now that's some real interesting feedback all last week about Tasmania and now that the jack Jumpers are two one in the series, you're all about them, Jack mecvag little character, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really really jump on board some of miss things when they're just starting the fire, because I thought the Melbourne United were going to clean them up quite easily. The first game was like, but here we go if they could win that as well, off the back of the AFL announcement, geez, what a place to be up and about who saw that coming?
Speaker 6: Both of their heads?
Speaker 4: Ah, Susie, she's back, Baby, she's back.
Speaker 3: I did not miss that. And the pylon and you siding with him, I didn't miss.
Speaker 4: It, That's okay, I did. Kerry kind of kept quiet. Hey, I just sort of round it out. Some mixed results for our foot teams and the weekend of course one, but unfortunately the Crows went down. What about the talking point of the weekend, which was the pitch invader on Friday night? Did you see it live in the flesh?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did?
Speaker 4: What was it like?
Speaker 3: I was like scyption line, Well, because my vision isn't great, but I was like, genuinely is that I look to my left to my husband, is that someone on the field? And it definitely was like so close to the ball though, Hazy.
Speaker 4: He got right there. Yeah, interactions and players as well. Mac Crouch tried to stop at one stage and then Kezy almost tackled him to the ground. Twenty two year old from Blakeview. He's in all sorts of trouble, dear, so he's facing that magistrate's court on June nineteen five. Grand fine is definitely coming his way. He's going to get a three year ban as well from Adelaide Oval and probably a little bit more when the RFL's done with him as well. That's purely just in house. Okay, go to the RFL. Get hold of it, right.
Speaker 3: Did you see that he got his mate to film it. So he got his mate from behind, and he gets up and he walks through the crowd and then he takes the security guard's hat off and then he runs. But I just, I genuinely can't believe that a spectator can get that close to the play in this day and age. And also that security guard has ruined it for everyone. So all the security guards out there who are like, I'm going to work tonight and I'm just going to watch the foota no, no, no, no, you're watching the crowd from.
Speaker 4: Have to do something something.
Speaker 3: You are turning around and you are facing the crowd the whole time.
Speaker 4: Quick story, We used to have security guards out of the ponderosa, particularly for night games. Surprise, surprise, and I remember, I'm not making this up. As well as early on it would have been like said two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, there was a bloke who was just wearing undies and I'm not kidding. He had no arms. So he was an armless spoke in his undies with a backpack on, and he made his way from one side of the ponderosa to the other mid game, and security guards basically just escort him, escorted him through. It would have been like Central's report game, and we all stopped by this bloke who was wearing a backpack. It could have been choco bot full of bombs. No arms went from one side, from the north end to the south end, and the security guards were almost cheering for him letting him go through it. Security level on that particular night not up to scratch. So yeah, there you go. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. Six eight.
Speaker 3: What about when your kids just drop one liners and you're like, oh my god, that was epic. So that happened the other morning. So basically, my mum's in town, so she's at home with the kids, and my husband had to drop me to work because my car had to be serviced. So basically he needed my car to drop it. Yeah, anyway, you get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, So when he got home at eight o'clock, he went into my four year old's bedroom and said, hi, darling, good morning, and those beautiful morning cuddles when they're so sleeping and they love.
Speaker 4: You so honest and refreshed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, he said, let's play a game of what have we done this morning, and she was like, m He said, I dropped your mum off at work. That was about five am. And then he said, then I went to the gym and did a workout on my big muscles, and then I dropped Peyton to volleyball at school because she has training early in the morning. And then he said, then I took the car to be serviced and I ran home and now I'm here. That's what I've done before eight am. And he goes to her, what have you done? And she goes, well, I just rolled over to listen to that story.
Speaker 4: It properly fell back a sep. She might as well said, thanks to that you've been here.
Speaker 3: I love that so much. I'm just like, well, I just woke up and listened to your crap story, snor Fist. You're such a hero dud.
Speaker 6: Now that's a job.
Speaker 4: That's a joke.
Speaker 2: That's a job, A terrible job.
Speaker 4: Lots of comeback.
Speaker 3: Can we you know what? Standing o? Yes she is, yep, yep, A.
Speaker 4: Little bit okay, Hello, A little holiday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I had a little holiday. I went to hospital and then laid in bed for a week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was my holiday. It was great. Really highly recommend.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you apologize? She was genuinely ill.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows I'm absolutely taking you know what, because that's what you do, particularly in this space. It's the Monday morning joke off, different direction.
Speaker 5: You know that I would never miss the Monday morning joke off unless I was on my deathbed.
Speaker 6: And let me tell you, I.
Speaker 3: Was do my bloody death. She was not well?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Who wants to go first?
Speaker 4: Do you know what? It's between Jode's and Abby? And Abby calls the shots? Who's going first? As a joke?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, mine's borderline, lane, I'm just gonna say that. But why should you always knock before opening the fridge store in case there's a salad dressing?
Speaker 4: That's a day joke?
Speaker 5: I know, I know, it's okay, it's all right, move on, move on? Okay, ready, yep. What's the difference between light and hard?
Speaker 3: Your face?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 5: What's the difference between light and hard? I can sleep with the light on.
Speaker 4: Well done, Let's continue that sort of thing. Mine's a little bit longer, but bear with me. So a farmer buys a young rooster as soon as he brings a bird onto the farm, it rushes and it has mummy daddy times with one hundred and fifty hens. What the farmer's impressed, thinking about all the eggs the hens would hatch. At lunch. The rooster again has fun times with one hundred and fifty hens, all of them. Again, the farmer gets a bit worried. Now. The next day he finds the rooster having special cuddles with the ducks, the geese and a parrot too, which is now scaring him. Later that day he finds the rooster lying pale, half dead, with vultures circling over his head. Farmer says, you, horny bastard, you deserve this. The rooster opens up, one eye points up and whispers, sh don't shout let them land.
Speaker 7: Get it.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 4: He's planning on having special mummy Daddy times with the vultures as well. Jo's so he's not half dead at all. It's all part of a coding plan from the rooster. He's got a lot of luck to give.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, maybe I'm not awake.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's that he's funny now.
Speaker 2: The weekend.
Speaker 4: Ride my pony. Indeed, good moring to you.
Speaker 2: Tom Ran morning, hazy, Joe's how are you?
Speaker 3: Big? Weekend of football?
Speaker 2: Should we start positive or negative?
Speaker 4: First? Do you want to the bandaid? You want high?
Speaker 2: Louis started high? Well, let's get into Port Adelaide yesterday Travis Bokes three fifty eeth. Things looked a little bit grim at halftime, eleven points down, but thirteen goals to six in the second half. Great response. The forward's got going, Finlayson and Marshall seven goals between them. Zach Butter's outstanding again, thirty four touches and a goal. Kind of rosy, twenty eight touches. Will and Drew stepped up in the absence of Jason Horn Francis and a great result in Travis Bokes three fiftieth two and zip to start the season.
Speaker 3: Is Travis a real boy? I mean he just seems unbelievably.
Speaker 2: Freakish, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thirty five years of age and still going and playing good footy. This is so important. They bank these wins early, isn't it. You know, Melbourne at home this week. If they can sort of be three in zip maybe you know, four one five one to start the season, it just gives them so much more of a leg up on the competition and means perhaps later in the season they can start to look to rest players like Charlie Dixon and others heading into the finals, which they perhaps made a stake with last season.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought the big positive for me was Finlayson and Marshall because Marshall, you probably have his last seas to maybe four or five weeks to find himself because he had such an interrupted preseason. Finlason, it just sort of seemed like he was lacking confidence shooting a goal. Yeah, so you just need to kick goals, and he did that yesterday and we know he knows how to get a hold of the ball and he's so valuable around the ground. He was in the rack, So happy days.
Speaker 2: I think it's a really good result. And Melbourne this week they look resurgent, but they can beat them. Jason Horn Francis is going to be a real watch hamstring niggle that. I know this talk that he might play this week, but I mean, you know him, he's better than that. I think it's got to be at least another week.
Speaker 3: Jason horn Francis has a long threatened to call into this show. Thirteen twenty four ten Jason if you are listening, come ons from your house into Alberton this morning it was thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 6: Let us know.
Speaker 3: I love Jason, how the body is and if you're going to play this week.
Speaker 2: I've said it for a while. He's the next Paddy Dangerfield.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's a gun.
Speaker 2: He's so good.
Speaker 4: Looking, very very good. Let's talk about the Crows.
Speaker 2: Go for it, Ronny A goodness, me called that game on Friday night. Boy, they were flat and how many times have they been beaten by a sweeping halfback. It used to be Corey and right that owned them. Tom Stewart, Yeah, just destroyed them.
Speaker 4: What about hearing the commentary when's one on and fifty two by the way, what an absolute freak fewest games to five time, all Australian. That's how good he is. But what about one of the commentary pieces was imagine if you said to the Geelong supporters alfter Corey Enwright retired, don't worry, we'll find someone who does the same job, maybe even better, and he'll be a mature aid player from the Geelong fully leader.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is it is he just I mean Luke Peddler, who I love. I think he's such a good player, maybe the wrong matchup to go with him. I mean, hindsight, there's no right matchup for Tom Stewarts. And that's the problem everyone. Yeah, and that's it. And you know, unfortunately for Crows fans, this season of expectation and you know, so much hype zero and two now facing Fremantle away from home, facing the very real prospect.
Speaker 3: And they actually dig themselves out of this little zero and two whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah they can. Yeah, they're good enough, They're definitely good enough. But I think, you know, one of the things that happens when you're the best at something in a key category is everyone looks at you and thinks, Okay, how we're going to bring you down? The other number one attack last season and it's almost like everyone's gone to school and gone to town. What makes them work? Let's put pressure on the ball users. It sounds simple, right, and it is. But they're shutting them down. They're making it really hard. They had twenty four inside fifties the Crows in the second quarter. That's world record pace, and they kicked two goals. Something's happening between that final kick and inside fifty and it's just not working at the moment. They can fix it, but they've got to fix it first.
Speaker 3: There was one highlight of the night for me, and that was Ben Key's shirt front on the guy that invaded the pitch.
Speaker 2: How good, brilliant? I mean that guy. Goodness, he gets Goose of the Week, doesn't he.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, he's going to get a five grand fine and probably not just three years man from Adelaide Oval. The AFL is going to make a statement on this as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think they probably should. You know, it was and it was in play like the Crows as well, two goals in the margin that they're actually it ended up being a ball up, which is the right call, but they're out. He's not helping the Crows players.
Speaker 3: So can you believe how close he got.
Speaker 2: To the ball it was? It was scary, like within five meters And you guys all know how big the boys are the I mean if he runs into one of them or they you know, Keys was pretty gentle with him in the end, but you know he could get seriously hurt out there or hurt someone else.
Speaker 4: Are you ready before we let you go, just play this little bit of audio and watch Jody absolutely go off her face two o'clock.
Speaker 2: Ex sadly incredible.
Speaker 4: Life.
Speaker 3: Jack mccaby, I am not just excited because it's Jack McVay, who used to play for the Adelae thirty six is. I'm excited because it's Tasmania that war doing something on the NBL stage. Thank you.
Speaker 2: And we talked about it last week, the bit of bad blood between Melbourne United and Tazzy. Now Tazzy are one game away and they play at home Thursday night against Melbourne. I would I think everyone that's not a Melbourne United fan it's Tazzy to win. My would be so good.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon My brother who lives in Launcestant, Tasman. He was up and about last night. Oh my god, he was on the text and it was late and I was asleep.
Speaker 2: But goodness man, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: You're going.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 2: The juices are flowing. I love it. That's what sports all about, the jackies.
Speaker 3: Don't you jump on board? Don't you very dare hi?
Speaker 4: I already know the drills Monday morning, so you leave us with a really really epic joke. What have you got this morning?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, unfortunately my dog accidentally swallowed a bunch of scrabble tiles. Oh no, I think this could spell disaster.
Speaker 3: We were on such a high with the tuzzy stuf. I just brought it right back, so sad, and then what about this thud.
Speaker 4: Hit the grounds on stage? Ready, appreciate your time, Joe. There is a lot happening in the Layal family, to say the least.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. I think everyone was shocked over the weekend when Kate Middleton came out and said I have cancer, and a lot of people, I guess, had to retract what they'd previously said in the previous couple of weeks, and you know, there was a lot of scurrilous rumors going around and you know everyone had to basically eat their words when Kate came out and said this is a genuinely serious thing that I've got.
Speaker 4: Right now, it feels like it's evolving in terms of information. Everything comes out because what can you trust these days? Two who you can trust? Yes, and that is of course Channel seven is europe Bureau Chief. That is Hugh Weetfield. He joins us right now. I get AQ all the way from London.
Speaker 8: Kay, Jennyvan, good morning, Good morning, Good morning to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what's the reaction been like.
Speaker 8: Well, I think Kate pretty much summed it up when she said that it's all been a huge shot for her and William and her family, and I think that shock is shared by people right across UK and indeed around the world. Back in January, when Kate went into hospital, we were told that it was not cancer related, and it's pretty clear that Kate and William believed that with the case at the time as well that two week hospital's day for abdominal surgery. The cancer only found in tests after she was discharged from hospital, and we believe it was on February twenty seven, when Prince William pulled out of a memorial service for his godfather, King Constantine of Greece that was going to be held at winter Castle. He pulled out with forty five minutes notice. It's likely that that is the day that Kate and William were told that Kate had cancer. It was found during that hospital stay and she's now undergoing a course of what's described as preventative chemotherapy, and that's in case there are any cancer cells remaining. Usually that this preventative chemotherapy to kill. That remaining cancer off is gone after.
Speaker 3: I completely understand that as a mum, she wanted some time to be able to have her kids off from school, to be able to sit them down explain what was going on. But you have to say that the PR team, her PR team, have completely butchered this because she's a mum sitting there dealing with this cancer diagnosis and having all these rumors swirling around about her husband having an affair, and surely they should have knocked it on the head a little earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Look, I think it's a she was in a difficult situation. And I think there's a couple of aspects to kind of the social media storm and the criticism that the royal family's copped over the last couple of weeks, Because on the one hand, you've got, you know, just the absolute outrageous stuff that's been said on social media, talking about you know, is Kate missing, is Kate dead? The state of their marriage, is there as someone else that William has been sleeping with. I mean, it's just completely insane, and the US media really picked up that and ran with it. You know, you've got us chauch Our host Life Stephen Colbert saying things about William and Kate that he wouldn't want said about his own family. And keep in mind William and Kate, you know, they didn't sign up to be an actress in a movie. This is their job that William.
Speaker 4: Was born to.
Speaker 8: He doesn't really have a lot of choice. Alongside that, though, was the edited photo for Mother's Day. And I don't actually think that we can excuse the edited photo still despite the news about Kate, because it was not a good thing to do from a trust perspective. Kate wanted to wait these two weeks between making the decision to do the video and releasing it to protect the kids more than anything else.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we don't get a grasp of just how intense the coverage is over here until we see something that's happening over in England. So when I saw my phone first thing over the weekend I saw this diagnosis, I was sort of hit for six. The people on the ground and the genuine royalist which seems like it's so many people across the English population. How are they feeling. I'd almost feel like they'd still been an incredible state of shock.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think huge amount of shock, and I mean, to be honest, like, I was pretty shocked because we told consistently that it wasn't cancer and so for it to come through, and I think for Kate to speak so kind of in such a normal way. She wrote the message herself, and she kind of explained it really well, I think, almost as if she was explaining it to a family. But she looked pretty vulnerable in the video message as well, and I think that probably normalizes her more than anything else. But genuine shock, genuine concern, and I think, particularly even if you're not a royal list or a fan of the royals, to see a mom who's got three young kids under the age of ten is having to tell their kids that she's got cancer and explain to little Prince Louis what that is and what it might mean for his mum and what she might look like over the coming weeks. I mean, that's just stuff that people can unfortunately relate to, because cancer is so insidious. Across the side.
Speaker 3: We've had Blake Lively come out and also Kim Kardashian having to apologize for their behavior when all the speculation was going on it and they piled on a lot of people piled on Do you think there's an enormous amount of regret for how people have behaved over the past couple of weeks given what's now transpired.
Speaker 8: And look, I think people with some red faces, that's for sure. And you know, you say, like Blake Lively said that she's mortified and Ryan Reynolds her husband, I'm the football club at Wrexham, Wales that William visited a couple of weeks ago and pulled a pint at the pub around the corner. Now clearly, you know, would he do that if he knew that Ryan's wife is basically had just like launching into this social media conspiracy on social media too, Like it's just it's never a good look. And I think, you know, for a lot of people, maybe it's a bit of a wake up call that social media isn't like this parallel universe. People see these things, they read these things, and just you say something on social media doesn't mean it's it's real or not real as well. So I think, you know, a good reality check for a lot of people, particular people like Lively and Kinkardashian. You know you have so many followers, well you.
Speaker 4: We appreciate your time made absolutely all over it, and no doubt we'll catch up with you on the news tonight at six on Channel seven. Thanks your time, mate, Good on you guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks you.
Speaker 4: It's something that's really really boggled my mind all these years. Oh yeah, and that is why it means stink so much worse than women. That's a genuine thing, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Is it really? Well?
Speaker 4: I think it absolutely must be. And there's a study that has revealed, particularly for teenagers, yes, that boys stink so much worse than girls.
Speaker 3: Teenage boys smell, which you stop.
Speaker 4: But you haven't had a teenage boy. You've had a teenage girl?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but I've smelled them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, horrible. Researchers compare to body odor samples from eighteen teenagers age between fourteen eighteen. Analysis revealed the chemical composition collected from teenagers contained higher levels of certain acids, So there you go. Some of the unique adjectives used to describe these acid odors included cheesy, fruity and dried, plumb like, musty, coriander like, fatty, goat like, wax like and soapy and earthy grass and green bell pepper like. They're not the sort of spices that you want to associate with a musk particular. That's horrible.
Speaker 3: No, it's awful.
Speaker 4: I sit there sometimes and I think, how can when I compare myself to my wife, how can I turn into such a toxic wasteland when I eat certain foods and she's completely fine? For example, when I eat one slice of red onion, you almost have to put one of those tents around my house and fumigate the entire street. It's absolutely horrible.
Speaker 3: Are you that bad?
Speaker 4: I'm that bad?
Speaker 3: What happens? I don't know what happens when the onion is digested and then it just comes out through your pool.
Speaker 4: Different route, different rout, out of my skin. But never happens to my wife. In fact, I'll go as far as saying I've never and this might shock you, I've never even known my wife to even go to the toilet.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: She's never gone to the tour in front of me, and she's never even passed wind in front of me, and she's been through three pregnancies as well.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, your wife has never farted?
Speaker 4: So is she? Is she a rarity? Or are you tooting regularly in front.
Speaker 3: Of reed well, he knows. He knows, like as much as I might profess. Oh that was the kids. He knows.
Speaker 4: So I just wanted I actually wonder if it even happens. But then someone else suggested to me the other day that as soon as I leave and the kids are out of the house.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she is in the gidgets, she's having the dover life.
Speaker 4: So she quite physically drops the kids off at school and then makes an extra visit to drop the kids off at the pool, and that commute takes about forty five minutes, which could also make sense as to why I'm getting his notifications from doorbell, my doorbell cameras. Really, there's some sort of thunderstorm happening in your house. Needs enough, this is a thing, because otherwise I'm getting all the share of toxic gas and baseline. That's not fair.
Speaker 2: We're going back into on this daisy in.
Speaker 4: Monday. Sexy Monday, that's right, you know the drill, grab Monday, grab it by the you know what. I can give it a nice, good solid kiss, right and you know where, and I guarantee you Monday we'll.
Speaker 2: Look about Okay, I'm going to take your word for that.
Speaker 4: Really nice and firm. Let's take a trip down I remember that name. For twenty fifth of March ninety seven, Life After Death, second studio album by the Notorious Big is released.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it occupies your mind as much as mine, but I often sit there and be like, what if? What if all that stuff didn't happen between Bigintio?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can you? Can you sum it up in a nutshell? I know there's documentaries about and everything I used to be West.
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, I couldn't even begin to tell you like who started or what was the retaliation? All those types of things, because I think it's still sort of foremost ongoing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I want to say exactly who did it?
Speaker 3: So it's a good old fashioned gang war? Is it?
Speaker 4: Pretty much? Genuine gangster raps? Two thousand and five US version of the Office starring Steve Carrell and John Krasinski premiers. And that's the other age old debate, isn't it. Which version of the Office do you prefer British or American?
Speaker 2: British British British?
Speaker 4: For me, I'm probably gonna say American. Steve. He's a fantastic characterist.
Speaker 3: David Brown.
Speaker 4: This is as is David Brent though, Oh my goodness, it's a fun debate.
Speaker 3: Can you remember the episode? And I don't know why, it's sticks in my brain. It's a bit like you with your Biggie the Two Pac War. There's a woman who's pregnant in the office and every time she gets up, she's like drops the person next to it. Absolutely inside.
Speaker 4: You've been there, haven't you. You've been that person? Maybe two thousand and fifty, British musician Zaane Mallick announces he's leaving the band one direction. Oh good good, I say that some good stuff, pillow talk.
Speaker 3: You have one or two good songs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No one's stopped carry thout. No one has that one song. On March twenty fifth, nineteen ninety four, What a Man by Salt and Pepper
Speaker 3: What a mighty Man,