Speaker 1: I've definitely dated my fair share of douchebags.
Speaker 2: My time.
Speaker 3: Let's get tingling, healing.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm spiraling.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, tell us everything flame emojis slept right and center.
Speaker 1: Matt loves a bit of God and I.
Speaker 3: Need to text you back. I really need you with that.
Speaker 2: I know I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: I'm the most jealous person ever.
Speaker 3: Relationships like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably shiit.
Speaker 5: Hisity dot com for you. I'll be a bloody single and alone with ten cats for the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: Lie.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, it's Anna and Matt and welcome to our Love Island season three recaps.
Speaker 4: Where we'll be unpacking all the villa action and keeping you up to date on all the drama.
Speaker 1: Things are about to get very juicy in here.
Speaker 5: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 4: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. All right, Anna, So this has to be the most dramatic episode in Love Island history. We see Rachel get dumped from the villa. The boys cry more than I have ever seen anyone cry in Love Island.
Speaker 3: And that's a ticket myself. And we see two bombs intrude the villa. So let's get into this one.
Speaker 1: So much to unpack here, Matt.
Speaker 5: We see thirteen Islanders turn to twelve. Aaron, Chris and Taku were voted who Australia wants to find love and then we saw Rachel and Lexi finish bottom of the female vote.
Speaker 2: What happened here.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: So obviously the monk came out and saved Courtney, which I still call bullshit on I don't get that, and then Rachel and Lexi, so that would leave Chris and Ryan single if one of them leaves. So it was quite dramatic when Taku, Aaron and Chris had to decide who they were dumping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, they're the two girls in the strong relationships. Has Australia just forgot to vote for them because Australia thought they've already found love and we were thinking about the single girls?
Speaker 1: Is this fair?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Okay, So if Taku, Aaron and Chris are going to pick between Rachel and Lexi, who would you think they'd pick?
Speaker 5: Look, I thought for sure that Lexi was going home. I thought Rachel was a sure thing to the final.
Speaker 4: Did I miss something? When did Chris think that it was a good idea to dump the girl that he's seeing and he was pretty much dating.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it blew my mind. Rachel actually posted something on social media and it was a letter that Chris had written her that day, and it was a love note.
Speaker 2: It was so cute.
Speaker 5: So when Chris dumped her, I was like, what is going on in this guy's head? Like he has a catch here?
Speaker 2: What have we not seen?
Speaker 5: And then it made me think back to the previous episode when Rachel got a little bit upset because Chris hadn't been paying her enough attention. And I think this moment from me was just consolidated because I realized, Hey, wait a minute, we see girls act like this and we are really quick to jump on them and say they're crazy.
Speaker 3: You Definitely I did. I did do that. I told him to not walk to run away.
Speaker 5: But the thing is is that a woman's intuition never lets her down. Yeah, and I mean, look, Rachel's obviously felt that intuition that something wasn't right. She got a little bit rattled and at the end of the day she was on point and Chris was having some doubts which we later hear him talk about in the episode, which as a viewer was startling, staggering. I don't know what words to use, but I was shocked.
Speaker 4: I think Chris literally takes the meaning of root and boot to the next.
Speaker 3: The next level. He literally shacked and then kicked me out the villa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not cool, not good at all, And you know what.
Speaker 5: To be honest, in this episode, I kind of thought to myself, Look, he hasn't left with her, but I feel like, give him twenty four hours, he'll be like, I've got a good thing with Rachel and I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Follow her home.
Speaker 5: But that was not the case because we had two new bombs drop in this episode. Their names were Nicholas and Zoe Matt First impressions.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Nicholas was shown to us on the swing under the Big Woody and Courtney, coincidentally, the only single girl, came out and saw him swinging under the Big Woody. You know how that is? That pure luck? The fucking beats me. What was your first impressions? I thought he was a bit of a magoo.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: What's the mago?
Speaker 3: It means, I don't know how to explain.
Speaker 4: It's not key thin came on him now, he just came across a bit, Yeah, like a magoo.
Speaker 5: So I mean, look, if I was in the villa and Nicholas was sitting there under the tree, would my head be turned absolutely not got back to I'd have to go back to sleep and go back to slumberland. But Courtney seemed to be very impressed, and Nicholas made it quite clear that his preferences walking into the villa were Courtney and Lexi on that.
Speaker 4: It was pretty rough for the producers to drop Nick in when they did, because it was first thing in the morning. The girls did not seem that interested in him, did they.
Speaker 2: No, well, they probably like.
Speaker 5: I need to get my face on and when to look hot. There's a new guy I want to impress. And it's kind of awkward because no one's that excited first thing in the morning. You know how long those nights are in there, and they're probably running on not a lot of sleep, and they weren't thrilled or too over the moon to see his.
Speaker 4: Face that brings us to the producers making a better decision when they brought Zoey in. Because they brought Zoey in when all the girls were doing their mate cups, they.
Speaker 3: Were already not feeling good. Thing.
Speaker 4: I hate to say it, maybe a little bit insecure when this glamour comes strutting in.
Speaker 5: Zoe was a bomb, one of I think the first real bomb that we've seen.
Speaker 2: Of the season.
Speaker 3: I'd say, Emily is.
Speaker 5: But really okay, well, my first bomb of this season. She really impressed me. She looked gorgeous, she had a beautiful, big smile, she seemed super warm, energetic, and the guys were impressed. So Zoe walks into the villa and she says that she likes Taku and Ryan, but that was not the guy who got a kiss at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: It was our boy Chris, who seems to move on quick.
Speaker 5: He does move on quick, honestly, Rachel, who yeah, well, I mean it was a bit like that. And the thing is is that I really liked Rachel in there, and first impressions of Zoe really good. Chris by himself, like you had the Hahns character again, during the water aerobics, and I liked him by himself, but then when they got together, I was just sitting at home thinking about Rachel being like, oh my god, imagine her watching this right now. It just seemed too quick when he asked to kiss.
Speaker 3: Zoe's Is that the nature of the beast? Though?
Speaker 2: It is, but.
Speaker 5: I think that you can move a little bit slower, like her bed is still warm.
Speaker 4: All right, So we'll finish off this episode with one last thing, which I thought, I don't know, Take it how you want. Aaron takes Jess on a date in the exact same spot that taking, and I'm pretty sure every other Islander has taken her on as well. God keep it coming, So can somebody please think of something more original for another date?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to expand our horizon.
Speaker 4: That David with fucking strawberries and chocolate, I've seen it enough.
Speaker 3: Let's think of something else, Guys that you know what.
Speaker 5: They were having a cute moment and then Jess ended up saying I want another protein ball like mid kissing, and I was like, oh, that was a bit. That was a bit of anti climax.
Speaker 3: Had to just shriveled up from that.
Speaker 5: Let's roll into episode ten, okay, mad Episode ten, we see Mitch still very conflicted, still in a love triangle.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: There's some very sexual bull.
Speaker 5: Riding to kind of spark those imaginations, and.
Speaker 1: We see Emily get very desperate.
Speaker 4: All right, So straight off the bat, Mitch is in a serious love triangle and he's done it to himself.
Speaker 5: So we see him kissing Emily very early on in the episode. What was your thoughts on that kiss? Man? Oh?
Speaker 4: Look, I don't blame him, but Emily was definitely lathering it on thick, putting the hard word on him. But Mitch bought it. He ate it all off. He went for it, and he took it.
Speaker 3: Didn't he.
Speaker 1: I mean, she definitely initiated it.
Speaker 5: She said that she wanted to kiss him, and as you said, he was like, okay, he took it.
Speaker 4: He did so, but that obviously left him a little bit confused.
Speaker 1: And he gets so jealous.
Speaker 3: He does so.
Speaker 4: After the kiss though, he started crying because he realized how much he liked Tina.
Speaker 5: I mean, sometimes it takes a kiss for you to really go. Am I making the right decision? And you see how conflicted he is.
Speaker 4: I mean, It shouldn't take getting with someone else to realize that you like someone.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I disagree with that.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's having his cake and trying to eat it too?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 4: I really disagree with that because I don't even think he's told I'm jumping ahead here, but I still don't even think he's told Tina that he's kissed Emily.
Speaker 3: We haven't seen him tell her, at least.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: Let's poor shit formed by Mitchie boy there.
Speaker 5: But then we see Nicholas take tea I'm not on a date, and you know what, Matt, My favorite part of the episode was seeing how jealous Mitch got over that date, because, you know what, Tina's played it so smart.
Speaker 1: She's just kind of being young, hold and free, and she's going on a date.
Speaker 5: She's letting her hair down, she's enjoying herself, and you see Mitch brewing inside in the background.
Speaker 4: I saw a good clip of him in the background, just sitting there brewing while they were having a nice cute date with the grape.
Speaker 3: So I laughed at that.
Speaker 5: And then we also see Emily talk about how she didn't get a cuddle or a kiss in bed from Mitch, which is very telling.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, well that's where you want to do it. It's in bed while you're cuddling up with your partner.
Speaker 5: Then we had a game. It was called Getting Horny.
Speaker 4: So for me, I like a game or a challenge or whatever you want to call it like this where it's not really making anyone throwing anyone under the bus, making anyone feel uncomfortable. It's just the islanders having a little bit of fun.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just couldn't help but visualize them all having sex, which I think was the whole point of the game. Other than that, it was pretty pointless.
Speaker 4: So Ryan he wrote it for the longest, which obviously makes sense as he's self proclaimed five hundred shags under his belt, so you'd think he'd know how to ride. But the girl who surprisingly was the best so I honestly thought it was Emily, and I thought Emily did but it was Tina that the boys voted it was.
Speaker 5: Tina, but I thought personally for me, Lexi was the hottest. Turned around and gave Ryan that point. I was like, Oh, get a girl that was quite.
Speaker 4: Hot with all her limbs flying around everywhere. Yeah, but just real quickly on this episode, Anna, I'm genuinely concerned. Can you or someone call the police? Ronnie has gone missing for the last two episodes. I haven't heard scene or said his name. I don't know what's going on with that blow. Hopefully he shows his mug in the next one.
Speaker 1: Send out a missing person's report.
Speaker 2: No where to be.
Speaker 3: Cold.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about Mitch's decision, Matt, So, Mitch finally grows some balls and shooses Tina.
Speaker 3: Unpopular opinion. I'm team Emily.
Speaker 5: I know your team Emily, but honestly, I as a viewer, could not have been happier when he made this decision and we both saw them get super emotional. You know, Mitch even called out his behavior as toxic.
Speaker 3: It was very toxic. It was getting very very toxic leading two girls on at once. So how long, direckon? That was some time? Spent a couple of days?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, look, he took a while to make his decision, but I'm happy with where him and Tina at. I think they're an amazing couple and, to be quite frank, my favorite couple in the villa.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm going to put.
Speaker 4: That out there, all right, So let's not forget after Mitch is done breaking this bad news to Emily.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about about.
Speaker 3: Her little prep talk in the mirror.
Speaker 5: The manic makeup application was scary to watch.
Speaker 3: It was, and then she like pokes the mirror. She's like, you've got this girl or whatever whatever she said to herself.
Speaker 4: Her plan of getting this was to attack the only single guy in there out of pure desperation.
Speaker 3: And I hate to see it. She's doing our boy Taku dirty.
Speaker 4: She's gone and sunk in her claws into Taki. Don't be fooled, my man, don't be fooled. She's playing you until fucking cuss her more starts and then she's going to drop you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not interested.
Speaker 1: That's not happy that So we need to calm him down.
Speaker 3: Emily. I'm going to slide in your DMS. Let's just leave it there.
Speaker 4: Oh and you've chatted up a lot of guys in your time. I'm talking in the clubs, in the bars, on Instagram, in the villa. Okay, okay, yeah, I'm calling you out. Have you ever used the technique of telling him that you got off over him?
Speaker 2: Honestly?
Speaker 5: When Emily told argue that she's fantasized about him before entering the villain. I did not know what was going on, like, good honor, Like.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure you did.
Speaker 4: Like I've may or may not have used that technique before. It It works zero percent of the time, all the time for me, So it was a brave move for her to use it.
Speaker 2: I feel I think it might have worked for her.
Speaker 1: Taku seemed in pressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, she's definitely going for a different audience than I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, And then we finished the episode with Nicholas and Zoe picking. They get a text and they get to pick who they would like to couple up with, and we see Nicholas coupling up with Courtney and Zoe coupling up with Chris.
Speaker 4: Thoughts map ah, that was Yeah, that was who I thought they were going to go for. Nothing out of the blue, There nothing, nothing surprising there. Chris is clearly moved on from Rachel. Sorry Rachel, but yeah, that's the nature.
Speaker 3: Of the beast.
Speaker 1: And then we finished the episode with the knowledge.
Speaker 5: That we are having a double dumping in episode eleven, So let's jump into that, all right.
Speaker 4: So this next episode, Anna, we saw Ronnie makeup and then break up with the girls. Also, we're seeing Taku get seduced by Emily. There's a bit of I want to talk chat about that because I see a little bit of Matthew energy about this, and then a double dumping.
Speaker 5: Okay, So firstly, we see Mitch and Tina in the morning, waking up in the day bed. Super cute, very real, very authentic, very believable.
Speaker 1: What a couple, matt.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm starting to like it. I'm about them. Now.
Speaker 4: Let's see them hopefully stay strong and go as far as they can go, hopefully the end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we see Emily jumping into tak Who's bed in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: What is with this, Anna? You're not allowed to jump in people's beds, are you?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: Is that just like she's jumped in, quickly made out and left. I don't think she would have stayed in there unless they've changed the rules from when we were in there.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't think that was allowed either.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there would have been plenty of bedswapping if we thought that was allowed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely, I would.
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 1: We see Ari get the ick with Ronnie.
Speaker 4: Matt right, So if you guys don't know the ick, you can find out everything you need to know about it on episode nine of Where's Your Head At.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've done a whole episode dedicated to that, so go check it out.
Speaker 3: But she does get the ick with Ronnie. I don't blame her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, wrapping Ronnie is kind of.
Speaker 4: He's gone missing. We finally see a little bit of him in this episode. But it's not good for him, is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah? And look, then we see Ronnie talking with Nicholas and with Tina, and he talks about how he's going to milk it with Emily and some of the girls, and you see Tina stand up. There's some girl power going on and she puts Ronnie in his place, and he doesn't quite understand why he's wrong, but Nicholas kind of explains it to him. And then later in the episode we really see Ronnie remorseful, sorry, and he wants to do better. So, I mean, no one's perfect. We can't ask for any more than that.
Speaker 4: He's young, and it came across so evident in everything he said too, Tina, And I'll give him benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 5: That he's Yeah, totally totally. I genuinely don't think he has any malice intention.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: He's just really immature with his words. I'm older than him, and I'm still i still slip up and say stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I'm still immature like that.
Speaker 2: Matt has slipping with the word all the.
Speaker 4: Time, all the time, gets puts my foot, my mouth all the time. I get in so much trouble for it.
Speaker 1: And then we have a game. It's called Forbidden Fruit. Matt lost Me, lost you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't quite interested in it.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, I was interested in this. This is the first game that I really connected to. We saw the Islanders find out for the first time what the public really think of them, and it was interesting to see their reaction.
Speaker 4: When we played this game. Were you anxious to hear what the public said?
Speaker 1: Completely wasn't really, I really wasn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I was like, well, there's something you can do. We're in here being asked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But at the same time, like you still want people to like you, And I mean you can see a lot of the island who's got very upset. Jess was at the top of that list. Someone talked about how she might as well end up with the Villa Chicken because she's changed her mind so much, and she was very unhappy with that comment. I loved it how Aaron got upset that he was called Eminem and Ellen DeGeneres's love child.
Speaker 2: He was not happy.
Speaker 5: He's not going to be happy if he's ever listening to these three caps.
Speaker 3: Imagine if he goes back.
Speaker 2: And brother Aaron, if you're listening.
Speaker 3: I paid out for him for what like two episodes.
Speaker 1: And then we see Mitch get called a little bitch.
Speaker 5: For crying because he had two beautiful girls vying for his attention, and look, to be fair, Mitch has put those girls through the ring. We've seen Emily's really upset, Tina's been upset, so you know he.
Speaker 2: Probably deserved it he did.
Speaker 5: We then have caught me talking to Tarki and some of the other girls. I think Tina talked to him about how she thinks that actions speak louder than words, and maybe Emily isn't as legitimate as she's making out to be with her feelings towards Tarki.
Speaker 1: Thoughts matter.
Speaker 3: This is what I wanted to address.
Speaker 4: I said a lot of Matt about this was you remember in my season when Josh and Luke and everyone was telling me about Vanessa correct and how she was no good and I just couldn't see it because I was getting seduced by what the temptress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Owen used to call a medusa.
Speaker 1: So are you are you likening Emily to a bit of a medusa?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 4: You know, like she's just seducing guys. And I said that straight away when we spoke about her. I said she would seduce me. I'd be done. I'd be a sucker for her pheromones running wild and I'd be sniffing them all up and I'd be a sucker for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, you see her talking to Taku and she's like touching her boobs and her dress and she's very sexual, and you see Taku say Usha bang, Yes.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd be the same. I'd be the same as him. I'd be getting sucked in by that. But Taku, my brother, you need to stay strong.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, we saw them having a kiss. He seems to be broken down. She's slowly chipping away at his walls, and he looks like he has gotten the love bug.
Speaker 1: We then have a double dumping that Oh.
Speaker 3: Big dumping here, Who are you wanting to leave?
Speaker 5: Oh? Look, I thought I wanted Emily to leave because I feel like she's being this temptress and I'm not really sure of her pure intentions towards Taku. But at the same time, she's just gotten to the villa, and I know, as of you are, you have to give people the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to really grow on you. So I wasn't sure, but I definitely did not want Ari to.
Speaker 2: Go, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately I did. Really, she's doing nothing in there?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, well your wish came true because Ari did leave.
Speaker 2: The boys voted her out.
Speaker 3: See, I wouldn't want to be Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, where's the empathy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Look, I mean she just towards the end she was doing nothing for me. She wasn't trying to couple up with it. I guess there was no one in there she had a connection with.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you have liked to see her find love like she's been in there from the start. Imagine if one of the bomb Squad guys and her really clicked like that would have been great viewing as someone watching.
Speaker 3: I suppose yah, I suppose.
Speaker 5: Look, I just didn't connect with her as opposed to Emily, who's kind of this.
Speaker 3: Let's not talk about Emily.
Speaker 2: That's very protective Emily.
Speaker 3: I'm having a real love hate with.
Speaker 5: Emily an I yeah, I mean, look, I just think that when someone is moving super quickly in the villa, I could definitely see her as a somewhat Jared Jered just moved from person to person to person.
Speaker 1: In our season, Emily is reminding me of that.
Speaker 5: Like when the bomb squad guys come in, She's going to be on there like swimwear.
Speaker 4: Emily is not going to know what to do with herself when Cassa Moore starts. He thought she was bad now and that brings us to our next point, Ronnie unfortunately wrapping. Ronnie has left the building.
Speaker 5: He's wrapped his way out of the villa, and that's devastated.
Speaker 2: As you can hear in his.
Speaker 3: Voice, I am, I mean, I hate to see a soldier leave.
Speaker 5: But let's talk about Cassa more, because this is very exciting. There's six girls coming in, there's five boys coming in.
Speaker 1: Thoughts.
Speaker 4: I've got a best made of mine coming in, So I am very very excited to see my boy Benny g come in there.
Speaker 3: Hopefully he finds a connection.
Speaker 2: Keep a look out for Ben.
Speaker 3: How about you? What do you think? I mean?
Speaker 5: Look, I think everyone looks really attractive. I can't wait to see whose personality shines through. And I think it's gonna be an interesting couple of weeks. There's already been so much drama. I think it's important for us as a viewer to start to really connect with couples. And if they're getting split up, I don't really see how that's gonna happen. Everything seems to be moving so quickly in this season, so I'm not really sure what's going on, but I'm interested. I'm here, I'm ready to see what unravels, and I think it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 4: All right, let's dive into the next episode then, all right, Anna, So, on this episode, we see the Villa get very suspicious on Emily and her intentions with Taku.
Speaker 3: We see two relationships grow.
Speaker 4: Nick and Courtney are on the rocks, and there is a big dumping before Cassamore next week.
Speaker 5: Let's get into it, okay, Matt, So, we see the Villa very unhappy that Emily has stayed over ari Ari's an og and Emily the Villa's saying that she's flicking a switch. Taku's being played. The Islanders kind of feel like she's acting or it's a bit of a strategy. What are your thoughts on this, Matt.
Speaker 4: Look, I think Emily's head will turn as soon as another bomb comes in. I don't think she really It's like, I'm sure she's fond of Taku, but I don't think there's a real connection there. Like, let's be real, She's gone for the only single guy that's there, and she's swooped him up, and now she's just gonna be with him until I feel like another bomb comes in.
Speaker 3: Look, it's Love Island.
Speaker 4: You want to stay in there, you want to try form connections, but it's just shit to do it to our boy Taku, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah? I mean, look in the beach Heart, she says, I think being in a couple brings stability, and she's not wrong. In Love Island, it's safer to be with someone than without, So you're.
Speaker 3: Definitely stronger in a couple than being single on Love Island.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and let's talk about strong couples we have Jess and Aaron.
Speaker 1: They're being so cute.
Speaker 3: They are. Jess is growing on me.
Speaker 4: I saw her in the Beach Heart and I was like, you know what, I actually I think she's all right now, I'm not off her anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, look, Jess and Aaron are one of my favorite couples in there. Jess called out that it's really scary how much he's feeling for Aaron, and she can see their connection growing.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Lexi and Ryan also, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: For some reason in that episode, I was just like, you know what, I actually love them together.
Speaker 3: Yes, they were very cute. They're starting to grow on me as well. I really hope that these couple stay together and they make it towards the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We saw her make a compatibility test for Ryan because he's not good at expressing his emotions, and I just love seeing that type of interaction between both of them.
Speaker 3: I mean, he can definitely cry, but.
Speaker 5: They're just not good at verbalizing. Then we see Nick and Courtney. Now they looked strong, but they're on the rocks. Nicholas is not into Corney.
Speaker 1: Let's just call it out.
Speaker 4: He's not And I just get this vibe him. He's like a shady like sales guy.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? He's going to sell you like a dodgy car.
Speaker 4: I don't know, That's just the vibe I get from him. But yeah, he's not into Courtney. But on Courtney in the beer Pong game, she definitely showed a bit of her personality, didn't she Hmmm, for sure doing that worm.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed to see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I mean also we saw Taku call out that he had impure thoughts about Courtney, which riled up Emily, who was called out the least trustworthy partner.
Speaker 2: So the Island is.
Speaker 5: Not afraid to tell Emily how she feels. I kind of felt a bit bad for her in this game.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did as well. But it's the nature of like the beast. I guess, like you've come in as a bomb. You've literally gone to like a strong couple. Everyone loves Tina and you've tried to take her man. The other Islanders are going to stick up for her own girl, coach, you know what I mean, you'd know that firsthand that you form like a family in there, and when an intruder does come and if they rub people.
Speaker 3: Up the wrong way.
Speaker 2: You're on the ouse, you're on the outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're looking in at everyone else.
Speaker 5: But speaking of Tina and Mitch, who we're also loving here, it sounded like they had sex on the day there.
Speaker 2: Did you hear those moons.
Speaker 3: Matt, I did.
Speaker 4: Maybe there's something happened there. But unpopular opinion here, I'm getting bored of them really, Yeah, they're not doing it for me anymore.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, they've flogged that too much. I feel no.
Speaker 5: I am so about Tina and Mitch. I just think they're so cute. If his head turns, though, that's going to be a deal breaker, because.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon, there's a chance it will look.
Speaker 5: I think they've been through a lot, and I think it's made them really strong and made them realize how much they like each other. So I'd be very surprised if he turns. But I want to ask you a question, Matt. So we have Jess and Aaron, we have Mitch and Tina, and we have Lexi and Ryan. Who is your favorite couple.
Speaker 3: Jess and Aaron, Jess and Aaron? Yeon, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: It's such a tie for me. Jess and Aaron.
Speaker 2: They're really cute.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait, but well.
Speaker 4: Let's see what happens after Casta and waw and see who's still together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so excited for that. But anyway, moving on, we had him recoupling. We have Emily and Taku, Lexi and Ryan, Zoe and Chris, Courtney and Nicholas, Jess and Aaron, Tina and Mitch and then the monk comes in that oh.
Speaker 4: No, the dreaded monk. And as she said, she's only there for business. Her contract says if she's there, it means that something's going down, so that's why she gets paid the big bucks. So she comes out and she informs us that one of the girls will be getting dumped from the villa.
Speaker 5: And it's an Australian public vote. I'm here to call out that we know this was filmed a couple of weeks ago. This is not a public vote.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, don't I.
Speaker 1: Don't know why they're lying to us, like, don't.
Speaker 3: Kiss on our back and tell us it's we know that you just had plans to get rid of Emily and she was getting shit feedback on the face book, which I think, shit, she actually do you reckon? She was the best bomb of all time? Or do you think you were? Anna?
Speaker 5: No comment on myself, but I don't think she was the best bomb of all time.
Speaker 2: But I mean, she.
Speaker 3: Definitely stirred it, so she said what a bomb had to do. She blew everyone's mind.
Speaker 5: She definitely stirred the pot and that was her job. She wasn't afraid to be herself. She wasn't afraid to go for what she wanted.
Speaker 1: So we have to.
Speaker 2: Give credit where credit is due.
Speaker 5: Emily made some amazing TV and honestly, she was authentically herself and that's all we can ask for. I feel bad for her because I feel like she could have turned the Australian opinion around and people would have actually started to warm to her. But she just never got that opportunity.
Speaker 2: So I feel sad for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, Well, cast a week.
Speaker 2: Is next week.
Speaker 5: This is the week we've been waiting for, we have been I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I want to see whose heads will turn, who will stick? What does it stick or stay? I can't wait.
Speaker 1: We have three strong couples.
Speaker 5: If anyone's heads turn in those couples, I am not going to be a happy lady.
Speaker 4: No, I won't be either happy man, I mean, well, yeah, I cannot wait for the Castro more. I can't wait to see Benny hopefully who he couples up with someone and he sticks in there. Oh if Ben couples up with like Jess or Lexi, I'm not going.
Speaker 3: To be mad.
Speaker 5: Okay, well that's Matt's friends, so I'm going to be I'm going to be the more neutral party here.
Speaker 1: But until next Friday, twelve pm.
Speaker 2: We'll see you later, Benne