Speaker 1: That's amazing. Whoever did that?
Speaker 2: It's not just sausages egging bacon rolls as well.
Speaker 3: Guys, what an office we've got for a Friday morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: You haven't never looked better.
Speaker 1: Honestly.
Speaker 5: We have taken the show to the great outdoors Melbourne. We're sitting on the banks.
Speaker 2: Of the arrow.
Speaker 5: We just thought, you know what, this is Melbourne at its sparkling best. Let's get outside and.
Speaker 1: Soak up some of.
Speaker 6: Or a sausage in bread. Be sure that was a hard nut had rejected.
Speaker 1: We just thought, why.
Speaker 5: Not fire up one of the barbies and do a little yarrow side barbecue in the sunshine to enjoy Melbourne's late summer that we're having to see.
Speaker 3: You what the scene right now just sums up our show. Lauren is currently on the hill sunbathing.
Speaker 5: Lying flat on my back and I am not moving.
Speaker 4: I'm the one cooking the barbecue on the.
Speaker 2: Tours and I'm the one taking the glory and Clint's.
Speaker 3: Hitting on the bloody Mum's out exercising, trying off from a free snack.
Speaker 1: So far, he's zero from ten so it's not going that well for him.
Speaker 3: Can also do a shout out to anyone breakfast. That's a third rejection. Anyone that used the council barbecue last time. They've left some dregs on the hot plate.
Speaker 1: Can I just from we've cleaned everything. You've definitely cleaned everything.
Speaker 3: Everything's clean. But there's the one next to me. There's that little onion dregs.
Speaker 1: That's from we're trying to make this sound appealing you okay.
Speaker 3: Apologize, sorry, bacon, eggs snags onions.
Speaker 4: Get down. We've got it all.
Speaker 2: We've got the onions. What a day for it, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: This is what people do when we're in the studio.
Speaker 1: They're out and running fun everyone.
Speaker 4: Last box of emotions.
Speaker 5: They're running, they're walking, they're catching up with our friends, and we're stuck in that box with the tint on it or no tint, now tint.
Speaker 2: We did this all the time if it's sunny.
Speaker 5: Every sunny day, we're doing this from the bags of Yarrow River.
Speaker 4: Good morning. What's your name? Julian? Julian?
Speaker 2: Who have you got here in your now? What is this? This is a bike with a pram attached to it.
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 6: It's a way of keeping fit that we using the time or on your way to school in South Earra from Port Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got here in the in the basket in the cave. Hello guys.
Speaker 4: Hi you have you all had breakfast?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah? Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you want some more?
Speaker 2: No as well?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Thanks for so hell.
Speaker 4: Maybe you should house, Lauren. Maybe it's more of you.
Speaker 1: And I think I'm happy to be back a house. I'm not doing I'm not lifting a finger.
Speaker 5: I'm just lying on the picnic rugs, soaking up the sun, checking out the hot rollers.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh really right, well you'll be happy to know snags are ready.
Speaker 5: Can I just say, Jason, how the rollers know where to go when they're going backwards?
Speaker 1: How come they don't hit the bridges?
Speaker 4: Well, like, honestly, they've got their back to it. I'm surprised and I just can't.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 2: We've got a customer.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: How would you like some breakfast?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 6: What are you in the What are you in the market for a sausage in bread or a bacon and egg roll.
Speaker 2: I think it's sausage.
Speaker 6: What a delightful day it is in the morning, said yesterday, a sweaty man.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 7: Love?
Speaker 3: A free bricky can I strongly advise you to make your way down here quickly because with these barbecues you can't actually turn them off and the snags is done.
Speaker 4: On a timer. Yeah, chase, no, no, no, sell, get them while they're hot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you sound like you work at a carnival.
Speaker 2: Well, this is where Murmur is.
Speaker 1: He's wearing showbags too.
Speaker 2: Up there, we've got a good seat showbags.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, what else are we doing on the show? Have you got anything else planned? Or we're just going to sit here in the sun.
Speaker 3: No, we'll continue with the show. We're live from the banks of the Yarrow this morning. Come and join us before we embark on our hot girl run.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: Come and join us before Jay seats the two hundred sausages that he's forced our stuff to buy.
Speaker 4: I've moved on to the bacon and neg roll.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: He's on his second course.
Speaker 3: It's a workout all right round. He working out from the banks of the Yarrow. We thought let's escape the studio, get out and enjoy the weather.
Speaker 1: I can tell you we are enjoying this weather, Jason.
Speaker 5: It is absolutely spectacular and about in Melbourne this morning, you turn on.
Speaker 4: He's here early.
Speaker 5: We on.
Speaker 4: We meet at nine for our Friday run.
Speaker 2: Come on, you're kidding yourself, Ory, Love from the Doggies.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning. Where we go today? We're gonna go that way or back towards the city.
Speaker 8: What do you think we're head and wedding around the ten Just how you going clockwise?
Speaker 5: Jason's got you on the tools. You down here doing our little barbecue on. We're calling this our community service for the.
Speaker 4: Year because with not some hours to click off Lauren.
Speaker 1: And we've got you on the tools doing the barbie.
Speaker 2: It's very popular the old barbecue.
Speaker 6: There are floods of people coming to get their egg and bacon sandwich.
Speaker 2: How are you What was it like being a spectator last night? Rory, Yeah, it was it was.
Speaker 8: I'm not a great watcher of foot you know, it's always easy to watch from up top, but you can see a lot more when you're watching from the stands. But I think I played forty odd consecutive games, so it was an interesting thing for me, and obviously a bit disappointing with how it finished. But yeah, I mean we'll move on and review and look for next week.
Speaker 1: So I guess the question is how is the hammy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, pretty good. Just didn't want to risk it with that short turnaround. I'll hand up to trick it up for this week, but we'll see. I'll go this week with training.
Speaker 6: Now, what goes up has got to come down. And in the case of Aaron Norton, it was a bit of a sore landing. Here's what happened, and.
Speaker 7: He has knocked himself out, his eyes rolled, he hit the pick, but he's head righting west, quick to arrive, and that is a horrific landing.
Speaker 6: Now we're told he is AO okay, but you've spoken to him. How is he a bit sore?
Speaker 4: No doubt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw him after the game.
Speaker 8: You know he's in good spirits considering you know, it looks so bad and BT saying the eyes roll in the back of the head and know how you see from that far away. But yeah, he's called it well. But no, I mean, he's obviously a very athletic player, and he puts himself in some dangerous areas going up that high, and I mean I wish, I wish I could jump like that, and I'm lucky. I guess that I can't and I'm not falling on my head, but yeah, for him to not bec and Cassie, he's got a bit of a sore neck. I don't know what the scandals show, but yeah, hopefully it's not too bad.
Speaker 3: It's amazing he didn't get a concussion out of it. I just want to point out Rory is a great guy, always good when he comes in. But you might have noticed he's on his best behavior this morning. Is your mother in law over there?
Speaker 2: Yes, my mother in law? Hello?
Speaker 4: What's he like as a son in law?
Speaker 8: He's my favorite son in law.
Speaker 5: Around the town with a gaggle of the most beautiful women I ever ever seen.
Speaker 1: Look at you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm very lucky, such an amazing in laws that we're just missing one of the sisters.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's been a nice walk so far.
Speaker 4: Is he cooking at home? Is he looking after you me because you're using No, we take care of him.
Speaker 1: And your beautiful wife is down here with at these both your.
Speaker 2: Dogs, they are both our dogs. Yes.
Speaker 8: So we've got kous who's seven, that brought a Colie kelpie, and then Franklin, who was a little surprise, is only two years old.
Speaker 2: Toy poodle, but I love him.
Speaker 8: You know, he's probably almost my most loved which considering the first dog.
Speaker 2: With the dogs, with the dogs with the dogs, Come on down.
Speaker 5: Lexie, who's the naughtiest in the house out of the three of them?
Speaker 1: To Franklin and on the list, God, well.
Speaker 4: Thank you for lending us your boy each week. He's doing well on the show.
Speaker 2: You're so welcome.
Speaker 1: He enjoys it so much. That makes me so happy.
Speaker 5: The show and hopefully we get to see you not just in the radio station, but back on the footy field.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll be who wins tonight. The d's are the tags my mighty tags the G. Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Mean, I was just thinking at the G the Demons have been unbelievable this year and the casual close at the G. I think they're undefeated, so again they're probably going to like that. I like it's been good. I mean it's been I wish we could do it. It probably won't look as good when you're walking through the marble sort of entrance, but the m c G has got a nice little glass area to walk through, and you know they're doing it really well. But they're playing some really good footing off the back of it.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what you're saying is my mighty tags don't have much of a chat. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, like I said, I think the demons at the g are pretty good this year, so I don't think they can they can lose.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get our ten k's to pump out a.
Speaker 2: Snag or an egg and bacon roll. Yeah, Jason's looked out.
Speaker 4: I think I can.
Speaker 5: Probably good idea. Jason going to run up the hill or down the hill.
Speaker 4: He's going to run up and I'm going to go down.
Speaker 2: He's going to do with Anderson Street hill.
Speaker 3: That's tough even in the new But hey, thanks for propping by this morning, mate, good to see you. Thanks guys love joining us on the air live from the banks of the Yarrah. This is Nover.
Speaker 5: Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials