Speaker 1: Jason one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and welcoming Monday, everybody.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Not too chilly, which is nice.
Speaker 1: No, it's not too cold, but the wind is howling out there. Yes, it was a batten down the hatches situation at our house last night, for the roof was going to blow.
Speaker 2: Have you been four wheel driving today?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: When I arrived at the Nova studios, drove in to the car parks morning and our parks are next to each other, and I looked at your big four wheel drive and it looks like you've been off road. It's like downed in six months, right, could be that there?
Speaker 1: No, that's not true at all. It got washed two weeks ago. It did? It did get it? Did cop it from a bird under a tree outside my house the other day.
Speaker 2: Was it that?
Speaker 4: No, No, it looks like you'd actually been in the outdoors and everything was look at you go.
Speaker 1: No, not in the last It got washed two weeks ago. I think it's just Melbourne winter.
Speaker 2: Maybe right.
Speaker 4: I thought you'd gone on some crazy Foo Will drive adventure, which.
Speaker 1: Is better story.
Speaker 4: On a weekend, I was going to buy you those bright fluo orange things that they attached the side of the fall draming case you get bogged.
Speaker 1: Oh you're kidding, But we see people getting stuck in the sand all the time when we lived up there. I almost I've never seen.
Speaker 4: You google bright orange. I guess what you would call them.
Speaker 1: What is it something that you attached something.
Speaker 4: No, it's sort of like a big bit of plastic you shove under the wheel if it's bogged and you like.
Speaker 2: A little ramp.
Speaker 4: It's like a little ramp.
Speaker 1: I've never seen those.
Speaker 4: I just always wondered why they come in bright orange. It sort of stands out on the side of the car.
Speaker 1: Were they attached to the side of the car.
Speaker 2: The full drive people do.
Speaker 4: Whole weird community out there there is They're like caravanners. My parents were caravaners and that's it.
Speaker 2: I had a not Montague Street bridge. What's the funny bridge here in South Melbourne that always floods, you know the one where people drive, Yes, Bridge Richmond going under the Richmond Station underpass, Bridge Road, Swan Street, other one Swan Street. It was entirely flighted. And I'm trying to say, you know that corner you're in like a little hatchback. Well, I'm trying to decide how how waterproof? How waterproof is this little carproach.
Speaker 1: Or water resistant? Real quick, you're in the rain in a jacket.
Speaker 2: So I got through, but Jesus was a harrowing experience. Just this morning, big water hydrant and just exploded.
Speaker 1: I was going to say it wasn't that much rain. I was fire.
Speaker 4: Can you be those people on the news going drove through it?
Speaker 2: I realized the first thing I thought of, how embarrassing it to be fox popped.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm talking the tires.
Speaker 4: You never seen those rack ale winch.
Speaker 1: To help you get out? Would that makes sense?
Speaker 2: It does, would work? Yeah, but surely they come in better colors.
Speaker 1: They do if you look at that Google search. So I come in black, gray.
Speaker 4: Colors, getting him on the discount.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just the orange stands out. So you've noticed them?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I've noticed?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Bright orange things on the side of the fo No, No, it's a chocolate brown. Oh, chocolate lovely. I love your hair, Thanks for I love it so much. It's so much.
Speaker 1: You guys are such lives to me. And he keeps going. He's dark, and you look away and you look like, oh, it's very dark.
Speaker 2: What was his Did you tell him you were coloring your hair?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: She put it on the ground.
Speaker 1: I put it on the ground because I wasn't going to I went into the cell. I'll tell you that, honest to God, truth. Or do you want to play song and I'll tell you after what happened?
Speaker 4: Okay, done, let's do that.
Speaker 6: Tell us about the saloon, salon.
Speaker 1: Down with the saloon, there was a situation.
Speaker 4: Hell are we in there for this time?
Speaker 1: Not too long? And I'll tell you only.
Speaker 4: Two days, Alex Warren to kick things off. We've got a huge show coming up today and god, we've got some tickets to give away. We'll give you all the details right after this on Nova Good Morning.
Speaker 1: Now, I was just saying that I've gone dark for the winter, dyed my hair chocolate brown, which sort of wasn't the plan. But as I said to you, on Friday, Paul and I decided we were having a very low key, quiet, wholesome, unsocial, booze free weekend, healthy food jim Sauna from sleep Well.
Speaker 2: Both Lauren and Paul sent me a was it a video or I think it was a video? And I was so impressed Paul.
Speaker 1: Was making chickens. Remember I said it ship season a.
Speaker 4: Wholesome chicken, shredded chicken, like electric saying coming jo.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no no. We were full health is wealth this weekend. So and we're on a bit of health kitchen. You know, I love going on like a month long health kick and then undoing it.
Speaker 2: And when you go through the undoing stage your fun, I know.
Speaker 1: They're undoing stages fun. So our friend Patty Rafter was in town. Pat loves a steak. Pat Rafter loves steak potatoes. That's about it. So he said, or do you want to catch up for lunch? And Paul called me on Friday saying, oh, we should go for lunch and I was like, oh god. And he goes, I've booked us the table at Francois, which is our favorite steak restaurant.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's okay.
Speaker 1: On a Friday. How am I not going to have a glass of red wine with a steak on a Friday?
Speaker 4: That's it self control? Yeah, question, yes, do you have?
Speaker 1: So you know what I did? I said, Paul, you go, you order, you have entrees, you catch up with Pat. I was like, they'll definitely have a few wines. I don't want to do it, so.
Speaker 4: I don't put yourself in this.
Speaker 1: I do have self control, but I was like, ordered, I'm gonna go to the gym. You order the mains, let me know when you've ordered, and I'll come up. I got there, I sat down, I have my ar fill it. I saw about six people in the restaurant that I knew, and I looked at Paul and I said, we got to get out of here. This is a trap. So we ate and we left, and then I got home and we three o'clock two thirty on Friday, and I was like.
Speaker 2: She would have been buzzing.
Speaker 1: I've got nothing to do. So I called my hairdresser and said, I need to be busy. My phone was really all my friends calling, go meet me here for a drink, let's catch up, let's see this. And I called Marie over and I said, you got any appointments. I need to get out of the house and I need to get away from my phone and I need to be busy. She said, yeah, yeah, come in. I said me to get my head done. So I walked in and I was like, give me a transformation. So I decided in that moment I was going to dye my hair really dark for the winter, which is what I've done. Sat there for a couple of hours, maybe to avoid any social activity. Saw two people I knew at the headdresser, so go a bit of socializing in.
Speaker 4: Me want a champagne?
Speaker 1: Yeah, two want a one? And I was like, I'll have a herbal tea thank you, and they were like, Friday night, who are you? Anyway? After however, many hours, I got home to Paul cooking chicken sleep and I sat on the couch with both my dogs sitting next to me, and I said to Paul to like, my new your hair, and he goes, yeah, you look like the dogs. Excuse me, the three of you look exactly the same. You're exactly the same. And I actually do we look like we could make a calendar of all family photos of me.
Speaker 2: And there a greeting card, a card. It looks lovely, though it does hand on how this how.
Speaker 4: Your fiance is still alive? It is beyond me.
Speaker 2: I laugh.
Speaker 1: When I saw the fen I was like, oh my god, I do look like.
Speaker 2: The I once sound dyed my hair a similar color weirdly, just out of nowhere. I don't know why. And everyone earned the nickname Suri because they thought it looked like Suri Cruise.
Speaker 1: It's nice when people give such lovely compliments when you spend all that time and effort trying to make a change.
Speaker 2: My mind went too dark and they all thought I was going through an email.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I had to dark hair makes you look very, very very pale.
Speaker 2: Well, look lovely. Give her a smack ot with Jason Marler in the morning. A good coat.
Speaker 4: Don't just gone eleven past six morning, Melburn. Let's check your underwork. He's a character. Old Jared Letto knows how to sing.
Speaker 1: Here's a character I've heard much about Jared Leto for while. He goes through stages where he's in the media a lot, and then he kind of dropped off the radar a bit.
Speaker 4: I think I was telling I interviewed him once hosting an event. They were playing it, and I was interviewing him once about the music. You do not ask about the movies when he's there promoting the music. He doesn't cross it does not cross pollinates.
Speaker 2: Really, is he what the bloke with the long hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's all sorts.
Speaker 4: Of heck yeah, gets fans on stage concerts.
Speaker 1: And kisses them and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, no, no, no, he's just he's an artist speaking Weepitch's quirky. Here at and over. We are sending you to the Summertime Ball in the UK. This is pretty cool. Later on this morning we'll give you a chance to head over there in the UK. Your queen is playing.
Speaker 3: Swim.
Speaker 2: What a lineup, Mariah Benson Boone.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, and your mate.
Speaker 2: Rita or jesse J.
Speaker 1: It's quite a lineup.
Speaker 2: I'd love when she's back.
Speaker 4: Will Smith, When is it? It is in the summertime in the UK, Lauren, So July August around you, it's our winter. It's when you want to go to Europe.
Speaker 2: Yes. The jesse J is very popular at the moment because price Tag has been reinvented on the Top.
Speaker 1: C J has one of the best voices I've ever heard. Lively, she's amazing.
Speaker 2: So everyone does the they lip sync to. The price Tag.
Speaker 1: Is a big thing on the top very much.
Speaker 4: So it's amazing, like a song can just come back like that.
Speaker 1: The Summertime Ball is the fifteenth of June.
Speaker 2: Well, that's soon, that's not far away. Oh my god, look at Clint's lip singing. Someone's been.
Speaker 1: Forget about the press tag. That wasn't lip sinking, that was not change chang.
Speaker 2: What about that? Continuing the bang I loved all right?
Speaker 4: Coming up later on in the show, close to nine o'clock. Start putting people on the stand by.
Speaker 1: Lest the winner is announced.
Speaker 2: Next Friday.
Speaker 1: Very quick turnaround and you're off to Europe.
Speaker 2: Head down to the post office. Get a little passport photo. Yeah, make sure.
Speaker 1: That's also remember that to go to some countries you need, like to go to America, you need at least six months past. I know a few people who have come undone recently, turning up to the airport with only because then it's kind of weird because they are past. I think it's got something to do with the fact that you can be out of the country for six months, so you need it to be.
Speaker 2: Because Champs worried that they might seek a silent.
Speaker 1: It's always been that. Yeah, if you get stuck there and you can't come back, then like why bali is the same ballets. It's always worth checking. I know people have turned up to the airport and been sent packing home.
Speaker 4: Especially after COVID. No one had their passport.
Speaker 1: Imagine getting there with all your bad ready to go on your one holiday for the year, and they're like, sorry, if you go, it's going to take me four weeks during a new passport. Can't get a refund on your flight.
Speaker 4: We only discovered we're going to Ballet.
Speaker 2: This is up to COVID. Did you get your suitcase wrapped in the plastic?
Speaker 1: No, you don't want a boogiey board situation.
Speaker 2: You get that plastic off at the other end.
Speaker 4: And it's not like I'm doing present. It's not fun. But we were about to go with three days, your.
Speaker 1: Little green check and suitcase.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, And we looked at the kids passports and one of them didn't have six months and then it was emergency passport.
Speaker 1: Well, if he's an emergency going to a holiday in Bali, you can't be missing that.
Speaker 4: We left that one at home, but no child was I think it was the middle one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He will get locked up in Bali. He shouldn't be allowed to be exactly of it, though, because he could go and work in the markets in Bali and really barter. Yeah, he'd holds strong. He wouldn't be bartered down. He'd say, you don't like it, you don't get it. See ya'd make a.
Speaker 4: Fortune, scammer of the family. Everyone else have a big weekend, we get apart from you.
Speaker 2: I had an interesting weekend. I was in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, your schedule gives me anxiety. Anxiety like that song gives me anxiety.
Speaker 2: Too, I am. I went to a colleague's house on Saturday night. Hang on, hang on, it's weird now, hang on, how close to the colleague? Pretty close? I've been close colleague? That close or you're close enough to. I mean, here's the thing. I know the colleague from more of our dealings at work, not sort of in a social sense of definitely not in her home.
Speaker 4: Have you ever caught up with this colleague for like drinks or lunch outside of work?
Speaker 2: Uh, probably at a work function, not socially.
Speaker 1: No, you work on the same shot we did once.
Speaker 2: For a very brief from your favorite chart.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: The host of The Current Affair, Alison Langdon, I went, she looks like a bit now. I was in communicado with Lauren Phillips because she was giving me advice.
Speaker 1: I said, you better take a nice bottle, A nice bottle.
Speaker 2: He no. So I struggled to find a bottle shop near where I was staying because I was running late, and I'm like, what do I take? So I texted ahead, I said what do you need? And they said, we need some more beer. So I got there and there, you know what, It's like, there's that much beer these days.
Speaker 1: So I just grab a slab.
Speaker 2: I bought three different lots of six packs assortment.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, you can't take variety.
Speaker 2: Made up.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I bought the hard super Dry, I bought the Corona, and I bought the sa here.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. You can't take an assortment. All our producers out there, quick snappole, can you do that? No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not anyway, So I got the beer and then I'm texting Lauren. I said, hey, I'm going to Ali's house. I feel a bit I've got anxiety about it anyway, and she's like, and Lauren was doing little too, you know, to calm me. She goes, you should be anxious. You're going to a colleague house you've never but.
Speaker 1: You've also taken an assortment of beers.
Speaker 2: And she's sure you've got a nice bottle of wine or something.
Speaker 4: You're taking what they asked for, but surely you're taking something extra, like.
Speaker 1: A champagne or a wine.
Speaker 2: So I then had to re route the uber past another bottle shop to buy a nice bottle of champagne to present on arrival.
Speaker 1: Present you would have looked like a Jimmy Brings driver around, I said, friend.
Speaker 2: I said, I am your liquorland delivery driver. Lovely night, though, lovely house.
Speaker 1: The question or did they have a chef?
Speaker 4: Big drunk?
Speaker 2: Most of it? Okay, most of it? Yeah, it was very communal, very communal. Silver Jeffries was there also from Channel Jeffrey, Sylvia. Do I call Silver my mate?
Speaker 6: Silver?
Speaker 1: I feel like Ali Langdon would have a chef? What they should have a.
Speaker 2: We did a barbecue?
Speaker 1: Mike was on the barbecue.
Speaker 2: Was he on the tongs?
Speaker 1: Ali's husband a chef? I feel like if she was putting on a dinner party like that, she'd get it caterd.
Speaker 2: It's funny going to a colleague's house when you know you've only seen seen them more hung out with him at work.
Speaker 4: She gets to the door and rug boots and stuff like what did you?
Speaker 2: Kids? Everywhere kids. Yeah, very fairly friendly.
Speaker 1: What time did you leave?
Speaker 2: Look at that we don't need to I was next morning, oh bit after twelve?
Speaker 1: Time did the arm go off?
Speaker 2: About quarter to five? Have a nice house, at.
Speaker 4: A nice house, have a snoop, snooper.
Speaker 1: We can't do that. You can't ever ever admit it.
Speaker 6: Small snoop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, morning, Melbourne. This is Nober one hundred, tops of twenty one. We're going for today fifteenth. The moment not too chilly. I can expect showers later on today after lunchtime they're going to start rolling in.
Speaker 2: Looks up.
Speaker 4: We've got a bit of a wet week ahead. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. But next weekend's looking all right. Chili but farm is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Might be beach weather, might be pool weather.
Speaker 4: Jayson, Look, it's a stretch for the Segway, but I'll go with it.
Speaker 2: For the sake of the Segway. Please do. James Magnuson Olympic swimmer swam.
Speaker 1: In the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Absolutely did not last night. No, no, A few ago. Yeah, yeah, you know quite a I would say a respected, you know, revered in in some circles in swimming circles. Swimmer that is until now because he is or he has become the face of what is known as the enhanced games, which are now underway where athletes in many sports, many disciplines, that's not just swimming. You can go for their life with steroids.
Speaker 1: Performance enhancing drugs. Can you have? Is there anything bad or anything?
Speaker 2: It is? It is whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want. Now James Magnuson, he was always a bigger swimmer, tall guy, very muscular guy.
Speaker 4: You ready to see that?
Speaker 2: You want to see James Magnuson now, Oh oh, look at those lives. Small head, lookin.
Speaker 1: And cook at the neck, no neck, no chin all just head and neck.
Speaker 4: Look at the walls, the chest, the chest coming out the side of the swim suit, records bulging out.
Speaker 1: The song it looked like me after is a massive nothing like but steroids arellegal? No, not in competitive Olympic sports.
Speaker 2: Definitely not in competitives.
Speaker 1: Like you can get steroids, can't you? I Are they legal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They must be. Like you can't be saying we're going to do a supporting event when there's a million dollars.
Speaker 2: How you access them? I'm not sure to be honest, but they must be legal I do. I dare say that frowned upon froun. Let's go frown upon anyway.
Speaker 1: Like in the Olympics. You can't take pet tides in any sport, but lots of people take pep tides and from their doctor out I'll get them for muscle recovery, for healing.
Speaker 4: You hate watching adults doing athletics. You might you might write if someone's jump and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean they must be taking legal performance enhancing drugs. I don't thin he could be taking. You couldn't be having four ecstasy tablets and going and doing the long jump.
Speaker 2: Surely, now that i'd watch sloly, that's run quick. Hell just let go of the sand up.
Speaker 1: Seventeen. It was on the one hundred Give.
Speaker 4: Someone else ago on the sand pit. It feels good, but come on, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're legal or not.
Speaker 2: It was on this show last week that Arnie Tipmus joined us who is our Golden Girl, and says she this is this competition is deflating for athletes.
Speaker 4: By the way, remember he faced when we asked about it.
Speaker 2: You could just say the Greek athlete won the fifty broke a world record.
Speaker 1: But it's not really world record.
Speaker 2: It can't be. It can't be touched the wall in twenty point eight Narine beating the world record which is twenty point nine one. So the steroids only shaved off point zero to Wow, he didn't go through the wall.
Speaker 4: If he looks like James Mangusony, your missile, isn't it thirteen twenty incredible holk?
Speaker 1: He just swims and goes go with me?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty for ten? Have you been on the roids?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: How easy is it to get here?
Speaker 4: In Melbourne?
Speaker 1: There you go? A message has just come through that they are illegal unless prescribed by a doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not talking to doctor conn I reckon be pretty easy to get on the stat There are doctors who trade in roids, right, yeah, so I mean it's not hard to get.
Speaker 4: Surely that will affect his little missile.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's the worry.
Speaker 1: Should do many things to your body.
Speaker 2: I know, But like I mean, imagine your health. You know, your sperm count, all the rest of it. You'd be frying test us their own all the rest. Thirteen twenty fourteen, Doctor Chase.
Speaker 1: He'd be frying your sperm count.
Speaker 4: My bedside matter is not the best, is it. Maybe I'll stay out of the medical world.
Speaker 1: Doctor Hawkins, you're like doctor Nick from the.
Speaker 4: Citizens Great Abs, Mate.
Speaker 1: Hawkins, Hi, everybody, I'm doctor.
Speaker 4: J thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Have you been on the roids? And how easy is it to get here in Melbourne? You can remain completely anonymous thirty and twenty three.
Speaker 1: You've had them prescribed by a doctor and it's completely prescribed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course we like.
Speaker 1: It's like you can't buy weed, but you can you can get weed gummies prescribed.
Speaker 2: You can't medicinal medicinal, so they.
Speaker 1: Call the medicinal weed medicinal marijuana medicinal marijuana.
Speaker 2: People with says on the script attended Joiners here and over.
Speaker 4: Chaperone Pink Pony Club, Good morning Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing to thanks so mate to sell already express and hey, coming up later on in the show when Republics coming back to town. Oh they've got some bangers, mate.
Speaker 2: Fantastic is two? I love right tunes.
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna be a chance. Oh, there's many many said many. I'm going to play you many throughout the moon.
Speaker 2: Yes, what other one? Just to select many many others.
Speaker 1: People are very excited.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we're going to offload tickets just after seven o'clock for your chance to see one public.
Speaker 2: They are many many. You know.
Speaker 1: You got many manys in many locations.
Speaker 2: Have you found it?
Speaker 1: When one Republic labor arena.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you are fifteen next year. Put it in your diaries.
Speaker 4: Zarah Larson's going to be joining him. Get your tickets at live nation dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Fifteen great Valentine's take great Yeah, day after Valentine's I.
Speaker 2: Love You, No play one of the ones you're going to play later? Okay, we'll set. People are talking about the enhanced games. James Madison, I don't know. Is he still an Australian hero Astra and on probably not went metals all that. He now says he feels eighteen again after being juiced.
Speaker 1: To reverse aged.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But he's big. He's big, he's bulging in the muscle.
Speaker 1: His body must be sore carrying all those muscles around, because when you really bulk up, it's like I imagine your body gets so big so quickly. It hasn't had the time to get to carrying that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know how he feels like, you know, don't look at me.
Speaker 4: I can't confirm it.
Speaker 1: Let's go to really bulk up from over.
Speaker 4: Eating thirteen twenty fourteen. How easy is it to get Royd's here in Melbourne?
Speaker 7: Pretty easy? Apparently there's a gym around the corner from from my place in Port Melbourne and there was a big thing operation a few months back, police everywhere and dragging out boxes of.
Speaker 1: Them being sold illegally at a gym. Did you try and Michael?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, who's everyone at that gym? Massive?
Speaker 7: Absolutely be big beat some big dogs roaming around there?
Speaker 2: A yeah, big dogs because it must be an addictive feeling, like just getting big and wanting to get bigger.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. I've never had them, but you can't get them legally as well? Yes, but does a doctor do they prescribe them make you bulky? Or do they prescribe them for things?
Speaker 4: Let's go to whereby John morning?
Speaker 5: How's it going?
Speaker 2: Good? Mate?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 4: Actually you're on them now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I when got my blood level checked, my blood's tested and found my testosterone was lower at forty three. Yep, so I pursue getting going to TRT so testosterone replacement therapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so you get from a doctor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I got it online. But if you down to like four you red levels between ten and thirty is normal and then if you're below that, you can go get it. And if you have four, you'll get on the PBS. Oh and then so yeah and until at seven And it's changed my life, really really made me huge different in my life. I don't get sore anymore. I'm putting on weight. I mean, so I've put on muscles but lost weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And is there side effects like in respects to.
Speaker 5: Like no, none, none.
Speaker 1: But I imagine when you're getting it from a doctor because you have a low testosterone level, that they're giving you a controlled amount. It's actually helping you get back to feeling your best.
Speaker 4: And compared to seeing Warren and anybody ship out.
Speaker 1: The back as opposed to that.
Speaker 2: John, you might think I was a sicko, but this is a serious question. Do you get more aroused?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So now, like so forty three, are you know I used to like when I was young, like I'd sleep and wake up with the pitching a ten every night, Yes, and then now like forty three, even my labid. I was like, like, I'd get older like that and I would be interested, but I wouldn't be chasing it. Give you the hot tip and now sorry, you mean someone that's you know, on the same page, because when you've got a wife that you've been married to for twenty years, they're probably not really that interested in you.
Speaker 2: So you're waking up with one and you get sharing on the roys.
Speaker 1: There's probably something men don't talk about a lot about a low testosterone as you get older.
Speaker 5: Why do women have HRT?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't even know you can go, I got mine done the other day. I get full bloods. So they give you a print out and tell you he's on the scale. But as Johnny Boyle was saying, you've got to be somewhere between what is it fifteen or ten, ten and thirty? I think scale thirty And.
Speaker 1: Not only is it about arraussal, but it also I think can affect you in a whole bunch of ways, like your energy levels and your doesn't it like testosterone recovery, all of that stuff.
Speaker 5: Your cans change your life John, Yeah, one hundred per game changer.
Speaker 1: There you go. But I think, yeah, there's that. How much juiced up games I do?
Speaker 5: I could do sets of one hundred, can of one hundred incline eighty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you incline incline press? What's that like? An inclined barbelle press.
Speaker 1: I don't imagine difference a bench press.
Speaker 2: You're on an incline, not lying flat.
Speaker 4: They should put that in the name. Your mood, Jase, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I think he needs to.
Speaker 1: Know your mood. Your mood's generally okay, yeah, my moods all right. If anything, it's too chrippy.
Speaker 2: More need a sedative.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, it's just got three past seven, get a check her out to work? The latest in years and then those tickets to One Republic coming up on number one hundred. To you, I was sitting in there last night and what city am I living in? With the police shooting in South Melbourne on Saturday and then the drama at Northland yesterday with the people at a shopping center again, which.
Speaker 1: So they kid gangs, Yeah, youth gangs.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the concerning bit is like they're all known to each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the police came out and now, look, you know, not that it's comforting, but you know it was a targeted attack. Well you know what target in their backyard, not a bloody shopping center in.
Speaker 1: A public place.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's a worry. Now there are these maschete laws coming in which my timber September. They're trying to rus war.
Speaker 4: Why are we waiting till September? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's is. I couldn't agree more. Just sort it out, But I guess I assume it's just trying to get but it's just red tours through.
Speaker 4: But it's red tape stuff. I just think when we're having these these sort of attacks, it's crazy. And the home invasions that have gone on in Melbourne, and that's great, I've said yet cool, we're going to change.
Speaker 2: The rules, but just bloody do it? How long does it take?
Speaker 1: But it shouldn't. We shouldn't have to wait until something like this happens, because.
Speaker 4: It will keep happening.
Speaker 1: It was contained that the police is saying, it was amongst two groups, but one person tries to intervene stop it, and an innocent person is injured. And we've got a much much bigger problem. And also people just spending a Sunday afternoon at a shopping center didn't have to deal with that kind of.
Speaker 2: Stit not at all, like terrible lockdown people are hiding in shops in Maya.
Speaker 1: Also, when there's not a great amount of communication, I think it's terrifying when you don't know what the situation is.
Speaker 4: Plus it was only just in the news, like it was the anniversary of that machete attack in Sydney at Bondo Westfield where several people were killed.
Speaker 2: Like it's just circumstance. But yeah, you're right, it's it's terrifying all the same.
Speaker 4: Letting my boys just roam around the shops at the moment with their mates. It's something we used to do as kids. You'd go out of the shops.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, it's scary.
Speaker 4: I hate the red tape, I hate the politics behind it. Just get it done, pass these laws and clean this city up. In fact, if you were there yesterday, thirteen twenty fourteen is our number, we'd love to hear from you. All right, let's like the mood, guys, I found all one Republic bangers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh it's a good one. Oh, this is a good one. Yes, so look coming up a collab with some on that one.
Speaker 4: It was indeed, and this one. They've done a lot of colab.
Speaker 1: They've done a lot of big co labs.
Speaker 4: We've got your chance to win tickets coming up inside the next twenty minutes. But on the other side of Sabrina Carpener.
Speaker 1: Loss, there was a situation in my street on the weekend. We had firebrigades, police officers. Yeah, it's kind of wild.
Speaker 4: Strippers or like real fire brigades and police officers.
Speaker 1: Real fire brigades, real police officers go there next. Hey, Clint, I sent your photo on the weekend. I think it was Friday night. I sent your photo and it said drama in my neighborhoods. So we have had You've heard me winging about it.
Speaker 4: You live in Melrose Place, like stuff's always going on.
Speaker 1: I know. I call the neighbor and they answered the phone like this, God, I love this street.
Speaker 4: You're Tom Hanks in the boom.
Speaker 1: It's like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: I've been seeing Tom Hanks and the Burbs, the what's the Burbs?
Speaker 4: Oh, great quick summation, great old school movie, Tom Hanks, Suburban Dad gets a bit grim, thinks he's neighbors are killing people.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but that's not happening. It's not that we.
Speaker 2: Comedy.
Speaker 1: You've heard about it for the last few weeks. How in my area, they've been redoing the gas pipes, so they've been digging up all the streets. And I still don't understand what they're doing. But they're redoing the gas pipes. And how they do it, I don't know. But they cut off the gas for a few hours. They dig up the actual street. The street's been blocked off. Our neighbors street has been blocked off, the street over has been blocked off, and it's a nightmare to get in and out of people, don't you Then you have to say live there, and they have to manove you around so you can get home anyway. They've been redoing the gas pipe, so everyone's sort of been on eage in our neighborhood every day.
Speaker 4: Every day.
Speaker 1: I complained every day, didn't they And then at the same time they decided to resurface the next two streets in the morning. I don't know, because I'm out of.
Speaker 2: Here and it's not a weekend job, no.
Speaker 1: So I'm out of the house early obviously, but I come home early and they're still there, and so everyone's sort of been on edge. And then on Friday night, friends of ours in the street were out and they had a babysitter at home with their kids, and they sent a text to the group on our street saying, guys, the babysitters just caught us in a panic, saying, she can smell gas. She's gone through the house. It doesn't seem like it's our house. She's gone outside. It's much stronger, and people it was like pink. People started writing about, Oh my gosh, it is really bad. I can smell it too. I went out into our back courtyard. I was like, oh gosh, it's really strong. So obviously there are a few people in the street panicking because we'd had these gas works and a gas leak is not what you want.
Speaker 4: No, lucky you and poor are on a health kick this weekend because otherwise dark.
Speaker 1: I can't believe how many of us are sitting at home on a Friday night.
Speaker 2: Let's thought.
Speaker 1: We're a fun street anyway, So one of the guys was like, well, let's call a gas company and just say, are you guys aware we're a bit concerned about this, and when they called, they said, look, it's all right, we're on to it. We've had a few calls, so we're onto it. Next minute, are rare incomes the Fibrigate three Fiber three fire trucks roll up around with pol mm hmm. Didn't I pop out onto the street with real quick smile, check the gas out?
Speaker 2: Did you release the gas?
Speaker 1: Half the streets standing out on the street. Our friends who are out, we're like, don't worry, we're onto it, because they were stressed about their kids sleeping, absolutely and they got out and they went, nah, no, no, no, guys, it's not gas. It's kerosene. And they said does this often smell like this? And we were like noah. The whole street was like no, no, no, uh, it's kerosene. They said it's really strong. But someone must be burning those you know, those like you like, maybe someone's having a party, very social street like survivor. One of our friend's husbands was away with his daughter. He's taken on a daddy daughter trip and she had the house to herself, had all the school mums over, so we were like, maybe it's her, And we also thought you should knock on the door. Ten firemen that starting, well, all the school mums who have been at lunch all day are kicking ning bong, they ring the doorbell. They had girls thought they were strippers. Of course, so forty moms and eight firemen and the girls at the mum's party thought they were strippers. So they're like, come in, yeah, yeah, they said, any kerosene lamps out the back and they were like, what are you talking about? No, then they didn't have any kerosene lamps. But in the fireman went and they all studied dancing down the hall, very good sport loving it. Did a quick lap, made sure it wasn't their house. Danry, quick lap the house, quick lap of the house.
Speaker 2: Words, lucky women.
Speaker 1: They did the house. I realized it wasn't them, but they got right in the spirit of the master and I love our fieries. Gosh, they got there so quickly. Thankfully it was kerosene. It wasn't a gasoline and with someone in the street had a party and when the police, when the fibrigade turned up, they obviously went parties off. It wasn't the school moms.
Speaker 4: Though, did they leave with like could you see all the money in their pants tucked in.
Speaker 1: No, but I did say, gosh, I mon't set far to the tree out the front next weekend when Paul's away. We're good looking firemen.
Speaker 6: Was a.
Speaker 1: What about Bailey Smith?
Speaker 2: The comment Instagram? What's this?
Speaker 1: I sent it to you? So someone sent him an Instagram comment after the win suggesting he party using illicit substances.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, after.
Speaker 1: The game, and something along the lines of maybe after the Grand Final.
Speaker 2: No, he just he is his own man.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care. I thought the coach spoke quite I mean, you can't be doing that. But I thought the coach spoke quite well, saying it's a real fine line with these kids. We want them to be players, we want them to be social media stars. We want them to share their lives. They've got personalities. He's tried to give it back, and you know, and then we all blow up when they do something silly. It was a bit silly.
Speaker 2: But you do media training, don't you.
Speaker 4: Some of the.
Speaker 1: A good idea.
Speaker 2: My golden rule is if you have to ask yourself, should I post this? Be it a photo comment? The answer is probably no.
Speaker 1: But I don't think he thought should I do? He just thought, this is funny.
Speaker 2: He missed your media training, didn't He wasn't there.
Speaker 1: He just gave it back to someone who's giving it to him.
Speaker 2: Whoops.
Speaker 1: I think, did you get in trouble?
Speaker 2: Nah? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: He took it down all right.
Speaker 4: It is just gone twenty to eight, coming up after eight o'clock. We'll talk forty when Coxy joined us.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good week for staying in. When the weather gets colder, I like to just take some time to spend it at home. Do some nest, sit by the fire, do some clearing. I don't do spring cleaning. I'm too busy having fun in spring. I like the winter cleaner, get rid of stuff, stay home. So this weekend Paul and I so the weekend just being Paul and I were like, we're having a weekend in and we loved it. We did all the things we never have time to do, including going to visit my nan, my beautiful Naan.
Speaker 2: How's she doing because she had a fall.
Speaker 1: She's got hip replacement. She's ninety for ninety three, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: She gets around better than meat, doesn't she She's great.
Speaker 1: She's back in the back in our in the family home.
Speaker 4: Still living alone like that care It blows my mind.
Speaker 1: Good on it where all we've got to make a bit more effort, which I think is a good reminder to everyone to go and visit your grand or your grandpa. You're lucky enough to have them, because sometimes you know whichatt and don't get out there very often. So Paul and I were like, let's go see Nan. She lives in Mount Waverley. So we went out to Mount Waverley to see my Nan. And I also lived in Mount Waverley when I was at school for part of it. And he can imagine how excited Paul was. And I said, why don't I show you.
Speaker 2: Around a tour of Judy tour.
Speaker 1: Of Mount Waverley where I mean he knows a.
Speaker 2: Lauren Phillips, like where, Yeah, did he go to Katrina Cakes in Hamilton place?
Speaker 1: I think it's not called Katrina's it is. It's called I think the Swiss Bakery or something.
Speaker 4: Sang on are you talking like Mount.
Speaker 1: Waverley village which has not changed literally we drove around it since my Nan was born. I think little shopping village.
Speaker 4: So this is that one of those cheap Hollywood start home tours that you see people NaN's.
Speaker 1: We went to the house I grew up in in my teenage years when I took a photo out the front and I said to my brother, God, I just want to knock on the door and go in and see. It is such a fun house to live in. And then I was like, this is this is where I went to school. This is a bus stop. Then I was like, actually, why don't we do the drive I used to do? So we did the drive from the bus stop to school. I did full two.
Speaker 2: What a crazy weekend we.
Speaker 1: Were board, let me tell you. So it was a great fun, exciting activity for us instead of sitting at home.
Speaker 2: So you drove the bus rout.
Speaker 1: We did the bus root High Street Road, Mount Waverley to gle Waverley. Then we went back up to all the way to Gleniro station. The bus that Clinton I used to catch the seven three four, which has been talking.
Speaker 2: About a lot of this our bus.
Speaker 1: Yes, and sometimes I used to take the train and I had this hideous hill from the train station. Was fine walking home, but walking into the shop, so we're a bus foundly I was like, this is the bus stop. Yeah. We actually so much talking about all the funny memories. It was all zoned. Yeah, and then but we've been talking about that bus route on this show yet because Clinton, you caught the same buses.
Speaker 2: I caught exactly the same bus station.
Speaker 4: I've never experienced it. No, no, no, I grew up on the meant streets of Brisbane. I've got the bus to screen.
Speaker 2: I've never experienced the what was the number seven three seventy four?
Speaker 1: I think at the glenar Glenaverley train station written in the concrete. If they haven't redone it since I was in high school, might have my name.
Speaker 2: That I wrote the train station. Yeah, around the.
Speaker 1: Back there's like a little at the back of the bus stop train station, there's a little walkway like a roll in the train lin. Yeah, just in the concrete there we all wrote our names.
Speaker 4: Guys. The good news is we got a bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do.
Speaker 1: It's not the bus, it's the Nova bus.
Speaker 2: It's the Nova bus.
Speaker 4: And on Friday we are going to take the show on the road and releave your high school bus.
Speaker 1: Who did the show from a bus? From the bus with you, Melbourne. If you want to come on our bus, keep listening because we're gonna should. We will do the seven three four route. The Glennar will add to it and we'll go you know, end up we'll come back to South Melbourne school. Who knows we will go back to the station.
Speaker 2: Do you still have your school uniform? I think I've got mine.
Speaker 1: I do have mine. Whether or not uniform, I don't clean.
Speaker 2: You have to beautiful. I might not.
Speaker 4: I'll be that we'll get to.
Speaker 1: I might need it taken out any I might have to pop down to the uniform.
Speaker 2: You've got got mine? Can you know where you was in tomorrow? By way background? I was a glen Waverley boy and you were a.
Speaker 1: Wesley College I definitely got my blazer.
Speaker 2: Question very different sit in the back seat because I was generally speaking the only public school boy on that bus. They dominated that bus a bit annoying the old girls.
Speaker 1: I was always intimidated by them because school there always in a big group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm friends mid bus were standing up Ashwood Highs. Yes, sometimes you had stand so be a stand up job.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It would be awful if you're an adult trying to go to work, because it was a pilet of kids.
Speaker 4: At eight o'clock thirteen twenty four ten, right as we gear up to take the show on the road. On a bus on Friday? What was your bus memories at school?
Speaker 1: What happened on the bus?
Speaker 2: You know what I'd love? Did you meet your partner on the bar? Are you still together?
Speaker 4: Imagine that if you meet you meet your hobby on the bus.
Speaker 1: And my friend once ate too much fish and chips at the fish you know that fishing, and had chocolate milk and threw up on the bus.
Speaker 2: All good on there all.
Speaker 1: My dad middle.
Speaker 2: Shame, you'd never get on the bus again.
Speaker 1: I actually got on the bus thirty. It was what was that fish and chip shop called in gloomyavery, you know the one they did two dollars minimum chips.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. What's your bus memories from school?
Speaker 1: Did you fall in love? Did you accidentally throw up down the aisle?
Speaker 4: I used to I had a I caught the seven one six, and they used to run twos. It was so busy, but I'd have to check through the window see if the bully was on the bus, and then I'll get on the second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do you ever get your Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but didn't you get him? Later? In life.
Speaker 4: Yeah thirty. You just didn't realize he was doing it came on in.
Speaker 1: Republic thirteen twenty. Here's it too late, too late, too late.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four? Ten is out number? What was your bus? Remember?
Speaker 1: It happened on the bus.
Speaker 4: On Friday though, then over bus is coming. We are taking a trip down memory lane. We're taking the show on the road and we are going to go and do the show live from what bus route?
Speaker 1: The glenar Are seven three four bus route Glenar's station to glen Waveley station. We'll probably go glen Waverley to Glenar's, maybe start a bit before that, then go to glen Wayvy station and then maybe keep the route. Will extend the route.
Speaker 2: It's our stop in Mount Waverley.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll go via Mount Waverley, which the seven three or four bus does anyway.
Speaker 4: So you guys used to both catch this bus?
Speaker 2: We did? You?
Speaker 1: Clinton? I caught the same bus before we knew each other. Isn't that weirk?
Speaker 2: We have got against school uniforms for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, my mum's just text me and she got it. I said, does.
Speaker 2: She do alterations?
Speaker 1: She doesn't. Oh my gosh. She's just She goes going upstairs to look for a dress. I've got here's my blazer. I'll look at that. It's got all the prefeit colors.
Speaker 2: We got all the badges on it.
Speaker 1: It is my tie. I might need guess what it's got all the drama queen colors.
Speaker 2: Our number.
Speaker 4: We are talking bus memories, Lily. What do you remember from back in your day on the bus?
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 8: Good morning guys. I actually, my partner and I we always used to like opon and now we used to just always look at each other on the buses. We actually never had like a coach to go off and talk to each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We met each other when we were twenty, and then about three months into our relationship we realized we were the people always watching.
Speaker 2: No, that's amazing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we now have three kids engaged.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was weird though, just like figuring out that we were the ones.
Speaker 1: How did you work that out? Were you like you? Familia?
Speaker 8: We were looking at photos from when we were younger, and we're like, hey, I used to talk at you.
Speaker 2: You're the guy.
Speaker 1: It's awesome because probably if you had a I mean not probably but maybe if you had have dated when you're fifteen or something, it might not have worked out like that.
Speaker 2: You know who?
Speaker 4: I feel sorry for the kids because how many times? How many times does my dad drags play your back?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Hey, Lily, how many times do you guys drag out the bus story in front of the girl? Oh my god, that's a chat, I know.
Speaker 1: Let's turn her up and let her talk quick. You're turning it down, Lily. What'd you say? You loved that he had another girlfriend? Did he have a girlfriends?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, always you'd always have another different girl.
Speaker 4: Maybe down on the bat just didn't hear him. Let's go to.
Speaker 2: Smart Good morning, Hello, how are you going? Were good bus memories?
Speaker 4: What do you got?
Speaker 10: I used to always want to sit at the seat opposite the back door so I could make a quick exit. But that wasn't great because one day a group of guys through in a dead rats pranks. It landed on your lap, It landed on my lap. I was so just like, I just screamed it and cried all the way home.
Speaker 2: How are we?
Speaker 10: I think I was in year eight?
Speaker 1: Oh did anyone help you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Like it was a poor girl bus and they were all like screaming.
Speaker 1: And imagine a bus full of year eights having a dead year old girls having a dead rat on it, the screeching, the poor driver.
Speaker 4: That's all I want to chat to some one day this week. How did the bus drivers do the school route?
Speaker 2: There's only one thing worse than a dead rat, the smell of a dead rat, and that is a teenager with no deadorant? Which is this that often wafted through the seven three or four? Didn't it like r actually on the way home? You know, not the boys I hung out way boys.
Speaker 1: That's why I didn't talk to you, obviously, because you smelled. I liked the smell of Lynx Africa and follow my nose until.
Speaker 4: I found them on thirteen twenty four to ten, I watch your memories from the school bus.
Speaker 9: So I actually met my future husband on the cool.
Speaker 1: Now what bus was it? Was it a public bus or a school bus?
Speaker 9: It was a school run bus. It was high by the local company because he lived up in the country.
Speaker 2: More so, what was and what was the route? Sorry? What was the journey?
Speaker 9: So it was heel still to Lily del High. Okay, right, yep, so up in the country I was fourteen when I first met him, and it was thirty four because he was a bus driver.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was, he was thirty four and you were fourteen.
Speaker 9: Correct, that was when we first met.
Speaker 4: And obviously nothing happened to the track come.
Speaker 9: Down, No, no, So I used to get picked on by the other kids on the bus and one day they physically attacked me and try to strangle me. So he jumped in to defend me, and after that I was done. In instructions, I had to sit behind the driver, even if he wasn't driving the run. If the driver was there, I was basically underbust protection. And so we would talk for hours and hours. We were driving from lily Dalla, where I lived, and everything like that.
Speaker 4: The story is just a roller coasters.
Speaker 2: So so okay, no, there needs to be a follower. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nothing happened until much later.
Speaker 2: I told it's fine, and it just quickly So when did you? When did you? You're not?
Speaker 1: How old enough?
Speaker 2: Okay? Where and when? And how?
Speaker 9: Well? Well we're always it's been nut because he drove my bros brod up till I finish school. So yeah, and now we've been married for three years.
Speaker 2: Oh beautiful, what a finish? Does he still drive a bus? What a lovely ending? Any questions learned? Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Here we go your chance to win five thousand dollars. Let's go to North Colfield this morning.
Speaker 1: A Ross, good morning, Good morning Lauren. Good it's nice to have you here.
Speaker 2: Are you Ross? I've got clean here as well.
Speaker 1: And a good morning Clint.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, Ross, good morning to him.
Speaker 4: Also special guest, because I believe you're a Pies fan. Ross, Absolutely, Mason Cox has just rolled in mate.
Speaker 1: On your Ross.
Speaker 4: All right, Russell, I believe you want to go for five hundred dollars this morning.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Yes, that's that's correct, all right.
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars up for grants, five hundred dollars. How this works is you will hear a question.
Speaker 1: Clint Crack because Ross said good morning Jason. But that's because Jason.
Speaker 2: Good morning to hear.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't say good morning Lauren until I said good morning Ross. And then you throw your arms in the air because Ross, Ross, would you've caused commission? You're friends with Clint, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Ross? My little cousin Clink interviewed him the Olympic.
Speaker 1: Oh, who's your little cousin Daniel. Oh yeah, yeah, Well interview Daniel about.
Speaker 2: Ross Clint to remember what was it?
Speaker 1: What was it about, Clint?
Speaker 2: If you're such good friends with Daniel? Was they're supporting one of the Australian athletes? Right?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 9: He done?
Speaker 2: Remember lovely young Chappie is lovely Daniels.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I've got Daniel's uncle Ross, Ross.
Speaker 2: Send him my best.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. That was Clint saying send him really, maybe we play the game. Okay, all right, So Ross, you are going to hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You must answer in that time. Okay, sure, I reckon, I reckon. You're going to get this Ross five in the back.
Speaker 2: Here we go in what decade was television invented?
Speaker 1: Three one Russia the twenties?
Speaker 2: Raw.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll give Ross something though, because I love it's very friendly.
Speaker 4: Well, i'll tell you what. How about Jack your double to the Rising Festival. It's returning to Melbourne and kickstarts June four with mind bending art music performances. That so details at rising dot com. Sorry, Rising dot Melbourne is a place to go, but we'll check you some tickets okay.
Speaker 2: Thanks very much, appreciate this. Hey, ROSSI than who is the Magpie is going to go all the way this year? Fingers crossed.
Speaker 1: Listening answer there, Hesitan, You've got to pump up for the boys.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yes, go Pies.
Speaker 4: Talking forty with Mason Cox on the other side of Benson Boone. This is number one hundred that well you are on the air with as Lauren Clint's here as well. End It's been a minute for that boys back the Pies, mister Mason Cox Saaloh.
Speaker 6: Good, it feels good. It's good to be back to.
Speaker 2: See you are.
Speaker 1: Do you have any like ailments or injuries? Every time I say you've got a black eye or even another black eyes? Yeah, people even reach your eyes.
Speaker 6: Well the thing is are going for the ball and they only get to the head.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: That's how it works.
Speaker 4: Are looking good?
Speaker 6: Are you still on the bandwagon? I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I never changed, You've never You've been flipping a little bit. You're quite partial to the Hawks. Hawks, and we're playing the Hawks this Friday night, jas Hawkins Cup. Whoever wins.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm pires through and through, but it's going to be a bloody interesting match against the Hawks.
Speaker 2: Shall be battling a bit the Hawks.
Speaker 4: Well you know why every time Nick Watson doesn't come on the show, they lose.
Speaker 1: Now, I'd like to see you standing next to Nick Watson. You're very different heights.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we are very different. I think Daniel want to say, is the shortest in the league?
Speaker 2: Play the Doggies? Yeah?
Speaker 6: The Doggies. No, he plays North North Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Last year.
Speaker 1: The tallest inving you're looking at him?
Speaker 6: If I played ever play It's kind of cool stuff, you know. There's a little like school visits and stuff. That's always the fun fact that gets the kids across.
Speaker 2: What size is your shoe of like seventeen seventeen?
Speaker 6: I'm not a school like a normal human. Can you take it off?
Speaker 1: Custom made shoes?
Speaker 2: This is radio that.
Speaker 6: No one can see it?
Speaker 2: Take it up?
Speaker 6: Jah my god, I have a look. Yeah that's have a look a whof I fit like a dog in my shoes and they just that's nuzzle in there.
Speaker 2: Can you put that up to earie like max O smart? Hello? Hello? That is message?
Speaker 1: Did just buy them in a shoe shop?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no clothes and that stuff that's all overseas in.
Speaker 1: America American sizes.
Speaker 2: Do you not go to high and mighty?
Speaker 6: Yeah and mighty.
Speaker 2: It's a big shop.
Speaker 6: I need a sponsorship.
Speaker 4: Are you even the scuba because your flippers would be huge?
Speaker 6: It was certified and I did our flippers.
Speaker 1: What about swimming? Are you a fast swimmer?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Terrible, I'm a sinker. I'm not a swimmer.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, hands and that big.
Speaker 6: You would think i'd be better. I'm just terrible. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: But did you learn when you were little?
Speaker 6: No? It was the thing in America. So we don't really care about swimming as much needs to know who helps massive.
Speaker 2: So you talk a bit of.
Speaker 1: How do you feel that the juiced up games?
Speaker 6: That is wild? Actually not a massive fan of it, like I mean obviously being an athlete through such a rigorous process of being able to make sure everything's ticked off from a wider standpoint, which is like the drug administration.
Speaker 4: So I was just going to ask just about that because we had Orion tipmos in last week and we're talking about it, and for the people don't know, juiced up games is pretty much.
Speaker 1: Be enhanced enhanced. That's where you can have whatever whatever you want, performance enhancing drugs are allowed.
Speaker 4: I was telling us how just randomly, she could be at home in a restaurant, she has to tell the drug people where she is so they can come and test you. You guys would be the same in season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anywhere we go. I mean, like if it's in like original Melbourne, yeah, that's fine. But for bye week, we have to tell them where we're going, where we're staying, Like how like where we are if I'm going to the Gold Coast, I think for bye week, I have to tell them what like hotel I'm staying at, just so if they do want to drug test me through that time frame, we have to be able to be available.
Speaker 4: But it's not like specific that I'm going to see the two tenth session of Mission Impossible.
Speaker 2: Sound now.
Speaker 6: I mean like if I go back to the States, is that a hussle?
Speaker 1: If you go actually don't want to go to the Gold Coast? To inform someone.
Speaker 6: There's an app you have to update, date you there in the time, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: You're okay with the whole them following you in to produce the sample.
Speaker 6: George is a legend guy, George, is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: George very familiar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's better because you could get stage different people.
Speaker 6: Do you get stage? No, you're pretty not really, I'm pretty good. Yeah, people do that. You've got to chug I think hardrated. Sometimes it's actually tough to.
Speaker 1: People say they're for hours. Sometimes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got the same person.
Speaker 2: Now was the lucky escape at the weekend? Not really, I mean you seem to you seem to be you know, well three quarter time, after three quarter time he kicked away. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean North Melbourne we had the big comp come back in against them last year and yeah, they start strong, so you know, they have time. I think it was pretty close, and then at three quarter time we kind of started to get onto you know, the game plan we wanted to play and everything else. You got to wind pretty easily, I guess. But they're a good team.
Speaker 2: A few players the Pies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to come back and chat about that on the other side of this, because there was some major dramas know, if you're aware laws just hours.
Speaker 2: Before the game I heard about this.
Speaker 4: We're going to come back and chat about it on the other side of this. Mason Cox John, Yes, this morning twenty four plast eight.
Speaker 2: This is a nover. We are talking the pies. This hasn't just pray kick.
Speaker 1: This has praen scary, no pan, no real.
Speaker 2: It's kind of going.
Speaker 8: Water.
Speaker 4: Fourth quarter makes some cops is in the house. Yeah, a lot of players.
Speaker 1: Out what's happening.
Speaker 6: It's a few a few injrews at the moment. Yeah, I think pedals are in the morning. Had like food poisoning.
Speaker 2: That was just the one off.
Speaker 1: Nothing worse food And you think you're going to turn a corner any minute. You're like, I'm going to get better.
Speaker 4: You don't want to do yourself in the middle of marble well, especially when they're wearing the white shorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also when you have food poison you never know if it's food poisoning or gastro. You don't want to be gastro guy and give it to everyone, especially when you got little kids because you catch things anyway. I hope he's feeling better.
Speaker 2: No one you made in away match. You're in the white shot.
Speaker 6: Agree, that's last shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mark off.
Speaker 4: Let's check about him because he got a call up only hours is amazing the game.
Speaker 2: Take a listen. I was actually doing some renos on my house. So's that Bunny and I got a I got a call from Fly.
Speaker 11: I couldn't really hear him. I thought he said, we've got two out. This is about three thirty and and I thought he just meant come as an emergency. And then I hear him talking about you can play forward, you can play a wing, if you can play back, You're very versatile. You've got a good head on you, like, just get down here. And I've hung up, and I thought, I think he said sub But I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: What time was the game, But it's just a casual snag, you know, just.
Speaker 1: Just getting ready to build a dog kennel in the bat.
Speaker 2: Replacing his floor boys.
Speaker 1: Hang on what happens, because don't you normally have a substitute. Anyway, Yeah, it went down, the.
Speaker 6: Pedels went down, and I think Bobby What didn't play either, so we had two. So then yeah, Bobby Hill. So we pulled up this up legend, one of my favorite people I've ever met. So we pulled up Wine. Then we had to bring another one for the emergency list onto it. So I think at that point he wasn't even on the emergency list. We had to like upgrade him. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: So did he actually play?
Speaker 6: Yeah, kicked a goal. Great celebration you oversea?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 6: He went like this, just because there's baby Lennox, he's like one years old, just.
Speaker 2: To drop everything, drop everything.
Speaker 1: What do you think he's going to say to the coach? Sorry, going to stick with the office Renolds today?
Speaker 2: Well, he got up the next morning and he finished the job. He took to Instagram to show that he was doing the doing the work.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry to do this, but I wanted to test out the loyalty that our boy Mason would have. Gosh, so this morning when he.
Speaker 1: Arrived, did he drop everything for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I went out to have a quick chat with it. What he doesn't know I was recording it.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to see, hey, mate, do you know what he's talking about?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: What spot? I'm going to spot a brother?
Speaker 4: Will you help me out short notice?
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 4: I meant to wring you about something a couple of weeks ago, and I did.
Speaker 2: That's going to forget.
Speaker 4: What's the chance of getting you to pop into their school because they're doing a big footy thing.
Speaker 6: When is it today? What time like three o'clock? I don't know that we're training two.
Speaker 4: I'm just look, I can get you in earlier. It's like a footy day that it's like a footy camp. And I was supposed to ask you a few weeks ago to text now eleven.
Speaker 2: You can't do.
Speaker 6: I've got Chreney three o'clock on the It wouldn't be like that's right. I like an absurd ask on the day on the morning terrible.
Speaker 2: I thought you were.
Speaker 6: Serious because I was like, this is I mean, that's just Craig.
Speaker 2: And Craig called again said hey, could.
Speaker 6: Right just three hours again?
Speaker 1: Do you actually have training or did you just try to.
Speaker 6: The school eleven team meetings at four today?
Speaker 2: That's the great thing.
Speaker 4: You are such a nice guy that when I was doing it was like annuinely.
Speaker 1: Will drop had this idea And I was like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not a good actress. I couldn't look for but you would. You would have dropped.
Speaker 1: It's so nice to see you, to see again visit us just quickly.
Speaker 2: You're doing a pod with ESPN.
Speaker 6: ESPN podcast comes down every week, which is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: AFL on AFL Yeah, So trying to get into them and see if maybe some opportunities can come for a long time.
Speaker 2: Suck.
Speaker 1: Many people in America watching America America think they think Australians are crazy, playing for the AFL right.
Speaker 6: I think Australians. They think Australians are crazy in general, the deadliest animals and everything else. And then the kangaroos jumping around everywhere like they really expect it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: It's when they get off the plane and kangaros in the backyard.
Speaker 4: Mason Cox joining us on the air. Good to see Cox, always good to see. Thanks comingy mate. Let's talk breaking news that's just come through this morning. Off the back of the north Land shopping Center going into lockdown because of the ma Etty attack yesterday.
Speaker 1: Terrible scene.
Speaker 4: Just Ciner Allen, the Premier has spoken this morning finally announcing when we're going to be taking these machetes off the shelves.
Speaker 12: We announced in March that we would be moving quickly and safely to bring about Australia's first machete ban. This comes also off the work that has been done to provide Victoria Police with expanded knife search powers, which has seen a record number of these dangerous weapons being seized and taken off the streets by Victoria police.
Speaker 4: And quick enough.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, it's Australia's first ban, like it's the first jurisdic first jurisdiction in Australia to I get that, but to be happening, it should be nationwide. Why why Victoria's first date? Well that's yeah, well I don't know. But what the point she was making was that Victoria's a first date in Australia.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 1: Now do I even need to pat ourselves on the back for that?
Speaker 4: No, exactly right. I think all the states should be following suit, and I think it should be something we should have done a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What I would say is it's from Wednesday. So from Wednesday this week it'll be illegal to sell machetes in store.
Speaker 4: Oh great, we'll give them notes to run out and buy them.
Speaker 1: Is it currently legal to sell them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fishing stores don't even go into it.
Speaker 1: You know, But like, its just and what happens are they changed? Are they making them rule stricter for people who are caught with them? Do we know?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the knife crime wars have been have been tightened apparently.
Speaker 4: The thing it annoys me is they say they've been working on it, and they obviously fast tracked it on the weekend because of what went down at the Northland shopping Center. It's like, why do we have to wait for these things to happen for us to then go all right, quick, let's do it three days.
Speaker 1: Well, look, hopefully this is a positive step.
Speaker 4: Forward because look, it was crazy scenes. I don't know if you guys saw any of the footage on the news last night. Peena is one of our listeners.
Speaker 1: She was there good morning, morning morning at Norland.
Speaker 3: Yes, a very scary experience. So it was about two thirty in the afternoon and I was going into Northland via the came out entrance and as I was going in, there were like big crowds of people at the entrance, and as I was going, you know, further into the shopping center, there was more people. I thought, what's going on? I thought, either it's in a promotion like.
Speaker 5: Those La La Lulu dolls or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or maybe an influenza, or like we've just got this new kabbat place that's bringing out tens of thousands of people in Preston. I've gone, what's going on? Anyway? As I got further into the shopping center. I started seeing people running, running from the main part of Northland running out to the entrance. What's going on, I said, what's happening? To what's happened? They go NiFe, knife stabbing. They're stabbing everyone there the panic and you just look on people's faces. And I just turned around bolted. And as I was getting to the car, you know, you see families. There's a family holding their child and their arms running with the pram. There's sheer panics. They don't know what's going on, but you know.
Speaker 8: You hear this.
Speaker 3: So got in my car, locked myself in, but I couldn't get out because it's an undercover car park. Wood Street was blocked with all the other cars from the back of Northland trying to get out. So I was trapped in my car.
Speaker 4: Imagine the chaos, just like.
Speaker 3: Two hours two. I didn't get out until four thirty. It could not get out. There was just cars all around me.
Speaker 1: Was coming in Peanut So was there any alarms or sirens telling you to stay where you are?
Speaker 3: No, So, just before the police arrived, we heard people like there was like an overspeaker announcement. You know, please, you know calmly, no, not even evacuate, please calmly leave the shopping center and everything. Then I see the police come. Then I saw the SWAT team come, you know, all get it up. Oh my god, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Did you feel vulnerable waiting in your car?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, yeah, yeah. I got in my car. I locked myself here and I just cried. I cried tears. I rang my husband, I rang my fame and go and comes so scared. I don't know what's happening. And I was only like two cars parked away from that entrance, so who knows. I mean, at one point that's we're running in saying stop, please, stop please, and they're going up above it, and I didn't know what's happening on my car.
Speaker 2: He's still so emotional today.
Speaker 4: It's really still talking about it.
Speaker 3: But just to look on people's faces and just the chaos, I.
Speaker 4: Think it's knowledge is power, and not knowing what's going on.
Speaker 2: That's that's the scary.
Speaker 1: Bit, especially because we've seen things like this happen before.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's where my mom instantly went to was the Machelle attack in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Course everybody would think that and you just don't know how bad it is, and it's it's it's overwhelming and it's scary to be in that situation. And Peter, I'm so sorry you were caught up in it. There were hundreds of people caught up in this over the weekend in Melbourne and it seems we never want to see.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks for jumping on this morning, mate.
Speaker 2: Take take care of yourself.
Speaker 3: I will think.
Speaker 1: Thanks Peena.
Speaker 4: I feel for everyone who witnessed that yesterday because that sort of stuff stays with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's scary.
Speaker 4: We're having a debate off the year earlier about security guards in shopping centers and whether they should be armed at least with like pepper spray or tasers.
Speaker 2: You're strongly against.
Speaker 6: A clip, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: You can't have them. Well, because you can't have a private security guard armed taking matters making that judgment call that Alice or or a pso you know a sworn member should be making you can't have a private security guard.
Speaker 4: Well, then why don't we look at the way we choose our security guards and the courses they go through center make it more strict that So then otherwise what's the point.
Speaker 2: The only point, the only way to do it is to have sworn members PSOs or police officers, public safety safety officer and they're sworn members.
Speaker 4: Then let's make it that shopping centers now have to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not like, oh jeez, it's a slippery slave letting, letting letting a security officer, a security a security guard, make that on the spot call.
Speaker 4: I get frustrated at this argument because what's the point in them being there at the moment? Then why are they're there?
Speaker 2: Well, they're they're patrolling and what are they going to do?
Speaker 4: They can't do anything.
Speaker 2: I just don't want security guards armed with.
Speaker 1: I agreezers and those weapons shouldn't be handed out willy nilly. But perhaps we need to step up the security in terms of PSOs in shopping centers and these these high traffic areas well.
Speaker 4: From Wednesday, it was just announced in the last ten minutes machetes will be illegal to buy from Wednesday here in Victoria and hopefully the rest of the country follows suit Maroon five. Now this is priceless here on Omber one hundred. Before we get out of here, can we finish with some backhand compliments from your part?
Speaker 1: What was like I thought I was saying. I thought that that's what you're going for. You got the color you wanted, just happened to.
Speaker 4: Match the thirteen twenty four ten? Has your partner given you a compliment? Were supposed to be a compliment?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a compliment.
Speaker 4: In return, I got turn dollar cogn vouchers up for grabs, coging dot com.
Speaker 2: Help you get what you want for less? Now that is quick and awesome.
Speaker 4: What you got to say? We'll get mostly female callers here.
Speaker 1: I remember, yeah, probably. I remember when I was doing a lot of what are they called not dead list where you have the barbell behind you and you do the squat Scott waited, Scott's.
Speaker 2: Scott Yeah, well is it? Yeah? Scoat?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. And I remember someone saying, oh, good strong legs, and I was like, oh, I didn't want big strong legs. Great guys, good legs, big strong legs.
Speaker 4: Oh no, twenty four ten is our number? As your partner throwing your back end a compliment?
Speaker 2: Give us God.
Speaker 1: We were just talking though about how I've dyed my hair chocolate brown for the winter, and.
Speaker 2: Brown looks good, dash hound brown looks good. Yeah, clim yeah, Sausage sausage dog brown.
Speaker 1: I sat in the chair and came home and like my dark hair, and I did. At the time, I was sitting on a couch with two dogs sitting next to me, one on each side, and Paul said, yeah, it looks great, the same color as the dogs.
Speaker 4: The photo on social see if people can pick the human.
Speaker 1: I was in a chopped brown tracksuit at the time also, so it was very brown photo.
Speaker 2: What's your natch? What's your natural hair color? Is it that?
Speaker 1: I think it's closer to this than what it has been to been very.
Speaker 2: Love You've had the highlights in it?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and I've got quite a few grays.
Speaker 4: Now, had some grays in my beard.
Speaker 1: The other they come early. The grays come early when you've got dark hair, Like all my friends who are blondes like I don't have any of that. Well, you can't see them, but they're there. But when you've got dark hair, it becomes far more obvious, especially when you're driving and you've got like a sun roof and the sun you can see in the rear vision mirror, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Almost terrifying when you find the grays in the you know, go on region below in the region. Just one, just just a random I found one the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh what did you do?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to go the just for men in that regionas.
Speaker 1: A lot of the rest of us is in Rose.
Speaker 2: You go back in a compliment I did.
Speaker 9: My husband very lovingly told me that my legs were thick and s dirty like Greek.
Speaker 1: Column and he would have meant that as a compliment, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they're dirty, they're good legs and they alive and well to that.
Speaker 3: He is, he's got the man foot at the moment.
Speaker 1: But I didn't give it to Yeah, we don't help him. And how did you respond to that, Michelle, Because that's it's interesting when you either just go thanks and you walk away, or did you give it back to him?
Speaker 13: I thought I just got ad for a minute.
Speaker 1: I was like really, and he's like, oh great, he doubled down. He didn't go that came out wrong.
Speaker 4: As that's blokes. We we would be like, what are you looking at me like that? I just gave me a compliment.
Speaker 1: Your leg days really working out for you. I don't want to be told our legs well some women some people might don't tell me my legs are thick and strong, even if they are well.
Speaker 4: And Frankston, how are you good? What was the compliment you received?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 13: Guys, I was getting ready for date night with my husband and I was feeling myself, loving my outfit. I walked out, stood there and said how do I look? And he looked me up and down and said, well, you have looked worse.
Speaker 2: So you look nice.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 13: I've looked worse.
Speaker 1: Oh, did you give it?
Speaker 2: What saying?
Speaker 4: What he's saying is you look nice tonight.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: That's a compliment.
Speaker 8: That's not a compliment.
Speaker 13: What do you mean I've looked?
Speaker 5: Work?
Speaker 2: Was his issue?
Speaker 4: The issue would be if he's trying to No.
Speaker 1: Don't help him out. You just got to leave. You gotta leave it, get out of the track him.
Speaker 8: But he's digging a hole.
Speaker 13: I literally just looked in him and come on mate, that's pooh.
Speaker 1: And I turned around and did you go on the date night?
Speaker 13: Yeah? I changed my outfits?
Speaker 1: Oh, bell change partners or just take Did he like the second outfit?
Speaker 13: I would No, I didn't even ask for his opinion.
Speaker 1: You're a poo.
Speaker 13: That was I wasn't very nice.
Speaker 1: No, that's not very nice.
Speaker 4: Didn't end how he planned.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I actually it's also frustrating when you go, does this house this up?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Just not? You just don't say fine jays, you just say you look great? Just men, if you're listening, just learn that lying look great?
Speaker 2: Did you lie?
Speaker 1: I don't care if you have to lie better? If I'm about to walk out the door, glide to me and tell me.
Speaker 4: I look, here's the issue though, Right Lou went out for dinner on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: I've got time to change and I'm actually genuinely work shopping it. But if I am dressed, but we are ready to go and dinner's in five minutes, don't say it looks fun.
Speaker 4: Saturday night, my wife's ready to leave, she's about to walk out.
Speaker 1: That she's about to walk out the door.
Speaker 4: He's the key, and she goes, is this outfit all right?
Speaker 2: And I went, yeah, you look great.
Speaker 4: She goes, otherwise I was going to wear this and showed me the other one and I was about to go, oh, I love that top. Should I not say that when she's about to walk out the door.
Speaker 1: She's about to walk out the door, but I'm trying to lie, So we do lie yes, if it's like, if there's no time to change, you lie, but you said she looked great, or just say, Dylane, you'd look great in both. But I love what you've chosen.
Speaker 4: I love the other one.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of there's a lot you need to remember.
Speaker 1: Just say, keep that one in the remember that for next time.
Speaker 4: I just pretended to faint.
Speaker 2: She stepped over me and went out the door, and then I was like, is she gone okay?
Speaker 1: If we're walking out the door, just tell us me look.
Speaker 2: Right, don't ask that home ask.
Speaker 1: We don't actually care.
Speaker 2: What long crash, guys, that is it. We are getting out of here.
Speaker 1: I saw Lully Young performing at the Monico Grand Prix. It's body over there. Did you say all the celebs turned up to mon last night?
Speaker 2: How do our boy go oscar third?
Speaker 1: Not bad on the podium. The thing with the Monico Grand Prix is that pretty much however you qualify, that's how you finish. Paul was up at midnight and I guess what time I went to bed last night? I text Clinton, he's still a new six fifty. I was in six six fifty. It was actually six forty five pm.
Speaker 2: Zero was still a wet.
Speaker 1: So when I woke up at midnight and Paul was watching the Grand Prix, I thought it was get up and go to worktime, because I'd already had six hours.
Speaker 2: I was sitting next to Hitchi on the news desk, and Hitchi's getting on in years, and I said, Lawrence beat you bad bitch.
Speaker 1: Six fifty Yeah, And so seriously, I was like, I heard Paul, and I go, oh, is it? I thought he was getting up to go to the gym and he goes, and I'm watching the monicoc on prop. What time is it? He goes twelve thirty, and I'd seriously, we're going to get you out here. Full asleep till seven forty five. I watched an episode of a show, but so much Your Lunch fifty I was in bed. Have I had dinner at five?
Speaker 2: Great day everyone, I loved it. Not just Center's an excell cinemaw Bye Bye, Laurence, Lauren, wake up feeling good? Follow them.
Speaker 1: I'm on the socials