Speaker 1: This is the US Report with James Moroar.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the program, and buckle up for another year of star spangled politics out of the US of a coming up tonight, Minnesota, Mayhem. The tolerant left is now guess what invading church services? And yes they think this makes them the good guys. Don Hondaker joins me to explain what's going on. Plus has Trump chickened out on Iran? Or is there war going on behind the scenes? And guess who's refusing to testify new Congress about Jeffrey Epstein. Is this the real reason that that story has suddenly dropped off the front pages. We'll find out. But first, the political year of the US has already geared up, and hey, did it ever slow down? Where The focus this week has been the president's trip into the viper's pit known as the World Economic Forum in DeVos, Switzerland, where he went to deliver a strong message about the need for the West. Yes, that's right, the Western world, which, weirdly enough, so many of the West so leaders love to run down to rediscover its spirit.
Speaker 3: We have to become stronger, more successful, and more prosperous than ever We have to defend that culture and rediscover the spirit that lifted the West from the depths of the dark Ages to the pinnacle of human achievement.
Speaker 2: Damn straight. But of course no one there wanted to talk about high minded stuff like that. No other attendees, folks like Democrat California Governor Gavin Newsom, wanted to get down in the gutter.
Speaker 4: I can't take this complicity people rolling over.
Speaker 5: I should have brought up a bunch of kneepads for all the world leaders.
Speaker 3: They say, diplomacy with Donald Trump, He's a t rex.
Speaker 6: You mate with him or he devours you.
Speaker 2: Knee pads mating with a t rex. I feel like that fantasy says more about Newsome than it does about Trump. But hey, that's another story. Of course, everyone at Davos was freaked out about Trump's saber rattling over Greenland, though now Trump is touting a deal that will supposedly give the US access to small pockets of the strategically vital island colony. And it is amazing to me that after more than a decade watching Trump, people just don't get that this is his style, this is his modus operandi, as it were, because I mean, it's all in his book, but most of the media is too lazy to read it. That his mo is to make maximalist claims I want all of Greenisland and then come up with a solution that's far short of that. His critics also miss key facts, like the fact that even as the press spins up the idea that Trump is going to war with Denmark, the US is also selling the Danes massive amounts of defense technology. Again, so much of the bluster is just for show, and yet people falling for it. But for me, the biggie out of Davos is this, Trump went to Davos with a very important message that first rab hinted at. You see, Trump told everybody in attendance what they needed to hear. And yes, I know, sure Trump may sometimes act like a petulant toddler, and the press loves to say this over and over again, but it's far worse. And this is what Trump called them out on is that for years, decades even Europe has acted not like a toddler, but like an occasionally employed forty two year old loser who still lives at home with his parents, demanding endless support and inviting his dirtbag mates around to trash the house and steal things. Trump gives his tough love message not because he hates Europe, but because he loves it, loves its heritage, loves what it has given to the West, and he knows that once we lose that it is gone forever. Frankly, all these issues with Greenland and NATO and oppressed that steadfast and refuses to accept strategic realities is really looking like small beer, however, compared to the challenge that Trump is facing over the next ten or eleven months. Now. Trump has just marked the one year anniversary with second inauguration, but now it is an absolute race to the midterm elections, which could see not only every achievement of his presidency either noveled or undone, as well as also Republicans and Trump's supporters, or as the left likes to call them, trump enablers in the gun. I just want to give you three little examples of this phenomenon that involved Democrats, ironically enough, not observing the very principal's democracy that they claim to support, as well as acting like the very vengeful totalitarians they claimed Trump has been all along. You see, and we see it in Australia all the time too. When the Democrats come into power, they act like they are all moderate, while at the same time they conceal behind them a revolutionary agenda. Now we are going to speak a bit more about her later in the program, but there is a wonderful example of this on foot in the moment with new Virginia governor Abigail Spamburger, an ex CIA agent. If that's not enough to get your intended going, who ran as a moderate but now is anything but you recall Spamburger from this cold des ice moment in her gubernatorial debate when she was called out for supporting a fellow Democrat who fantasized about the murder of a Republican politician's children.
Speaker 7: Why she won't say it is not okay and that he must leave the race because Jay Jones advocated the murder, Abigail, the murder of a man, a former speaker, as well as his children who were two years, two and five years old. You have little girls. What would it take him pulling the trigger?
Speaker 2: Is that? What would do it?
Speaker 7: And then you would say he needs to get out of the race.
Speaker 2: Abigail Well Spamberger won trying to paint herself as a moderate. But what's the first thing that happened when she took office. Her party introduced a bill this week to eliminate mandatory minimum sentences for rape, manslaughter, assaulting a law enforcement officer, possession and distribution of child pornography, and all repeat violent felonies. There's a lot more to it her agenda too, for moves to stop checks on migrant status, to enshrining a hard left, anti American, woke curriculum in the schools nice and federally too. It's the same story by Democrat Chuck Schumer is already planning to restore all the money, all the billions wasted and went out the door on god knows what that were cut by Doze if the Democrats win the midterms.
Speaker 8: You look at the budget actually we're working on right now, and we'll have the Tea HUD budget, you know, transportation and HUD budget. We restore most of the cuts and even go higher than previous years on many of the programs that Dog slashed.
Speaker 2: But that's nothing compared to what the left in America is saying in their guarded moments when they think, you know, we're just having a real talk between us and nobody else is listening. Here's Democrat activist Jennifer Welch.
Speaker 1: Blue Tsunami means that Congress is going to haul Elon Musk big balls and a bunch of other peoples in front and say what crimes did you commit? And it's going to get really serious, and the same with Trump because I believe, and this is just my opinion, that Trump and all of the bottom feeding moron surrounding him, and Elon Musk and all the bottom feeding clinger honers that surround him, I think they commit crimes every day. And I think to reconcile all of this is going to take hardcore, not integrity Democrats through Democrats over our country. We are serious about this. We are prosecuting. We're going to uncover every document, every phone call, everything you did. We will be relentless about it. And that's the mindset they've got to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember all those times the left claimed Trump was all about seeking retribution and vengeance on his enemies. Well, guess what, you ain't seen nothing yet, but you do see the problem Trump has Over the next ten or so months, he has to not only bed down as much of his agenda as possible, but he has to do it while increasing Republican majorities in Congress, historically almost unheard of at a midterm election. Good luck, mister President. It's only the future of the country and the free world at stake. But first, let's jump straight into Donald Trump's visit to Davos for the World Economic Forum. Joining me to discuss this and a whole lot more is Trump's former White House chief of staff and of course, senior advisor of Bondai Partners, Mick Mulvadey. Mick, I want to get into the politics of this trip to Davos, but you know, I also want to hear about you and your experience with Trump on some of these trips. You were his chief of staff in his first term. He went on a lot of these things. We saw all that drama with Air Force one turning around. What is the energy like on these trips. I keep hearing that Donald Trump never sleeps. He bothers people all night long when they're trying to sleep on the plane. Is all that true?
Speaker 5: Oh, James, There's so much fake news about Donald Trump it's hard to nowhere to start. But this is not one of them. The man doesn't sleep. He's slept about four hours a night when I was chief of staff, and he can perceive sleep as a sign of weakness amongst his staff. So yes, we used to sleep in shifts on these overseas trips, so that at least somebody was awake all of the time and he wouldn't come around looking for some body to wake up. But yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. It's funny you say it. When I saw that the Air Force one had to turn around in the middle of the Atlantic and then had to change planes to the smaller plane, that that is really brutal on the staff because they are ordinary human beings that need to sleep, and Donald Trump does it. So No, it's a it's a it's a wonderfully underreported part of the Trump presidency, his sleep habits when he's traveling overseas.
Speaker 2: No, it's absolutely fascinating that just the sort of the number of hours he's awake in a row. But going getting down to the getting down to the business of the summit here, you know, the big question, of course, was about Greenland and what's going to happen with this. We spoke last year about the real strategic importance of Greenland. Trump has announced that he has reached some sort of framework for a future deal with NATO. Have a look at this. It's a deal, does It's all people have jumped at.
Speaker 3: Really fantastic for the USA gets everything we wanted told me, but including especially real national security and international serce.
Speaker 4: Can you get Well, the deal is going to be put out pretty soon.
Speaker 3: We're going to say it's right.
Speaker 9: Now, a little bit of a drug us, but pretty far along. It gets us everything we needed to get.
Speaker 2: But even as we are speaking here, some of the players involved on the European side are still worried about sovereignty. Nick, is this the best outcome out of this deal? And is this really just that art of the deal thing where Trump takes a maximalist position, will take all of Greenland, and then comes to something much more reasonable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if it's the best possible deal, but it's certainly better than a military invasion of Greenland that would, you know, end the NATO alliance. I'm not sure, James yet what we got in the deal. Trump is famous for this, announcing a sort of the framework of a deal, you know, a mo ou on a deal sort of the outlines of a deal without having many details. That's about where we are right now. It's not readily apparent to me what the Americans got that they didn't have already. Again, we had fairly broad rights militarily to operate on Greenland under previous treaties that we had talked to the Danes about helping them and US sort of jointly develop their rare earth minerals and so forth, all of which we get under this deal that Trump has sort of announced, as is so often the case, which Trump the devil will be in the details. But yeah, look, I think at the end of the day, which you've got is a situation where America can bolster the defenses of Greenland, bolster the defenses of the Arctic, help develop the critical minerals on the island, and didn't blow up the NATO alliance too badly on the road to doing that. So I guess that has to be seen as a success. I'm just not sure how different it was in the status quo ante.
Speaker 2: I think you're probably right there, Mickhay. I want to move on to another stroach I think is not gotten anywhere near enough attention. This is the new governor of Virginia. We remember that controls race last year, Abigail Spanberger. She is pushing through whole sorts of legislation about you know, well, let's have a look at one piece less that she just signed, and this.
Speaker 10: Executive order rescinds Executive Order number forty seven.
Speaker 11: State and local law enforcement should not be priored to.
Speaker 10: Divert their limited resources to enforce federal civil immigration laws. It is a responsibility of federal law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Mick. She's also, along with not cooperating with federal law enforcement immigration, raising taxes, pushing a whole swag of other hard left agenda items. This really shows the consequences of elections and what's at stake in the midterms here, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: Or not just that, James, keep in mind animal Spanberger. Spanburger who served in Congress, and I'm familiar with her from her time there, ran as for governor as a moderate, a down the center Democrat, and actually railed against some of the more far left leaning policies of her party. But here she is in her first week, maybe her first day or two on the job, and is putting in some fairly progressive left wing sort of policies. I think that is a wake up call for both parties going into the midterms and to the voters that you know, just because someone runs as something doesn't mean they're going to vote or govern as another. And I think that the Spamberger situation we watch very very closely as we go to the midterms, because there will be a lot of Democrats in swing districts, especially running under her playbook, and of course now they're going to have the questions, well, when if you do win, will you govern as the type of person you ran as, or will you govern as the type of person that animal Spamberger is running is governing as well?
Speaker 2: Nick, One of the things that Spamberger ran as was kind of an anti zoron Momdanni character. But you know, in office now she's proven to be this other thing. As you say, does this show that the center of gravity of the party is now shifting further and further left?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sure, you, but you and I have talked about that for weeks now, ever since the Mandanni rise, even going back forth, you know, to the last election cycle, when the influence of the progressive left, Ernie Sanders, the AOC wing of the party Spamberger ran explicitly against that. She was the one who said, look, I don't want my party going this far left. I want to be more of a centrist. She wants to run for president than she doesn't think she can do so as a progressive. But yes, all of the energy in that party is on the far left. So even those folks who are running as centrists when they govern are being forced to govern from the left. So it's going to be fascinating to watch. The Democrat Party hasn't figured out what they want to be yet going into the midterms.
Speaker 13: The Republicans.
Speaker 5: Don't get me wrong, James. They've got their own issues and we do, but one of them is not the sort of the unified force the Democrats, because they're just as screwed up as the Republicans are.
Speaker 2: Right now, Well, you know, Mick, this moving to the left business. So we saw another example of this, and I'm glad you mentioned this shift because it was really disturbing that Josh Shapiro, the governor of Pennsylvania, he has released memoirs in which he says that when and this guy is a very centrist, very moderate, very normal Democrat who also happens to be Jewish. He has released memoirs and say that when he was being vetted for Kamala Harris's potential vice president in twenty twenty four, they asked him was he or had he ever been a double agent of Israel. This seems to be well, it's an ancient canard. But also this really shows where these guys are, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: It does, and I think it was an eye opening I give him credit for exposing it. Look, both parties are dealing with the anti Semitism in ways I never expected they would have to deal with in the twenty first century. Republicans have got an issue with that. The Democrats certainly do at the very highest level. Let's understand what this was. This was a vetting to be or not to be the Democrat nominee for vice president on the ticket with Kamala Harris. It doesn't get any higher than that in a party than being vetted for vice president. And if that's one or some of the questions that her team or she was asking or curious about, it shows you just how deep this anti Semitism runs in the Democrat Party. They are going to have to do something about it. They're going to have to address it. By the way, Joshapiro will be on the front line of that, because my expectation is that he will run for presidents in twenty twenty eight as well. So be curious to see how a Jewish Democrat does in a Democrat primary in this current environment.
Speaker 2: Mick Maulvaney is a very sad state of affairs that are on the left. Thank you so much. As always, Thanks James. Let's move on now to the great or now not so great state of Minnesota, with the head of the Center for the American Experiment and author of the brilliant power Line blog, John Heineaker. John, Welcome to the program. In nineteen seventy three, Time magazine ran a cover story entitled the Good Life in Minnesota A little bit of trivia, by the way, that was written by my father. And today Minnesota looks like this.
Speaker 3: Have a look Renee god Renee god Renee God.
Speaker 10: All the people in this church.
Speaker 13: They're living real comfortable lives while children are dragged in a concentration camps.
Speaker 2: So if we disturbed there Sunday, oh no, we needn't. Nobody should have comfort right now, while our immigrant communities are afraid to leave their houses. Yes, that's right, John, the tolerant left is now invading church services, and apparently XCNN host Don Lemon was involved. Tell us about this, what's going on, and surely there have got to be some legal repercussions for this.
Speaker 4: Well, this is a terrible story, James. This happened Sunday morning at the City's Church in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This is a Baptist church and it was invaded by leftists. The service was disrupted, the ministers were harassed, and federal officials reacted with outrage. Pam Bondi, the Attorney General, said that there would be criminal charges brought and that in fact has happened. I believe three of the leaders of this church invasion have now been placed under arrest by the FBI. And the other interesting aspect of this story is that Don Lemmon, the former and now disgraced talking head at CNN, was part of this church invasion, and he purported to be covering it. He's not at CNN anymore, but you know, on whatever platform he's using. But as far as you could tell, he was part of the group invading the church. He was harassing ministers, and he seemed to be one of the organizers in fact of that church invasion, and so he is one of the people that the Department of Justice wanted to charge under the Face Act, which which deals with harassment, among other things, with interference with the church services. And the kind of remarkable story here just today out of Minnesotia is that a federal magistrate signed off on the arrest warrants for the other individuals who led this church invasion, but declined to sign off on an arrest warrant for Don Lemon, apparently as best anybody can figure out, because he's supposed to be a journalist.
Speaker 2: That's really fascinating. And of course all of this stems from the raids that have been going on in Minnesota connected to that Somali daycare welfare scam that we've been talking about last year. Have there been any further developments on that. What's happening with federal efforts to crack down on these sorts of ethnically linked daycare and welfare frauds that allegedly have been going on all over the place.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, James, that's really a separate story, and it's not a separate track. What's happening there is that the US Attorney's office here in Minneapolis has estimated that something like nine billion dollars or more in additional fraud above and beyond what's already been prosecuted, has occurred in recent years in the medicaid programs being administered here in Minnesota. And so we're now waiting for that shoe to drop, expecting that anytime now there's going to be a number of additional indictments coming down, no doubt, followed by guilty pleas and ultimately probably some jury trials. So the fraud story continues. In the bottom line, James, is that these frauds have been centered overwhelmingly in the Somali community, and they have infected basically every welfare program in the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Hey, JOHNA, why do we want something else? And again, pick your brilliant legal brain about another drama playing out. And I thought this was fascinating here. Bill and Hillary Clinton, the former presidents and first Lady, are now potentially in some jeopardy of being found in contempt of Congress after they refuse to testify. But what they knew about the illicit activities of Jeffrey Epstein and the goings on on Epstein Island, among other things. This isn't really great look for the Clintons. Apparently Jeffrey's old girlfriend, JILLIANE. Maxwell is going to testify, so why not the Clintons.
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting, James. The only politician who actually is known to have been close to Jeffrey Epstein was Bill Clinton. Epstein had this bizarre painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress hanging in his house in New York, or maybe it was the island, I forget, but they were actually relatively close, and Clinton is the only politician who had that kind of relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. So this whole matter is totally political. The Democrats have been trying to smear Trump with Epstein, even though Epstein hated Trump. And now I think the Republicans are kind of retaliating by putting Bill and Hillary Clinton under oath for depositions. And they refused to appear last week for those depositions, and they're under subpoena, and so the House Oversight Committee voted to hold Bill Clinton in contempt, also to hold Hillary Clinton in contempt. Now that potentially could turn into a criminal charge, but that's a ways off. The entire House of Representatives would have to go along and vote Bill Clinton in contempt of Congress. And if they did that, it would be up to the Department of Justice to decide whether to actually bring criminal charges that may or may not ever happen.
Speaker 2: But you know, John, it is interesting to me because I remember late last year it was all in the media, Oh, Trump Epstein, Trump Epstein, Trump Epstein. I kind of wonder if maybe this is why we're not hearing so much about Trump Epstein anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, the whole Epstein's story has been blown massively out of proportion. The idea that there was this international ring of pedophiles operating at the highest levels of politics. It's just not true. There was never any evidence to support that. And the whole Epstein thing now has turned into a political football, with the Democrats demanding that all these files be produced and declassified and so on, and the administration kind of reluctantly saying, Okay, if you really want them, here they are. And so they're in the process of doing that, but they are not producing anything like the kind of information that some people have alleged. And I come back to where we started out, which is the fact that the only major politician with whom Jeffrey Epstein really had a significant relationship appears to have been Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: Well there you go, hey, John Finley. Before I let you go, I wanted to get your thoughts on something that I was reminded of by your excellent power Line blog. This month marks the ninth anniversary of that fantastic moment scene and heard around the world. But for everybody who doesn't remember this, have a listen.
Speaker 3: Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump is now President of the United States. President step solution for the.
Speaker 5: Great runner to be able to introduce for the the first time ever anywhere, the forty fifth President of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: No, John, I need your thoughts on this, James.
Speaker 4: That poor woman, we've all seen her a thousand times since then over the last nine years. It's become a meme, the woman's screaming in the green jacket. But the thing that I would remind our viewers of, James, is that it's also the ninth anniversary of the riot that the Democrats perpetrated on the day when Donald Trump was inaugurated in twenty seventeen, and that riot they burned buildings, they burned vehicles, they smashed storefront. Six law enforcement officers were injured, they attacked passers by. They did I think a thousand or ten thousand times as much damage in that riot has occurred in that famous incident of January sixth, twenty twenty one, that the Democrats always love to talk about. So it's also the ninth anniversary of when the Democrats rioted when Donald Trump was first inaugurated back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yes, John, but of course that was the tolerant left at work there, so of course we can't criticize it. But all, John Heineger, thank you so much for your time. Now, time for a quick break, and when we come back, the latest in the ongoing power struggle in Iran. But first, America just celebrated Martin muth King Day, in honor of the civil rights leader who looked forward to a day when Americans weren't judged on the color of their skin. Too bad, Michelle Obama didn't get the message. She's just revealed how she does her clothes shopping. And if the designer's white, it's not all right.
Speaker 11: If I hear of someone who's fashion that I like, and I know that their person of color. I can try to make it a point, but the clothes have to be available, you know. I think we can all do some more to think about that balance in our wardrobes. You know, what does our closet look like and who's in it?
Speaker 2: Great question, and I'm sure that's a discussion that has often had in the Obama household. But really interesting that supporting designers based on race is what Michelle is doing as America celebrates mister content of their character himself. Stick around Iran latest after the break, Welcome back to the program. Of course, the other big foreign policy story involving the US right now is Iran. But after more than a fortnight of protests across the country and the deaths of what is believed to be thousands of pro democracy demonstrators, the US appears not to be getting militarily involved in the toppling of the Mullahs, despite Donald Trump telling protesters that help was on its way here to help us pick our way through all of this. A workout just what's going on is a great friend of the program. Senior fellow and director of the Center were Peace and Security in the Middle East at the Hudson Institute. Michael Dorin. Michael, welcome to the program. Thank you so much for joining me. Help me out here and tell me what is going on with the administration. First they say help us on his way. Then it seems like they're backing off. Walk us through what the strategy is here.
Speaker 13: Well, thanks for having me. Great to be here.
Speaker 2: I'm not as I'm not.
Speaker 13: As certain as you that there is no military action planned. Part of what's happened here is that the President has been buying time to bring forces into the Middle East. He was warned off the attack after he first threatened it by the neighbors, by the Saudis and the Turks especially, but also reportedly by Prime Minister Natanyahu, who said that if we're going to do this again, because I mean, if Donald Trump starts the war or if the Israeli whether whether Donald Trump starts the war or the Israeli started, it's going to involve Israel and the United States. And so Prime Minister Nathanielle said, it's not worth all of the effort if we don't really bring about a significant change this time. And so I think then Donald Trump bought some time. Uh, listen to the listen to the Allies. But now he's also bringing reinforcements in and as of tomorrow, we're going to have an aircraft Carrier Group UH in the region, as well as augmented UH missile air and missile defense systems. So I think that next week we might actually see the showdown.
Speaker 2: Well, that's going to be fascinating to watch, and we will keep watching this. But the other question, of course, is you know what targets would the US be looking to strike to actually bring forth a toppling of this of this hated regime which has been causing mayhem, not just in Iran, not just in the at least, but around the world since nineteen seventy nine. Where would you expect that they would be hitting targets? Would they be IRGC Republican Guard targets, would they be other military installations? How do you get militarily that regime to full And eventually I suppose the eye Tota and all his pals to pack their bags. It's some golden a carry on and head off to Moscow.
Speaker 13: Well, I think that the number one target would be how many himself? I think that the president of Iran possession has been signaling quite openly. It's quite remarkable. Actually, he's been saying, look, I feel your pain to the protesters that you're suffering economically. We understand that the only way to solve this is to have a negotiation with the Americans, because it's because of the sanctions that we can't make any economic advancement. But we can't negotiate with the Americans because the leader won't let us. I mean, he doesn't say it quite like that, but if you put together all of the statements he's made, he's basically saying, my hands are tied. I think we should negotiate, but the Supreme Leader won't let us. So I think the natural thing if you're Donald Trump is to try to is to try to decapitate the regime and try to deal with the remnant, which is what they did basically in Venezuela. So it wouldn't surprise me at all. One scenario would be to try to decapitate the regime. Another would be another would be to try to embolden the protests by, as you suggested, hit IERGC basis but very visible IERGC and besiege besieges the militia that is shooting all the people on the street.
Speaker 2: Right, And I mean, if you're the if you're the eye tool, if you're the supreme leader. You've watched what happened to Nicholas Maduro in Venezuela. You've seen all of the targeted assassinations by the Israelis. You would have to be feeling very insecure right now, just about where you're going to sleep at night.
Speaker 13: Well, he's very very insecure. One of the things that's gone on, it's fascinating James since the June War between Israel and Iran, is that he has surrounded himself by ultra loyalists because he found out after the during the war that he was lied to by his own people. They lied to him about their capabilities, and then after the destruction by the Israelis, they lied to him about the extent of the destruction. And so he has he has such distrust of the people around him that were around him because of the lies, but also distrust because of the deep penetration of Iran by Israelian intelligence, and this has led him, this has led him to surround himself now by ultra loyalists who are actually much more extreme in their political views than their predecessors. That's one of the things that worries the Israelis. They're expecting a very, very very sharp escalation by the Iranians the minute the Ranians are attacked.
Speaker 2: Right, fascinating. Mike, thank you so much for walking us through this, and hopefully by the next time we speak we might actually see some resolution to this and a sayonara to the Ayatola. Thank you so much for your time. As always, Now, don't go away because after the break, a foreign visa scam in the United States has been exposed with massive repercussions. But first we need to address an elephant in the room now. When he was at Davos, Donald Trump made an embarrassing and much reported blunder when he mixed up Greenland and Iceland. It's true, but here's what's worse. That's not the only geography error Donald Trump made. See if you can spot it here, have a listen.
Speaker 9: There are windmills all over Europe. There are windmills all over the place, and they are losers. One thing I've noticed is that the more windmills the country has, the more money that country loses, and the worse that country is doing.
Speaker 2: Did you catch that that's right. He meant to say Australia, not Europe. And yet we keep building the damn things. Stick around the Blazed TV Sara Gonzalez is here after exposing a crooked visa scam in Texas. Don't go Away, Welcome back to the program. Well forget Somali daycare centers. Another major scam has been revealed in the United States in Texas in specific and possibly the rest of the country. Overseas fraudsters are allegedly exploiting something called the H one B visa, which allows employers in the US to hire and sponsor foreign nationals to fill the jobs requiring a bachelor's degree or hire. But all you need to do to get in on this, apparently is set up a business at a home address, and their allegations that foreigners are using these home addresses to create fake businesses and fake job postings to bring in their overseas buddies. It's all been exposed by Blaz's TV hosts Sarah Gonzalez. Have a look at this.
Speaker 10: I was wondering, I was just looking for more information on Quibitt's technology. Cops, I would yeah, sure, I would love for the cops to come out here. I just have some questions about the H one B visa workers that you workers for your company in here. Do they work out of here?
Speaker 2: Cool? Well, I'm pleased to say that the Blaze TVs. Sarah Gonzalez joins me right now on the program. Sarah, Welcome to the program. Explain some of this to our viewers here. What is an H one B visa and how does this scam work?
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you so much for having me on to talk about this very important issue that's happening here in the United States. So, the H one B visa was designed for people from certain other countries to come here to this country if they have a very special set of skills like say, you know, very very highly developed, you know, engineer, software engineer, is very high tech, elevated senior management people. This was designed specifically for people with that unique skill set because the idea is, hey, we can't find American workers. We need to import these people to fill American jobs at high levels. But what's ended up happening is that this H one B visa program that was intended for good, is now of course being abused by people who want to bring their friends, their family and by people who, in this particular man's case, I worry that he is what they call a body shop. So a body shop are people who act as consulting companies, bring in a bunch of H one B workers and farm them out and take a portion of their money that they are making. It's a really, really nasty scam. But unfortunately the fraud that we've uncovered is just the tip of the ice. Or we started finding so much information here in the state of Texas that we decided we've got to do a multi part expos just going around and exposing all of this potential fraud that is really happening right in front of our eyes, and nobody seems to be paying attention.
Speaker 2: And Sarah, this whole debate about skilled visas, we have the same thing here in Australia, where people are worried that, you know, you're bringing in migrants to take jobs of local workers. I have heard that these H one B visas have been devastating to people who say have computer science degrees and things of that nature because they keep getting undercut by foreign workers. And corporations absolutely love these things.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, you're absolutely right, because they can get these they can get these foreign workers. They think that they can get them at a lower rate, and of course these workers are it's kind of like a new slave that they're importing. Because they know that these people are beholden to these companies. They want the H one B. They have to do exactly what is told to them so that they can continue to keep that H one B. It's a really, really nasty thing that they're doing. I'll give you a few others as well. I was going through a database that listed all of these H one B jobs that were out there for people to apply to, and I started noticing something very interesting. What I started noticing is that there were a lot of elementary school teachers. There were a lot of middle school math teachers. There were a lot of bilingual teachers, there were a lot of In fact, I even found one at Texas A and M University for an athletic trainer. I refuse to believe that we don't have Americans that are able to fill these jobs with these people that are exploiting the system. They're abusing the system, and as you pointed out, there are a lot of people in computer science that are very upset. We set up an email address for people to send tips to, and we started receiving a flood of tips that were bringing that were coming into our email address, and people were saying the same story time and time again. I'm a computer software programmer, and I found myself without work because there was an Indian in management who came over and brought over all of their Indian friends, and they refused to hire anyone else who was not Indian or came from India. I received time and time again, story after story after story. It's a huge problem in this country. And I have to wonder what the folks over at the center, you know, the uscis for Immigration Services. I have to wonder what they're doing well.
Speaker 2: I mean, Sarah, it sounds like, to break it down, to put it quite simply, it sounds like everybody is getting a cut in this program except the American worker who winds up getting the shaft.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, you're exactly right. You're absolutely exactly right. And as much as I support President Trump and his second term, and as much as I am so grateful to God that we are blessed with another term of President Trump, we need answers on this. We need a federal government that will take control of this. Many people who are outside this country see what's happening with illegal immigration and they think, oh, well, they're taking care of it. They're taking care of the immigration problem. We don't have just an illegal immigration problem. We have a legal immigration problem. It has been heavily exploited and it has been changing our communities not for the better. So there is still a lot of work that needs to be done in rooting out all of these fraudulent visas and all of these fraudulent jobs and getting rid of them.
Speaker 2: But Sarah, there is so much to do in so little time. But there is a bit of good news here. I was struck by this story from the Council on Criminal Justice, which found that murders, and remember, murders are the hardest crime to not report. They're not like a car theft or a burglary. They found murders in the United States dropped more than twenty percent in twenty twenty five from the year before. This is the single largest one year drop on record, possibly the lowest murder rate in the US since nineteen hundred. Does this vindicate this idea of going after criminal aliens you don't belong in the country is there a connection that we can draw between the active deportation of gang members and criminals and this drop in the American murder rate.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, of course you can. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that once you finally have law and order into this country, once you finally have a federal law enforcement agency that has been of course emboldened by their executive, President Trump, to go out and fight crime and get rid of the bad guys. It's really that simple. We're getting rid of the bad guys. We are sending them back home. And not only are we sending the illegals back home, but again President Trump has made very clear that we will have law and order back in this country. So whether that is ICE, whether that is DHS, whether that is the National Guard who's going into places like Washington, d C. Who's going into these places with their local leaders who have decided to just completely abdicate their responsibility. President Trump has made it very clear that we will no longer tolerate the lawlessness and the vicious, violent criminals that we're getting led out into our streets time and time again. So I mean, there's a new watchman, and everyone has been put on alert that we will not tolerate it anymore, especially with regard to illegals. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's not just so about the crime and the immigration and everything. The economy. The economic situation is something that I think is going to play hugely in these coming mid terms later this year. I was struck by this. The CEO of the huge hedge fund Citadel, has slammed former US President Joe Biden over his handling of the economy. Here's what he had to say at Davos a little while ago.
Speaker 14: You cannot imagine how painful it was each and every day under the Biden administration to look at what new, crazy proposal was being put into place to solve a problem that didn't even exist.
Speaker 2: Sarah. This is a massive indictment from a major, major person in the hedge fund industry of just how bad things really were under Biden.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: I mean, we all knew it, but this kind of confirms it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it of course does.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 10: I will say, we could have used that energy during the actual Biden regime. It would have been nice to hear from all of these high ranking you know, economists and individuals who are now comfortable saying it, But of course it's total vindication for the rest of us who were talking about prices were up everywhere. We have had gas prices up, we had grocery prices up, everything was up, Inflation was up. And it turns out when you actually elect a president who understands the policies which he is setting, you get the results that President Trump is now delivering on. We've got a ways to go. Obviously, you can't solve a four year crisis in an entire year, but we're already seeing I will tell you they are strangely silent the left. As much as they were screaming about the eggs. Remember President Trump came into office and they were screaming about the eggs.
Speaker 4: I don't seem to.
Speaker 10: Hear too much about the eggs anymore because the ad prices have gone down tremendously. They can't scream about the eggs anymore, and now all of a sudden, they don't want to talk about those things. But I'm very, very encouraged by what I've seen, and it's nice to hear finally. Could have used it earlier, but it's nice to hear finally all of these people admitting Joe Biden ruined our economy.
Speaker 2: But Sarah, of course, there's still the culture to discuss here. And I was struck by this story out of a Kansas public school which has told kids they cannot list Charlie Kirk, Donald Trump, or other right or conservative figures as heroes, including even Jesus. It's just matters. Have a look at this.
Speaker 15: The class was asked to write out who they consider a hero. One child wrote Charlie Kirk was their hero, and the guidance counselor apparently got frustrated. Then another child wrote Donald Trump, and they got more annoyed. After that a student wrote Jesus, and the counselor said that none of those names were allowed.
Speaker 10: Sarah, very quickly your reaction to this, Yeah, it reminds me of the time a few years ago pre COVID, when I took my son to his charter school and he was supposed to come up with his hero. They were doing a little walkthrough that got to dress up like it. He said, Donald Trump. They said no, And curiously enough, there was a Barack Obama who was able to be there, but know Donald Trump. Look, this is the result, the end result of all of these communists and Marxist coming in and infiltrating in the education system. You have, of course, guidance counselors like this one who are going to come in and tried to train all of these young people, trying to train an entire generation of communists. This is why the school choice movement has set fire across this nation, is because conservatives and just sane people don't want communists teaching these children what to think rather than how to think. And this is really, really truly despicable. But I hope that the parents in the school district are opening their eyes and looking at their other choices because we have to change the public school system here in this country.
Speaker 2: Sarah Gonzales from Blaze TV, thank you so much, and thank you for your courage in calling out communists that need we need more of your straight talk. Thank you so much, Sarah. Now don't go anywhere, because Only in America is coming at you right after the break. But first I wanted to show you this great lady who shut down some anti ice protesters who think that, oh, no, enforcing immigration laws is all about white supremacy. Well not so fast.
Speaker 3: Take it away, all right, you want to help me go home wherever that Homeians go.
Speaker 7: All right, I know why supremacy American knowing an.
Speaker 2: American is now there is a patriot, And I'll tell you what, those Karens could learn a thing or two from her. Stick around because Only in America is next. Welcome back to the program, and now it's time for that segment. You know and love Only in America. Right Well, if you like me, you cannot stand how politics has infected sport and particularly sports journalism. So I love this response of American tennis player Adasamova, who absolutely shut down this numpty who tried to get her to dump on the US of A at the Australian Open. Here's this reporter's first serve.
Speaker 6: Hey An, I'm congratulations on the wind. I've been asking a lot of the American players just how it feels to play under the American flag right now, and I'm curious how you feel.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, I was born in America, so I'm always proud to represent my country, and yeah, a lot of us are doing really well and it's great to see a lot of you know, great athletes on the women's side, on the men's side, So yeah, I feel like we're all doing a great job representing ourselves.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't done there. He had another go.
Speaker 6: Just to clarify a little, I mean, sort of in the context of the last year of everything that's been happening in the US. Does that complicate that feeling at all?
Speaker 12: I don't think that's relevant.
Speaker 2: Good on Anna, I think she aced that one, and it was a double fault from the reporter who I probably didn't need to tell you this was from, of course, the New York Times. Anyway, that's all the time we have this week. See you next time, and I'll see a Sunday for outsiders. Bye bye.