Speaker 1: Opinion on Sky News Australia starts now.
Speaker 2: A lot of this is Outsiders.
Speaker 1: Good morning and happy Mother's Day to all the mothers of Australia, my own mother, Claire, whom I love, Happy Mother's Day, my great friend Rita here, Happy Mother's Day, Rita, and to all of you outsiders mums out there, we love you all. Welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke, virtue signaling and identity politics on steroids. What US Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is to exposing the cowardice and lack of moral clarity in the Biden administration's disgusting actions withholding weaponry from Israel in their fight against Hamas.
Speaker 3: Are you worried that if you make a decision to deny weapons at Israel, say they need that, it would send a signal to a MOAS and Iran.
Speaker 4: To keep pushing Sarah.
Speaker 5: We want to make sure that we're providing the right kinds of weaponry.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Would you have supported dropping the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasagi, General Brown in World War Two?
Speaker 6: Well, center, I think you just based on this situation.
Speaker 4: Where it well we know, I mean it's happened. We know.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking that they did it. Do you think that was disproportionate?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, it seems that America's top brass under Joe Biden and actually support taking decisive military action to defeat a deadly enemy.
Speaker 3: If we go back in time says hey, we got two atomic bombs?
Speaker 4: Should we drop on? What would you say?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think the leadership was interested in curtailing there?
Speaker 4: What's Israel interested in?
Speaker 3: Do you believe Iran really wants to kill all the Jews if they could? The Iranian regime in Do you believe Hamas is serious when they say we'll keep doing it over and over again.
Speaker 4: Do you do you agree that they will if they can? I do?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: Do you believe that Hezblah is a terrorist organization also been on the destruction of the Jewish state?
Speaker 4: He is a terrorist terrorist worm?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So Israel's been hit in the last few weeks by Iran, Hesblah and a mass dedicated to their destruction, and you're telling me you're going to tell them how to fight the war.
Speaker 8: Can anybody else believe that Lindsey Graham is the voice of world clarity? But it looks like at most point must be choosing their top Cadetsi's days based on moral relativism and cultural Marxism.
Speaker 3: Do you still think it was a good idea General Austin to get out of Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: I support the President's Yeah, I think you do. I think it was a disastrous decision.
Speaker 3: If we stop weapons necessary to destroy the enemies of the State of Israel at a time of great peril.
Speaker 9: We will pay a price.
Speaker 4: This is obscene, It is absurd.
Speaker 3: Give Israel what they need to fight the war they can't afford to lose. This is Hiroshima and Nagasaki on steroids.
Speaker 6: There you go, well said Senator.
Speaker 1: And now, while a Biden administration stumbles around from one embarrassment to the next, let's grab the latest outside of news.
Speaker 6: So Recha and James, Australia, yet.
Speaker 1: Again under Penny Wong, has embarrassed this nation, disgraced this nation, siding against Israel and with Israel's enemies.
Speaker 7: Reta, Yes, decided not to vote with our greater allies Israel and America decided not to abstain, decided to vote against our greater allies, effectively award her mass for the murderous behavior we have seen October seven and since then and before then, they maintain that this is not rewarding her mass. In fact, Penny Wong was at great pains to explain, this is the opposite of what.
Speaker 6: Her mass wants.
Speaker 7: Yet the Mask wants to eradicate the entire entirety of Israel. They want every Jew gone, but it is still rewarding them. It's not giving them everything they want, but it's giving them more than they already had.
Speaker 1: Let's have a listen to this attempt at justification by the Australian Foreign Minister.
Speaker 10: I want to say, this is a clear rejection of the goals and methods of Hamas. A two state solution both Israel and Palestine is the opposite of what Hamas wants. Hamas does not want peace and it does not want long term security for the state of Israel.
Speaker 8: How on earth is this a rejection of Hamas? I mean, coming from you know, Patty Wong. I think we can understand that you can make these sort of moral backflips, but it is unbelievable to listen to this nonsense. I mean, the only way that you can go about talking about any sort of two States solution is to say that first Hamas must be eliminated. They have absolutely zero place in any future Palestinian governance organization, you know, set up whatever they wind up doing. So two states, fine, but get rid of Hamas first. But I've got some breaking news here. The Washington Post has just reported in the last few minutes that the Biden administration, and we're talking about a bit later on in the program, working urgently to stave off a full time Israeli, full scale Israeli invasion of Rafa, is offering Israel valuable intelligence on Hamas targets, where their military are, where the leaders are, where their tunnels are. I get so they have been so the Biden administration has been holding with back intelligence from Israel. They never thought Israel would press the case so far to go into Gaza and get rid of Hamas. And they always thought that, well, we don't need to give them this information. The Biden administration stands accused now of protecting Harmas and Iran. They've played this double game from the very start of their administration. This goes back to the Obama days and Joe Biden, whose side are you on? This is the urgent question everybody needs to ask.
Speaker 7: I think we all know Joe Biden doesn't know what date it is. Is the continuation of that Obama administration there whoever's pulling the Biden u compet strings, huppet strings, I mean he is a puppet. He would have no idea, he would have no decision making here. But the bureaucracy, the swamp, whatever you want to call it, is that continuation of the Biden And we know the Obama regime was fully invested in Iran, doing the Iranian Deal, emboldening Iran, and we had a few years of respite from that under Trump, but they've gone back to it.
Speaker 11: And this is why we're in this eduest.
Speaker 8: There is real serious concerns about who is even in the Biden administration making foreign policy. You know that the Special Envoy on Iran has had his security clearance revoked because of concerns about well, we don't know exactly what yet, but I mean the fact that Iran has had such a massive intelligence effort trying to penetrate the United States. And we see this with their influence operations that play out on campuses and elsewhere. This is really sinister stuff here, you know.
Speaker 1: Totally The reality is Israel has to defeat Hamas, has to go in there, has to take out the entire terror network and finish it for all time. Only then will there ever be peace in the Middle East, once the terrorists are destroyed. And the idea that the Biden administration is running around we saw earlier those various top brass saying, oh, we think maybe they could have this weapon, but not that weapon. Now they're trading which bits of intelligence they're going to give absolute disgrace. Donald Trump has come out and he said very very clearly that the entire Biden administration's approach, not only to Israel but throughout the Middle.
Speaker 6: East is an absolute disgrace.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to Australia. Here's Pennywong again trying further double flips. I mean she should be in the circus doing on the trapeze.
Speaker 6: The way she manages to twist the facts around.
Speaker 1: The reality is Folks Australia over the weekend on Friday has voted in the United Nations to push towards the recognition of Palestine as a state. His Pennywong trying to justify this. This goes against everything, This is rewarding terrorism, as Tony Abbot has pointed out, and Scott Morrison has come out with a terrific statement saying this is the most hostile act by any Australian government in history towards Israel. Well done, Scott Morrison, absolutely true. His Penny Wong again backflipping doing whatever she does.
Speaker 10: This vote is not about whether Australia recognizes Palestine. We will do that when we think the time is right. What we would say and what I do say, is Australia no longer believes that recognition can only come at the end of a peace process. It could occur as part of a peace process.
Speaker 1: This is insane, This is completely in vot It.
Speaker 6: Makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 1: She says, We're not voting for a recognition of Palestine, Palestinian state.
Speaker 6: But that's what you just voted for. And along with.
Speaker 1: They run and tad, Jakistan and China and Russia, that's who you voted for. Canada didn't vote for it, the UK didn't vote for it. Even Papu and New Guinea didn't vote for it. Yet Australia has sided with the worst of the worst. This is a complete a rejection, if you like, of our friendship with Israel, and it is a rewarding of Tarrappa and a rewarding to Hamas encouraging them.
Speaker 6: To go forward.
Speaker 1: Now this is a disgrace. Australia stands at the embarrassed. I'll be talking more about that.
Speaker 6: Light up, James Well.
Speaker 8: I was just going to say, you know, it really occurs to me here that when you listen to the way that they play this double game here, Pennywong's playing the same sort of thing here, you know, put as out all the domestic political concerns which are driving a lot of this labor policy right now. We can talk about that later. But the other thing too is that it is so ironic to me that, you know, so many people on the left side of politics love to pay lip service to the idea of democracy being under threat, the West being under threat, you know, Russia, China, whatever, But when it comes to Israel, and here we have a democracy, a liberal democracy that is under existential threat, and a friend of ours under existential threat by a murderous, totalitarian, thugish regime. The strings being pulled in Iran, a murderous, thuggish, theocratic regime that hates not just Jews, but the entire West, including democracies like ours. You know, the rhetoric on other issues where democracy and West and the freedom is under threat really falls completely flat. This blind spot that they have on Israel. And I think it comes from the left, not only that there's this anti Semitism on the left, but also that throughout the left there's a real rejection of the Western Enlightenment project. They don't like it, they don't trust it, and you know, they want to see and I'll.
Speaker 7: Be talking about that a little bit after the break. But of course there are domestic considerations. Yeah, there are a lot more Muslim voters, and they're often concentrated in seats held by Labor. They're worried about a backlash there. We saw similar concerns in the UK, but I think it goes deeper than that with Labor and the left in general. This is in their DNA. They do have this anti West sentiment, this neo Marxist mind.
Speaker 11: Frame where they look at it. And that's why this shouldn't shock us. It might disappoint us, but it shouldn't shock us. This is who they are.
Speaker 6: This is who they are.
Speaker 1: Josh Burns, the Jewish Labor member of Parliament has come out.
Speaker 6: So Penny one, congratulations, although well.
Speaker 1: Done, you've managed to alienate and split left wing Jews from the Labor Party. He's come out with a strong statement opposing the decision by Penny Wong the vote by Australia in the United Nations. I say again, I've said it many times before. Labor, the Greens and the Teals are no friend of the Jews in this country.
Speaker 6: Of you are a.
Speaker 1: Supporter of Israel, supporter of Judaism, Jewish connections to Judaism, whatever, you should not and must not be voting Teal, Green or Labor because they are not your friend.
Speaker 6: They are your enemy. Understand that clearly.
Speaker 1: That is why we have elections, and that is why this mob must be turfed out at the next election along with the Teals.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about the budget. We're exciting. We've got a labor budget on Tuesday. I can't wait. What are they going to do to destroy the economy this time?
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, you can't make a Mars bar in this country.
Speaker 6: It's too expensive. Mars have gone.
Speaker 1: Oh we can't afford the energy here, we can't afford the wages here.
Speaker 6: We can't do business here.
Speaker 1: We're going to go off to other countries around the world where we can make Mars bars. That is the reality of labour's future Made in Australia. It means a future disappearing manufacturer, manufacturing disappearing from Australia. That's what this labor government is doing. Whether it's high tech businesses, whether it's renewables businesses.
Speaker 6: They are going out of business. We'll get more of it on Tuesday. But what's wrong one?
Speaker 7: But it's called the Future Made in Australia Fund. The name doesn't match the actual rule.
Speaker 6: I'm shocked.
Speaker 7: This is an expansionary budget at a time where we don't need an expansiory budget because the last thing we need is further inflationary pressure that's going to keep interest rates up. There's now talk that the next interest rate move is going to be up and knocked down. We were expecting two to three, perhaps four cuts this year. I don't think anybody thinks that's going to happen now, So we've got people tightening their belts or the interest rate rises are definitely having an impact. Anyone who's buying a home or even renting rents have gone up, So the people are tightening their belts, but the government is spending like drunken sailors and adding to that inflaflationary pressure. I just cannot understand why you would deliver this sort of budget in this current environment.
Speaker 1: But what's James, What in anything they've ever done since Kevin Rudd was Prime minister gives the Labor Party, in particular Gym Charmers and Anthony Albanizi the ability to believe that they can pick successful businesses.
Speaker 11: They've never held the job in their lives.
Speaker 1: I mean Anthony Albini was a DJ spinning spinning records or something or other.
Speaker 6: None of them have ever worked in a business. None of them ever seen a spreadsheet.
Speaker 1: No, no man that I had to sit there and actually make the numbers at up so that people get paid and people make it profit.
Speaker 6: They've never done it.
Speaker 1: And yet they're sitting there picking winners for the future industrialization and manufacturing industries in this country.
Speaker 6: What a joke. This is a fast jam.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, I mean, look, the whole future being in Australia policy is it's a nonsense. I mean, first of all, it's going to be one of these sort of off books funds so it doesn't wind up counting against the budget. You know, there's all these accounting tricks that they use. But beyond there, you know, manufacturing in Australia is a very tricky thing. And the thing is with Jim Chalmers is I think that he is smart enough to know that he's got a problem here. He knows that what he's doing here, he's being forced to drive with one foot on the gas and the other foot on the break here because you know, I mean, what he's doing, guys, what he's doing, guys, is that he's got this situation where on the one hand he's got the net zero and Chris Bowen and everything making everything more expensive, and that that's driving up inflation that you've got to throw more money at that to counteract that. But then throwing more money to that creates more inflation, which creates more interest rate pressure. And at the same time, also the other thing to watch, you know, they're going to just straight up lie to us about cutting immigration in this budget because we know the last time they said, oh well it's going to come down to whatever, and it did not come down at all. It's at record record highs that's all pressure everywhere, which is another huge political problem for this government. But you know, this is the whole contradiction. The whole budget here is going to be absolutely filled with contradiction. A lot of people are going to fall for those going to say, oh, you know, we're going to do this to that. Most businesses fail in the private sector when you add a public sector element onto it, which they're trying to do with manufacturing. It's ridiculous. We already have seen a foretaste of the silliness of this. You know, the quantum computer that they're going to pay a billion dollars for the staction can be owned by the Americans. You know, we're going to build solar panels here where China's got the whole market with cheap labor and they can do it for one tenth the price, and the world is already slavely and the whole world has flooded with solar panels.
Speaker 6: You know, these guys.
Speaker 2: The idea that these guys.
Speaker 8: At Alba is essentially going to run a venture capital fund for manufacturing is absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 11: Hilarious.
Speaker 7: As Rowan said, you're not dealing with some genius business minds who've got to proven track record of success. You've got a bunch of unionists, lifetime politicians and wiser staff as a latest socialist left faction is running the show and they're going to be picking what's going to work in private enterprise.
Speaker 1: The reality Reata and James is the Australian public are wising up. I mean, let's not forget they only got thirty two point six percent of the vote to begin with, so they were.
Speaker 6: Never wildly popular.
Speaker 1: But already, James, according to a poll, a quarter of those who voted for Labor at the last election are going not making that mistake again. Don't say we didn't warn you, by the way, folks, But anyway, that's a different story. So so this Paul James, well look it just shows, it just continues to show that this is a first term government that's in real third term territory.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 8: You know, there's no there's there seems to be no energy, no imagination. There's a whole bunch of problems that have already accreted onto them and they don't have any sort of will to do anything about them. So this sort of slow and steady, cautious thing that Albanezy came in with remember that which was coded for I actually don't have any ideas besides the vote. I know what I'm doing, you know what's what's so? So now they're they're just going back to the old drawing board, pulling every sort of old idea out from the drawers about oh, well let's let's subsidize manufacturing. Yeah, that'll work.
Speaker 7: But they all want to be legacy politicians. Albot had the choice, he was going to change the constitution insert race into it. Charmers again seems to be one who wants to have big ticket items that are going to be credited to him in the years to come.
Speaker 11: And it may be, but it may not be the way you was. Just care for what you wish for.
Speaker 7: But this seems to be part of the problem, this grandiose vision they have of themselves.
Speaker 11: Remember that, say Jim Chalmers wrote about.
Speaker 1: And reimagine reimagining capitalism when they're certainly doing that larm bells ringing every ly.
Speaker 8: Well, the thing is too, is that a lot of this too comes from this desire by the left here and labor and genres in alban Easy to rewrite the fundamental laws of economics. So they found they found a bunch of academic economists you know who are in university, is writing papers and books to suggest that there's actually a new way to new capitalism, a new way for money to work. And actually this has been tried over and over.
Speaker 2: It work.
Speaker 1: And the best of all is President Javier Mila in Argentina is having massive success with the economy there that was going down the toilet after decades of doing what we're doing in Australia. Now Javier Mila has come out he said, go back to basic free market principles. That's what he's doing is tearing out all the social and it is working. He's having proven success. And he's also which is brilliant, turning against the whole bricks Chinese kind of Brazilian so called alternative version to the Western capitalist systems.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's the results achieved in a relatively short period of time only I think it took office in December, so we're talking a very short period of time. But we're talking about a country that is economically ruined after decades of this socialism pyrhanism. And he has had an impact on the inflation rate there which is a sky high. He's had massive austerity measures, just cutting government down to what is required, not all these. Did you remember that Graphi had where he just went through and just demolished department after department that was not needed. So it's early days yet, but so far the results are astonishing.
Speaker 11: And remember when.
Speaker 7: He was elected the media meltdown in the West.
Speaker 11: You know, Argentina's Trump is going.
Speaker 7: To destroy the kind was already destroyed. He's saving the country. But the hyperbole and scare mongering we had, same as when Maloney was elected in Italy. Every time there's actually a populist uprising, the media seems to be terrified of people democratically electing someone who wants.
Speaker 1: To media's hero. Greta Tunberg has disgraced herself and the entire climate change cult.
Speaker 6: She has gone got.
Speaker 1: The Kefir out there. She gro Palestine's anti Israel. She's clearly hates Jews. She's out there at the euro Vision Song contest. Have a quick look, but this is who you are supporting. Don't forget all the school kids were told she's our hero, the great climate change visionary leader who's going.
Speaker 6: To show the world how to go forward. This is who this person is.
Speaker 1: Have a close look, because if you're still enthralled to the climate change cult, this is who you're dealing with.
Speaker 12: Here to show that we think it is outrageous and inexcusable for Eurovision to let Israel participate while committing a genocide. What a country behaves in a way that is unacceptable, then Eurovision excuse them. So why not Israel?
Speaker 1: Great, great work, They're fantastic, fantastic.
Speaker 7: Still love how this girl has gone from being a climate change expert with this deep understanding of science to a Middle East expert without ever going to school.
Speaker 11: Because remember she's pretty much missed most of her school.
Speaker 1: That's how they prefer, the left preferred if you are not educated. We're going to take a shot break and we'll be back. We've got Regi's rally to check, We've got Matt Canavan, We've got lots coming up on Outsiders. Happy mother's Dad's well.
Speaker 6: In a typical.
Speaker 7: Welcome back to Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, James Morrow, and I'm Ruda Panney from The Rita Paney Show Monday to Thursdays Ada, The Rita Paney Show, Goxcell When's It on Monday to Thursdays at eleven and we should never forget never Lefties losing it every Friday at nine thirty pm and talking about Lefty's losing it. Let's check in with Green Senator and also their resources spokeswoman. During the COX this week, she was defending the use of the anti Semitic chant from the River to the Sea and vowing to continue to use it at anti Israeli rallies.
Speaker 13: I did notice one of the banners at this protests said from the river to the sea. This is a phrase it's getting a bit of controversy. Is that something you've been supporting or chanting and why if so?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 14: I do support and have participated in the change from the river to the sea. This is something that I think supporters of Palestine are very clear about, and in fact this is sufficient in the way that we have this conversation. It's grounded in peace and freedom. We are urging the government to step up their action to condemn Israel about its actions in Gaza, and I think that we will continue to chant from the river to the Sea to ensure that freedom and peace are delivered. And I don't have any objection to that.
Speaker 7: So, after no doubt, learning about the violent sentiment, the hateful sentiment.
Speaker 11: Behind that phrase. She wants to keep chanting it anyway.
Speaker 7: And Tom Connoll the interview there bless him, did try to remind her that perhaps calling for the annihilation of the only Jewish state is not.
Speaker 11: All that peaceful.
Speaker 13: In this phrase was actually said by Colored Micheale that the founder and former leader of Hamas, and this was as part of not wanting Israel to exist, that that's not a peaceful phrase at all, and that context is it Does that give you pause for thought about using it?
Speaker 6: Well, look, I'm.
Speaker 14: Not an expert on Middle Eastern.
Speaker 13: History, Senator, you have a bit more standing than most to be cautious about phrasing. As I said, this was used by the founder of Hamas.
Speaker 6: This phrase.
Speaker 2: He went on to say.
Speaker 13: That also from the south of the North, I mean, obviously what it means for many Jewish people is a Jewish state wouldn't exist because it would be Palestine from the Jordaanean River to the Mediterranean Sea. That's the entire of the area.
Speaker 14: Well, I think we're splitting hairs over language. And I think, well, I mean, we don't even talk about the genocide. And you know, the international Court and Justice and South Africa bringing that case to the International Court, and the impact of genocide in Gaza.
Speaker 7: She's not an expert on the Middle East nor what the word genocide means, obviously, but surely she can categorically condemn terror group her Mass when given the opportunity to do so.
Speaker 13: Surely, and it's used by the founder her Mass. I'm assuming you have no support at all for her Mass and their role in things, and including in those October seven attacks, and the fact that they don't want a Jewish state to exist. That's pretty clear from her Mass, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 14: I think that what's starting to be used is a smoke screen in that and the continuation of that now in relation to our role, the Australian Government's role in relation to it's condemning and there's sanctions of the of Netnyahu and his war cabinet needs to be the next action.
Speaker 7: That didn't sound like a categor glory call condemnation of her Mass.
Speaker 11: Let's give her one more chance.
Speaker 7: Here she is again given an opportunity to condemn her Mass, or at least acknowledge that her Mass are murderous, sadistic.
Speaker 13: Terrorists, and I mean, let me just put this to you before before we go to clarify this. I mean, there's nothing peace seeking about her mass.
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 14: But look again, I would say my participation in all of those rallies has been about a non violent approach, a peaceful approach to ending the war in Gaza.
Speaker 6: And I want to be very.
Speaker 14: Absolutely and I have spoken, I have spoken too many protesters in this country.
Speaker 7: Oh dear, it speaks volumes about the warped moral compass of the Greens. The Senator Cox would defend the use of that contemptible chant, even after priming a sanphony. Albanezy belatedly condemned it as one that promotes violence and has no place in Australia.
Speaker 11: But too many within labor.
Speaker 7: Have shown themselves to be indifferent to the poet of the Jewish community, both here and in Israel. As for the Greens, the Jewish community must know one thing by now, the modern left are not their friends. Many within the Jewish community have been enthusiastic allies are so called progressive activists, but that support is not mutual and it was never going to be, certainly not among the anti West advocates who see every issue through the oppressor oppressed lens. The Greens in particular have shown an appetite for rabid anti Zionism that is ugly intolerant, but sadly entirely in keeping with the neo Marxist worldview of the left. And now to a stunning judgment in the County Court in Victoria one, the Victorian government and Victorian police hierarchy would rather you.
Speaker 11: Not know about.
Speaker 7: Gain Or has ruled police worthy aggressors and employed unjustified violence during an anti lockdown protest in May twenty twenty one.
Speaker 11: As reported in The Herald's Son.
Speaker 7: That judgment has called into question police tactics and prompted calls for prosecutors to consider laying charges against the police involved. In her stinging judgment, Judge gain Or rule the arrests on that day were unlawful, saying those arrested did nothing to warrant the violent police response, which was captured by body worn cameras.
Speaker 11: She called the response from the police immediate and violent, and noted footage of the group in.
Speaker 7: The half hour leading to the arrests showed no behavior which warranted police forming a view that the crowd was going to engage in violent behavior. She said, I'm satisfied that the police were the aggressors in the situation and that they employed unjustified violence. And now let's take a stroll down memory lane and look at life in Victoria in the COVID era. And as you watch this, remember remember that the vast majority of the media and the gutlass Victorian liberal opposition were completely on board with all of this.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she's pregnant, dying stuff now And Okay, they're footing, they're.
Speaker 16: Not shooting, kidding me.
Speaker 6: It's been eighteen months.
Speaker 2: You what for us? They turned you into a Nazi over not I'm not even struggling.
Speaker 6: Oh, fantastic reader.
Speaker 1: And as you know, we have played that footage repeatedly since the COVID era and during the COVID era, and as you will remember, we were pretty much the only people in Australia's mainstream media who were speaking out against all the abuses, from mandates to masks, a.
Speaker 6: Lot of it.
Speaker 1: In fact, one of those politicians who was brave enough as well to speak up at the same time, a great friend of the show was Senator Matt Canavan. So we're going to chat chat to Matt now as Astrazenka has decided to withdraw it's COVID nineteen vaccine following an admission to various side effects.
Speaker 6: Matt Canavan, how are you mate.
Speaker 1: It's great to see you looking, fantastic part of the world that you always find yourself in, whereas we're down in rainy old Sydney on a wet's Mother's day. There you go, So AstraZeneca returns.
Speaker 6: Off the shelves. Now tell us your thoughts.
Speaker 17: Well, look happy Mother's Day. And I know my mum is an avid outsider's watchers, So hi.
Speaker 2: Mum, and.
Speaker 17: Yes, look amazing news this week that now, years after we're all told I think the term was from memory, safe and effective. Remember that everything was safe and effective, we had nothing to worry about. Now one of the major vaccines has been pulled from the market. Now ask themselves are blaming low demand, but I think most people have woken up to these vaccines and a number of regulatary authorities around the world have restricted the use of Astrazenica because of concerns over side effects, including blood clotting. Now now three years ago, three years more than three years ago, I raised concerns. I called for Astrazeneka to be suspended in March twenty twenty one when the initial reports came through of blood clotting events leading to deaths in some cases. At the time, I was pilloried by the media, by my colleagues, titles irresponsible. I was going against the science every name under the sun. And there are very few of those people, in fact, none that I've seen, who have this week come out and said, oh look, sorry, Matt, we were wrong.
Speaker 2: He got it right. There's no apologies here, and I'd accept an apology. That's all we need. We all make mistakes.
Speaker 17: But the lesson here about the last few years, the important lesson for us right now is that a healthy society should never seek to silence dissenting opinions. And we're seeing that again right now while we have an e Safety commissioner out of Controllee Safety commissioner seeking to silence criticism of the transgender to child abusing transgender movement, seeking to silence discussion following a terrorist attack or what the police have described a terrorist attack in Western Sydney on the bishop there. We we haven't seem to have alert our lesson. We must allow free and open debate or keep making the massive mistakes we did during COVID.
Speaker 1: Absolutely alleged terrorist attack there in western Sydney. The Matt you were on Outsiders with Craig Kelly, myself, Rita and James calling for AstraZeneca to be removed.
Speaker 6: I remember it.
Speaker 1: Very well, and Regre and I were equally defamed and demonized in the Australian Senate reach and I are waiting today for our apology as well, aren't we retailed?
Speaker 11: Well, yes, I am waiting. I'm not expect anytime to drag us to a senaty.
Speaker 6: We wanted to. They wanted to go all over us because we said we.
Speaker 2: Wanted to come back. I'll I'll put the call in the other senators want you to come.
Speaker 18: Along now exactly with your now exactly, can we.
Speaker 11: Speak with parliamentary privilege in a Senate hearing.
Speaker 6: I'd love to.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can organize that, and maybe you can organize that verus as well.
Speaker 11: That's on the table. I am on board one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: One of the things I'm concerned about is the the legal rights of people who perhaps have vaccine injuries or fear that they've had adverse reaction. What is the what exactly is the the recourse they have because these vaccines were introduced with these companies almost having protection against legal legal action.
Speaker 11: So is that going to change.
Speaker 7: Is there going to be any sort of inquiry into rethinking those initial decisions.
Speaker 17: Well, a colleague of mine, Ralph Ralphabet from the Tory, has introduced a bill to remove an immunity going forward for drug companies, and they or I should say the what Ralph does is seek to remove the power of the Health Minister to provide such immunity.
Speaker 2: And I completely.
Speaker 17: Agree with that bill, support that build In terms of what's gone past, there were immunities agree to, legal immunities agreed to. The vaccines didn't seem to give you or I much immunity, but the Health Minister gave the drug companies legal immunity their legal immunity right, So so they got legal immunity from prosecution or for a claim. Now, what we don't know the scandal here is, despite questions that I and others have asked in the Senate, we don't know exactly what the terms of.
Speaker 2: That legal immunity are. Now.
Speaker 17: My view is that even if they are given a certain amount of legal immunity, I've asked about well, what if they were what if they misled or deceived people. What if fis a knowingly or one of these companies, any of these companies knowingly said things that they knew were untrue.
Speaker 2: They are they immune then?
Speaker 17: And I can't get an answer because they rest back on this absurd commercial and confidence situation. So that's what I really want to know. I mean, obviously, they provided immunity at a time of uncertainty or role that was happening fast. But if they lied to people, if that can be proven, like a big tobacco company has, say, for example, in the past, surely, surely a government should not give them any kind of legal immunity from legitimate prosecution from those who have been injured by these vaccines. And people want all drugs have side effects, All of them do. And that was the most absurd thing of these last few years. We were hoodwinked, or some people were hoodwinked into believing that these vaccines, apparently the first drugs ever in the world invented, had no side effects and could not at all lead to anyone having the most critical responses.
Speaker 8: James, indeed, and I want to just talk also before we let you go Matt about what else we've got coming up this week, which is the budget on Tuesday. And it's funny you mentioned, you know, the e Safety Commissioner trying to get what we think and everything. Well, we've also got this future Made in Australia idea coming out. We're going to have more details on that Tuesday night, which is going to try and control how the market works in this country. A direct capital from what the market thinks are good investments to what Jim Chalmers and a bunch of Treasury bureaucrats and presumably a bunch of labor people think are good investments. Now this just seems like protectionism by another name. Daniel Would, the head of the Productivity Commissioner, slam this. Where do you come down on this whole idea that the government should be telling us where money should be invested.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this is the absolutely wrong approach.
Speaker 17: I mean, you couldn't get perhaps a worst group of individuals to spend your money in these ways than a bunch of politicians in Canberra. I'm actually all for the government seeking to promote Australia manufacturing. I'm all for US tacking action against the illegal subsidies that China continues to provide its own manufacturers. But this is not the way to go about it. They're not the way to go about it. To have a bunch of politicians in like a Utopia episode, and that's how it works.
Speaker 2: They're very good actually, that Utopia series, sitting around.
Speaker 17: Going yeah, we should invest in this company because I know Jim and I know I know Bob, and they're good people.
Speaker 2: Let's invest in them. That's the wrong way to do it.
Speaker 17: A better way to do it would be to put tariffs on this Chinese steel and other products that are coming into a country. The substence we can do that under the WCO. Let's do that and protect our jobs.
Speaker 2: There. A better way to do it be lower taxes and lower red tape. Industry, get rid of it.
Speaker 17: And then the final thing, maybe just I'm just being a bit crazy here, maybe we should try and get our energy prices down. That will probably help all Australian manufacturers as well if we invest again in coal and gas and look to nuclear long term as well, and drop this mad obsession with renewable energy. That's what's driving our manufacturing business is offshore right now, They're going to the US, because the US produced more oil than any country in any year ever last year, last year under the Bide administration, and oil and gas prices as a consequence are lowest as low as ever been in the US. And our manufacturer is like intertect pivot, like Oraca going off our shores over there. While we stay obsessed with you wanting to change the temperature.
Speaker 1: Of the globe reckoned, they're heading overseas.
Speaker 7: Retail quickly, Matt, you mentioned that alleged terror incident in a Sydney church. In the past week, we had another incident, but the police authorities are reluctant to categorize it as a terror incident, despite the assailant posting very clear motivations for the attack he was about to commit. I mean, when is a terror incident not a terror incident?
Speaker 17: Well, I don't think we're going to successfully combat this new era of Islamicist terrorism unless we can actually call it for what it is.
Speaker 2: And I know if the.
Speaker 17: WA Premier has called it, has said that the attack has all the hallmarks of a tear incident. The news of US police, as I said earlier, use similar language around the attack on the bishop. But there's seems to be this institutional and resistance from describing what's going on, and of course there's pressure from Muslim groups now to even drop the term religiously motivated, not even just Islamism, and the facts on the ground there are there aren't too many Methodists marterring themselves right now, and I think it's all types of religiously motivated extremism. If there are other religious groups engaging, so of course we should crack down there. There have been some far right wing groups that have gone silly and done stupid things recently. They should be cracked down on, but so should. We need to be able to call this for what it is, which is a perverted and extreme and radical form of Islam that is unfortunately being propagated by some by some senior clerics to vulnerable young Australians. We have to talk about that if we're going to defeat it. If we can't even talk about it, forget about it, it will keep happening and we won't be as safe and as secure as we should be in this great country.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Matt Canavan, always fantastic to chat to you on this happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 6: To missus Canavan as well, mother.
Speaker 1: She's fantastic and all the mum's out there in Australia.
Speaker 6: Thanks so much for too, and you're absolutely mate. Okay, take care.
Speaker 1: Coming up, we've got David Bell talking about the World Health Organization Pandemic Treaty. Can't wait dinner.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Negotiations between United Nations member nations for the World Health Organizations Pandemic Preparedness Treaty have resumed this week after reports of countries struggling to agree on a draft proposal.
Speaker 6: I wonder why that might be.
Speaker 1: Joining us now with the latest is doctor David Bell, formerly a World Health Organization medical officer, who's here in Australia speaking and warning David about this pandemic treaty. Welcome to outsiders, David, thanks for coming along.
Speaker 6: We'll tell us in a.
Speaker 1: Nutshell why Australian should be worried about these I know there are two aspects to it, but basically the World Health Organization pandemic treaty preparations.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Thanks Amy On Well, you saw those clips you showed from Melbourne from a couple of years ago, and it's worth remembering that was a virus that kills people on average at the age of eighty or greater and people who are already sick. But that was reaction to it. So these treaties they basically had decision making for what is a pandemic emergency and what the response would be to the World Health Organization from national governments and the decision making we saw they've already you know that they declared an emergency for monkey pox, which was they did that when there was five people dead in the whole world, So it was a pretty low threshold. And so it's based on a fallacy that we have increasing risk of pandemics, increasing number of outbreaks. There's a report out from the University of Leeds recently that shows that this is actually using the data that the WHOG twenty though World Bank u is that it's the opposite, that actually, for the last ten to twenty years we have a reducing risk for all sorts of reasons and we can just detect pathogens better. So the treaty is all the two instruments. They're putting together a system where about thirty to forty billion dollars of public money, which is about ten times what you spend on the WHO now will build this huge surveillance system that will find viral variance that I have lockdown. So I have one hundred day MR and a vaccine you just discussed a similar vaccine and the problems with that, and that will be the path back to freedom. And the profits from this will go to pharma. So it's really a huge business scheme on an international level we haven't seen before to channel public funds into pharmaceutical companies and investment houses that own them and in the process impoverish the population and take away the basic freedoms we thought arouse.
Speaker 8: James David, I just want to ask you about the WHL. We saw their performance during the COVID pandemic, and we saw the way Ted Ross and other officials basically slow walked any investigation of China and the origins of that. And now we have people talking about H five and one and a bird flu virus and.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 8: Why on Earth would anybody trust the WHL.
Speaker 5: Because they still think it's the sort of organization it was maybe seventy eighty years ago where you know, the countries gave it money and based on what are the worst diseases where you can make the most difference, and what countries asked for it would respond and do something useful, and that's all of changed.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: About eighty percent of its funding is specified, which means the funder just tells the organization what to do. It's not an independent organization. It's a tool of the funders. And about twenty five percent of the funding is private. That's either pharmaceutical corporations or big investors in pharmaceutical corporations. So it's become a tool of these corporations. It's they use as a public private partnership to improve the returns on their investment. It's not and that's why they would do it, because this is about in the end, it's about making a lot of money retail.
Speaker 7: Well, we saw the world follow China's example and employ lockdowns, abandon their pandemic plans that they had in place, and just follow China. How much influence does China exert over the World Health Organization?
Speaker 5: Well, it exerts a lot, and in a way it should because it's one point three billion people and who should represent the people of the world. But in saying that, it obviously shouldn't be able to tour the people of the world what to do or to have influence at all on what they do. So China has a lot of influence. They give very little money. They in the last two years they gave less than Nigeria or I think a couple of times. Yeah, but they have a huge influence on politically, on who gets the top job, the Director general. So you know, through diplomatic means you can it's a vote by countries. You influence low income countries et cetera on how they vote and in return they'll get some deals from China. So that's what all countries do.
Speaker 1: So very quickly, David, before we go, what would be your advice, or speaking directly to the Australian government, what would you be saying.
Speaker 5: Well, at a minimum, put off this vote. That they're still negotiating these they're supposed to be legally binding documents and you know, two weeks out from the vote, they're still negotiating. They have there's really no idea what the finance behind it is, et cetera. That they haven't decided what they're going to do with these documents. But I mean it's based on a fallacy. Essentially they should vote no, but at a very minimum they should put this off and have a better think about it.
Speaker 6: Before we go forward.
Speaker 1: David Bell, thanks so much for talking to us on Outsiders and warning us there about the World Health Organization.
Speaker 6: You've got that government. Vote no. Liberal Party, let's hear from you. Vote no. How often we been saying this for years. Let's get the Liberal Party strongly opposed to this. I know Peter Dutton is. Let's get them absolutely.
Speaker 1: Opposed to pushing forward with this World Health Organization madness. Now, let's grab a little bit of netsany If you're going to go on a vote, it may as well be a very big one. Read Mark Zuckerberg, who cares about the.
Speaker 7: Climate well, like most of these catastrophers climate change activists who want everyone else to change their lifestyles, it doesn't apply to him.
Speaker 11: He's got the private jet. Now, he's got a three hundred million dollar mega yacht.
Speaker 7: Not even a super yacht. Is a mega yacht? There it is in I think that's in Florida for Loda Dale, and wow, that is I think you can land a helicopter on that. It looks bloody massive.
Speaker 1: Clearly concerned about his carbon footprint. But while he's out there sailing the seas, he might well run into all these disastrous solar panels which you're floating around the place.
Speaker 6: You see, this is an Indian.
Speaker 1: Solar far the biggest in the world, or a floating solar farthing.
Speaker 6: What went wrong? As storm? You do get storms at sea?
Speaker 20: Really?
Speaker 6: Wow? There you go.
Speaker 7: I am so upset that you've shown that footage because there's every chance that Chris Bowen's going to see.
Speaker 11: It and it's going to be a new idea.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, all out.
Speaker 11: I can just see our shoreline.
Speaker 6: Carpets straight off Bondai Beach. Tris there you go.
Speaker 1: Give it to the war clues, the Teals, the Teals Electorate, the Manly Electorate, the Northern Beaches Electric, they're all Teals electrics.
Speaker 6: Let's get those.
Speaker 1: Windmills floating around off Palm Beach and Whale Beach and see how much of the voters like that. The Magna Carta the greatest expression of our freedoms and freedom of the individual man and woman against the tyranny and oppression of those.
Speaker 6: Above us Rita James.
Speaker 1: The Magna Carta has been coming under attack from the usual suspects.
Speaker 6: Just stop oil, James.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, and I think we've got some vision of them attacking this let's have a look here. We don't have that okay anyway, So again this is just stop oil. People are having a go, have a look.
Speaker 11: This famous document is about.
Speaker 1: Them can come true.
Speaker 6: And standing up against it. Look at this answer.
Speaker 8: I mean number one, people like this are allowed to keep attacking these things and have it be filmed. So shame want everybody who's filming these things and not starting number two, where are the guards? Number three? There needs to be we talk about hate crimes, for crimes against you know, race and gender and sexuality. Let's have a hate crime for those who attack the symbols of the West.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, ladies need to be in jail.
Speaker 6: Jul jail, jail break. We'll be back shortly. Lots more to talk about here on Outsiders.
Speaker 1: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahee, with James Morrow and with myself Rowan Dean.
Speaker 6: Well this weekend.
Speaker 1: I accuse the Federal Labor Government of Australia and all their supporters of betraying every single Jewish woman, girl, baby, man or boy in this country.
Speaker 6: I accuse the.
Speaker 1: Federal Labor Government of Australia and all their supporters of giving encouragement and moral support to gang rapists, mass murderers, torturers, sexual deviance and pedophiles.
Speaker 6: I accuse the.
Speaker 1: Federal Labor Government of Australia and their supporters of giving encouragement and moral support to the legions of anti Semites and Jew haters currently parading throughout the universities of our nation and.
Speaker 6: On the streets of our cities.
Speaker 1: And I accuse the Federal Labor Government of Australia and their supporters of the most disgusting and egregious failure of moral character and human decency. Our Federal Labor Government is a national disgrace and has shamed us once more on the world stage. I implore anybody who has ever been prepared to give this Federal Labor Government or their supporters like the Teals and the Greens, the benefit of the doubt, to now recognize that this is a govern fueled by hatred of Israel and rife with a total disdain for the safety, security, hopes and dreams of Jews in this country and across the world. On Friday, at the behest of Labour's Foreign Minister Penny Wong, Australia voted yes to a motion to give favorable consideration to Palestine becoming a member of the United Nations. In doing so, Australia publicly aligned itself with the enemies of Israel against the friends of Israel. Penny Wanog is a disgrace. Former Prime Minister Scott Morrison, and I applaud him for doing this, has dubbed the controversial UN vote as quote the most hostile policy act of an Australian government to the State of Israel in our history end of quote. Scott Morrison says that this is what the terrorists wanted and that this is why Hamas attacked Israel. Tony Abbott agrees with him, describing the votes Penniwong's vote as quote rewarding the October seven atrocities, and I wholeheartedly agree and applaud.
Speaker 6: Them both for those comments.
Speaker 1: The Australian Jewish Association is rightly appalled, putting out a statement last night saying, and I quote Labour lied to us. They promised there would be no difference in Israel related policies, meaning from the coalition. This vote, says the Australian Jewish Organization will embolden terrorism, violence and fuel even more anti Semitism locally and potentially more widely, the Australian government has an effect served a victory to Hamas.
Speaker 6: Says the Australian Jewish Association, all.
Speaker 1: Decent Australians should condemn aligning our country with such e evil end of quote. Sadly, I have to say, I am horrified, but not surprised by this disgusting betrayal by Pennywog and Anthony Albanisi. They could have voted against the proposal, as did the United States, as did Argentina under the brilliant and inspiring leadership for President Javier Mila, as did even Papua New Guinea, our nearest neighbor, all of whom voted against the motion.
Speaker 6: We could have abstained from.
Speaker 1: The resolution, as did Canada, as did Britain, as did many European nations. But no, Penny Wong and Anthony Albanisi decided to position Australia to stand shoulder to shoulder with anti Semitic jew hating nations like Iran, Yemen, Tajakistan, Russia, Oman, El Salvador, North Korea and China.
Speaker 6: Great work, Pennywog.
Speaker 1: You can judge a country by the company it keeps, and you, Pennywog, have thrown us in.
Speaker 6: With the worst of the worst.
Speaker 1: Foreign Minister Wong, of course, was running around ABC's studios yesterday claiming that the vote does not.
Speaker 6: Reward on us.
Speaker 1: Really, But as I said, I am horrified but not surprised. Virtually every single relevant Middle East action Penny Wang and Anthony Albanizi have taken since they miserably clawed their way into government with a poultry thirty two percent of the primary vote has.
Speaker 6: Been hostile to Israel.
Speaker 1: You do not treat your friends the way these undergraduate Neo Marxists have treated the people of Israel.
Speaker 6: And the Jews of Australia.
Speaker 1: At every turn and whenever the opportunity has arisen, Pennywog has spat in the face of the Jews of Australia. Jews have been in Australia since the first Fleet, Australia's Jews who have been at the forefront of this nation's political, scientific, military and academic achievements for over two centuries. Yet Pennywog has seen fit to trample all over Australia's Jews and the Greens and the Teals are no better. At the urging of the Teals, including a Legrispender, Zoey Daniels, Kate Cheney and the rest of them. Pennywog resumed for a second time funding ANWAH, the United Nations agency with proven links to Hamas. Pennywog was praised by Hamas literally praised on Twitter by the Terrorists News network themselves when she changed Australia's diplomatic language by abandoning the term disputed territories, which is used to describe parts of Judea and scenario which are disputed, and instead, thanks to Pennywog, calling them occupied territories, in other words, demonizing Israel and rewarding terrorism. Now that I'm askedful again be popping the bubbly rejoicing at Wong's latest pro Palestinian gesture. Here is the Israeli ambassador to the U and condemning the actions of those nations voting for the resolution, including shamefully Australia.
Speaker 21: Not a single Palestinian leader, not even one, has condemned the October seventh massacre. He calls the Hamasis brothers. And this is who you want to bestow the rights of a state upon a terror entity. As long as you, as long as so many of you are you hating? You don't really care that the Palestinians are not peace loving despite your obligation to the UN Charter. You are here today to expose what the Charter truly means to you. When it comes to the lives of Israelis and Jews. The UN Charter means nothing to you, not the caput.
Speaker 1: Penny wang Onsa claims that voting yes will increase the likelihood of a two states solution. She even goes so far as to say Palestine can be a state without a peace process being complete. She is either ignorant, beyond belief or deliberately deceiving the Australian public. He is a tiny part of a brief history lesson about Israel from Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 20: So in nineteen ninety three, they signed the Oslo Accords, and that is where you get Bill Clinton presiding over one of the least successful international negotiations in the history of international politics. The Oslo Cords have been a complete and utter failure. Shaking hands with a mass murdering terrorist, Yasir Araphat, and this was going to initiate a new period of health and accord, and there's going to be peace All that the PLO had to do was acknowledged that Israel existed and had a right to exist, stop educating their children in terrorism, and sees the violence. They couldn't do any of those things right, so none of that happened. Instead, there's an uptick in violence, pretty dramatic uptick in violence. After the Oslo Accords. In nineteen ninety eight, Israel again attempts to make some sort of concessions to the Palestinians, this time under the first tenure of Prime Minister Benjamintanyahu. Israel does not want to govern these areas. Israel is not interested in governing millions of Palestinians in the Gaza strip or in Juday and Samaria. Two thousand, Israel engages in the Camp David negotiations. Bill Clinton is still president at this point, and the Prime Minister of Israel is now a guy named Ehud Barak.
Speaker 6: A hud Barak offered everything.
Speaker 20: A Hubarak offered complete control over the Temple Mount with just like a little bit of a recognition that Israel has a historic claim religiously to the Temple Mount Arafat turned down flat. He offered control over virtually all of Judaea, and Samaria. He offered control over the Gaza strip right a Palestinian state whom done Arafat does not even negotiate. He just launches a massive round of violence. I remember this because I was actually in Israel right about the time they launched the Intafada, and there were suicide bombings on a fairly regular basis. They blew up a Spiro's pizza shop. I was supposed to be at that corner like a couple of hours later. This was a thing that was really scary. It was really violent. Remember, he launched that not after Israel did something aggressive. He launched that after Israel offered him everything he could possibly want if he wan't a dan blier who just wanted Israel wiped off the map. This, again, is the great lie, is that there is desire for a two state solution from the Palestinian side. So far, there has been no evidence whatsoever that this is the case.
Speaker 1: On every occasion the Palestinians have been offered a state alongside Israel, they have turned it down. In twenty fourteen, I visited Israel with a group of Australian journalists, about ten of us. We were there for a week, which included a trip into Ramala on the West Bank to meet official Palestinian representatives. After a lengthy and frankly and incredibly incredible, hard to believe presentation, we got to ask questions. I asked this official spokesperson for the Palestine the authorities to describe what the two state solution he was so eagerly promoting would actually look like. First, I asked him what the two states would actually be called. He said, the first state would be called Palestine, of course, and how many Jews would be allowed to live in Palestine? I asked, He did not hesitate.
Speaker 6: None.
Speaker 1: He said not one. I asked, no, not one, he reiterated. I then asked him what the other state would be called. He shrugged dismissively and said he did not care. Call it whatever you want. And then I asked him how many Jews would be allowed to live in that state. There was an awkward silence. He muttered something to one of his colleagues.
Speaker 6: They conferred for a little bit, and then he said just a handful his words in front of.
Speaker 1: A group of Australian journalists from the ABC, various newspapers and Sky. I was the only person in that room who reported those words, an official Palestinian spokesperson admitting to Western.
Speaker 6: Journalists that only a handful.
Speaker 1: Of Jews would be left in the second of those two states.
Speaker 6: That's what from the River to the Sea means.
Speaker 1: Israel is a vibrant, energizing, extraordinary, multicultural and multi racial democracy, not unlike Australia. The people of Israel are only interested in one thing. No, it's not world domination. No, it's not colonizing the Palestinians. No it's not apartheid. No, it's none of that undergraduate rubbish. Israel and the Jews are interested in one thing only, and that is surviving as a state and living in peace with their neighbors.
Speaker 6: That's it. And do you want to know why that is, Well, here's why.
Speaker 22: The Jewish population in Morocco was about two hundred and sixty five thousand in nineteen forty eight, while today it's only about two thousand.
Speaker 4: Let's continue.
Speaker 22: In Algeria in nineteen forty eight, about one hundred and forty thousand Jews live lived today only about fifty Intonisia in nineteen forty eight, about one hundred and fifty thousand Jews live today only about fifty. In Libya in nineteen forty eight, about thirty eight thousand Jews live today, there is not even one. In Egypt in nineteen forty eight, about seventy five thousand Jews lived today only about forty. In your Men in nineteen forty eight, about fifty five thousand Jews live today only about fifty. About one hundred and fifty thousand Jews lived in Iraq in nineteen forty eight, today only seven. In Syria in nineteen forty eight, about forty thousand Jews lived today not even one Jew. About twenty thousand Jews lived in Lebanon in nineteen forty eight, today only about one hundred. And now get the following figure. How many Arabs lived in Israel in nineteen forty eight about one hundred and fifty six thousand, and how many Arabs live there today two million, one hundred and seventy eight thousand.
Speaker 1: On October seventh, a mass set abouts openly attempting the genesis of the Jewish people. Twelve hundred people were slain in the most horrific, grisly, degrading and evil fashions, with hundreds taken hostage. The leaders of Hamas have promised to repeat that vile pogram again and again and again if given the chance, and they mean it.
Speaker 23: It's this.
Speaker 1: Grub went on to say that October seventh would happen again and again until Israel no longer exists, because he claimed it's very existence, the very existence of Israel.
Speaker 6: He says, this is illogical and the nation must be wiped away. You can't get any clearer than that.
Speaker 1: You can't get more despicable, despicable than that, and you cannot get more grotesque than that.
Speaker 6: No, but put a lot of the philosophia.
Speaker 23: Was the sil Vermont was the alone will either about dimmer Yes, And here are.
Speaker 1: The Hamas thugs worth are reputed eleven billion dollars, all of it donated by the West, living the high life in Qatar, jet setting around the Middle East while hostages Jewish hostages live and die in horror in the tunnels beneath Gaza. These are the people whose interests Penny Wong has now aligned Australia with.
Speaker 6: It is an absolute disgrace. Allow me to.
Speaker 1: Say to every Jew here in Australia and around the world, we do not support the Australian government's vote. We do not support the Australian government's cowardice, and we do not support the Australian government's brazen deceptions and stupidity. Labor has betrayed you, and Labor has betrayed all of us. I say to the Jews of the world, we will do our dandas to rid ourselves of this appalling and internationally embarrassing Labor Greens Teal government at the next election, and we will vote in the coalition government who, like the vast majority of Australians, do not I repeat, do not despise the Jews. We the vast majority of Australians, stand firmly on the side of Israel and our Jewish friends, brothers and sisters. Joining us now is Victor Davis Hansen from the Hoover Institute, Senior fellow and author, and he's got a great new book out well called wait for It.
Speaker 6: The End of Everything.
Speaker 1: Can't get more definitive than that, The End of Everything, How Wars Descend into Annihilation, which was released last Tuesday. Victor, fantastic to have you here back on Outsiders.
Speaker 6: We've been talking about obviously, your book.
Speaker 1: Is very timely and it's warning of how civilization do collapse and do get annihilated, and you go through several historical civilizations that cease to exist that were wiped out. So tell us a bit about the book, and then we'll talk about how it relates to the modern era.
Speaker 6: But tell us first about your book.
Speaker 24: Well, wars usually end in some kind of negotiation and the defeated, except terms sometimes in Attila the hunter ginghis khan will come through and kill a lot of people. Of course, final solution Hitler. But even Japan and Germany survived World War Two. But every once in a while, an entire civilization is wiped out by war. And I looked at four examples. There's more. The ancient city of Thebes in classical Greece that was wiped out to the foundation by Alexander the Great Carthage in the Third Punic War. After a third year three year siege, Scipiomilianus level it to the ground. Constantinople, the entire Christian Byzantine Greek speaking population ceased to exist as an entity. Thirty years after the fall of Constantinople, which became kind of the DNA was changed and minarets were slapped on Haga Sophia became the capital of the Ottoman Empire. And then I looked finally at Hernan Cortes's destruction of the Aztec Empire, and he leveled to note Chitlan, the capital, down to the foundation, and used the rubble to build Mexico City. And then within fifty years there was no idea of Aztec language civilization. And then very quickly I came up with I found they were common denominators. All of these societies didn't recognize they were in decline. They had all sorts of problems with their militaries. They had no idea of the intent or the capability of their enemies. They were living on delusions of lost grandeur. They kept thinking even if they did resist the Romans or the Macedonians or the Muslims and they lost, there would be negotiations as there.
Speaker 6: Had been in that past.
Speaker 24: They bragged their walls had never been breached in constant Ople or Carthage, and finally the So there was a lot of naivete, a lot of living in fantasies, a lot of utopianism about the nature of the people outside the walls. And then an epilogue, I kind of surveyed the contemporary landscape of what mister Erdojan has said to Greeks and Armenians, what mister Chai has said in China to Taiwan, of course, the Putin and the Russians to Ukraine, and especially what a series of Iranian leaders have said to Israel. And all of them are existential threats from you know, You're going to wake up one morning and Athens is going to be blanketed with rockets. So there are Israel is a one bomb state where half the world's Jews make it convenience. Such thing and the denial contemporary people think, you know, Kim Jong un is and not he would never launch what he says he will. But in history this happens on occasion. I think we should be aware of how it does, why it does, and why we should take it seriously.
Speaker 8: James Well, Professor, the big save of your book seems to be denial about that decline, about whether your allies will come to get you. And you know the nature of your enemy is the West. Our nations, you know, like the United States, in a similar sort of denial, and in a place like Australia. You know, I'm thinking about the Venetians not coming to aid in Constantinople. Are we in a real sort of similar, sort of historical parallel right now today.
Speaker 24: I think more than half our country is worried about just what you outline. We're thirty five trillion dollars in debt, We're borrowing at trillion dollars every hundred days. We are short forty five thousand recruits, mostly white males of the lower classes, that this administration has libel even though they died at twice their demographics. In Iraq and Afghanistan, we have ten million people who cross the border. We have no idea who they are. There is no border, and our defense budget is short. Artillery shells javelins were built by the Chinese five to one. And yet we say that all of our friends in the area where you live, Australia, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea are part of the Western Protectorate and we have responsibilities. But I don't think we could fulfill them with our present capability or to be frank, this administrative I don't feel that we have any deterrence after Afghanistan, or the Chinese balloon fiasco, or the Ukrainian gods and wars. We have too many opportunistic enemies that feel that we won't or cannot do anything.
Speaker 7: Well, if we are in this civilizational decline, who's the biggest threat? Is it China or is it the rise of Islamism?
Speaker 6: What is the.
Speaker 11: Fact that we need to be most aware of.
Speaker 24: Well, we have two threats in the West. One, of course, is an external enemy that has a population of one point four billion. It's a communist dictatorship and it violates all international rules. It's taken over the South China see, and it feels that in the long term it's destined to defeat the West. That we're affluent, we're decadent. Our fertility is its fertility is bad as well. But we're in decline and it's opportunistic. And then we have what I would call more insidious enemy of radical Islam.
Speaker 9: And we have in the.
Speaker 24: United States quarter million students and most of these campuses, for example, where that virulent anti Semitism takes place is spearheaded by people either from the Middle East on campus or on work visas that are not even students, and they're the people who are yelling go back to Poland, roughing up Jews on campus, terrorizing other students and using useful idiot American students as or ponds. So those two threats and kind of an internal And I think immigration is a big problem in the West. We haven't solved that. No Western countries solved that. They just are incapable of saying we'd like to assimilate you, we'd like to integrate you, we'll intermarry you. All you have to do is come legally with a background audit in diverse numbers and numbers that we can assimilate. But you're not just going to flood into our country and then create a tribal enclave. And yet we can't say that to.
Speaker 1: So Victor, you're writing suggesting probably that there ain't a copy of your book making its way to the White House, But do you think there's a copy on a bedside down in mar Lago somewhere that might be being flicked through. And d S hope that Trump could be would if he wins the next election, we'd be able to reverse some of this decline.
Speaker 24: Well, he did before he got for all the crudity that he was accused of, and he can be crude. He got the Europeans to spend one hundred billion more in defense. He raised our budget by one hundred billion dollars. There was no North Korean missiles launched. Isis was destroyed, He killed mister Solomani, the Hutis were declared terrorists, Hamas and Hezblaw were quiescent. We had a closed border by twenty twenty. He stopped and so, I mean, there wasn't perfect, but he redid a lot of the things that Obama had done. And the Middle East was quiet. It was so quiet that Jake Sullivan, mister Biden's National Security of advisor, said just before October seventh that his Middle East portfolio was quiet. They inherited a quiet Middle East. He didn't say from home, but he admitted.
Speaker 2: That it's quiet.
Speaker 11: But Trump right now is.
Speaker 7: Being persecuted, prosecuted politically, this criminal case in New York. How do you see that they are determined to have him criminally convicted, perhaps even sent to jail.
Speaker 11: What do you say unfolding there?
Speaker 24: Well, everybody in the United States knows if he hadn't gone for reelection, there would be no case. Everybody knows these these so called crimes have never been indicted. Nobody's ever been indicted for any of them. No ex president has had his house rated. No ex president has been in dited for a phone called. No ex president has been indicted for real estate assessments which the bank enjoyed, made a profit, and the loans were paid back in timely fashion. No ex president has had a campaign violation made into a felony. If it was a violate, Barack Obama had three hundred thousand dollars in campaign violations. No one suggested that should be criminal rather than a civil offense. So everybody understands. I think the majority of Americans what this is an effort of lawfare, because what the left cannot achieve at the ballot box. Joe Biden is calling about thirty eight percent approval. None of his policies are get fifty one percent approval. And they feel they can tie Donald Trump up all summer long, destroy him financially, psychologically, physically, run up a billion dollars in legal fees, and they don't care about the country. We're the laughing stock of the world. We lecture people in Africa and Asia and Latin America about the wonders of American jurisprudence and lying justice and all this crap that we have abandoned, and so we I think a lot of us are very embarrassed and we want the United States to return to a legal society. We're also very afraid because the federal under this administration, the fbis, CIA, the DOJ have been weaponized in a way that we've never seen. Very hard to accept. The Left, you know, it's all for equality and equity and peace and love, but they're very hardcore using the federal government to go after their political enemy.
Speaker 6: It is strange days.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Victor will be rushing out to buy the book. So I urge people the end of everything, how Wars descend into annihilation, which you've just released. Absolutely probably slightly depressing read in parts, but you're not aware of the problem unless you identify the problem.
Speaker 6: And well done for doing that.
Speaker 1: And as I said, let's hope that there's a copy down in mar Laga. Thanks so much, Victor, and great to chat to you.
Speaker 6: Coming up.
Speaker 1: What's more, we've got James's Donkey bides Nity.
Speaker 8: Hello, you're watching Outsiders. I'm James memory Lanemorrow here as always with Rita Roll the tape, Pennehy and Rowan. Remember when Dean, and today we're gonna play a little game of compare and contrast. I'm gonna play two clips, one of Joe Biden ten years ago and one from just the other day. First, Joe Biden speaking on the topic of Israel in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: Let's go, it's.
Speaker 4: More than merely a moral.
Speaker 25: Obligation we had, It's a security necessity. It's for both Israel's sake and for the United States.
Speaker 4: The security of Israel the.
Speaker 25: United States is inextricably tied. And we will never, ever ever abandon Israel out of our own self interest.
Speaker 8: I mean, you could just see how much the man has declined looking at him ten years ago, and now could you imagine the President trying to even pronounce the word inextricably today. But now let's look agt at Joe Biden speaking to CNN just a few days ago on the same topic.
Speaker 26: Israel I made it clear that if they go into Rafa, they haven't gone on Raffa yet. If they going to Rafa, I'm not supplying the weapons that have been used historically to deal with Rafa, to deal with the cities, to deal with that problem. It's just wrong. We're not going to supply the weapons and the artillery shells.
Speaker 11: Use that have been used artillery shells as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so much vigor there. Now two things stand out pretty obviously from these two clips. Number One, there's the incredible decline of course in Joe Biden's vigor, his mental acuity. The man has aged and in age incredibly by the office and time. But two, the more important thing, I think for our purposes is the huge backflip when it comes to Israel, threatening the government of Israel that the US would withhold aid and this is key if they go into Rafa in the Gaza Strip to finish off Hamas. Now, this is of course a tremendous gift to Hamas and their masters in Tehran. Donald Trump said as much and more in the past few hours posting on truth Social Crooked Joe Biden, whether he knows it or not, just said he will withhold weapons from Israel as they fight to eradicate Hamas terrorists in Gaza. Hamas murdered thousands of innocent civilians, including babies, and are still holding Americans hostage. If the hostages are still alive yet, Crooked Joe Trump says is taking the side of these terrorists, like he has sided with the radical mobs taking over our college campuses because his donors are funding them. Biden is weak, corrupt, and leading the world straight into World War iie, remember this war in Israel, just like the war in Ukraine, says would never have started if I was in the White House. Trump said, But very soon we will be back and once again demanding peace through strength. That was Donald Trump just a few hours ago. But there is even beyond all of this, with this backflip on Israel, a bigger issue that we need to get into.
Speaker 6: And that is why.
Speaker 8: Biden made this move. And I think the reasons why this move remain are obvious for all to see because in doing so as well, he may have landed himself, Joe Biden, in some trouble. Indeed, some analysts are now saying that this could be and would certainly be more likely if the parties were reversed, an impeachable of events, given that the likely reason Biden with healthy Aid was to help not American foreign policy or national security interests, but to assist the Democrats in the unenviable task of shoring up the Muslim vote in key states like Michigan, where US support for Israel has voters furious because remember, this is exactly this whole political quit pro quo what Donald Trump was accused of doing when the Democrats tried to impeach him for threatening Ukraine's President Vladimir Zelensky, telling Zelensky that he might withhold military aid to help in the fight against Putin's invading armies if Jalensky didn't cooperate with an investigation into Hunter Biden's oil and gas business activities in Ukraine. So again, let's dive into the archives. Here's Joe Biden on the Jimmy Kimmel program September twenty nineteen.
Speaker 25: The idea that someone would call a head of a foreign state ahead of time with whole significant military.
Speaker 6: Aid that's badly needed.
Speaker 25: In order to prevent the Russian separatists who are in Ukraine from taking over Ukraine and then ask basically to can you cooperate with Rudy Giuliani's coming over, talked about getting the Justice Department engaged in this. I mean such a blatant.
Speaker 26: Abuse of power that it's just I don't think it can stand.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it's well, do you think it is an impeachable. This particular instance is an impeachable offense.
Speaker 25: Based on the material that they acknowledged today, it seems to me it's awful hard to avoid the conclusion that it is an impeachable offense and a violentce of constitution responsibility.
Speaker 8: Well, hang on, what's that you say, mister president? Withholding foreign military aid from a democratic ally facing an existential war for your own domestic political purposes is an impeachable offense?
Speaker 6: Why I never?
Speaker 8: And throughout the twenty twenty campaign, Joe Biden hit this theme again and again, saying time and again that in threatening to withhold aid, Donald Trump was guilty of a quote abuse of power unquote and that he quote thought he was above the law unquote.
Speaker 6: Yet suddenly, now the.
Speaker 8: Tune has changed. Biden can withhold aid from an ally he spent his whole career defending for what are clearly blatantly political reasons, and everything is it seems okay? Well, I don't know about you, but I'd love to see this thrashed out in a presidential debate, and I suspect Donald Trump would too, as he threw down this challenge this week.
Speaker 6: Come on, Joe, let's do it. Anywhere, anytime, any place, And.
Speaker 8: I think Joe Biden may have accepted did he just accept Well, gosh, I cannot wait for that. And I know I'm not qualified to give financial advice on this program, but it might be a good idea to go very long on.
Speaker 1: Popcorn, Fantastic, James Well, w academia and the wacky world of academia. Let me just quickly say congratulations to Jennifer Westcott, the vice chancellor of the Western Sydney University, therefore actually coming out one of the only vice chancellors to come out against the anti semitism on these campuses. And also congratulations to Greg Craven for a great things on that topic. But let's talk about wacademia rita. Blackface is back screens or is it? Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, three, Well, two of the teens you'll see here kicked out of their elite school in California for indulging in blackface. Well, they've just been awarded a million dollars because they were just actually masks they were wearing to help with your skin tone. So if you've got acne as a teenager, it's recommended you wear these masks.
Speaker 11: And that's what that was.
Speaker 7: But over zealous bureaucrats at the school call these boys racists and expel them.
Speaker 6: Fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well, there were another school there was someone calling for beheading the school president.
Speaker 6: Why would that have been James?
Speaker 8: Oh, Well, because of hostel classes over ending their gaza in Cabia, the sprung up all over the country of the US.
Speaker 6: Georgia.
Speaker 8: Washington University has had some of the worst ones. By the way, they've been projecting all sorts of images about you know, basically proving that really what their movement is not about. It's not about you know, ending the war in Gaza. It is really actually about overthrown, violent overthrow of the United States.
Speaker 6: This is what they're teaching in these schools people.
Speaker 7: And we saw that right after October seven, when some of these academics were very bold in stating, well, what did you think decolonization was going to look like?
Speaker 11: Did you think it was going to be a fun ride.
Speaker 7: So they've been very, very explicit in saying what we saw in October seven, that violent sadistic uprising is part of how they see they're going to defeat the West. It's not going to be just you know, submission and done peacefully.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we canna take a short break when we come back to the Canbra Clown Show. A bit of a trip in the past on this one.
Speaker 6: Roll up, Roll Up, It's the Canbra clown Show.
Speaker 1: And this week we hop in the time machine and travel back to one of the greatest circus acts.
Speaker 6: Ever seen on this continent.
Speaker 1: And it was, of course, the Canberra Coronavirus COVID Clown Show, starring none other than an entire cast of premieres, prime ministers, chief health officers, all posing as COVID clowns. Here are some of the highlights. It's none other than Scomo himself with one of his classic, funniest one liners.
Speaker 6: That's the sort of country we live in.
Speaker 17: People make their own decisions about their own health and their own bodies.
Speaker 1: That's why we don't have mandatory vaccination in relation to the general population here.
Speaker 6: And he delivered it with a straight face.
Speaker 1: Unlike any good comic, Scomo knows how to keep telling the same old gag and making it sound fresh each time.
Speaker 6: We do not have a mandatory vaccination policy in this country.
Speaker 4: We do not have that.
Speaker 6: We are not proposing to have that.
Speaker 1: That is not changing, right, Okay, and of course no COVID performance would be complete with Antscomo's little sidekick here, the Chief Medical Officer, Paul Kelly.
Speaker 27: In this situation, I can absolutely say that I remain confident in the astrosenka vaccine, that it's safe, and that there is at this point no evidence that it causes blood clots. No evidence that it causes blood clots.
Speaker 6: Hmmmm.
Speaker 1: One of the biggest clowns came, of course, from Victoria.
Speaker 6: Here he is across our state.
Speaker 28: We have championed the astrosenka vaccine and anyone who suggests otherwise is simply wrong. Nine hundred and forty thousand double dosed Victorians with astrosenica. It is safe, it is effective. Go online right now. There are literally thousands of astrosenka appointments available for you.
Speaker 1: But the comedians at the COVID clown Show weren't just happy to reassure you that astrazenka was one hundred percent safe. They also ran with the line that if you were unvaccinated, you were to blame for the pandemic.
Speaker 28: Who just confirms that this really is a pandemic Now of the unvaccinated, there.
Speaker 19: Is ample supply of astrozenica so anybody, anybody should come forward and get vaccinated. We don't want to see anybody vulnerable without vaccine, vaccines. I mean, this is I've said a couple of times, really a pandemic and epidemic of the unvaccinated.
Speaker 1: Oh really, you got that, a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Talk about abusing your position of authority and demonizing innocent people.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, Schomo disagrees.
Speaker 29: You know, we live in a country where we're not going to go around demonizing those who want to make their own choices.
Speaker 6: I think that's very important.
Speaker 4: That's not how our government sees it.
Speaker 1: Said it with a straight confused you will be. Of course, many of our best performers were simply stealing their lines from all those COVID clowns overseas. But still, remind me again, who were the culprits in all of this clown show?
Speaker 30: You are the unvaccinated, You are the problem. It is the unvaccinated who are the problem, period, end of story. The only people that you can blame, the only people you can blame.
Speaker 6: This isn't shaming, this is the truth.
Speaker 30: Maybe they should be shamed, but the unvaccinated.
Speaker 8: Show blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks.
Speaker 30: Anyone you came into contact with will blame you, as will the rest of us who have done the right thing by getting vaccinated.
Speaker 29: Because frankly, we know that we can't trust to be unvaccinated.
Speaker 2: I think it's time to.
Speaker 8: Get our moral house and order. Anderson, it's the unvaccinated who are the threat.
Speaker 6: Right, thank you? The unvaccinated other threat?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's former British lay Prime Minister Tony Blair joining in this public lynching.
Speaker 6: It's clear you know vaccination works.
Speaker 1: The absence of vaccination, your failure to get vaccinated.
Speaker 6: Doesn't just put you at risk. I think this is what is important. In a way. If this were just a personal decision for.
Speaker 18: People, and you get vaccinated, you don't get vaccinated, it's.
Speaker 6: You who suffers if you don't. But it's not you who suffers if you don't, Simply it's also other people.
Speaker 13: To get vaccinated is actually part of your it's almost part of your civic duty.
Speaker 1: By the way, everything that that clown said in that clip was complete nonsense. We now know that the vaccines were never initially tested for preventing transmission, and indeed they did not do so. Here is a hilarious but tragic compilation of the history of those public assurances about the efficacy of the vaccines in different contexts, taken from news headlines, starting at one hundred percent effective certain studies, until well, just watch you might need another show, and on and on it went until just last week the mainstream media, we're announcing this.
Speaker 29: The major COVID vaccine is being withdrawn from the global market after its maker is admitted it can lead to a very serious side effect. About thirteen million doses of the Astrazeneka job we're administered in this country, but the company has now officially withdrawn it from all markets.
Speaker 17: It comes as the drug maker faces a major class action in the UK, where it admitted in court their vaccine can lead to fatal blood clots in those who received it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Well, and even funnier or more tragic, was this. Here's Chris Cuomo back in twenty twenty during COVID demonizing people who were taking ivormectin as a preventative medicine.
Speaker 30: People who are getting drugs for animals and horse.
Speaker 9: And people telling them to what person you know you talk about like you cancel culture and who to shame ivermectin a de wormer.
Speaker 30: Really, they are shaming themselves. No one has to shame them. They're shaming themselves.
Speaker 6: To be shamed, they need to.
Speaker 25: Be called out and shamed, called out in shamed.
Speaker 1: And yet here is the very saying Chris Cuomo just last week on Joe Rogue, I'll tell.
Speaker 9: You something else that's gonna get you a lot of hits. I am taking a what do they call it, like a regular dose, you know whatever they're trying to build up of ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman early on in COPD.
Speaker 4: You couldn't talk about it.
Speaker 9: That was wrong. We were given bad information about ivermectin.
Speaker 4: The real question is why.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'd like to know why too, because I was one of those people who were shamed and defamed and demonized along with Rita and the Australian Senate no less, for comments I had made on this show about ivermectin. Will those leftist grubs in the Senate apologize to me?
Speaker 6: I won't hold my breath.
Speaker 1: How the worm, or rather the worm tablet, has now turned off. Label prescribing of ivormectin is now no longer banned in Australia, although the.
Speaker 6: TGA does not endorse it. For the treatment or prevention of COVID.
Speaker 1: Nineteen AstraZeneca has been withdrawn. Meanwhile, as Rita spoke earlier in Victoria, a judge this week slammed police for their unjustified violence Yes, yes, that's right, unjustified violence at COVID lockdown protests. And the former Liberal Health Minister Greg Hunt has attacked the states and territories all looking like it's all happening now, for taking unilateral decisions during COVID that were not backed up by science, says Greg, what a farce. The COVID clown show rumbles on, and don't think we've heard the last of it yet. Personally, I believe we need a Royal commission into the abuse of power during COVID, the abuse of power by politicians, scientists, public servants, medical bureaucrats and big farmer. And following that, I believe some of the worst of the COVID clowns should be behind bars. Whereas Paul McCartney would say, sent inside forever.
Speaker 18: Sympence, hyperbol extreme exaggeration, hyperbole.
Speaker 1: Rita Eurovision song contest about.
Speaker 11: Yes, that's been runner and won.
Speaker 7: But so much controversy this year because Israel made the finals and so many of the artists taking part have been horrendous to this poor girl who was booed throughout the performance. She was apparently in tears afterwards. And one of those leading this sort of anti Israel sentiment is the Irish contestant.
Speaker 11: Let's have a let's have a look at her. She thinks she's special. Do you know what makes me special?
Speaker 4: I'm a queer and I'm.
Speaker 11: Well done, Ireland, that's the best you got. But she wasn't all.
Speaker 7: That happy when she heard that Israel had done particularly well.
Speaker 16: I cried with my team.
Speaker 7: What's interesting because with Eurovision there's the jury vote and then there's the audience vote to different countries vote, and it was the audience vote that really boosts the Israeli performer. So I think she finished fifth overall. She was only twelfth after the jury vote, so that tells you something. But hearing Australia, which also participates somehow in Eurovision, it gave its jury votes to that Irish.
Speaker 1: Last classy, classy, let's talk about Waitrose.
Speaker 6: James.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, look this is something here I thought's pretty interesting, and I think it ties in row into an awful lot of stuff you've spoken about on climate and various policies that are coming. They said the era of cheap food is over. This is ahead of a supermarket because of course climbit change is going to make it impossible to have cheap food anymore. This is, of course the great kind of anti human agenda that's worked behind all of this stuff. You know, most people would think cheap food feed people, people don't starve. This is great human civilization flourishing. There's this mentality that cheap food is bad because people get eat we have more people.
Speaker 6: It's terrible. They hate us, they hate us, they hate it, and they hate the poor people. They want the poor people. This stuff for the moment.
Speaker 1: But talking about food or quality food, the good news reader, is to do with the world of Australian cakes, which have a long and proud history.
Speaker 7: Apparently, oh yeah, apparently this is the sort of Bruce Pasco view of history that the ABC has embraced.
Speaker 11: Because apparently our traditions.
Speaker 7: Of cake making stretch back thousands of years. So that's just something else that I didn't know until this new revisionism that that.
Speaker 6: Is just is a recipe?
Speaker 11: Does is there a womanically?
Speaker 1: Yes, a woman's recipe for a woman's weekly recipe for a cake going back.
Speaker 6: Thousands of years? Great stuff.
Speaker 1: Just to quickly want to have a look at these two Irish girls, I think there are rish Are they being quizzed about gaza?
Speaker 6: This is grooming, this is child abuse.
Speaker 2: Have a listen.
Speaker 6: They might be in England.
Speaker 31: Actually, I'm ten years old and I'm supporting Palestine because it's not fair to just literally just kill people for the sake of it. They're saying that they're used, but they aren't because Jewish people some do support Palestine, they're actually Zionists, and that this is a genocide. So you know, why not?
Speaker 6: Can you tell me about the history of Palatine, the.
Speaker 32: Israal Palestine is in nineteen forty eight, do you had made the plan to make Palestine's done Israel's and create the state of Israel, which is not true. By doing this, they kill the Palestinians to make only israel people in that state.
Speaker 6: I dear, I'm.
Speaker 1: Woo for you.
Speaker 6: Happy Mother's Day. And that's it fro outsiders. We'll see you next Sunday. A nine and thanks for watching see it,