Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, everybody to another episode of Code n RL on a Monday. A lot's gone on in the weekend. One team absolutely declared themselves as premiership contenders. We're talking about the Roosters Panthers games, but you cannot forget how good the Warriors are going. There's some other key clashes to break down, including what's going to happen to the Sharks? Are they falling off a cliff? We can't go through an episode without talking about how the Tigers suck. Apologies Tigers fans. Let's get into it for Tima Kado. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm well, How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm very well, thank you. I'm joined as well by Dean Bordog Richie. How are you, mate, Sophie? Yeah, Hi, I am Sophie, thank you. I'm Alex, also known as NRL Soapbox. Well, what a game we had Panthers versus Roosters. It was an absolute, like just incredible match watching these two teams go up against it, two heavyweights. The Roosters deserve that win. They absolutely dominated the Panthers. They beat them at their own game, Bulldog. Are the Roosters now the face to win the comp?
Speaker 3: Yes? I think they are after that performance. It was an elite game of rugby league. It was on a level above anything I've seen this year. We are talking about the best of the best. I wrote last week it'll be an East the West Grand final.
Speaker 1: I put my you.
Speaker 3: Know what's on the line, and I guess after that game I could be justified somewhat in backing up what I had written that they are the two best teams in the competition. The Warriors, obviously we'll discuss a little later on in the show, but right here, right now, after what I witnessed on Thursday night and the quality the intensity of that game, it was absolutely compelling, and even just watching it from my living room when the full time went, I was drained.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean it was a draining contest and like even though the russ you would say, were dominant most of the match, it still looked like Penrith could win with ten seconds to go. Some people were saying that for team I'll throw this on to you that the the Roosters were very fortunate from some relaxed refereeing on the amount of six agains that they gave away. Did you see that they got They got the rubb of the green with the.
Speaker 2: Ref Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's funny because it was a blockbuster top of the ladder clash. Some of the refereeing, if that's what we're going to get in a blockbuster clash, probably is a little bit worrying. There were stuff around disruptors. There was the whether or not DCE had touched the ball and Penrith should have got twenty meter restart, so there were little things like that, But overall, I think the refereeing probably gets.
Speaker 2: A pass mark.
Speaker 4: I don't know where that pass mark is good enough for that kind of game, but you know, for me what sorry, the Roosters, I think the favorites now for the title. I think second behind them is Warriors and I think Penrith have probably slipped to third. You know, there was a lot of talk about what it means for Penrith to lose Isaiahoh, but the Roosters were so good we almost forgot that they won that game without James Tedesco.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is yeah exactly, and this is why I feel like they are the team to beat now because they're just building quite nicely.
Speaker 2: DC is just getting better with every single game.
Speaker 4: I think what he was the scored both tries to sort of stamp his his authority on not only you know that game, but I think on the Risters.
Speaker 3: I'm stunned for team because you're not the first person to say that Penrith have slipped down the pecking order. I cannot believe anyone would have the courage or temerity to push Penrith down that pecking order to third. I understand why he's not there in that game, though, I think we saw a team that was off, no doubt, no doubt. But I can't sit here and go Penrith cut win it. I past seven years, I always said that if I am, but I want to say it again.
Speaker 4: I always said that if Penrith didn't win the twenty four Grand Final for Fisher Harrison Jerome Left, that it would be a while before they won another Grand Final. Proven wrong last year because they had that late season run. Proven wrong again this year because they have been the benchmark for so long. But what you saw, I think in that game they got beaten by the Warriors, the week before beaten by the Roosters. They were ratherless without Isaiaoh and if they don't get Isaiaoh in time for the finals, or at least the prelim. I don't think they can win it. And I think what people miss, you know, I think even Ivan Cleary himself said it wasn't until we've been without Isaiah that we've even learnt things about ourselves in terms of what we miss from him and the biggest thing he does. And people talk about him being a link guy, but he's more than that. He's the guy who make sure Nathan Cleary is in the right spot on the last so they can gain ascendency in that territory battle. There were a few times in that Rooster's game where Nathan was trying to, you know, just drag his team across the line, caught on the fifth making really silly, like characteristic attacking options deep in Russ's territory. I just felt like, and also, and I don't know if you guys agree with this, I feel like they've lost a bit of intimidation factor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I don't feel like they're.
Speaker 4: This big, scary, intimidating team anymore.
Speaker 1: Well so, I think they still should be the favorites, and only because of the legacy of how they've proven to us that they're champions. They still have one of the best players to ever play the game, they still have an amazing four pack. They've got great players, and they're trying to work out their left edge. Who's going to play six. But they're still a very good team. They deserve that respect because, like you said, we keep getting proven wrong with the Panthers. So I do think they but it's.
Speaker 2: Not about disrespecting that.
Speaker 4: It's about I think recognizing that the gap is tighter.
Speaker 1: Than what it's definitely total.
Speaker 4: It's not just like a two horse race anymore. Yeah, got you know teams like the Warriors that are closing.
Speaker 1: That gap, Well, that's what I think. I think that teams have finally worked out the Panthers. So the Panthers playing style is that they going to back themselves in the last twenty minutes. They're just going to wear you down. They're never going to make a mistake, They're going to get feel positioned. They're going to run straight and hard and direct. But like the Roosters showed us that they could go all the way with that, and therefore the Panthers left it too late.
Speaker 4: But also in the last two games, Nathan Cleary did exactly what you were talking about. Tried to get them across the line in that last fifteen ten minutes and he just couldn't do it on his own. And so that's why I.
Speaker 3: Say, let's let's pull it back. Then he went very close in Auckland. He was very close, and they lost last week by six. And what you're saying is right, Like, I get it, And Nathan's role on that side is going to have to change now because yo, he's not there, so he will now have his hands on the ball a lot more. Did he get him home? No, he missed out twice. I get what you're saying, but I'm not going to sit here and say Nathan Cleary can't get him home in a big game, because Nathan's done it time and time again and he's a future mortal. But right here, right now, he went very close twice. Yes, they missed out, but big games are still to come well, and some can't ride him off.
Speaker 1: Some are saying that now the Panthers actual could still have levels to go, like they lost that game against the Roosters, but they could still improve. I think the opposite in terms of I think it's more like the Rusters have finally figured out how to beat Penrith. It's always been a crypto up for Trent Robinson against these Panthers. He cannot beat them, but they beat them at their own game. They were offside a lot, they were pushing the boundaries of in their own defeating their own line, but they did it. That's what Penrith used to do. So I think I think we can say that the Panthers are still a very good team, but we just need to be respecting the Roosters. They are generally a title contender. Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news Kernella's fans. I recently had just said that you were premiership contenders and I pull it back. I'm like bulldog taking back my opinion on who the premiership contenders are because I think for the Sharks are going to fall off a cliff. Brayden Trindle is instrumental into how this team performs. This is not a knock on Niko Hines, but he definitely is playing more like the six in the team and Trindle is the general. And now that they've lost their general and they had that abysmal up against the Dragons last week, they're two on the skid. That wouldn't mean much except we're trying to assess these guys as a team that can win the comp. They have an easy run home. But I think the Sharks right now they're falling off the cliff if they cannot get it sorted this week and start to look like a team that can beat quality opposition. I just think the Sharks in two weeks, that's all. It's taken from being one of the most exciting teams in the comp to now we're going it's only Roosters, Warriors and Panthers. Can the Sharks do it? Bulldog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going to write them off yet. I don't think they're off the cliff as you put it. I think they're standing on the edge and the rocks underneath are just starting to crumble. But look they're still a high quality side. Obviously, two games that they've lost in a row have been against weaker sides. Yeah, that would obviously be a deep concern because we know historically unless you finished top four then you are up against it to win this in our Royal Premiership. Now, Braden Trimmill obviously did his shoulder screwing that try on the weekend. He won't have surgery, it'll be rehabbed. But we don't know when he's going to be back. So how long is a piece of string and how long he going to be missing for? Because when he's not there, they are a different side. I think it pulls Nico back a little bit as well. A Trindle's contribution this year I think has been absolutely outstanding, and for him to be missing for god knows how long it does pull him right back. Can they win the comp? No? Does it do? I still think they can cause a few headaches in the finals.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Do you even if they'd finished top four? You don't think they can win the comp?
Speaker 3: I've sat from the start. I don't think Kronla can win the comp. No, there's just a missing jigsaw of that club, and I've said it repeatedly. Look is it a soft underbelly? Probably a bit unfair to say that, but there's something missing there that they get to prelims and they get to finals consistently. I think over the last five or ten years they are number two behind Melbourne Storm. So they are an incredibly successful club. But it's not about being successful, it's about winning premierships and they just can't see you get there, and it must try. Fitz he mad as well because he's an elite coach. Look, they might come back and bite me on the backside of those comments, but right here, right now, you've asked me a question.
Speaker 1: I don't think that can win. And the reputation of Fitzi when he's been leading this kernela Sharks team, is that one of the most unbelievable regular season teams in the competition. And that's again happened this season. They were on an unbelievable streak. My argument is that I don't even think it's the soft underbelly. I just think Braiden Trindle's that important. I think without braid and Trindle, they lose a key cog in their team. It puts an unbelievable amount more scrutiny and pressure on Nico Hines, and I think he flourishes when more of that attention goes on to Trindle. So, Fatima, do you think they can do it without Trindle?
Speaker 2: It just depends on how long Trindle is out for.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, Fitzi spoke after the game the Raiders loss and said, you know, I thought Nico did step up. He had to play what seventy four minutes without him. You probably look at the result and you think, well, no, he didn't. And it was interesting because he said I thought Nico did stand up. It was the guys around him that didn't capitalize on the opportunities Nico created. The reality is Bradon Trindle is the key guy.
Speaker 2: He's not a cog. He is the cog.
Speaker 4: And whether Nikohines likes it or not, he's the highest paid player at the club. He's the one who wears the number seven, and the attention is all going to turn on him. And the problem is again and not knocking Nico, is that the knock on him has been that he's not the guy in clutch moments. So and he's about to be tested because we don't know when Trindle is going to be back. We don't know whether it's week one of the finals, whether it's a pre lim if they make it that far. So anything that happens from here on in, you know, Nicohines needs to be prepared that it's going to fall on his shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I was a shark sent I'd be feeling that frustration. They finally got it dialed in. I generally it looks like they might have had the hardest draw on the comp when you go back to how many difficult teams they've played over the season. So they're clearly were proving doubt is wrong and we can't beat great teams. But to lose Trindle is it's not even about Nico, it's just actually, like you said, he is the cock. It's Trindle that's getting the troops around. It's Trendle doing the kicking. It's Trindled getting taking the scrutiny and pressure, and so Nick is just able to focus on his footy. I think it's really worrying for the Sharks.
Speaker 3: I think the narrative will change in the next three weeks. They've got a pretty soft draw Titans, Eels, Storm, so they could quite conceivably go into the finals having won three straight. But that may also mask in deficiencies which are growing within that side.
Speaker 1: But we were also saying two weeks ago, like, oh my gosh, they've got five easy sides to go into the finals, and they've stumbled on the first two games. So the Sharks have to turn it around. They're going to have to turn it around without trendle. Speaking of teams that have fallen off a cliff, none has fallen further than the Brisbane Broncos. That was an abysmal performance. You could see it in Michael McGuire's postmatch press conference. I think he said something like, I'm usually cordial in these things, and we saw more of the real Michael maguire, the angry one, the frustrated one. He hammered his team. He talked about not having pride in the badge Bulldog. Do you think the Broncos are playing with pride right now?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. It's been a diabolical collapse this year. And I hate to say it because it's probably the worst thing you can say about a football side is that they've given up. And I think that they have waived the white flag. And I don't think there's any more sinister thing you can say about a side or a player that they've actually given up in their heart and in their soul, and I think this Bronco side has just done that. They have given up the ghost and it's the worst thing, not only for any side, but particularly for the Brisbane Broncos, and particularly under a coach like Michael Maguire, who has his reputation of having such a hardened, tough view of life how his team should perform, and for them to be so soft ineffectual has been absolutely stunning to watch from an outsider. But from the inside, they aren't playing for themselves. They aren't playing for their club, they aren't playing for their coach, and they aren't playing for their fans. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 1: And if I was a Broncos fan, I would be furious at the players. I'd be furious that my team that I followed, that I've supported, that we're champions last season, have put in such an abysmal effort, not only last game but the entire season. Like it's just so disappointing to see them slide so much. Unless you hate the Broncos, probably Finns fans love it, Fatima. If when we look at the Broncos, what should they do for the rest of the season. Should they blood youth or do they need to you know, honor Adam Reynolds all that kind of stuff? Where should Madge go? Here? Where do you think you'll go?
Speaker 4: If you'd asked me a couple of weeks ago, I would have said Yep, it's about time that we see some of the young guys like Antonio Verhoven and Philip Coates and those kinds of guys. Now after that game against the Warriors, and it's almost like Madge has no option but to pick those same guys again and get them to prove that they do actually give a shit, that they actually care about the jerzy, that they care about the club, that they care about the fans.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I part of me says, maybe what.
Speaker 4: They need is an injection of youth and hunger and guys, you know, young kids who have spent their whole lives coming through that system idolizing the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Chance to put the.
Speaker 4: More senior guys on show and show them what they can produce in the jumper that you know, their own coach is saying they're not respecting.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, it's a tough one for mat.
Speaker 3: Let them go out there and fix it, well, that's what I mean to them. Let them go out there and show a bit of pride. And I don't want to throw kids into a side that's got no confidence either. That's not fair either.
Speaker 1: It's all right to say, oh blood the kids.
Speaker 3: That's a shit side at the moment, and you throw kids in there destroys them. So that's not the answer. Get them on their ass, get them back out there and say you don't fix it, you've dug the hole. Dig yourself out of it.
Speaker 1: And because they've done this before the Broncos, where they have put a young player into the halves, I think Tom did and had like one win in his first fifteen games at the Broncos. Can you imagine how much and he saw how much that crushed him. He had to go to North Queens and then to get his confidence back. I'm with your bulldog. Maybe the player. There's so much seniority in experience in this team. It's unacceptable where they found themselves. Like the player. You can blame the coach, you can blame all the things that have happened, but senior players need to take responsibilities because some of these players are having the worst season they've ever had. Yeah, and if you look at that game and you go, okay, right, the Broncos were crap, but the Warriors were amazing. The forward pack. The Warriors forward pack was scary and this is not a small pack. They're coming up against We've got Haarsen there, We've got Willison, we've got Carrigan. This is an intimidating pack that they just absolutely dominated. And even when Metcalf went down, they didn't skip a beat. They just kept powering through. For Timar, I'll throw this one to you. The Warriors have the best forward pack in the comp And can they go all the way?
Speaker 4: Ah, if you're going on form, I feel like it'd be pretty close.
Speaker 2: So and can they go all the way? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Like the more I watch them, the more I'm convinced of just how well drilled they are. It's like a plug in, plug in, plugging, plug out, plug in or you know, yep, and we've seen that, like Sanel Harris. Tavito is their fourth choice halfback on the weekend and he comes in and.
Speaker 2: He does his job.
Speaker 4: You know, tomorrow Mardin is still a week away, so we're not going to see him this week.
Speaker 2: It might mean that we see Jet Cleary.
Speaker 4: Know, Luke Canson's the other option there, especially if he wants to keep Sane Harris to bed at seven. But the point is it doesn't matter who it is, whether it's Jet Cleary or whether it's Luke Canson. They're still going to be as good as they you know, are with their first choice halves. Yeah, I mean their pack just sort of keeps getting better with every single week. I don't think the outside backs are getting enough credit because of how well their forward pack has been going. I mean Dallen with Tennezelesniak could talk about guys winding back the clock, like how good is he every single week? Loffi cart Pereerra couldn't get a start at the Titans. I just I just I watch him play, and I wonder what is Josh Hadda thinking watching You know, Loffi car Perera, just three juveniles is in a real career.
Speaker 2: They're just exciting, They're.
Speaker 4: Energetic, and they were everything that the Broncos weren't on the weekend. You know, they were just there was that camaraderie. You can tell they like each other, you can tell they like their coach, you can tell they're connected, and they were everything that the Broncos weren't.
Speaker 1: We think you know that because it was in their post match press conference as one of the players, that's why you guys going so well, And he says it's unbelievably clear what everyone's role is to do. So I think this says this gives it to a lot of credit to the Warrior's coaching staff, is that it's not just they have these great players across the park, because like you mentioned, there are some players who couldn't even get a start in a bottom place team. It's the system that Webster has implemented and the confidence that he's given the players that means I generally believe this. It doesn't matter who are in the halves for the Warriors, the forwards, and the clarity of game plan means that the team can just do their job and get the results. What have you made of the Warriors?
Speaker 3: Oh, highly impressive, No doubt. They've actually shocked me to some degree. I didn't think they were this good. I say that respectfully. Of course. I still am a believer though that they have to have the two home finals, yeah, to make the Grand Final. I don't think they can come to Sydney win twice, but you go to Mount Smart twice, I think they are start winding them in on your topeboard immediately. But look, whether they can get to that top two. We'll find out the next three weeks quite clearly. But look, if if they can get there, they're in up to their next If they can't get there, I think they come back a pig.
Speaker 1: And that seems a good shout. Like if the Warriors are finishing that top two and do get that home final, they're a very high chance of making the Grand Final and then it's anyone's game.
Speaker 3: The Premium Final too. Yeah, if they win that first final at home, yes, and then get the Premium Finals, which is also at home, So that's two big games at home.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to play for for them. And when you talk about there's been a lot of teams that have been hammered by injury and have ended up with poor seasons. The Tigers have used that excuse, The Eels have used that excuse, manly have used that excuse. The Warriors have lost several first team players and they're in the top four in the competition. So whatever they're doing down there, it's working. And congratulations to Andrew Webster in the team. Well, I can tell you it. I'd rather be if I was a Tigers or Dragons fan, and it would not be the Tigers, folks. The Tigers suck again. That Dragons have just secured another victory to begin the impossible climb up the ladder to avoid the Wooden Spoon. But even if they get it, Dragons fans are going to take so much encouragement out of the fact that their team's playing with pride, their teams trying, they're getting wins, and it's a great spring board for next year with the recruitment that their club has done for Tima. Can the Dragons get off the bottom of the table?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess it depends on what happens to other teams above them. I mean, there are people talking about the Broncos finishing last depending on how that.
Speaker 2: All shakes out.
Speaker 4: So all I know is that I just I can't imagine what Dragons fans are feeling like at the moment, considering and I know they're still at the bottom of the table, but they've come so far since the start of the year, since you know, Shane Flanagan departying or being sacked, whatever you want to call it, it's almost you know, Yeah, when you look at the way they're competing, the way that Dean Young's got them all buying in the players coming in next year, there's no reason why they can't challenge for a top eight spot next year. I think actually that's going to be one of Dean Young's hardest challenges is because it is going to be something not ructions, but there is going to be some changes. So he's building this camaraderie, this competitive nature with this group of guys who quite a few of them are not going to be part of what is happening next year. So you know, how do you manage those new guys coming in that you're not that you keep that momentum going. But if you're a Tigers fan, I don't know. I mean Benji Marshall's face and Joam Lowist face at that press conference after the game said it all, I don't know where you.
Speaker 2: Go from there.
Speaker 1: Who would you rather be a fan base for? Right now?
Speaker 3: Would you rather the Dragons?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They got a lot to look forward to that Young Pak got a great recruitment drive which will arrive next year. At Dean Young looks like he's enjoying the confidence that the club's put in him. I think good times lie ahead for Saints. As for the Tigers, are honestly don't know where to go. Yep, we've said at time and again this year. How many times do we have to say the Tigers are going poor? And they are. They've lost eight in a row. Now I think they might have won like two and fourteen games, because they won five of their first seventh. So it's literally been one of the great marses of a club which showed so much promise. Mind you, early on, I was never.
Speaker 1: A believer dogs, never believed in the Tiger.
Speaker 3: When I say that, Alex, I don't mean that in a rude way. I was just not prepared to jump on the Tiger's bandwagon and say, are they're in top top four? They don't have the roster. They never had the roster, so they're never going to get there, and they haven't got there. Where they go for next year? I don't know. Some are saying bulldog, they don't know. I had some answers. I just don't, you know what. I'm drained. I don't know what to say anymore.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, because that's exactly what Benji Marshall said in the post match that after everything that's gone on, after all the headlines, all the contract stuff, Dromelier, Adam Dewey, plus they have had injuries and the rest of it. He just said they're mentally I don't know it, not checked out, but just mentally fatigued. And you can see it in how they're playing. There was very low energy on the weekend. And to be honest, if you're already that low and you can understand why they're that low, I can't see how Benji Marshall is going to get them up with the Roosters. And when you think about what the Roosters did to the Cowboys a couple of weeks ago, I worry it could be another blood bath.
Speaker 3: Yea, look, I agree with that, but it's not necessarily Benji's job to get those boys up. They are professional footballs. They are on big money these days. They're on fifteen times more than the average bike out in the street cleaning or working on a jackcammer. They've got to get that themselves, get themselves ready up here. That's part of being a professional, elite athlete. Yes, it's the coach's job to a point. Then it comes on to you. You've got to prepare yourself and if they're not doing that well, then there's something badly wrong inside the minds of those players. It's on them. It's on them to get themselves ready and prepared.
Speaker 1: The only positive sign is that they did at least put in the effort to try and claw back that result. But overall the Tigers the last few weeks have looked effortless. And I don't mean effortless like Benji Marshall two thousand and five, where he's so good at what he does, it looks effortless. I mean effortless like I saw Taruva jam In on the wing walking get missus march line break happens and he's kind of jogging around looking like what's going on? There just hasn't been the discipline, drive and determination from these Tigers. Now. Tigers fans will say that dean bulldog Richie cursed them when he wrote that article about them swearing and being unsavory on the hill, and there may be some truth to that Bulldog.
Speaker 3: No, you know what, I actually like the Tigers. I love even the joint venture clubs that form the Tigers Western Balmain being an old bike, you know, there's something to love about the Tigers, and they've got a great fan base. They keep turning up. These Tigers fans, I don't know what drives him to go each week. But God love them, I magine if they started winning. But you know what, there's nothing I see this year that prompts me to say next year is going to be any better? Where conversely, what I see in the dragons this year does brought me to think good times lie ahead.
Speaker 1: All right, now, it's something for our BS Messages of the week where we hear from you, the fans. What's got you wound up, what's pissing you off? What do you want to let us know about that you think is b s firstly, and I'm with you on this one, Abby from Sydney. To know Crichton knew exactly what he was doing running into the ref. Everyone could see it except the bunker. Apparently your thoughts, Bulldog.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think he knew what he was doing. I mean, only Stephen Crichton really knows. So we're all just guessing and we're all surmising. But if you look at it closely, he went the wrong way. He went toward the referee. He collided with the ref which was actually going in the opposite direction to the south player.
Speaker 1: Wasn't hubnah?
Speaker 3: And I think he did deliberately, but it's gamesmanship. But is it also gone across the line. And I think he should have been charged by the Match Review Committee, and I think he should have been told to go on front a judiciary hearing you cannot touch the referee. We know that. I pretend you did a story about this in the Tackle this morning saying that previous players that have touched the referee have been outed. And I think Crichton should have been at least charged. Sent him down to the the NRL and to see what he says to a judiciary panel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the thing is it doesn't take much to copper charge because the NRL is adamant about this zero contact incidental. Otherwise, we've seen situations where people have been charged for accidental contact. Lehi Hyperwaide was the last guy. I think this most recent one where he pushed the ref out of the way, but he was trying to defend and it wasn't in an aggressive or malice way. The referee just happened to be in front of the ball carrier and he he copped a week for that. So again we can't say definitively what Crichton's intent was. But when you look at the replays.
Speaker 1: It would be.
Speaker 4: Enough for the mattribute to committee to go okay, maybe he does have some explaining to do. At a minimum, like you said, explain yourself.
Speaker 1: I think the games and ship from Crichton was brilliant. I think he's a very intelligent player. But every other player that's contacted the ref has been charged. That was a really good one, Aby.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Okay, we hear from Tim. Now I'll throw this one to you, Fatima. And this relates to when were talking about before with the Broncos blooding young young players. Why do coaches continue to play washed up players when the season is done. They need to get experience into young kids. That's from Tim Inmanly.
Speaker 4: I wish Tim would have given some examples of who he thinks washed up players are.
Speaker 1: You have to say it, yeah, no, why do you think Adam Reynolds is washed up?
Speaker 2: Look? I do agree with what Bulldogs said.
Speaker 4: You don't want to throw them young players to the Wolves, But at the same time, if they're part of their future, I still feel like, why not blood them, give them a taste of NFL. It's not like an end or b or They're not you know, not relying on them to turn around a season, to save a season, the rest of it, but give fans a.
Speaker 2: Bit of a taste of some hope about what's to come.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it, and it could work.
Speaker 1: But then that was the Tiger strategy at the end of last year and we thought, Okay, that'll be pretty good. Benji's got some experience into seeing young kids, and look how that's going. Tim, Thanks again. We'll see you next week.