Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jason Louren. Clint's here as well, and so as this man.
Speaker 2: We've been chomping at the bits for our next guest, a defender from North Melbourn. Contents of the show, Charlie comment, Hello, I.
Speaker 3: Really like them. You can play as much as them as you want. I'm happy with them.
Speaker 4: Do you wish you got something like that as you ran out on the field? But don't they do that with basketball players, like one by one they all get their own song or their own intro.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 3: We started doing a bit of that. They do with an intro they count us into our numbers. But the new thing we've got is his goal songs.
Speaker 6: So you do because you long do that as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the Lioness.
Speaker 1: What's your song?
Speaker 3: So I've got as the riff kicks into the hollies, what's a long cool woman in a black dress.
Speaker 6: And alone?
Speaker 5: You think, Yeah, it's it's older tray.
Speaker 1: Do you hear it? Do you hear it or no?
Speaker 5: I've never kicked going.
Speaker 1: I was gathering song.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't just be for the goal kickers, though, like it should be for you take.
Speaker 6: An amazing mark, like you save a goal at the other end.
Speaker 3: It's not fair.
Speaker 6: It's the forwards that the forward.
Speaker 5: Game, isn't it. Unfortunately?
Speaker 2: Shame all right, So what was the wash up from the weekend for the lads. Yeah, it was a bit of a bit of a bad one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't great.
Speaker 3: We've had a really good eight week so it was a little bit disappointing to go down the Long Sesson and lose by that much of the Hawks, but the Hawks the quality outfit and they play really good footy. Having a good season, yeah, having a great season and they played great footy down Lon Sesson. But yeah, we'll have to review that game and come back stronger this week and it's a massive week for the football club.
Speaker 5: We've got our.
Speaker 3: Centenary celebration at Marvel Stadium, so one hundred years of history in the v and AFL. So yeah, we've got the Western Bulldogs on Thursday night and we really want to put on a good show and hopefully win that game for US porters and certain.
Speaker 1: Will they bring back some club legends, no doubt.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, there'll be a big celebration.
Speaker 6: Oh football clubs love doing that. Who are the big legend?
Speaker 7: Premiership Union Sam Kekevich. You'll be there.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 6: Will actually he won't on your fork.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's been a bit of controversy in the.
Speaker 3: Lead up the Sam played in the nineteen seventy five Grand Final team inaugural premiership and yeah, unfortunately Sam won't be at the celebration.
Speaker 5: We'd love to have him there, but there.
Speaker 3: Was a bit of controversy with the seventy five team sharing the premiership function with our a fl W team. But this is a celebration of our full club one hundred year history. The W team are a massive part of that.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, who else North Melbourne legend, who else is there?
Speaker 3: Wayne Carey will be there. We've got some big names Cross Glendan.
Speaker 6: You've had some controversy with the players.
Speaker 7: We are we have, but is he allowed that?
Speaker 4: Charlie?
Speaker 1: Will anybody be there?
Speaker 3: She'll be there, Way will be there. Will be a big out of our celebrations as well. He's he's been a big.
Speaker 5: Part of the club. We've got some big names. Drew Peach will be.
Speaker 3: There, Harvey, Adam Simpson, Adam Simpson, Wayne Chimblebush, the name a.
Speaker 7: Few did the Frank the Tak.
Speaker 5: Celebration that was big elimination, really really amazing.
Speaker 2: Hey, we've got a We've got a caller on the line who wants to ask you a question.
Speaker 7: Love it, Let's do it now? Can I say good morning to Leo? Is your nephew?
Speaker 6: It is Leo le Hello.
Speaker 5: Hey Leo, how are you? It's Charlie.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, now Leo is a big North Melbourne fan. Leo, You've got a big question to ask, Charlie. Who is your favorite player?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: What's the question?
Speaker 1: Can I have a grand.
Speaker 6: I just sheld?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, good question, Leo. Now it's getting better.
Speaker 3: I fractured against West Coast and I think I'm a big chance to play this weekend. So hopefully I can get up and play against the Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 5: You can watch me on TV.
Speaker 1: Leo, you actually asked more intelligent questions and you're.
Speaker 4: Hey, Leo, Leo, who's your favorite person on the phone right now?
Speaker 6: Charlie or Uncle Clint.
Speaker 7: Le calling Leo.
Speaker 5: He's such a cute Yeah, he's such a cute. Best Charlie out.
Speaker 1: It was like, can you come and host a birthday come to the school?
Speaker 5: I am a man our free birthday parties.
Speaker 6: For get a video for him? So we can take it to show and tell.
Speaker 1: At least, so you're a chance to play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really think I am. I had I played against Carlton. I was only thirteen days post fracture, so I was pretty sore and I had a really big contest early and I was I was probably playing on one arm for most So I had last week off and I'm feeling I'm feeling pretty good, So I have to pass the fitness tested trained on Tuesday to play.
Speaker 6: Always You've got a knee to the shoulder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, direct knee straight to my shoulder blade and put a crack in it. So I have a bit of bones lifted off off the top of my shoulder blade and it's kind of protruding a little bit.
Speaker 5: So press.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always a risky question to ask. But how's the how's the missus?
Speaker 5: Very good? I made sure not to bring her in this time. Still going strong? Yeah, all still going strong.
Speaker 3: You've been in the confidential Inherit star only strengthen our relationship, so has it. Speaking of congratulations to Quin what I been Melbourne's ninth most eligible bachelor.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Come across my desk though, I'm pretty happy.
Speaker 6: Do you have a desk, Charlie, lots.
Speaker 5: Of lots of lots of good InFocus coming across that.
Speaker 1: We're trying to work How how long has your relationship been going.
Speaker 5: Now we'd be six and a half seven months.
Speaker 7: It's very strong, Jason.
Speaker 4: I heard you play White Wedding Men. Stop it, We'll stop it.
Speaker 5: To stop it. I'm checking out, go.
Speaker 6: It, Okay, I can get around here, gimme.
Speaker 1: St Lauren loves a radio proposal, so make sure you're doing.
Speaker 7: Charlie.
Speaker 2: Can we talk hangars? Yes, there was a guy playing for Blackburn at the weekend. You might have seen him. He joined us on the show a little earlier, Jace.
Speaker 7: Yes he did.
Speaker 1: His name is Daniel Wood. He's been all over Instagram.
Speaker 7: What's it been like a bit of a whirlwind.
Speaker 8: It's been absolutely, absolutely ridiculous, mate. I've typically got a couple of hundred followers on Instagram and the only people I talked to missus and your parents and a couple of mates, and it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: Have seen him on the Today Show? Who's on Fox Footy? My favorite bit of this story though, was how many weeks earlier and what happened to him?
Speaker 2: He tried to take a hangar, a cut like a fortnight ago and he landed badly, didn't take the hangar, can cussed broken nose and.
Speaker 5: He's doubled down.
Speaker 2: He's doubled down the year. So what did you make of the at the grab?
Speaker 3: I honestly think it could be the best mark I've ever seen. The only one I've got above it is Gary Morecrofts in the square on Brad Johnson, where I think it's one at Marvel and yeah extends fully off the back. But this is it's one of the biggest marks I've ever seen.
Speaker 7: Hope set in a car really funny you get off the ground.
Speaker 3: When I played Ford, I could jump and mark was probably one would I couldn't kick a goal. I think I kicked four goals eight in my six or seven games off before, so I wasn't accurate. But I could take a mark, so I'd love to do that one day.
Speaker 1: You're already up there in height, mate. Hey Charlie coming for the Roses on the air with us. Tickets for North Melbourne's centenary game is happening. You can go to ticketmaster dot com to grab all your tickets. Good luck for the weekend, mate, Hopefully we'll see you out there as well.
Speaker 3: Jay, Thanks guys, Jason, Lauren, wake up feeling good.
Speaker 6: Follow them on the socials, Yeah,