Speaker 1: On Skorne Lives Austrodia. This is the Wader Panale Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehe Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Danikiti Giorgio. Coming up tonight.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden gives his final address to the nation, but focuses on climate change.
Speaker 3: Coochher Garda will join us.
Speaker 2: Darren Grimes on why the UK government wants to shut down free speech at local pubs. A French woman is scammed out of almost a million dollars after thinking she was dating Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: Kinsey Schofield will tell us.
Speaker 2: What happened and of course left he's losing earing, including the latest critical update from the LA Fire Department.
Speaker 4: My name is Captain Jennifer Wilcox. My pronouns are she Her. I am a Caucasian female.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosher Garda Kosher, Thank you for joining me. I want to start tonight with Joe Biden's farewell address to the nation. To me, it was more like a drivel to the nation. Thank goodness, it's about to come to an end. But firstly, he warns that an oliarchy is taking shape in America.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 5: Today, An oligarchy is taking shape in America of extreme wealth, power and influence. That literally threads our entire democracy are basic rates and freedoms and a fair shot for everyone to get ahead. We see the consequences all across America, and we've seen it before.
Speaker 3: But this was the most baffling to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, this was meant to be his final address to the nation, and what does he choose to go on a tangent about climate change being the cause of the California wildfires.
Speaker 5: So much is a stake right now. The existential threat of climate change has never been clear. Just look across the country from California to North Carolina. That's why I sign the most significant climate and clean energy law ever ever in the history of the world, and the rest of the world is trying to model it. Now.
Speaker 3: What was he thinking?
Speaker 2: Is that the best he can come up with, given that this was a final farewell speech to the nation.
Speaker 6: You know, in some ways, Danika was fitting because it really punctuates just what his entire presidency has come to be known as and what I think the history books are going to cast it as in terms of just the weakness, the cognitive decline, poor execution of things like the Afghanistan withdrawal in his final weeks in office, of raging inferno in Los Angeles. Yes, he's not directly responsible for a governance in California, but it still is his party that's in charge there. And then this thing just sort of brings that to light again that this is who he was and is and will be remembered. As You make a good point too, that usually final addresses are meant to be big picture for the history book, something that when Americans look back on it in twenty fifty one hundred years, it makes sense about this point in time and history that we're in. You usually don't go for tactical comments like that, but you know, I guess he did. And for many people on the left, climate change is this big picture idea and they just can't seem to let go of it. And that's where he decided to reap that in.
Speaker 2: Looks if it's just very bizarre, as he says, it's meant to be a big picture, that's not big picture. He then also spoke about the abuse of power, including through the courts in America.
Speaker 5: Have a listened whether we show the courage or stand up to the abuse of power, or we yield to it. I know, the believing in the idea of America means respecting the institutions govern a free society, the Presidency, the Congress, the courts.
Speaker 3: Kosher how very odd considering the Department of Justice did just that.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think that is classic projection. And you know, the reality is, as we know, Trump won this election in a landslide, and a big issue in it was that that he was seen as you know, some could call him a martyr, some could call him a victim of judicial prosecution and persecution. Really everybody knows that the Biden Justice Department went after Trump, went after j Sixers, went after all sorts of other ordinary Americans, while being asleep at the wheel for other very legitimate cases where prosecutoral actions should have been brought and wasn't brought. So I think it's this classic projection. And there are still the die hard people and the left who don't see it that way, and they see Trump and his supporters as very, very guilty. Maybe he's just speaking to them, but by and large, based on the results of the last election, that whole premise has been resoundingly rejected and it's a little bit rich coming from him to say that, but I think their talking line and they're going to keep repeating it till the bitter end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that very very clear.
Speaker 2: Now, look, the incoming Secretary of State for Donald Trump's second term, Marco Rubio, has given quite a big boost to the Orcus Agreement ahead of the inauguration.
Speaker 7: This is what he said, I'd like to hear your thoughts on UCUS, the importance thereof and getting this thing moving.
Speaker 8: It's something that I think you're going to find very strong support for in this administration. We can leverage the power of these partnerships with allies two three countries in some cases and others to reach outcomes and objectives such as creating a geopolitical and strategic balance in the end of Pacific region and beyond Kosher.
Speaker 2: How important is this endorsement of ORCUS and what will that mean under a second Trump administration?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 6: Yes? I think you know, those were pretty clearly spoken words by the incoming Secretary of State there, and if you just step back, you know Trump's worldview, there's two or three guiding principles for it that are pretty clear by now in terms of how he views foreign policy. One is America first, So insofar as any deal puts American citizens in American national interests first, he will be in favor of it.
Speaker 3: This seems to fit that.
Speaker 6: Mold two is one of his signature issues as China, and he's very hawkish and bullish in terms of how he thinks of China and wants to handle China economically, militarily, and otherwise, and this obviously seems to fit into that as well. And through simplicity, Team Trump has never been a big fan of these big, convoluted multilateral deals in general in terms of foreign policy and even domestically big bills, and this one being, as Mark Rubio there said, between three countries sort of easier to get your head around it. It's a little bit more straightforward. It is strategically important for China, and as of now, just given the location of Australia and that and as well as the rule of the UK and this one hundred year plus alliance between these three countries, it does put American interest first, and as long as it continues to do that, it is something that I expect they will continue to support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I mean, it certainly seems to be going in that direction. But that's a big that's a big, strong indication that the Trump administration is happy with this agreement. Now, the Prime Minister Anthony Alberzi, he's indicated that he may not meet President elect Donald Trump until the second half of this year.
Speaker 3: I have a listen.
Speaker 9: The last time the coalition in government during Donald Trump's residency for four years, President Trump wasn't able to visit Australia during that period. In the discussion that I had with him, I mde it clear that he would all be welcome here Kosher.
Speaker 2: You know, we know Albo once said that he was scared of Trump, so he's probably running a mile in the other direction.
Speaker 3: He's of course.
Speaker 2: Sending Penny Wong to the inauguration. He should have been there himself. But why do you think he's seems to be desperately putting off meeting with Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Funnier words have not have rarely been spoken. You know, if he said that that he's afraid of Trump, that's probably not what you want to be projecting as a leader of any country.
Speaker 9: Who knows.
Speaker 6: I mean, he obviously is a little bit in battled right now. He's got a domestic election potentially coming up, and the heat is certainly picking up between the opposition and him over here, so he's trying to balance and juggle dealing with that with obviously new leadership change with the US. I think a savvy political move would be to figure out how to weave the two together in a way that helps him symbolically, optically, and even in terms of policy, maybe a couple of policy wins that he could get. But I don't know. Maybe he's his calculus is that that's too difficult or maybe untenable, and he's sort of seeing what he needs to say saying that the US president would be welcome herea well, of course he would be, but not going beyond that and kind of outsourcing it to Penny Wong while he focuses on his reelection situation back home.
Speaker 2: I mean, sure, there's a federal election coming up, but you know, you've got to meet with the leader of the free world. He should have he should have been going to this inauguration. I think it's a disgrace that he's not there. I'm not sure what Penny Wong is going to achieve over in the United States, but look now, all of our viewers will remember this viral moment between Jill Biden and Donald Trump looking very chummy, i'd say, very cozy at the reopening of the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris last year. But now Jill Biden has revealed what the pair were actually chatting about in that moment.
Speaker 3: To quote her, to quote Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I had a good meeting with your husband in the Oval office. That's what Trump said to Jill on the night. Yes, Jill replied to Trump. Because you're both talkers. I thought it was quite funny. Clearly they aren't enemies after all.
Speaker 6: So much in this so you know, these moments, whether it's this swan or Jimmy Carter's funeral service the other day, they the reading into people who are sworn enemies in public life and then engage in these pleasantries and niceties and are so nice with.
Speaker 3: The small talk.
Speaker 6: Has been just a fun, sort of full time sport for a lot of people. This was a moment that went viral. President Trump even leveraged it when he launched his two hundred dollars fragrance on the back of that, which was funny and I think it just shows that all those accusations of you know, he's a threat to democracy, he's an orange hitler. You know the country is going to die if he comes in. Obviously were not true. They never believed it, and I just feel bad for any of their supporters, Biden supporters or Obama supporters who maybe on some level actually believed it that the whole country is going to fall into the hands of an orange hitler. What are they thinking probably when they see these niceties. Now that's the only one I worry about them, But for everybody else, it just proves what we all know, which is that politics are so much about theatrics, and underneath the theatrics, it doesn't the things they see in public often don't mean much.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, spot on, And you're right though, I mean, he was never a threat to democracy after all, was he? Despite the Biden's insistence, despite the Obamas of the world, They went on and on, and really they're all chummy underneath the thinking. You're right there now, just domestically for a moment till MPs are reluctant to single out Anthony Alberizi for escalating his personal attacks against Peter Dutton for being nasty, which I've got to say is quite fascinating because these independents campaigned on a platform to restore integrity and respect to politics, but they're now calling for an end to mud slinging and personal insults in public debate. Well, kosher, there's only been some mud slinging, and so far it's come from labor. They have gone after Peter Dutton for for the last month in particular, they're obsessed with Peter Dutton. I just wonder why won't these tills come out and say, Anthony Albinesy put it to rest. Could they perhaps need Anthony Abbinesi in the event of a minority?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 6: I'm sure political expediency and calculations such as the one you just laid out are factoring in for sure. I also think that, you know, for the Teals, if you're in such a minority where you're sort of a symbolic vote or some call them a protest vote, or maybe tactically they can advance a policy agenda on the margins here and there, but they're not anybody that really have true weight in Parliament and in the electoral system. It's kind of easy for them to stay above the fray. Yes, it's a laudable goal. We all would love it if we lived in a world with no personal insults, but we live in the real world where politics is a rough and tumble sport. It's only getting more so by the day all around the world, and if somebody punches you, you should be willing and able to punch back twice as hard. So I think some of it it's sort of they're sitting in a safe on a safe perch over there politically and symbolically, so it's easy for them to say that that, hey, you know, be nice, but it just doesn't work that way when you're actually fighting for real votes and a real chance at gaining the majority.
Speaker 2: Fair point, but I think it's going to be a dirty campaign between now and the federal election, if this is anything to go by. COACHHAGARDA nice to catch up. Thanks very much for joining me on the show this evening. Joining me now is gb New's host Darren Grimes. Darren, great to be with you. Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening. I want to start with the grooming gang scandal, where of course thousands of girls were raped by Pakistani men for decades in the UK, but it was covered up by authorities out of fear of being called racist, and clearly multiculturalism and political correctness were apparently more important than the safety of girls and women. Darren, this is such a big scandal, a huge cover up.
Speaker 3: Yet UK Labor is.
Speaker 2: Refusing an inquiry, which just seems to be appalling because it appears as though that there is a lack of willingness to get to the bottom of how something like this could have occurred.
Speaker 3: What does it say about the powers that be over there?
Speaker 1: So you're absolutely spot on. Great to be with you, by the way, but look, this is the biggest cover up, the biggest political scandal certainly of my lifetime, but I would argue of the last century as well. There's a poll out this week by gb News showing that actually most Britons agree that there's been a cover up, an egregious cover up of the highest order, and that actually, more importantly, it's still going on today.
Speaker 5: I e.
Speaker 1: That backs up the need for a national inquiry right now. I think ultimately the lack of political will behind an inquiry by our labor government is pretty simple to explain. They can't bring themselves to actually admit that they've made a disastrously wrong call for half a century, and they won't admit. They can't bring themselves to admit that their multi cultural dream is more like a nightmare. Right, It ported attitude from places like Pakistan that hate women's rights, they hate gay rights, they hate trans rights, everything that they on the left claim to be champions of. So they it's an admission that to admit they were wrong would mean confessing that they are complicit in one of the most horrifying scandals that the country has ever known and still knows today. That's what explains it all. It's a cowardice. It's a political cowardice, and we ain't going to see any action on the part of the Labor Party because it was them half a century ago that actually put these policies in place, that brought these people here. That's the answer.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just so highly concerning, and you mentioned it's still going on today. So then it begs the question, Darren, what lessons must be learned from this?
Speaker 1: Well, the lessons that must be learned from this is that political correctness is actually incredibly dangerous, that actually an ability to call a spade a spade leads to the systemic rape of Britain's girls. These children have been left sidelined, ignored, vilified, or because political correctness decided that the multicultural madness was more important to them than the safeguardian of children. So that's the lesson to learn from this. Have we learned that lesson? Have we held? We still allow mass migration to this country from parts of the world that simply do not share our views and values, and that is what needs to end. And then we've got to address what is here now living among us, putting these girls in harm's way even today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely spot on, But as I said, and this is just such a huge scandal and it's just appalling to hear that nothing is being done.
Speaker 3: To learn these lessons. It's just shocking. Now, look, let's move on, Darren.
Speaker 2: Because UK pubs could bear customers from talking about topic such as transgender rights if landlords think that they are harassing staff. This is part of Labour's proposed workers' rights Charter. A pub conversation could count as harassment if it is unwarranted conduct that has the purpose or effect of violating a recipient's dignity or creating and intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating, or offensive environment.
Speaker 3: Darren, here we go.
Speaker 2: Now pubs are being targeted by woke policies.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I mean, I'm a man that quite likes a drink Danika. I'll tell you that for free. And I'm a bit worried that I'm not going to get served a little paint here and there in the pubs up and down this country. Look, this is all about, well, it's a gift wrapped nightmare for businesses. For one, right, it's going to cost them a small fortune to actually try and police this stuff. But now pubs are the beaten heart of British free speech. Right, they are zones in which open and frank de beat can be had, and they're turning into speech controlled zones like some kind of starz Y esque state. You know, landlords having to police offensive conversations as well to avoid falling foul of this your law. And what does offensive actually even mean? Who is the arbiter of what isn't isn't offensive? Because I'm often told that I'm offensive, but then some people say I speak the truth. So you know, a customer coming in saying men don't have wombs suddenly they're out. Is that the way it goes? Then denied their clients, they're denied their sustenance. This isn't about protecting workers. I'll tell you what this is. This is about clamping down on debate. Labor are a party that have banged up a lot of people for posts that they've made online just last summer, and this is a continuation of that. You can't talk freely in a pub, so where can you talk freely? I see this as indicative actually also of where the trade union movement is. Labor it's supposed to be a part steeped in the trade union, still massively funded by them. They used to stand for the working man and woman who dare I say, quite enjoys a paint, But today they stand as guardians of whackery and walkery. It's an utterly pathetic and supremely depressing state of affairs. And the sooner that this bunch of clowns are out of office and back to the circus, the better.
Speaker 3: Absolutely back to the side show. Seriously, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You like to go to the pub to have a chat with friends, to have it chat about anything and what that's now offensive apparently unbelievable. What is going on over there? Now, I've got to ask you, Darren. Next week Donald Trump will of course become President of the United States again. But UK Prime Minister Kiir Starmer has been snubbed from the inauguration. Guest, listen, no shocks there. But Darren, what could Trump's second term mean for the UK?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look, I'm absolutely delighted. I mean, first of all, it's worth noting that it's not surprise we've been snubbed, right, this labor goverment, the hysterical claims about Trump being a fascist or even worse, you know, some kind of mussoliniesque figure. Trumps second term will actually serve to show us what actual leadership looks like, right, What a cheap energy looks like, What lower taxes actually lead to? What confidence in your country and its values like border controls, like protecting your children, like free speech and economic independence. What these things actually look like and are worthwhile thing assets to protect. Meanwhile, we hear in little old Blighty that actually, you know, showed America the way in the first place. Well, we're stuck with record energy prices, the highest in the world. We're stuck with sky high taxes, higher than the been since the Second World War, when we were under the constraints of actually fighting off Nazi tyranny, and a government more concerned with net zero fantasies than actually fixing pot ales or healthcare systems that are more of an international laggard than they are world superpowers. Trump, actually, danikab will be a lesson in what we could be if we had a leader, leadership that actually put our interests first. That's why America first, That's why Maga, that's why Trump. That victory mattered so much to me personally from the other side of the Atlantic. It's a reminder from our American cousins of what Britain used to be, of what Britain can be again, of what they've taken from us. So I'm delighted to have that as a test subject, to be able to say, look at the freedoms our American cousins enjoy, look at how well they're doing, the successes that they are managing to extract from that Trump victory. Meanwhile, we're stuck in this sort of Starzy esque hellhole. That's the Keir Starmer has an inflicted upon us. I think it's going to show them up for the absolute joke that they are. And I wish him all the very best. I really really do. Because our American cousins they're leading the WII. They're going to show us and dare I see they're going to show you guys in Australia what you guys are missing out on as well.
Speaker 2: I absolutely agree, And you know, Darren, there really feels as though that there is now a cultural shift of sorts happening in parts of the world where people are it's a Trump effect.
Speaker 3: It's a Trump effect.
Speaker 2: People are moving away now from the woke and really I think when Donald Trump does come in it's going to change even.
Speaker 3: More for the better.
Speaker 2: But do you think that the UK will ever follow suit? Will there be a vibe shift there? I mean, you know, we just spoke about the pubs. That's a big problem in itself, but do you think that the vibe shift will actually happen over in the UK.
Speaker 1: So there's actually been pulling out that shows that amongst young people, the sixteen to twenty four demographic that reform UK under Nigel for us a good friend of Donald J. Trump, that actually he's doing very well is the second favorite among sixteen to twenty four year olds. The idea that they would vote for a right wing party. If you'd said that ten years ago, that would have been laughed at. But now they're actually doing incredibly well. I see that there is a real fervor, a real clamor to get back to common sense. So that's you know, that's why I think actually Trump will be the catalyst not just for Britain but for the Western world to get back to some semblance of sanity. Because you're absolutely right, You're analysis spot on. He has actually already shown. You've seen the likes of Facebook Meta under Mark Zuckerberg saying that actually they're going to put in place more free speech policies. You're seeing that divestments around things like the DEI Initiatives, diversity, acuity and inclusion, around the green crap. If I'm allowed to say that on your August channel, that actually all of these things are be laughed at, and that is music to my ears. I rejoice, and I say thank you so much, mister president. President forty five and forty seven, I wish you all the luck.
Speaker 2: And then some oh spoken so well, Dan, we're all done with the grain crap. Let me tell you that, Derek Grimes, you are brilliant.
Speaker 3: Great to speak with you. Thanks very much for joining me on the show this evening an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 1: As are you? As are you.
Speaker 3: Still to come?
Speaker 2: Lefties losing it? Now it's time for lefties losing it? Do you ever feel like you are multiple genders every day all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, that's totally fine, It's totally valid.
Speaker 10: I am triangender, which means like a triangle. I have three genders male, female, and non binary. And the difference between trygender and gender fluid is that I feel all three of these genders at the same time all the time. It doesn't ever shift or change where I feel one gender more strongly than the other, like gender fluid tends to be. Also, I should recognize and accept that a lot of people don't see non binary as a third gender. They see it as something completely separate from the binary of male and female. But for me, it's like a third gender, or I guess you could call it a third identity.
Speaker 3: Yes, you keep telling yourself that.
Speaker 2: Now to the DEI madness in golfing the LA Fire Department, and here is the most critical up to date breaking.
Speaker 3: News we've all been waiting for.
Speaker 4: My name is Captain Jennifer Wilcox. My pronouns are she her. I am a Caucasian female. We're in a black shirt uniform with I wear and a black hat.
Speaker 3: Well, good to know we've established that.
Speaker 2: I can really rest assured now that I know what your pronouns aren't what you you were wearing in the middle of a fire.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you so much for that.
Speaker 2: I mean, seriously, I don't care if they them cat cats, star stars. I think anyone saying would only care about whether you could actually do a good job in the event of a fire.
Speaker 3: It's a simple concept, really.
Speaker 2: Now to the pinup boy for stupidity, Gavin Newsome, a man who is nothing but his hair, so thank goodness, his weird shoulder gesticulations have been turned into an AI meme that's got quite a quite a ring to it, doesn't it. But I suspect though that this might top it. Here is the meme featuring the woke characters of the bushfire Crisis.
Speaker 9: All the holds are because of climate change.
Speaker 7: When the fire, I'll build a brand new Ellen.
Speaker 9: Here's seven hundred lang Rabbit.
Speaker 7: Is underwey underway, California's.
Speaker 3: Color in the departments, game.
Speaker 7: Loos in the streets, leegals.
Speaker 11: On the way, well when to the well?
Speaker 2: There's no water today, Spotify, please please make that a song.
Speaker 3: That's the best thing I've saying on the internet this year. Now, it wouldn't quite be a left. He's losing it without the chief Loon herself. Of course it is drum Roll MSNBC's Joy Raid.
Speaker 2: Boy, does she outdo herself every time, because now she's climbing. The Republicans have politicized the California fires and have ulterior motives for the rest of the country.
Speaker 12: They can drill and frack California till the fires this past week pale in comparison. They can rip out all the forests and hand over the land to developers Florida style. They can drive out the brown people and the black and Asian people, or just sink them into the same apartheid they've.
Speaker 3: Created in Texas.
Speaker 12: And they will control enough electoral votes if they control California to never have to worry about another presidential election.
Speaker 2: Ah, poor Joy, She's really lost it, hasn't she. And that the tolerant left, they're all so harmonious and peaceful.
Speaker 3: A reminder, here is the warning Trump gave her mus.
Speaker 13: If those hostages aren't back, I don't want to hurt your negotiation. If they're not back by the time I get into office, all hell will break out in the Middle East, and it will not be good for Amas, and it will not be good, frankly for anyone. All hell will break.
Speaker 2: Out now despite the progress, Joe Biden is taking all the credit.
Speaker 3: What's credit for this, mister President?
Speaker 11: You or try?
Speaker 5: Is that a joke?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Joining me now?
Speaker 2: Is journalist and filmmaker Army horoinz How important is this moment?
Speaker 3: And do you think it is indeed a good deal? Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, mister President, that wasn't a joke.
Speaker 3: You're a joke.
Speaker 7: If you think for a second you're gonna take credit for what happened here, you're insane. Look, there's a concept in American sports, I assume in Australian sports also, I don't know what kind of sports you guys played, Was that like Australian rules baseball or something. There's a thing called trash talking, right, the idea that you'll use words to get into the head of your opponent and that when you use those words, it affects their behavior, and you change their behavior because they're scared. Particularly if you can back it up, right, you're gonna push them to your will because the words that you use. This is classic trash talking. Right. When the president says all hell is gonna break loose, his opponents say, what does he mean? What was he talking about? And they had four years with presidency and they know that he could back it up. So this is what we're talking about. Also, in January twenty sixth, nineteen hundred, Teddy Roosevelt wrote a letter to Henry L. Sprague, a congressman from Boston, and in that letter he used the immortal words speak softly and carry a big stick.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you guys Australians know that, but all Americans know that phrase. Now Trump has turned that on his head. He speaks loudly and carries a big stick. This is what you're seeing, you're seeing today the Trump effector like everybody's saying it over and over again, it is absolutely, one hundred percent demonstrably true.
Speaker 3: And not just what the hostage is.
Speaker 7: Right, we had an entire wit over a year of an ineffective president who could not get the hostages released, and now he gets elected and all of a sudden the released. There's no connection. You've got to be a crazy person not to think that. But what you see now is a Trump effect across the board, right, So you see, for example, when it comes to Denmark. I think it's a great example. I think people were talking about how crazy he is. Oh my god, we're gonna try to acquire Greenland. Well guess what because of his verbosity, what does Denmark agree to do? Now they're saying, hey, you know what, we're actually going to increase our funding and our attention on Greenland so we can counter affect the Chinese and the Russians, exactly what Trump meant to happen through his trolley. Now your question about whether or not there's a good deal or not, Look, this is very difficult to assess. First of all, we're in early days. Second of all, look it's we're here, they're in there, right the Prime Minister of the Israelis, they're involved in day to days, they're hostages. It's difficult for us to apply on whether or not it's a good deal. I would just say this, Look, you have to understand the downsides before you go in. I think a way to assess the downside looking at the glad ch Elite deal that was made Lachalit was a Israeli soldier was held for a few years and they sentially released dozens, actually hundreds of palace to day in terrists, people with blood on their hands, similar to what this deal we're having now. And two years after that deal was made, Israeli security forces had stopped over forty attempted terrorist attacks by those particular people. Over a dozen people were actually murdered two years later directly by the people who were released. And I like people have been saying, one of the people who were released, by the way, then was Yah Sinwar, who of course was the mastermind behind October seventh.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: And just to pick you up on that, I mean you mentioned the Trump effects. There's no doubt that Trump's had a huge influence. He has been warning her Musk for weeks and yet the White House is still refusing to acknowledge Trump.
Speaker 14: Have a look at this appointment for our colleagues that President Trumps was critical and getting the steal over the line.
Speaker 7: Do you not agree with that statement?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I'm not going to speak to a random person.
Speaker 3: I don't know who this person is.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to I mean, I can't wait to never see this White House Press secretary ever again. I mean, she's just absolutely deluded. But the reality is, what has Biden been doing for the last fourteen months, and not to mention all of the policies that he has implemented, it has done nothing to help Israel out.
Speaker 7: I don't think he knows what he's been doing for the last fourteen minles. So you expect me to know what the man's been doing.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: I love that that random person and you could hear them literally, she's your colleague. Look, delusional is the right word. Delusional has been really what this entire presidency has been one long delusion. Thank god it's over. I did, look, Dennick, I want disagree with you. I am actually I feel terrible. I'm not gonna see her again. She was wonderful. She gave me so much com I don't know what I'm going to talk about going forward the next year. She meant like literally twenty five percent of my content. So I don't know why you're talking about.
Speaker 3: What will you do now? Armie. Well, you know who else are we going to talk about now exactly? Gosh, good riddance, though, I say, now, look, let's.
Speaker 2: Move on, because it's been another day of Donald Trump's picks absolutely shutting down dumb senators during confirmation hearings. Pete Hegseth performed brilliant yesterday, but now it was Attorney General nominee Pam Bondie's turn, and I think she nailed it. Here she is turning the tables on Democrat Adam Sheef. I'm asking you, sitting here today, whether you are aware of a factual predicate to investigate Liz Cheney.
Speaker 14: Senator, you need to investigate Liz Cheney.
Speaker 3: That is the high president we're be worried about.
Speaker 14: Right now. Are aware by your robbery's higher than the national question?
Speaker 3: That's what I want to question.
Speaker 2: You have the And finally enough, this is the very same dopey man who happens to sleep doze off during hearings himself.
Speaker 3: How dumb he's Democrats on me.
Speaker 7: I mean, if only him dozing off was the only thing that Adam Shift did, I think we've been in a better position for this country. Look, the richness of the Democrats attacking Pam Bondi asking her if she's going to do the dirty work for the president is so clear and so rich, and for Adam shift the tip of the sphere of creating in the weaponization of the Justice Department to have him I mean, does he have no shame to go up there and grill Pam Bonn's issue. This is what this man did for four years, the Russia hoax over and over again, the weaponization of all of the structures of our government that he and the Democrats had put to use against President Trump. I mean, have they no shame? They're not looking at they not have mirrors in their homes. It's ridiculous. No, she did school them.
Speaker 3: How do I know that?
Speaker 7: Because after that fiery exchange, you just played on the second half of Adam Shipp's questions. He was far different. He's a different person, wider, more respectful. When she turned it around and said, yeah, maybe you should spend more time working about the crime in California than worrying about these issues, we'd all be better off. It was wonderful to see.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 7: Pam Bondi's gonna do a great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got these lidedickes wrapped around her finger. And I also tried these bullying tactics on it. And here was the response.
Speaker 13: Have a look the naxt question speak of hook answers yes one, Senator, will we met YESTERD you pointed your finger.
Speaker 3: It means.
Speaker 1: Let me answer my question.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be bullied because the fourteenth Amendment. You tell me and this committee what the citizenship clouse of the fourteenth Amendment says?
Speaker 14: Senator. I'm here to answer your questions. I'm not here to do your homework and study for you. If I am confirmed the.
Speaker 1: One asking for a confirmation book, you put me off.
Speaker 14: Can I please finish?
Speaker 1: What does the fourteenth Amendment say, Senator?
Speaker 14: Senator the fourteenth Amendment? We all who address this birthright citizenship. I have been a state prosecutor. I have been a state ag.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She just handled herself with so much grace there. I just think she's fantastic. But look, let's move on. Because Donald Trump's nominee for Secretary of State, Marco Rubio, has worn that a dangerous China cheated its way to super superpower status and described it as the most potent and dangerous near peer adversary this nation has ever faced.
Speaker 8: Have a look, if we stay on the road we're on right now, in less than ten years, virtually everything that matters to us in life will depend on whether China will allow us to have it or not. Everything from the blood pressure medicine we take, to what movies we get to watch, and everything in between, we will depend on China for it. They have come to dominate the critical mineral industry supplies throughout the world. Everywhere in the world, they've now established critical mineral rights. Even those who want to see more electric cars, no matter where you make them, those batteries are almost entirely dependent on the ability of the Chinese and the willingness of the Chinese Communist Party to produce it and export it to you.
Speaker 2: I mean no doubt he's going to be a very strong secretary of State.
Speaker 3: What do you make of those comments?
Speaker 7: Yeah, First of all, I was in China last week, and it's a scary place to be. Everywhere you go, or cameras you go the subway, literally as you put your ticket is the subway tollbooth. There's literally cameras that you're looking at. There's doing facial recognition you see the square around your face. It's a scary, scary fascist place. It is the most potent and dangerous enemy we have, and he recognized that. First of all, I want to say that it seems to me now that all the of the obstinates of the Democrats to Trump's nominee and the melting away, I'm glad to see it. I don't think it's in small part because the polling that they see also and the last polling we saw it just came out a few days ago that President Trump is now in a percentage basis twenty five percent ahead of Joe Biden. No shock there. But I think what I think we see here in the important takeaway here is that when you look at a person like Marco Rubio, you see that Trump is not going to be an isolationist.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: That's what people kept saying, that being America first and being engaged in the world are not mutually exclusive. The Trump and his nominees understand the threat that we face, whether it be China or Russia, right, or Iran or Hmas. They know it, they understand it, they want to engage it. This is not an isolationist. It wasn't the first term. It will not be the second term. It's a real robust, a diverse administration that I think will put the world in a better place, no question about it.
Speaker 2: No, I completely I agree with you. You're absolutely spot on. Now I want to talk to you about Meta because Mark Zuckerberg is apparently facing a revolt of sorts from staff who were just so furious about his quote Maga makeover. This, of course, comes after the Facebook founders said that there was too much censorship on Facebook as well as Instagram.
Speaker 3: And I had to laugh here.
Speaker 2: One employee said, it's total chaos internally at Meta right now. I'd call the mood shock and disbelief. I mean, you've just got a laugh, don't you.
Speaker 7: It's just funny now, It's Look, it's great, it's wonderful, it's rich. I want to see what they're going to say, because Mark Zuckerberg is actually going through inauguration and I think it's gonna be wonderful to see him sitting next to you, line Musk, which is the plan. Look, I don't blame the guy. He's looking out for his own interests, right. He understands what's happening in the next four years. He wants to get ahead of it, and I think it's all great. I think I want less censorship. I mean I think all of us, including your company, you personally, I'm sure me personally saw the effects of censorship on our o social media. So have that turn around, have a more open discussion. Allowing us to have our view and not be censored is a great thing. I think it's a wonderful. And all these idiots who work for these social media companies who are leftists, Yes, screw you.
Speaker 2: Ought we put a beautifully as otherwise. Avi Horowitz, nicest chat tee. Thank you very much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 7: Always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Still it's a.
Speaker 2: Common frenchwoman reportedly scammed daff of almost a million dollars after thinking she was dting brand Pete Kinsey Scarfield will tell us what happened next. Welcome could joining me now is celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, thanks for joining me. Let's talk about Ben Affleck. He looked very visibly frustrated when he was photographed speaking with law enforcement outside his home in LA And this is just two days after the Federal Bureau of Investigation also paid him a visit.
Speaker 3: What exactly is going on here, do you think, Well, we.
Speaker 11: Don't know exactly, but we do believe that the conversation he was having in those photos was likely related to the police presence. They were searching out drones. I mean, like everyone else in the United States of America on the West Coast, we're having issues with unauthorized drones, and so that is why you were seeing the police presence in the area. But also, you know, we've had ben lives where they have had the fires. He was evacuated at one point and ended up in Jennifer Garner's house. We've had over sixty people arrested for looting, you know, these abandoned homes. So the police presence is not surprising, but we do not know what the circumstances were.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it would be interesting to see if there's another visit in this week, but I'll be curious to know what happened there. Now, Look, this one really fascinates me. I want to talk about this ongoing It ends with US drama that is justin Baldoni versus Blake Lively. Of course, she is suing her co star and director for sexual harassment. But now Baldoni is warning Disney and Marvel to hold on to all documents related to the various characters that Lively's husband, Ryan Reynolds played in Deadpool and Wolverine, as he's of course mounting some legal action there. Kinsey, Baldoni is apparently focusing in on a particular character that he believes was intended to mock and bully him.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense what's going on.
Speaker 11: It's a character named Nace Pool in the film, and he's got long care. Baldoni had long here for a while. He makes a joke about being a feminist, and you know, to me, it's like, so what if Rayansan Reynolds is bullying Justin Baldoni and in his Wolverine movie Deadpool Wolverine movie, that's not illegal. What Blake Lavely is accusing him of is illegal. So I think that this is just such a weird It's almost like you're grasping at straws at this point.
Speaker 2: A So that's exactly what I thought as well. I feel like Baldoni's is trying to cling onto anything here to.
Speaker 3: Mount a case, but he's going about it the wrong.
Speaker 2: Way, and he's looking ridiculous in the process of it.
Speaker 3: It's just so silly.
Speaker 2: Now a frenchwoman has apparently been duped out of nearly eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars in an AI related scam that had her belief she was dating Brad Pitt himself.
Speaker 3: Kinsey, Look, one can obviously dream of that, but how did she fall for this? What happened?
Speaker 11: You have to look at these images that this woman received from the fake Brad Pitt, because you and I would have caught in a heartbeat that these were AI's done better, and he would have had six.
Speaker 3: Fingers if AI would. That's how these are, like cut and past. They're so bad. She's fifty three years old.
Speaker 11: Her name is Ann. The reason she was able to send him, you know, almost nine hundred thousand dollars was because she was married to a millionaire at the time she divorced him because she thought she was in a relationship with Brad Pitt. I mean, I can't process that whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I mean, you have made a horrible list. I think what on earth was she thinking? Like?
Speaker 2: How could she honestly believe that she was in a relationship with the Brad Pitt. I'm sorry but the joke is on her. She has totally stuffed this one up. It's hard to find sympathy, honestly. But you know, look, I hope she I hope she find gets back that money. It's a lot of money. It's almost a million dollars there. Now, look, let's turn to the royals, because Harry and Meghan have slammed Mark Zuckerberg for quote contributing to a global mental health crisis after Meta scrapped fact checking and restrictions on free speech. Now, obviously this is the Donald Trump effect in full swing at Kinsey. But what has upset these non royals so much about the decision.
Speaker 11: What's upset the non royal so much about the situation is you know, I'll give you one of the lines from the release they sent out. They said it was undoubtedly a response to political wins, which is clearly a reference to the upcoming president Donald Trump, who Harry and Meghan have a very bitter history with. You know, Prince Harry has said in the past that Donald Trump has blood on his hands when it comes to climate change. Meghan's called him a misogynist. I mean, they have a really bad history with Trump, also threatening to deport Prince Harry if he's not in the States legally. I also think it's funny. I don't know if you were aware of this, but there was a story in page six a few weeks ago when Meghan relaunched her Instagram account that Meghan was working personally with Meta to try to navigate bullying online. And this proves to me that that relationship doesn't exist. And I feel like that relationship doesn't exist, and she is potentially resentful about that, and that's why they're so upset about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like a big sham. I think you're absolutely spot on. Now, speaking of those two, Megan and Harry have taken offense to being called disaster tourists after photos surface of them distributing food and supplies to California five victims. Kinsey who made these comments.
Speaker 11: Justine Bateman is an actress. Family ties her. I don't you might be familiar with her very handsome brother, Jason Bateman, who's also a movie star.
Speaker 3: You know, she lives in the area.
Speaker 11: Though she complained saying that they were tourists that were just coming think about how paranoid Prince Harry is about security, and they drove almost two hundred miles to walk along our ashes. I mean it's vulgar, it's vibe.
Speaker 3: I completely agree.
Speaker 11: With Justine Bateman, and I don't care if Harriet and Megan are offended. I'm offended that you're using our devastation for a photo opportunity. She was also pictured today at another charity. You can't tell me.
Speaker 3: This woman is capable of.
Speaker 11: Disappearing for months, if not years at a time without having a photo taken of herself, and we see her back to back within the span of a week. She is putting herself in the position to have her photo taken because this is a desperate attempt at a rebrand, because Mama's.
Speaker 3: Got a new Netflix show coming out, and that's.
Speaker 11: All that this is.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it's all publicity for the new Netflix show.
Speaker 3: It's the look at me.
Speaker 2: I'm an angel, I'm so nice, Take my photo, Take a photo of me hugging people.
Speaker 3: Many of us can see right through that nonsense.
Speaker 2: Kinsey Schofield, nice to chat, Thanks very much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 3: Well that's it for me. Up next is Newsnight. Good Night,