Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, and welcome to the podcast TODs. You're Lucky Dip. It's mail and money with you as a usual world.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi everyone, how are you going? Mons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty good. Thanks, I'm pretty good. I'm happy because today you're running a lucky dip. Normally we go what do you got? What have you got for the lucky dips? And we each think of something, But today's your day, so I have the day off you do.
Speaker 2: And I thought i'd come back with a few more funny reviews because I only got through like one or two last.
Speaker 1: Four we went full the day we went real brown town. Yeah, don't do any more brown towns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, these are not okay. This one is for Can you believe this is the most fucking ridiculous item I've ever heard of in my life? Big for her, medium ballpoint pen for her for her.
Speaker 1: Wow, I wonder why are our fingers a different shape than man? You know? On a side note, I am such a pen snob, I say, I say, just am so particular with my pens, Like I even thought of this this morning because I always doodle while we're doing this, and I've got this artline two hundred fine tip pen. I love the liquid. I hate just your standard big pen, Like, don't give me your cheap shit pen.
Speaker 2: Listen, there is a notebook I'll send you a link to that I saw advertised on Instagram. It's it's actually fascinating. It's a notebook that's made from stone, like the pages something about the pages are made from stone or something. So it's completely waterproof as well. But it's like normal paper. But like she throws a glass of water on it, and it's that's so week way. But this is the thing that hooked me in. It's because there's no grain to it, because it's not paper. She says. The pen glides. Oh, and I'm my glide. As soon as she said that, I was like, I'm going to come. Just as soon as she said the glides, I was like, I've got to get one of these. I'll send you a link to it and tell me if you're into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in the show notes to in case anyone wants to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll find the name. Yes, I'll find the name. Okay. So this is the big for her medium ballpoint pen and the review on Amazon is five stars, great product. Okay, my husband has never allowed me to write, as he doesn't want me touching men's pins. However, when I saw this product, I decided to buy it using my pocket money, and so far it has been fabulous. Once I learned to write. The feminine color and the grip size, which was much more suited to my delicate little hands, has enabled me to vent thoughts about new recipe ideas sewing and gardening. My husband is less pleased with this product is he believes it will lead to more independence and he hates the feminine tingling sensation with the visions of fairies and rainbows he gets whenever he picks it up. What a fucking stupid product.
Speaker 1: What a stupid stupid product. And I love her sarcasm in her reply. Good on for taking the time to do that.
Speaker 2: The other part about these reviews are the things that you can buy on Amazon.
Speaker 1: That is wild to me. There's a female pen mate. Listen to this. This is a review for the look. The brand looks like it's it's honey h O n y. I think it's a TYPEO. I think it's meant to be horny. Okay, Male chastity device metal wire cage. So I'm going to show you. It is like a dick shaped cage with a padlock on it, so you know what a chastity belt is, but for a dick. Wow.
Speaker 2: So these reviews are all also like these are all tongues shaped. His take right five stars from James Schreiber keeps my son from sinning my son. My son is going to be starting puberty in the next year or so. Although it says by James, but it's a woman writing it anyway. Maybe her name's James. Since his father left me and I am now raising him on my own, I bought one of these for him to wear when he's not being supervised. It is well made. I made sure he's unable to take it off without removing the lock. I know it is a great product because he absolutely hates it. I don't enjoy seeing him unhappy, but I enjoy the peace of mind knowing that he isn't messing around at school, sinning at night, and most of all, I'm glad he's remaining pure for the Lord. He is counting the days about eight years until he's old enough to join the seminary and be able to take it off. Great products. Thanks again.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe that product exists, but I just still am shocked people write reviews.
Speaker 2: I know, but like it's funny. It's like I think people wanting to inject some comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah totally, or just doing what you're doing. It's a horse's head.
Speaker 2: It's a horse's head. This is the accouterments horsehead mask.
Speaker 1: I've got a unicorn mask.
Speaker 2: Have you Yeah, for the kids or yourself?
Speaker 1: I got it for myself and then the kids end up using full over the head muff. Very uncomfortable, flustic in a year of those Yeah, well, this is a giant horse's head, if you can imagine. John Neil gives it five stars and wrote saved my life. When I turned State's witness. They didn't have enough money to put me in the witness protection program, so they so they bore me this mask and gave me a list of suggested places to move. Since then, I've lived my life in peace and safety, knowing that my old identity is forever obscured by this life saving item. This is a review from W Christian for the Holy Bible, the King James version. For those of you who don't know, this is God's second novel after the Old Testament. It's a marked improvement in my opinion. He got rid of a lot of his previous angst and scorn and has really begun to show some of the maturity present in his later works. He's become a much more loving and kind God, and noticeably he doesn't throw nearly as many tantrums as he did in the first book. That said, there is still vast room for improvement. Plot Wise, there isn't really much suspense, and the story can be incredibly repetitive. In like four chapters, he just rewords the same basic story over and over again. To top that off, he puts those chapters one ride after the other like we wouldn't notice.
Speaker 2: I like the whole Jesus character, but let's face it, the whole good guy martyr thing has been done before. There was no need to devote so much of the book to that guy. If you're really looking for a good God, read check out the Quran or the Book of Mormon. They're much more polished. Plus, the storytelling in the Book of Mormon is wild. Some people say it goes too far and point to it as evidence that God's over the hill, But I beg to differ. Just read it God's like a genius or something. I mean the magic spectacles. I don't know how he dreams up some of this shit.
Speaker 1: That is so good.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is fucking funny. You know those red cups that you see in the movies that they drink from it in front.
Speaker 1: Yes, plastic ones, and they always play beer pong into them and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, five star review from RN Good Cups. I order these cups every couple of months. They are way better at holding water than my hands. I mean with my hands I can hold with my hands, I can hold maybe five or four ounces of water. And I have to wash my hands really well before I do it, too, unless I'm eating Indian food. In that case, I let the flavors spice up my beverages, and no matter how well I wash my hands, they also seem to leave a distinct taste in the beverage. Maybe it's the soap I use. Either way, these cups are way more convenient. No more sitting at home on the couch with one hand holding a top of popcorn with a corn dog in it while the other hand holds a meager four ounces of soda to help washle that down. I used to just eat most of my meals by the sink or drink just straight out of a two liter, but I felt it was classless. And one more, there is an item called toddler tamers. They are you know how you can buy ankle weights. Yes, they're like ankle weights for toddlers to slow them down so they can't run all Its God Toddler Tamer's Leashless ankle Weights system.
Speaker 1: My gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, someone wrote this is such a bad product. You might have temporary control over your tot, but you're just going to make it stronger. What's worse than an uncontrollable baby? An uncontrollable baby who never missed leg day and could kill you with Aren't they gold? Are they so good?
Speaker 1: It's so funny good times. We all need a laugh, don't we all need?
Speaker 2: We don't laugh? That's sound like you did for the day.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening. If you can give us a rating wherever you listen to us or comment, that would be unreal. And make sure you get in touch with the Show and Tell podcast is where you can find us and shoot us a message there.
Speaker 2: We'll to you guys very soon.
Speaker 1: By for now, love you