Speaker 1: I got a team.
Speaker 2: It's it's you know who, it's the it's the bloody only child with a croaky voice. Yeah, a little under the weather, still fighting my way out of it because I'm a fucking soldier.
Speaker 1: Feeling a bit shite.
Speaker 2: So there'll be no potty, no new potty today, So I'm going to have a little bit of a reshare. But I think tomorrow I'm going to be good. That's my that's my prediction, and I'll be back with some freshies for you. Apologies that it's been a little haphazard lately, but I haven't been you know, haven't been my best optimal self.
Speaker 1: So but I'm on the ment. I feel better.
Speaker 2: A few people have reached out and gone get better, you old fuck as my friends and followers do because they're all loving anyway.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you. Hope this finds you well.
Speaker 2: I'm on the mend. Thanks for your support and love, love all of you back. I'll see you very soon.
Speaker 3: Team It's Harps, It's Jeff Row, It's Tiffany and Cook, it's the You Project. It's a pleasure chatting to you. We appreciate you, we love your your patronage. If that's the right word. We love your listenership, we love the feedback. If you're not on our Facebook page, which is the U Project Podcast, become a member. You know why cost nothing. That's one. Two, we don't sell you anything. There's no fucking upsell on sale side cell that's always good. And three it's a community of people who are fucking great, like minded, awesome, supporty, lovey, dovey, slap you on the back, support you, encourage you, and empower you towards your best version of you, which sounds cheesy, but fuck, it's what we all want. Tiff is the life force. She's the blood that flows along with Melissa through the typ veins.
Speaker 1: Hi, Tiff, Hi, I'm there. I'm in the group. I'm in the Facebook group. You're a chatty Kathy in the group too. I know I got a badge.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, bloody should have a badge. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you want to connect with Tiff, just going there. She's always sitting in the bloody shadow if it's around, waiting for someone to wave cyberwave at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She needs a little love and attention. She she loves somebody talking to her. Jeff Jowder, you're a member of the U Project podcast Facebook group.
Speaker 4: Mate, I'm literally going to jump on that straight after this podcast. If you beat me to it. I knew you were going to throw me straight under the bus. But I'll be rest assured. As soon as we wrap up this bit of compelling podcast information for one of a better term, I'll be straight on that Facebook group.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: You know what, you don't need to and I tell you why because I know you don't do social media, and it's like me just tempting you with a fucking beer or something.
Speaker 1: We don't need that, so you stay off and.
Speaker 4: We'll look out of pure respect and what not. I would have signed up to it, never looked at it, because I don't look at any social media, but I would have done what I said.
Speaker 3: There you go, Yeah, you don't need to, but I will tell you you don't need to look. I will tell you that we get constantly good feedback about you and towards you, and.
Speaker 4: Mate, you've got a great audience. Like leadership driven fish rots from the head or grows from the head, and that's you, champion, and you get what you are. That's mate. You're a wealth of knowledge and high integrity, all of the good stuff. And that's why you've got such pedigree listeners and members. There's no coincidence or fluke at all, and I enjoy being a part of it whenever I get around it.
Speaker 3: Well, we appreciate you, mate. I want to talk to you today about this very broad topic and we'll just go where we go. But I want to talk about a couple of things, so self awareness, self regulation, self management, me managing me, me, managing my mind, my body, my emotion, my relationships. This is big, by the way, my career, my dough my intentions, my goals. I feel like the ever present challenge for humans is how do I manage me? How do I get the most out of me? How do I get the most out of my genetics and my skill and my potential and my resources. How do I optimize me? And what does that mean for me? So, how do you when it comes to you managing you? Because you've changed your operating system, You've changed your paradigm completely.
Speaker 1: You had a red hot crack at.
Speaker 3: The becoming a billionaire, which you got pretty close to and working like a crazy person and doing all the drugs and all the booze and all the craziness and you've turned yourself around. What does self regulation and management look like for you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Excellent question, albeit very long. Sorry lovey, I've got the memory of an elephant. All right, here we go. So it's a great question. And as you know, because I was going to jump on last week, I took last week off right self management. I am a dead set, open book, mate. If you'll see CTV out, what you see is what you get. Like last week, I was flat. I took a week off. You got it like for me? It's about but it's self optimization. I don't. I will never again rock up half half done. Flat, No, it doesn't happen. Right, So last week, bit of a it's not a bogy thing I made. I had to get the ears drained, ladies and gentlemen. It turns out I got narrow ear canals from surfing. That's a thing if you've ever surfed a lot. But I'd put off going to the doctor for a while, harps, because I moved out here in the rural areas. So asie, Jeff, this is a dead set, you know, for a smart blake does dumb things at times, or a bit of a back end, a compliment and a self there, but let's move on. But what I did, I did a bit of a diy job on unblocking the years and lo and be old made it fucking worse. Don't stick cotton buds in your ears. It's like this gym and it in there. We all know it. But I thought I was I thought I was better. I thought I could a guy for it, and I thought I could just get the angles right and hot water and this at motherfucking board. Next minute I'm underwater and the head's about to explode. And so I'd put off going to the doctor because I'd moved. I didn't have a new die that of bloody, I'm going to fill out the form Spanish inquisition, et cetera. Are we go? Love turns out lovely drained it boom, Happy days, rock and roll. So that was a big part of why I was a bit flat. And one of my dogs, Lucy bless her, the Scottish terrier full Moon. I think she thought it was daylight or there were lots of rabbits around that she could see at night, so she thought she'd go up to eight Fagan's Road and let them know what was going on at midnight. And so had a bit of all that going on to I'm having a week. I was going to recharge. I was getting that way anyway, and you just call it right. So me back in those days of vision, pt, body trim whatever, I literally thought, this is so it's madness. It's just madness. I thought I could never take a week off, like you've got to work a whole because you've got no life. I say business as a vehicle to build your life. It's not your life, but so many times it becomes your life, and it too. You are identity theft, I call it because it steals your identity and and but I just call it. And every every single plan of mine and speaking jobs that I had, I moved and whatnot. Everyone's got massive respect legend mate, like they take lessons and learnings out of that. If I'm not rocking up my best, I'm not rocking up. It's real fucking simple life. Well, I was thinking about this this morning making a coffee. Harps. Think about your thread astare to your lovely head of hair that you've got at nearly sixty. And I was thinking about this as well. I was thinking that life can be absolutely beautiful magic if we do not if we do not break a few a few rules. If you say you're going to do something, even if it's in passing, you fucking do it. Doesn't have to be a contract, doesn't need to be written in blood, but you do it. You don't break some absolute rules, and life gets better and better and better and better. You never compromise your integrity. You're playing to an audience of one yourself. If you say you're going to do it, you do it. If you're not at your best, you don't do it. You put your hand up and your life gets better and better. But you start to compromise that kind of what you said sort of but not really or what not, life gets really hard, really fast. And your business might still be growing, and then it gets even harder because it's not built right. And one of the keys on that for me is so the self managing monitoring thing is all about awareness and how you're tracking and where you're at and for me, what are we in may I've been at it for a bit. It's a time for a week off anyway, recharge and now brand new, and that's great, but like you've got to do that because you if you rock up underdone like you're not doing anyone any favors. And I'm sort of not really defined by anything. But if I was to be defined by something, it'd be being at my best. When I commit to doing something that's critical, right, the rest takes care of itself. Like the better I am today, the better my life tomorrow. Not the shitter today the better tomorrow. It's contradiction in terms, right, So we've got to be better where we are. It's like building a house into a village each brick. If you do it really well, which I assume you should or would, then the wall will be good, the house will be good, the village you'll be meant. But if you're good frustrated that you've got to build houses to get the village done, the old thing is going to fucking fall down on you, like brick by brick, without a doubt, as silly as it sounds, but we forget that in the relentless pursuit of more destination addiction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, do you know what I love about you? I love a lot about you. But you know, before we went live, I'm like, ah, ok, because you were so fucking laid back.
Speaker 1: You're so laid back, you're.
Speaker 3: So comfortable in your own skin, and then then we start and then it's like and now I'm here, I'm on a podcast. It's like a switch flix and there's nothing disingenuous.
Speaker 1: It's all real. But it's you being what you need to be for a half hour or so.
Speaker 3: So that you can teach and coach and expire inspire thousands of people. And then you finish and then you're like, and now I'm done. You know, Like, I love the ability that you have to manage your energy that way, And that's.
Speaker 4: What it is. That's what it is, Harps, You've just nowed it. Like you know, we spoke last week, I think it was, and you know, he said person not persona like like if I not that I you're one of probably the person of everyone, Like not that I am with anyone anymore, but I'm not. I've got zero need to be hyper motivated up for just to chat, Like there's no need. We're just chatting about a few bits and pieces. But when you're on a podcast and you have a platform to invoke change in others, that's totally different. So I can serve my energy to deliver optimally to that platform at that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how much when you are you know, you've made some big changes in your life, so have I? Like I got to the point, which obviously wasn't a quick journey, but over years where I went from this is what I'm built for, training people, creating this energy up here, building this culture, leading this team of trainers and fitness professionals, and building this empire too. I don't want to do this anymore at all. I don't want to count reps. I don't want to hand one more person of fucking dumbbell and I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: It's not bad, It's just not what I want to do right, And I've made significant changes, as have you.
Speaker 1: For you, how much of how much of.
Speaker 3: Deciding what you're going to do and where you're going to go next is strategic and how much is just intuitive?
Speaker 1: Is like just based on what you're feeling?
Speaker 4: Mate? Great question, A few layers to it, ultimately, and it's something I've been playing around with lately. And I was chopping down a few trees the other day, not gum trees. They're actually big weeds that grew into trees. But Ozzie, Jeff, just beside, I'll share this story because it's quite relevant. I took the week.
Speaker 3: Off and the only guest we ever have that talks about himself in the third person.
Speaker 1: And I just want to tell you that Craig loves it.
Speaker 4: Ah, bless Ye're the best. Thank you, Thanks Craig, You're a champion, one of the greats. So Ozzie Jeff down at the damn last week and Alan, who owns the property with his lovely wife, he happened to say, you were down there together the other day and he was just showing me these massive weeds that they look like a tree, but they're a weed, right an old mate next door. Bless him. When the bloody wind blows all the shitty beads or whatever they are, the pedals or they blow into his joint, they start cropping up and they're a pest. And Alan said, make no pressure. But if you want to look, I know you love all that stuff made. I'll get rid of them. I'm having the week off. Boom down. I went anyway, So hi Achriever syndrome one O one went down to cut out three inverted commas trees, weeds whatever they are, with my trusty axe and Lucy by my side. And next minute of dead set cut down after Bilanglo State Forest. I've got to send you a photo, fucker now made. It's like high achieve syndrome one O one and on. But here's the thing, right, Yeah it was, and I was, yeah, oh you're a funny fuck.
Speaker 1: Don't go on.
Speaker 4: Because it was quite overgrowing over the back there. And I've got the whipper snipp of their heads, trim the acts, everything Lucy's got running around, Chase and rabbits. It's just the best. But it's like the deepest I call it a working meditation because my head is void of any thoughts other than the project I'm immersed in. And that, to me, is what I call purpose driven. Now. Now, the funny thing about that, is, right, is that I'm not a bloody tree lopper. I'm not getting paid to do it. I'm doing you know, I enjoy that stuff. Lucy gets to run around. It gives me a glimpse of what life was probably like hundreds of years ago, with your working dog by your side and bloody bliss. It's joy, it's gratitude, it's everything. But my brain is totally consumed in that project, in that task, and that this is what I've come to believe right that gives me deep meaning and purpose in my life at that moment. And we are we've been conditioned or definitely I read and heard and you know it's you've got to find your overarching purpose. I call bullsh on that, because we don't live in an overarching world. We live in now. And what I've come to believe is that when we learn how to find deep meaning and purpose in now with what we're doing by way of tasks and projects, that is the catalyst to give to build a purposeful life, a purpose driven life, not seeking purpose into the future, but finding it where you are. And it's in doing those things that I get in this incredibly deep sense of purpose and meaning in my life. And I get goosebumps when I talk about it, which to me says it's a profound truth. I believe that. And because you're so in it, you're not defined by it. It's not any nothing, no one, It just you are so consumed in it. And then you walk and then like you come and I'm sweating bullets or sweating coat bottles. You go down there with like gloves on burnies, two jumpers, whatever, twenty minutes it shirts off. I'm sweating bullets and I come up a few hours later, I'm walking up through the paddocks and one of my horses he tripped over a heel. I'm laughing at him, like fuck' good on you for I'm like just laughing looking he didn't fall over, but he just tripped and just was funny. And then I look over and there's Lucy full throttle, little Scottish terrier coming up because she I've been down there for three hours. She realized I left. She She's coming up full speed. She's low wheel based, the Scottish terrier full and she went to go under the bottom railing of the fence and clipped the head and it was like she was fine, but it was like in rugby league it's the HIA, the head injury assessment, so on there like Lucy's off to the HIA. I'm just laughing at my own jokes. It's probably why I'm a recluse, keep myself amused and over in a chuckle. And the horse tripped over and she hit her head and it's just there. Good's there. And I've been chopping down trees at most people go, oh fuck that No one's paying me spot the irony, folks, right, that's where the juice and the magic is. And something that I really short change myself when in my twenties and thirties because I was told to outsource all the low in the low dollar producing work. Sure, when you're scaling a business and you're the CEO, you're not planning the dunnies five times a day. Obviously captainN omnious, but to a point not your fault. If you outsource all of the manual tasks, you short change yourself on life and joy and purpose in the now because I because I get burnt out like I did the week before, laugh, when I'm doing too much thinking from across fifty businesses a week which I am strategically, like, my brain just breaks, it breaks. I couldn't turn off my head by the end of that week, Like I just need, like I need a week off throwing the blocked ears and whatnot. And it was tying of arrest. But like the thing is, you've got to do this stuff, and then you optimize yourself to be more effective in the high dollar producing work, but just all high dollar producing use of your time. In my humble opinion, is not what optimizes you. So I do a few bit now. If I was chopping down trees every day, it'll be horrible, But once every few months it's very, very rewarding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like when I first met you, when you were running a mark with business and life and people, and you were very your life was, among other things, very social, very very intertwined with a lot of other human beings, a lot of relationships, a lot of friendships, a lot of socializing, lot of dinners, a lot of lunches, a lot of partying, a lot of humans around you. And now your life is the opposite of that. Tell us a little bit about you that you now like because I mean and one of the other. Here's my next long winded question. Like we talk so much in mental health now about the importance of connection and the importance of having other people around us and feeling loved and valued and belonging. It almost seems like that doesn't apply to you.
Speaker 4: We might remember many, many a few years ago now, when I was at rock bottom and just rolling around in the mud working out what to do, putting out the chairs aa n A and roll call and open the bus that hit me on the way down. You said make it into a holding pattern, and you said when you walk through the spiritual door, there's no walk it turning back. And I don't like that works. It's such a bloody badge and I don't even use it other than for the sake of this sort of thing. It's a really interesting one because whatever you know, that word or anything of that ilk right, it changes everything because you know, there's nothing more lonely than being around people that you don't gel, that you're not aligned with. That's where your loneliness is. If you're not aligned, you got to be an alignment. The majority of people are in ahead thinking about yesterday and tomorrow and problems and what if scenario is right, there's no connection there anyway. So for me, you've got For me, it's got to be people who are aligned and are comfortable in themselves and that they're not like paralyzed by head noise and whatnot. And then that's great. But for me, I don't feel lonely because it's it's hard to talk about because it's it just gets there's so much bullshit in that sort of energy frequency spiritual world. Like I never really go into it because I just call bullshit on a lot of you know, people's behaviors that wax lyrical about it. But like you, I look at the animals. I just look at there's a lot. There's a life force and energy to life, and you're connected to that. Now, part of that are humans and human experiences, but that's part of it, it's not all of it. It's not all of it. And you know there's such there's an energy to this life human experience, and the more conscious I believe you become, you feel that you're a part of that, and there's a oneness to it that I don't. Yeah, it's different. I don't like social interactions, parties and all that and everyone. That would drain the fuck out of me. I'd need to sleep for a week now. Like it's just different. It's like I can't it's fully understand it or explain it. But I like talking to people like yourself and known for a long time and that nothing approved and we have a chatting But I don't have a craving or a whole like avoid in my life for shitloads of people, if that makes any sense at all. What I do know about animals right is that I just love the beauty and the magic of life without humans over with, you know, fucking it up and over complicating it. So animals are always present and grateful, you know, and you get what you're in your environment, So I stack the deck. They're always present, they're always grateful, and you know a lot of humans are generally not present and not grateful, right, So I'm not shiit Kenny humans being one of them. But you know, we're defective products. If we were to corollas, we wouldn't have come off the production line me as well, all of us, right we are, We've got these I believe the human condition at this point in our evolution, like it's like we've got this big brain, this f one engine, we haven't learned how to drive it properly. That's what I believe me. You're doing the PhD, so you know a lot more about it than I would. But I believe our brains are like we've got to learn how to turn them on and off. And people haven't been taught. And I had to teach myself. Right, like you said, at the start, I was float as attacked thought, but this boat's depresses is going to be shit? Should we rain check? Next minute? We're on right. So that's you've got to learn how to turn it on, turn it off, up, down, Hi, go up and down the gears as needed, on demand. It's a discipline in your mind, not being a slave to your mind. Right, the mind or the monkey brain. It's going to do all sorts of stuff if you let it, if you don't know how to reset it. And like some of that stuff, chopping down trees, time with the animals and whatnot. That's my medicine, that's my drug. Like the other night I was I ride horses at night now in the arena and there's no one there. It's heaven. There's two little birds that sleep in one of the grooming bays, right up on a ledge and the mate. It melts my heart. These animals, the magic, the beauty and the peace of life when it's silent and you're just a part of it and they're comfortable with you around. The little birds don't even leave when I'm right near him. Now it's great. And one of the horses I was putting back in the stable and she dropped a carrot on the ground. It was pitched black in this table and I am there like her head's down at my hip and we're both sort of on the ground almost looking for this carrot in the dark. It was just beautiful and this horse is massive. But there's such a connection bond love that there's you just this trust bond that you build with the animals over to that you've got to earn. You can't buy, you can't fake, you can't fast track, you can't intellectualize the trust the consistent. I love that, and I love that in people as well, of course. But in getting back to your question, apologies for the long winded synopsis, but it's sort of I was. I'd hang out with anyone back in the day, probably part of it, so I would have a drink too, right, And it was kind I was probably had a relationship with alcohols as much as I did with all the people around me at that point in time. And when you stop drinking, well, it's quite a confronting thing because you don't have a lot in common with a lot of your old piss had mates too, So a lot of the socializing that's done is when we're inebriated, and when you're not drink, when you don't drink, well, you don't really just want to sit around and talk shit. You want to live. You want to live, you want to feel, you want to experience, you want to be. You just don't want to sit around and talk shit full of piss because you're sober.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think the other thing about animals too, is that they're never not authentic, Like you never have to figure out whether or not they're full of shit.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: You don't have to read between the lines. You don't have to go is this the person or the persona? Is this fucking Is there an agenda?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: If there is an agenda, you know it because they're trying to get food out of your hand.
Speaker 1: Right. There's no you know, no bullshit.
Speaker 4: There's no Machiavelian politics, there's no agendas, there's none of that stuff. There's an honesty in it. There's an integrity there and you learn. So I learned so much, you know, with all just observing and being around the animals. I got one hundred cockatoos that eat in the backyard every day, and now it's the best. I just dump twenty kilos of wild bird seed on the grass. Mate. It's an absolute free for all, and it's just the best. It's a sea of white and you know, all these different things. But I think also for twenty years I was going to the opening of an envelope and like a butterfly dot com and all of what you said, right, So I've probably I've probably done ten lifetimes of it as well, so eating out of the China doll and otto every night like it was bloody cheap takeaway. I've just done it to death. I'm not shit canning it. I just did so much of it for so bloody long. But life to me is about experiences, new experiences. I want to turn the page. I want to experience more, right. I love going out, getting collecting kindling, starting a fire, splitting a log, sitting here it's on now, the fire that Lucy's asleep behind me, the other dog somewhere. Like new experiences. I don't just want to keep reading the same fucking chapter that was the shit out of me. And with the business stuff as well, like entrepreneurs listening people in business. For me, I find like about a five years of you know, you're super fied up about it, then you're start to get a bit bored. Now it might be longer. And if you've got a hobby and a life you know alongside it, which I never did. But it don't sort of beat yourself up that you want to do something new if you're strategic about how you engineer that. We're here to experience life. We're not here to be a slaver or a prisoner to one chapter of it. And when you're not defined by your balance sheet and your car and all that, it opens you up to so many possibilities. And I believe you have more financial commercial success in the long term if you stay the course on that path.
Speaker 3: You know we'll wind up. But I just want, I want you to speak to this a little bit, just because.
Speaker 1: I want your insight around there.
Speaker 3: So everything you're saying, I think makes sense to everyone, and I don't think anyone's sitting at home going that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: But we also and you spoke earlier about chest beating, but we also live in a culture and a climate and a time where chest beating is fucking everywhere on Instagram, you know, on Facebook, everything's about look at me, look at what I've done, look at my breakfast, look at my body, look at my face, look at my fucking achievements. How do we reconcile that or how do we and without I understand that too, because I did a fair bit of that myself, right. There was a lot of ego and bullshit and insecurity and self doubt and love me, like me, want me to prove of me. There's fair bit of that gone on on my journey, by the way as well. How do we turn that down? And how do we like that's? That's almost an addiction in itself. What are your thoughts around that.
Speaker 4: Great question? All I can say to people from the hand on heart, I went down that road on steroids, right, and there's nothing at the end of it good. It just you just need more and more and more external validation, chasing external needing external validation to feel successful. It's a bottomless pit. It's the greatest trap. So the hard thing is, of course, until you've done it and realize that it's very hard not to do it right because everyone's doing it. We live in a world where you know, social media is prolific and technology is great, but you want to use technology, not be used by it. And one of the real solutions to this as well is limiting your data windows and exposure so that you've actually got some time just heaven forbid, sitting in front of the fire or something, not just scrolling social media and just binging more data, comparing and what not. By default on social media, it's impossible not to compare when you're scrolling through social media all the time. So limiting data or having data windows of exposure and being vigilant with that, disciplining yourself so that you've got time to be where you are, not in your head or on a screen, that's key. And the reality is again like if you haven't felt what's at the end of that road, it's hard to just trust what I'm saying. It's maybe it's impossible, I don't know, but there's just nothing. There's no joy at the end of that. There's disease of more. It's like a drug addict needing more drugs to get the same hit. You just need more money, more this, more that, more cars to get the same hit. I tried, but so breaking free from that is you know, it's probably why I am quite reclusive these days, because it's it's sad. It's sad. I just know there's no joy and love and connection and depth to that road and really finding yourself on that road. I was so lost for so long. I didn't know where to start. That's why I need to get hammered so hard. That have the reset, and I'm grateful for that. But like if you can break if a person can break free from that, then the potential is limitless because you avoid all the traps moving forward, all the trappings of success, because you know where you're going and who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think it's almost like we're trying to fill some internal void with some external thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like what's got what's really lacking is it's more an internal it's emotional, it's spiritual, it's psychological, it's something. But what's not missing is more fans. What's not missing is a bigger Telly. What's not missing is more dough or more pats on the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So well you're amazing.
Speaker 4: Just going one last thing just with what I was, just exactly what you said there, Like when you learn to do this and you limit some data and you get some time, like me, I was chopping down the trees. Whatever the idea is. The brilliant ideas that come to me, they come doing that. That's an important point. So I know strategically when I do that, Because I'm not saying that I won't do other businesses. I may well, but they won't be like they used to be, and they won't be done for those reasons at all. But the point is is that the goal, the absolute gold, as you've said before, threw me, not from me. It just hits the back of my head. When I'm an hour into doing those tasks, it's like I'm in this deep state of being and things are just obvious. Everything gets really obvious because there's no head noise, and I know what to do next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, mate, we'll wind it up. We appreciate you again, Thank you for your time. Enjoy the ducks, Enjoy the cockies, Enjoy the dogs, enjoy the horses. Enjoy the solitude. TIF do you want to go and stay with you wouldn't have you because he doesn't want visitors. But wouldn't you love to stay for a weekend. As soon as he said horses, I was almost in the car already.
Speaker 1: Less.
Speaker 4: We'll have to get you up in your tiff.
Speaker 2: Yes, please go.
Speaker 3: And stay a weekend with Jeff. You might you might come back changed.
Speaker 2: Me and Luna will come up.
Speaker 4: Lucy just there. She loves It's all.
Speaker 3: As soon as you said, Luna, Lucy barked, there you go.
Speaker 1: It all right mate, stay there.
Speaker 3: We'll say goodbye Fair but for the minute. Thanks champ see ya, see yup.