Speaker 1: We got get you the room morning every day Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Get a podcast is sorry, we're not around. We're on holiday at the moment. In a Colombian prison.
Speaker 1: Gosh, what happened? We want to put two and two together.
Speaker 2: To be honest, we came to see Cocaine Cassie. We thought, oh, we'll just go and hang out with her for a bit. She's not here anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you decided to bring her a gift and got yourself in trouble yourself? What is going on the Colombian prison as well? I'm not as fancy as you think as well. You think, oh, the Colombians, they really like to live it up. Prison not so glamorous.
Speaker 2: Quite crowded.
Speaker 1: I've found really crowded.
Speaker 4: They sort of they said, you know, here's your cell and there's seventeen other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So and look, I mean, by the law of stats, you're not going to get along with all the inmates, are you?
Speaker 2: Certainly not.
Speaker 4: But I am going to go down to reception and complain about the lack of room yeah, and facilities and room service.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And while we are talking about things which people that are probably fired up, let's talk about news reader Abby shit. She paid a visit to a clearvoyant recently.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised she isn't here in this Colombian reason.
Speaker 3: And the clearvoint was like, I see, I see future, resting bitch face.
Speaker 2: I see I see resting bitch face now and forever.
Speaker 1: Forever, permanently. And then Abby stormed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah with her resting bitch face.
Speaker 4: Now, I have waited all morning, so newsreader Abbey joins us in the studio.
Speaker 2: And yesterday, in.
Speaker 4: A bid to find out the direction of your life and your existence on this planet, you did what.
Speaker 5: I went and saw a clearvoyant. O. Gosh, yeah, it happened. It was actually really interesting.
Speaker 6: My family have all gone to clevoyance for you know, since forever.
Speaker 2: Don't say that she went.
Speaker 5: She was brilliant. Her name is Helen.
Speaker 6: She's out at Manapara, and she was just she did all this tarot stuff. So she's got all these different decks of cards. And we sort of went down like, okay, career wise, are you in the right career?
Speaker 5: What's coming up? What you know? What what are you going to be doing?
Speaker 2: Did you tell her what you do for me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: But she ended up we went back to my past life and what I did in a past life.
Speaker 7: What did you do?
Speaker 6: So I was a writer in a past life, but I was also a witch, so okay, that.
Speaker 7: All makes sense.
Speaker 6: So we went through my past life and all of that, and then we went through sort of my career and what's coming up. She thinks that I told you a few weeks ago I'm doing the Masters of Criminology at UNI, so she thinks that I'm actually going to do a little bit more with that than what I think. Okay, and then obviously as we walked in straight away, she's like, oh, we need to talk about your love life.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 6: I thought she was going to say resting bitch face nor I remember, and I'm like, put a smile on.
Speaker 5: You gotta be in public. I'm trying to be nicer anyway.
Speaker 6: But yeah, So we delved into our love life and she basically went through all of the gentlemen with my love at the moment, and then she went through who my soulmate is, right, and she described what he looks like, his traits, what he's like, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Who is this mystery man.
Speaker 6: Well, so he's apparently tall with dark hair and green eyes. So I feel like Hazy and I maybe are going to get together. But then she said that he was very entrepreneurial and very funny, so.
Speaker 2: That rules you out, that's true.
Speaker 6: But yeah, basically he's very tall, very funny, very entrepreneurial, quite well off. Apparently when are you meeting him? She seems to think by sort of October November this year. Yeah, and she seems to think so she said, you're definitely getting married and you're definitely having kids, so stop stressing about that. She seems to think I'll be pregnant by twenty twenty five and I'll be married by Oh sorry, I'll have a baby by twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Oh congratulations, you can have a baby.
Speaker 3: Really nice, well done to us. Yeah, always going to happen.
Speaker 4: So do you feel a bit more relaxed about things after going to see her?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think so, because I was sort of getting to the point of, like, you know, last week, having a bit of a freak out, just going what is going on?
Speaker 5: And you know, what am I doing with my life?
Speaker 6: But yeah, since seeing her kind of eases that pressure out of your mind, I guess, and you start going it's all right, it'll happen when it happens.
Speaker 5: Breathe through it.
Speaker 7: You've got to.
Speaker 10: You just have to trust that the universe is going to take you to where you need to go.
Speaker 6: Correct And they're sort of flinging a few options at me at the moment, but they're people that I don't need to waste any time on.
Speaker 4: You don't love life or career, because if have you had other offers from other parts I've got I've got exes at the moment reaching back out.
Speaker 5: A right, are you're really happy? You're doing really well? And I'm like not today, say.
Speaker 6: She said, it's a test. It's the universe testing you, making sure that you have learned the lessons that you need to rain so that then this gentleman can come into your life.
Speaker 4: There are reasons why people are in the rear view mirror, Abby, take that away with you today.
Speaker 3: I like that, Oh look at you go. Sisterhood just really represented.
Speaker 5: On the mirror.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so anyway, that's the latest year up to Okay, I mean you're looking at.
Speaker 2: Me like you think I'm an idiot. All the time. I've learned some life lessons, Thank.
Speaker 5: You very much.
Speaker 1: From a clairvoyant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my AUNTI is a clevoyant. She's amazing, she's incredible. She's predicted pretty much everything that's happened in my life.
Speaker 1: Really, she could have.
Speaker 2: Given me a heads up about a few things.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Jodie Oddie, if some random found your phone and they started going through it, would they be shocked?
Speaker 4: Oh? I don't think so. There's only one sort of raunchy selfie that I took consent to my husband.
Speaker 2: But apart from that, that's about.
Speaker 1: Okay, more on that please.
Speaker 4: Greg's just having a day when my cleavage looked really good, so I.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, Greg incoming short of Jodie's Judge.
Speaker 3: Classic the outrageous lists that we keep his humans, what about this? A bloke who attended a really popular Aussie snow destination lost his phone. It was found on the front was a life goal list nine different things that he wanted to achieve as a young man and they are bloody embarrassing.
Speaker 4: So hang on, it wasn't even in his phone. You didn't have to punch in a coat like literally on the side.
Speaker 1: Cover it was his log screen.
Speaker 3: You need no security to get in and understanding this bloke's a bit of a top.
Speaker 1: All right, should we go through we go through his little life goals? Is that interesting? Number one? Get Jack's and be eighty seven kilos.
Speaker 4: Eighty seven specifically, right, it's a big number, eighty eight eighty six.
Speaker 3: Guessing he's hovering around eighty kilos and he's probably on pre workout and all those sorts of things. Maybe he's on a bit of extra test Australia just to get him there. Yeah, seems like that sort of character. Yeah, a number two quit or nicotine?
Speaker 1: Sensible. Number three have twenty five thousand dollars in the bank account.
Speaker 7: That's that's gay.
Speaker 1: Number four have a motorbike? There you goes see everybody.
Speaker 4: I mean, motorbikes are such sensible life decisions, aren't they. I don't mean to judge anyone who is riding motorbike as we speak, but do they seem a little unsafe to me?
Speaker 1: Also, you're listening to the radio and a motorbike dangerous? Number five? Get good at fighting? Get good at fighting? Where is he?
Speaker 11: Where?
Speaker 1: What does he? Does he live in the octagon?
Speaker 4: Does he he's that guy my Jim who just stands there are shadow boxes to himself.
Speaker 3: You've got to get good at fighting because you never know. Number six, get good marks at UNI. That's actually quite sensible. Number seven, and you're.
Speaker 1: Going to like this one.
Speaker 3: I just feel like you're going to absolutely support this one because you're not going to frown upon.
Speaker 1: It at all. Have three girls on a.
Speaker 10: Roster a rotation system.
Speaker 3: Wow, and rounds it out by I don't know, this is a strange one. Number eight, don't get a hack cup for three months.
Speaker 2: Well, he's not gonna have three girls on the roster.
Speaker 1: Then it's exactly right.
Speaker 3: The roster one is really really interesting, though, isn't it. I've got a little a few little life goals for twenty twenty three as well.
Speaker 1: Top three have you yep?
Speaker 3: Do you mind if I just rattle on that Because we're an open we're in an open community here. We can support each other.
Speaker 2: This is a safe space for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Number three named newborn son incoming some in October. That's three first name options. You've got Jason, You've got Francis, and then Horn little Horn Hayes probably option number three. Number two become mates with Ryan Fitzgerald's I'm chipping away at that. I'm chipping away.
Speaker 2: You'll wear him down eventually.
Speaker 4: That's a plam setting up a tent outside his new nor Lunger pad, though, is a bit extreme.
Speaker 2: I would have thought.
Speaker 3: He's probably got security there. It's a bit of it. It's quite it's quite a four down there that he's building.
Speaker 2: And stop texting. Bej as well, I call a beach.
Speaker 3: Okay, and number one get drafted into the AFL thirty eight thirteen twenty four to ten. That really really important moment where you've forgot someone's name, My god, it just feels like in that particular moment, your brain could remember everything, every sort of algebraic theorem that you'll never use in your life.
Speaker 1: But that person in front of you.
Speaker 2: Bang, God, who are you? I mean right now, I don't even know your name.
Speaker 3: You don't even know my name. No, Andrew, pleasure to meet its nice to meet you. I mean, howvery times does that happened to you? Where you meet someone you think it's for the first time, but not so.
Speaker 4: If I had a dollar for every person that has said to me, oh, we've met before, Okay, Okay, I meet a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I see a lot of faces and I can't remember all of them.
Speaker 3: I love it when the follow up conversation is oh, no, no, no, it was actually yesterday we had lunch together. Yes, And then the next conversation, actually, i'm your husband. My name is Greeg and you're like, nice to meet you. No, no, no, no, no, we live together and we have children together.
Speaker 2: Actually you're pregnant with my child.
Speaker 3: Okay, how many times have you accidentally got yourself friend?
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Happened to a very good friend and colleague of mine at chapter seven and one of the best in the business that must be seen, Girtie Spurling Oti, Yes, who is just a flawless news presenter and also a weather presenter as well. Extraordinary, really good.
Speaker 4: I have to it has to be said. You don't meet a lot of Girty's, do you.
Speaker 3: No, you don't, So I only know one Girdi. So how could I ever forget Gertie's now you couldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: We rarely read together, and a few weeks ago we read together for four o'clock Borughton.
Speaker 1: So I did sport and then when I threw back to Gerdie, I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was a combination of Gertie actually not knowing who I was, having something else in their head, or just a whole heap of But this is how it went down, and you can you can probably pinpoint the moment where Gertie's like, I've forgotten your name, and no doubt Gertie won that horse Wednesday, Celebrate Responsible, Thanks for that.
Speaker 12: Here's along next with All the Weekend about the detail.
Speaker 3: Then so straight away we're going to the aids and we're both at the same time. I've got you forgot my name, She's got I forgot your name. And then the follow up the next week was me accidentally calling her Gordy Gordy yes, which kind of went under the radar, but.
Speaker 2: Just play that one more time for me, and no.
Speaker 3: Doubt, Gertie won that horse Wednesday, Celebrate Responsible, Thanks for that.
Speaker 12: Next with All the Weekend where the detail.
Speaker 3: Framous scream and she'd been reading the last few days with THEO all right and her rom was like, yeah, it's THEO.
Speaker 4: I know it's not in her defense, she is a very busy working mother, okay, and sometimes these things can happen.
Speaker 3: That's probably the first time that gert He's ever been stunt for words brings me back to a time a couple of years ago as well with one of the absolute greats, and that's Jane Doyle Douyen. Yes, so Doyen, Jane Doyen, they call her who you're not going to believe forgot a million milk? What Yeah, instead of saying Amelia just threw a really really Australian name in there.
Speaker 13: Instead, just sixteen degrees the forecast top four. Adelaid that's around eight below average for this time of year.
Speaker 2: So grab that brolly tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We'll do thanks, tramp.
Speaker 14: No, I thought he was going to be typical spring weather over the next few days.
Speaker 7: So stay.
Speaker 3: You tell me. Can you tell me when the great million molk has ever been? Sheeff in her life? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: But if Jane dow does, he go, okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 3: Maybe I have a champ thirteen twenty four ten those really critical moments where you've forgotten someone's name that's got you into trouble twenty four to ten, those really really tricky moments we forgot someone's name. Because this happened to me on the weeks ago four o'clock Bullton and I don't read very often.
Speaker 1: I'm like fifth in line. I reckon real Stephen Bradbury. Area's when you.
Speaker 2: Lined up before the race seventh or right.
Speaker 3: When everyone else is stick And even when that's that's drinking bird, you know, the drinking bird that goes down and up.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's ahead of me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's talented though.
Speaker 1: He's good.
Speaker 2: Oh god know about the power.
Speaker 3: Very consistent with his button pushing. So Gerdy Spurling, who's as good as they get. And look, I can forget her, understand. I just had a little moment where she forgot my name. I threw it back to it, no doubt, Gerdi. When that horse Wednesday, celebrate responsible.
Speaker 12: Thanks for that really is along next with all the weekend where the details it happens.
Speaker 1: So I forget me too. I know sometimes I forget my own.
Speaker 4: But how does it feel to be that unremarkable that the person sitting next to you on the desk doesn't remember you.
Speaker 1: Know WHOA I'm just trying to have fun on a Monday morning?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, pierce you through the heart?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 2: All of the things I've said to you over the journey?
Speaker 7: That was it?
Speaker 2: That was the one that broke here, That was the.
Speaker 3: One that was the Straw and I Am a Camel thirty four ten. Those unbelievably tricky moments where you've forgotten someone's name.
Speaker 1: Good morning to you, Lana, Hello, hi Lana.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 8: So basically, this was a few years ago, but I went to a festival with a friend and I had to introduce them to some of my old friends, and because it had been so long, I got through about five or six of them and completely deer in headlines, forgot one of them. And the look she gave me I was like, oh my god, graduation.
Speaker 1: I hate this situation.
Speaker 4: But also, Lana, don't you start to panic, don't you because you're like in your head going I know all these people, I know them, But because I'm under so much pressure and under the spotlight on every chance of forgetting someone that I should know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a worse. And then you're like, all right, brain, I need you, I need you. What have you got? What have you got?
Speaker 3: Oh that's not going to help it at all, some monkey playing some symbols. So in a situation like that, as well, here's what you do. You don't introduce their name. You just introduce yourself for other people around and then when they meet, they're going to introduce themselves, and then when they introduce themselves, you go, oh my god, I'm so silly.
Speaker 1: I forgot to say your name. There everyone's learning in the process.
Speaker 2: Genuinely don't understand what you just said.
Speaker 1: For good we don't have time to explain. Let's go to Amelia and hectorvil. Good morning, Amelia, this has happened to you.
Speaker 15: Good morning, how are you. Yes, it has happened to me once, oh, probably more than once, but this particular occasion, I am a speecheese, so I work with kids with autism, and I accidentally called this twelve year old boy the dog's name, which he was. It's his twelve It'll be fine, but because of his autism kind of love to remind me about it for five minutes every week I see him.
Speaker 1: So that's pretty basic.
Speaker 15: Dog named Elliott.
Speaker 2: Elliot easy mistake to mate either way.
Speaker 1: It's not like Fido or Rex or nice Snoopy or something.
Speaker 3: Good calls and look, if worse comes to worse in the situation like that, just to were Jane Doyle did to a meal maker Mulkay about a year ago.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, the old.
Speaker 13: Chace just sixteen degrees the forecast top for Adelaide. That's around eight below average for this time of year. So grab that brolly tomorrow we'll do. Thanks Champ.
Speaker 4: Little trigger warning for women everywhere with his next story, particularly those who do all the housework while their husbands sit on the couch scratching their nethers.
Speaker 1: So oh boy.
Speaker 4: So the age old debate of who in the house cleans what and for how long is about to come to an end in Spain. The Spanish government getting involved now, so they've given the green light for this app to be developed that adds up the hours of cleaning each person in the house does. So, when created, the app will add the hours of housework each person does and in what areas of the.
Speaker 2: House as well.
Speaker 4: So if you've got a lazy husband, wall don't move to Spain.
Speaker 1: A lot of very intimidated men in Spain as we speak.
Speaker 4: So the move to an equal share in household tools chores has been what about. This is exacerbated by recent legal cases where men have been sued by their ex wives for compensation.
Speaker 2: For decades of unpaid housework.
Speaker 4: Wow, so it sounds like a significant issue over there in Spain.
Speaker 2: So prepare to hear a lot.
Speaker 4: Of this just played again in thee that's I told you so.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 4: I like it, except for if it was to be used in the Oddy household and I had to wear it. I think my husband would win. He does one hundred percent way more than I do.
Speaker 6: So you're a minority there, I'd say, totally massively.
Speaker 2: And I have to say we had this discussion on Friday.
Speaker 4: It is It's an unbelievable situation with women now, and Zoe, you were saying this, women are burning out, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Because we want We were like.
Speaker 4: We want to be able to work, and we want freedom, and we want to be able to prosure our dreams. But then we're still doing everything that we did at home back in the sixties.
Speaker 2: So it's like, no wonder, we're all exhausted.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Literally, there's actually studies on it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I've had in We're talking about this over the weekend, Jodes. I've got friends at the moment, and I'm the only single one, but everyone comes to me for relationship advice, which is very funny.
Speaker 5: But I've got multiple multiple.
Speaker 6: Friends who have been messaging me lately or we've caught up for a coffee and they.
Speaker 5: Sit down and they're exhausted.
Speaker 6: They've probably got a baby with them, and they're talking about their husbands who are literally doing nothing. So the husband's had a really tough work week or really you know, working really hard or working sort of crazy hours and comes home and just you know, still expects his wife to be doing everything, or them to be doing everything, and you just I just shake my head because I think, I hope that I wouldn't let my future husband.
Speaker 5: Get away with that.
Speaker 6: But they just seem to, you know, they have a bitch and they get it all out and then they move on. They go home and they continue doing what they've been doing.
Speaker 2: You know, he's really quiet on this one. Andrew. We haven't heard much from you, mate.
Speaker 3: I am not an intelligent man, but I know when to keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 1: Jodes, are you aware of what shrink flation is?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: Overly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't veer me down a dangerous path. It's not that. Okay, it might be actually.
Speaker 2: Because if it was that, you'd be a hell of a victim.
Speaker 1: Would Oh my gosh, I'm not the victim. That's a side story.
Speaker 3: Shrink Flation is a termin when the price of a product remains the same but the amount of product you receive goes down.
Speaker 1: Are you noticing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's everywhere, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Like sort of last year and a half?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you look at some of these? I'm looking at it going Am I that big?
Speaker 3: That these delicious products that I enjoy are going down without me even noticing?
Speaker 1: The latest victim the Monte Carlo. Oh, beautiful Monte Carlo. Who would have thought?
Speaker 5: What's happened?
Speaker 2: Is the biscuit shrunk?
Speaker 1: Everything's shrunk?
Speaker 3: Conces humors have taken to social media in recent months to complain that the Risby Jam coded layer of cream inside the iconic Australian biscuit has halved in size.
Speaker 2: I get that people are upset.
Speaker 4: I understand that because your cream, your jam cream filling should go to the brink.
Speaker 2: It's a biscuit.
Speaker 4: I understand it. But if you are the sort of person that has time in your life to sit down and pen a letter to Arnot's and complain about the lack of strawberry cream filling in your biscuit, then you need to find a hobby and real fast.
Speaker 3: How dare you have a crack at my mother, how very dead. It should go right to the exit.
Speaker 11: It should.
Speaker 3: Oh and what if that's your only sort of fun, nice, real me time during your day, I guess sit down with a Monte Carlo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I honestly get that, because my favorite time of the day, what I look forward to the most is after dinner, when I have a cup of tea and I have sugar free chocolate chip cookies. And my god, if my children touch them, if they go in the vicinity of that jar, I lose my damn mind.
Speaker 3: Imaginef it was pretty much halved in size, your little sugar free chocolate chip cookies, which sound awful.
Speaker 1: Pout.
Speaker 4: I'd I'd sit along by missus Hayes and I would pen a letter. You guys go right to the sugar Free Chip Company, go what the hell was happening to the size.
Speaker 2: Of my business?
Speaker 1: The sugar Free Confectory Company riveting Christmas party? They'd have as well.
Speaker 3: We picks have dropped in weight from one point five kilos to one point two kilos before they went down again to one point one two kilos. You pay the same price. What it's happened to cabri Da and milk as well. Two fifty gram dropped to one eighty mars bars have dropped them fifty three to forty seven. And this is the one that got mate was one sixty grams. It's gone down to one thirty four grams. I've just slightly tweaked the size of the chip and he lost his big mustache. I think had on facial makeover. Mister Pringles losing his damn mind.
Speaker 2: And they didn't have a lot of wriggle room.
Speaker 4: I don't think Pringles because I remember, like we always get them on the plane because the lady comes down with the trolley and the kids always want Pringles. And they'd lose half their little hand before they even touched a chip.
Speaker 2: It was halfway down the floody.
Speaker 3: Isn't it unbelievable stuff? It's starting to merge over to humans as well. What do you mean shrink flation. Yeah, it's affecting everybody. I mean, look at the Corns brothers for example, I mean can Fair cane corns when he was playing to now shrink flation's got him.
Speaker 1: Chad's still the same though, he's still an absolute beast.
Speaker 3: Shrink Flation has got Chad yet.
Speaker 1: Round two. Here we go and welcome to the booth. Producers, Allen, good morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, are we playing for this morning?
Speaker 14: Yeah, we've got a couple of callers on that you guys would be playing for Okay, you've got Hailey Hazy, Good morning, Haley, WILLI Hey great?
Speaker 4: Thank you you chose Andrew. That was an interesting selection.
Speaker 3: God, No, I've got faith in him.
Speaker 9: A great voice is going to bring it home.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. That's nice.
Speaker 7: And then on Tiam Jones, we've got Cassie from Secret.
Speaker 2: Hey, cass.
Speaker 5: Let's do yes, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Also, you were second to the party there, Cassie. Would you have always? Would you have also chosen me if he had an option?
Speaker 4: All right, So this is how it works, basically with orchestralized a song that you would hear on over and we have to jump in with our name is our buzzer? That's right?
Speaker 5: And name is so?
Speaker 1: Is that a word to you? By the way?
Speaker 7: Orchestral log it's a classical overhit.
Speaker 1: Because truthishly, I'm not even sure.
Speaker 7: Let's do it, Hazy song number one, Let's go?
Speaker 1: Who else is shaking?
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, Joy got in first?
Speaker 7: Sorry, Joe's gone?
Speaker 2: That is that is Ed Shearon, I haven't thrown up in so long?
Speaker 1: Mom too long? It is hazy, too long, ed sheeran song man, Castle on the Hill.
Speaker 4: Country Ready, what I did all the hard work for you? I came up with I sang half the song and then you just sweep in it last.
Speaker 3: I think we're all pretty wear straightway that it was an edge hearing song, but we just needed the title.
Speaker 1: Hey Hailey, one zip to the good guys.
Speaker 7: Yes, all right, and it's supposed to too.
Speaker 1: So I feel like Queensland in a state of origin.
Speaker 2: And also you're very judges this morning.
Speaker 1: I just say that, oh, someone's under pressure.
Speaker 14: Song number two, let's go, and.
Speaker 1: I think it's coming to me. I think it's coming to me.
Speaker 2: Come on, isn't there's nothing holding me back?
Speaker 1: That was last week?
Speaker 7: Last week? I'm not recycling my material, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, how much time can come on? You can't get a chance, and then there's not much happening right now.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to work out I would have.
Speaker 1: It's still not but is it? Can I find a friend?
Speaker 7: How can you can find a friend?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I phone Abby, Abby, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me? Okay, she can give me the artist at least?
Speaker 7: How do you not know this?
Speaker 1: We want you to.
Speaker 14: I'm going to get Abby to give you the artist and you can both buzz in with a song.
Speaker 6: All right, ready, Justin Bieber, have you got anything?
Speaker 5: Come on, Jodees, that's zip to both of you.
Speaker 7: It was is this song?
Speaker 6: I'm not angry, I'm just just a No one has ever heard this song?
Speaker 1: Is this a new song? You heard this song?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is a song that genuinely launched Justin Bieber into a cool space.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and you say that regularly. So I'm disappointed, disappoint you. What I know it's I know it's one zip up, Paisy, We've got one song left.
Speaker 7: This is going to be the winner. I've got it.
Speaker 1: You can't do that? Why she can't do that?
Speaker 3: Because it already one zero. So look, this is what's going to happen. So look, I think I'm just going to go try this out there and make the rules on run. If it's a draw, then we are the split the voutual where they get a voucher reach.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't just turn up to game.
Speaker 7: Three and be like, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, Zoe used to play school oh last last wins.
Speaker 14: Teney, alright, fine, all right, song three, go on, go song three?
Speaker 2: If you get me.
Speaker 7: Take a name?
Speaker 2: Shut in the dargons.
Speaker 7: Ha, you come in with the win.
Speaker 1: It's goat he.
Speaker 14: I know what it is now, I will take either a name okay, rather be I'll take it.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: It's got to be full name and artist, clean bandit rather be. Come over here, Jodey, you have a look, have a look a look.
Speaker 7: That is a clean win for Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: Well done, watches having there. I just blacked out for the last three five seconds. Did something amazing happen?
Speaker 14: I think you might have just won the congratulations Haley?
Speaker 2: Sorry, good stuff?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I was in dance your heart pounding, yeah, and I just get I get, I get the lyrics and then I can't get the song name? Was it so hard?
Speaker 1: Was it so American?
Speaker 7: Joey walks? So you could run in that one? Thank you very much, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's Joe's one.
Speaker 2: Something I'm sorry? Is that Andrew Hayes piggybacking on me?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: I'm slam dunking right at the end. How I feel guards one hundred dollars, vouch.
Speaker 1: The fast parts of government.
Speaker 5: Your wife, well done.
Speaker 3: It's one or two. By the way, I'm not keeping school until now. Oh ja, I've been saying this forever. Now it's official. Keep on watching the skies.
Speaker 5: Happened.
Speaker 1: It's what a big week it's been for the alien watchers out there. Yeah. Confirmed.
Speaker 3: Last week, UFO whistleblower David Gruche told Congress the US government has uncovered extra trestial bodies and spaceships crash heights, and the Internet responded. I'd say pretty accordingly. I don't think we've responded hard enough on this. It's huge.
Speaker 1: Are we just so desensitized with all this stuff now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think if you're anything like me, I don't like thinking about what's out there because it scares me. Because I don't want to be invaded as a planet and as a species.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be probed. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Not after the weekend I've had.
Speaker 1: Maybe all the aliens are really nice.
Speaker 7: They bring you love, or.
Speaker 3: Maybe they take you away in a little space ships and they probe.
Speaker 1: You want to probe. Nobody no one on Mondays.
Speaker 2: And then they do that thing where they make you forget that you've been probed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you wake up and you're like, Jess bums a bit sure the aliens there, and you're like, what happened last night? He just shrucks his shoulders. It's like nothing, mate, nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Next question may bring you love.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a special kind of love that's come out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Makes you think that, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: When you look around us since society, maybe some of the celebrities as well.
Speaker 1: Are there any aliens amongst us? Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. What do you think?
Speaker 1: I reckon? There probably is.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about this for a while. I've got a top three for you for I reckon people who classified as humans who are probably in fact aliens, right, but they look like humans, They look like humans and they have human characteristics.
Speaker 2: But you think they're from Mars.
Speaker 3: I think they might be in disguise and they're aliens stressed up as humans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or Saturn or Pluto or maybe who knows.
Speaker 10: Or the other one that works in with being probed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, urge, it's a planet. It's a planet. A number one. Steve Smith.
Speaker 3: Steve Smith's got some strains movements, doesn't he some strange amount of rhythms the way he carries himself, And don't worry. They could be really really good. Like these elite humans it maybe they're too good for their own selves. And that's where you go, Well, maybe the guy's just an alien. But Steve Smith just sort of moves around a bit differently.
Speaker 4: You've scored so many runs that you're from out of space.
Speaker 3: Just his habits in between in between shots as well, just how OCD is with things. Steve Smith absolutely could be one. Kanye West, He's definitely an alien. Good Morning's Alien Talk.
Speaker 10: He could be one just because he gives zero fs about.
Speaker 4: Anything ever, you know what I mean, Like he just does what Kanye wants to do.
Speaker 2: Yea, So maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: The other one for me is peers More. He's an alien and he has been sent from another planet to piss off everyone. It's a giant experiment that the aliens are having and they're taking the absolute mickey out of us because they've sent us.
Speaker 1: Piers Morgan. I don't think people in England even like Peas Moore.
Speaker 4: He's like the English cane corns, like he deliberately just says things just to antagonize.
Speaker 1: I'd rather listen to cane corns. You got one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Pete Davison, you know the guy Saturday Night Live. It's a really unusual looking cat. But also manager is to snag the hottest women on the planet.
Speaker 3: So if those other aliens that you talk about, I've got those little things that make you forget things.
Speaker 1: Has Pete Davis.
Speaker 3: He's got some kind of special wand that he's waving in front of the best looking and the highest profile women's celebrities on.
Speaker 2: The planets, And the one goes you think I'm hot?
Speaker 1: You think, haven't look at me? How you know?
Speaker 3: I mean, statistically it's not what these elite looking women would go for.
Speaker 1: But here we are, Here we are.
Speaker 4: I think he must be like women love funny men or funny aliens, right, so that just must blind women everywhere like.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so funny. But it come here, snob me.
Speaker 1: It's normal. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: What the fork.
Speaker 4: It's a little segment we like to do where we ask what the fork and it could be anything normally, it's sort of well, it did evolve out of the fact that there's no forks in any given workplace in South Australia ever. But now it's evolved into just what don't you understand? What don't you get in everyday life? And we've come across a bit of a conundrum here at Nova. So in the fridge in our kitchen for the last month has been a whole loin of pork, which brings us to this segment. It's gone from what the fork to what the pork?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, that coming.
Speaker 4: I don't understand for the life of me why someone has brought in a loin of pork into our staff fridge to.
Speaker 2: The bottom of it.
Speaker 4: So if I was to do an all staff page at the moment, it would go something like this.
Speaker 2: For the owner of the loin.
Speaker 4: Of pork in the level three fridge, please report to the studio to explain yourselves.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks in.
Speaker 1: Advance, right smath if you heard that for the first time.
Speaker 4: In the fridge, so you're in my parking space, you know, I mean that's where I like.
Speaker 1: To put my fruit, real solid piggery. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's prime real estate in the fridge, isn't that It shouldn't be soaked up with pork, and the juice gets there as well, and it gets that real pork scent and flavor about the fridge that takes weeks to get at.
Speaker 4: And I feel like it is starting to get a bit tangy, right because it's been there for the better part of a month. I just went and had to look at the loin of pork a moment ago, and there's no use by date on it. So who's to say when that thing went off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just chewing now in its own juices. It's not going to regenerate, is it.
Speaker 4: Camera guy Josh has threatened to chuck it in the air fry today just to real c really crackle that sucker up.
Speaker 1: That man will air fright anything.
Speaker 3: Jeez to eat air fry his own hand if he had an opportunity, if he's hungry enough and they eat it.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Just raises the question, what the pork? And what have you found in your workplace fridge? What have you discovered science experiments things with mold in them? This is unbelievable. Last week at my other workplace, someone that worked there in the kitchen roasted a whole lamb really during the day.
Speaker 1: Geez, that's the laborate for everyone.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I think there was a whisper that he's his oven broke down at home, so he's just pulled it in roasted up a last.
Speaker 1: That's next level. I'm not even comfortable doing that in my own house, so the mess i'd.
Speaker 3: Make there, although you're more comfortably workplace making your big old mess, aren't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean you can get away with not cleaning it up, and then people leave rude signs going ooh, can you please clean your script up?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, just to remind her, let's keep it tidy on level three, and then someone right back, Yeah, definitely wasn't ask another person definitely wasn't. As we're not going to play a game. We're not going to play this game. Okay, goodness say.
Speaker 2: Fourteen what the pork? What have you found in your workplace? French?
Speaker 4: Also the text lines open as well. Four double O nine one nine nine one nine get involved place.
Speaker 1: I'll take you girls next.
Speaker 2: What for what the hork?
Speaker 4: Tollily, we call this segment what the fork because there's no forks in any workplace. It's just those every day inn undrooms that you go, I don't understand that at all.
Speaker 2: We've got one.
Speaker 4: In our fridge in the kitchen at the moment, where there's been a loin of pork just sitting in the middle shelf.
Speaker 2: For about oh a month now. No one seems to know where it's coming.
Speaker 1: From, dating beautifully like a nice bottle of wine.
Speaker 4: No one seems to know where it's going. No one seems to know an expiring date. No one knows anything about this loine of pork.
Speaker 1: Piece of pork now owns the fridge.
Speaker 2: Yep, and taking up prime real estate.
Speaker 4: As you mentioned, Andre Hayes, So thirteen twenty four to ten this morning, what did you discover in your workplace fridge is the question that we're asking.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Tamara. Hi, Tomarra, Hey, go, I say you're going this morning?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: What's in your fridge?
Speaker 9: Not so much my fridge.
Speaker 15: But I go to work and I'm a cleaner, and I have to clean out fridge once a week, and there'll be moldy cheese, to rotten vegetables, to rotten fruit.
Speaker 9: And then he likes to collect avocado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit weird.
Speaker 9: I think he likes to hoard things. I'd say, but yeah, so there'll be like a pile of like avocado seeds weekly after take me out, and then they'll be like a pile of containers in there.
Speaker 1: I have to chuck them out.
Speaker 15: And then it gets weirder, like he puts he cracks eggs into like a Tupperway.
Speaker 1: Container and just lets him sit in there, and then I come and then next week, so I tip them out and get rid of him.
Speaker 3: Wow, whose house you cleaning is a Jeffrey damoze.
Speaker 9: Wing right?
Speaker 4: Weird?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow you tempted to leave a note?
Speaker 9: Oh I'm tempted to not go back, but I've got to.
Speaker 15: Someone's got to do it.
Speaker 4: Avocado pips to yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our motto.
Speaker 9: And I just wear gloves and a mask and straight to it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, plain as I go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, I think tomorrow, let's go.
Speaker 2: This is million name to us.
Speaker 9: Keeley, guys, how are we?
Speaker 2: We're good? Thank you? Now, Killy.
Speaker 9: And you guys are talking about the four of level three, Well, let's talk about level four. There is a garbage bag of an entire feat in our freezer.
Speaker 3: What okay, so this is upstairs. Just paint a bitch, Kelly, works upstairs. There's two levels, level three and level four. Look, there's all sorts of issues on the level three with the fridge body parts and all sorts of things hanging out out fridge.
Speaker 1: So your fridge is even worse upstairs.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, really bad. We've actually got like, you know, brands that you can help yourself through to make back past and toast as you know. Yeah, so that's just sitting right next to the darbage bag of fish.
Speaker 2: There's a whole fish.
Speaker 9: An entire fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're and you're saying it belongs to David Pembathy.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, come on, I'm thinking belongs to Pat.
Speaker 4: But oh, tidy it up in thanks, Thanks, let's take one more. This is disgusting. Hi John, good morning to you. What did you discover in the work fridge.
Speaker 11: Well, it's not that I discovered, it's I left it there. But look it's not very nice. But on my fast work I bought this. I bought a chicken roll, a chicken wrap, I should say, sorry, and I put it in the fridge forgot to read it. And after after about and it was about a week, I realized left out the fridge and I had a look and the thought, you know what, I'm going to leave it, then see how long it stays there before someone removes it. So anyway, a year and a half later, I actually removed it because nobody was removing it.
Speaker 3: So this is genuine standoff.
Speaker 15: Yeah yeah it was.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was genuine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 11: It wasn't the nicest thing, believe in the fridge for a year and a half. But after a bit I just thought, you know what, let's say your move it, and no one did. So it was terrible.
Speaker 4: So you were in a you were in a Mexican chicken standoff with yourself with myself.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's good. Oh there's never a click up win in those situations. Good on you, John, good stuff. Oh wow with.
Speaker 4: You have we located our loin of pork owner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just wash this space. I suppose it's dynasy.