Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast. Hello, Hello, you got headphones? You need hiphants listening hippens? You need headphones?
Speaker 2: Why? Because uh, it's Jenday's birthday tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Did you say birthday? Birthday?
Speaker 3: Birthday song?
Speaker 2: What's your birthday song?
Speaker 3: Earth Wind September?
Speaker 2: Oh, put it on?
Speaker 3: Remember we try to find so well it's not in there.
Speaker 4: A lot of woods.
Speaker 1: We we We've gone down this road before.
Speaker 2: Okay, someone going to find.
Speaker 1: No, stand by Stevie, keep playing.
Speaker 3: Until I find on fire?
Speaker 2: What September? It is?
Speaker 5: Third?
Speaker 3: One down?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Got it? Play?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but this is this is we have computer dramas with this we go. We went through this last time. We're trying a best.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, see if it works?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, this.
Speaker 2: Is great, but it's worked.
Speaker 3: On that prom Happy birthday you fine?
Speaker 4: Bringing the cake, bringing the.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, my drummers, my numbers guard.
Speaker 6: The candles, but three candle, but unfortunately three candles knocked in half, so then it's just a candle.
Speaker 1: Okay, do a big blow. Yeah, we love you.
Speaker 2: What's the cake?
Speaker 5: Is the spread?
Speaker 1: Spread?
Speaker 2: What's the cake? Did you get? What flavor? What was it that looks like for chic.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on here.
Speaker 2: Who organized the cake?
Speaker 6: Was the Ali usually organized?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So we were. I was talking last night.
Speaker 1: Reception.
Speaker 2: Please did you actually organize your own cake?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? When you say organized the cake, don't you just bring paper shop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and say we'll grab a cake?
Speaker 4: Well we well, we booked this in a.
Speaker 1: Long time ago.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't. Don't lie to me.
Speaker 2: This is a forever chocolate snickers.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm allergic to not.
Speaker 6: No, not you love peanuts.
Speaker 2: To day.
Speaker 4: Nobody has a not energy.
Speaker 1: Here, right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 4: Nobody one and not allergy?
Speaker 6: Is anybody allergic to nuts?
Speaker 3: Nuts?
Speaker 1: Have you read Ali?
Speaker 3: Thank you guys? You're not past.
Speaker 1: Twenty five today, tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, quarter of a century. That's when I had my quarter left cross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm having one, are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Doing to buy an electric bike? Joined me in my game, but you can buy it.
Speaker 2: Back to midlife. Cordlife is when you like, yeah, I don't know what, I'm going to have your hair, break up with your boyfriends.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe I'll cut my hair.
Speaker 6: You're going to have to get a boyfriend tomorrow to break up with them.
Speaker 2: More you get it, you get like a drop keep an emo.
Speaker 1: I tyed my hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's twenty five, is like a hair.
Speaker 5: I had a dream last night actually that I had a bob oh shoup. It started my midlife.
Speaker 1: Like the edgy bottle.
Speaker 3: I might go bleach blonde.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I'm going to do on holidays.
Speaker 2: Maybe moving to Melbourne was part of the little that looks.
Speaker 1: So how do you How do I get to color our hair on holidays?
Speaker 2: I think we might need to haven't even had breakfast.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go back to being blonde.
Speaker 2: What do you think I think make your hair fall out? More people to any conversations happening.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm doing cake a.
Speaker 2: We're doing hair chat. I can't do both at once.
Speaker 1: We're doing hair chat.
Speaker 2: I think we're doing Actually.
Speaker 3: Cake chatter is fucking good.
Speaker 1: Can you do a speech please?
Speaker 3: I'm flying for class.
Speaker 2: We just make a speech, that's it. And for your birthday? Are you hoping to get a first class ticket to New York from your family?
Speaker 3: Not the family of points? With your points family?
Speaker 1: How curiousity? If you started using your credit card you.
Speaker 5: Bought no because I need to figure out what I need to buy for the sake of it, not just for the sake.
Speaker 2: No, but what you do you actually if you don't, don't get into debt, just pay for things on it.
Speaker 5: And then no, you can't pay for my holiday with my credit card.
Speaker 1: You know you should have done. Maybe I just bought a new iPhone. You should have brought that. I would have given you the money, the money crust.
Speaker 2: So you pay for things and we transfer yeah points, okay, says, come on work smarter.
Speaker 1: What's a good credit card for points?
Speaker 2: I've I don't know, but there are people that have full on spreadsheets a power point, these people that have full on power.
Speaker 1: But he's smart, he gets turning it up.
Speaker 3: What's he went?
Speaker 6: He went through wedding somewhere, having a great wedding in France, and then to a beefer France and he was also ink, wasn't he in call from NAT?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I am not taking that.
Speaker 2: I didn't answer.
Speaker 4: Well again, we get up early here and like I hear it ring and not one of them ring. Not really sure.
Speaker 1: A change credit?
Speaker 2: So about my coughing constantly in this microphone?
Speaker 1: Don't get chocolate on that period, chuck on the grunt, put some little crumbs in there? What are you doing tomorrow?
Speaker 5: So when we go for you and getting my makeup done with Ashi Bashi and the Oh, actually, I'm going for coffee with my friend Shanao Twain, No Shanaia tomorrow, not Shakira. Shakira and Shanai will be at the dinner. They will be the dinner and then I'm going to dinner and drinks and then who knows what.
Speaker 1: How many loose checks at the dinner?
Speaker 3: Ten?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be a big name, I think will be fun.
Speaker 1: Good cake, good cake.
Speaker 4: Is gonna be there, is gonna be the rule is going to be there. Who else going to be.
Speaker 2: Going to be there?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Bib Biba justin biber Yeah, yeah, Shnaia is going in going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a there's a few, didn't chick he.
Speaker 2: Go to Crystal for tax evasion or something?
Speaker 1: I think she don't you know? He's coming back to Australia and a Stasia.
Speaker 6: And love that one.
Speaker 3: You're on the news.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that the chewing and I can't actually listen to that's not me. I can't listen. Someone's doing this and it's like it's like listening to a horse eat. You don't have headphones in. That's why none of you can hear it.
Speaker 3: Could you hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was horrible. Oh it wasn't me. Don't target me, get off?
Speaker 2: Wasn't me? I just lock the icing. I'm not It's really.
Speaker 1: Good, guys. I've got a bit of anxiety that what picking up the iPhone?
Speaker 6: Why what are you doing with your old iPhone?
Speaker 1: I'm trading it in?
Speaker 6: Got three and fifty bucks for really from.
Speaker 1: Well, I realized it's going to cost me about a grand fixes.
Speaker 2: He's been helping you with this, but it seems like you're not actually listening to the advice he's given.
Speaker 6: Wrought in insurance. You smash your phone, that's what the insurance is for.
Speaker 2: Do you have insurance on it?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 6: How can he not? He won't ask Lou if he's got contents insurance? I have content insurance.
Speaker 2: In your house?
Speaker 1: You have contents?
Speaker 2: Yea, my phone in the studio.
Speaker 6: You get portable with contents. Insurants usually at portable contents.
Speaker 2: As well, you have to insure that the specific items within and outside that, but.
Speaker 6: There are unspecified items as well that it will cover.
Speaker 1: Up to just seems like a lot of paperwork. I just don't want to fuck with my home insurance over this. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: No? I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Well, like, knowing my luck, my house will burn down a week and they'll be like, well, we found a loophole in the claim he did for the iPhone, so that's got us out.
Speaker 6: Okay, the new phones here anyway, you need to get Apple Care Plus with your new phone. By the way, fancy question, Yes.
Speaker 1: Is it apple Care and an apple Care Plus?
Speaker 6: No, the same thing?
Speaker 1: What is it? I get seven days for free?
Speaker 3: Apple Care only last so long days?
Speaker 6: You just keep paying for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But then how much is it? And what do I get?
Speaker 6: I think it's fifteen dollars a month and it covers you.
Speaker 4: For thanks for the gig.
Speaker 5: Logo.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right where Central Costal Coast. Whereabouts on the Central.
Speaker 6: Coast apple Care and worry.
Speaker 4: A little bit under readysourced on the.
Speaker 2: Near near entrance we're still talking about your insurance.
Speaker 1: Near the entrance the Central Coast entrancel what's the entrance near Newcastle? Host club gigs at Hotel Chopa Cola.
Speaker 2: It sounds like something in Newcastle.
Speaker 1: Get people up on stage and play suck the Chop for a bar cap.
Speaker 2: Play whatso suck the chop chuck? You said, careful, we don't want to have to rip another podcast down.
Speaker 1: So what you do is you get that I.
Speaker 2: Haven't been involved in being riched down, but I don't want to be involved.
Speaker 1: In contestants up on stage, so safe it to be like Brodie and Nandos and they're playing for one hundred dollars bar card and one of them stands there with a violet crumble between their legs and the other one has to suck the chocolate off without biting or breaking the violet group.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be allowed to do that in this stone Age.
Speaker 6: It seems like a very brody, brody coded game.
Speaker 4: We played in the studio on Monday.
Speaker 1: And then you'd win a drink card. It's amazing what people will do for a drink card. You don't think so, but you get a free Allusions shaker.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: Remember Cheeky Monkeys in Bar and Beyond Schoolies and the wet t shirt contest.
Speaker 2: It's not open, but I think Justin Hems has bought it. It's not open all the amazing.
Speaker 1: It's not open at all.
Speaker 2: It's just sitting there waiting a development.
Speaker 4: That was such a great pub.
Speaker 1: How long did you? But it was a low set looking number. It looked pretty.
Speaker 4: It was a low roof, but it was the best. And you'd go up there you stand on the dance or you'd bang on the roof too. Oh yeah, monkey, yeah, good times.
Speaker 1: Have a line up to get in. It looks more like a sizzler. You mustn't have been there.
Speaker 2: For years, because I reckon it closed. I want to say pre code.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm talking. I'm talking ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I reckon, Well maybe it closed.
Speaker 1: Drink One's a big pop up on the hill.
Speaker 2: It's been sold several times and now I'm not actually fortune. You know what else is worth a fortune?
Speaker 1: The one in the balcony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good spot.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: They do the best. Bloody Mary's on a Sunday. If you're in Byron, you've had a big night. Pop down there for brunch and a bloody Mary sitting.
Speaker 1: On that little deck.
Speaker 2: There's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Meatles Oh the.
Speaker 2: Coulieflower popcorn sounds not great. It is fucked up yum. If anyone's going to Barron.
Speaker 1: The only problem is it gets quite busy during the holiday.
Speaker 2: Pup in Brunswick Heads is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's the one where Hotel Barron? Is it Barron Hotel Hotel? Yeah, that's it, big one where they all play the gigs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes Beachy beach goes. Yeah, but that's been that's the one that's been sold several times.
Speaker 1: What Elements of Barron Now it's a hotel. Yeah, what's it called now?
Speaker 2: Elements of still called elements?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not thinking of elements. What's the other one? Barron on Barron? What's that that is?
Speaker 2: I think it's still called bar and a Barron, but it's owned by the Lancemore group or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like it's changed to a chain like over Low or something.
Speaker 2: It's not No, no, and I think it's still bar and a Barron. What about Raise Yes, my friends?
Speaker 1: Really, where's that again?
Speaker 2: Water goes the only hotel and Water goes. It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: They've actually bought past Cabaretta Cabaretta.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, Water goes as Barron. Where the lighthouses is.
Speaker 1: That where Raises Raises Barron Bay? I'm thinking where do I go for that birthday lunch the Cabaretta.
Speaker 2: It's called.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: Also, it's all blue and white checks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It was heaving the old motel heaving in.
Speaker 2: There, the Beach Hotel Byron babe. But do you know what I lived in. I only went to this joint like three times.
Speaker 1: Why does everyone get a photo on the stairs at Rays?
Speaker 2: I don't get it because it's just pretty.
Speaker 4: I think I'm in the Barron since New Years twenty ie.
Speaker 2: In twenty nineteen, the Beach Hotel in Barron Base sold for more than one hundred million. Far round it is twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: That was that's a lot of cash.
Speaker 3: I went there when Picking Duck were playing, like just a pop up gig, and it was so good.
Speaker 1: Like, you're never going to get that back, aye, until you sell it.
Speaker 2: You hang on now. Then it sold a year later for seventy million, So you've lost thirty mil. I think that's a quick turn around at except Oh I know that might be Brunswis that's there. That's yeah, I think something. But they used to do the best gigs at the Beach. You but I haven't been there for years.
Speaker 1: I love a good beach pub.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you just should go to Port Douglas, like the Brunswickhead's Hotel. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love a good like just beachy Hotel.
Speaker 4: Shout out to court is great. You ever go down there? The same thing we just need. You would have done, you would have done some.
Speaker 2: Serious beach but I did. That's where I lived in Talkie and that is where we spend every.
Speaker 1: Get down Bay Sideway. There's nothing on the water.
Speaker 2: Used to be called Victoria doesn't have but they've.
Speaker 1: Got these beautiful surf clubs down Mortylic that they built and everything. But you can't do a drink on the belt or anything.
Speaker 2: It's it's like the s it's your club.
Speaker 1: Your clubs are the place you can go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like them.
Speaker 3: Captain Baxter, that's on the beach.
Speaker 2: That's your twenties.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't be going to Captain back a beach.
Speaker 2: No, we'd be like there to pick up our kids. But I used to have fun times there. Yeah. Yeah, And I used to love Reva the best time ever. Saint killed up just reopen and it's just reopened, but I reckon. I would say around twenty ten, Reava was the hottest spot to be on a Sunday hands down Reva into Hotel Barkley.
Speaker 1: I'm organizing a day for the team, but I just I just want to.
Speaker 2: Okay, hero, Well, no, no, I'll organize the first part.
Speaker 1: Someone wants take over the next. I just want to test the waters. How would everyone feel about a team golf day.
Speaker 3: I'll drive the buggy and I'm organized it.
Speaker 2: This literally conversation that came up yesterday golf.
Speaker 1: I started putting out the feelings, like like, would we be up for nine holes a couple of buggies all having drinks out.
Speaker 3: On the like, oh, only daughter? If I get to drive and.
Speaker 1: Then we and then we carry on and do drinks afterwards. That sounds good and everyone's going to like fully get dressed up and everything, golf outfits whatever.
Speaker 2: Became feel that we might need to go to the driving range and get some No, no, no, no, I don't want to take the piss competitive red.
Speaker 1: And I brought this up with Harold and Kilmart, the old guys we're playing with on the green. Why haven't they bought out?
Speaker 2: You couldn't have looked less athletic in that video.
Speaker 3: You and you weren't even wearing your golf outfit.
Speaker 1: Change golfs mean this athletic. I was hitting the golf, not look like you're wood shopping anyway.
Speaker 2: You need to you need to get down to the driving range and have a bit more prasctabus.
Speaker 1: I forgot my question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're talking to it that they need to bring it.
Speaker 1: Why don't they have Why don't they have bluetooth golf balls? Hear me out.
Speaker 2: We spoke about it yesterday because it would change the trajectory of the ball and the weight of the ball. You are correct, you can't have tracking devices and they go in the water and they all want.
Speaker 1: So we need a golf club out there who would like to house the showring beIN Chicken your producer.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're trying to contact me for weeks.
Speaker 1: Trewing bin Chicken. See if you'd have us at their club? Those are too nice, their lots Umm.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not very familiar with many golf courses.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think. I don't think we need like.
Speaker 2: Yeah we need to take a photo with their football or just use my glama shot with a footy. No, just I look like a gol umpire in that white coach anyway, do you want to read yours?
Speaker 1: I'll redo myka, but then I must but then I must get apple.
Speaker 2: Oh what times your appointment? Egan a valet. No, hope, yes you are, don't say no and nod your head yes.
Speaker 1: And of the people, I will drive around for twenty minutes, I'll find a part.
Speaker 2: That's what you are, a fraud. I'm not a right under the If I did that, how much as valid? And I think it's fifty on a weekend. I think thirty.
Speaker 3: Fifty on a weekend any different to a normal ticket?
Speaker 1: What's chatty? Yeah?
Speaker 2: If you've got four kids in your currentge try and take them to the movies and you're running late, you pay fifty.
Speaker 1: I've done that.
Speaker 2: If you're doing a big Christmas when you're doing a lot of shopping, they drop you go into a shop, you don't have to carry anything around. They come and collect it, and they take it back and put in your car. And then when you push the button to pick up your car when you're leaving, the car comes and all your shoppings are not in the boat.
Speaker 1: They're not doing And if you leave your kid in the car, you put.
Speaker 3: Check on how much would a normal ticket be for like a whole day at Chatty?
Speaker 2: No, it's free parking at Chudston.
Speaker 4: I think they're about to They're about to introduce so.
Speaker 2: Then well that's crazy shopping center because you know, but I get it like in the city, right, because you park there and you go.
Speaker 1: If you're hours. That's why it's to stop people using it as passing.
Speaker 2: There's no train station or anything. The Chadson its own little island, so what would people be parking there?
Speaker 1: Can I get a park? I don't think i'd have to do that late today?
Speaker 2: Do you think what's school holiday? Yeah? If it's holidays, yeah, you go in that entrance and have a drive around.
Speaker 1: Is there anything I need a park near them?
Speaker 2: Things for the holidays? Activities?
Speaker 1: No? No, I'm not fucking for me anything for me?
Speaker 2: Can you only go to one shop?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 2: Well no, last time I went to Oh you go for wander around?
Speaker 4: You with the white put I worked in Chatty. There's almost a little there's a little secret car park that not a lot of people park in.
Speaker 1: When it's happening.
Speaker 4: So you go and so you go. Now you can go, you go strive up, you pass the machas on the left hand side. You go up, you go down under the basement, and then you keep going.
Speaker 2: Back around ntil we walk up the stairs.
Speaker 4: Those you can do, but there's this and then there's a lot of underground carket and it is a bit pop under there. But then if you turn right, there's like this back corner. It's probably I think it's about maybe twelve cars and it's almost like behind a little bit of a pole if you go in there, and very rarely and in Christmas there's always usually one around, or you can wait there because it's really good.
Speaker 2: I used to work at Chadson and I have no idea what you're talking about. To work Cuba, I was how do you say? The Cooper, the Cooper, the Cuba bag.
Speaker 3: I got a nice pair of pants from the cool What did.
Speaker 1: You do I bought?
Speaker 4: I worked at a restaurant called Jones the grosser, like a delicatessa.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember that black and white sign. Yeah, the white writing and the white.
Speaker 4: Yeah on just on the outside there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Cream knit.
Speaker 2: From working with a collar.
Speaker 1: From David, like the polo shirt I was wearing. I brought like a cream.
Speaker 2: T shirt, a long sea.
Speaker 1: Like like, that's nice, creamy nit.
Speaker 2: That's good for summer.
Speaker 1: Yahm with I've also got pand of my cupboard pants that I bought last season that I've never worn. There like a linen Chino.
Speaker 2: That's the summer cream the color, but your cream like.
Speaker 1: You know it's the cream. It's not the pants cream.
Speaker 3: Creamy.
Speaker 1: They're like the beige linen Perry.
Speaker 2: You can't wear craymon creep. You have to wear navy with it.
Speaker 1: Can I wear a white top with it?
Speaker 2: You remember when I once wore cream linen pants with a white shirt and you said, oh, you're going to give me a clay facial.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it does.
Speaker 6: Even a khaki creamki green cream.
Speaker 1: And white sneakers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not like a one like a white suit.
Speaker 1: Shoo, grab some new white leathers.
Speaker 2: For the Yeah. No, no, no, like a sneaker and a Chino into a navy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's an air force going to look all right with a yeah.
Speaker 2: But I would then change the t shirt, but depending on what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, send us options and we'll say, yeah, your name.
Speaker 1: I was sending your trench coats the other day to get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like an army soldier looked like I was going to war. It was literally blue like.
Speaker 2: Her trench coat you bought Furst. She was very surprised that you chose that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's amazing you have anything to do that. No, to be fair, I was on the trench before you.
Speaker 2: Jumped on board and I got so I got a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wear any accordance. I want to get a nice black caliber suit caliber perfect. What's black tie?
Speaker 6: I will read last you can move? Had a burgundy jacket.
Speaker 2: Different like I'm imagining this red?
Speaker 1: What a hipsters wearing? The suit department? You were a hip is your? Is your? I did you wear it?
Speaker 6: Polo?
Speaker 1: You know what? One of those things with the two little ropes that come out tried to wash it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm going on the washing machine?
Speaker 6: No, I'm a dipship.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are.
Speaker 2: What did you do to it that made it need to wash?
Speaker 1: You know what? I can see you?
Speaker 6: What was that Mike's down?
Speaker 2: Sure he looks like an old but I think it should have just wine in the not in the wa Yeah. Well that's someone from Baywatch on.
Speaker 3: He looks like an older Pemsworth, an older team.
Speaker 2: It's like song yet fun?
Speaker 1: I did? Yeah, great time, Well, I need to clean jacket.
Speaker 2: Were both tied, stupidly said to Jason Clint. They could choose my.
Speaker 1: Ready, I said a Perry. I can see him as a wood bow tie guy.
Speaker 6: I wore a bow tie too.
Speaker 2: I could see you in a wooden.
Speaker 3: With a red and green out a short suspenders. Na, what about me?
Speaker 2: You're wearing a suit?
Speaker 3: You seeking of it? No, you're gonna go to a suit, possibly a pow suit.
Speaker 1: Solid guys, this is fun that we're all going together. Maybe you'll be you know what, Maybe you look like a magician, some sort of colorful surprise us.
Speaker 2: And he's going to turn up looking like shrink. He's going to thing. Yeah, you know when you only see people casually and then when they're dressed up, that's like me maybe me and you and all of us.
Speaker 1: Maybe can you hear us in the.
Speaker 2: Both suit all the time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, here I can see.
Speaker 1: Maybe can you hear us in the both No? Yeah, he's not in now Okay, we're discussing your outfit for the acres. Can you both through the on air feed? We we think you'll be color I like, we think you've being some sort of colorful number. Oh, colorful number. No, I've only got one one suit and it's black. Where do you sit on? What about the Bradley Cooper Hangover? Lads? Black suit, black shirt, blacktop.
Speaker 3: I went as Alan from the Hangover for us.
Speaker 2: If you look like Bradley Cooper.
Speaker 1: You can what about me? Black black black?
Speaker 2: I don't mind it. It's got to be real sharp though. It's got to be real like black black, real sharp. If any of it has like different kind of lighter shade of black dark, it'll POxy. Gotta be real.
Speaker 1: Neat you can do if I get it all the same plate.
Speaker 2: Don't try and pull it together yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it like otherwise. Black shair, sorry, white chair blacks. Just to be a plain.
Speaker 2: Looks great.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get some black rims. Actually I need to order them because sometimes they're not ready correct.
Speaker 4: I've got paint. You get some patent leather black shoes. What's what's leather shiny?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought telling I'm gonna wear again. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: But you wear to the races?
Speaker 1: No, I we're I'm gonna wear it to Derby.
Speaker 2: Day and black on black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's have a look at black on that.
Speaker 3: Oh you do do color, don't you? I only ever wear black, my wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love an Olive green suit.
Speaker 1: I've got my green suit. Love it. Yeah, I'm gonna that's what I will last you.
Speaker 2: And then you bought an Olive suit.
Speaker 1: Black suit, black tired, black ship.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to find. I might do a Henny number, my god, like, yeah, do it? Look at all these look at these guys?
Speaker 1: Am I gonna mm hmm?
Speaker 6: The last year October?
Speaker 2: He's all black. He looks a bit like a villain there though.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: You I mean sink love that we are in sinks.
Speaker 2: I mean you're not going to look like Crimson.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't mind open neck with the black and the black, but the all blackies.
Speaker 1: I know, but I think I should wear a tie. It's a tied job.
Speaker 2: Do it do all black?
Speaker 1: You reckon all black?
Speaker 2: You can do a white pop and hag shit, Oh really, you can breaks up a little.
Speaker 1: Does Clean have a contacted calib don't know?
Speaker 2: You have to ask him.
Speaker 1: I will ask him.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. YEA like the all black?
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe that.
Speaker 2: Look at did Cohen in that with the gold?
Speaker 1: Say? Did he? I'm like, I'm not going to I don't want to do not do no, No, that's not what I want to do.
Speaker 2: Hot, That's what I'm saying. It's got to be black black. Let's see is that the suit?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's hot? Yeah? Did you get it?
Speaker 3: Not yet? I've ordered it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What you're doing on your credit card? Oh sure, Jesus Christ, you won't be find a fucking doubble at this stage. You need to start buying stuff on the credit card.
Speaker 6: You to activate it even activated?
Speaker 3: Now I need help. God, I'm only young. Can help ye my house and do it? Thank you?
Speaker 2: You just don't get into debt. Let me manage your finances.
Speaker 3: It was eight grand, but I think it's first class. It's going to be two hundred grand.
Speaker 2: I think we need to raise You won't get one way or it.
Speaker 1: I reckon, we need to race it at fifteen? What's the can?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: And then it's her first credit card? We should start at eight.
Speaker 4: I used to work with a girl and no one knew and she'd never told anyone. And then she goes, oh yeah, I was a bit stupid. When I was in my early twenties, she was in too early thirties. She used to work here at over and then revealed that she had somewhere near one hundred thousand dollar credit card debt that was just bubbling around the background and just getting progressively worse and worse and worse. Was just like, oh, yeah, that's not the attitude.
Speaker 1: No, here's a question. Right you met Annie? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love Annie.
Speaker 2: Annie? When you take her to day? Say I spoke to any, I was like, who any I've never had anyone any when you I love her?
Speaker 1: When you find love with Annie, say for like two months and you found out she had one hundred k credit card debt, thick and then.
Speaker 2: Baby, oh yeah that's a real.
Speaker 4: Man, thick and thin.
Speaker 2: That's a real man, honey.
Speaker 4: We've also never ever had a credit CARDI of use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always you buy a credit card, I always capted it at five K.
Speaker 5: I have a question if I buy an apartment, can I do that on a credit card?
Speaker 1: You know what? I don't know, But.
Speaker 2: What you can well yeah, yeah, well no, I don't know if you can. What you can do is you can renovate on a credit card.
Speaker 1: Pa, there you go, buy one you can renovate.
Speaker 3: So I'm going first class and buying a house.
Speaker 1: You are buying a house.
Speaker 2: I love that she's buying a house to pay for a first class to get, which is.
Speaker 6: Why don't you buy an apartment in New York?
Speaker 2: Why don't you just pay for the first place on the credit card?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'll get the point.
Speaker 2: And then you get the point.
Speaker 4: Is on this perpetual celecle of free first class and run the wall.
Speaker 1: Ten Z, Happy birthday, We love you.
Speaker 4: Do you remember
Speaker 2: Changing