Speaker 1: Just still. We're talking to the Wizard, the Wizard from the Hawks.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's got a new nick. The Wizard. Watson's Johnny whiz.
Speaker 1: Good A good A, good morning. How are you good?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Are you feeling a bit up yourself after kicking five goals last week?
Speaker 3: Trying to keep level headed.
Speaker 5: It's a long season and they just got over the board to Port, so yeah, it's a long season trying to board.
Speaker 2: I missed the final score, Brodie execute, Yeah that was what was the final score last week?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 4: He was?
Speaker 2: I was texting you boys might be on here.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I thought they were very good, very impressive, because first quarter I was like thirty zero and I was like, oh this could get ugly. But then they fough back and we couldn't get rid of him snags.
Speaker 1: The game was it Marvel, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 1: You prefer playing at Marvel over the MCJ.
Speaker 5: I don't mind it. Every now and then I like the closed roof. It feels like the fans are likely involved, so yeah it does, and it gets it gets loud in there obviously because it closed roof and stuff, and yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 6: Well there will be no roof this weekend, whiz because you're head to Tazzy.
Speaker 3: She can get a bit nippy and tazzy.
Speaker 1: What's the forecast.
Speaker 3: Oh jesus, it's supposed to be good on Saturday.
Speaker 2: But no advantage because they're playing the Sun so some have been used to the heat.
Speaker 3: Do you like playing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 5: We have a good win last rend, go down there, so yeah, it is a bit so I don't mind going down there.
Speaker 3: It's a quick flight as well, So.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, do you take the boat.
Speaker 1: Imagine twenty four on the weekend in Tazzy.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: It gets cold, laid down the track because we play four home games there.
Speaker 1: So knock them out early and yeah, down the.
Speaker 3: Track it gets a bit cold.
Speaker 6: When I'm watching the footy, I generally watch on Fox and in the ad breaks, I've noticed something recently.
Speaker 2: Someone's become a big TV.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the cashies. Oh mate, here he's like, let's check it out.
Speaker 2: Have you seen.
Speaker 1: You know how I've been talking about a career after footy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I just found a job on sick. It sounds perfect for you. Listen, seeking a whiz with the ability.
Speaker 4: To conjure magical results from thin air.
Speaker 1: Must be proficient spell casting. I love casting spells k and I seen Hawthorne.
Speaker 3: It's perfect for you. Sounds magical and you shall find. I've seen it enough and I've popped it.
Speaker 1: Magic stick. Call that you're holding.
Speaker 3: I think it's Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: When they're giving you crap at the club. Just up a little bank receipt.
Speaker 6: When the manager calls, here's the brief. Yeah, I mean, what is it that gets you over the line money?
Speaker 3: I will not be doing that for sure.
Speaker 5: It tell the guys where that was shot at revs?
Speaker 3: How funny is that? I was so confused because.
Speaker 2: What did they bring the camera crew to you?
Speaker 3: No, that was clean. They were still kicking.
Speaker 1: But what do you mean it was filmed at rems the office?
Speaker 3: They said, no, it's like a little part next door.
Speaker 5: And I was so confused because I was walking there and I was like, it's sposed to.
Speaker 4: Go. That's a great as it's filmed it me. I'll be honest, I think you're better at football than acting. Yeah, definitely, it's very good for your first foray into industry.
Speaker 2: You know what's play on the nickname brother?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You didn't get a cup of the hats somewhere are you.
Speaker 6: We were just speaking on the show a little earlier in the week about your mate Guinea and how he's an expert in all things flags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I came out strong.
Speaker 1: Which country has a white flag with a red cross and.
Speaker 3: Four smaller crosses?
Speaker 5: Jordan?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Close, Georgia.
Speaker 5: I'm shocking with flags. So I have no clue. But he actually went pretty well on that quiz. Surprised you have a photographic memory. I'm not sure how he's he's just randomly. I think it was on his phone. He was playing a game and then he just like got stuck to it. So yeah, what are you an expert in? No, not much. I did that quiz and I did fashion and I sucked at it.
Speaker 1: So what was the fashion?
Speaker 5: Where's this brand made from? I had no clue, so wearing it, I don't know exactly.
Speaker 6: Probably should ask you a footy question, Sis Cicily Sicily. Your captain and your former vice captain both suspended for a little jumper punch?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 2: Little?
Speaker 6: You know, just little little little jabs to the solar plex.
Speaker 1: That's what it was allowed. If you're holding the jumper.
Speaker 6: I mean you'll you'll miss them, but I mean they sort of players were told before the season.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, it's it does hurt. Obviously a quality siding Gold Coast this week. We need our key players, but we have a good depth group and there'll be blokes waiting. There's blokes knocking on the door and I'm sure they will come in fill the spot.
Speaker 2: We've got our new son up against our old son Petraka on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, we're back in the new.
Speaker 2: One, the new model car.
Speaker 1: Probably the most important question I'll ask you today. How's the new puppy going.
Speaker 3: He's good, he's yeah, he's getting a lot more mature.
Speaker 2: Real dad, you had a sniff in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. Yeah, I just bumped into Nick's puppy. I wasn't actually walking to one of my housemates was walking and I recognized the puppy, not the house mate. Richmond.
Speaker 2: Did you say anything, No, I was awkward. I was. I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew straightaway who who the owner was, that it was Nick's dog, But I just was he jumping?
Speaker 6: Uh No, he was. He was pretty keen on my dog, But my dog wasn't so keen. But my dog is a bit of a snob. He doesn't like it, doesn't like interaction.
Speaker 2: Mate. I felt for Pep last time we ended up at Clench house after a couple did that happen. Never peeps in the corner shaking like here.
Speaker 1: We're going, Yeah, that's what I was.
Speaker 2: Remember. I sat there on your couch, just holding your dog, going, it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be all right, but it's not used to sharing the house.
Speaker 2: Someone shut up, Nick, I am good luck against the Sons this weekend.
Speaker 4: Brother Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.