Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale, I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: With the boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable. Catching him mu.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 1: This week on Where's Your Head At, we are going to be looking back at some of our favorite moments on the pod from twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Some of these are our favorites, and we asked you to tell us some of your favorites as well.
Speaker 1: So let's jump in and have a look back at twenty twenty two. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. And twenty twenty two was a massive year on the podcast. We had so many great guests, We did so many great top When you asked me what my favorite bit was, I was like, you know what, all of it? I enjoyed all of it, and you know me, every time we finished recording, I that's unreal. New favorite episode, your favorite.
Speaker 1: Best episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every time we record, no matter how no matter how you feel about it, I'm like, best one. Yeah I killed it. I'm like, good luck editing that you'll save it. But yeah, unreal.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I feel like you should just give a little bit of that self confidence to everyone who's listening, because you have so much of it.
Speaker 2: You just got to know what you're worth and you've got to go with it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: So what was your favorite moment though of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously, the best and biggest moment of my life happened in twenty twenty two, and that was getting engaged to the love of my life, Michael. We flew back home from Bali and the first thing we did was come to the studio to record an episode. It was called Marry Me Honey. We put it out on October the twelfth, and it was really special just sharing with everyone who listens to the podcast exactly what happened. Michael came in and it's a real special memory that I'm going to hold close to me for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's give it a listen now.
Speaker 1: Wildly, on the day that Michael proposed, I got a heart tattoo for him that same day.
Speaker 2: That is tricky. Do you reckon? That was fatal?
Speaker 1: That was just that's just like the universe like colliding together to be like this is the correct like things like this is a right moment, Like I don't know, that's crazy to.
Speaker 2: Me and think about it. His commitment was pretty big as well to you on that day. It was even bigger than a tattoo. Who a do you reckon? Was more? I mean they're both very up there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so like that was my day. And Michael, so his story, or his alleged story, was basically that he was doing this charity walk from Men's Mental Health and he was turning his phone off and he was going up to the Dandenong Rangers, which is about an hour and a half outside of Melbourne I think, and he was going to walk from there to the city, which I was like, that's a bit of a random story.
Speaker 2: But I was also like, you know what, so I've got the flat holes here, why would you turn your phone off?
Speaker 1: Because it's about well this is what he said, because it's about men's mental health, so they all want to talk about their feelings. That's what I said. And then he came back with that, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, okay, okay, check he's walking to the city. How's he getting back to his car?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I didn't even think.
Speaker 2: So many flat holes in this.
Speaker 1: That's so smart. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: Well last time.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about it too much. I could have really quizzed him about that. So after I showed him her tattoo, I messaged him and I was like, Babe, I just got a tattoo for you. And he did a reply, and I was like, the audacity this guy.
Speaker 2: He was on the flight, so he wouldn't have seen it.
Speaker 1: He was on the flight, but then he obviously landed a by he had a really early morning flight, but he kept just saying, oh, I just got to like a toilet. I just quickly turned my phone on to message you, but then it's it said that it had delivered the message of like, babe, I just got a tattoo for you. No response. I was like, was this a really bad idea? Like fuck? And he didn't respond to it the whole day, to the point where I was getting like mildly annoyed. I was like, a bad was this a mistake?
Speaker 2: So did you like have when that was happening, did you have any inkling, like any suspicion that he would have been there coming.
Speaker 1: Like obviously i'm the FBI. Yeah, So the answer is no, I didn't have any inkling, but meeting the FBI, I was kind of like could he be? And then I was like two, it's a stretch, like no way, and I was like plus someone a girl's trip, Like I doubt he's gonna come over. But it ended up being the best surprise proposal ever. Like I was shocked, I was blown away. It was incredible.
Speaker 2: So did the timing of this? Obviously thirteen months into a relationship, do you reckon this was the perfect timing?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What made it the perfect timing?
Speaker 1: Then, I don't know, I just feel like we're more in love than ever, and I do feel like it was the right time. I don't know, I just feel like when you know, you know, and I feel like we both knew that we knew, if that makes sense. So it kind of just felt like, you know, yeah, fuck it, Like let's like what are we waiting for? If we know, Like, let's let's be engaged, let's get married.
Speaker 2: The ring is obviously amazing and beautiful.
Speaker 1: It is amazing.
Speaker 2: Weighing your hand down. Did he get the right one? Had you dropped any hints to him? Or like, yeah, how did he get the right one?
Speaker 1: I had actually sent him a photo that's extremely similar to this, so he and like this ring that I now have on my finger forever, which is wild in itself, is even better. Like he exceeded all of my expectations and some with the ring. It's absolutely gorgeous. I feel so lucky that I get to wear. It's so sparkly, Like look at that. It just sparkles and glistens in the light. But honestly, when he proposed, like the ring was like the last thing I thought of, Like I thought, like in my head, I was like, okay. When he finally proposes to me, like it's like it's a strong yes from me, I already know it. I'm going to be focused on the ring. But in the moment, I was so overwhelmed with like love and shock and just like some like a little bit of disbelief, being like, oh my god, this is the moment. This is happening, like I've waited so like it's what feels like for so long for this moment to happen in my life. Thirty and yeah, I just like I didn't really like look at the ring until like I don't know, I was hugging him and I kind of like looked over his shoulder just to double check, and I was like, oh my god, it's massive.
Speaker 2: I just watched the video before you sat me down, and you showed me the video of the engagement, and that was literally the one thing I said. I was like, you haven't even put the ring on for like your yeah out, and you didn't even bother with the ring, and I forgot to say, yes, did you really?
Speaker 1: I just like hugged him and just like we had a bit of like a makeout because I was just like so overwhelmed, but like I don't know, like I wasn't expecting to get proposed to, so it was just like the last thing that I thought of. I was just like, I just like I knew that he knew it was a yes, so just didn't even cross my mind. And then halfway through he's like, so is that a yes? And I was like, oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh And I listening to that still brings a tear to my eye. Okay, So the next clip is it's probably one of my favorites. It's definitely up there. Like I said, I don't pick favorites. I love all my children the same. But this one's from the Do You Fuck on Your Period? On June eighth, where we dive into that taboo topic of fucking on your period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd never really crossed the line of doing a bit of a risk gay episode. It was kind of the first one we trialed, and the reception was crazy. You guys loved this, you loved hearing our opinion, and I think from then on the podcast got a little bit more naughty.
Speaker 2: I know my sister his friend told me that I actually taught him a thing or two about having sex on a girl's period. So I was like, you know what, mate, You're welcome, You're welcome, Enjoy, enjoy. So let's have a listen to Do You Fuck on Your Period? From June eighth.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, I have a few questions for you because I just want to gauge your knowledge on periods, because you know, women have periods once a month. It's pretty normal. It's part of your life, it's part of my life, it's part of everyone's life. And it's really weird to me that it's not spoken about that much, like it's kind of this taboo thing, but then it's not, but it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's taboo. I disagree with it being taboo. I grew up in a house obviously with three women, so for me, talking about a period was literally like normal. We would always speak about it. There's a cupboard in my hallway. You open and it is literally full of tampons and pads.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Like I opened it one time to find toilet roll and I was like, Jesus, what the fucking year just closed it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Supplace Central, Yeah, we love the supply.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three women with it. I never really thought of it as a taboo topic. So we're also completely open. So let's see what I know about it, which I should know. But I'm a little bit nervous about this, and it's got the question. She has not written any answers down on my script, so let's see how I.
Speaker 1: Go with this, Okay, Matt, So the first question is how long does a period last?
Speaker 2: Well, it's once a month and it lasts for a week, but then there's always like that PMS stage, isn't there? And how long does that last for?
Speaker 1: Okay, so, on average, a woman's period lasts two to seven days. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: What exactly are they classifying by that? Just the actual flow of bleeding? Yeah, the bleeding the more.
Speaker 1: You know, I so is that new information to you?
Speaker 2: I knew it was a week, but I knew that, Like, there's a heavy couple of days at the start, and then it should probably die down and it's just a little bit by the end.
Speaker 1: Everyone's different, So like some people can have a two day period, some people have heavy flow, light flow. I'm sure you've heard of these terms be thrown around.
Speaker 2: Heavy flow. Yeah, that's the mean girl's quote, heavy flow.
Speaker 1: And you're going to say that, Okay, how long is a mental cycle?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: A month? Jesus?
Speaker 1: Do you want to think about that?
Speaker 2: Am I right? Or am I wrong? Okay?
Speaker 1: So a mental flow occurs every twenty one to thirty five days, and as you get older it becomes more regular.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, I've known girls that have been at one level and PM messing like completely, Like I mean one I would turn off a light before I get into bed, and they would go off, you know what I mean, And then the next night I wouldn't turn off the light and they would get angry like that sort of thing. And then I've had people in my life that are the complete opposite and like you wouldn't even know that they were per messing. So I think it changes from every girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like everyone experiences PMS differently. Everyone has, you know, very hormonal like when you get your period, and I think it's important to have people around you who can be sensitive to that. And that's not saying like women are these like irrational, crazy, totally erratic people, Like we're very capable, but at the same time, like we do have moments of explosion naturally.
Speaker 2: I sometimes have my own when I get really irritable, when I'm really tired, hungry, or haven't even had my nap.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, mad, have you not had your nap? It's not good.
Speaker 2: So I can relate to that. Well, an I telling you about the first time you had your period.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, well okay, so I was in year nine when I got my period, which is actually really late. So yeah, that's quite late, like I think people get it year seven eight ish anyway, so everyone else in my whole year level had got it and I was the last one. And I used to I'm not even religious, but I would like go to bed at night and be like, please, God, let me get my period.
Speaker 2: No, no, I can relate. I was quite late to the table as well with that sort of stuff, So I was lately. Yeah, I was desperate to get it as well. Get what puberty? Not my period? Okay, So the next clip comes from fuck we Got Matching Tattoos?
Speaker 1: Great episode, one of our most listened to.
Speaker 2: It was a talk about we got How I got matching tattoo? How Michael would write you poems?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He actually wrote me a poem the other day, one for our engagement, and I think one for like a big what was it. It's like our eighteen month meeting anniversary or something crazy like that.
Speaker 2: Can you guys celebrate everything? Do you celebrate the first time you made eye contact?
Speaker 1: For sure? It's Michael. He's so good with dates. He just remembers things and he's always like, hey, babe, did you know that it's our five hundred and seventy sixth day knowing him to her? I don't even know, but you know what I mean. He's very sentimental, and I love that about him.
Speaker 2: It is a good quality. I'm sentimental myself. So let's have a listen to this one. Okay.
Speaker 1: So there are other ways to show your love without saying it. The first one that we're going to touch on is giving someone your full attention while speaking to them. So that's giving a lot of eye contact, not scrolling on your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, I think I've said it on here before. With my ex, literally she would just scroll on her phone the whole time Instagram, actually view her own stories over and over again, believe it or not, while you're talking to her. And it was just, yeah, it's so uncomfortable and it's so disheartening and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 2: Not valuable? What I'm saying is not valid, like just valuable, Yeah, yeah, just not like what I'm saying is not worth it, not worth the time. Yes, I ended up just not even really talking to it, and we just would just sit there and just scroll her phone and even then trying to spend quality time together and she just was on her phone the whole time. That's one of my pet hates that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like actively listening as opposed to listening whilst you're on your phone, and like, multitasking is such a different thing.
Speaker 2: I don't care what anyone said. You're not fully giving someone your attention if you're on your phone.
Speaker 1: I agreed.
Speaker 2: If someone says, oh, I'm multitashed, No you're not. Yeah you're not. You'll always miss a bit of the story. You'll always miss a bit, and you always it's noticeable when they go, wait, what, Yeah, like, well you weren't listening.
Speaker 1: And I mean even like we've spoke about this before on here, like when you're on a day and just having your phone like not even on the table, just so that someone feels like they're here to talk to me, listen to me, they're giving me their full attention.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Another thing that I like is sending cute messages or texts or even a handwritten no. Every once in a while.
Speaker 2: You love a handwritten note. Don't you know what.
Speaker 1: Michael did which was actually really cute. I don't think I've told you about this. So he actually has made me like my own poem book. And then anytime, because he loves writing poems, he's so good at it, and anytime there's like a special moment in our relationship, like the moment that he said I love you to me. He writes in the books, it's like an ongoing presence. So like we have our first date and then he wrote a poem about that day, and and like when he first saw me, he's like written about that. It's so special to me. Okay, Matt. The next clip is from a Whiskey Dick Explained, which went out on the twenty ninth of June. Everyone can relate to this. Everyone seemed to really get around this. People had lots to say about whiskey dick and how to get over whiskey dick, how to be comfortable when someone gets a whiskey dick. It was widely talked about on our TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone has suffered from this. No guy has ever gone on a night out, brought a girl back, come home to their girlfriend and not had a whiskey dick.
Speaker 1: And we normalized it, right, we did, So let's jump in. They do say that three is generally the golden number of drinks, so one is customary kind of like release the nerves. Second drink can be used to feel your date out a bit more kind of open up a little bit, and then three is kind of like reserved the dates when you're kind of into.
Speaker 2: Each other and it's going a little bit further, it's.
Speaker 1: Going a bit further. Things are kind of warming up a little.
Speaker 2: If you're onto your third drink, you might be feeling a little bit horny by then as well.
Speaker 1: Drinking can make you horny, like, we can't deny that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it definitely does. I don't know. Why does it make your blood flow everywhere? I don't know, because I feel like when you start.
Speaker 1: Drinking, and I mean, drunk sex is really fun and inhibitions are lowerd It's good.
Speaker 2: Drunk sex is fun if you're not too drunk. And we have the problem of whiskey dick, or also referred to as I've learned as Foster's floff over there gave us that one. All right, let's touch on whiskey dick next.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, we all know what whiskey dick is that I want to hear from you. What is your definition of whiskey dick?
Speaker 2: All right, So before I get into what a whiskey dicky is, I'm going to touch on some other names that it might be called oh God. For other listeners that are like hang on, is that this? It is shot, pull with a rope, Bong dong, brown party liquor, Foster's Floppy, Southern poison, taffy pulling, rubber knife, Jackie ending, Richard whiskey.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we're going to start there, pushing rope, softy punch, bottle of jack everlasting, gummy.
Speaker 2: Worre beer, pickle, whiskey, trick there. The list goes on, Jesus cry, but essentially it can have a many names, but essentially it is when a man has drunk too much and he cannot get an erect penis. All right, So everyone knows alcohol can slow your reaction time. So what it does is it makes it difficult to focus and concentrate. So when a man is having sex, their central nervous system isn't working like it normally would if they were sober, which then can affect and how hard it erects. Right, So it can affect the blood flow to your penis.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I want to ask this question. Has this ever happened to you?
Speaker 2: I think every man can safely say yes, it has.
Speaker 1: It's common, right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure have you had a man have a whiskey dick before?
Speaker 1: I don't know, not in recent times. I think maybe when I was younger, it's more just like you just wouldn't have sex because they're like, I'm too drunk. Yeah that we're trying, and they're like, oh, whiskey dick. I don't know, do you call it out? Is that a thing? Whiskey dick?
Speaker 2: Hey, I can't get hard. There's no blood flow into the mask. So some more names that I would like to touch on for whiskey dick are bourbon balls, purple crayon, millhouse baby dick, these nuts, pulling a rosine, whiskey bent, mush cock.
Speaker 1: List, shoes on.
Speaker 2: I've got so much more you don't want to know. Dead banana Okay, Matt, see how a mashed turtleneck?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna jump into the next episode that you guys loved. And that was what happens in between the sheets that came out on the fourteenth of September, And there was a lot of interest with the story that Matt told of him going to the door and his girlfriend's twin seeing his dick.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just say that I did not have whiskey dick. When she saw it, she saw a lot more than a shriveled limp. Let's get into it talking about sleeping. I've tried something new. So where everyone gets their facts from these days, TikTok i saw ai.
Speaker 1: I saw a need a fact check the facts from TikTok reckon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that it's good for men to sleep naked.
Speaker 1: So I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was like for the balls, for the produce of sperm. So whatever's going on in there, like I need you know, I'm taking risks now, I can do whatever I can to try and makes like something happened there.
Speaker 1: So you're on your infertility journey. So if they're saying sleep naked, I'm sure that you can happily do that.
Speaker 2: So I've been sleeping naked. I've actually enjoyed it. It's I've gotten used to it now. So the first couple of days, first weeks, I was sort of like, oh, this is a bit weird and used to it's a bit annoying when I have to go up and go to the bathroom put on you know, like job chili on the willie, yeah, you know, in case someone sees me but insane.
Speaker 1: You're in a share.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in case like NICKI and Murph seeing but insaying that. Right, So we're a sleep Nicky and Murph have gone out and they've they've forgotten a key. So it's probably like two am, three am. They've knocked on the door, rang the doorbell. I've sprung out of bed, completely forgotten about putting any jocks on or anything like that. Oh no, Maverick, they're puppy who's one year old. If anyone knows anything about Hungarian vizlers, they're a big dog.
Speaker 1: Right. He's full of energy.
Speaker 2: I once saw him leap off two back legs onto the bed. I've never said. I couldn't believe it. I was like, that kid's got better hops than I do. Like he literally leapt and landed on the bed. So he's full of energy. You've met him. He's he's a handful. So I've gotten up. I've just put my hand to cover my packet the package. I've gone out to the door. I've opened the door for him. Maverick's so excited because he hasn't seen his parents in like what eight hours, They've been out all night. He's going ballistic, they've got hands full of black. They've been a dinner party, dinner plates, dinner bowls, and I've literally tried to grab Maverick in my half sleep. He's yanked through.
Speaker 1: My hand on the package, one hand on the jar.
Speaker 2: He's come through my legs somehow, so I've lost control of him. They're like, whoa wha. Well, so I had to grab him with both hands. Everything's swinging everywhere, his tail's whipping me in the nuts. I'm trying to hold this dog. Nick. He's like, oh my god, man, I'm like, fucking hell, I'm trying to get your dog. Mrv's pissing himself. Everything's out for display. I just literally took myself back into my bedroom as I hope that i'd never get spoken about again.
Speaker 1: Are you mortified?
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid to show it, but it's still embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It's your girlfriend's twin sister has seen your dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I hope that there was a bit of blood pumping through it. No, so, yeah, it was. Everything was everywhere. The dog was whipping me with his tail, literally hitting my balls. I was trying to grab him, hold him. Everyone's like trying to franchically close the door. This is at three am.
Speaker 1: So what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I thought i'd re worth telling funny story.
Speaker 1: Wow, poor Nikki, I'm sure that was a sight for sore eyes.
Speaker 2: I mean, poor Nicky.
Speaker 1: I'm glad it was not me, so Nicky.
Speaker 2: You know there's no coming back from that. Anna. You know, I still still can't look at certain people in the eyes. After they looked at my one eyed monster.
Speaker 1: O came out. The final clip comes from our Melbourne Live Show episode on September seventh. We've got two from this one. This was such a fun experience.
Speaker 2: Hey, it was amazing. We had the best time, and you know what, we should do another one.
Speaker 1: I think we want to do an Australia tour next year, guys, so keep your eyes peeled. The live show was amazing. We thought we'd sell twenty tickets and we sold out.
Speaker 2: So we're grateful for everyone that came and showed your support. We want to do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's start looking into.
Speaker 2: That, all right. So our first one comes from when Anna told us about her worst first date story.
Speaker 1: Basically, I was seeing this guy, hadn't yet gone on a date with him, but was texting him. I'd been texting him for two weeks straight and he asked me, Hey, how's your day going? That was his chat? Was it? That was pretty good? Like I have to give it to it. But he asked me, how's your day going? And I was like, sent him a selfie. I was at a modeling shoot, so I was like, you know my hair and makeup, son, might as well make good use out of it.
Speaker 2: Was it a lingerie photo shoot? No bikini? No, So it was just like a harmless photo.
Speaker 1: I was looking she it was a portman's campaign. No, you probably should have said landerie would have made a bit more. But anyway, I sent him a photo and I said, what about you?
Speaker 3: What are you up to?
Speaker 2: He sent me, No, that's definitely off.
Speaker 1: He sent me a selfie back, and it wasn't a selfie that was a bad thing. It was what was in the background of the selfie. So like things that you don't want to see in the background of itself.
Speaker 2: Body No, No, his girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to see an ext girlfriend. You don't want to see a girl in general. Probably you don't want to see a wedding ring. I don't know, whatever, what do you.
Speaker 2: Not want to see? In the back of a selfie from a guy that you're chatting to anyone, anyone.
Speaker 1: A penis, yes, no penises ideally So anyway, I zoomed in to the back of this photo and this is where it becomes like serial killer one oh one type shit. This guy on his computer desk had to print it out photo from my Facebook that he had stuck to his computer screen. Like that was the closest I think I've ever got in a crime documentary.
Speaker 2: Hang on, that's sort of romantic, though in a way. I mean, like, he's clearly in love with you, He clearly loves you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that Matt's doing after not even been on one day, we're going to be worried about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, that's pretty creepy. What happened after that? Did you?
Speaker 1: I loved him? I was like, this is I knew there was something odd about you. And you know what, women, this is a great opportunity for me to remind you, so always trust your intuition.
Speaker 2: It never lies women's intuition, does it.
Speaker 1: A woman's intuition never lies, you know.
Speaker 2: And I still think that's romantic, Trust me, it's not. I still think he's cute.
Speaker 1: Okay. The next one was an absolute stand out of the show. This was when we went to the audience to get some bad first date stories and Aliston Maddie gave us the absolute gold story called death by Dick.
Speaker 3: I'm Maddie, and I know these two lovely people, but I don't think I've told either of you this story. So I am mortified that I am, but I am going to tell you.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I travel a lot with work, and I was in Sydney several times during that month, and I had matched with this German guy on Tinder and everything was going well. We were talking, we planned to meet up. We went out for lunch. It was the first sorry, second date, second date anyway, So we've gone out for lunch for the second date. Everything was going really well. Decided to invite him back to my apartment that I was renting on the company card. No one tell my works, and we started hooking up under his pants. Huge, absolutely huge, no no no no no, trust me, it does get worse. It does get a hell of a lot worse. So everything's going really well, just a little bit of fun. Next minute he's you know, like this is a number one rule. Boys, never push a head down, all right, And I'm going to tell you exactly why. No, I didn't vomit. I didn't vomit. It's much worse than that. It's much worse than that. So I was not expecting it, right, And I had come up for air and I had gone and he had pushed me down. At that point, No, I had what I can only describe as an air bubble stuck in the middle of my throat and I could not breathe. You're in the middle of it, in the middle of it, right, So I've come up and I'm like, right losing my absolute shit.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 3: He realizes something is wrong because I am freaking out. My eyes are watering, not for a good reason. And I have come up and I'm like and I've like raced out of the bedroom into the kitchen to try and pull myself a glass of water.
Speaker 2: Not helping. I'm still.
Speaker 3: I am now turning blue at this point, supply, and I'm looking at him and he's looking at me. We're both butt are snaked by the way. The dick is swinging in between the way to the kitchen, this big german.
Speaker 2: Sausage and.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was, but it was a lot.
Speaker 2: It was a lot the.
Speaker 3: Foot long sub and I am now going blue and I'm like, and he goes, do you want me to punch you? And I am like yeah, yeah. And in my head, all I'm thinking is I am going to die and my tombstone that my non no has got to speed is just going to say died by dick, by dick on the tombstone, the obituary. So this guy has now clenched his fist and thrown one hell of a punch into my like like right underneath my rib cage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so bad.
Speaker 3: And I let out the longest fucking burp you have ever heard, and I started breathing again. So not so much horror dating story as a horror sex story that I will never do again. Never push your head down.
Speaker 2: Boys, there you go, there we go.
Speaker 3: We're oh fucking oath. I went back.
Speaker 2: I had no bitch.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. Wow, oh god, amazing your class. I love it. He's like doing for my last name on there.
Speaker 2: So what will what happened with him? After that?
Speaker 3: We chatted a few times. When I caught up with him the next time I was there and then he moved back to Germany and I was like, well, fucking sign out, a bitch.
Speaker 1: But that was good, amazing, love it, Matt, Thanks thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Oh the death fight, Dick, that literally makes me crack off every time. Maddie's a really good friend of ours and we had no idea he was going to jump up and do that.
Speaker 1: And we were shot.
Speaker 2: It still makes me laugh.
Speaker 3: Do you know what.
Speaker 1: I've actually spoken to him recently and he said he has another story for the pod. He's going to be on one of our hotline soon, so keep an eye out for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, but before we wrap up, and we like to give out some special mentions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there are two moments from this year that aren't necessarily our favorite moments because they were both quite heavy, but definitely they deserve a shout out.
Speaker 2: So our first shout out goes on our Hotline episode from the thirteenth of December, we spoke to Maddie who had an incredible tragic story for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big shout out to Maddie for giving us her time and sharing the story with us. I know that couldn't have been easy.
Speaker 2: And a big shout out to our followers on Instagram from that week the episode went out and if they know, they know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And our second special mention goes to probably one of the most controversial episodes, a very recent one, the episode with Relationship coach Jake Maddick from the fourteenth of December.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one really riled some people off. And both these episodes came out in the same week, so we were stressing that week. We were like, fuck, we've really sent people going nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a big week for the podcast. He was such a polarizing guest, and I just want to say we wanted to get him on because basically we're a relationship podcast and we always endeavor to explore as many views and personalities in that space as we can. And yeah, I guess by having someone on the podcast as a guest, it doesn't mean we endorse what they say. We pride ourselves in provoking a very well rounded, interesting and thought provoking podcast on heaps of complex issues.
Speaker 2: Matt, well, how boring would it be if we just chuck everyone on and they're just the same, Like, Yeah, we despice it up, we like it, and like you said, we don't agreeing with everything he says. We actually argue a lot of his points. Yeah, his points.
Speaker 1: It's we had a podcast where everyone had the same point of view. You literally, you guys wouldn't listen.
Speaker 2: Right, How boring would life be.
Speaker 1: We want the podcast to be interesting, we want it to be exciting, so expect some more crazy guests in twenty twenty three. Okay, so that's our favorite moments from twenty twenty two on Where's your Head at Let us know in the Facebook group if you have any other favorite moments. We'd also like to take a moment to thank our producer Alex, our content writer am But they're such a big part of the podcast.
Speaker 2: And couldn't do it without them.
Speaker 1: We couldn't do it without them, Matt. I'd also like to thank you as my co host. You've been amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and I'd like to thank me as well, No, thank you to know it's been an amazing year and let's hit twenty twenty three and let's smash it out of the park.
Speaker 1: We can't wait.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, Thanks guys, See you then.