Speaker 1: We got Get every Day Adelaides. Yes, welcome to the podcast. Great way to finish your week or launching the weekend or whatever time and place you were listening to this particular thing your diary. Wow, I'd tell you what. There was a very very particular thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was pretty high class this week. Eyebrow all the highs. It was poo based, it really was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's cows and voles. Yeah, it really was a ship soundwhich.
Speaker 3: We also touched on Tom Rin's nether Regions, which is over.
Speaker 4: Dune does how does it always come with the commerson, I don't know, off air. Finally it made its way on it.
Speaker 3: It was only a matter of time for any dear diary.
Speaker 2: Well, we were all devastated by the Matilda's loss this week.
Speaker 3: Things could be worse. A heifer could crap your head worse.
Speaker 1: And then the time that cow pood of my head. I'm sure, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: There is actual vision of that, a new beeping.
Speaker 1: The cow from behind because I don't know what to do with a pod on my head.
Speaker 2: And if you were feeling crappy because a cow on your head and the Matilda's lost, Hazy had the perfect excuse to get out of work.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got a little trick for you.
Speaker 4: And when it is gas stroke, because people stay like he's not serious or in particular, she's not serious when I say gastro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two words.
Speaker 4: You need to write to someone for sending a text me talk about gastro both ends and that's it.
Speaker 1: I understood. No more questions ask.
Speaker 2: And if you were still feeling crappy after a cow on your head and the Matilda's lost, and you had gastro both ends and you lost songs to song, song song, I'll send Tana around your house for a little bit of emotional support.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Tana, love you too.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you wouldn't change it? From all your lost?
Speaker 3: Thank you Tana Diary.
Speaker 2: We learned that Tom Wren has some pretty nice nevers in our joke off Tom Wren?
Speaker 1: What's he going?
Speaker 3: Oh he's a bit hitting this. I'll tell you what. He's pretty nuts.
Speaker 4: Did you see the guy who dip his he's gorulies and some glitter.
Speaker 1: No, pretty nuts.
Speaker 2: So with a couch on your head, the Matilda's last, you've got gasro both ends, you lost songs to song, song song, then don't call news Reader Abby, because she will kill you with her rbs. If ever the airport staff we're going to cop some resting bitch.
Speaker 3: Face from anyone. It's Abby this morning.
Speaker 4: It's at the airport and he's a barley and it's a bit of an interruption.
Speaker 1: And if you make I time tatter you use Reader Abby, you best look the other way.
Speaker 2: Look her in the eyes this morning you will literally combust into a million party books, swallowed.
Speaker 1: Confetti and diary.
Speaker 2: I can actually pinpoint the moment my week literally went to crap.
Speaker 3: No woman, women on the brain, don l Wallam.
Speaker 2: So if the cows on your head, the Matilda's lost, you've got gastro both ends you lost songs to song song song Newsreader Abbey has made you can bust at the airport then just give up like Hazy Dick in this Live Ada. You and I also said Collingwood would go win the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: That's looking a little shade.
Speaker 4: Here do is the faf for FanFest for free entry from four pm, food and drink.
Speaker 1: Get there early to secure your spots.
Speaker 4: Visit the Watson page at South Australia dot Com.
Speaker 2: Ad CONTs coming here, Andrew, Everything's going to be a, do you want to come on?
Speaker 3: Come over here?
Speaker 2: So to all the cows heads, Tom w Ren, he's pretty.
Speaker 3: Nuts and those people who live truly have given up.
Speaker 1: South Australia dot com.
Speaker 3: Go off this weekend, Kings and Queen's.
Speaker 2: Oh my love, Jody, you tell me you got a time machine?
Speaker 1: Hazies on this Daisy? Yeah? Another day, nine dollars? Then today what time go?
Speaker 4: Whoa, let's do it. Let's take a trip down marymon Lane. Let's go back to nineteen eighty three, eighteenth of August. Maka was born in Elevanon. That's a strange fact. Today is his fortieth birthday. Remember Maker, listen.
Speaker 1: Who were nine? That Maker's normal voice actually speaks like this, hikers.
Speaker 6: My father.
Speaker 5: Who knew Maker spoke like David Beggon, Oh you Ryan, do you want that were?
Speaker 1: Oh? What a strange transition into that.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and nine, Costco opened their first Australian store, dot Ones in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I love buying bulk and cheap, so I've.
Speaker 3: Never got on the Costco train. Is it good too too?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very very good. Costco is good. Aldi's good as well. The other day we're at Aldi and I got like three Bonds hoodies for like thirty bucks.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: The best bit of clothing our own as well.
Speaker 2: And you know what the cool part about that was, we had dinner with our CEO and you decided to wear one of your new hoodies.
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, Pete, what are you either fresh new hoodie?
Speaker 3: And he said, Bonds.
Speaker 2: You've gone all out, well done mine, lad you can work for me for the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: And I said, you're very welcome. I've had a few beers that stage. I gave him a little kiss on the forehead and then I don't remember what happened twenty sixteen Jamaica.
Speaker 4: Is you're saying Bolt wins a gold medal in the men's two and a meter, the third successive Summer Olympics for him. I would have loved to you saying just to absolutely take the p I double five and go. You know what, guys, I'm going to give you guys a chance.
Speaker 1: I'm going to run it backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or better still, do you know what, guys, I'm going to do the nut bush all the fucking down my mind.
Speaker 1: I'm going to run in my hands. Okay, I'm going to do a running hands now.
Speaker 2: Oh no, even Ben, I'm going to backward roll all the way down my lane for one hundred meters exactly.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to I'm going to go along the ground like a fish, like a fish out of water.
Speaker 2: He would still, he would still be everyone still probably with running like a fish.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, noumb one saw in August eighteen to two thousand and six buttons by the pussy Cat Domes.
Speaker 3: I'm loosen up my buttons.
Speaker 1: Maybe believable stuff Nicole Fursing back in the day.
Speaker 2: And when I just said to you, hey, you loosen up my buttons, baby, instead of way creep is and.
Speaker 4: I want to isolate that bit of audio plays.
Speaker 3: But you could go to the gym, or to the shopping, or go to work.
Speaker 1: But what if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 3: You're only a what if away from a holiday with the one if at.
Speaker 4: For accommodation, flass packages and more what if for travel showbacks.
Speaker 2: So listen, there's a cost of living crisis, there's a housing crisis, there's financial pressure everywhere.
Speaker 3: And now now Andrew.
Speaker 2: Hayes, Bertie Beetles have gone up sixty six percent.
Speaker 1: Tell me that on a Friday. I don't need to hear that.
Speaker 3: So can you remember when they were a dollar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's believable.
Speaker 2: How did Bertie Beetle make any money when they're a dollar?
Speaker 3: Because like, it would cost more to produce it, wouldn't it.
Speaker 4: Bertie Bertie himself was never a high roller, right, It was always about the people, Okay, so he would do what he needed to do to make sure that the people were fed at a really economic price.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he's cashed himself out.
Speaker 2: I think we might hit up Bertie Beetle today and just go what the hell?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 2: You've gone from a dollar to three dollars and now well you're sitting at five dollars.
Speaker 1: What was it, mister Beetle? When did you change into this money hungry monster?
Speaker 3: When did you sell yourself out? Little man?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 3: Is that it? Have you got little beetle syndrome?
Speaker 1: Exactly right? The showbags, though, I will probably, I think we'll probably take you kids this year. I'm not really sure. But what sort of value we talking about?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So if you don't out of you know, just you want to dig your heels in out of protest not buy a Bertie Beetle bag for five dollars. You can get a Caramelo Kohala one also for five dollars, or a Cherry ripe one five bucks worth of cherry ripes.
Speaker 4: I just sort of feel like you got a supermarket and get probably two of the minisize packs.
Speaker 1: Would you get more? Obviously it's not quite as exciting.
Speaker 3: No, that's true.
Speaker 2: You can also pick yourself up a Crow show bag that's thirty bucks, but you probably might want to wait till after the weekend to see.
Speaker 1: I just see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like the shoe volume of Crow show bag sales will be dependent on if they beat Sydney.
Speaker 1: So then what do you what are you doing?
Speaker 4: You look inside the show going, well, I think this showbag has potential. It's not quite there yet, but give it a year or two. This is an excellent showbag, I reckon, Well, you.
Speaker 2: Could just open it up after Saturday and go this showbag ain't playing finals, so I'm not going to part with thirty large.
Speaker 1: Wow, thirty bucks a showbag that's that rageous.
Speaker 2: Well, you can also pick up a Barbie dream Topia for thirty two dollars and the Barbie movie one is also thirty two.
Speaker 1: Does it come with the movie itself?
Speaker 3: Just come with Margo Rogby.
Speaker 1: This is a question, Robbie, Come with the showbag matter.
Speaker 2: That Margo Robbie jumps out of the Barbie showbag at the Royal Adelaide show.
Speaker 4: Given she what made seventy million dollars on this movie? I d sayctually said no to that particular promotion.
Speaker 2: There's also a Bingo showbag which would be super cute for thirty two bucks, and a Matilda's one as well that's also thirty would have been three hundred. Howd they have taken care of England timing?
Speaker 1: Timing is not good?
Speaker 2: Oh no, there is a linked box of Chop Click one that's one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: That's outrageous.
Speaker 3: Seems a lot, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It just sort of feels like Lynn very nice chocolates, but one hundred and fifty bucks worth of lind I don't.
Speaker 3: Know about that.
Speaker 1: There is one for you, though, ya what we got?
Speaker 2: I've discovered your dream showbag. There is this year a Homer.
Speaker 3: Simpson showbag, very good and also a tough beer showbag. You're so sordid.
Speaker 1: Please tell me duff Man comes with it.
Speaker 4: Everything going die like just out the beer that made Ireland famous.
Speaker 6: I love you, Doris.
Speaker 1: I oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's all you all stuff. I'm going to buy you one. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. A tough one or a home one, maybe both.
Speaker 3: Of course you're greedy. I said I would buy you one, show bag?
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 3: One of my children?
Speaker 1: Appreciate that?
Speaker 3: God creeping story this town has ever seen.
Speaker 1: It's huge shoes.
Speaker 2: Britney Spears has been spotted just our after being hit with a divorce filing from her husband of one year, sam Ashgari.
Speaker 3: First emerged earlier this week.
Speaker 2: That the pair, who've been dating since twenty sixteen, have split following what's been dubbed a nuclear argument. I just looked over at you and you look so bored and you were rubbing your eyes. It's a really good story about Brittany.
Speaker 4: No no, I just started thinking a nuclear argument. Wow, that's a genuine screaming match.
Speaker 3: We've all had one of those?
Speaker 1: Have you? You and Kara? Don't you how New Claire you leave your fights with Gregor at home for it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, I just presumed every relationship has nuclear arguments every now and then.
Speaker 4: I think when I start going nuclear, Car just gives me a look, which she's like, shut up, mate, How am I?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: You're right again?
Speaker 2: Dear Sam's taken to Instagram to confirm the split. He said, after six years of love and commitment to each other, my wife and I have decided to end our journey together. We will hold onto the love and respect we have for each other, and I wish her the best always.
Speaker 3: And then he said, s I s h T happens. That's what he wrote. I didn't write it, so don't get mad at me. I'm not okay.
Speaker 2: Asking for privacy seems ridiculous, so I will just ask for everyone, including the media, to be kind and thoughtful.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so can you just sit this one out TMZ.
Speaker 2: You imagine them all sitting there at TMZ, yes, rubbing their hands together.
Speaker 1: He's told us to be respectful, So have the next couple of days off, guys, let's see what Kanye West is doing.
Speaker 3: Just run out, Dear, what about this?
Speaker 2: Your seven network have come out and said that the Matilda's World Women's World Cup clash with England on Wednesday Night was the most watched television program ever in Australia iliev behind seven.
Speaker 1: News of course, of course, who's not watching that?
Speaker 2: The ODSTAB audience measurement system showed the football broadcast reached wait for it, eleven point one five million ausis that is unbelievable AVERAGEORGE audience of seven point one three million.
Speaker 4: I love this world, Titus Riley's tweet, Yeah, along the lines of eleven point one million to watch the Matilda's disappointed in.
Speaker 1: The rest of you.
Speaker 2: That's like it's about sixty percent of the country tuned in to watch this. And the os Ham measurement system only measures in home viewing, so those figures don't even include pubs, clubs other live sites. It's outrageous, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Who tomorrow then as well again Sweden?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's what you need.
Speaker 1: More viewers, you.
Speaker 2: Guys need anyway. Nick Jonas isn't afraid to fall. The jealous singer slips through an opening in the Jonas Brothers stage during a concert in Boston this week. Videos have been posted to social media showing he was performing the song sale Away with his brothers before slipping into a gaping hole that he didn't realize was open.
Speaker 1: Now we you've just got to watch we walking on some of their stage and up.
Speaker 2: And also someone in the Jonas Brothers entourage is going to get fired.
Speaker 1: Yes, who's going to take a bit of a whack for this one.
Speaker 2: Imagine being backstage and you're the one responsible for the gaping hole and you watch as Nick and you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: He disappears. He's like, I forgot to cover that hole, didn't I? Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 4: Now one of the Jonas Brothers has a genuine back issue for the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: And that's what you blokes tearing out?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry Nick, Sorry Nick, that's on me.
Speaker 4: And then you're fire juice, juice, here you go full respected the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 1: Of course, je I'm going to be asking me.
Speaker 4: The best heart about this for me is when camera guy Josh enters the studio. Yes, look at him, fresh, fresh haircut too, just to paint a picture just for you guys.
Speaker 3: Have you you know what you remind me of? Have you seen Ted last week?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know the character like the assistant coach Beard. You've got real beard vibes about you.
Speaker 6: I've got big beard vibes.
Speaker 1: I'm very aware thick. You just want to run your fingers thrown. I see what's going on.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not related. I do like you, but I don't like beds.
Speaker 1: That's that's fair enough.
Speaker 3: So don't be offended.
Speaker 1: I love your bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, what we do now?
Speaker 4: Because I can't grow bead at all, Like it's all patchy. So if I tried to, it just look really really, I look like I was sick. That's a man who can grow a consistent, thick, well colored beard.
Speaker 1: And I respect that.
Speaker 2: It sounded like you were standing at a bar at a nightclub and you're like.
Speaker 3: I love beds.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: That's all I say. I'll see you after the show at the nightclub to night Josh.
Speaker 3: Which nightclub name? One name, one nightclub.
Speaker 6: In ADELAIDEQ.
Speaker 1: Control.
Speaker 3: That's anyway we digress.
Speaker 4: Yes, what we need to start to talk about as well is that it was too interesting choices. I'm going to say, you've got fat boy slim right here right now, or a bit of black eyed peas pump it what I will say, Josh, It's just Jody's inability to read the room. So what about yesterday when as a nation we're in morning Matilda's lost, and then Jody goes, hey, guys, vote for my song by an English dj.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't even realize, all right, I strongly suspect you won this week. So I don't know why you feel the need to rub salt into the wounds and make me look even worse.
Speaker 1: We look at that wound, you know there needs a bit.
Speaker 3: Of salt, all right, go on, just get it over with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, is it fleetwood Mac week? Because this was a landslide?
Speaker 3: How long you've been working on that?
Speaker 7: Matey Hazy by full thirty votes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's comprehensive.
Speaker 3: Isn't It Just plays stupid song?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: And also I will say this, get out Beard, here you go.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much to the peace sneaking very much to Fergie. This is the winner the Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 4: Enjoyed Battle of the bang as black eyed peas pumpets.
Speaker 1: I'd like to say it was a close contest, but it really wasn't. Unfortunately, Okay, a win's a win though. Nonetheless, that's what we can both agree on.
Speaker 3: What do you want from me? What do you want.
Speaker 1: From it to give me something nothing.
Speaker 4: How about you be humble for the first time, and how actually celebrate my success? Now I'm definitely taking too far, but if we are keeping score, someone's taken a lead for the first time in this competition too.
Speaker 1: By the way, that great, well done. It's eight to seven. I've never led.
Speaker 3: This yeow, No, we've established that.
Speaker 4: Can we recap your week as well? How'd you go on songs? A song, song song?
Speaker 2: Things haven't gone well for me since I got injured right before I lost the handball competitions.
Speaker 3: So I think that I keep in pointing that is.
Speaker 2: The moment injured that everything turned back off, beard, back off.
Speaker 1: Guy Johnson background, she's outing a little bit. It's really good stuff. I know it's going to get your back up in about should we speak to Ryan Fitzgerald very very so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he makes me feel good.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I spoke to him yesterday.
Speaker 4: Because the guys as we speak are in an aeroplane heading to dar and so all right, that's a bit of fun.
Speaker 3: But also Little Boys Club interview?
Speaker 1: Was it pretty much? I need your advice on book week, yo, my first one coming up.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm the right person to turn to.
Speaker 1: Really, no, you would have done a lot of book weoks.
Speaker 3: I have real stinky book week vibes about me.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay?
Speaker 4: I hate jump on the front foot thirty twenty fourteen or nine one nine. If you've got any advice on how to get through the first my inaugural book Week.
Speaker 1: It's quite stressful, isn't it.
Speaker 3: But you know what's funny about this? As if Kara is not.
Speaker 1: Going to do it all. Yeah, she's not keeping me alive single handedly.
Speaker 4: So Jode's next week really really exciting week on the calendar and.
Speaker 1: In particularly for me making my book Week debut with the kids. Okay, welcome to Hell, Welcome to Hell? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: It's an opportunity for the kids to dress up and go as their favorite characters and a really wholesome space.
Speaker 3: I assume, yeah, it is wholesome.
Speaker 2: But having said that, I would love to meet the person who introduced Bookweek, and I'd like to spend just five minutes alone with them in a room, just explaining my parents don't.
Speaker 3: Need the added burden of dressing their kids up.
Speaker 4: I also feel like, is it mainly the mums who take over in situation?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. Well put it this way.
Speaker 2: My sister in law asked my kids what they were doing for book Week. And my sister in law loves book week. It's her thing, right, and she, upon hearing what they plan to do, said, that is so lame.
Speaker 3: I'm taking over, She said to.
Speaker 2: Me, I'm taking over your kids book week.
Speaker 1: Like, go for it, that you'd embrace it.
Speaker 2: I don't want any part of it. This is the sound of me wiping my hairs and bookwek.
Speaker 1: See. I don't really want to be in charge of it.
Speaker 4: I know my wife Carr will do an absolute sensational job where he wants to go as a pilot. Ah really into flying planes at the minute, so much so he knows how to YouTube and he googled Flight the movie with Denzel Washington. What we're watching when he gets a plane upside down, invert or whatever it is, And like, I hope he didn't watch the scene where he did what he had to do to get himself in the mood to fly him very illicit.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that was in a hotel room, wasn't it. Hey, I thought he wanted to be a train driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wants to drive something. He was a train driver. Yeah, and now now he's flying planes. It's all quite outrageous.
Speaker 4: I'm just scared that if I'm in charge, it's getting out up. Very similar situation, of course, when Homer had to dress up Lisa as the state of Florida, and we all know how that turned out.
Speaker 6: She mays, stay monster, no, Lisa.
Speaker 1: The only munster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother.
Speaker 5: I call him Gambler, and it's time to stack your mother from his neon car.
Speaker 1: What an episode a gambler? Key message in that gamble responsibly.
Speaker 2: Of course, my concern with you dressing your kids up is the fact that you can't even dress yourself.
Speaker 1: That's right, our kids put that there. Why he's on the outside, that's fine. Socks with those crocs. Kids, What do you mean you're getting bored?
Speaker 3: We're going to get your children beaten up. Stop it, Stop it right now.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten or Texas four double nine nine book week stories. I mean there's horror stories out there as well. This is a new little path that.
Speaker 1: We're going down.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to it, but I've been warned by Jodi Ordi that it could be just a slice of hell now.
Speaker 3: I say FITZI was waiting on the line.
Speaker 2: He actually caught up with you a little earlier this morning to he because he's got a very important engagement today.
Speaker 1: He's on a fly's heading up to do what's he doing up there? Taking the show up there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 1: As part of do you know what? Maybe, even though it's already done, maybe I'll ask you Friday, Oh yes, oth over time of the week we get to speak to the one, the only Ryan Fitzgerald for.
Speaker 6: Hello, legend, how are you hazy?
Speaker 7: It's just it's I find this really tough because you know what, we embraced the Matidas, we were right behind them, and we get knocked off by the Palms. It's it's hard to swallow, it really is. But we need to move on, mate.
Speaker 1: I know it's been more like two days now and I'm still having dreams where Sam Kurve finds it back in the net two more times in the second half. It's not helping what we did yesterday, though.
Speaker 4: It is just the way I get us through what feels like a really bad breakup. We're just playing, you know some of those tunes that really gets you back up to where you need to be.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, gotcha. Actually, do you know what the word that you just put into my head? Then, as soon as you said dreams, you haven't dreams. That is one of my songs that gets me up, Dreams from Fleetwood Mac.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 7: And there's a line in this chorus. I think it's this line here. Players only love you when they're playing, right.
Speaker 6: That's the way we've got to look at the Matildas. Players only love you when they're playing.
Speaker 7: But we love the Matildas this week and the other other one, Bill, do you remember this song?
Speaker 6: Bill Withers? Lovely days, lovely, lovely.
Speaker 7: It's always a lovely day, the sun always comes up.
Speaker 1: This always makes me smile. This song hozy, This song gets you through the day.
Speaker 4: So what we did discover as well, VICI, is some of these songs that we're playing have never even been mentioned on Nova.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we played Barber Streis.
Speaker 7: You are listening to Cruise, Thanks, thanks for tuning in. It is no it's been an amazing Do you know what I said to my two sons, Hazy, that how lucky we are in our lifetime. It's not very often a sporting moment like this pops up and you know, we talk about the Ashes and god, we talked about the male football team just even qualifying for the World Cup, but we were alive when the Matilda's got to the semi final like that. That's something that my boys will remember for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievably cool. I'm wearing my little Mary Fowler gloves now. I wear them in the shower, wear them absolutely everywhere, and I take them off.
Speaker 7: So that's so you can't leave your fingerprints anywhere. And I think that's the reason why you do it.
Speaker 4: It's true, still getting over that fits he But we will move on to the football space. Your Crows tomorrow Saturday night foot against the Swan's.
Speaker 1: Firstly, can they do it?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think they definitely can. It is at home.
Speaker 7: But what I spoke to an executive from the Sydney Swans the other day and do you know what they're going with?
Speaker 6: And you know, when I think about this, hazy.
Speaker 7: Everyone has been talking Crows fans have been talking that this game is locked in right, we're going to win it. And he's like everyone's written us off, Like everyone's saying that we won't beat the Crows, but they've won six in a row and playing the best footy for the years, so it's not going to be as easy as we thought it was going to be. But I still think that the boys are going to get over the line. But it's going to be one hell of a game for the Fitzgerald Cup.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absol, Oh yes, of course I completely forgot what sort of I mean, is there some sort of royalties that you can get or what perks do you get for having the Fitzgerald Cup.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a presentation that Marty Mattner, myself, Tony Armstrong, who are Scottie Stevens.
Speaker 6: We all get to go out and we present the cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, so Mary Nuts a good play, wasn't he?
Speaker 6: Here's a gun on he he was a gtar.
Speaker 1: I did you tell us what you guys are doing? You're about to head off to Darwin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, about to head off to Darwin today for Northern Territory Tourism. So we're pumped about that. So we'll be doing activities up there. They've just had the Darwin Art Festival as well. We're going to the Mindle Markets. Were going Barrow Monday fishing. I'm going to be catching a chopper at the top of a waterfall and jumping off.
Speaker 6: I'm going for it, Hazy. It's going to be a big day.
Speaker 1: Just a stock stand a weekend, really, it is a.
Speaker 6: Stock standard weekend.
Speaker 7: So yeah, mate, we're just going away for the weekend and enjoying the Northern Territory, which is a beautiful place in the in the middle of winter here, it's magnificent up there.
Speaker 1: That sounds like, well, I think we'd all rather be.
Speaker 4: We're having a few sort of cold, watery days here in Adelaide, so I'd rather been darling plays.
Speaker 7: Yes, exactly, mate, So I'll send you a couple of photos, Hazy.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, Fitzy, appreciate it. We'll catch up with you next week.
Speaker 6: Love you brother, speed you there.
Speaker 4: Just about to do it for us back on Monday morning with more Royal show tickets and also just an opportunity to start the week right with the joke off.
Speaker 2: Yes, we love this so much. I'm going to be researching all weekend. That's not true. My out of office is officially on in about one minute because I've got a girl's weekend at the long View Winery about to start.
Speaker 1: What could possibly go wrong with that?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a bunch of mums who like want to rage but also want to be in our pajamas by eight fifteen.
Speaker 1: Do you know what this is?
Speaker 4: Probably this is potentially private information. I'm just going to share it.
Speaker 1: Lang On, I'm doing Dry August. I'm often I'm not touching a drop about God. And then this is like six.
Speaker 4: In the mornings going, oh yeah, I think it could be a bit of a big night.
Speaker 1: What about Dry August? Oh no, no, I'll pick it back up on Monday.
Speaker 3: That's the way it works, does.
Speaker 1: It not how it works at all?
Speaker 2: And also I never said dry, I said dry, I said dry ish, I said draw.
Speaker 1: You shriish August. What does it even make It's been a big, big week, Thank you so much, and we'll catch you on Monday.