Speaker 1: On Scorne Lils, Australia. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panny Show coming up tonight the ABC under five for deliberate misinformation. Of course, it's all in the one direction. We'll look into the reckless retrick of the left that led to another assassination attempt against Donald Trump and we'll have a little fun and frivolity with Kinsey's Schofield. Bring us the latest on Harry and Meghan's woes and the Trump. The Taylor Swift clash intensifies and Left is losing. It features this damsel in distress of my face?
Speaker 3: Now, oh now that was very rude of you. Get the od of my face? You want to go to jail, sir, ma'am.
Speaker 4: I don't really know what to call you.
Speaker 2: Ma, I'm done please, you just insulted me.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: The AFL has come under fire after enlisting Brendan Kern, a cultural educator from the Metropolitan Local Aboriginal Land Council, to lecture attendees of the Lions Giants Clash. He made all sorts of claims, including about the origins of Welcome to Country, and there was some inventive timelines. I've got to say I hadn't heard the two hundred and fifty thousand years claim before.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 7: Welcome to country is not a ceremony that we've invented to cater for white people. It's a ceremony we've been doing for two hundred and fifty thousand years plus BC, and the BC stands for before Cook, pride to colonization. You could get yourself into a lot of trouble for walking on someone else's lands without being welcomed onto those lands.
Speaker 2: Let's bringing Sky News contributor Pro McSwain prove. What did you make of that welcome to country ceremony?
Speaker 3: I found it quite offensive.
Speaker 5: Rita surprising this by calls himself a cultural educator. I think he's a cultural embarrassment, and that's what I felt. He really was embarrassing to the indigenous people he's supposedly represented, and of course to the rest of us, particularly if you're a Christian. The fact that he decided that BC was more before Cook, I thought was a total affront to Christianity. And you have to wonder, now how long we're going to put up with this whole welcome to country concept, which to me, is more perhaps for a commercial imperative for those who have a vested interest in the indigenous industry, but certainly it's not doing.
Speaker 3: Anything to unify us.
Speaker 5: I think it's doing much to cause offense and division.
Speaker 2: I've sided many times. I sik and tired of being welcome to my own country, and as a migrant, I've said again that I feel like it's a PC way of saying, go back to where you came from, basically telling people like me you never be as entitled to call this country yours as others due to ethnicity, due to something you have absolutely no control over. Now let's go to Victoria and inadequate policing of the state's fertility sector is putting IVF users at increasing risk of having children with their own siblings. According to a report prepared by a former health minister, Greek Hunt and public health expert doctor Rachel Swift, there is apparently not a stringent registry system in the state for sperm and egg donors in order to track prolific donors Prue. This is very concerning. It's a very expensive system. How can it lack these measures?
Speaker 5: Well, it's astounding reata when you think that in fact, every state has different laws and criteria for meeting IVF. There should be a national register. We saw recently I think it was a Danish bloke who had fathered hundreds of children, and we don't know, we have no register, We have no way of knowing who will be parenting, who will be fathering children. There's no mandatory genetic testing now prior to IVS. So thankfully I think the authorities are getting onto this and they're going to try and implement some national laws. But starting with a national register would be a smart idea. But then you have, of course a black market for people because it's such an emotional, vulnerable time for people and they want a child and so.
Speaker 3: I feel very sad for them. But having this added.
Speaker 5: Concern that you could be maybe using a donor sperm that could compromise your child in the future, is it quite terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yes. You would think the chances of siblings getting together unknowingly would be one in a million, but apparently not. With the amount of people having using IVF and using donor sperm donor eggs, sometimes it's a possibility. Now let's go to Queensland, former federal and llenp Senator Amanda Stoker is making a run for Queensland State Parliament in the next election just in our October but Liberal leader David Chris A Fooley reckons he's not going to reshuffle the front bench if his party wins the election, which would relegate a very capable and accomplished Amanda Stoker to the backbench. Through this seems unwise to say the least. She's almost too good for state parliament. You would think think any leader with any sense would him get her on the front bench asap, unless it's.
Speaker 5: A leader who's concerned that she's so good that he could be threatened in the future.
Speaker 3: I mean that would be to me, the only reason.
Speaker 5: That he would consider benching back benching her. She's such a talent, she's so experienced, having worked as assistant what was she assistant an Attorney General in the Morrison government.
Speaker 3: She's a lawyer.
Speaker 5: She's so well liked, she has a high profile and so much credibility. You know, I'm not one for this gender biasing business, but to have someone of her caliber, and he hasn't got a lot of women in his proposed ministry, so he and a few other women who could be very well regarded in Queensland, like Amanda Cooper. And there's another lady, Rebecca Young. I think her name is Yes. She's very experienced women that Why wouldn't you be wanting to have those to create the best.
Speaker 3: Representation you could have in the state.
Speaker 2: I think you hit the nail on the head. Perhaps he sees her as a threat. I know some very good judges look at Amanda Stoker as a potential future prime minister. She is that good and capable and she's certainly impressed in the Federal Parliament. So to be relegating her to the backbench in the Queensland Parliament seems mad. And let's talk about the ABC. They've had to cough up over six figures we're told in compensation after they aired claims by a since disgrace pop in New Guinea minister that lawyer Samson Juby should be extradited from Australia. What more can you tell us about this payout? Prove that taxpayers will be funding along with the hefty legal fees.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just shut up, go away money that the taxpayer is again forking out on behalf of the ABC.
Speaker 3: You know their credibility is shot.
Speaker 5: We know that we've seen today more claims that there's been a doctoring of the Heston Russell exposee on the ABC, where you know, they're now claiming the reporters who were responsible for this story of saying, well, it wasn't me. Well, I just know, having worked as a reporter in news and in current affairs, that the reporter sits in the edit suite and has a great control over what goes to air.
Speaker 3: So it's totally implausible.
Speaker 5: Kim Williams must be getting sick of having to fork our payouts to people because of the mistakes of these so called amazing journalists, you know, who've got so much credibility at the ABC that he needs to put a broom.
Speaker 2: Through of the joint. Well, will be interesting to see if he does make any sort of meaningful change. You mentioned that doctored footage, and the ABC has been forced to remove that fifteen second clipper. It's of an ADF Special Forces operation. The clip's been removed from their website because of it looks like it's been doctored to include gunfire sound effects to I don't know, to dramatize the clipper. There were six gun shots heard in the doctored version when there was only one gun shot in the original audio. And the ABC is now admitted to the discrepancy and they're saying they're investigating, so we'll see what comes of that. Pru McSween, thank you so much for your time this evening. Joining me now is Entertainment and Royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, the Emmys were on today and the celebs couldn't help themselves. They had to get political, they had to make statements. Interested in your thoughts on that. And Rob Schneider, who surprised a lot of people posting this tweet. He's a red celebrity conservative. He said, there is one candidate who they have tried to murder twice and another candidate who no one votes for but was appointed. Which one do you think is a threat to the establishment forever war machine? Which one represents freedom? Tell me how you see this trend of celebrities making their political views known.
Speaker 6: Well, Rita, I, after today's assassination attempt, I really truly thought that the Emmys would be like a somber, somber delicate experience where they laid off the politics, the Emmy's happening right now, ripping into jd Vance, you know, childless cat ladies, a lot of jokes like that, still kind of vicious and nasty in their tone when it comes to political rhetoric, and it's you know, can we just not take a break. Can we have time to process the steep that our country is in and how it's sad and frightening that people think it's okay to try to shoot at political figures. I am highly disappointed in the Emmes tonight. I'm highly disappointed in some of the celebrities, and it's just not the place.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you're one hundred percent right, But yeah, I'm not shocked that they didn't pause and reconsider the things they were going to say, because they didn't do anything different the last time someone tried to kill Donald Trump. That that sort of retric just continued. Now. Last week, Pops of the Star Taylor Swift announced her endorsement for Kamala Harris. Didn't surprise anybody. Her politics have always been very left since she started sharing her opinions, but a recent you gov poll showed it may have done more harm to Harris than help for her campaign. Just eight percent of responders that Swift's endorsement would make them somewhat or more likely to endorse Kamala, while twenty percent said they were now somewhat or much more much less likely to vote for her over Donald Trump. Now, I'm not sure if I believe these poll numbers. I hardly think people are going to not vote for a candidate because Taylor loves or hates them. Sixty six percent did say that it made absolutely no difference. Donald Trump's now made his feelings about Taylor Swift known. He's written on truth Social that I hate Taylor Swift, which is very amusing, and it's certainly triggered a lot of people. People are saying, this is just crazy. How could he possibly do this? This is going to get all the Swifties enraged and voting against him. But surely if they're going to be motivated by her feelings, they're going to vote for Kamala anyway. How do you say this entire craziness?
Speaker 6: Oh? You know, my favorite Trump tweet ever was I've never seen a skinny person drinking.
Speaker 2: Diet coke, you know, like he is.
Speaker 6: He is just funny, and I think he does a lot of things in humor and I certainly think that this is one of those cases. And you know, a few weeks ago he was tweeting ai Taylor Swift endorsement's fawning over her. I think this is a joke, and you know, I certainly think we've got to take the Internet away from him if he gets back into the White House.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I don't think it is a joke.
Speaker 3: I think he means it.
Speaker 2: And I think he's shown over the years that he hates people who hate him. So I'm not surprised if he's changed his mind about Taylor Swift, but if he had any ideas about her politics, none of this would be surprising. Now let's talk about Prince Harry's turned forty. The King and the Prince of Wales have paid tribute to the zal prints on this social media pages and on reaching this milestone birthday, Kinsey, Harry is in line to get quite a windfull. Can you tell us about that and his attitude to beg forty?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: So his great grandmother, Ate the late Queen Mother, left her grandchildren a significant amount of money that they could receive on their twenty first birthday and then the rest on their fortieth birthday, so we expect for Prince Harry to receive between seven and eight million pounds. I'm sure it's a pretty good fortieth birthday for him. But what I love about the social media mentioned they cropped Megan Markle out of that photo. Meghan Markle is sitting to the right of Prince Harry and they cropped her out of that photo. And so you know, I do think that they're going to continue to wish Prince Harry and even maybe Meghan Markle a happy birthday on some of these significant dates like forty, like fifty. But I I don't think that this is the olive branch that everybody is is. Maybe it's a bit of one, but this is not going to bring this family back together.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: The Sussex's state side team are now reportedly experiencing the bullying behavior that left so many of their British team in tears. One inside I told the Hollywood Reporter, everyone's terrified of Meghan. She belittles people, she doesn't take advice. They're both poor decision makers. They change their minds frequently. Harry is very very charming, no heirs at all, but he's very much an enabler and she's just terrible, And another said she's absolutely relentless. She marches around like a dictator in high hills, fuming and barking orders. I've watched her reduce grown men to tears. We spoke last week about how Meghan is attempting to paint herself as this kind gentle soul and this some of love that she's experiencing. How's she going to react to these sort of allegations being published.
Speaker 6: Well, they're already reacting rita. They're saying that this is an attempt, is a this is collusion, people are out to get them, and that there's somebody working against them. Those are the stories we're hearing. But I think it speaks volumes that this is not a UK tabloid saying this. And they're always talking about how it's the tabloids against them and you can't trust the tabloids. This is an industry bible in Hollywood. The Hollywood reporter is you know what you reach for when you want to know who's going where and who you want to work with. And this is very damaging to their reputation. So Megan's Summer of Love, you know, it looks like it's at a screeching halt with stories like this now coming out.
Speaker 2: Kins this goofield. Thank you so much for your time. It's still to come. An extended version of lefty Losing it and Alex Stein joins me to talk about me insane media bias in the US that sees Donald Trump being blamed for an apparent assassination.
Speaker 9: Attempt on him.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's start lefties with a little frivolity before we get into the serious stuff. The vile, reckless rehetoric of the increasingly radical left that has incited yet another assassination attempt against President Trump. And I regret to inform you that the real Kamala is back and I have the videos to prove it. But let's start with this lefty dude losing it and threatening a young man who he says insulted him. Was there a misgendering.
Speaker 10: Out of my face?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now that was very rude of you, get my face?
Speaker 4: You want to go to jail, sir, ma'am, I don't really know what to call you.
Speaker 2: Ma I'm done, can police you just insulted me?
Speaker 7: Later?
Speaker 2: Oh that escalated quickly, and the anger levels did not diminish with this lefty losing it. Here comes the threats, I can tell the police to get you.
Speaker 4: I'm vegan, so don't say that. Listen, you really get them out of my wait right now? Okay, yeah, yeah, we'll do that. You do not have a release, I will sue you. You're gonna assume him. Don't see the man because we're trying to.
Speaker 2: I don't you do not have a release.
Speaker 3: If you post this, I will destroy you.
Speaker 2: I will destroy you, destroy you jas. That seems unnecessary, but there is a happy ending to this interaction. What is the lefty losing it considers taking off his shirt for a punch on before reconsidering, and then the surprise ending I will destroy you.
Speaker 4: Going on, I got my crew with me Now I got my crew?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, what's up? Oh kids? These days and talking about kids, Look at how this little type goes from happy to horrified when he spots a furry.
Speaker 11: Can't blame him.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm sure after many years of indoctrination in the public school system, that kid will learn to recognize that furries and the ever expanding t s l J LGBT q I A plus plus community are all stunning and brave always, and he better learned that there are more than two genders.
Speaker 12: How many genders are there?
Speaker 2: I feel like there's too because.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I feel like you either switch from a boy to a girl or sometimes switch back and forth up stups up.
Speaker 2: I feel like it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter whatever you want to be. It's fine, it's okay. Yeah, but I feel like they switch back and forth.
Speaker 10: Like I know, but it doesn't really matter, like there's you can be anything you want to be, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. There was North Korean vibes there. The fear of saying something offensive to transactivists or to leftists in general, the fear of being canceled. The Chinese Communist Party has a social credit system to keep its citizens in check, and it looks like something similar exists in the West. The self censorship and and fear there was real now to the ladies of the view and here Joy Behar indulges in more crazy, reckless reetric, claiming that Donald Trump is such a threat that every artist must back Kamala to save the republic.
Speaker 12: In this emergency, that we're in.
Speaker 3: I think that the whose artists.
Speaker 12: Should come out and speak for Kamala against Donald Trump because he is an existential threat to the country.
Speaker 2: What do you say to that they speak like this even after an attempt on Trump's life two months ago that left a man dead and Trump escaped death by millimeters and talking about reckless ritrig Here is Democrat Rep. Jasmine Crockett saying Maga is a domestic threat just a few hours before another attempt on Donald Trump's life.
Speaker 13: I talk about the fact that when we were in finally in January, that we swore to defend against those that are coming against us, whether they are domestic or international, and right now I feel like mega in general, they are threats to us domestically, and we see it time and time again.
Speaker 2: But don't worry. It's not like the media will hold any of these people accountable. Kamara Harris wasn't even asked about her and the Democrats inflammatory Reetrick in the lead up to the assassination attempt. During that debate. Here's just a small sample of prominent Democrats, actors, singers, politicians, news anchors inciting violence against Trump and Republicans in general.
Speaker 3: I thought he should have punshed him in the face.
Speaker 5: I said, even if you lost, he insulted your wife on the escalator and callt Mexicans rapist emers.
Speaker 3: He said, well, what do you think I should do?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: I think you should puished him in the face and then gotten out of the race.
Speaker 3: You would have been a hero.
Speaker 9: I'd like to punch him in the face.
Speaker 14: I said, if we're in high school, I take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.
Speaker 1: Punt some people in the face.
Speaker 15: When was the last time an actor assassinated and a president?
Speaker 2: They're still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump. And that's a fact. Look as his character is stabbed to death, where is John Wilke's booth when you need him?
Speaker 4: I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.
Speaker 1: A Missouri state senator is under investigation by the Secret Service after seeing she hopes President Trump is assassinated.
Speaker 2: I will go and take Trump out to night and if you see anybody from that cabinet.
Speaker 9: In a restaurant, in a department, step at.
Speaker 2: A gasoline station, you get out and you create a club, and you got back on them and you tell them now come anymore anywhere. And the lies and incitement has never stopped, not even after that first assassination attempt, not even after today's developments. Indeed, MSNBC decided that it is Trump and his camp who need to tone down the violent retric.
Speaker 12: We do not know again, the source of any gunshot or gunshots.
Speaker 3: We don't know who's responsible for this.
Speaker 12: The whole thing has yet to be one hundred percent confirmed from start to finish how.
Speaker 3: This all played out.
Speaker 12: But do you expect to hear anything from the Trump campaign about toning down the rhetoric, toning down the violence. So would that be atypical of the former president?
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You don't hate the leftist media enough. You think you do, but you don't. And here is Lester Holt on NBC blaming Trump, not the crazy leftist trying to kill him.
Speaker 8: Today's a parent assassination attempt comes amid increasingly fierce rhetoric on the campaign trail itself. Mister Trump is running made jd Vance continue to make baseless claims about Haitian immigrants in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Disgraceful deplorable but predictable and talking about baseless lies. Here is Kamala at the so called debate, which was really a free versus one setup. Remember her repeating that dangerous Charlottesville lie.
Speaker 10: Let's remember Charlottesville where there was a mob of people carrying tiki torches spewing anti Semitic heat. And what did the president then at the time say? There were fine people on each side.
Speaker 2: That ugly, dangerous, divisive lie has been debunked again and again, even by left wing sites like Snopes. I first debunked it seven years ago. But here's the proof one more time. This is what Trump actually said about the white supremacists.
Speaker 7: And you had people and I'm not talking about the neo Nazis and the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally, but you had many people in that group other than neo.
Speaker 11: Nazis and white nationalists.
Speaker 2: Okay, could it be any clearer? And it's all on video, and yet they persist with this lie, and of course the ABC moderators refused to fact check that verifiable lie. They knew it was a lie when she said it. And while we're on the veep, the real Kamala is back the weirdly laughing, incoherent vice president with the multiple accents. Here's another one.
Speaker 10: Hello, oh my divine nine brothers and sistors.
Speaker 2: Am I sorry?
Speaker 3: And oh my h mec you brothers and sisters.
Speaker 2: And Kamala did another interview. It did not go well. She was incoherent, obtuse, and made zero ft to answer the questions asked.
Speaker 8: When we talk about bringing down prices and making life more affordable for people, one are two specific things you have in mind for that?
Speaker 10: Well, I'll start with this. I grew up a middle class kid. My mother raised my sister and me. She worked very hard. She was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager. I grew up in a community of hardworking people, you know, construction workers and nurses and teachers.
Speaker 3: What do well kept.
Speaker 2: Lords have to do with the question asked? And yes, I noticed the start of the answer was almost word for word what she said during the debate when she failed to answer the same question. And we're only halfway through her incoherent response.
Speaker 10: And I was raised to believe and to know that all people deserve dignity, and that we as Americans have a beautiful character. You know, we have ambitions and aspirations and dreams.
Speaker 2: Word salad. Kamala is back. It's a little wonder that after the debate, when Kamala and the President visited New York for nine eleven commemorations, it was Trump that got the biggest cheers. And the same thing happened in Pennsylvania. Have a look at this remarkable footage from Shanksville in the Keystone State. The reaction when Biden and Harris enter compared to when Trump enters a few moments later. No wonder President Biden was donning a Trump hat. And no, this image isn't ai It's a real image. Here's how it happened.
Speaker 3: I'm going right for.
Speaker 6: I'll draw you out.
Speaker 2: Plenty more lefties content to come with my next guess. He's the host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex, Let's start with a Trump ad that dropped post debate, calling out Kamala Harris for her many lies, the lies the Democrat Dave and Davis refuse to fact check. On ABC, Let's have a look.
Speaker 10: I will not bound fracking.
Speaker 3: I'm in favorite of banning.
Speaker 10: Fracking has to be legislations. But yes, and this is something I've taken on in California. I have a history of working on this issue. And when it came to the Proud Boys, the former president said, stand back and stand by.
Speaker 15: You have to go home.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: We have to have peace.
Speaker 10: It's a new generation of leadership for our country, one who believes in what is possible, one who brings a sense of optimism. We all sing happy tunes and sing Merry Christmas and wish each other Merry Christmas. How dare we speak merry Christmas?
Speaker 2: How dare we?
Speaker 10: Tim Malls and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away. So stop with the continuous lying about this stuff. We have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory buyback program. Belittling and name calling, let's turn the page.
Speaker 2: Don't you find some of their stuff to just be playing weird Alex? How do you see today's events and the full out from the debate.
Speaker 14: Well, what it transpired today is very alarming because it makes me think that maybe the Liberals don't have enough to fortify this election, and the only way to stop Donald Trump from winning to unfortunately assassinate him or I guess maybe scare them into not running, which I don't think is possible with Donald Trump. But you know, when it comes to the debate, what I'm actually mad about is that Donald Trump didn't pander a little bit more because Kamila Harris was just pandering and lying the entire time when Donald Trump, you know, she accused people of leaving Donald Trump's rally early. I would have liked to have seen Donald Trump said, yeah, maybe people left the rally early because I was shot. So, you know, the debate, I think Donald Trump could have done a little bit better, but I would have liked him to have mentioned how he helped out so many struggling families during the pandemic with the twelve hundred dollars stimulus.
Speaker 2: Just small stuff like that.
Speaker 14: I wish you would have taken a little bit of their playbook, not necessarily lie, but talk about some of the more leftist things that he did in office that actually helped all the American people. Because she's trying to be fake conservative, I would like Trump to maybe appease liberals a little bit.
Speaker 2: Be a fake lefty that will confuse people. Now, one man who's responsible for dating us on what happened today with this second assassination attempt and the arrest of this character. This dude is called Jeffrey Veltree is the Special Agent in charge of the Miami Field Office for the FBI. But Alex this is a man who seems to have extreme TDS Trump Arrangement syndrome. Indeed, FBI officials ordered Veltrie last year to scrub his Facebook page and delete the anti Trump vitriol since Miami's Field office covers Trump's Mara Lago estate and it wasn't a great looker. A whistleblowers told the House Judiciary Committee last year Veltrie was adamantally and vocally anti Trump. So why was he appointed to this role? That seems to be an issue. You would hope people who are serving in that capacity are not in any way political.
Speaker 14: Well, it's a major conflict of interest. But did proves the point for all the people that are saying there's a deep state. This is what we mean by a deep state, that there are unelected bureaucrats that are in some of the highest positions of our law enforcement that hate our current president or the man that's running for president. And that's the problem is we can't really stop these individuals because we didn't vote for him, just like the CIA says, listen, we're not too worried about the president because the president changes every four to eight years, while the CIA stays the same. So this is the deep state that we're exactly pointing the finger at and trying to expose. And a lot of people will call us crazy. But when you have high up officials in the FBI that are conducting all of these investigations of the people that are potentially trying to kill Donald Trump, and they have a bias against Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: That would make me think that we have a crooked.
Speaker 14: Department of Justice and this needs to be called out. And I'm happy that you're bringing attention to this because it's something that the American media is much too afraid to do.
Speaker 2: But every day people know about it, Alex And you've saying some of the research on this where they've polled people's trust in these institutions, and it's a record lows because they know they've become politicized. They know there's this two tier system that's operating, and it's dangerous. It's really you want to have the public have faith in these institutions. And one of the institutions the public doesn't seem to trust so much these days is the media, and who could blame them. I'm going to play this clip from MSNBC. There's many others like it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: These hosts today are seemingly blaming Trump for his own second assassination attempt or whatever you want to call it. At the golf course today. Have a look.
Speaker 12: He's going to reach out to his supporters and say, let's take this down. We do not know, again, the source of any gunshot or gunshots. We don't know who's responsible for this. The whole thing has yet to be one hundred percent confirmed from start to finish how.
Speaker 3: This all played out.
Speaker 12: But do you expect to hear anything from the Trump campaign about toning down the rhetoric, toning down the violence, Alex.
Speaker 2: We've heard similar sentiments applied, some of them just previously from NBASEA. Sennabac also have commentary that seems to be blaming the victim. How is this happening, Well.
Speaker 14: It's not a surprise, to be honest, and I think they're doing it on purpose to try to encourage more people to take shots at Donald Trump. If you look at this Guy Ruth. When he was arrested, he seemed almost happy because the last person that shot Donald Trump, the entire media has memory, hold it and basically stop talking about it. During the debate, no neither candidate Yes questioned about the assassination attempt. So it just shows you that any attempt on Donald Trump's life is something that the media will probably cheerlead, and if it's something bad does happen, they're not going to even cover it. So we don't even get the truth. So our media is terrible here, the mainstream media. It's just you can't really trust them whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got activist journalists there who are allowing really their opinions to masquerade as news. If you're an opinion show like this, then by all means give your opinion. But if you're pretending to be a newscaster who's absolutely unbiased and bringing us all the news in affair and balanced fashion, well you can't let your own politics interfere with that. And I think they let their own politics interfere with that every single day. You mentioned the debate, and one of the things that was talked about during the Harris Trump debate was this notion of women having late term abortions right up to possibly the birth of the child or post certainly the point where the child would be viable outside the womb. Kamala dismissed this talk as insulting.
Speaker 10: Nowhere in America is a woman carrying a pregnancy to term and asking for an abortion. That is not happening. It's insulting to the women of America.
Speaker 2: But even lefty outlet The Atlantica has interviewed a doctor who performs exactly that sort of procedure, a man called Warren Hern, who insists a baby is a fetus until it is born alive, who calls pro life activists fascists, and performs abortions for women whose pregnancies are over thirty two weeks that's around one month before the pregnancy is considered full term and weeks after a fetus is considered viable. He operates in Colorado, where there are no gestational limits on abortion, and alex Colorado is hardly the only state with no gestational limits. So again another issue that wasn't picked up by the ABC moderators. When we know abortion is such a huge issue in this election.
Speaker 14: Well, abortions are very huge issue and There's a reason why they have to lie about this because even people that are are pro choice believe there should be a term limit of when a person can have an abortion. Most people meet in the middle of that. Yes, should be done within the first trimester, some people the second trimester, but about everybody would agree that the third trimester is way too far to have an abortion. So they have to lie and say that this isn't happening when we have the governor of Virginia, Governor Northam saying that this does happen and that they will keep the baby comfortable. Why the parent decides whether or not to euthanize the baby. So this is not a right wing conspiracy. This is something that's real and that even people that are pro choice are again, so that's why they have to lie.
Speaker 2: You're so right. This is a far more nuanced debate than the media give credit for. And there's been so much polling in the US on this, and a clear majority even those who are pro choice in the first trimester are against abortion for the second and certainly the third trimester. There is so much information and data on that, and it's never really discussed. It's either you're either four or against and there's nothing in between now. Kamala Harris laughed when Donald Trump claimed migrants in Ohio we're eating pet, dogs and cats. But now we've got New York City and Federal park authorities saying they need to beef up resources near Jamaica Bay in Queens to ward off people torturing and killing animals. The New York Post revealed animal sacrifices are surging in the area, with at least eight animals, including pigs, dogs, and rats, found dead or maimed since late July. And Alex We've got a former Republican presidential candidate vi At Ramaswami announcing he going to travel to Springfield, Ohio this week to speak with the locals there hear their concerns that town of less than sixty thousand people who've had twenty thousand migrants from Haiti deposited into their town causing all sorts of issues. No one was speaking about Springfield and towns like it before the debate and Trump's comments about they're eating the pets, and now it's become a focal point.
Speaker 14: Well, it is happening, Rita. I mean, there's no lie about it, because we're mixing different cultures in Haiti, you know, they do have food issues and it's more likely where they would eat a dog or cat. And you know, I think that Trump protecting the cats is what gave him an extra life today on that golf course. Is cats granted him with an extra nine lives because he saved their lives. But let's be real. You know, not all Haitians are eating pets, but it is happening. I mean, it is actually happening. There's police reports of people complaining about it. Yet David Murder and the debate wants to say that the city manager says it's not an issue if one cat gets eaten.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, it's an issue.
Speaker 14: So this is where we're at, is that people's culture are not necessarily mixing with the American culture that we currently have. And there's other foreign countries where they eat cats and dogs where it's not taboo, but here in America it is taboo. And I think too well, culturally acclimate they happen, but that's I think.
Speaker 1: It's of dogs.
Speaker 2: But I think it's so much more than that. I mean, whether that's happening or not is really almost not the issue. It's the fact that this unchecked migration illegal and legal, and the impact it's having on these little towns that have kind of been forgotten, and by that comment being made and the reaction to it, it's actually bringing attention to towns like Springfield, Ohio, and those people are finally being heard, getting some media coverage. So it's it's crazy how it works. It might actually be one of the more effective things that comes out of that debate. Alex Stein, always a pleasure, and you're looking very trump esque today without out Fisher. I don't know if you, of course, but that to happen, but you.
Speaker 3: Pulled it off.
Speaker 14: I'm supporting my guy Donald Trump with a red tie, you know it. And they're over two gosh. I hope they stop trying to kill our presidents.
Speaker 2: Very scary reader, It is actually scary. Thank you, Alex. After the break, former First Lady Milania Trump demands answers about the attempt on her husband's life. Welcome back. Let's speak with commentator Roger gee Wolb. Thanks for your time. Interested in your thoughts about today's developments. This second assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump at the Trump International Golf Course just a sure drive from Mara Lago. President Trump was unharmed, and it seems another miraculous escape in a way, because a Secret Service officer spotted the alleged shooter's rifle and authorities acted very quickly. They've now arrested the suspect, a fifty eight year old Ryan Wesley rauth Iver had to look at this character's online out push and it's certainly very illuminating. We all thought that after that first assassination attempt, the Democrats would lower the tone of their commentary, these talks about threats to democracy, but Donald Trump has continued to face these vicious attacks, is labeled a threat to Demo, a threat to the Republic. It's been unrelenting.
Speaker 1: Roger, Yeah, I mean, nobody knows who's behind these. It could well be a reaction to all that vitriolic talk Rita. It could also be Iran, who is said to want to take out Trump more than anything. It could be China, it could be all sorts of groups, and one doesn't know. But I think the thing that is important is that Trump is an American hero. And for the second time he stood up and he said, I'm not going to surrender. You're not going to get me now.
Speaker 2: Around a week ago, former First Lady Milania Trump released this video demanding answers about that attempt on her husband's life two months ago.
Speaker 15: The attempt to end my husband's life was a horrible, distressing experience. Now, the silence around it feels heavy. I can't help but wonder why didn't law enforce mental officials aroused the shooter before the speech. There is definitely more to this story, and we need to uncover the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, where is the accountability Roger? The Secret Service has so many questions to answer, as was the FBI and Homeland Security. We still know so little about that first assassin, the man who was shot dead, the young man who ended up killing an innocent man in the crowd in front of his family with a bullet that was meant for Donald Trump, just narrowly missed killing Donald Trump, and we seem to know next to nothing about him two months later. How can that be?
Speaker 1: It's just like JFK. I mean, if indeed he was the only shooter. You know, there's all these questions, there are so many failures that you know, people are saying, nobody can be this stupid. Nobody can be this incompetent getting deluged with messages since it happened. It's a conspiracy. It's this, it's that it doesn't hang together and nobody's making much of an effort to investigate it. You're quite right. I don't think we'll really get answers until Trump gets in office and you know, releases the bloodhounds to find out what's really gone on here in both of these instances.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems incredible in this day and age where there's so much content available online and people share so much of their themselves and their opinions on different social media platforms, and that we don't know anything, Well, we haven't been told anything. I'm sure the authorities no plenty because they've cracked into several devices. Now, Roger, you wrote a piece warning of a Orwellian nightmare should Kamala Harris win the presidency. You compared it to what's happening or underway in the UK with the election of kir Starma. What do you mean by that? A? Why what do you fear could happen under A Harris Wall's administration?
Speaker 1: I think we're seeing things happening that we've never seen before that are very frightening reader. I mean, how can there be clampdowns on free speech in much the same manner in so many different countries. And I don't just mean elon an X, I mean in so many countries, clampdowns on individuals as well as socials. How can there be so many things going on that are so identical in so many countries at the same time. Who is pulling the strings on this?
Speaker 2: Well, if they crack down on free speech, particularly in the US, where you would think the Constitution would prevent that from happening, but they think they can get around that. Doctor Roger Gaywoll, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's it from May. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. Up next is Newsnight.