Speaker 1: Day hazy. It's the one thing everyone sees before you die.
Speaker 2: Oh I love this stuff. So that's the question, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Obviously there's a lot of speculation.
Speaker 3: There's the one theory that you see your entire life flashing before your eyes. There's one theory that says you see a bright white light and someone's sort of beckoning for you come hither, or a complete out of body experience.
Speaker 1: There's just a few options.
Speaker 2: Would say out of body does that meaning like you're looking at yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're looking down at yourself.
Speaker 2: Sort of hovering above yourself.
Speaker 1: You'd be shureless, put a shirt on.
Speaker 2: Is that what I look like? I'd be floating above myself, going oh wow, you are balding.
Speaker 1: So I guess the thing is you'll never know.
Speaker 3: The only thing that we truly know is from people who have nearly died and come back to life. My understanding just from reading about this stuff is nine times out of ten they say they see the white light. But there's a hospice nurse called Julie McFadden from la and she's taken to TikTok, the most reliable of medical platforms. To say, of all her experiences. She has had the majority of patients who she's held their hand before they've died as they enter their final days, and this is what happens, according to her, a month before they're about to shuffle off their mortal coil, someone comes to visit.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Most people will start talking or seeing dead relatives, dead loved ones, dead friends, dead.
Speaker 1: Pets before their day.
Speaker 5: And it's not like break before their day.
Speaker 4: It's usually about a month before their day, very alert and oriented and clearly speaking and seeing someone who has already died.
Speaker 2: I said to you about two or three weeks ago, I had to dream about my dead dog.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you did that.
Speaker 2: I saw her randomly, someone else had my dog was walking down the street and was stopped and I said a loo to it. It was definitely my dog.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hangover war Wall. How many weeks ago is this?
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm not raising it, three hundreds?
Speaker 3: How many weeks ago did you dream about seeing Indiana who died a couple of months ago?
Speaker 2: It was about two or three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Whah, you had a week left?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, make sure we give away a first class and fifty K before you go, because I don't want to have to do that all by.
Speaker 2: Myself, but I ordered to go together around.
Speaker 1: Isn't that bizarre?
Speaker 5: She said?
Speaker 3: Sometimes they see the people in dreams, but sometimes they actually see them physically. Isn't that crazy? Can I ask you this question? Don't make me regret it, and don't make a joke. But what do you think actually happens when we die?
Speaker 1: Is that it? Or we've done?
Speaker 2: It's a good question, is it? Because I I don't Yeah, obviously I don't know, because I haven't been there and come back. But I can't get my head around the fact that you don't exist in some sort of space. I can't get my head around the fact that that's it. Yeah, and at least his spirit isn't in some way alive and still connected to something. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: And I would hold onto the hope that your spirit exists in some form, and also that you'll see other people like your children down the track or And I'm not ruling out that you don't come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 3: Maybe there might be something to reincarnation, But there are too many stories in the world about spirits, etc.
Speaker 1: For them not to exist, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: And we were saying off fair because it got a little bit deep, way deeper than we normally get.
Speaker 1: We normally just talking about port and crows on the.
Speaker 2: Weekend, freshets and throwbacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we were saying that the very fact that we're here and we exist is blows my mind. So to say that there's nothing after that and to dismiss it just seems completely reductive. There has if we're here and we're existing, there has to be something out there as well.
Speaker 1: That's my thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's very deep, very deep. If you've got some thoughts as well, I mean text and through I four double nine nine nine on nine. On the flip side of that, it would flatten me to find out if there were spirits and he went to a different place and say I caught up my relatives and their first question would be why do you take you get closed off completely when you go to the.
Speaker 1: Talk, No, exactly why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: And I have to explain to him the whole situation.
Speaker 3: I do hope my pop George comes to get me though. Also, if Indiana was to contact you again before you die, which is obviously imminent, I wonder if she's going to ask for you to bring some schmackos or.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask her if she's now continent when it comes can do the toilet, She's like, oh no, no, no, it's okay. I piss every one Heaven as well.
Speaker 1: Here's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: What's the news today?
Speaker 1: My snooze news.
Speaker 3: Our very good friends of the show would be aware that we normally go to Abbey in the newsroom right about now.
Speaker 1: She's still on the sick list.
Speaker 3: She's not doing well, our little abs, so hopefully she'll be back.
Speaker 1: In the next few days or so.
Speaker 2: In good hands, though we've been reliably told because the general Yeah, it's actually taken a couple of days off working at Saturday, I have a latt day for an ad cafe.
Speaker 1: That's our security peacock.
Speaker 3: Everybody who has hooked up with Abby all seems to be going well. But the sort of the honeymoon phase married, a first sight where you really quite like the person you've just married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, this is webe test because early on, I mean there's nothing and I mean this is such a beautiful way, but there's not too much section. It's about being sick.
Speaker 1: Is that No, there's not.
Speaker 2: So if you can get through that, yeah, then that's genuine love.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's not in the top three things that you need to know today. Let's rip into the things that are Oh my god, I would be absolutely livid if I jumped on a jet Star flight took the family along. You're heading to Bali, it's been built up, you're looking forward to it, and then three hours into the flight, someone decides to go Coco bananas, which is exactly what's happened on this jet. Stuff Like from Melbourne to Bali, it was forced to take a U turn. It got as far as Alice Springs and they're like the captain decided to return to Melbourne to get assistance from the AFP because this woman lost her damn mind. It's almost like when you hear this audio that I'm about to play a second, it's almost like a full on psychotic episode. She started screaming in a man's face, and eventually someone had to smack her to calm her down, and then eventually they got her into a headlock and had to restrain her for a couple of hours. There were kids on that flight who would have been terrified and also disappointed that they're not going to water Bomb Park for another twenty four hours. This is what the woman sounded like on the plane.
Speaker 2: Do not I will not this Julia vibes about everything.
Speaker 6: I will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny.
Speaker 1: By this man. I will not not now, not ever, I will not do not. Um.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but pretty scary for those people on board that flight.
Speaker 1: Someone wrote on social media who was on the plane.
Speaker 3: A woman went loopy and banged on the cockpit door because she thought someone stole her phone. Yeah, that's what the captain's done. The captain is just pocketed an iPhone fifteen?
Speaker 2: Or is it. I'm going to tell I'm going to tell on you. I'm going to tell the captain Yeah, and he's going to park the plane and then come sort it out.
Speaker 3: This is my question that hazy when something like this happens. Why do they always turn back, Like, why can't they land in Alice Springs, get her off, let the cops deal with her there, and then people the other one hundred and whatever people on the plane can carry on and enjoy their holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not so. I'm not sure it's as easy as just.
Speaker 1: Sort of you've never been a.
Speaker 2: Pilot looking the plane down to Alice just dropping her off?
Speaker 3: Why not. It's like when you're in an uber and someone feels a bit sick, Just drop him off in his place and then I'll keep going and enjoy the night out.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine how frustrating that would be. Yeah, if you're sitting I don't know, ten rows back and all this sudden like, oh, by the way, we have to turn this flight around for one person.
Speaker 3: If you go back and have a listen to that audio one more time, you can just hear some random blow yelling out shut up, have a listen.
Speaker 2: Right towards and he's had enough extension as well. He's about to go God, I'm on get it off.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, some serious mental health issues going on there. So let's hope that person is okay. But more importantly, let's hope that all those people that have been inconvenience actually get on their holiday. D rescheduled the flight for ten ocle it this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they drink a heap of bin tangs and get really really pinky. They don't read the sun.
Speaker 3: If they don't come back with the Southern Cross tattoo on their shoulder.
Speaker 1: Then well that's on them, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Properly?
Speaker 3: News?
Speaker 2: JJ you mentioned just before what big news in the AFL will we knew it was coming, but Tasmania is now official, the Tasmania Devils. It's nice.
Speaker 1: Are they joining next year?
Speaker 7: Year up?
Speaker 2: Twenty eighth?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, a long time?
Speaker 2: So people like, what's going on with the stadium. Well, they've got a few years to be in the stadium.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But also they've just announced the name in the logo. What are you twenty twenty four years before the fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like launching an Olympic Games.
Speaker 1: Yeah goodness.
Speaker 2: And the other thing that was coming out as well is just a membership that's sparking already. Is it really good? This isn't going to be a big slow build and this is what the AFL's going for. It's not going to be a slow build up with the same Gold Coast and particularly WS, but they're trying to tap into the heartland of different sport. This is going down to your neck of the woods. Yeah, well you guys tell us back in the day mad for Ifel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely love it down there.
Speaker 3: I do question and wonder obviously North Melbourne play out of lawn Sesteon. Why is it known when they're like when North Melbourne played down in lawn system, why is there no one in the stadium because.
Speaker 2: The kangaroo suck?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that it? That's a good point. It is a good point and I thought that before. You're like, well this is a bit of a test market. It's like Hawthorne being North Melbourne. No one's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like this stage is supposed to be footy mad where are you all?
Speaker 1: And I'm well.
Speaker 3: Qualified to say as someone who spent ten years and Hobart as a child, there ain't much else to do. Yeah, that's very very true unless you want to go to the ice skating rink and that ain't much good either anyway.
Speaker 2: With the Jack Juppers though, yeah, absolutely going off.
Speaker 1: Yeah that will They're good, yeah, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Anyway? We've got plenty of time to prepare for the Tasmania Devils, but very big news in the AFL world. That's our post at Snooze News. Next, do you feel like dropping the first question for the six fifteen VENU machine?
Speaker 1: Quay you try and stop me over there?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't dare. You're a really proud pet owner, aren't you? Yeah? Almost too proud something.
Speaker 1: Oh have you met Sydney?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have met Sid. Remember the time that she dropped her off for a couple of hours while you guys went and did somebody at the entertainment center and I was working. Yeah, Luckily Sid can't talk. Otherwise she'd tell you that I had to put a muzzle on it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a little toy kavoodle, the bigger than her whole body.
Speaker 2: She whined the whole time, did she? And you're like, oh, she's fine, she'd be fine.
Speaker 3: I did think she would be fine, Otherwise I wouldn't have made you pet sit at work.
Speaker 1: However, did she pull on the carpet?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Wish she was it? Well, did you think that was coming out?
Speaker 3: So there's a few people around at seven that I instructed her to maybe dumb one on their desk, But anyway she.
Speaker 2: Might have it might still be their own small dog. At this one and ten. Dog parents believe they should receive paternity leave that would give them leave entitlements similar to maternity or paternity leave.
Speaker 1: So if they have a new puppy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all sorts of different things, so the kind of leave pet homes where they should be entitled to. The study found fifty six percent should not have to take out their annual leave to take their dog to the vet. Forty percent said they will take time off to care for their sick pets at home, while over half reckon they should get leave for compassionate leave to agrieve the loss of their pet. That one I agree with.
Speaker 3: That one. That one I could because having a pet when it passes is like, you know, it's some people's children, really, isn't it. So I can understand the grief there.
Speaker 2: It absolutely sucks.
Speaker 3: However, to have time off to take your pet to the vet.
Speaker 1: That's up there with like going to the.
Speaker 3: Dentist or all those little mundane things that you have to do.
Speaker 1: It's just part of life. Andrewpays what you.
Speaker 2: Do on at the dentist, all right. The Wisdom Teeth out, oh boy.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, didn't hear about it when you were yours out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had about six eight of them out at Wisdom Teeth in there produce a zoe. You're a former pet owner and had several dogs.
Speaker 8: Yes, I've always had dogs my whole life, and I don't at the moment, and the pretty much the main reason is that I wouldn't be able to take time off work to look after the dog without chewing into manual leave, which I'm not going to do because I'm having a hot.
Speaker 5: Girl summer in Europe.
Speaker 8: So like, if I had the access to paternity leave, maybe I would get a pet.
Speaker 5: But I don't think that it should be.
Speaker 2: Like a thing.
Speaker 5: I don't think that everyone should be entitled to it. That's ridiculous. It's a choice to get a pet.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get everyone up to speed here, classic breakup Zoe.
Speaker 1: I'm having a hot girls summer in year Europe summer.
Speaker 8: But if I wasn't going to Europe, I would get the dog and I would take my annual leave to have maybe.
Speaker 5: A week with the dog to help get them a with the home.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is because I grew up on the farm where.
Speaker 1: The kids come and go on.
Speaker 2: All right, some of the sheep dogs had to be lives up there around the sheep, tied up and chewing on power meaty bites and just fill up the water and they sort of go and do their own thing. Yeah, so much extra loving, if you know what I mean. But you don't have to be with your pet twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 8: But when they're little bobies and you've got to help them lane around the house.
Speaker 3: Well I get that because they say, like, you get them after eight weeks, right, and then they say that you shouldn't leave them home alone. So I sort of understand people wanting that. But because you've got a new dog, should you have time off work? Not sorry to be Devil's advocate here, No.
Speaker 8: You're right, you're not entitled to it. I would absolutely take it if I was.
Speaker 2: Can I just say, from my perspective to any of you guys working in this team, if anyone has even half a day off for paternity league, particularly you Jerdey, you with that absolute flea of a thing, which I'm not even sure is a genuine dog. Oh wow, I'm not even sure under that half killer of fluff there's actually a wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, I hope Sidney's not listening this morning because she's at home in the fetal position in the corner on her new pet bed.
Speaker 2: You are mean, was she going to do lick my finger? If you're taking time off for anything except the griever loss of Sid. Yep, then we can't be friends anymore.
Speaker 1: Very good, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Well, this is interesting now thirteen twenty four to ten, we've got a phone call from Sid from Saint Peter's. Sid's got some kind words for you.
Speaker 2: Ready, whating Sid? Act?
Speaker 3: No, this is Sid, since saying oh hoo, SID does not talk like that.
Speaker 1: Well, actually SID doesn't talk at alls?
Speaker 2: Are we yeah? She talks like that. I changed my mind. There will be no grieving process. A woman exploited a pump glitch from November twenty twenty two to June twenty twenty three in order just to get herself a whole heap of free petrol.
Speaker 1: Wait that over six months.
Speaker 2: Over six months around that time, a petrol station had updated its pumped software, inadvertently introducing a glitch that enabled customers to swipe their rewards card twice, which triggered a demo mode, and then when the demo mode's on, you just go back. So it allowed individuals to pump petrol without payment. So allegedly, this particular woman took advantage of this floor. She took twenty six thous liters totally nearly forty five thousand dollars over spare of just over six months. Well, flights to.
Speaker 1: Her, I don't want to put your spreading.
Speaker 3: What happens when you hit demo modes, just like some free little bit of petrol.
Speaker 1: And she just kept doing it.
Speaker 2: Wow, small little glitch, Oh my goodness, and she sees her opportunity. Unfortunately she was caught on camera and she's been charged with the account of theft for something over five thousand dollars, so she's in all sorts of strife.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Can I digress for one moment? How good does it feel when you go to get your pet and we have diesel on our car and yeah, and you go from normal rate and you press the flow rate switch and it.
Speaker 1: Goes like bang, sleuper fast, real quick. It's the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: What are you filling up a big truck?
Speaker 1: A No, it's just a full wheel drive. It's fine. A family car.
Speaker 2: You got somewhere to beat it settled down? Ye? When did you cheat the system?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? And we're not encouraging fraudulent behavior, but sometimes see, you've just got to stick up for the little guys. And it's not easy. Cost of living, it's really really hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're definitely not encouraging that.
Speaker 3: But if you too make it to air, you will be in this tam by loast for first guys from Vivia.
Speaker 2: Gay, would you believe it? Joe's could you possibly believe this? But unfortunately, across the journey, several little opportunities I've taken where I've really cheated the system.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, go on.
Speaker 2: Then I'd say my biggest one was and I didn't know that I was doing it, but I kind of did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is when I was playing for Centrals and we'd get paid in two lump sums for match payments. Yeah, at the same time I was at UNI, so I was on uth louts. And what Center would say to you is you need to declare your payments each and every week if you're getting paid from somewhere else. And I'd say, well, I can't do that because I haven't been paid.
Speaker 1: Ye or you when you get two big ones twice years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'd say, look, I'll let you know when it happens, but in the meantime, I can't give you information that doesn't exist. So true, mate, but I knew I knew what was going on. I knew I was getting paid more than I should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so.
Speaker 2: I did claim ignorant. But what happened was a little bill turned up the mail and I owed centrally fifteen thousand. I managed to work them down to nine grand, but I had to pay it back.
Speaker 1: Oh did you feel sick?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. For a moment there I was king, Yeah, absolutely king. Oh yeah, you think of a poor UNI student, not may No, I was going out for dinner at least once every two weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, godness, meet a little bit of coming at you though, thirteen twenty four ten. Let's do this this morning. When did you manage to cheat the system or rut the system?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll take your cause confidence. We can keep you confidential.
Speaker 1: Two you well, you can absolutely be anonymous.
Speaker 2: Or celebrate it. Why not?
Speaker 1: Oh, hang on the ATOS online.
Speaker 2: One, you're a better person for.
Speaker 1: I want to speak to you, Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no cause at this moment, except for your calling for a different thing. Unless you're the ATO, do not call us. We want to talk about someone who may or may not just sort of flirt around the system when it comes to buying grocery items. Let's call her. For confidentiality reasons, let's call her Zoe t that's a bit obvious. Let's call her z Twidell.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: No one will ever guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for legal reasons. Is it's just a joke.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but complete mirth.
Speaker 8: I think you know, in cost of living, it's ridiculous, the big swoop markets that are stealing from us. I think there is no harm in putting avocados through is potentially a brown onion. Oh you know, I'm not saying I've ever done it. I never would, how awful. But I'm just saying there's no harm in.
Speaker 3: It if potentially you were to be tempted to do which I would never, which you would never. There's video cameras. Now your face is like there, do you know what's staring back? The ultimate excuse? I get up at four am. I'm exhausted. I wasn't paying attention, so I let me go again.
Speaker 2: I put through that thirty six inch t aldi. I put it through as a potato. Oh so tired. How could I possibly make that stuff?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you laugh, But when you're saving twen dollars on groceries. But I'm telling you again very hypothetical.
Speaker 2: We're just saying you could, yeah, hypothetically speaking as well jokes. If I was to know someone by the name of let's just call him Andrew as well back in the day, and maybe he would go to some sports stores in Sydney and just flick over the stickers. Between the little kids Sharon and a genuine Sharon is about one hundred dollars difference. And because particularly in Sydney, they have no idea about AFL, they'd be like, yeah, cool, take that through, and then when you do get busted, you'd say, oh, I thought that was a bit cheap, crazy, what a steal. It's not one hundred dollars cheap crazy, You're crazy. Never just move on to.
Speaker 1: Work out who I'm working with at the moment. Who are these people I don't know?
Speaker 5: Thank god it's not Andrew and Zoe from back at that time.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Ashley. Good morning ash When did you check the system well anymore?
Speaker 7: I'm not saying I overdid it, but I was showing when I was about ten how to get free phone calls from pay phones. Yeah, putting a store into the top of the coin dispensing area and the money would pot back out heavy pageous it was for an emergency, like because I was just in case I.
Speaker 2: Thought you said it wasn't you, Ash.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is really unfair and judgmental of me, but I'm going to run with it anyway. What about when you see people using a public phone booth? Now, I just go, what are you up to? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: We're are the public phone boots by the way.
Speaker 1: One outside the Avenue shopping center.
Speaker 5: There is, and there's one right near our house in Brompton as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're free, Yeah, there, absolutely free.
Speaker 3: I love how you just sit at our house like you lived together, you know, sorry, contacts with live near each other mean that weird?
Speaker 2: There you go. Thank you for every goot involved this morning. Of course, your secret is completely safe with us.
Speaker 3: And I look forward to you going home to Kara saying Zoe's moving in.
Speaker 2: Oh. Yes, this is just such an anxiety feeled little piece of fun we like to call.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: I just cradled your face and I looked you in the eye and I said, just play nicely please.
Speaker 2: And I said, what do you mean by that? Are you saying I'm some kind of obnoxious absolute wanker in this face. Yes, you didn't say that, but I could feel it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I said yes, And then everyone noted in agreement are.
Speaker 2: Nodding or shagging your head. Guys, Oh you're not? Okay?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: So it's me it's a will Yeah, great, how it works.
Speaker 3: To no hits that have been orchestralized. And we've got two plays this morning, producers, so welcome to the studio.
Speaker 5: Thank you. We've got Phil from Gawler on Team Hazy.
Speaker 2: Today for that. Let's go, let's go feel thing.
Speaker 5: Team Jones have got Christie from Dovergarden. Christie, good morning.
Speaker 1: Are you not going good?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: There's more brother with children in fourth?
Speaker 1: Who is that Christie?
Speaker 2: That's my daughter Georgia. So Christy, what happens if Jody doesn't win? We're not.
Speaker 8: This could just be fun. It doesn't have to be so anxiety.
Speaker 2: And for the two of you, I agree Jody makes it that way though you.
Speaker 3: Christie's poor child won't get fast past her if I lose.
Speaker 2: Just to be questions trying to get to know Christie, very goodness, exactly what's on the line here?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Same as it was best of three, Big deep Breaths. Song number one, Place here we Go.
Speaker 2: I think I've got it, Hazy, go on. That would be It's Moley Cyrus song Name Flowers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my name, And it's like you buzzed in so early and brought yourself so much time that I naughty.
Speaker 2: Usually Yeah, I just had to establish some things. I knew exactly what was going on.
Speaker 3: You just had to establish the name and the arts.
Speaker 1: I get it. I understand.
Speaker 5: I won't let that slide. Next time. It needs to be name is your buzzer?
Speaker 8: You know what do you What do you mean that you need to say hazy and continue the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, how long have you got?
Speaker 5: How long you?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 3: Love?
Speaker 2: You got what you say?
Speaker 5: Your name once you take but you went. I think I've got this. Everyone stop and look at me. Listen to me.
Speaker 8: I think I've got thank you all right.
Speaker 5: Song number two, dramatic question.
Speaker 2: It is Disney.
Speaker 10: Help Jody gym Class Heroes.
Speaker 5: No, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's weirdest.
Speaker 8: Just you class hero Joke's a valiant effort, but it's a clean sweet for Hazy, which means that filthy Peel's got the.
Speaker 2: No, it's up to you, Phil, it's up to you, Phil. Do you want us to play the last song as well? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why, Look, we'll feel complained. I hate it when you do this. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, it's Jody. It's Jody B.
Speaker 5: Phil, Jody B Phil.
Speaker 8: Feel all right, Phil Peel, get ready to buzz in?
Speaker 5: Your name's your buzzer?
Speaker 2: All right, but get ready to say feel filthy?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: Okay, that is Jennifer Lopez. Let's get loud.
Speaker 2: She didn't put what do you think? There we go? That's a one hundred. All the faster about christ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well George, feel about for George. She's okay. Everyone's on the list for first class. And that's sorry, Christie.
Speaker 2: Do you want to speak to Christie?
Speaker 5: Don't put Christie. She's been throwing off.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm doing the faster past the Walk of shame right now.
Speaker 1: Really sure? It is so time for it.
Speaker 5: Let's go, girl.
Speaker 3: And that's all the stuff we talked about offwhere, and we think, oh you know what, Bugaret, We're just going to talk about it on air. We've got producers Zoe with us this morning, Good Morning Newly Single, just preparing us so for a hot girl summer in Europe.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: Can't stopped single summer in Europe, that's it? Well, look Europe.
Speaker 3: Normally we have newsreader Abby join us, but she's on her sick bed at the moment, so we have producer m M mother of one, yes, little Maxie yea engaged to be married yeah eventually.
Speaker 6: Anyway, that's another issue that's a.
Speaker 3: Separate So this is the Birthing Sweet edition of chick Chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I've been pushing this for months, Thank you, ladies, that giant. It's finally getting scratched.
Speaker 3: How many things I would like to tell you about what actually goes on in the birthing.
Speaker 2: Sweet three times?
Speaker 1: Yeah I seen it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, I've really seen it all. Well, finally enough, as the only person in the room without a child, I've brought this.
Speaker 5: One this week.
Speaker 8: One of my girlfriends, who I've just recently been away, is a midwife. I love having friends that work in all sorts of different litle niche healthcare sectors because you hear some crazy stories. And she was talking to us about the different women she follows for their journeys and who they have with them in their birthing suite and the range of some people were for like my husband will be there and the others absolutely not, don't let him in sort of things. So we all got talking about when our time comes, because none of the girls that were there have had kids yet, who we would have? And I was really fascinated. Everyone had really different answers. So I don't know I personally would if I could only have one person, Yeah, I would kick the man out and mum would be in, you know, like that's the priority for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting, But I don't know who did you guys have.
Speaker 6: I had Michael in there. My mum did ask me if she could come in, and I flat out said no, sorry, mum. Yeah, we are very similar and we butt heads. And I'm like, at that point of when you know all of that is going on, I don't need someone else in there, you know, like me. But near the end, I kin'd of encount my I only had Michael as my person. But then you've got the ob and then you've got midwives, and then part way through you know it all happening, they're like, oh, do you mind if a student midwife comes in. She's about to finish, but she wants to see a birth.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 6: So I think there are about five people in the end, but only Michael.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well only for three for one of them.
Speaker 3: I had my then husband at the time and my mother and my mum and I are really close. But at that point I'm with you. I was like, don't everyone go away, don't touch me. I think you only really want your partner. Skip forward a marriage, and the three other children were all caesareans. But something is so strange happened to me, death and dying happening the drugs message.
Speaker 2: You're about to say gave birth out of the mouth again. That was crazy to reveal that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, The drugs do something to my head whereby I think I'm dying. So as I'm going under and the anesthetics hitting me, I say, I start saying my life. Every time I start saying my last goodbye.
Speaker 5: Is so traumatic for everyone in the.
Speaker 2: Fascinating and morbid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's I'm like, I love you so much and I feel like it's the end. It's weird anyway, but it's not the end. It's the birth of new life, so let's all be happy.
Speaker 8: But did you just have second Greg for children's Well.
Speaker 3: I certainly didn't have first three DS because that would be strange, wouldn't it. So I can I hope my ex husband and my new husband.
Speaker 5: What's Colleen aloud?
Speaker 3: What do you think people got confused about the Greg I was asking for?
Speaker 2: Next minute, Greg Norman, I've seen three births now and oh my gosh, now I feel like I've seen some stuff and I made I locked eye contact with Carl the whole time. Not because I was grossed out, because I was scared that if I saw some things, I didn't want to be that guy that takes intentional I don't want to be that guy that passes out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Was a little bit scared of saying blood and passing out. But I know and I can safely speak, We have another conversation. I know if it came down to one person being in the room, I do know that car Cool choose her moment because Carl's mums are absolute ro okay in that situation, and I don't know what I'm doing it. One day, Carda was squeezing my hand so tightly it was definitely going to break, But I didn't want to be like, hey, stop it I'm in pain. She was giving birth.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's do this this morning, thirteen twenty four. And who did you have in your birth?
Speaker 5: And sweet, who's allowed?
Speaker 1: Who was by your side? Who was there? Who witnessed the birth of new life?
Speaker 2: And how special were your significant other that's in this process? I mean they really knew what they were doing, weren't they? I'm joking obviously. Yeah, we don't even know where to look, let alone what to do.
Speaker 3: See, I find you highly irritating when I'm not having a baby. I can only imagine me in the throes of labor having Andrew Hayes right next to me.
Speaker 2: It is super helpful.
Speaker 1: Wuldn't it so far in my birthing?
Speaker 3: Sweet, I've got an next husband, a new husband and a co host.
Speaker 2: Must be a big sweat, nice early standing room.
Speaker 10: Now, Hey Jackie, Hey, how you going good?
Speaker 1: Who'd you have?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 11: I only had my husband, my fourteen months old son, and my mom. I had no doctors for nothing. He burst him at home while I burst him at home.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so obviously before he could get to the hospital.
Speaker 11: Well, I had no time to get to the hospital. Yeah, my husband, go and get in the car, give in the cargo. I'm not getting in the car. I'm not having this baby on the freeway.
Speaker 5: Oh no.
Speaker 11: I put myself up on the bed and three pushes later, I told him out.
Speaker 5: He was there.
Speaker 2: So did he did the natural instincts just kick in? Or did your husband actually a little bit know what to do.
Speaker 11: My husband couldn't even watch er, so yeah, he grossed out by everything. He has the nickname doc now. So yeah, No, I couldn't do anything.
Speaker 6: Couldn't do.
Speaker 11: He did, he performed, he did well. But yeah, all I kept I was saying was wash your.
Speaker 12: Hand, Wash your hand, Jackie.
Speaker 3: You said, like everyone's seen that video, I reckon it's Courtney Kardashian who sits up and pulls out her own baby.
Speaker 1: Was that your situation?
Speaker 11: Well, that's exactly what I did, because he thought he was stuck, and I'm going, he's not stuck. I need to push. So I grabbed him by under my under his arms, and with one push she was out. So it was all over and done with within fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: That is incredible, Well done, Jackie, Jackie, she's married to McDreamy.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Jess, who was in the birthing.
Speaker 9: Sweet Jess, Hi, So I had three birth Yeah. My first birth was to my ex husband. I had him, my mum and my mother in law in the room. The second birth, I had my ex husband and my mother.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And then my last my current partner unfortunately got food poisoning, so he was faith home and my mum.
Speaker 2: Was in the room faith time.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So he came in to visit me the night before and he had Hungry Jack's for dinner, and yeah, got food poisoning when he was in bed. Wow, by faith time.
Speaker 2: That's the new age, isn't it. Say everything's done online these days.
Speaker 3: How old is your third baby now, Jess, he's almost three.
Speaker 1: I love that he grabs an iPad and he's like, ah, so I came out.
Speaker 2: Can you just rotate that onto landscape mode?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: Oh that's incredible. Thank you, Jess.
Speaker 9: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Hey, Courtney, who was in the.
Speaker 12: So my first child, I was quite young. I was only twenty years old, and I have a very close family, like immediate family. So I had my sister, my mom, my dad, my partner, and then my partner decided he was going to invite his best friend in at the last minute. Then I had his best friend in as well.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 6: Was to.
Speaker 2: Stop it as a best friend who wants to be in that situation.
Speaker 12: He brought a Porto's. He's like, I brought food, and I'm like, I'm you know about but I don't say. I didn't care who was really in the room. I just wanted the child out.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, there you go.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I had every wrong.
Speaker 3: So your husband's best mates you have trouble looking him in the eye now, or.
Speaker 1: We're all cool and we're all cool.
Speaker 12: Like he was pretty respectful. He was like he walked in and didn't realize it was like crunch time. But he yeah, he was like, I'm gonna sit at the table, and he just went and you know, sat down at the table. But yeah, we just laugh about it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Could we just get this straight.
Speaker 3: Your husband's best friend was sitting at the hospital table eating a Porto's as you're giving birth.
Speaker 12: Correct ask if I wanted a new chip?
Speaker 2: What about Courtney? When you're pushing out the baby and you're in all sorts of pain and he's like ah ah, and then the doc like, is everything okay?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Mane's like, oh sorry, beit too much spicy sawce My bond.
Speaker 12: He wasn't the problem. He was quite supportive. It was my partner that was not doing so well.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wait cost of thousands, Courtney, You're a very tolerant woman.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm Coordinay, well done, thanks guys, thank you, thank you for all those calls. Wow, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if Courtney won it and her husband would be like, oh can I just can my best mate just come and sit in my lap on your lab?
Speaker 2: It's all good day. He's bringing a porter. We're going back in town on this daisy. Yeah, Tuesday, sweety by. Let's take a little trip down memory lane show. We just inject you with a hot syrup of knowledge so that you can work yourself up to a lot of fun facts to share with your friends and family.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're going to be the hit of the party.
Speaker 2: Nineteenth of March. Let's go back to nineteen fifty five. The great Bruce Willis was born in Germany. He's sixty nine years old today.
Speaker 3: Went on to Stay and one of the greatest movies of all time, and that is die Hard and die Hard too.
Speaker 2: What career though, and how iconic I know? Bruce Willis the ultimate tough men. I think Bruce Willis. I think Jason stayed them. Yeah, guys like that. Yeah, and just big, big energy with no hair.
Speaker 3: And then also I love how he stayed such good friends with his ex wife Demy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is nice, it's good. In nineteen thirty two, Sydney Harbord Bridge was officially open. What about the stories about guys who fell off because they were trying to reach their hammer because the hammer went down and it broke the surface of the water. They survived. Yeah, right, I don't know if that's actually a true story, but I've heard that several times.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: I have heard the one where you like literally paint it from one end to the other and then because it took so long.
Speaker 1: You've got to go back straight away.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Yeah, what a cycle that is, isn't it. Yeah. The painters know exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 3: The painters like, we'll finish this guy's another day or so and we're done.
Speaker 2: There's what guys, We're turning around doing it all again. Perful for you though, guys, isn't it. Yeah. Two thousand and six, Comoneth Games commenced in Melbourne, Australia ended up on top of the metal tittle with two hundred and twenty one medals eighty four gold, sixty nine silver and sixty eight bronze. And then it kind of got to the stage where it's like, are we into the Golm Games?
Speaker 3: Like what's Yeah, it's kind of it's lost its shine, hasn't it just a little wit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then no one wants it, so I can't give that thing away.
Speaker 2: Jee, we should host.
Speaker 3: It, as in you and I want what madele action?
Speaker 2: You do it at your house?
Speaker 3: Are ry?
Speaker 5: I'm not space in my hand.
Speaker 1: I thought if anyone was going to put their hand up, what do they Malley?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. If Malee doesn't want it, no one wants it's not to be had. No, you put it that way, and I once wrong. On March nineteenth and twenty seventeen, Can't stop this Feeling by Justin Timberlake Absolute banger