Speaker 1: Wow ee boy, bully, she gorgeous. Isn't she gorgeous? Who are we talking about the podcast? She's lovely. She's absolutely lovely.
Speaker 2: And in case you didn't realize, that was Tony Greg introducing the podcast. Yeah, he just popped in.
Speaker 1: Well, go on, Bell, say something google it, have a bit of fun with it. It's good stuff. You know what. We're a bit loose and when we head towards the weekend, so I'll tell you el this is quite loose. John Ballard, how fun was he?
Speaker 2: He's good? He dished all the dirt on the other comedians. Good fun, good stuff.
Speaker 1: How goods potting people behind?
Speaker 3: So good?
Speaker 2: Apparently that's what comedians do.
Speaker 1: He would have thought. Not Carol Wilson, though she's lovely.
Speaker 2: No, she's gorgey. She's very nice. Apparently one of the nicest in the business.
Speaker 1: I tell you who likes to pot people in front of them as well, via a little segment called Jody's Diary, And that's Jody Yotdie. So that's a bit of fun for you.
Speaker 2: Isn't it. It's not potting people, it's potting you. And that's completely different. I'm allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh is that right it is. Do you think I don't have feelings as well?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You think this big old heart of mine's made out stone? Deah.
Speaker 2: I think you've got feelings, you're just not in touch with them.
Speaker 1: Well maybe now is that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Not now? Maybe later? Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, Hayze, our next guest is performing at the Garden of Unearthly Delights in the spiegel Zeld. Have I got that right?
Speaker 6: Cow Wilson absolutely nailed at Jodey.
Speaker 2: What's a speakl zelt when it's a time?
Speaker 7: I believe it's German for like play tint or show tint. But it's one of those old you know, from the outside it just looks like a shd and you go on side it's full of mirrors and sparkly lights and stuff and it's magical.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fun. And has it been going It's.
Speaker 7: Been going great. It feels like the fringe has just come back at two hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Oh, hasn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's wonderful.
Speaker 2: I think they're well on track to sell a million tickets.
Speaker 6: And only to my show too. It was exciting. I mean it's standing room only at that capacity.
Speaker 2: Oh dear. And so what's the show about.
Speaker 7: The show is about tiny irritation, So the things that aggravate you irrationally. Okay, So like my husband, who is the love of my life, I've been ticket for twenty years. For the first eighteen years of our relationship, he said supposably, not supposedly, and then denied he'd ever seen it. But now our son is old enough to join and go, no, you're saying supposedly, dad, And so he's too paranoid to say anything there and there he goes it could be supposed.
Speaker 1: Did you also have a couple of beers and then merge onto espresso Martini's.
Speaker 7: He doesn't do that one, but his spells loose with two o's. Oh loose, yeah, see see, I keep saying, sure, im, No, there's a big difference between I've got nothing to lose and I've got nothing to loose.
Speaker 6: And at my age, that sounds like showing off, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, it really does, especially if you've had children.
Speaker 7: Well, a guy in the front road of the first night win, oh wait, how many kids of your head? And I was like, I don't normally discuss my private bits with complete strangers, and if I do, it cost two hundred and fifty dollars quite hard to make an appointment that does normally happened at the front rubber show.
Speaker 2: You have something that annoys me when you're auto correct on your phone?
Speaker 1: What does that word? Just so? It keeps on coming up as I think that's me. It doesn't autocorrect, it comes up as juts g u juts something. It's very minor.
Speaker 2: I'm just just around the corner, but it's some juts around the corner. Fix your order correct?
Speaker 6: And have you ever wanted to use the word ducking in your life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: In a message, I tried to send a message to a free who's doing the comedy show.
Speaker 7: And what I wanted to say was you really good at Pathos, Like he's really good at making it kind of like the poignant part. So I wanted to send you're really good at pathos auto correct decided it was you're really good at patios.
Speaker 6: I'm going get out of entertainment, just do constructions.
Speaker 1: This is a true story, cal And I'm not sure if I can say this, bro, We'll say anyway because it's asolutely a true story. When I write an emails, hazy h A y E S Y, it auto corrects the gayest.
Speaker 6: Your own emails.
Speaker 1: That's a couple of times when I sent it THROUGHND, I'm like, why is it insist corrects it to that it won't recognize hazy, but it's happy to say gayest, So there you go.
Speaker 2: I also love that the person on the receiving end of that is going good. He's owning your sex.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 7: I just terrible thing to another comedian who asked me to be part of her show last Fringe, and she'd seen me, like we'd only meet a couple of times, and she think this lovely private message and Instagram going would you would you like to come and be part of my show and just do five minutes and everything. I was like, oh, I must reply to her, but I had my phone in my hand and I accidentally angry reacted to it without realizing. And then when I go back to reply to her, she's written the second incredibly apologetic.
Speaker 6: Text messagebout I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you and everything.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh my god, oh my god, god, I've traumatized this woman, But it was just my thumb has gone rogue.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. When did one emoji ruin your life.
Speaker 1: Cal Have we seen you cruising about the markets?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, so I'm friends with Poe right we did hon a celebrity get me out of here to get it? Yes, of course, And so I liked her work on her market still when I'm here because it's the only time I have a proper job, and so on Sunday I was there. She lets me rat pies and shout out people's names. I'm not allowed to handle money because I'm not an adult, but so I just love working on her market still because she's just like this joy in human form she being. So she pays me in pies and pastry, so I'm very heavy to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But a woman walked past and just leaned in and went, I see comedies not working out for you.
Speaker 1: See, I was thinking, I wonder how many people have walked past me, like, oh my god, that is Cal Wilson stoppinger.
Speaker 6: Do you get that sometimes you look like that comedian?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I saw this woman at the market today. She looked exactly like Cal Wilson, but she was handing out past.
Speaker 6: So I had a woman.
Speaker 7: So I was doing a show in Melbourne, and I had a woman tweet the host of the show looks like a try hard kl Wilson and she protects a photo and it.
Speaker 6: Was met and I was like, what what is the try hard aspect of that?
Speaker 2: I've had people say to me before, Oh, you look like that Jodie off the news, and I'd like, what do you say? Do you correct them or do you just let it slide through to the keeper?
Speaker 6: Well, it depends if they follow up.
Speaker 7: I hate her like I've had like I had, I had a drunk person try and tell me how awful Cal Wilson was once, which was hilarious and when they realized they.
Speaker 6: Just fell off the chair.
Speaker 7: They were like subsided to the floor, like, oh, cal Wellson, she's a mole, and I was like, you know that's me, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the mole. Cal. Thank you so much for coming in. The show is supposedly you should just how do you say it? You should just go along and see you get a ticket.
Speaker 7: I love jut sounds like it could be the third member of your brick for show like Jody Hazy and Juts.
Speaker 2: Cal thanks so much for coming in. You're on till the nineteenth March go see she's amazing. The holiday accommodation more comfy than your cozies. Jump on the water.
Speaker 1: If that with hotels, holiday rentals, holiday parks and we'll find the perfect fit for holiday.
Speaker 2: You bookie, get away on the water.
Speaker 1: If that, what if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 2: Well hazy. Our next guest joins us from the Adelaide Fringe. His show is called It is I. It is Tom Ballard. Good morning to you. How are you welcome along?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much?
Speaker 8: Happy fringe, Happy fringes on the subs are coming.
Speaker 1: Adelaide is Live. It's such a sold thing to it related. You've got the fringe, you got the subs. Where else would you rather?
Speaker 8: Last night of my show, people wearing T shirts going sub sub subs. Feel excited about the subs. It's all subs all the time.
Speaker 2: Not to be confused with subway.
Speaker 8: No, No, okay, delicious as they are. Yeah, nuclear and some of those sandwiches are nuclear.
Speaker 5: But no, this is a different a sponsored We like subway.
Speaker 2: We love the all Subway eight fresh everybody.
Speaker 1: It takes for the show. What's it all about?
Speaker 8: Well, as the title white suggest, it was all registered before I'd written it.
Speaker 1: In his eyes.
Speaker 8: Very generic, I think, but the idea is like it is I Tob Bellard on stage yelling at you for an hour, and it's basically an update on my life. I didn't do at a show last year. I was shooting a TV show and Tazzy, which is coming out later this year, which is cool, but I basically let people know that I'm still in love with my little boyfriend with three years on. We met in Adelaide in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Where did you meet at the fringe?
Speaker 8: We were performing the same venue. He's a circus acrobat, yes, and he's before we have to be, and we liked each other, went back to Melbourne, went straight into lockdown and fell in love because we had nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: Can I say, controversially story circus acrobat? Yeah, winning, So I haven't been in the show.
Speaker 8: Whenever you're tell you anybody, you dare get acrobat. The media action as well, people assume we having freaky circus sex and it's just nice, normal, boring Christian love maker.
Speaker 1: Acrobats certainly have a bit of a reputation.
Speaker 2: Question for you without notice other comedians. Do you all get along? Is it like a tight little family?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: It's fun a list.
Speaker 8: You're fair the bad ones. But the scene is relatively small really, even though there's more comedians than ever before. But you know you are going to run into almost everyone at some point. And my general policies, if you don't like someone that you you don't have to spend time with them. But the ones that you do love, you do love so much because you've all been through the same crap together and we're all just struggling in the world of showbiz trying to make people laugh for God's sakes.
Speaker 2: Well, you were just admitting that you basically go around each day and have lunch with different coms. So if you can list the ones that you have had lunch with them, by the power of deduction, we can work out the ones that you really don't like.
Speaker 1: Whose top shelf, who's you go to, Who's universally absolutely loved well.
Speaker 8: I recently saw cal Wilson this week and she is the nicest person in comedy and perhaps the country as well. I think if you don't like cal Wilson, there's something deeply wrong with you and you need to work through your issues.
Speaker 1: Isn't she She's the nicest person in this country. This country.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we need to import those people. Kiwi's Yeah, he's the old of the Hobart of the world. But no, she's just so sweet. Comedy is hilarious. Everybody loves cal Wilson. I'm trying to think, who's the real thing.
Speaker 2: She gives out pies for Poe in her market. She just like just fun, just for fun, gives out pies to people, to customers that at her little market store.
Speaker 1: She said. She gives that to her closest friends. This is news to you.
Speaker 8: I have not received a pie.
Speaker 5: Okay, revised, Cal will a bitch, I said it, I said on No. Nine calling now if you agree twenty.
Speaker 2: Four that's fine. Okay, who's the.
Speaker 1: Ones that this guy ostentatious?
Speaker 8: Do you know ostentatious?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, so legendary comedian had had the big hit years ago and stuff, and he likes to express his opinions on particularly young comedians today via Facebook, and of course everyone else is terrible and bad and he's the greatest comedian of all time.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 8: So we started a lot of Beeves. Well you know, I mean, he's very busy playing ourselves across this country. It takes time out of that to let young comedians know that they're two working, not funny.
Speaker 2: Why can't you lift people up? I mean, we're all in this together, aren't we.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean that's never gonna happen in the comedy. I mean, as much as everyone loves everyone in comedy, the tradition of bitching about each other, being jealous of their success, yeah, getting angry at their opportunities that you're not receiving themselves. This is a time honored comedy tradition.
Speaker 2: This reminds me of an industry I can't quite.
Speaker 8: Think, yes, yeah, wake up, we all just raise each other up.
Speaker 1: It kind of reminds us of the entire workforce on this planet.
Speaker 8: Yes, but comedians have so much more spare time to do the bitching, you see, So you do you know, you do an hour show a night during the fringe, and then you've got the whole day, You've got a whole lunch to connect with other comedians and to talk about how did you see this guy?
Speaker 1: He sucks? We're the best?
Speaker 2: Well, John, thank you so much for coming in this morning. It's always lovely to chat with you. And I'm going to get that list of heinous comedians off there.
Speaker 8: Now, let's podcast that one and put on a Patreon or something.
Speaker 1: You know, Tom validno room upstairs until it's tomorrow night, eighteenth of March, so just jump on. Get you taking from adelaid fringe dot com. Dot you Tom, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Mades you tell me you built a time machine on this daisy.
Speaker 1: Happy Fridays, seventeenth of March. Let's take a little trip. Where do you want to go? Produce zowing memory?
Speaker 7: Late?
Speaker 1: Sure, all right, next stop, sir Patrick, start today? To be sure there it is gonna give him my best you give us your best Irish accent. But obviously you're a little connoisseurt that what have you got?
Speaker 3: All right, Laddy, it's pretty sure to be sure?
Speaker 1: They'd say, I think they just cruise around just to be sure, and the other person says to be sure, and they just flick their hats at each other, all right, lud, that's what they do, all right there, lad. So seventeen sixty three was the first Patrick's Day, so no doubt since then the Irish have been absolutely consuming, irresponsibly on this day anything they can get their hands on. As actually, nineteen forty four Big Berth, Well, it's oldest cow was born in Ireland. She lived to be forty nine years old and she burned thirty nine calves. Good on your big.
Speaker 3: Berth a lot in forty nine years.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a lot. How long is it? Thirty nine? Forty nine years? So what we did find out about big Birth was it wasn't until after that she left us that hated been called big Berth. She just preferred birth.
Speaker 3: Behind her back, exactly right.
Speaker 1: Bless you Big Bertha. Nineteen ninety The lovely Rory Sloan born in Melbourn, Victoria. Today is his thirty third birthday. Lorbal from the Sun. Brilliant previous captain of course Sam looking like as well that he's going to have a nice little comeback and we're right behind him. Good stuff. Twenty fourteen, Sea releases her single Chandelier, with a music video featuring Maddie. Is it Ziega or Zigler the young Dancer?
Speaker 3: I think Zigler?
Speaker 1: Didn't she launch her?
Speaker 3: Oh big time.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that I'm not sure of Maddie's work posts Chandelier, but she's doing some good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah she's still will see it?
Speaker 1: Really okay? Are you Maddie go Off. At twenty twenty Golden Raspberry Film Awards, The Razzies the Musical Cats wins six awards, including Worst Film. That is just so brutal, isn't it? Razies? My gosh, I hope that don't do it Radio Razies? And then I'm on So in March seventeen and twenty twelve, was we are young by fun? Would Judge?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, it's all rise, Dear Judge, Jodie. My husband and I've just moved back to Adelaide. In the time since being away, my husband and I have had a beautiful little girl. How sweet? How gorgee. Both my husband and I are back at work, but are finding child care fees too extreme? Am I right? How expensive are they? My mother in law has offered to look after our daughter, which is so lovely. However, she's a chronic hoarder. When I say chronic, I mean chronic, and we're very grateful to have some childcare relief. I'm just not sure I am comfortable leaving our child in a house that is covered in dust and junk. Judge, I need your help. We cannot afford the crazy child care fees. However, I can't mention anything to my mother in law that will hurt her feelings and possibly cause a fracture in our relationship. Many thanks, Kelsey from Adelaide Hills.
Speaker 6: Oh tricky.
Speaker 1: I've watched these documentaries about chronic I'm not sure if this is a word, but chronic hordism. Yeah, okay, Oh my goodness, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've watched the documentary. I haven't even know if it's a word or not.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy, isn't it? Because usually I only watch things on KO just verged away there for a second.
Speaker 2: You just flip from NBA game to NBA game. Look, this is a really tricky one, and I don't think I could drop my kids off at my mother in law's if it was full of crap. I just I don't think. Firstly, it's dangerous, So I think they need to come up with a compromise. If they can't afford childcare fees, then potentially, I don't know, could you do it at a neutral location. Could they come and take her out for the day, I don't know, or come and do it at my house maybe?
Speaker 1: What do you think potentially, I mean when you take them to McDonald's in the play equipment there. Yeah, that's pretty, you know it's pretty. There's a lot of security there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Although you drop them there for a few hours. I'm just thinking out loud. I'm just thinking. There's no such thing as a bad idea, just ones that need tweaking.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean without the mother in law. Yeah, oh yeah, good idea producers, Oh your thoughts on this one.
Speaker 3: It's a tough one.
Speaker 2: I don't have children are your holder, though.
Speaker 3: It's a tough one because I reckon, I reckon the happy medium has to be come to our house and look after them because hoarding, unfortunately, is actually an illness.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a real it's like an addiction thing.
Speaker 3: Actually really sad. So you don't want to be the insensitive prick saying you know you're not good. Kids aren't coming because you're a hoarder. You know you're gonna be a little bit sensitive. So I reckon, happy medium, come.
Speaker 2: To there's ways around that conversation with the mother in law. She doesn't need to know why. Yeah, necessarily though.
Speaker 4: Look, I've actually had a mate who is in the exact same boat, and they actually started cleaning the mother in law's house. Wow, they started doing the oh it's curbside collection, and they just started throwing some things away until they actually had a room big enough for the child to be in without the mold and the dust and everything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they kind of secretly started cleaning her house.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea. It's not a bad.
Speaker 1: Idea, too, house on fire.
Speaker 2: I worked with someone whose mother was a chronic alcoholic, and so what he started doing is swapping out the wine, actual wine for non alcoholic wine. She didn't even realize.
Speaker 1: That's very Did she think she was getting drunk?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so. But then he would bring the wine to work and like, you know, try and fucker make us take it home. But it was horrible. It was Cat's Pi double five.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you're talking about it because we also worked at hour. I would say it is. But we sing a song saying, don't pay the very man, all right?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Your thoughts on this one. Get involved. We need some jury members. Have you been in this position? Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a call, Judge.
Speaker 1: Take us through or judge, where are we got again?
Speaker 2: Husband and wife just moved back to Adelaide. They've had a little girl, they can't afford childcare. They want to use the mother in law, but she's a chronic order. What do you do on this front? Thirteen twenty four ten, Get involved. Let's take a call. Hey, let's go to Katie from Flagstaff Hill. Hi Katie, good morning, Hi. What are your thoughts on this one?
Speaker 4: I'm going to be a bit controversial and say, if it's free, it's free. You stuck it up like I know, I know times is half. But if he's offering but he's a hoarder and you don't feel comfortable, it's an option right, and zero dollars means you probably can't really dictate the terms as much as you want to be able to.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, everyone's in chargeled to their opinion. Andrew, thank you so much, Katie. I'm ready to make a ruling.
Speaker 1: Really because the problem with that, of course is next minute you lost your child into just a jungle of where is it? And you can hear the voice where are you?
Speaker 7: Hell?
Speaker 1: You live here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: This is a pretty easy one for me this morning. I reckon, there is no chance in hell I'm leaving my kid in a hoarderhouse. No chance. I don't care if it's your mother in law, I would be happy to have the conversation and explain why. I think either do it on neutral territory or you're going to have to find a way to pay for childcare.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I'm so glad you said hoarder house too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my ruling.
Speaker 1: I thought so that calve send us a text for Doublene on nine Jodi and Hazy on Adelaide. It's No. Nine Wow topic, how good do you self a favor? And jump on the socials at No. Nine on Jodi and Hazy and just have a little look at what was an epic red room topics. Alive are we alive? Maybe not?
Speaker 4: Or alive?
Speaker 1: Confirmation producers Zoey, who in this room right now is in fact dead or alive? Because last night was pretty sold.
Speaker 3: I feel a little dead, a little dusty. Good morning.
Speaker 2: You can be a little bit dead, dull. That's like being a little bit pregnant mother, I did.
Speaker 3: Or you're not white, that's a thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, take it through the Sorry, what's the premise of this, Well.
Speaker 3: It's dead or alive. I'm gonna give you a few celebrity names. Read you a little bye. You gotta tell me if they're still with us or not. Okay, I'm trying not to celebrate too much. If you're correct, yes, really guess a death, all right? First up, James Avery.
Speaker 1: You see, I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do, but these are my kids. As long as you keep the hair, you're all grounded.
Speaker 3: James Lorue Avery an American actor best known for his role as Philip Banks in the Fresh Prince of bel Air, as well as Shreder in Teenage Mutant, Ninja, Turtles, and many many more. Born November nineteen forty five, Dead or alive.
Speaker 1: Phil, So he was the dad, the uncle of an uncle, feel phil.
Speaker 2: Have you watched the new series of Fresh Prince Like? They've done a new modern adapt.
Speaker 3: That Will produces Will Smith produces it.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like a twelve year old girl watching it. But it's really good good anyway, So sorry, we digress, James Avery, Uncle Phil dead are alive?
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, uh that Big Field's not with us anymore.
Speaker 3: Joe's hmmm, I want to say alive he's died.
Speaker 2: I always say about celebrating sensitivity.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, Phil what's that? What's that?
Speaker 2: What's what did he die of? Do we know?
Speaker 3: I think it was complications from a heart surgery.
Speaker 2: That's really brought down.
Speaker 3: Well, you asked, we're redeem ourselves here, Anthony Hopkins.
Speaker 8: Read Marcus Aurelias of each particular thing asked what is it in itself?
Speaker 6: What is its nature?
Speaker 1: What does he do?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: You see?
Speaker 3: Sir Philip Anthony Hopkins CB a Welsh actor, director and producer, one of Britain's most recognizable and prolific actors, known for many performances on screen and stage, notably Hannibal Lecter in the cult classic Science of the Lambs.
Speaker 1: Bottle of key Anti.
Speaker 3: Born in December.
Speaker 2: Don't you do that with your mouth? Not with those in visil line. That's disgusting, the spit all over the panel.
Speaker 1: Man. Imagine if Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs also had a visil line film that bit a.
Speaker 3: Spit vest born in December nineteen thirty seven. Is he still a life? Ger life?
Speaker 1: He's a life for sure.
Speaker 3: Correct. Well, we've done both of you. Two one to Hazy Jo would have.
Speaker 2: Heard about a defould Hoppo fell off the perchase.
Speaker 1: That'd be a news article.
Speaker 3: All two, yeah, one or two?
Speaker 1: Hopo? Do you think his mate?
Speaker 2: I think so big. If they don't, they should ship mates.
Speaker 1: If they're not big big tones, hop o.
Speaker 3: Myself or Hazy to take the win?
Speaker 2: What's a score?
Speaker 3: It's two one down? Sorry, yeah, all right, Bill nigh.
Speaker 6: Well, your deeds laid bail o your sense.
Speaker 3: William Francis nye and English actor. He started his career in theater before his breakout role in Love Actually as naughty musician Billy Mack, which earned him a Bafter Award. He gained further recognition Betraeen Davy Jones in the Pirates of the Caribbean series and Victor in the Underworld series. Born December nineteen forty nine. Dead or alive, alive?
Speaker 1: I'm going to say alive as well.
Speaker 3: Correct, here's alive. You're really good for the score, except sorry about that. So three two Hazy wins, which means Joe's coffee on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, traditionally it's a coffee. But Brocker, thanks, Journey and Hazes ask us anything you're really thriving this situation, don't you because you get to throw some barbs out of there you want I do, and I.
Speaker 4: Get to know more about the team that I work with every day.
Speaker 2: Emails pretty well, I do yeah.
Speaker 1: Thing to the listeners, find out what happens off the MIC's Oh yeah, get involved in this as well. Breakfast at an over NH one nine. Are you ask us anything? Nothing's off limits to it? Agree?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Now, I know you're a little bit dusty after last night, so he get ready for these questions. All right, morning guys. This is from Sharney from seven four. By the way, morning guys, Happy Friday. I'm just wanting to know if you, guys could change one thing about your partner, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can get us in a whole heap of trouble? Can I start?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Something that annoys me no end is when I, for example, will bend over the dishwasher to pull out or put in some dishes, he will aggressively attack me from behind, aggressively. That's not that's not love, and it is so irritating, like I just I can't even begin to tell you every single time, and then he proceeds to blame me for not bending at the knees.
Speaker 1: Maybe my fault.
Speaker 2: It's my fault because I bend from my hips.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's trying. Maybe they're trying to play jump frog, but he can't jump as high as and he thinks he can leave that fight. I can't quite get over there, Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 1: So? I do this thing where sometimes I like to get some small lyrics stuck on my head and just like a couple of lyrics, so for example, girls as players too. So I like to repeatedly say the same thing for a good three or four weeks straight, just cruise around the house, going randomly because girls as players too. And then sometimes mid conversation with my wife like also Cara, I'm girls as players too. How does she not appreciate that? Has that not appreciated? You feel your pain?
Speaker 2: Car hang on, But that's something you do. What about something she does that you don't like?
Speaker 1: No, I don't like that. She doesn't like it. So that's what I change about her.
Speaker 4: She likes everything that you do.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, I get how that's on her?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I got it all right.
Speaker 4: Question number two is from Phil for marrying morning guys. I must say I suppose to Ben and Liam Fan and I was a bit skeptical about you guys, but I must say I'm hooked and I'm loving the new show. Thanks Phil. That's my question is is what has been the greatest moments of your life so far excluding starting this year's show.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty easy one. All my kids, four kids, I've had four greatest moments or equal. They're all equal because I love them equally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do either.
Speaker 2: There's not one that really stands out and I go, oh God, I love you the most. It doesn't happen. Sure, yeah, positive, So.
Speaker 1: That with the twitch in your eye?
Speaker 2: What about your greatest moment?
Speaker 1: See, I honestly like there's a few things, like so winning a premiership like feels really good four times and then but then yeah, I didn't think that you'd be able to sort of capture that sort of feeling again. And then first child comes along and it was just this unbelievable feeling that you just can't capture, you can't bottle like. And obviously it's different for you, it was different. My wife car was on another planet, but it was just yeah, it was the most It's the best feel I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: So my wedding day as well was really really nice. It was really emotional, and that was beautiful. Yeah, but that particular moment when Henry came out was just I haven't felt anything like that until a lot he came out, and there's really special, different feelings which you can't really what's the word looking define? You're fine, you can't.
Speaker 2: You're sort of like you never really like I didn't you think you know what love is? And then you have a child and it's just like escalates to another planet, another level, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I want to know what love is. I want you to show me.
Speaker 2: Why did you take that?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: I feel it like, why did you take that nice moment and ruin it with your stupid lyrics again? Are you going to do that to your wife for the next two weeks now?
Speaker 1: I want to feel it.
Speaker 4: Gosh for our audience, I'm going to move on to our third and final question. This one's come from Bastion from Sterling Morning, Jody and Hazy. I would like to know what age you were when you settle down in your relationship. I have just tited thirty three and I feel like I've still got a good five or ten years inside me.
Speaker 1: Wow, geez goodness me.
Speaker 2: I'm the wrong, wrong person to come to on this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I married at twenty one the first time.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeahs by twenty six.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh boy.
Speaker 2: Open that little can words. Sebastian is that his name?
Speaker 1: No, Bastian, Bastion, just Bastion or Bashtian.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bastian for opening up some old wounds.
Speaker 1: Bassie boy, it's probably trying to go up and recruit the se and fronty name as well. Get that back there. Yeah, mine was about twenty eight, I reckon, and before that, early twenties and even mid twenties, it was like, I don't think I'm going to be able to settle down. But then look, there's two there's different types of blokes, ones where you know they're just not going to settle down ever, and there's other guys. And I think I'm in this category where if you are with the right person, then it just sort of clicks and you settle down. And that's what happened to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's another type. There's the ones that know in their heads they will never settle down, but settle down anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I mean. That's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not good for anyone.
Speaker 1: It's like a ticking time bomb.
Speaker 2: John happy with those answers.
Speaker 1: I minute something outrageous happens and then you're a story on Judge Jody. That's going to say.
Speaker 4: I think we've got some Judge Jody story's coming up very very soon.
Speaker 1: Speaking of all things good that happened with Jody, Jody Starry up next.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's a collection of my thoughts throughout the week. No, it's n It's just a chance to whack you, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's that time of the day. We like to call it Jody's Diary, but I feel like it's a chance for Jody just to have a crack at meat. Anyway, Joy's.
Speaker 2: Dear Diary. Well, what an absolute shit show it's been this week. Normally it's Andrew who stuffs up, but on this occasion I squarely blame another Andrew. The suburb except from Andrew's Farms Andrew's farm, and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that Andrew owns several farms.
Speaker 2: I thought he just had the one and my other suburb nemesis made a return. Let's go to Rebecca from Seafred Meadows whose team are you on from Seacred Meadows and apparently I really like to double down on information.
Speaker 1: That's right, every single game. Plus it comes with full reciprocal rights to other venues like the mcg in Marvel.
Speaker 2: Stadium, which one's a western down western.
Speaker 1: And I think that's on the western side. I don't know how else to explain it.
Speaker 2: Every single game. Plus it comes with full reciprocal rights to other footy venues like the mcg and Marvels Stadium. We crossed to La to speak to the consummate pro Sonya Kruger, who spoke about another pro that once got caught up with Hugh Grant in the back of a car. He's had a bit of a history in his life.
Speaker 4: There's been a few things that have gone down with you.
Speaker 2: The pun.
Speaker 1: In a while back in Hollis Quarter of Hollywood and vine As I remember correctly something like that.
Speaker 2: Darry I revealed that my husband has organized a two week trip overseas in Europe, leaving me at home with the kids, which was really well received by my loyal team.
Speaker 1: I think we can safe for you upstart this chance, Greg Greg Greg Greg.
Speaker 2: Turns out they love my husband as much as Hazy and I unashamedly love Chad Krueger. Is the fact that Avrol hasn't been nominated for about forty six years because she hasn't had a hit for a while.
Speaker 1: Is she Canadian? Yeah, I didn't know that. I thought to get rid of protest that she would have played a bit of the Exes music. In saying that, can I just say, I don't want to another people that hate some Nickelback for no reason.
Speaker 2: You never hate on Knickelback. I loved them good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saying that's I could not find that in the system. I had to bring it in from an outside source.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. And finally Hazy joined the shit show.
Speaker 1: A big show coming up as well, Judge Jody.
Speaker 2: Yes, she returns a dilemma. Oops, what's the wrong thing?
Speaker 1: How ridiculous. I was like, hang on, Judge Jody, that was yesterday, and I'm the one who's saying that here, that's okay, here we go. I did a live.
Speaker 2: It turns out he's the Master has.
Speaker 1: Heavenly just swooped in and become the Queen of mass yeesh, she had.
Speaker 2: Something I didn't know that. Producers Zoe Tommy, she partied with Justin Bieber and they might have hooked up. Then you had some gossip of your own this morning.
Speaker 1: Do you said just hooked.
Speaker 2: Up with just Wait, hooked up with everyone from mass not producers Zoe with Justin Timberlake, and then you had some gossip about Devin Booker.
Speaker 1: So Justin Timberlake cooked up with producer Sean, who's married to Zoe, who's in a relationship with Abby who's married to producer Sean.
Speaker 2: You had one job, and that was to talk about Devon Booker and Jenna Ortaga from Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Devon is a type of meat. Wednesday is the day of the week.
Speaker 2: And he was so happy for Alisha. He congratulated her twice. Let's go to Alisha from Aberfoil Park. You're coming tonight.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tonight.
Speaker 1: Sure, from Penny Out, I feel like having a bit of a party on a Thursday.
Speaker 8: Absolutely doesn't exactly exactly right.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see you tonight, Alisha. Yeah, I'm here. So we just spoke to Alsia.
Speaker 1: I just went back just pushing all these buttons, like, oh, what's this one to doing, what's this one doing? They just sort of all mashed together. That's fine.
Speaker 2: Do you want to go back to Alisha again?
Speaker 1: Hey? Can we call Alisha again? We'd like expect them for a third time.
Speaker 2: So to Alisha, well done once again. Congrats also to producer Zoe and Justin Timberlake on their burgeoning romance, and to my absent husband, have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Well there you go, just another opportunity to really air your thoughts which actually really destroy my heart. Just kidding. It's a lot of fun.