Speaker 1: Let's Next Guest.
Speaker 2: Our Next Guest is a forward for North Melbourne, affectionately known as Chom. He doesn't just perform on the field, he also hosts his own podcast, two hundred plus Pleas of the show, Charlie comment, put.
Speaker 3: Together, that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: We can give it to you on a dish to take away morning mane morning. You and Lauren haven't met because last time you're in you guys didn't.
Speaker 5: I was away.
Speaker 6: But Charlie, these two have not stopped raving about you since you're on our show. Last time, did you have as much fun with them as they had with you?
Speaker 3: It was good fun.
Speaker 7: It was a little bit of his stitch up, but it was really good fun. I'm going to do a shout to my beautiful girlfriend live with the beautiful hair and.
Speaker 3: We've got it. I've got the audio again. Might as well jog the memory.
Speaker 1: What do you love about?
Speaker 7: Love her hair, eyes, beautiful personality?
Speaker 3: What's it like? It's bout nice, brown, long, straight.
Speaker 5: I love it. It's worse now so good.
Speaker 6: Any any woman would love to hear their partner talk about I'm glad, Yeah, please.
Speaker 7: Find Yeah, it got me some brownie points.
Speaker 3: She's out in the car. I don't want to bring post Yeah, I'm going to get he's not on the grid yet. No, No, she will be. Can we bring it up?
Speaker 5: You haven't had a hard bring produce it? No, don't. He hasn't even hard launched on his Instagram.
Speaker 1: We can make her, we can blow her face like a criminal.
Speaker 3: Well I thought I could.
Speaker 7: I thought I could do it this morning, clean, I had one ready to go. She's got to be first on.
Speaker 6: The Are you trying to post launch? Are you trying to do like a may dump where you do.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, she's number five in.
Speaker 6: Like what about when people post a photo's at the back of their head or their holding hands.
Speaker 8: You can't say the phone now, Live, you're listening to this in the car. Can you please proceed to the front door on Clarendon Street and Jazz Slash Geers will go and let you in.
Speaker 5: Can you also if you don't want to stay in the car.
Speaker 6: Has anyone considered maybe Live doesn't want to do a hard launch.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she's boys to coder on her Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: How long have you been together?
Speaker 7: We've been togither about five months, so all going really well, we're really happy.
Speaker 3: This is beautiful now.
Speaker 9: Last night football no.
Speaker 8: No no no no no no no. Charlie, my girlfriend I sent you a message last night saying prepping for radio question Mark. He says, I'm sensing an almighty stitch up tomorrow. I said, why would you think that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Call it a sixth sense? Could be wrong.
Speaker 9: Keen to come on though, this is your stitch up.
Speaker 3: Here we go bring her up. Yeah, she can come up.
Speaker 6: She's allowed off. Do someone need to untie her?
Speaker 3: She has her own.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, okay, we can't wait to meet her.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, Well, we'll save live for the next break. Let's talk forty best on ground last week?
Speaker 3: Mate, not quite.
Speaker 7: I think trishas and Sherry had that wrapped up. But I did have a did have a good game.
Speaker 1: How do you reckon you're going to go this week against Lawrence Tig's.
Speaker 3: Hopefully really well.
Speaker 7: We've come off three really good weeks of football last week. Pretty disappointed not to clinch the win in the end. In the same the week before against Essendon, But.
Speaker 9: Geez does it sting a draw against the premiers.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a weird feeling.
Speaker 7: It's you'd almost rather you'd almost rather lose a game trying to win, if that makes sense. Like you come off the ground and you don't know whether to be disappointed you've just drawn with the raining premiers, or to be happy. But yeah, I think they didn't do something about that. I'd honestly love to see extra time brought in.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 6: I love the drawer, Clint loves the draw, Jason's extra time. If they're not going to change the draw, I think they need a song that they play when you.
Speaker 5: Have flat.
Speaker 3: Spoke. We spoke about this off there.
Speaker 7: Daniel Garyne has a draw song and he's been playing across his channels and honestly it gives something to the fans. Post game, we spoke about how far some fans are traveling down to Hoe up for us to watch us play and come away from a drawer is a bit disheartening, I.
Speaker 3: Think for them.
Speaker 5: But then maybe all the fans could sing it together.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: Daniel Gorange, the guy who was he on Big Brother, Yeah, he was my fiance. Paul, I'm not kidding, is obsess Daniel. Things will happen on the football and Paul will mute the TV and he goes I've got to just get online and see what Dan Gorynge has to say about this. He thinks he's the funniest person on the punnet.
Speaker 3: And can we get the draws about Yeah? He loves it.
Speaker 5: Can we get the draw song?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 5: Someone get that off Dan Gorange's Yeah, we can give that a run. Do you know how it goes? Charlie, you could sing it?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 7: I love seeing him actually big karaoke fan, but I can't. I can't recite that off the top. Maybe you're a guitarist, Yeah, I've been playing a bit of guitar. I only picked up guitar recently. Been playing bass for about six months and guitar for about two.
Speaker 6: So what you go to a guitar song to serenade your beautiful.
Speaker 3: I Wish you were here by Pink Floyd gets a bit.
Speaker 7: Of a nice little lick in that as well.
Speaker 3: So my voice is arific.
Speaker 5: You sing and play the guitar.
Speaker 9: That's hot.
Speaker 1: We mentioned you mentioned singing.
Speaker 4: I thought we would give Charlie the responsibility this week of picking our lights on singalogue songs.
Speaker 5: Great idea.
Speaker 3: What it is? Yet?
Speaker 5: Is it your karaoke song?
Speaker 7: Though it was growing up a little bit of a story about that. I used to play sings the eighties and the PlayStation two growing up with my brother, and this is this is one of the songs.
Speaker 3: So it's an oldest song. I won't give it away, but.
Speaker 1: We're doing it.
Speaker 4: We're going to do it after the break. And where is she? I believe she's in the building.
Speaker 5: She doesn't want to come home. Charlie. What's your girlfriend's name again?
Speaker 3: Olivia?
Speaker 5: Olivia, and it's you've got what she wanted to do with you for lights on singer.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure that you can upgrade her on the grid, like from fifth to maybe second.
Speaker 3: We'll get there. We'll get it in a few months.
Speaker 1: Just put the link to our video today, wouldn't you come?
Speaker 5: No, you promised you'd blur her face and give her a voice to code.
Speaker 1: We will ask her.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want to go public with Charlie.
Speaker 1: Charlie comments from the Rose.
Speaker 4: On the other side of this, we'll meet a girlfriend and we've got these lights on sing along it's coming up next on over Charlie Common from the Rose, John us this morning, he is responsible for picking your lights on sing Along.
Speaker 9: Tears for Fears Certified Banger Jayce.
Speaker 4: Get ready and headlights back off? Well time, good job mate, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: That was strong.
Speaker 5: Did you feel a lot of pressure?
Speaker 3: I did, but I'm really into my music, so I thought I was. I was up to the task. You know, I'm happy with it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now, did you feel more pressure choosing our lights on sing a long song or the facts that you've just called your girlfriend and said, hey, why don't you come and jump home?
Speaker 5: I'm Jason Lauren.
Speaker 7: I'm nervous about this and we'll see how it goes. I've got a lot of trust and I'm sure she'll be She'll be awesome.
Speaker 4: Okay, you might need turn your headphones down a little bit. I'm getting a bit of us back. I'm a bit excited because we are very Yes, well, we've been called off card this morning. We didn't know that Charlie the new girlfriend, and.
Speaker 6: Didn't bring the new girlfriend in. She was just in the car and you said get her in here. We want to meet Olivia.
Speaker 9: Do you feel nervous?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, not really.
Speaker 9: Has she met the parents?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, got them on the phone.
Speaker 6: You've never posted about her on socials though, so this is this is quite an extreme soft launch it's more of a hard launch.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you more nervous about this? Or when you two get in the car after.
Speaker 7: This probably post Yeah, I'll be getting the rints in I think because live us and had time to do her makeup.
Speaker 3: And look, Charlie, you just introduced tears for fears?
Speaker 9: Do you want to produce this to your girlfriend?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Well, to everyone at nov this is a hard launch. This is beautiful Olivia.
Speaker 10: Come on, beautiful morning. How are we all?
Speaker 5: Do you want to kill your boyfriend right now?
Speaker 11: I was actually at a cafe around the corner and I just got it on in time, and I was like, he's not isy, get caught up again. I was like, already got stitched up the last time he came on with the love letter.
Speaker 6: You wrote that beautiful love letter about how goodeous your hair was, and you do have beautiful hair.
Speaker 1: Lovely.
Speaker 11: We can all agree that the amount of text messages after that, Like all I got from that was you have nice eyes and long hair.
Speaker 5: That was nice.
Speaker 6: That's how I'd like my partner to describe me. That's a beautiful way to be described.
Speaker 9: Do you love it?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 11: I think this is the hardest of hard launches there is he's.
Speaker 6: Going to post a photo of you in an Instagram carousel. I think it's called You're going to be the fourth or fifth piece.
Speaker 3: Five as a launche parie.
Speaker 5: Or have you posted about him yet?
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 11: I am a quite frequent poster, so I Yeah, he's been on there a few times, I think, But I actually haven't said anything very deep as well.
Speaker 3: You've had me pretty deep.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I haven't said anything about worrying about the post or anything.
Speaker 10: Everyone else keeps getting suck in to me about it and get stuck to him.
Speaker 5: Really, especially on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Jace as well, as he's a big champion. Yeah, cute.
Speaker 5: Do you guys live together?
Speaker 3: No, we don't. I'm only twenty three, Lauren. I've got a good time.
Speaker 5: Do you live with do you live with your parents Charlie? Or are you with mate?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: I'm with mate soon, but we've comes out.
Speaker 3: You like spending time in Calton with us and hanging out with.
Speaker 5: The boys, seak for yourself live. Do you like going over there and we're all boys?
Speaker 11: A I like Carls in the area. Lots of nice restaurants, lots of good cafes, so.
Speaker 9: It's a good spot he live. I've got a bit of a dirt file on Charlie. I'm not gonna I'm not going to air it. But what can you tell us about Charlie?
Speaker 8: I hear first and foremost he's a bit a bit Russell Coit, right, I asked. I asked some friends about about Charlie. They said, Russell Cooit.
Speaker 10: I don't know who Russell coy is.
Speaker 8: You know who it is, So what is it. You're a bit of a camping freak. You just bought a big tent.
Speaker 3: Apparently this is good. This is good.
Speaker 2: Male.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm into my hiking at the moment, and I'm going to do a big trip at the end of the year in Africa. So there's been a bit of a leading but I have turned into Russell Coit Bear Grylls type at the moment.
Speaker 5: Olivia, you said you've got some dirt on the big tent.
Speaker 11: Dirt Charlie's personality. He gets quite obsessive with things. So at the minute, it's hiking, So every single night he sits out and watches YouTube and he just watches videos on this Russell Coyk type person And I think at the minute. He's got three different sleeping bags. You've got a light one, the media one, a heavy one.
Speaker 3: Hold it could be warmth, so you need a different one.
Speaker 9: Live along with you.
Speaker 10: So, Charlie is the definition of all the gear.
Speaker 7: No idea, but we are about We're about to head off to New Zealand in a few weeks and mid season break and we're going to do an overnight hike together up Mount Bruce near queensta Is this we're both looking forward to first time traveling together.
Speaker 10: No, we've traveled together every time.
Speaker 4: Thank because that's the way that's always make or break. Oh, hang on up up into the mountains in New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing an overnight.
Speaker 9: Beautiful what you're putting down a beautiful setting.
Speaker 3: We're sharing it with about other people.
Speaker 9: Better make the Instagram.
Speaker 1: I tell you, well, Live, Thank you so much for being a good sport and coming.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me guys, and you keep him in line any time, right Live.
Speaker 11: I am very proud of him. You've been very good on the weekend and I'm excited to keep watching him.
Speaker 3: Love me for my footy.
Speaker 10: Then that's a lie.
Speaker 3: Is there anything you want to say before? Thanks? The lorching absolute pleasure.
Speaker 5: Beautiful long brown hair.
Speaker 4: Charlie Common and my love, said the girlfriend Olivia, joining us on the air this morning.
Speaker 1: Good on you guys, have a nice wee ken.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 11: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials