Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: If you've got really really nice calves and then enter, I feel free to listen. If you don't have beautiful cars, then I'm not sure that you can enter this space.
Speaker 3: We had a good.
Speaker 4: Old fashioned calf off with a Razzio Fantasia, didn't we We did.
Speaker 2: We put it to Instagram, put it to people, just took blind photos. You didn't know who which was who? Who had the best carves? A, B or C.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we're very vocal about our love for our own calves, Yes we.
Speaker 2: Are, and you were able to successfully I identify that Maratzio has got quite slender legs, but beautifully chiseled cars.
Speaker 3: So chiseled. Unfortunately he wouldn't let me touch them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if that's a HR issue, if it's been elevated work safety. All that.
Speaker 2: Trip to the HR department again this week. Unbelievable stuff. So tune into the podcast to find out who won the calf off.
Speaker 1: It was epic.
Speaker 3: It was very nice.
Speaker 4: Indeed, Also we discussed sending the wrong text message to the wrong person. It can cost you your job, can't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, mate's a boss. One of his apprentices send him a text smashing him and then denied it. Bad apprentice anyway, So we had to let him go. But I think we've all done it at some stage.
Speaker 3: I think everyone's done it. I know I have I know you.
Speaker 2: Have Abby, the news reader, who is such a beautiful lady, and she's such a catch for whichever lucky guy ends up with her.
Speaker 4: She's just being a little bit unlucky in love at the moment. So enter you and I. We're practically those experts on maths.
Speaker 3: Aren't we.
Speaker 2: It's like Abby right now is in a real life game of thrones. Yep, she slanks so many dragons and it's like, oh my god, he's another dragon, and get rid of it. No, here comes another dragon. Where's that prince? I think I can see him off in the distance. Here is it's another dragon?
Speaker 3: Oh it's another dragon. God's so many dragons.
Speaker 2: We're looking for love via the radio with Abby. This will be interesting, should be good, enjoy speaking of those elements in particular, rain and hale.
Speaker 3: Morning, Abs, morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: And this is fun for us because us married peeps with children get to live vicariously through you, your single goal.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, Yes, how's it going?
Speaker 6: Not well, yeah, I recent before we get into this, it's not like a woe is me thing, but essentially, yes, I've jumped back into the dating pool and I've dipped my little.
Speaker 5: Toe in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's not make a big deal of it, but let's do this, stay to our abbey.
Speaker 2: Let's actually make it a real big thing, genuine thing in itself.
Speaker 3: We're just trying to help abs.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, as I was saying, I've jumped back into the dating pool, but I just seem to I don't know what's going on. I seem to find like I want to get married and have kids. That's that's my thing. That's what I would like.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, hold up, because I thought you didn't want to have kids. Why did I have that impression? You were on that train for a while. You said, I'm probably not gonna have kids.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think because I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To what's the word, broaden your horizons?
Speaker 5: No, I probably it's like a defense.
Speaker 1: A few dragons before you find your prints.
Speaker 5: I've been doing that.
Speaker 6: I think it's a defense mechanism. Right, Because I'm thirty three, I still haven't found the one blah blah blah, so sort of Oh, well, you know, I'm we're not gonna have kids anyway, which is no, I like.
Speaker 5: To have children.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, you've got so much time, Like thirty three is.
Speaker 2: Young, and I get it.
Speaker 1: Dating it can be awkward.
Speaker 7: I apologize to you if I don't seem really eager to jump into a four stock or do you know what I mean? That situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling you're sitting there. You want to do I have food on my face? Am I eating? Am I talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested, So I play like I'm interested, but I'm not that interested. But I think she might be interested. But do I want to be interested? But now she's not interested? Why am I supposed to kiss her? Did you like the ass out hug where you like to hug each other like this and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too ohse you just go right in and kiss them on the lips. So don't kiss them at all. It's very difficult trying to read the situation. Okay, okay, hey, great talk.
Speaker 2: Great so good chat out hug?
Speaker 1: Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 5: No? Not quite, but yeah, it's just I don't know.
Speaker 6: I keep finding men who either have children so they don't want any more or they can't have any more kids, right, or I call them like situationships. So you match with somebody, or you meet somebody and you talk for a little bit, and then you might meet up and then it kind of just fizzles away, and you get to a point where you're like, and everyone you know it's gonna happen, It's gonna happen, It's gonna happen. But you get to the point where you go like, what is wrong with me? Am I that repulsive?
Speaker 5: That nobody wants to be with me? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I know how stupid and it's silly and all the rest of it, and I know that, but deep down, you do get to that.
Speaker 5: Point where you're just like, what is going on?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 3: Okay, what apps are you on?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 6: I was on Bumble and Tinder, but I've deleted them again because you get to the point where you just go, I can't do this anymore. Yeah, I can't deal with this anymore. So Dragon, for me, I would love to go to the supermarket and you both reach for a banana.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're the love of my life. Let's go and get married and have babies. But it's not happening that way.
Speaker 1: So which supermarket I shop at?
Speaker 5: Wolworks? Maybe that's my issue?
Speaker 3: Swap so hazy, don't like.
Speaker 4: I am just so glad that I partner up before this whole dating app thing, because it's it's so superficial it is, isn't it? Like I like the look of that person, or to look at that without having known them. I feel your pain.
Speaker 5: I'm not a model, but I'm funny, so you are chance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, excuse me, You're way more than funny. You're gorgeous, your kind, you're sweet, all sorts.
Speaker 5: Of things darling.
Speaker 4: So I don't think, don't think it's you. I just think it's the dating pool.
Speaker 1: How can we get people involved?
Speaker 2: Can we ask broadly some dating advice? How do you go about this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I want some dating advice? But also for women who are like, as we know, I'm thirty three. How are women finding people? Are they relying on their friends a little bit more? Are they relying on work mates?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: What do you have?
Speaker 6: Do I have to just swallow my pride and go out and go out for a few nights, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Should I be doing?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think you find the love of your life in a nightclub?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you find it sugar? That's the last nightclub I went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if it's sugar. Do we go back to circle twenty ten? Do we go to heavy? Do we end up at marble Bar? Is that what we find true love? I don't know.
Speaker 1: These are the question.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's electric circus. It's an electric circus.
Speaker 1: That's how babby?
Speaker 5: Anyways?
Speaker 2: A relationship advice? Where are the good man? How do you meet a decent man these days?
Speaker 3: I was lazy? I just like stumbled over when at work.
Speaker 6: There's none here? I mean hazy and I have a kiss every morning. Yeah, he's married, so we can't go any further.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Yeah, it's just a little pick on a peg on the forehead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all you do.
Speaker 5: He just gives me a morning labs.
Speaker 3: He's a no gozo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, unfortunately, all right.
Speaker 2: Advice for RAVI, where are the good man? How do you meet decent men these days?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: And I've just found out that Brooks keptker. Yes, my golfing crushing is well not married.
Speaker 5: He's having a baby very day. That's selfish anyway, help me, Adelaide? What do I do?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: An asshole?
Speaker 9: Nothing?
Speaker 4: But it's a cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: Be thinking about an early winter escape. If dot com has just the place.
Speaker 4: Check out great Accommodation Deels across Australia on the water if app what if it's Aussie for travel.
Speaker 2: Let's talk to Abby from the newsroom because Abby, we've brought you in here because let's call it.
Speaker 1: You're on a love adventure. How's it going?
Speaker 5: That's brilliant. The love adventure is not going well.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's a S show out there, and I'm not enjoying it.
Speaker 1: An S show, oh boy.
Speaker 6: But yeah, like I said before, meeting a few people, but I seem to meet men who that little bit older, they don't want to have more kids, whereas I want to get married and.
Speaker 3: Have children blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: And I'm just at the point where I'm like, I cannot do this anymore. I cannot match with someone, or I can't meet someone. And you talk for a bit and you think, oh, yeah, okay, it's going somewhere, and then all of a sudden it's over or what ever.
Speaker 5: I'm just done, So I need help.
Speaker 4: Are you saying there's like a man drought in Adelaide? To be honest, I feel like there's a man drought. But maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is a man drought in terms of the right one.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of willing participants my expo, everywhere.
Speaker 6: My ex boyfriend's mother told me that I was high maintenance once.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe that maybe I am. So I'm the issue. Cler.
Speaker 3: I don't think you are. I genuinely don't think it's you.
Speaker 4: I just think that sometimes these men appear in your life when you're not looking.
Speaker 1: Because what's our motto, what's our team motto?
Speaker 2: If you can't handle us at our worst, then you don't deserve us at our best.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 6: And also, diamonds are a girl's best friend for any men out there listening, of course.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen, let's go to the phones. Now, where are all the men? Where are they? Just from windvar? Where'd you find one?
Speaker 11: Hey? Hell?
Speaker 12: You go?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 12: So I actually met my partner on Tinder.
Speaker 1: And have you ever after?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we've been together three and a half years now. We have two cats and two dogs. So hang in there, because there are some out there that are good.
Speaker 2: Can I ask, yes, what number? We don't have to go specifics with numbers, but did you have to, let's say, slay a few dragons on Tinder before you met the right one?
Speaker 3: Frogs?
Speaker 12: Definitely he did?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so are we just going through that process?
Speaker 6: I'm kissing so many frogs at the moment. I hope that the Prince is on his way.
Speaker 3: And rid up.
Speaker 4: Good morning to all the frogs out there, and we're listening. Let's go to any from Nan. Hey, any hi, how you doing good?
Speaker 3: Where'd you meet your men or your woman or whoever it may be?
Speaker 14: Well, I can't I can't say that because it was a long time ago. But what I've noticed is that if you join a group, then you've got a chance of meeting people that are like finded and you can sort of grow a friendship and a relationship. I mean, I'm not suggesting you go and sit with bird watchers, so daring and find a group of people that you like to do things with that, it's big enough to have younger people in it. And yeah, get out there and be who who are because when you shine, you you attract everybody.
Speaker 2: You try to tell USU's no superstuds at the bird watchers group.
Speaker 14: Bird watching might but you think that's that's fine, thank you.
Speaker 4: And I'm just trying to think of a group that you could join.
Speaker 3: Is there a resting face group in.
Speaker 5: Everything? So I'm going to find it.
Speaker 3: Let's google it. David from Brooklyn Park, Good morning, good thank you? All right, where do you find men? Women? Whoever?
Speaker 15: I would love to take a date somewhere where you know, special class walk from the beach.
Speaker 1: Did you go?
Speaker 2: You know I loves so blind doesn't have rules, David?
Speaker 3: Can I let's just assume your single? Yes, okay? And so you genuinely want to take Abby on a date. Yeah, she's just mouthed how old.
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 15: I'm telling.
Speaker 5: To go, don't.
Speaker 15: I actually ending containers.
Speaker 1: The ship containers when coming to duk.
Speaker 15: And can go to go to the manufacturers beautiful.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've got to the mates at work on the docks.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to be taking into a classy restaurant David.
Speaker 3: David, where are you thinking of taking our abs.
Speaker 16: Anywhere?
Speaker 5: I should like?
Speaker 15: I like to just take it on the beach, take.
Speaker 9: It to a nice restaurant yet to get to know Abby.
Speaker 6: But you've got to promise me if this doesn't work out, that you don't we don't lose a listener from It's.
Speaker 3: Such a company woman.
Speaker 5: All about the team first.
Speaker 2: Okay, what feels like something really beautiful is brewing here?
Speaker 3: I feel like you feeling that. I feel it, yes, in the back of my neck.
Speaker 2: But it's standing up right now. This is unbelievable. How good love am I?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: Every now and then stories pop up that just absolutely rock the community, and this is one of them. Overnight with two officers stabbed by a man at crystal Brook. Joining us now is Commissioner Grant Stephens. Good morning, Commissioner, good morning. I mean, as a fraternity, your police force must be absolutely utterly gutted by this.
Speaker 10: Oh look, I think it's fair to say that when we have an incident like this, it doesn't matter whether you're a South Australian police officer or a Victorian Queenslander. The police family is a big family and these sorts of incidents really make your stop and think about the nature of the job we do and the risks that people who pull on the uniform take every day to protect our community.
Speaker 4: And what can you tell us about the circumstances how did this all unfold?
Speaker 10: Well, there's probably a limited amount of information I can give while we undertake our coronial investigation and we have a commissioner's inquiry that looks at the actions of the police officers involved. But I can say that it was on Tuesday morning that the individual concerned was involved in a relatively minor altercation at the local shops in crystal Brook, and they gave course for the police officers to visit him the next morning, and when they confronted him at the home address, there was an incident where the two police officers were stabbed, one with life threatening injuries, and as a result of that, the individual was shot and killed at the scene.
Speaker 2: Commissioner, not just for the police fraternity, of course, but I'm from a country town. Something like this happening in somewhere like Crystal Book. How much does that rock a little community like that?
Speaker 10: Well, I don't think you can underestimate the impact this sort of incident has on a small community, and this police officer is a member that community, and the people who live in crystal Brook interact with him on a daily basis. They know him as a person. So this is just not an anonymous individual who happens to be doing their job in a larger area. This person is into oven into that small community be feeling the impact of this tragic incident today and for some time become I would imagine, and just as the family of both police officers are dealing with this, that the community has to deal with it too.
Speaker 4: From all accounts to Commissioners, some real bravery from one of the officers to try and protect his workmate too.
Speaker 10: Oh look, yeah, I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the way people in the South Tralia Plice go about their job. These two officers didn't get up on Wednesday morning expecting that they were going to be involved in such a life threatening confrontation, but they did their job and one of those officers has taken steps to protect his partner and I'm immensely proud of how they've done about what they've done.
Speaker 4: And just before we go, Grant, do you have an update on the officer that was stabbed.
Speaker 10: Ian Todd, the officer who was most seriously injured with life threatening injuries, came out of surgery last night and things are looking much more positive this morning than they were yesterday. So I'm still hopeful that he has a full recovery, but things are looking better.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 17: You're a little you tell me that you've got a time machine.
Speaker 2: On this first day, you're trying for a little injection of knowledge, and you want me to numb that arm for you.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to stick the nettle straight in? Jab it straight in there? What there you go?
Speaker 2: Don't cry, here's a lollipop. Fourth and May Today is Star Wars Day? Of course, why may the fourth be wins you?
Speaker 1: Of course, come on telling you're in a nerd. Let's get this.
Speaker 3: You have never watched Star Wars in what of no interest?
Speaker 1: Still time?
Speaker 3: Okay, still time? Wait, Let me get on it. Let me run straight home.
Speaker 2: Well, if you trot, you go watch Star Wars and report back to us tomorrow.
Speaker 5: All right, so y'all.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty nine, the Grammy Awards were presented for the very first time. It's lovely, I think now when they have your Grammy Awards. It's a very prim and proper affair. There's no listened use of anything or anything going on. Everyone's dressed accordingly. Black tie events.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, nice little patterner head, well done.
Speaker 1: Well done everybody.
Speaker 3: Nice song and a nice album.
Speaker 2: Let's get back into the studios and keep on recording some good music for the people.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: I think nineteen sixty Andrew Dentin was born in Sydney in New South Wales. Today is his sixty third birthday. No one better, I think it might opinion than Andrew Denton at interviewing people enough for it was just incredible. He's sixty three, he's sixty three years old. Rageous, Yes, ninety sixty eight. McDonald's big Mac Hamburg who was invented?
Speaker 1: Oh you big mac fan? When the bigger than average AAPI date? Are you big Mac person?
Speaker 3: Not really, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm a big McDonald's person.
Speaker 3: Okay, what you'll go to?
Speaker 2: So it's McChicken or if I'm feeling really light and ready to fill up, I'll go a quarter pounder Okay?
Speaker 3: Can I be controversial?
Speaker 1: Idn't say furday fish?
Speaker 3: Disgusting love a philid of fish.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: You're a freak, right, You're a freak thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: As anyone ever ever enjoyed a filido fish thirteen.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten. Call in philido fish bands.
Speaker 2: Pleasejeez thirteen twenty four ten. Don't call up if you're a filido.
Speaker 3: Fish thirteen twenty four teen.
Speaker 5: If you love a filid of fish.
Speaker 1: Calling, oh four two seven one five four one double six text sem.
Speaker 2: Two and fifteen, go and say warrior. Stephen Curry is named MVP for the twenty fourteen Slash fifteen NBA Seas and whata a resume to MVPs? Now He's done everything? Is there anything better? In terms of sports things? And Steph Curry is nailing long threes and Mike Breen in the backgun going.
Speaker 13: Bang crag, you carry quit after.
Speaker 16: Sack of cord.
Speaker 8: Ten.
Speaker 5: If you love a filid of.
Speaker 3: Fish, court.
Speaker 1: Ignore that, ignore that. We'll cut that out. Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Who you were?
Speaker 2: That one song on May fourteen, two thousand and five was Gwen Stefani philidel fish.
Speaker 1: No hold that girl, This.
Speaker 8: Girls of the.
Speaker 3: Newest freaking story of this town has sever seen.
Speaker 9: This is huge.
Speaker 4: Joe Well Mastership Australia will return to the screens this Sunday with the full support of Jacques Zenfrelow's family. Despite the tragic loss of the show's beloved judge, so the upcoming season will be dedicated to his memory, and the project will have a special dedicated to him as well on Sunday, so fitting tributes for Jock. Gwyneth Paltrow is raising some eyebrows with some mummy daddy time confessions about ex's Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck.
Speaker 3: I'll listen. When she was asked who was better in bed?
Speaker 13: Who is the beat?
Speaker 3: Okasa, Oh my god, let me think.
Speaker 17: Gosh, I have to remember so far back they were.
Speaker 1: Both good kussers.
Speaker 13: Okay, who was better and bad?
Speaker 16: That is really hard because like Brad was like the sort of major chemistry love of your life kind of like at the time, you know, and then like Ben was like technically excellent. Oh my god, give you my daughters listening to that.
Speaker 2: That's this is unbelievable. I just I don't know which I'd rather be Ben or Bra?
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you rather be technically excellent?
Speaker 1: Technically excellent? I don't even know that.
Speaker 3: Just like like red Hot, you know, the love of the lifetime chemistry stuff.
Speaker 1: And what does that mean? Does that mean Brad's so much more passionate? Is he shedding a tear afterwards? And all those sorts of things.
Speaker 3: Me let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: So, in terms of technicalities, Ben will do.
Speaker 3: What needs to be done well category would you put yourself in into.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say short and sharp, that's just paying too much about.
Speaker 2: Technically awful? Technically it was awful, and he also lacked passion. It's the opposite for both of those two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I genuinely, I don't know why I'm going to say this, but I just really think that you wouldn't know what you were doing.
Speaker 1: What do you want to get that impression? What gives you that impression?
Speaker 3: In all other aspects of your life? You're pretty clueless, so I can't imagine.
Speaker 5: And it's not that great at pushing buttons to father.
Speaker 2: If you can't even push the right buttons on a desk control a radio station, how could you possibly please a woman?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 4: I didn't mean this to turn into a pick on hazy session, but it kind of hasn't. I like it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, As Gara said, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: What are you pressing that for?
Speaker 1: That's not working. I'm not a panel anyway, we get it. Anyway, let's stop speaking on me. I've got two kids, so happy.
Speaker 4: Someone who mightn't be technically excellent is Kevin Costner because his wife, Christine baum Gunter said name bum Gunta, has filed for divorce. The designer filed to and their eighteen year marriage on Monday, citing guess what.
Speaker 3: Guess what she cited in the papers.
Speaker 4: Your reconcilable difference every single time, with every single celebrity, reconcilable. I can't even reconcilable differences. She outs for joint custody of their three kids, all teenagers. Now, he was previously married to Sydney Cindy Kostner. However, they split in two thousand and four. So he's got three kids with one woman who were thirty nine, thirty six, and thirty five, and then he's got three teenagers. It's like having two different lives. Wow, that's amazing, living two different lifetimes.
Speaker 1: Most like Kevin very much did know what he was doing. I produced so much offspring.
Speaker 3: Got six of them. Anyway, He's also very good in Yellowstone Business, where the.
Speaker 1: Goal is to break even another season. I don't regret one sound I've committed. It's the one I'm about to commit. That worries man. Everyone's forgotten who runs this rally?
Speaker 3: Just tell me out of faith.
Speaker 1: Brand doesn't ser some you live up too good? But no, it's no Dances with Wolves?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Or water World?
Speaker 3: Was that the biggest flop of all time? Have you ever watched yellow Stone?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't unfortunate. It's on the to do list.
Speaker 3: You would love it. The Dutton family.
Speaker 4: They own a ranch, and probably my favorite character of any TV series of all time is Beth Dutton.
Speaker 3: She's brilliant.
Speaker 1: All right, that's on the to do list this weekend. Go on, then, very good stuff.
Speaker 2: That was Joe's Joe's you met loose with your fingers on your text messaging there Joe's.
Speaker 4: I'm notorious for sending text messages to people that I shouldn't send them to because you have that person in your head, so you.
Speaker 3: Might be bitching about them.
Speaker 1: You might be that's what it is, isn't this?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And so because they're there, then quite often I have been known to send it to the said person that I was bitching about it's.
Speaker 1: In your subconscious.
Speaker 2: Recently, a friend of mine who owns his own building business a few apprentices.
Speaker 1: I think he's about three or four apprentices.
Speaker 2: Well now he's got three because he had to fire one, oh no, one of his apprentices, and in his words as well, he's ordinary one. Send him a text saying, if he tells me about his EF and kid again, I'll spew up.
Speaker 1: Oh Michael.
Speaker 3: So the apprentice sent that to the boss, said that to.
Speaker 2: The boss, oh no, and then followed up with so I was supposed to be for someone else. And then the boss my mate hit him up and said, well that was about me, and he said, no, no, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: He said, mate, just admit it. I'm the only one here. He's got kids. Yeah, so firstly just own it. No no, no, no, no, it wasn't about you.
Speaker 1: So that was enough.
Speaker 2: Not a good apprentice anyway, I said, look, got to let you go. But effectively this was the straw that broke the camp was back text messages. It gets sent to the wrong people. I remember, I think I've touched on this before. Sending a text message to Bruce, a very good friend. If Bruce happened quite a loose relationship. You don't talk about anything. I I wouldn't say it was vulgar, but it's very very loose. This particular text message I looked down and I hadn't got a response from for about ten minutes. So did you even get the text? Looked down and it turned out and send it to Bruce mcavaaney.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have Bruce mcavaine's number.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. And so what was it pertaining to?
Speaker 2: Just loosely, just sort of loose chat about all things loose, bit of looseness, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Kay, something that solid looseness, something that Macca would look at and go ooh.
Speaker 1: That's not special at all.
Speaker 3: That is horrible.
Speaker 1: So then my heart absolutely sank.
Speaker 2: And I've never texted a message quick and explained the whole situation, said sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Bruce was meant to go to Bruce abnethe and then he wrote back, no problems at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that moment where we go, oh my gosh, at least it wasn't about him, Yeah, which probably would a good thing because probably was sending a message wouver saying haggards Bruce mcaphone straight to Bruce macaphone.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. Wrong text or wrong email? Have you got one?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: I did one once.
Speaker 4: I sent it to someone in the industry, basically potting them, saying, oh that's good.
Speaker 3: I didn't really rate their work.
Speaker 1: Did you drop he or she's name in the text? That was very obvious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was very obvious.
Speaker 4: But it was back in the day when I had that phone where the line was going across when you like it's sending you know what I mean. So it's I realized what I've done straight away and the line's going across.
Speaker 1: Like sending it on Windows ninety five. What was the line going across?
Speaker 4: But I was like, oh my god, Oh my god, what do if I throw my phone against the wall?
Speaker 3: Will it stop it or will it still go anyway?
Speaker 1: It went through, It didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a response back. But that's okay. We're all good.
Speaker 1: We're a good Get involved thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: When you sent an absolutely outrageous email, text to anything to the wrong person, maybe it was about them, maybe's about something else, and it landed you in a lot of Bible Yes, when if you said a message maybe an email. She's gone completely wrong. My boss, We're not my boss. My mate who is a boss, got.
Speaker 1: A text from one of his apprentices, really smashing him.
Speaker 2: The text message said, if he talks about his blip kid again, I'll spew up.
Speaker 3: He seems.
Speaker 2: That's about he's the only one with kids. Confronted him and then eventually let him go.
Speaker 4: I love that this apprentice just denied it though. No, it wasn't about you for someone else.
Speaker 1: I swear boss, I swear boss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got to.
Speaker 12: Go, mate.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work like that trot.
Speaker 3: Sending the old text message to the wrong person.
Speaker 1: Trick. You've done a good one.
Speaker 3: Good one, isn't it?
Speaker 1: You did a good one.
Speaker 3: Let's get a Faye from murray Bridge. Hey fay, oh hi, Hi, what happened?
Speaker 14: I got a late night message for my son and of course I asked, but checked her because I thought it was important. And he wrote what are you wearing? And I thought, what do you mean? What am I wearing? I was thinking to myself, I know I said by this question mark and I get this appl I know that was meant for my girlfriend.
Speaker 11: That's really good to know.
Speaker 5: What are you wearing?
Speaker 3: Mums.
Speaker 1: Nothing very interesting.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we still giggle about it. We think it's that hilarious.
Speaker 1: We get together to.
Speaker 14: Talk about it, like that is so funny.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Alissa was Atlassa was g rated. It could have been much much worse significant.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was very clean. Actually, I mean, yes, it could have been a lot worse. So I'm very grateful for that.
Speaker 15: There we go.
Speaker 3: What were you wearing? Just out of interest?
Speaker 2: Faith?
Speaker 15: Oh no, I die.
Speaker 14: Yeah, just come out of the blue, like you answer a message from a child made at night. Do you think it's, you know, emergency.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't accepting that you just pop out of bed. Oh gosh, what am.
Speaker 3: Leah from? What was the text message?
Speaker 11: So I actually texted my boss, who had the same name as my partner at the time, a photo and what I was thinking of doing. And the worst part is my boss actually replied as if it was for him and like complimented me and so like he couldn't wait. And then I had to explain, like that actually wasn't for you, Like that's for my partner. And Monday in the office I worked for a really really big company. In the office was really awkward because.
Speaker 1: He thought it was for him, Okay, trying to put two and two together. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Like you said of photo of tanns racket saying you want to play tennis, dump it down for me?
Speaker 11: Think about what I wanted to do later that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh. So the follow up conversation with the boss, so I.
Speaker 11: Had said like, this actually isn't for you, So this is for my partner, and he just played it office just like I was just going along with.
Speaker 2: It, so you feel yeah, yeah, no, I was like, yeah, I know that's that's just like textbook gas, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, what are you talking about? I was just trying to protect you, trying to.
Speaker 3: Humor you, Like, what are you even on about?
Speaker 4: This is on you?
Speaker 9: Leya.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, what did your partner say to all this, Lea, My partners just told me to change the name so that I definitely just tell the difference good tip, Good tips.
Speaker 11: They had the exact same name. I didn't change anything.
Speaker 4: I just left right because the worst part would be if if you if you followed up again and did it another time.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I left that job shortly after because it was just really awkward.
Speaker 13: After that.
Speaker 1: Wow, I think you go. So that's the aftermath. You have to change jobs.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a call if you've sent the wrong text this morning.
Speaker 1: It me and text it through. There you go. It's no bit of fun for double No.
Speaker 3: My nine just texted some photos. Whatever you like.
Speaker 1: No, don't, it's fine. It's an open space.
Speaker 2: Zo Fanz.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to Joy and Hazy.
Speaker 1: There is good morning, great man.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, I got so many bonus points as a mother the other day when I took pastor home from you and I said to my children, you remember that guy Razzio Fantasia who plays for port Adelaide.
Speaker 3: He made you that pasta and they were up and about and enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's happening in our household as well? Because we went to the port store and my little five year old son got a he's got a blank port Adelaid Guernsey and you can go back there and get the numbers put on there, okay, And I'd say, what for the longest time there was going to be a two zero on there. I might turn into a little one three one three might be on the back there.
Speaker 3: Now are you twenty Is that what you're saying. I'm trying to lit your number on your children.
Speaker 2: Well, I was twenty two, so we can. We're very happy for him to be Charlie Dixon. You might have to be number thirteen now, I.
Speaker 3: Reckon, Yes, yes, welcome. We need a little injury update from you.
Speaker 18: Firstly, injuries going well, running at about eighty to eighty five percent of top speed, which is nice. So getting back probably training fully next week, train for two weeks probably.
Speaker 13: Before I can play.
Speaker 3: So when are you hoping to be back in three weeks time? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful, feeling strong, feeling good, feeling.
Speaker 18: Good yet the new exercises that the guru and camera I saw has really helped.
Speaker 13: So yeah, I can't wait to get back out there.
Speaker 4: You speaking of your physical physicality is what I'm trying to say. We had a calf off last week because we pride ourselves here on the Jody and Hazy Shove having really good calves.
Speaker 1: But you are waiting for this.
Speaker 2: As such a professional sports reporter, you were able to identify just the finder details of our shows calfs.
Speaker 4: That's port training exactly right. Well, I just had some observations to make just on the sidelines. I just thought, well, he's got skinny little pins.
Speaker 13: They're good though they were shaved, and I reckon up.
Speaker 2: One's such a solid key though, isn't it shaving garbs.
Speaker 3: We've got video guy Josh in here with the results of the calf Off.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, first and foremost, I want to say thank you to listener Brenton Pool for putting yourself into the competition.
Speaker 1: There's a late entry, this entry, so what was his name? Him Brenton Pool, and then three people voted for option D, so give him to Brenton. Brenton in fourth place.
Speaker 2: So take us through, just to paint a bit of a picture. What are we talking about with Breton's cars?
Speaker 1: What do we got? Are they genuine players? He's just a bit extra participant. I think I think they're genuine players. They look like the Hulks the bit. He's a big boy, big boy, big bulky cars shaved. No, they were not. That's a rookie mistake. That is a rookie mistake.
Speaker 13: All right, all right, Jodi, I'm going to rip this band aid off.
Speaker 2: You're in third, okay, So then I guess I guess the next result we will know exactly what's happening.
Speaker 13: The winner of Jodi and Hazy's inaugural calf off by one point, Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 1: God, and I'll tell you what in German. I made this at the moment, physically going through some stuff.
Speaker 3: It's outrageous. I have to say. Yours are very defined.
Speaker 18: Yes, I want to recount those three. We need to get rid of Brenton's three votes and go again, demanding.
Speaker 1: Did else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would it be if I asked to touch your calms before you left?
Speaker 1: Yeah, old jump in for you, right, so that it would be a little bit O. I won't ask that purely for the sake of the show. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Research.
Speaker 4: We were talking a little earlier this morning about missent text messages and you might have had one.
Speaker 3: You might have been on the receiving end.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 18: The beautiful thing about Apple now an iPhone and iPhone you can unsend messages. And I've been on the receiving end from a bit of a spray from my partner. But I didn't get to read.
Speaker 13: It because she really.
Speaker 1: Did you get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 13: She won't tell me.
Speaker 4: What it wants.
Speaker 12: How do you.
Speaker 3: How do you do that? How do you send a text message?
Speaker 18: Yeah, so you can essentially ride it and hold it down and you'll be able to undersend it. You can just all I don't want to say what I've just said. You can have that second to think about it.
Speaker 3: But I mean, sometimes McKayla needs to take a breast, doesn't she.
Speaker 13: And I think that's what she realized.
Speaker 1: I think I think she just acting the moment too much.
Speaker 3: Before you go down that path where you use your partners, maybe just go. It's just what I really want to say.
Speaker 1: Before I let you go. I'm just going to throw one more fretty question.
Speaker 2: Last four weeks, all right, So in terms of the A four boys, it looks really good, says what it's going to happen, and what you think is going to happen, particularly against Eston and where they're at, well your.
Speaker 1: Old mob too. By the way, I was about to say.
Speaker 13: I hope we absolutely smash them.
Speaker 18: They're going better than I think everyone gives them credit for Esston. You know they're going to stick around against you long and they were down by a fair bit in that first quarter, so it's going to be in the contest. They don't like playing a contest game. They like I turnover, free flowing sort of foot. Also, hopefully we'll just bring him into a bit more of a game. They don't want to play a bit like we did against Saint Kildren and hopefully win.
Speaker 1: That way, right, Okay, So they don't like the contest ce saying that they're soft. Okay, that'll get that.
Speaker 13: That's going to be a headline now old team soft.
Speaker 3: But I'm working in sport at ten todays, got my.
Speaker 1: Head smashes his former team.
Speaker 8: There we go.
Speaker 1: Good stuff. I I appreciate time each and every time we do this, so we'll do it again.
Speaker 2: Very good soon, beautiful, thank you all right, So Fantasia a quick one as well if we want to headlong to the poor game this Sunday against Estlin.
Speaker 1: Gives call right now, thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: We've got a bunch of tickets to give to you, or we can jump on the website port Adelaide FC dot com dot you. But today is a very very special and important day on the calendar. It is a fifteenth and the versary of Sam Davis's passing. Of course, Sam's dad is Neil Davis. The founder of the Sammy d Foundation. Neil joins us this morning. Neil, good morning to you. Take us through today May fourth and why it's so significant.
Speaker 17: Well today fifteen years ago today, how someone out I saw a party seventeen and a half years old and never come home. Some gate crashes came to the party and can hit the Sam from behind and unfortunately lost his life. And so we started the Semid Foundation to educate young people on violence and how to prevent violence happening when they're out in about as well. So we've grown a fair bit since then. We do lots of different presentations to kids in schools and we mentor about eighty young kids a.
Speaker 10: Year as well.
Speaker 17: And so Sam's last meal was a snistle. He loved the Snitty and during COVID, when we couldn't do our normal fundraisers, we started Snitty for Sam and it's just blown up since then. We've had a lot of people come on board with us. A lot of different hotels, Drakes have come on board and they have a doll off from every especially Mark Snitty Pact that they sell goes to the Semid Foundation and hotels such as The Goody, the Warredale, the straand as far away as Kingston have joined in and give five dollars for every sniftle sold goes to the semidf Foundation to help us in our education programs and helping us with our mentoring as well.
Speaker 2: For the past fifteen years. Are you seeing these kids, I suppose be educated in such a light. They do understand the dangers and also how dangerous it can be when you are so reckless.
Speaker 17: Through the semid Foundation, we're getting into about thirty thousand young people a year. It doesn't matter what school we go into or what community club, it's always the same. We've never seen the kids be so quiet for so long. And then the feedback from teachers and parents and even the kids themselves saying, you know, we were out and my mate was the ark and art and we just pulled them away and so don't remember what happened to that same fan, Davis Kift. You know, we know that we're saving people's lives. We know that we're stopping people and getting people to stop and think before they do something stupid. And that's all we want them to do, you know, to grab their mates and say come on, let's go. It's not worth it. If we can save one life, we've done our job.
Speaker 1: Neil, you're doing an amazing thing.
Speaker 2: I know today is an unbelievably probably emotional day on the calendar for you as well, but we're all for ITHA Snitty's for Sam. Thanks so much for joining us today. And look, I'll probably see if I can put in three schnitzels for you today.
Speaker 17: I reckon, thanks very Matt Hazy, you're a legend.
Speaker 1: Hashtag schnitty for Sam.
Speaker 2: So look, if you haven't done so already, you could probably put a little breakfast snitzel in.
Speaker 3: I reckon, Well, yeah, can you possibly do an egg on top of the schnitzel?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Will that works?
Speaker 6: Just if you do want to find out where you can go for the participating sporting venues or pubs, I've just chucked an article up on our over page, so jump on there you can read all about it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I've always said about you? You're efficient. We didn't even have to ask her and she did it. Just not with my love life, that's true.
Speaker 1: I jump on the podcast and find out all that what happy is to talk you about.
Speaker 3: She's busy, just not efficient, very busy.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. We'll see where us goes. Because there was a few little nibbles towards the end of it.
Speaker 3: We had a call guy. I wanted to take Abby out on the day. See how that goes, See how that goes in the post show meetings.
Speaker 2: Watch this face a big shadow Moor were going to cross too? Is that at Manja Ralli who was live on the ground in London.
Speaker 4: And Fitzy is going to join us on the show as well with his footy tips. We love ourselves a bit of Fitsy.
Speaker 13: On this show.
Speaker 2: He doesn't I crave it each and every day, especially on a Friday. I don't forget as well. Keep it lockton Ova throughout the day for your next chance to get on stand by this for Nova's ten k a day.
Speaker 1: You may have a great Thursday. Please go on then goodbye. This is Jody and Hazy on over