Speaker 1: Apoche Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Behind the Drapes. I'm your host Brent Draper aka Drakes, and I'm Sean.
Speaker 3: Lee Draper, and we're here to talk about stuff according to us.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, it's Draper here.
Speaker 3: And I was naked on the Golkos Highway.
Speaker 2: Buddy's made to give you are a strong woman.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode of Behind the Drapes. Today, we have a really fascinating guest and her name is Michayla Burnett aka sim Mickey Fisher two point zero on Instagram. And you're probably wondering why we are so fascinated by this woman. So Drapes tell us what is so special about Mickey.
Speaker 2: I think the thing that really sort of screams out to me is the fact that you talk to dead people. I think that might be the thing that's really sort of fascinating.
Speaker 3: So fascinating usual, Yes, So Mickey's Instagram buyer reads four mouth parte girl, founder and director of The Red Tent, which is essentially a platform for mental, physical, and spiritual health practitioners. Her bio also reads plainly and simply chats to aliens and dead people which were here for and can't wait to get into because Drapes and I are big fans talking about aliens as well. We like in our spare time, when we have the spare time away from children, we talk about this kind of stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Page three minutes a week.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I must get it out of time fast.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts? What are you thinking?
Speaker 3: So firstly I wanted to ask you this, Drapes, Now tell the truth. Do you believe in psychics or do you think it's good? A load of shit?
Speaker 2: Oh look, honestly, I think it's.
Speaker 3: And the funny part is you're the one that wanted to meet with Mickey. You were like, she's so fascinating, So you're you're interested in it, but you haven't experienced it. So for him, he doesn't quite get it.
Speaker 2: All the alien bit that is where I'm like, I can believe that dive deep into this stuff and the size of the universe, it has to be a higher being or there has to be something that's evolved for so many more years, And why wouldn't they talk or communicate like telepathic totally?
Speaker 1: They're like, are you guys okay down there?
Speaker 3: Like fucking up? They're like, And the funny part with all of this is that we have experienced things together that have happened, and that drapes will not. He always has an excuse so very quickly. When we first started dating, we're at my parents' investment home where I lived, and he moved in very quickly, like not invitedy that just like moved a shit in And I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, I guess I'll get rid of my other boyfriends.
Speaker 3: It's okay cool.
Speaker 1: Actually, No, that was had to stow the other ones out of the back door.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: One of our very first dates, we're sitting on the couch and in this house that we used to live in, a lot of stuff happened. I know who that person is, I guarantee I know exactly what it was. It was who it was. I'd never spoken Draper about this, and we were sitting on the couch and we were having a chat and it was like the first real conversation of the two of us. It had just the two of us because we had a lot of friends around all the time, so when we were dating, it was not really just the two of us. So it was really quiet we chatting, and then I could hear this background noise and kept being louder and louder on that, and it was like that moment of like, oh fuck, what is that noise? And I walked to the end of the house. No one's in the house, and the laundry sink was getting filled up with water like so hard on that it was getting and no one was in the house, and the taps were on, and you came down and you saw it, and at the time he had some crazy explanation for it. So those things that happened to us a lot in our lifetime together. You just don't admit that you think it's anything. The washer went, you know, something like that.
Speaker 1: And sometimes like taps just slip, like, yeah, you left it on last night. Can I quickly ask something about that? Because you said you think you know who that person was? Yes, so you know them.
Speaker 3: So before I was born, my mum had a son and he died when his name was Ben, and I think it's him, might not be, but like it just all the stuffs always been very childish and like kind of immature shit. They're like a big brother would dooty you almost since I would be the middle child and my mom's felt him around. And There's been so many things I could tell you about that's happened to me over the year. It's like I was like kind of scared to grow up my house because I always felt like someone was there and I could never explain the feeling. And it wasn't like someone's going to break in. It was like, no, someone's in the room. And it wasn't an irrational, like little kid thing. It was like it happened to me when I was like seventeen. I dreaded going home to mom and Dad's after union because I'm like, I can feel it in like the room, not scared, as in like I'm scared's gonna hurt me. Just it's like it didn't feel like a darkish snow definitely not just.
Speaker 1: Like all this stuff was child shit, like.
Speaker 3: Hats and fans and haters and the taps and blood.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, jo.
Speaker 3: But I woke up one night and I had like a handprint on my leg that I felt someone put on there when I was asleep, and I woke up screaming and I looked and it was a handprint, and my girlfriend was in the bed next to me, and she was screaming because I was screaming, like just stuff weird stuff like that. But let's get into I want to talk to you about Ssakka. I said, that's how you describe yourself, is it's different in psychic and clairvoyance.
Speaker 1: Clairvoyance is something that like people have or can do, Like there's different types of clairvoyance. Like clairvoyance is essentially the ability to see something that's like not there. But then there's like cleare audience, which is like the ability to hear and receive messages in that way, and there's clear sentience and like all these different ways where it's different essentially like different senses. So like even the other morning, I just randomly was like reading my book and all of a sudden there was this really strong smell this woman. It was like perfume mixed with like stale cigarette smoke, and I was like, that is so intense. And anyway, she came through to me and I was like, oh, I actually have to put this on my Instagram. She's trying to connect to someone, and anyway channeled all of the message and who she was, and the person straight away like was like that to my mum. And so that's essentially clairvoyance is like just the ability which I think all of us have. We have the ability to connect in different ways. I don't think it's like I didn't fly out of the womb and God was like you're the chosen one, like or anything like that. It's not like a gift. I think it's just some people, I guess, more attuned to it than others. Mediumship, I guess is maybe a little bit different. That's the ability to actually see dead people, which I don't know if everyone can do, but I guess like we can connect. Everyone can connect to dead people, whether it's like someone who exactly what you were saying, like my brother, you know, in the way that he like does all these funny childlike things to let me know that he's around. Like that's a super normal thing for like child spirits to do, or like a spirit who was a child to like remind you that they're around. So I just say psychic medium because it seems to cover enough bases and that sort of the terms everyone uses. But yeah, do you see animals sometimes? Yeah, I've had dogs and stuff come through before. They'll like come and sit at my feet. Animals are also really powerful like messengers like often spirits really like to come through animals, especially winged animals, but like all sorts of animals. But you know that's like often like if you've had someone pass usually you'll see like a bird that will always come and visit, a butterfly, a lady beatle of you know those sorts of things like because they just love to I guess, come in that sort of way and form.
Speaker 3: So children spirits do they grow up?
Speaker 1: No, if they're coming through to me, say like a child has passed, they'll come through to me in a way where you'll remember them essentially, so like and sometimes they'll come say, like you know, your brother, for example, I'm not sure what age he passed away, but he might come as like a young child, like what he would have looked like when he was seven. Like I've got a friend who, like she'd is still born, and he comes at the age that he would have been, but only because that's how he wants to be seen as. Often, like you know, an elderly person might die and maybe they were like one hundred and three, you know, and they were basically just like human prune, but they come back as like when I see them, they're like forty or something like that. But I'll know that they're a grandparents because they have really like grandfatherly hands or something. There's something about them that I'm like, that's your grandfather. But they're coming through in this way. Yeah, because the thing is like, it's not like they die, stay in the body that they're in, and that's how it is. They just come to me in the way that I need to see them to be able to relay the messages that make sense to you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Essentially, Oh my god, this is so fascinating. I have so many questions for you, and I have this whole freaking lisp, but out the list doesn't even feel relevant. Okay, So I want to get into aliens thing because I think like some people, yeah good, and people like some people listen to this podcast, they're going to be like, what the fuck there's no suching as aliens. So, in terms of speaking to aliens, when did this happen to you for the first time? And did you not was an alien? Did you think you were asleep? What actually happened? Like, did you think you were going a bit loopy?
Speaker 1: So the first alien experience that I had was it was actually twenty nineteen, So it was not that long ago.
Speaker 2: I thought you were like, must have been a little kid, you know, and you're talking to aliens.
Speaker 1: Well yes, but I think like I also grew up souperduper religious, so I a lot of my experiences I kept to myself because I was like, oh my god, they gott to fucking exercise me or something like. So I didn't really come out of like the broom I call it the broom closet until I was like twenty six or something like that, and it took me a long time to be like to say to anyone, Hey, this is like I've full blown see dead people and speak to this being and like all of that sort of thing. So it was like not just like, don't come from like six generations of mediums where it's like the most normal thing in the whole wide world, Like my family is still just like okay, that's what you do for you say, so, so yeah, it's not like it's just this thing that has been going on my whole life, even though for me it has been. But the alien thing that came about at the beginning of twenty nineteen, and I'd sort of already come out of the broom closet and said to people, Hey, I do speak to the dead. I have psychic visions. I've been able to do this my whole life. But anyway, I'm just going to own it because that's just such a scary thing, because it's like, it's a huge thing to trust what you're experiencing when everyone your whole life you've just been told that's not real, that's not real, that's not real. And to be able to go, well, this is what I you know, and they go, well, you're crazy this I'm like, you know, you're hearing things in your head or whatever. To be told that what you're experiencing isn't real, it's like such a terrifying thing. So I think I had to get to a point where I felt comfortable enough in myself to trust myself to go, you know what, even if you think I'm fucking crazy, then like that's fine because same. To be honest, I remember so clearly feeling this. Like the only way I can explain it, it's like someone was like knocking on the back of my head, like on the back of my consciousness essentially, and they were like, we've got shit that you need to know. I just knew that it was a galactic like I knew it was a pladi in. I knew what they looked like. They kept showing me. They were like this, we really need to talk to you, And at this stage I was like, nah, I draw the line, you know, like I've already gone out there and I've said to the world, Hey, I charged the dead, Like that was enough. Yeah, if I have to sit there and go, oh, a big fucking big blue persons also trying to communicate with me and talk to me, like send me off somewhere. Literally, they would be like strap this bitch up, pop her in a padded room, and I would be like, good, leave me there.
Speaker 3: Literally one thing to talk to, like dead Grandpa. Another thing to talk to, like big blue aliens. So they are blue, yeah, well the Palladians are Padians, a total blue people believe in the aliens.
Speaker 1: Well, like we are literally the tiny speck of a dot.
Speaker 3: We are aliens. We're like, oh the aliens. But like they're saying the same thing about us. How many I can't even get into the universe thing because this is what draper Art's kay. I'll be like, mid, I know, let's say for example bathing Bowie and Dre would be like, pay, well, what's just like documentary and fuck do you know that? Like the universe? Wear in and so then he'll like explain to me like with grains of sand, and I'm like, I actually can't, so like we can't. Or we'll go to social functions like New Years and he's like, yeah, so like Jane the universe right if you think about it, and you'll try and get his conversations and you'll like because you know it's true.
Speaker 1: But he would have found me somewhere in the crowd.
Speaker 3: So well with my brain, can't you talk.
Speaker 2: To enough people?
Speaker 3: You find someone see out the room, like who wants to talk about the universe? We're just trying to have a fucking white and chill out and rope. It is like, do you know that you mean nothing on this? Okay, we mean nothing.
Speaker 2: This is what I do when I'm struggling and I feel like maybe a little bit overwhelmed with a few problems and that in my life. I go and watch something where it like it's a vision of out of Earth into our soular system, out of our soul system into the You can see him on YouTube, and it actually keeps going out and out and out and out and sees you know how like tiny and insignificant we are. And my problem is just nothing.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make me feel bad.
Speaker 1: You said it does.
Speaker 2: It makes me feel better, It makes me feel like, it.
Speaker 1: Makes me feel Actually, it's so interesting you speak to that, because that's something that they channel to me quite often. Where they basically were like human dancemart you know that, hey, and they were like, you need to know how insignificant because they're actually extremely significant because we have a massive part to play in the evolution of all of them. You know, we're basically almost like not test subjects in a way, but.
Speaker 2: They are things.
Speaker 1: Well, they helped create us, like our evolution is necessary to their evolution, but we also are as equally alien, as equally like sort of plading and stuff as they are. You know, a lot of us have had like past plading lives and Syrian lives. And I mean I don't know lots about the other ones because I don't speak to them. They haven't come to me yet. I like to stay with my little Pladian family. I call them crows. Yeah, and I mean just in like a completely human perspective, we're one in eight fucking billion. I'm like, you're not special. I love reminding people of that. I tell my kids like every day, I'm like, you guys are not special. You need to know that. It's important for sure.
Speaker 3: I love you. You're not special.
Speaker 1: Does feel like, oh, that takes so much pressure of I'm such a fucking.
Speaker 2: Thank god because I thought everyone was watching me.
Speaker 3: And that's like you say, though, You're like, we're just dotsch on, like we're nothing, and I'm like, don't say we're nothing. That feels like, what's the point of this? And then that it is.
Speaker 2: Passage of time, passage of time? You just live through your passage of time, and then sort.
Speaker 3: Of that's all you said. All we get is a passage of time.
Speaker 2: Whether it's rough, whether it's privileged, whether it's whatever, that's your sort of passage of time. And all you can do is just live.
Speaker 3: It's true, it's the whole light, you know, just you might as well live your life because you've only got one face with what you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: But do we have which also I think takes the pressure of fright, because like I always say to people, like the way that they explain it to me is that we're all fragments, where like as humans, we're all fragments as them as, like all the other universe, everything are just fragments of this like you know, collective consciousness, whatever you want to call it. Because if you think about it, like we all come down here and our souls choose they go out on those parents. I need them for this reason. I need to be friends with this person, you know, date this guy, or all of that kind of thing. We have like a general idea of what we're going to be doing when we down there. Our main purpose is I'm there for evolution. I'm there for the evolution of my soul. I'm there for the evolution of the collective as well. And we do it individually in our own lives. You know, we think about all the lessons that we've gone through, and every single time we hit rock bottom, we come up from there and we're like, it was so shit. But if it wasn't for it, I wouldn't have learned all of these lessons. And I you know, that is evolution, right, This like back and forth, this pendulum swing, this learning, this overcoming, this recognizing of our resilience and things like that. But then we do that on a collective level as well. You look at just like generationally, what we've been through historically, the way things change, the way the world changes, and how we learn from the generations before us and after us. But then as far as like the fragments go, it's like us. Even just having this conversation right now is so potent because we are essentially just one consciousness learning from each other, having this conversation where we're like one, I feel connected, one, I feel hurt. One, I'm like learning about something, I'm learning about someone else in that I'm learning more about myself, and that is a ripple effect the people listening to, the people you then go and talk to, and it's just this one big fucking thing all happening in once. So yes, you're insignificant, but you're also extremely significant, Like just you in that one person, as tiny little dot amongst everyone else, can make such a huge difference to all the other dots.
Speaker 2: Thanks for putting the pressure back.
Speaker 3: I love you. I'm just like, look and you're so right. Like all these things you're saying, my brain's thinking about, Like I know, I'm interviewing you. My brain's also going, oh my god, Okay, that makes sense, now, that's okay, Shalley. I don't know, it just makes you this conversation. Like you just said, it is the pressure a little bit. I know you kind of think we're nothing, which freaks.
Speaker 1: Me out, but it is nothing.
Speaker 2: I like to zoom out when I feel like I'm just looking at this, you know, my problems, I like to sort of zoom back out, and then that sort of just almost balances me again, like all right, look, there's just so much more out there. You don't have to worry about this.
Speaker 1: Being a human is just pretty basic. So essentially, yeah, I felt this knocking and I went no, not for me too much. And then eventually I was like, you know what, fuck it. I was feeling it. One day. I remember sitting on the couch like my kids were asleep, and I was like, well, I've got nothing else to do, may as well have conversation with an alien. And I literally could.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously.
Speaker 3: The rest of us there was such a pest.
Speaker 1: I was like, they won't fucking bug off. So I was like okay, and I literally said all right, bring it on. And it was so hard and fast. The information. The way that they communicate and speak is so different to us. For starters, they're like not people pleasing. They're not there to like, you know, fuck around the bush. They're like not anything like that. They're just like, this is the information. This is what I need you to know. They'll try and be funny and use like human euphanisms and like you know, use show references and stuff, even though they get it wrong, like they don't do it properly, but it's just very like this is the information. Their role, Like it's very different to speaking to them as opposed to speaking to say, my spirit team, because they're just like they're for like the everyday stop. I'm like, hey, i'm struggling today, help me out, or like I'm stressed about this, and they'll you know, give me a bit of guidance as far as that. But the plati In's like, we are here to help you with the evolution of humans. That is what they're there for. They're like, this is what you need to know, this is what you need to do. They told me about the red Tent, they told me what I had to do. They were like, it is time to start speaking about us, like don't keep this to yourself.
Speaker 3: Start having a big responsibility for you.
Speaker 1: I was like, why did I choose this? I was like, sorry, soul, me like.
Speaker 3: Massive, wait, And when you said that they could talk to you, did you say it out loud?
Speaker 1: Or I think I said it out loud. I mean I could have just said it in my head. But they basically yet just gave me all this information sort of like told me about everything that's sort of coming, the things that I need to be aware of, what the earth is going to be looking like, what we need to be working towards. When I'm channeling now, especially as far as like collective message, I tend to just speak to them directly. The information that they give is just it's really empowering. It's really beautiful, and I like, you know, every psychic medium does things in different ways, but my intention with everything is like what's going to empower this person? Like is there information that really isn't gonna fucking mean anything? Like what's going to be the thing that makes them go, Oh, that makes me feel better in myself, that makes me feel excited and hopeful about what's to come, because like that's the thing that's going to drive us more than anything is feeling that hope and that excitement, and so yeah, they bring through a lot of that and they're like, you know, you've got a job to do here. And also because their language is obviously way huger than ours. That's a really dumb way to say that, but I'm huger.
Speaker 3: We're huger. They're like patent point, Like they're a lot smarter.
Speaker 1: Oh so so much smarter, and like just in everything that they do, they're basically like humans are just we're like the cavement of the universe, Like we are so barbaric and we're like little baby kitties that they look at us and they're like, you poor fucking things. You just haven't knowed because like you know, they just are so far along in evolution, you know, the way.
Speaker 3: So young to them, almost like Australia we feel very young as a country to the rest of the countries in the world. Are you saying, as earth like part of we're really young? Yeah, in the scheme of things, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 1: Like a little newborn, except like that's dumber than a newborn.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that for your mind to think that we're like the youngest because we all look at each other like we're so evolved, you know, like they're like, oh, we've got AI, Like how fucking evolved? A We like, obviously we're so far behind.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, And that's when people are like the aliens are they going to invade us? I'm like their technology is fifty thousand plus years beyond ours, Like if they wanted to invade us, they.
Speaker 2: Would have obviously, Like I've heard they're blue. Yes, Are they like the typical alien looking thing or are they more.
Speaker 3: Like like big head, skinny body?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are they like you know, what are those big blue.
Speaker 1: Avatar calm of And I mean there's lots of different I know, like the grays are very they're like they're alien that we see on movies. They are like the big head, little body like little gray things. And I don't know, I don't have much to do with them. My son reckons there's a green one that comes to him. I don't know about that yet. I'm like, give me more information, Like there's like lots of different ones. But the Pladians who I see, they're very tall, they're very like lengky, skinny, quite a long face. The ones that especially the one that I channel a lot. She always has like these jewels around her neck and around her her wrists and wears this like crown thing. I don't know what that means. I'm like, are you royalty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, good for you, girl, get it.
Speaker 1: And even just the way that they have sex, have babies, it's like they're not restricted by their bodies like we are. We are just so like our body is, this is what it looks like, this is what it does. It must do this, it must do that. You know, they're not assigned to genders or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they don't have penises in vaginas.
Speaker 1: Whenever they explain it to me, they literally will show me they're like a Barbie doll. Like they're like, it's.
Speaker 2: Just like flat clothes.
Speaker 1: Oh, they just said, sorry, not really. Yeah. They just like, we don't need pleasure in the way that you guys need pleasure because our life is so pleasurable, because you know how we find things for escape. You know, sex is connection for.
Speaker 3: Us, Sex is escape.
Speaker 1: Sex is like all of these things. But they don't need to escape. They don't need to have sex to connect with someone. They have that same like you know, orgasmic feeling just by having a conversation with someone and connecting in that way. The way that they're really different to us is that they're about all of them, whereas humans are very individualistic, you know how. Just a good example is, you know how we're like, what is my purpose? Yah? What am I here to do? They would never think like that. They go what can I do to help elevate others? How can I be of service? And how can I be apart? Because they're about a community, so like their job and stuff like that, it's like, what are my talents? What am I good at? What do I enjoy doing? I'm gonna be doing that and it's gonna give me so much pleasure and it's gonna give me, like film me with so much joy and contentment because I am helping others and everyone's doing that. They don't have capitalism, they don't have a patriarchal system. They're not like in this fight or flight in that all the time, like we are where we're just like I have to survive some fucking hell. Yeah, you know, everything is different. It's like the ideal world.
Speaker 3: This is a kind of a morbid question. But do they die?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was asked out the other day. I mean, they do absolutely, but their technology is obviously really advanced, so they're not like dying from like diseases, cancer things like that. Like they also don't see it as death for us, where like death, that's the end. I never get to see that person again, like this is it, Whereas they're so aware, they're so aware that's not it. They know that they'll then move on and you know, go down to Earth or they'll go here, And they have all of these different things and because they also like psychic, all of them, like that's just an ability that everyone has. They can telepathically connect, they can connect with beings from other planets, they can do all of that. They also understand it from that perspective too. They understand that they are just a soul in that body that they'll then move on. They understand all these different parts that they play, so it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Feel like death to them. It just feels like.
Speaker 1: It's just the next thing.
Speaker 3: The next journey, yeah, whereas we're like, oh fuck, we don't know what comes next, so like we don't want to die. So they're not literally standing around bearing people or cremating people there if they are dying. It doesn't look like that, is that what you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to say? No, Yeah, from what they show me, they're just like, we're not. That's so funny. They just go, we're not stressed about death.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wish I wasn't stressed about given some of that, I know. Yeah, well literally, yeah, So do you feel scared about dying, like now that you know this stuff, Like, how does that feel for you?
Speaker 1: I mean yes and no, yes, because like obviously I've got kids and a husband, and the thought of anything happening to them cripples me. Anyone else like no offense to live everyone else that exists. I'm like sad for you, but also like just let it not be my husband and kids. But at the same time, because like I'm human, so of course I feel that fear around something happening to me or them, But I also understand that it's not it, and I see death in a really different way. I know that it's not death. It's a death and a rebirth because it's a rebirth back into you know, it's essentially going home. That's what it feels like. So I'm not scared of dying, like if I something happened to me and I knew I was dying, I wouldn't be afraid of the death. I would just be sad for just the grief of what I'd be leaving behind. Essentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you feel that you're going to go somewhere else and you're not concerned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not stressed about that at all. And especially like I've transchanneled plavings before and like meditate all these sorts of things where I've like experienced that feeling that you feel and you're no longer attached to a really dense human body, and I'm like, that shit is lit.
Speaker 3: Are you still not believer? What do you think it? At this point, He's.
Speaker 1: Like, I need three to five business months.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of process. Okay, it's not for me because I'm loving this ship.
Speaker 2: Do the plathings come to you like when you're having sex or shitting or inappropriate time? Inappropriate one?
Speaker 1: No, not while I'm having sex. They'll often like spirits come to me when I'm in the shower a lot. But they also are like don't care, they don't give a ship. Like people are always like is my nan watching me fuck my husband?
Speaker 2: Like I said, I'm skeptical. I don't really believe, but I'm like, when I'm sitting there, like, is.
Speaker 3: Anyonem watching do you think like that?
Speaker 2: Sometimes like no, no, but.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, I see that's you turning it off. You're like no, no, no, no, that's your logical brain taking over.
Speaker 1: But they totally like I don't think they've come. Yeah, maybe when I'm on the toilet they've come before, and like definitely when I'm in the shower, because it's like if I'm really fucking lucky enough, i'm alone, it's rare, but I am. Sometime they pretty much just any opportunity where I'm by myself, they're like, I'm taking that.
Speaker 2: So they don't come when like your kids around all, they'll try it.
Speaker 1: There's often times sometimes they'll come in and I just go no. I remember one time I was trying. I was rushing out the door. I was like trying to get three kids out the door for school, and someone was trying to come through, and I was so frustrated. I just said fuck off because I was like, go like, literally read the fucking room, are you kidding me? I can just imagine It's like mom, I can just imagine you.
Speaker 2: I was just it's actually kind of weird, But envision you're sitting on the toilet and you're like just wait outside where you just literally door shut way out there, and then I'll come out.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing, Like is this a blessing or a curse? You're both sometimes, you know, like do you ever feel like this is a bit too much for me to handle or di reckon? You've been given it because you can handle it and lots of people wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 1: I love it, I really love it. And I think it's like really important for us to know, is how autonomous we are, Like they are always like you must know that your autonomy is like more important than anything else, not just on a physical level, like when we realize because we have free will, right, that's not just universally on this planet, we have free will. You cannot be forced to do anything. Your body is yours, your mind is yours, your everything is yours. And the same is like from a very spiritual perspective, like you are autonomous. If spirits want to come to you, you can say no, you go, this is my space. I'm in control of me. I'm in charge of me and my body, and that was like really powerful to me and especially you know, to women or like when you've grown up feeling like your body's not yours, you're not you, like for me, reclaiming that and going my body is mine, my mind is mine. Spiritually, I am mine, and I get to make decisions.
Speaker 3: Just feels like really exciting, and it feels like there's a lot of hope within you. And it feels like you view the world so differently to someone else who's just you know, I don't know at calls and they're just like checking things to a register and in this mundane kind of like life you don't have that. You've got this, like you've seen a whole nother world. Do you want to say it how special it is? Do you think it's special? Do you think you're special?
Speaker 1: As I say to my children, no one's special.
Speaker 3: But you are. You absolutely are, Like it's it. Don't think it's own mind.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was going to say, I think you are.
Speaker 3: I think it's phenomenal. And the fact that like you're so excited about it, and obviously so that's why you started Red ten, right, but you want to bring everyone together to give hope is.
Speaker 1: That what the whole well, I think so the Red ten is about essentially supporting the people who support everyone else. So like, for me, mental health has always been really really important. I think that I've been extremely passionate about because I'm like, fuck, like, we're here to be the best versions of ourselfs, and I think community is a big part of that. I think creating you know, being able to talk about it, be honest about it, really like create a very fun, freeing space to be able to discuss it. But more important than that, I kept thinking about and like the way that the pladients explained it to me was that more healers are coming. There's so many people that are stepping into that. And because healing looks more than just I'm going to become a nurse, I'm going to become a doctor in naturopath. Like, people are finding their own ways. It could be as simple like someone who is a childcare teacher that is a healer, a teacher, you know, all these different things like even this what you're doing, like the way that you're like just being honest and vulnerable, that is healing. And so I think we all they like more that we can bring people together and we can support the people who are supporting everyone else, which is what the Red Tent does. We like help people run their businesses. We're very female and the gays and days oriented because we're like really trying to put money back in the hands of women, because the more money that women have, the more freedom that they have so they don't get stuck in relationship they don't want to be in, or you know, single moms can like stay at home with their kids more and things like that. But like that takes community, and that takes bringing together and like helping one another. And the more that we can bring those people together, the more we can help people as well. And because I think it's a give and take thing because healers need healers as well.
Speaker 3: So it's like you're trying to evolve us as humans a bit more at the bottom, We've got a long way to go. Yeah, the ladies are really a far ahead of us.
Speaker 1: It just is it's getting better. And also, like we see just our lifetime and often, like you know, even a lot of the things that I'm shown, I'm like assuming that it'd be like the end of my life and the world will be perfect, Like done, doesn't enjoy this fucking world I've created for your kids, But like it's still just one tiny little part and it will just keep going. And the point is that there's never an end. We're not supposed to aim for an end. We're supposed to just aim for a little bit more every single time and just a little bit better.
Speaker 3: That was a lot to process, but in the best way possible. So thank you for being here for this, and thank you for talking to U about the aliens. And I think it's like so special that you share this information. I really do, and I think people listening to it are gonna get something out of it.