Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast. Hello, and that was.
Speaker 2: A bit underwhelming from you. You okay, yeah, I'm a little bit what's this symptoms?
Speaker 1: Tell me about it?
Speaker 2: I spent a lot of time on.
Speaker 3: Google talk about.
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 2: Talk about your symptoms?
Speaker 1: Congested? So it's right, yeah, congested, high tempts. That's it. I think you've got the measles, thanks, Clint. No, you don't. I think you might just be a little bit run down. You'd be you'd be a Google job loss.
Speaker 4: What's that like?
Speaker 1: When someone's sick or I.
Speaker 3: Just know I'm not a Google job.
Speaker 4: I go to the doctor, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I I am a Google job unfortunately, And that's I think quite often it can aggravate your symptoms. It comes all in your head, in your head, a lot in your head.
Speaker 3: No, I love my you know what I will say, Getting a good doctor, like a regular good yeah, I know. But when you find because you wriggle around if you get if you get one that you stick to, which I'd never had until about seven years ago. I'd always just gone to this clinic and it was something that was it was called something women's clinic. It was just all female doctors and nice used to go to any of them there and then someone recommended this GP to me in South Melbourne and he has changed my life having a regular GP, because I will also sometimes be like, hey, I'll just email him.
Speaker 1: But oh you can email him direct. Do they charge you.
Speaker 3: For that depends what it is. Sometimes if I'm like, oh fuck this, like i've you know, something I've had before, or other times he'll do a telehealth or having a regular GP who knows all you.
Speaker 1: Can, you get into him pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sometimes he's busy, but he will do like an after hours if he needs to, because I'm a regularcha.
Speaker 2: So we tackled this the other day in all seriousness on the Today Show because the family doctor is it is gone. Yes, very few people have the family doctor. My doctor who you know, Lauren has just retired. He delivered us right.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: We used to go to him for everything. He knew us, our ailments, our family history, and you don't have that anymore. So I have just in the last few months stumbled across a bloke who I'm really I love. He's like, he's just a great doctor and I can now I now trust him and go to him all the time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I feel like it's a game changer.
Speaker 1: As well. I've found one as well, but trying to get into him is bloody.
Speaker 5: Hearts still a big thing at home, Like your family would have the local GP. They have all your family history.
Speaker 4: They know everything, and it's the keenes.
Speaker 5: And then usually if like the doctor retires, quite often the kids are in the big the business. So like when our family doctor had retired, it was his son who took over.
Speaker 1: That's cool question. You can tell them anything, can't you? Yeah, we should. I can't tell anyone. They can't say anything to any just came.
Speaker 3: In with this st I today private. No, having a family doctor is a It is brilliant.
Speaker 1: See, I'd find that hardy.
Speaker 3: That's why you're not a doctor.
Speaker 1: I know that's many one of the many reasons.
Speaker 3: You have a code of ethics when you're a medical profession.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Ethics and radio.
Speaker 6: Zero.
Speaker 4: I have some left ethics.
Speaker 2: And I have some morals.
Speaker 5: Get rid of those pretty soon, I think recently they're fade.
Speaker 1: Now we're glad. Welcome to the party.
Speaker 3: I am tired this week.
Speaker 2: Same, it's taking a while.
Speaker 1: You know, you should get out of here.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for and Mass is keeping me up.
Speaker 3: Mass is keeping me up late. But I felt like it was a little escape for us last night. But when I climbed into bed like an old couple, we watched Maths and we giged like little teenagers and we text Cleanton.
Speaker 1: I was were texting me.
Speaker 6: From bed brody last night executive because there a fearless leader.
Speaker 2: What time?
Speaker 1: It was about eight? I started work really right? He was? He was in bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he goes to bed early.
Speaker 1: I already talked up with you.
Speaker 5: Called me and I was mid watching mass with some friends. Invited me over for dinner.
Speaker 3: It was fine, Hell were you doing a guest?
Speaker 4: That was fine?
Speaker 5: But then isn't it her? Then thirty seconds later called again, Hello, I just excused myself from the dinner table.
Speaker 1: All right, sorry, I didn't know you were at dinner.
Speaker 4: We're on the cape watching that's eating on the couch.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely was on like juggling Paul last night.
Speaker 3: Touch dinner and I said, we're sitting at the table like adults.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't done that.
Speaker 1: No Mass on TV from the dining room.
Speaker 3: It depends what it is. Weird steak and salad, and I was like, this is a table.
Speaker 4: You need that, do you?
Speaker 1: Did? There a sauce for a condiment with what steak?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I have whole Grand mustard, but generally I am just an olive oil on top and pepper gowl on everything. I'm not a saucy girl.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 3: Sauces on things.
Speaker 2: You know a saucy girl.
Speaker 3: I'm not a saucy girl.
Speaker 2: See, I'm the opposite.
Speaker 1: I love a condiment.
Speaker 4: Claudia puts ketchup on everything.
Speaker 1: Tomato sauce or ketchup be different.
Speaker 3: It's also called ketchup, not ketchup.
Speaker 4: Ketchup tomato sauce. And we started different before has more sugar? Yes, well then ketchup?
Speaker 2: No, Are they're same tomato tomato ketchup?
Speaker 3: Look I think ketchup is an American word.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they've got a different flavor to them, do they.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, ketchup.
Speaker 2: Well it's tomato sauce because you're in Australia.
Speaker 4: So do you not just call it ketchup?
Speaker 3: What that's American tomato sauce?
Speaker 4: Right, you just don't use the word ketchup. Well, it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: More.
Speaker 3: Ketchup and tomato sauce are not the same that they both use tomatoes as a bass. Ketchup is a sweet and tangy condiment. Tomato sauce is more versatile, using various dishes including pasta sauce. But no, I think that's I think they're thinking of like a sou goo.
Speaker 1: What would you call that tomato ketchup? Ketchup?
Speaker 4: Well, both of those things are wrong. It's ketchup or tomato ketchup.
Speaker 3: Okay okay is Australian tomato sauce the same as ketchup. Australian tomato sauce is just slightly different from It has a slightly more vinegar and slightly less tomato.
Speaker 2: I put tomato sauce in my bolonaise, Yeah, yeah, in my just sweet enough a bit.
Speaker 1: I feel like people.
Speaker 3: Little teaspoons sugar.
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone puts everything in tomato in s.
Speaker 3: I put sauce in my one.
Speaker 2: Yes, I haven't got any worster sho sauce you got?
Speaker 1: Do you put it in? Just this? Sure?
Speaker 4: You just play one bottle in that last your entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it a few droplets?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you don't put it on top of the stag. You got to put it in the meat. I've only just gotten into a.
Speaker 4: Big Irish thing as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sauce from my dad and my grandfather. Like it's an old many type.
Speaker 2: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: Where do you sit on?
Speaker 6: I know you like mint sauce. I prefer mint sauce every mint jelly.
Speaker 2: I don't discriminate both good.
Speaker 1: I don't like the texture of the jelly.
Speaker 4: I love a horse raddish. Oh no, oh yeah, spicy?
Speaker 1: What's that? Nice brand? Loves the meat. It's going to paint.
Speaker 3: It the nice brand of Peter.
Speaker 1: Boch Peter, but I got Peter. But mustard.
Speaker 3: Smith Mustard is also.
Speaker 1: Is very good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, meet Smith will get you though.
Speaker 1: Let's get off.
Speaker 3: Kenning mate from Yes are we.
Speaker 1: Kennings? Is good? Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Are we doing any fitness.
Speaker 4: To I'm doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 4: I walked home from here, sir?
Speaker 2: Did you how's your fitness journey going?
Speaker 4: It has officially wrapped up? Well, you walked home.
Speaker 3: That's what I was doing last year, Remember, I got quite into it. When the how did you get to work? This morning?
Speaker 5: I had to get an uber because Claudia has our car again the peninsula at a work conference, and where is she.
Speaker 3: I've seen her down in the peninsual. It does not look like a work.
Speaker 5: Well, she had the work conferences Monday to Wednesday like at the moment, but then she was at a girl's weekend in surrender.
Speaker 3: I was going to say that did not look like a work conference.
Speaker 2: And what I thought that was.
Speaker 5: Instead of coming back on Sunday then going back down on Monday, she just booked into the hotel for the work conference.
Speaker 4: Amazing weekend hotel and the real nice one Cape Shank Cape all the Laurel crew.
Speaker 2: Isn't there two variations of that resort.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's the existing accommodation they refer to it, which.
Speaker 4: Is the even still though it is that was into.
Speaker 6: It, it's still there. The lou got it for me for surprise. But the hotel you're in the pre existing accommodation.
Speaker 3: For a few days somewhere Lovely is.
Speaker 1: A nice hotel down at is it Sprint?
Speaker 3: The Intercontinental?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just that's a big party spot as well.
Speaker 3: The part. But then there's the Continent and the Intercontinental is built the hotel.
Speaker 2: With the pool on the Continent front time before the Renno, it was like some stuff went down in that basement bar.
Speaker 1: It screened very.
Speaker 6: Rich, it like in any of the like like yeah, just like as in I've seen like the parties and.
Speaker 4: Stuff like big simlar parties between the hotels surround.
Speaker 3: Yeah is an expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Just liked the nice collared shirts and you know what I mean, just like that private pubs a beautiful not just the clientele I've seen in the party photos.
Speaker 3: Not party photo.
Speaker 4: I think it's a bit of a young spot though. I think it's social social PHOTOI photo photo album.
Speaker 3: Clubsky dot com. Remember they start uploading like Thursday night at Chases photos.
Speaker 1: The l V room that we'd all watched. That's the one on the Friday.
Speaker 2: Night I got my first tattoo school is in Sorrento and then went to the county with the glad rap still on.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 2: What was he glad the tattoo like? I went out with the glad wrap on after getting my first tattoo to the basement bar at the CONTI it was cool. What was the that's a stupid tribal one on my back? Try, Oh you don't want to know, wait them, wait to see them come for you tribe. I need on schools, but I don't know. I don't think I did on that night.
Speaker 1: No, touch the glad wrap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that mixed with sunburn.
Speaker 6: Oh it was How am I going to keep the glad wrap on twenty four hours?
Speaker 4: Something like that?
Speaker 1: Never had a chat one?
Speaker 4: You must get one, you should.
Speaker 1: No, I'm clean, skin, you're clean. Oh, no, you've got you got a couple?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got two, I've got four.
Speaker 2: He's a mysterious Yeah, isn't he do some bad things?
Speaker 1: Close to it?
Speaker 6: There's a map somewhere on that body. Oh yeah, all right, should we get out of here? You need to get home.
Speaker 3: Everyone needs to go home. It's been a big way.
Speaker 1: All right, guys.
Speaker 4: It's a big week. See tomorrow on Wednesday. A lot of week it's being guys.
Speaker 1: Well, see about tootles.