Speaker 1: Hello, sweit a lot on this week we do.
Speaker 2: We have a full agenda. Hello globally today Z. Thank you. You're very comfortable.
Speaker 3: I'm very comfy, very warm.
Speaker 1: You look like you're transitioning to seed the shop like you look like you're going from where you used to shop, which was General Pants. Two more seat.
Speaker 3: Oh you you're saying I'm maturing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're getting older.
Speaker 4: Fuck your dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're back to General Pants.
Speaker 2: Start in the house.
Speaker 3: To think she's older than me, it's crazy. What do you mean they said I look mature?
Speaker 2: I think I've turned a corner?
Speaker 3: Are you maturing?
Speaker 2: I don't think I like going out anymore.
Speaker 3: We'll see you out on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just starting to run out of the energy.
Speaker 4: Run out of gas. Mate.
Speaker 1: You did ninety events on the weekend, but I didn't actually go out out.
Speaker 2: I just went out. Yeah. I'm not going out at out or out just out.
Speaker 1: I like local pubs.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, a day drink or a dinner party at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like having people round.
Speaker 5: Since I've been out and hit the I haven't been to Electric Shocking nightclub.
Speaker 2: You still love it? Do you do?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 6: Do you know what, I am getting tired of it. I think just because I'm tired, I think I just need a month off. I usually do this, like last year, I did dry June and July.
Speaker 2: June and July that's a lot of dryness.
Speaker 3: So I just like hit a pressure when your back and don't stop until May and then you have to do it again.
Speaker 5: Correct, But now March, maybe I do dry rest of March twelve? How many days in.
Speaker 3: March thirty one?
Speaker 6: It's just it's fun, though, that's a problem you go out.
Speaker 2: I've never understood the knuckles thing.
Speaker 4: What it's the knuckles?
Speaker 2: The months of the knuckles. I've never understood it. Do you? I don't know what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. So every knuckle is a thirty first date.
Speaker 5: Yes, the knuckles are thirty first, starting with January and then the others.
Speaker 2: At thirty Yeah. So why so that's what confused? I just did the thirty days has.
Speaker 3: September, aprilteen, and November.
Speaker 1: All the rest have thirty one except February, which the low bucked up.
Speaker 3: What about the time February.
Speaker 2: It's born on the leap.
Speaker 4: Yet my manner is so technically to hang on, hang on.
Speaker 5: What's the right thirty days September, April, June, and November thirty one except February. Thirty days have September, April, June, November except for February because it's cooked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but why it's with February.
Speaker 4: Why is it so specially when.
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 2: It's don't know?
Speaker 3: What about your nines times tables?
Speaker 2: Shocking like twenty seven and it loses?
Speaker 3: You can do it on your hands, like seven ninees is a sixty three? Did you?
Speaker 4: Did you so? When I was growing up, I was never really good at maths.
Speaker 2: By shocking and Mum shocking.
Speaker 4: Hill, Yeah, go for anyway.
Speaker 6: She used to get these kids, but no, like lalla bis so that it would make you remember them print yeah, se everyone So it's like once.
Speaker 4: For two four the ra three four twelve sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't have that. We just stayed. Mom and dad just gave up on me.
Speaker 6: That's but I remember my four time tables because of that gene.
Speaker 5: I failed year nine maths failed like it was I got a grade.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a grade. It was UG, which is graded which is worse than an E minus.
Speaker 5: Why because there wasn't a grade good enough for me to so remember an algebra testing, you know, And I got one out of sixty and the one I got right was because I copied off the bloke to the leftn of me.
Speaker 2: You didn't be pretty pretty dumb it you didn't help you enough anyway.
Speaker 5: And then I got relegated to They called it alternative maths in year ten, which is just like for all the sparts. And the first thing they did that the maths teacher came in. He goes, guys, I'm going to help you understand maths, and oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: He guys, we're going to the races.
Speaker 5: Oh and we did like probability, but we based it on the races.
Speaker 2: And now I'm a gambling not really, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, right. I was in dumb maths too, And the first thing that's my.
Speaker 4: Teacher walked in.
Speaker 3: That's that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: And I'm still dumb at mass because I'm sure he goes. Now everyone, I just want you all to know that I have bad breath, so I won't talking to you and you can't stand my breath, just say, hey, mister put a mint in and everyone just.
Speaker 4: In the in the class completely lost it. And from that moment no one took him seriously.
Speaker 3: So if you know you had bad breath, why didn't you just.
Speaker 4: Try and act on it?
Speaker 3: I remember when teachers had bad breath and they're trying to help you, like.
Speaker 4: And they come over your shoulder and they're like, let's work.
Speaker 2: Nothing worse than someone with bad breath.
Speaker 1: Can we talk addiction?
Speaker 3: It's a real I love gambling. Coco Bella hashtag chocolate.
Speaker 2: Are you done with it? Already sacked?
Speaker 4: The first a bit incredible, It's amazing.
Speaker 5: I'm going to put in the slushy machineur, I you don't what you should also put in the slushy machine. The yogurt yea coca belly, the Coco Bella yogurts.
Speaker 2: Leader of chocolate milk this morning.
Speaker 3: There four servings in this one bottle, and you've had them. The elder come down eighty nine times calories you've had.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's actual water though, Coco water.
Speaker 1: It's ninety five percent coconut water, two percent cream, one percent coca.
Speaker 3: You've had three hundred and fifty six calories of just sugar. You've had bad sixty grounds of sugar.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 3: No, and you've had sixty grams.
Speaker 2: The devil is in the detail with these things.
Speaker 1: I thought it was all right.
Speaker 3: You should have worn servings, all right you.
Speaker 2: No, oh yeah, pers that's where they get you.
Speaker 5: The servers serving sizes two hundred and fifty in that little containers. So that's four times eighty nine, which is how many fifty?
Speaker 2: So that's that's bad.
Speaker 1: How many calories today are you allowed?
Speaker 3: Probably that much you'd have.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a lot of your daily sugar.
Speaker 2: It is a lot of your.
Speaker 6: Just because we've got bloody Pittsburg, we get did.
Speaker 3: You related someone's praising the good old Dizzy over here on his rig on his content creation?
Speaker 2: Did he someone.
Speaker 1: Someone that he met at the races on.
Speaker 6: Friday slid into the Yeah, they say, shoot, do do whats up?
Speaker 3: It went something like that. Jesus, neither do I You know, I'm realist.
Speaker 6: It's going to be easy.
Speaker 3: You know what I started watching last night? News readers.
Speaker 2: Bloopers, news reader blooper.
Speaker 4: Funny.
Speaker 3: That's so funny, you're bloopers.
Speaker 4: I don't know that we've got talking about.
Speaker 6: You know that chick that got thrown to It was maybe a weather cross or something, and she just couldn't get it together.
Speaker 3: She's that funny Flair Derrison Derrison Harrison Flair.
Speaker 2: She had a stroke. Oh, yes, yes, she did, did well.
Speaker 4: Then we were tracked our statement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope she's okay. I hope she's might have been it might have been a migraine.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the same person. I think we're talking about it different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was in the snow or something.
Speaker 4: No, No, I think we didn't know that.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't hang She on news reporters that I disagree with.
Speaker 3: Are you a news report?
Speaker 2: Apparently?
Speaker 1: Apparently sky News on Thursday? What do I have to wear for Sky News? Is that a suit job?
Speaker 3: It's a suit job?
Speaker 1: Would would that be a suit job for Sky News?
Speaker 2: Yes? You should dress up like Paul Murray.
Speaker 1: I know Paul's nice. I am not Paul Murray. It's only one Paul Murray, I hope.
Speaker 2: But Peter Kredlin, maybe she's interviewing it.
Speaker 5: This is Paul Murray.
Speaker 2: That looks like Jace.
Speaker 6: It's Jay's dad, looks like isn't that the guy that's seen better days.
Speaker 5: Pete Murray, I think you so beautiful, so beautiful?
Speaker 2: Wait can you sing to the ad break? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell Lauren we're being interviewed by Pete Murray on Thursday.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, we're going to be quick today because we have a site meeting question. We're going from meeting with some clients. Is it a breakfast at lunch or a brunch?
Speaker 3: It's a coffee, coffee milk? Such a coffee, it's a coffe dog.
Speaker 4: Can we order?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna get? Rusty might just get like a little.
Speaker 3: Chilian dirty bustard, eggs, eggs.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a meeting job. It's a bit of slipping. Yeah, no, no, maybe a toast.
Speaker 4: All right, slay, goodbye, s.
Speaker 2: Take us out.
Speaker 5: Murray.
Speaker 2: Have you got something from Paul? Yeah? Great? What do you got sky News intro?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: I give you Paul Murray from Sky News Today.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that song, Pete
Speaker 5: Down now, preidy god o besism to the