Speaker 1: And I was all wet and I came out and tell me. He's like, what happened to you? And I was like, do not ask?
Speaker 2: How to shower?
Speaker 1: Do not ask? Like both were driven wet.
Speaker 2: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 1: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 2: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: Hi morning Anna. How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good. There's a fire engine that's just put up out the front of this building. I don't know if we should be worried.
Speaker 1: The fire is me. I'm too hot to put me out.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he's complimenting himself for ready, we're going to spit some fire on this episode.
Speaker 1: I am ready.
Speaker 2: I've got Matt onto the Matchers guys. I've told you guys before that I'm converted recently into much a lattes and I Convinceinue to get one.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I was asking because they had like Trumrick and like different flavors and I want to try the be trick one. But I asked, is there any caffeine in this? And they looked at it and they said no, and I was like, well that's a waste then, and then you said there was something much mat matra whatever it is, and I said, I'll get one of them. I hadn't before. What's your thoughts, Yeah, it tastes like grass.
Speaker 2: It doesn't taste like grass, Oh my god. Okay.
Speaker 1: Actually I've had a strawberry much before. And that was really nice when they did a thing up on the Gold Coast, so that was good.
Speaker 3: I like the just normal plane marchers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not They're not terrible.
Speaker 2: It's good, you know, change the way your brain's thinking about it, you know what. I actually am making a very concerted effort to drink only one coffee a day. I know that would stress you out. I know that's a lot for you to be here, gross looking at me in shop.
Speaker 1: Disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, but seriously, I saw this video and it was talking about people's caffeine intake, and like, I was kind of thinking about it, and I was like, I feel bad because me and you get on this podcast and we're like we're on coffee number four of the day, and I'm like, I don't want to encourage people to be having high coffee intake days or big coffee drinking days because we are being silly each coffee like, well, I feel like one coffee is enough too, should be mad?
Speaker 1: Was it you who sent to me the TikTok about coffee and how it actually works?
Speaker 2: I don't think how it shuts down share with us.
Speaker 1: It doesn't give you energy. It shuts down your brain's receptions, so telling you that it's tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, So it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't actually give you any energy. It just shuts that down.
Speaker 2: For it just stops you from realizing that you're exhausted. And the thing is is like when you wake up in the morning and it's light outside. We should be getting energy from oxygen and the light from the sun and all of these things, and it's like when you're so heavily reliant, it's kind of bad.
Speaker 1: So anyway, when I went through that come to Jesus moment of my life era, I wasn't having coffee for a couple of hours when I first woke up. Remember, yeah, I wasn't touching my phone. I was going on a long walk when I first woke up, drinking water, writing to do this, and I get back into that you.
Speaker 2: Actually, should you know. Something that you've just said that's made me realize something that I've been doing differently as well, is I've been putting my phone on aeroplane mode before bed because apparently the radiation is really bad for you.
Speaker 1: I have said this for so long to everyone put the phone. Well, I feel like I have, like I used to get hearing arguments with the exits. Put don't put it on the bedside table, put it on the ground. I don't like it gives you radiation.
Speaker 2: From the bedside table to the ground. It needs to be away from you. What's the difference between bedside Well, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like it's not level with your head while you're laying there. It's like on the ground, Like I'm w I say, on the ground, I mean like you know, like you have to reach to grab it. Which way the ground? Yeah, like not straight down underneath you, Like you have to like you know, lean over to grab it. And also it helps when your alarm goes off in the morning and you have to get up, you have to get up and like turn it off.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think the ground stupid idea. I think opposite end of the room.
Speaker 1: That's a bit extreme. What happens if you hear a scary noise in then if not, you have to go run across the room to call.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do? Like, if there's a scary noise, there's a scary noise, Like if there's a house invasion, you can run get your phone, Like you don't need to be in arms reach from it anyway. Anyway, I'm sleeping with sleeping with aeroplane mode on, and it's actually been really good because normally Matt calls me at like six am in the morning. Morning, And now those calls don't come in because for some reason they were going through do not disturb? Were you calling like.
Speaker 3: Multiple times I'd called twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he figured out the key to get it to ruin my do not disturb little things.
Speaker 1: Well, now that I'm working up on the Gold Coast, we don't really get to talk.
Speaker 3: As much because I know we talked during the day.
Speaker 1: I know we can't like I have to call you before work and then it doesn't go through, and then after work.
Speaker 3: Is this an announcement that you're trying to to tell everyone, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm working up there, Matt got a job. I know it's not in anyone's offers. I see comments people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do people say?
Speaker 1: I'm working at SASKI, which you're not. No, I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: What is your job? Will you tell the podcast?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he has a job. We need to know, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, man, I'm celebrating.
Speaker 3: This is my turn on of the week.
Speaker 2: I'm celebrating a nine month milestone.
Speaker 1: Do I look pregnant? No, that's yeah, what is it? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Okay. So it reminded me because I have on the first of August my final appointment at the hospital. So if you have followed the podcast for a while and followed me for a while, then you would know that in September I ended up in hospital with sepsis. I had a uti had the wrong antibiotics. It got progressively worse and turned into sepsis where I almost died.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand the magnitude of septis until the magnitude of sepsis until we are it's pretty serious.
Speaker 2: It's very serious. I was extremely unwell. I mean, if I like touch Wood, anything would have happened to me. I mean, it's just horrendous, but Anyway, since then, I went on long term antibiotics I think for about seven weeks, which is a long time to be on antibiotics, and they were the strongest antibotics that you can go on. And since then, since getting out of hospital, I have not had a UTI in nine months.
Speaker 3: Like that is something to celebrate.
Speaker 1: So what have you been doing just after sex? Washing with fem fresh?
Speaker 2: This is the annoying thing about like and if you if you're having if you're listening and you get recurrent UTIs or chronic gtis, then what Matt just said is the most annoying thing that you can hear, because I've heard it every time you go to the doctor and they go, oh do you go do you we after sex? Do you wash down? I'm like, yes, yes, yes, and yes I do all of the things. Like do not insult my intelligence by thinking like I'm not not washing, I'm not not weighing after sex.
Speaker 3: I know all of this.
Speaker 2: I have chronic GTS. If you're a chronic beauty I sufferer, then you know that you're doing all the things and nothing is working.
Speaker 1: There's something that that girl had that your pe hole wasn't big enough.
Speaker 2: So get some Yeah, there was a TikTok where a girl said she had reoccurring UTIs because she had a small peahole.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have that.
Speaker 2: I mean, anyway, Okay, what have I done differently? What can I pinpoint? And I thought like we should just have a conversation about this because peeps people have been asking me about this on my social media. And I think that there's two things that I think have happened that's maybe caused me not to have reoccurring UTIs anymore. The first one is that I went on long term antibiotics. So if you know me, I was getting them every single month for like over a year, like it was crazy. And I think that when I was going on antibiotics, it was kind of like killing the bug but not fully so then the next month I would get a UTI when it would like grow back up. So I think going on long term antibiotics completely has reset my immune system, like fully reset it. Like I'm talking, I haven't gotten sick from anything. I was getting sick from everything, Like think about our love Matt's shacking, think about our live show I had.
Speaker 1: The We was talking about that before.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, we talked about that last week I had bronchitis. Then I had a uti Like it was just thing after thing after think and I've even Michael was sick two weeks ago, didn't catch it, Like who I would catch everything? Remember you were sick before my wedding. Didn't catch it? You had e Coli.
Speaker 1: That's not contagious, isn't it. Maybe Yeah, No, I think it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm not catching things. I don't know if my immune system is better. So the first thing was long time antiotics. I really think has deeply improved my immune system. The second thing is and I saw this on TikTok, which I mean, look, TikTok is a great source of information if you're looking for specific things because you hear from lots of different people. I heard someone say that when you WI, you shouldn't push, and I think I was a pusher. Matt's looking at me funny.
Speaker 3: But it's a thing.
Speaker 2: So like if I'm sitting on the toilet and I'm like in a rush, which I feel like I always am, like on the go, I would like push out my Wii. But actually, and I don't know if this is the same for guys. You're looking at me very strangely. You of course you pushed, but you're not supposed to push.
Speaker 1: So it's not my a bucket tap that you just turn on and go, okay, Well.
Speaker 2: It actually is. You need to be able to go to the toilet, relax, and then it should flow freely.
Speaker 1: Talk about that. At the footy the other day, the cubicles were all packed, so I had to go on the tray. And I'm not a shame to say it, but yeah, I get stage fright when you know you're standing there and there's everyone and you're touching shoulders and it just I was pushing?
Speaker 2: Are you touching shoulders whilst peace?
Speaker 1: It's the MCG one hundred thousand people, it's pretty packed, and like I was pushing and nothing was happening. I got real like I can't go in front of people. Caught me old fashioned, But you continue going.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be able to peep. I was touching another human being. That's a bit much.
Speaker 1: What I don't you come in, you get your space and we're not like rubbing each other's arms. It's close contact, it's still creepy.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I think that's the second thing that I've realized that really helped me to stop having ut eyes, and that is getting to the toilet, relaxing and letting it reflow and not pushing.
Speaker 3: It out anyway.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to celebrate my nine months of no yuaty eyes.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to touch wood.
Speaker 2: Don't get anoment that I will not ever get another uati because for anyone going through it, I know how you feel. It's hellish and a nightmare and yeah, it's not fun.
Speaker 1: I've got to turn on for the week anna. Yeah. Obviously moved up to the Gold Coast living there, not with my friends and family anymore. So in this day and age social media, you see a lot of people and your mate's going out, hanging out. You see it on social media, and that a good portion of all my mates play footy together, so they're together like twice a week for training, then they hang out on the weekend after footy And like, I feel like now I've come to a place of contentment. I don't know, like peace, yeah, happiness, happiness. I feel like I'm around. Yeah, i feel like I'm okay with them. Like I know when I was younger, maybe in my twenties, I would have got what I'm trying to say, is I don't think fomo is real. I don't feel missing out. I haave a pomo is a fragment or a figmentation of your imagination. And I think you come to a place where you realize that pomo isn't real. Do you still get pomo?
Speaker 2: For everyone listening who doesn't know what fomo is, it's.
Speaker 1: The fear of missing out.
Speaker 2: Mone yeah filmo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that fomo is a thing of my twenties and since arriving in my thirties, I don't get phomo. Like if my friends are out, I'm happy for them, but I'm happy to be home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just like, oh, seem's fun. I've done it all before. I don't need to be Yeah, yeah, I've done it.
Speaker 2: I think I had fomo up until like maybe twenty nine.
Speaker 1: That's my age.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, so maybe you just realize that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I've had I think that I've been over it for a couple of a couple of years. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He moved out of it faster than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, I think you're kind of right, Like once you've been there, done that, and like got the medal for it, you're kind of like, that's fun if you want to go out on Friday or Saturday night. But I'm happy to say in that's how I kind of feel as well.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're at different stages of your life as well with a couple of my mates and that, and you've see them going out and you're like, I don't need that. Like I'm like, I don't see. Like, like you said, you've done the metal, You've done it enough time. There's so many like, so many stories you can tell with that sort of stuff, until you're like, yeah, I've done this. Yeah, Like there's no that's not filling my glass.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's hard getting to a point in your life where you and your friends are at different stages because I recently have found that I'm kind of at a different stage to some of my friends and it does suck because maybe they do want to go out more on the weekends, and I'm like, you know, I really love kind of staying in or you know, going to the dandenongs or going like to do an activity, whereas like I feel like me being out past tenps, I'm just like, oh, that's so not for me. I mean, like eight pm is like that, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Remember we had to go to event the other world, but like it.
Speaker 2: Sounds boring, but it's not like I'm loving life. I'm having the best time ever.
Speaker 1: Watching Gray's Anatomy in bed cuddling is like the best thing ever I could like, Yeah, I don't need to be or cooking a steak at home, Like that's just ideal.
Speaker 2: That's so good and like it's I know that we always talk about the weather on this podcast. I feel like that Melbourne is so cold, and I'm like, if I could choose to stay home on this cold cold night or go out get dressed up, I'm like, oh, there's just no point for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I agree. I'm past that stage of my life of being like, oh what are my mates up to? I feel like I'm missing out and something.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard, Like I think when you get into like this kind of stage that we're in, people are at different life stages, and I think it's just about like juggling that and making sure that everyone's still you know.
Speaker 1: Filling their glass and having a good time.
Speaker 2: Totally. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and we got back from Europe. Obviously a big thing in Europe is bidets. Yeah, what's your opinion on him? So?
Speaker 2: Is a bidet like the thing where they squirt water into.
Speaker 3: Your but to clean it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's very environmentally friendly. Like I, it's an A plus from me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I used to like him. The only experience I had with him before was when I lived in Milan in my model accommodation, I would use the bidet. This sounds pretty fucking gross when you think about it, but I used the bidet next to the toilet too, because we didn't have a washing machine in the pit.
Speaker 3: They not automatic, Na.
Speaker 1: There's some that are separate with the hose. Some that I'll tell your story where it's just the hoes off the wall and yeah, so someone was separate and you'd hover over it, turn the hose on and it was and shoot up give you a nice fresh buttocks. But this one I used to I used to soap. I used to soap white skinny jeans in there in like you know, nappy sand vanished to clean them. That's what I used to do. That's my only experience I've had with one before. So we were in.
Speaker 2: Plus, everyone else is cleaning the shit out of their ass with.
Speaker 1: It well, yeah, I mean, yeah, it's probably at that so obviously we were going to stop over the way. Two Greeks. Actually, I saw one next to the toilet and I was like, I'll give it. I'll give it a whirl. So I turned it on, but I wasn't holding it first, the hose, so obviously you have to hold it first. And the hose has turned on, come off the cliff and it's gone, and squirt it everywhere in my face. And in this moment, instead of thinking about like grabbing turning the tap off, I was trying to grab the hose. So could you imagine me in a cubicle trying to grab this horrse and shooting everywhere. And I ended up clicking grabbing it, turning it off. But like the whole place was like soaking where and I was all wet, and I came out and tell me, was like, what happened to you? And I was like, do not ask how to shower on? I do not ask a white clothes were dripping wear. But yeah, so I'm off those bidets. Now done with them.
Speaker 2: I can just imagine like Matt like trying to wrangle a snake.
Speaker 1: It was like the movie. It was like sorry. It was like I said, everyone familiar, I know you're not with friends when Ross hops into the spray tand.
Speaker 2: Thing, Yeah, I do remember that.
Speaker 1: And then it turns it sprayed out. It was like that because I was like trying to avoid it, but it kept just hitting me wherever I tried to dodge it. It was like the longest fifteen seconds of my life.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm asking the right question, but like, obviously there's a toilet, and then right beside it is the bidet, right, is that right?
Speaker 1: In some cases we're really diving into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's why I was confused, because I thought it was just like a hose on the wall or it was automatic on the toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in Milan there was two.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's the second one for? Because that's what I don't get like that. But okay, I understand true that there's this is what I understand. I understand the toilet, and I understand the hose and then you just like you know, put it to your bum, clean the bum, hang it bad.
Speaker 1: So practical, so practical.
Speaker 2: And then put the hose back on the wall. I understand that. I also understand the toilet where you like press a button, it's automatic, shoots water into your butt while sitting on the toilet. You don't need to use your hands, and then you stop it and then your butt's clean. I understand that. What I do not understand is when there's a toilet so and then there's like a little small mini toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where you were cleaning your clothes. But what what are you meant to do in the small toilet? So you sit on it, sit on the small toilet and then you turn on the tap and it shoots up the little thing. So it's practically why do you need a second toilet?
Speaker 1: I think it's very old school. I think it's like old school, like is that to like.
Speaker 3: Not get the shit into the toilet?
Speaker 2: The toilet is for shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think it's a separate one. I think they hadn't marked the art of plumbing, so it's hooked up to the toilet as well.
Speaker 3: But like why two toilets?
Speaker 2: Maybe we need to ask.
Speaker 1: I think I'm laughing the wrong people ask an old Italian plumber? Does anyone know what?
Speaker 2: Guys? Head to our Facebook group right now if you got the answer to this. We need to know see.
Speaker 1: If I can find a photo of it, because I reckon I would have taken a photo on my old phones and me soaking my skinny whites in there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know that you're off it and it's your of the week, but if if Australia was running the days, I would be.
Speaker 3: More than happy.
Speaker 1: Would you install one?
Speaker 3: Would I install one?
Speaker 2: I don't think I'd go out of my way to install use it, but like imagine all the toilet paper. You'd save the money there, and like it's so it's so clean, like a clean butthole, you know what I mean, like water Anyway.
Speaker 1: It's very very practical.
Speaker 2: I can think I'd be talking about buttholes in this podcast, but here we are. Okay, Matt, let's talk about dating apps. They have recently agreed to a world first safety code of conduct. So just now, just now. So Hinge, Tinder, Bumble, and Grinder are among the few who have formerly agreed to this code, and under the code, dating apps will be required to implement safety systems to detect potentially harmful incidents on their platform.
Speaker 3: Operators will be required.
Speaker 2: To take action against users found in violation of safety policies. This could include banning their accounts and escalating complaints to police. Okay, what's your first thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it was as if they're just doing that now.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what are they policing, like people being like inappropriate or potentially like dangerous like activity.
Speaker 2: I mean, Matt and I have both been banned. I was banned from Bumble, you were banned from We banned from Tinder.
Speaker 1: I just I got rejected from Raya.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, same.
Speaker 1: I never really use dating apps like that, Like I just go on.
Speaker 2: Them and just never Really it's interesting because it's like I feel like it's been made to be this big thing that's happening. Yeah, but I know that dating apps already are kind of like banning I guess.
Speaker 1: Well, how's it going to work accounts?
Speaker 2: But I mean the fact that they haven't been already reporting to police is a little bit disappointing.
Speaker 1: It is because especially that story about that guy I don't know it word for word, or story about wasn't there a guy who took that girl home? From Tinder? Yeah?
Speaker 2: There's heaps of horrendous stories. Yeah, yeah, but I mean, obviously they can't stop that it's a freak incident. I think it's so good that people know that if they are inappropriate, that it could be reported to the police, because I think the Internet is like the wild wild West, and people think that they can do what they want, and I think it's good for there to be repercussions for dangerous things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, and I think that they would make it safer place for people that are scared to go on there and now that they feel like they can go on there because there is this option of reporting people and yet taking it to police and getting it sorted out.
Speaker 2: So recently I watched this documentary on Netflix.
Speaker 3: It's called Can I Tell You a Secret?
Speaker 2: Highly recommend if you want a good crime doco, but it's basically tells the shocking story of the UK's biggest cyberstalker.
Speaker 3: And this guy was er this is that the rain.
Speaker 2: He was fucking good. This guy was ruining people's lives, like people were canceling their weddings because of this guy.
Speaker 3: He was making up all these stories.
Speaker 2: He would basically attach himself to one person and become obsessed with them, and then he would ruin their life. So he'd contact their friends, their boss, their girlfriend. He would tell people they're cheating on their partner. He would like crazy, yeah, crazy things, and he would destroy people's lives, like tell people's bosses that they're like, they're committing these crimes. Well, he would ruin their lives. And I think he was like a bit of an outcast growing up, and so therefore he had just absolutely zero empathy or remorse for just destroying people's lives.
Speaker 3: It's a really good watch if you want to watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds good. What's it on? So it compatible with it's on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Are you? But yeah, it's It's just interesting that the type of things that people could do online to completely destroy people's lives.
Speaker 1: So we love Glenn power from the guy from anyone, but you top gun Maverick not about in the New Twister movie. You'd look up the New hit Man movie on Netflix. No, So he told a story and he's recent press tour for the movie Twister about how, let me get it straight, his sister's friend went on a date off Tinder. I'll play the video so we can hear it. That be a better idea.
Speaker 4: You want to hear a crazy story. Yes, please, My little sister was friends with a girl who went out on a date with a guy and they they're hanging out. He's super charming. I'm gonna get all my facts on the story. I'm gonna tell you the story, and then I'm gonna let my sister fact check out. Okay, I hope I'm telling it correctly. But basically, she goes on a date with this guy.
Speaker 1: The guys super.
Speaker 4: Charming, and they have a great night, and you know, she goes back to his apartment that night and he's like, hey, can I give you a massage? And then as she got back to his apartment, she just started getting a weird vibe. She's like, something feels off and he's like, can I give you a massage? He's like sure, So she starts massaging your shoulders. She's kind of just feeling like everything's just feeling odd, and she's like, I gotta get out of here, and he tried to get he gets a little weird, like no, no, please, don't leave, sorry, like a weird.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is. She leaves.
Speaker 4: She goes her skin starts itching like crazy. The next day, she goes to the doctor. The next day and he does a test on her skin and uh, it turns out that it's a it's a like a black market lotion that breaks down skin for human consumption. This man was rubbing lotion on her body.
Speaker 1: To eat her.
Speaker 4: So the doctor's like, you got to give me this person's address and we you should call the police. They go to they go to this guy's house.
Speaker 1: And he had several girls bodies in the house.
Speaker 2: This is your sister.
Speaker 1: No, not my sister, it's like our friend.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that's given me chills all up my arms.
Speaker 1: So you know, I love horror movies. There's a good one with that if you like that, like, don't like that story, but if you want to see more about that story, it's called Fresh on Disney.
Speaker 3: On Disney, yeah Disney.
Speaker 1: You know how Disney class has black all like.
Speaker 2: The Jsney Oh my god, and.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's called Fresh and it's about a guy pretty much the same story.
Speaker 2: It's pretty scary, Matt, that there's people out there with that level of evil and this guy's like got stuff off the black market that's gonna break down skin because he's planning on eating you.
Speaker 1: I think that would be a red flag if someone like I went home with someone and they're like, can I give you a massage? Wouldn't you think that I'd feel like, No one's that kind.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's a lot. It's actually a lot, and I think it's just a good reminder be careful who you go home with.
Speaker 3: You don't really know anyone after a first date.
Speaker 2: It's hard because, like you know, I met Michael, he came back to my apartment after our first day. Like we didn't have sex, but we were like talking on my laund room floor for like four hours. You know, if he was a cannibal, things could have turned out very differently from me. No, but it's full on like people have to be. You have to be so careful out there. Like even hearing that like it could put you off dating for life. I mean, I think we've said it a million times on this podcast with God. A woman's a woman's intuition. It's like it's so good and I think like your intuition, that gut feeling in your stomach is connected to your brain and it's you know, if you if you feel like something's off, like get out of there, Like it doesn't matter if if you feel stupid. Or there's been times where like I've like I was somewhere and I like run out of like a meeting, and it would have looked really weird to people, but I just felt like the vibe was off and I was like, nah, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, listen to that intuition.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, if like you leave that house for that guy and you're worried about what he thinks and he actually like has go with your judges or anything like that, then you should move on anyway, because he shouldn't. If you feel uncomfortable, you have the right to leave and it's not his choice, or he shouldn't make you feel guilty or uncomfortable for that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna have sleepless nights thinking about that guy and that lotion.
Speaker 1: Well he's in jail now, so is he, I assume, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's scary that there's like it. Do you ever think about the fact that there's a dark web out there?
Speaker 1: It does not cross my it's it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It didn't cross my mind until then.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that.
Speaker 2: People can find this shit online, the fact that there's someone making this stuff knowing that there's like an appetite for people out there, mind the pant appetite.
Speaker 1: That's why I watch Fresh trust me, really good movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to watch it. Is it going to freak me out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If you don't like horror as it's I mean, it's not scary for me, but it might be few I watch horrors all the time.
Speaker 2: Just a little PSA. There still is a fire truck out the front of this building. So on that note, let's go to a music break. Okay, Matt. We had the wedding episode, which ended up being two episodes because we spoke for too long, but we didn't quite make it to the honeymoon, so I thought we could talk a little bit about that. I know a lot of people are in Europe currently, maybe even listening to this episode from Europe or are heading to your rope soon, because I do feel like a lot of people in Europe, do.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, I mean yeah, I've seen a couple of my mates. I tend to not look at the content and take it in because I'm sure I'm just want to be I'm not that person I was just saying before I don't believe in phomo. No, I don't. Yeah, that's like when.
Speaker 2: It comes to Europe, heading to Europe, that's a.
Speaker 1: Mute for you. I don't want to be rubbed in it. Well, yeah, there's a lot of people there. It looks fun. Whish I had a Europe's summer.
Speaker 3: Well my honeymoon. Yes, we chose Turkey.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were like, why Turkey, Like it's so random, like why did you guys choose Turkey.
Speaker 3: We chose Turkey because.
Speaker 1: The returning flight was cheaper out of there, The.
Speaker 2: Returning flight Melbourne to is Kepville was cheaper. No, we both had never been to Turkey and we both wanted to go somewhere that we both hadn't been. I don't know about you, but like going to a new place that you just have no idea about.
Speaker 3: This for me is just different travel gravy.
Speaker 1: We're both using that logic for our honeym as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so good.
Speaker 2: And like the thing is is like they could be negatives, but you kind of like get to find them out together.
Speaker 1: So it's the fun of traveling.
Speaker 2: Well exactly, so Turkey, we loved it issembul We went to Cappadocia, which is where the hot air balloons are, and we went to Bodroom, which people say is like the mol dives of Europe, so nice blue waters and like great beaches and it was all amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any other recommendations for people while.
Speaker 2: They're there, I would say, if you're going to do Cappadocia, I would say go for two days.
Speaker 3: I think you only need two days.
Speaker 2: Obviously, so the balloons in Cappadocia run two hundred and fifty five days in the year, so there is a potential you could go there and it could be bad weather and you might not see the balloons, and that would be pretty devastating.
Speaker 1: Because that's the whole premise of it to do that.
Speaker 2: Well it is it is like, if you're going to go, you would want to see the balloons. So we went for three days and we saw them every single so we were extra lucky.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you ride one?
Speaker 3: We didn't ride one.
Speaker 2: And this has been such a point of contention over my social media because people were like coming.
Speaker 3: For me that we didn't ride the balloons.
Speaker 2: Firstly, Michael and I both rode hot air balloons, so we weren't like dying to go on one. Secondly, they're extremely expensive over there, and to get a private hot air balloon, so just me, Michael and then the guy who's operating it was like two thousand or three thousand euros Jesus, So you know the conversion there, it's like very extensive.
Speaker 1: I've ever been in one.
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Is it room spacious?
Speaker 2: No, it's like a bit tight, like it's a little basket. And then the other option, I think for about three hundred euros, which is still extremely expensive, was to go with like lots and lots of people, And for me, I was just like I'm on my honeymoon.
Speaker 1: You don't want everyone there.
Speaker 2: I don't really want everyone there, And like the thing about would.
Speaker 1: It be less awkward with everyone there than just you Michael making out and a conductor? Is that kind of conductor? Does it make it less awkward than him just watching you? Guys? Like can I bring you anything?
Speaker 2: Just like can you just film this whole day my social media manageah No, But like I don't know, Like for us, it just wasn't appealing. It was expensive, and it was just like We've just had a beautiful destination wedding, Like I can't afford two thousand euros on like a private balloon experience, so we kind of like researched, and what we did find is there was this beautiful cave cafe which is on a rooftop which you can go to, which is where I was in that pink dress, and you can like watch the balloons and take photos. It was one second away from our hotel. Perfect. The second thing that we did, which was highly recommended, was to do a private breakfast at Love Valley, So basically you get romantic. It was romantic. So a driver picks you up, takes you to this valley. You're by yourself. They have this like gor just big picnic rug all this Greek breakfast sorry, Turkish breakfast.
Speaker 1: Turkish eggs, Yeah, I've had them before. They were really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then and you're on a Turkish rug. Obviously I was on.
Speaker 2: A Turkish rug in Turkey at Love Valley and the balloons were coming up all around us. I highly recommend, Like, I don't know if you need to go on a balloon in Turkey. I don't know if that's a crazy thing to say, because everyone was coming from me, but like it was way cheaper. It was intimate, the guy hid where he was making the breakfast. It was just it felt like it was just us, and it was like it was so good, like so so good. It was so cute. You've seen the footage.
Speaker 3: It was romantic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys in the balloons. That was amazing that. Yeah, and then are you done with that content yet? Or more to come out? I keep asking you? Do you keep us comment that someone said just ship me to tears, that someone said there's too much content.
Speaker 2: That I posted too much, it's so silly. I mean, the thing is is like I actually the amount of content I have, I've posted about one percent, literally one percent, And it kind of did put me off, like posting so much about it. But I was also like, so honeymoon, like it's our wedding, Like fuck everyone, this is I want to show this, and like there's still way more to come, Like I haven't seen I told you this last week, I still haven't seen most.
Speaker 1: Of the I haven't posted the canal as well.
Speaker 3: I've noticed the love canal. I'll post that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you haven't posted anything from that. That day, I was like, oh when was that getting a run?
Speaker 2: It was one of our best days as well, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Then we went to Bodroom.
Speaker 2: If you want to go to Turkey, I would recommend Bodrum last like we did. That was the final place in Turkey we went to because it's so relaxing.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that the spars the hot water spars? Is that in Turkey? No? Is that somewhere else? Wait?
Speaker 3: The tym in the Turkish spar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Turkey. You can have a Turkish bath. We had a Turkish bath. It's the wild experience ever.
Speaker 1: Is that where everyone goes in?
Speaker 2: Well, you can just you can do it anywhere in Turkey. But basically it's like this big concrete square and me and Michael did like a couple's massage. Basically, they just scrub you to half death. Like they get like this, I don't know what it is, like this big exfoliating thing and they just like scrub your body like it's like a one big exfoliation. Like if you think I had faked hand on to start with, came out a different color as pale as it goes, They're like yeah, they scrub you and then they get you know, bubbles from a bubble bath. It's like they I don't know where they got them from. But they like put all of these bubbles on top of your body. So you're lying there and there's just this big mountain of bubbles over you. And I don't know, I don't know what the benefit is, but I felt like I was living or lying in a cloud because like the bubbles are all around you, and it feels like you're kind of floating because bubbles have this like movement, like a left to right movement. It's bizarre, Like it's insane. And if you go to Turkey, definitely do one. It was like a lot of fun. There was a couple of things about Turkey that obviously, like you go to a new country and you're like super excited and I reckon, like most of our experience was unbelievable. But there was a couple of things that happened that we were a bit like, hmm, that sucks. The first one is is that Michael and I are huge foodies, Like we love our food, and I feel like the food in Turkey was a little bit hit or miss, Like we had some of the best meals ever, and then sometimes it was just a bit of a miss. And I don't really like any of my meals to be a miss, Like I.
Speaker 3: Liked to always.
Speaker 1: Research before.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so we went to like some of the best places. Uhm, you mean what have you record it? Homoss He's a coming Turkish now.
Speaker 3: So that was like a bit disappointing.
Speaker 2: Like obviously Turkey is filled with like caves and stuff, and it's cool to go underground to these like cave restaurants. But yeah, a little bit disappointing on the food front. Like I think Istanbul was had the best food out of Capitocia was the worst for food, and then I think Bodroom was like middle Like it's not that I don't do my research. I'm very good at doing my food research. Like we it's a big portion of like if we're going to go somewhere, we want to like try the food that people.
Speaker 3: Love the most there.
Speaker 2: Like when I went to Bali, we had a ten out of ten food experience. Yeah, other than the side of Bali ballet.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this same makes a free coal lie, So.
Speaker 2: That's just that's just beef, that's just Bali.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beef tatar. I had beef tatar the other night and I was like, I love beef tatar. I love it had this one, but not in Bali. Non BALLEI probably don't eat raw stuff in Bali. When you went to the Crump of Vallet, crump and valley in the Gold Crest, probably said that wrong. Sorry. If you're from the Gold Coast and had this lovely dinner and the guy mixed it in front of us and put it on our plate, that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Well the boer, Yeah, that nice.
Speaker 1: So all up your honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Out of ten, I would say it was like a nine out of ten.
Speaker 3: I saw one more qualm before we go. MAT's wrapping me up.
Speaker 1: No, I just saw it. There's one more qualm, A lot of qualms.
Speaker 2: No, what other qualms?
Speaker 1: I think I know this one. I think you told me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in Bodrum. Actually it wasn't in Bodrum. In Turkey, at most of the hotels that we sayed out, specifically the one in Bodrum, we sayed it, this really nice hotel in Drum, and I felt from the moment I arrived there and this is not the stuff. This is the other guests, specifically the female guests at the hotel.
Speaker 3: We're just giving me bad vibes in what way?
Speaker 2: In the way of like I would walk into the room and they would turn around and greeze me off. This is other hotel guests who are female, So like the females at this hotel just hated me, And I was like, what have I done wrong? Like I was turning to Michael being like, am I inappropriately dress? Like obviously in Turkey you have to cover up a little bit more, And He's like, no, babe, you're wearing like a long dress and like your shoulder is a coverage?
Speaker 1: Well is these guest Turkish? Or are they what nationality are if they're in a hotel.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously we're in a hotel, so I don't know what nationality they are, but yeah, like this is this. It wasn't just like one person didn't like me. It was like every single woman at the hotel was like greazing me off, to the point where Michael didn't notice it at the start, and I brought it to his attention. And after I brought it to his attention, I walked into like I think it was, I walked into breakfast one morning and like two people like greezed me off as normal as normal.
Speaker 1: You probably know it. It was no none for.
Speaker 2: Anyone no, I hadn't even touched the food. It wasn't buffet, it was ala carte. It was like ala cart but you could order as much as you want, you know that style. Anyway, Michael turned around to me and went, that woman just looked at you like you killed her cat. And I was like, right, like, this is not like I'm not making this up in my head, like this is actually happening, and I still have no idea why. And I started with this with saying like, oh, it was just in Bodrum, but Bodrum it was like really noticeable the first time because we were in Issembul a couple of times, so Issembul didn't notice.
Speaker 3: It at all.
Speaker 2: It happened a little bit in Cappadocia, but not really Bodrum at that specific hotel. It was a pretty boogie hotel. It was just like literally there wasn't anyone who was nice to me. And the thing is is like I was like I became like I felt like I was fighting for like a guy's attention, like because they were being mean to me, I was like trying to fill them with kindness and be even nicer, and then they were hating on me more like I was like smiling at people, So.
Speaker 1: Did you figure out what it was?
Speaker 2: No? And then when we went back to Istanbul again, Michael was like, geez, that woman just greazed you off. I mean, it's got to be something like it can't just be me unless all the women just mean to each other. But I've just never like I've traveled all over the world and I've never experienced women hating on me more than in the hotel I stayed out in Bodrum.
Speaker 1: You know what it was if.
Speaker 2: Anyone, I mean, what do you mean It doesn't have to be like like, no one just hates anyone just seeing it. But they did hate me, And even Michael was like, actually like agreeing with me.
Speaker 3: He's like, this is like wild.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys like if I was doing something wrong, but I swear like I was covering up like people were in their bikinis as well at the hotel, So I don't think it had anything to do with.
Speaker 1: Like covering up off anyone else.
Speaker 2: No, I was We're focused on.
Speaker 3: Them greasing me off.
Speaker 1: It was like please like me, Like, so they grazed you off and then would smile at each other.
Speaker 3: No, okay, for context.
Speaker 2: Most of the women greazing me off for like on holiday with their husband. So it was a very couply place, like everyone was in couples, but like the husband's like eating his breakfast and the women would like turn up to me and be like like devil stare me, and I'm like what, it's a wild story. I've never ever had a story like this to tell you. I've just never had like more women like hate me for something I don't even know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was like I was doing something culturally wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but in my mind and in Michael's mind, I was just living my life.
Speaker 1: Took all the buffet bacon. I didn't take all that they allowed bacon, So that's probably wrong.
Speaker 2: I've not solved the problem. It's obvious. And even if okay, let's just say you're at a buffet and someone took all the bacon, are you really greasing them off? Like I can't think of, Oh, here is.
Speaker 1: I'm not waiting for the next bash to come out?
Speaker 2: Why not? It'd be nice and hot, sizzily. Thanks for taking the old one, I'll get the fresh one.
Speaker 1: I think the problem is that you had bacon.
Speaker 2: I didn't have bacon, you know what I mean? Though, Like I can't ever imagine greasing someone off like you would over road rage. I wouldn't even do it over road rage.
Speaker 1: Have I done it over road rage?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You get up and about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, my Turkey trip was amazing. They were my two qualms. But I was like, I feel like I should like share this with the podcast because it's our you know, authentic, genuine experience. Would I recommend going to Turkey?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think seeing all of the balloons in the air altogether, it was just like the most magical thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: We haven't we haven't both done Turkey, so that might be. But what he's got our honeymoon placebooked?
Speaker 2: It's on the cars. Aren't you guys going to Greece soon? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We're going to Greece for the Tammy Retreat. Yeh, show up retreat. It should be fun.
Speaker 2: Why don't you fly into Assemble? Maybe assembles cool? Like very cool. It's a cool city. There's so much to explore and like so much shopping to do.
Speaker 1: The sort of Turkey black as a place, I don't really think about that anyway, Like that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Just like way to go next? Don't ever? Really, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, you I spoke about how I wanted to go to Japan and you said that you guys were also.
Speaker 3: Going to go to Japan.
Speaker 1: You put that on postpone. Why is that the wedding coming up Greece? Four months in county honeymoon again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just put that. We wanted to take all the kids and everything, so we're just trying to find the perfect opportunity when there's not holidays and birthdays and that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a busy year for us. It's a very busy year. Well, Matt, it's lovely to have you in Melbourne again.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I will see you in a couple of weeks. Yes, until next time, guys. See bye.