Speaker 1: Like you're wearing earrings now, like I would never see those are earrings at a shop and go I'm going to get them. Okay, No, no, no, I'm not being. I'm not being. I'm not being. I am so hung over, I'm going articulating. Problem. Well I'm trying to say is I.
Speaker 2: Would never get the earrings that you're wearing right now? Where's Your Head At? Is a podcast that talks all things les A hold on a sec, Let's give this a refresh.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Anna and I'm Matt, and we are now too newlywed not to each other. Just a female and male best friend here for the good, the bad, and the ugly times.
Speaker 2: And exploring adulthood, family relationships, dilemmas.
Speaker 1: And whatever else we have the mental capacity to deal with.
Speaker 2: Come get the lowdown.
Speaker 1: This is your male and female perspective.
Speaker 2: So mad Where's your Head At?
Speaker 1: Which is Good morning, Anna, and welcome to Where's your Head At?
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 2: It's a love week. It's Valentine's Day this weekend. I'm excited. I love Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think the girls are a little bit more than the dudes. I feel.
Speaker 2: Is that do you reckon? Because we get a bit more treated.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. I mean what a guy I asked before on Valentine's Day, I haven't asked like I remember really.
Speaker 2: Want to well, I mean sexy lungerie. Yes, I feel like guys should be getting around it.
Speaker 3: Potentially, I don't know, not everyone might be into that.
Speaker 1: But are you doing it? You're pregnant?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know. I haven't actually thought.
Speaker 1: About it, but well, yes, I am feeling I'm feeling not as hungover as we thought I would be today.
Speaker 2: Actually, Yes, a little recap for anyone who hasn't been following the podcast. Matt is a huge and when I say huge, I mean huge super Bowl fan. Yesterday was a Super Bowl. I didn't even know if today was going to happen. But he has arrived forty five minutes late. But I'm taking it because you're here.
Speaker 1: It was a huge day. It always is with the Boys. Because I obviously speak about on how we play like the fantasy football. Not going to go into theaet house about that, thank you. Yeah, but I love the game. I have like fifteen years now. It's amazing. Was it was actually the game wasn't Actually it was shit? Yeah, it wasn't good. I was about to say it was suck.
Speaker 2: I literally put it on like midday or something, and it was zero to the Chiefs and forty five to someone else.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahomes got to rock off. He forgot it was at the Super Bowl. But I'm not going to go into that. It was a fun day, I know, with all the boys, a lot of banter, a lot of drinking games. Yeah, and I feel like I get targeted a bit in them. So I was. I was actually in bed by eight pm.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. But I mean you were.
Speaker 2: Literally you sent me a photo of you with a beer in hand at like eight ams to do the mask.
Speaker 1: It's a big day. It was fun. It was a good day.
Speaker 2: When you say you get targeted, I actually do feel like you get targeted. Every year at the Bowl they bring back you when you were in Love Island and you're like crying and you have this like ugly crying face, and they printed off every single year and.
Speaker 3: Put it onto a card for you.
Speaker 1: Well this year as well, they took the piss because recently I posted for oxy Tread and did you see the video of me running?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks good. I liked it.
Speaker 1: All the boys were using that as a meme this year, and they were like me running to Super Bowl Day or like, they just were making all this funny stuff with that running video of me that's polarious. So they printed that off and they were getting stuck into me about that as well. It was a good day. How was your weekend?
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 2: It was very busy. Honestly, I woke up this morning and I felt like I'd been hit by a bas I feel like the baby is growing a lot at the moment, and I just feel like I'm so exhausted. Like this morning, I was like, oh my god, do I have to go to the podcast? But now that I'm here, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Did you still do a video you're doing with Michael every day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's TikTok one. Don't give me shit about that. I could give you so much shit about your tea tooks.
Speaker 1: I just was asking. I'm just asking if you're still doing it every day.
Speaker 3: We've been doing it most days, Like.
Speaker 1: Because you wake up feeling like shit, you might have wanted to skip a day.
Speaker 2: I did do it today, but like it to be fair, just for context, me and Michael are trying to do. I think it's very cute video every single day of the pregnancy.
Speaker 3: But we started like later on.
Speaker 2: I think we started twenty twenty five the first day of twenty twenty five, so like for this year. But yeah, we have missed a few days. It's a bit hard, especially if you're not feeling well.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought you might have wanted to escipt it.
Speaker 2: I'm not giving a shit about your teatok.
Speaker 3: By the way, I feel.
Speaker 2: Some of your dancing is hilarious, but I do love it how you get really into it.
Speaker 3: But it is funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't dance. I don't know why people try to make me dance.
Speaker 2: No, but it's so good because it's like it's like you don't give a shit, which I kind of love about you. Yeah, you know, like I feel like if it was you, like embarrassed and awkward.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be it wouldn't hit as well, Like and you go get hips.
Speaker 3: Just don't lie. It's just wiggling left.
Speaker 1: Embarrassed. While we're talking about Valentine's Day on today's episode, we asked people about their horror stories on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Do you have any personally horror stories. I mean, I've been asked to be people's Valentine's.
Speaker 1: And said no before, so it's their horror story.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't necessarily have any horror stories, but I have some like cute stories about Valentine's Days. You have horror stories about Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: I've said it before on the podcast One Valentine's Day. I had a court case.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: And more to the point, it was Super Bowl Day as well, which sucked.
Speaker 3: That was your worst.
Speaker 1: That was the worst of my life, double hit. Yeah, and I lost that court case. Then I went out with the boys.
Speaker 2: So you're a felon.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. I'm not a felon. I'm not a convicted criminal. I just some guy accused me of crashing into him and I didn't and I didn't have insurance at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good lesson for everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, it is a good lesson.
Speaker 2: Take a car insurance guy.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I had a company car, and I took my car on a date with a girl, Like, I don't really want to take the company car, can't be able to cleaning it out. So then I took my car and he accused me of hitting him, and I was like, fuck, I don't know if I have insurance. It was like Peak because you weren't using Yeah, like Peak in and out of lockdown as well, So I never used that car.
Speaker 2: So the lesson is, don't be lazy and clean the company.
Speaker 1: Yea clean out? Yeah, clean that car?
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, should we get into our Valentine's Day episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it, okay, Anna, So what do you and Michael have planned for Valentine's Day? I know it's up to the guy to plan it. Well, it likes me up to the guy too, So do you have any idea? Is he surprising you or yes?
Speaker 2: So Michael is actually taking me away on a little stay k this Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day this year is falling on a Friday, which is, in my opinion, one of the best days for Valentine's Day to fall because then it kind of gives you the weekend to have a little loved up romance fest. So, yeah, we're going away. I don't know where we're going, but he said it's about an hour and a half away, so yeah, yeah, do.
Speaker 1: You have any idea? If you not, just try to search where an hour and a half away, is right, but.
Speaker 2: There's like so many places here. He actually sent me the cutest message, you know how, at the moment it's kind of trending that you need to ask someone to be your valentine. So Michael asked me in the cutest way. He sent me a little poem and then that kind of like told me that we were going away.
Speaker 3: Do you mean to get it up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Read it out. I was going to say, is it too private or can you read it out?
Speaker 2: He's probably going to kill me for reading this out.
Speaker 1: But also it's cute. I'm sure he won't.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've got it. It says on the other side of the bay, there is a place in which we'll stay. You can see the ocean behind the green. The food looks amazing from what I've seen. The clues will continue if you continue to play. So be my Valentine. What do you say? You are my all? You have my whole heart, So please say yes so the fun can start.
Speaker 1: That's very cute.
Speaker 3: That is so cute.
Speaker 1: Chat TVT. You helped him with that, right, he's good? Yeah, that is very that's very cute. I was listening to the clue so it's on the other side of the bay. I reckon, you're going to like talkie.
Speaker 2: Or something then potentially, I mean yeah. He was like, so did you do you do you know where it is because of the clues, and I was like, honestly, I was just.
Speaker 1: That was just like that's very cute, or it could be the other sides, like Sorrento could be Sorrento. I'm down that way this weekend.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I thought you were going back to GC.
Speaker 1: I am after this and I fly back down on Friday for what Mate's wedding. I'm an agreement.
Speaker 3: You are too.
Speaker 1: What to Day, So that's Saturday. So I'm playing down on Valentine's Day because I've got to be the early Saturday morning. So Tammy and I are celebrating February thirteenth, lovely, Yes, we're doing it the day before. I've booked that gondola right that you were talking.
Speaker 2: About, Oh my god, it's so good. You guys are going to have the best time on the Gold Coast. There's this gondola and it's so romantic and they play like the cheesiest but most romantic songs ever and it's just so good. Cheese platter.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. So I got a hotel room around that area, So we're going to go from there to the gondola, then from there to dinner.
Speaker 3: How nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait to have a nice steak dinner. I've had a steak in like a week?
Speaker 2: Did you always have seven?
Speaker 3: Every time I talk to you?
Speaker 1: Having I know that I've seen a week, So I'm craving on. So I'm excited for that.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt, I obviously I don't even know.
Speaker 3: You know that I lived in America.
Speaker 1: Right, Ah, yes, you can name all the states.
Speaker 2: I can name all the states in alphabetical order because it was part of my history project when I went to school in America. But I think one of the key takeaways from living in America was the fact that they celebrate everything to the extreme, and as a kid living there, it was this magical land. Everything was so hyped up, whether it was Christmas or Halloween. Halloween was amazing. But I specifically remember celebrating Valentine's Day in America. We spent a week in school creating these boxes where people would leave us cards.
Speaker 1: So this reminds me of that Simpsons episode. Surely you've seen this one. You haven't seen the one last Simpsons.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: How you have this catalog of every Simpsons.
Speaker 1: I learned, I reckon my life culture like everything from the Simpsons. Really yeah, the one where Ralph oh yeah, yeah, I to choose you or whatever, that's.
Speaker 2: Probably one of the only ones I do know. That's pretty cute.
Speaker 3: But yeah.
Speaker 2: So we spent like a making these boxes. And then on Valentine's Day you could write like notes to people, and this guy called Bradley who went to my school.
Speaker 1: Very head sounds so American.
Speaker 3: So American.
Speaker 2: He wrote me a Valentine's Day letter and it was like the greatest moment in my life, my young life.
Speaker 1: He was your first Valentine?
Speaker 2: Who was your first Valentine?
Speaker 1: That? Oh geez, I reckon it was my first girlfriend.
Speaker 2: So you didn't have like a young one.
Speaker 1: Before that, I don't think so, no, I don't know did. I went to school in Australia, so we didn't make boxes and people hanging out well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Australia is obviously.
Speaker 1: Not as but I think they're getting into it with like we said, to it a.
Speaker 2: Little bit more, which I do love. Like Halloween was really good this year. Christmas is great, but it's just it doesn't quite hit the same. But I have a question for you. How much do you think Australians are going to spend on Valentine's Day this year? If you're a betting man, which you're not, which I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I mean, if what I've spent means anything, they're going to spend a fair bit I reckon altogether. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you're out of all of the Australian spending money on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Pah, millions. Give me an you want to give you an example, right? Five point eight.
Speaker 2: Million, Yeah, five hundred and thirty five million dollars is going to be spent this year on Valentine's Day onlike.
Speaker 1: Just dinners, cards, presents, jewelry, like all the.
Speaker 2: Gifts literally, yes, all the gifts. I think the gift preferences that people normally like flowers is forty eight percent. So the florists do eight killing they do on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: I think. I think flowers is a standard thing that you put in your presence. Yeah, as a guy.
Speaker 2: Second, forty one percent of people are spending money on chocolates. I like chocolates. I actually think i'd prefer like one rose and chocolates as opposed to like a whole bunch of red roses, like it's nice, but they die, whereas I can eat the chocolates. I guess the chocolates the chocolate.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how I used to say. I used to say I don't support the flower industry because they're just killing flowers before they get to live their whole full life. Toxic, So toxic, get out of buying flowers.
Speaker 2: Next is thirty five percent of people are going to spend money with Valentine's Out on dining out or getaways, which falls into the me and Michael category mean as well and you exactly, But yeah, I think people are kind of moving more towards like experiences making memories with their partner.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised jewelry is not on there. I feel like women like jewelry on.
Speaker 2: Valentine's po do like jewelry, and jewelry definitely should be on there. It's also twenty three percent planned to purchase like sweets and candy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I don't get I wouldn't get tammy chocolate. I get a chocolate every time I fly back from Melbourne. That's so nice, and I leave it on her bedside table, but they're in her wardrobe. There is a pile of them because I've been traveling for a bit recently, so she's got like a pile of them. She can't keep up.
Speaker 3: So you're going to like change the gift or you're just going to.
Speaker 1: Get a nice same thing, just a cute thing I buy from the airport when I'm there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think people are definitely moving more towards experiences, Like I think it is nice to get like a rose from someone, but I think it's nice to go out to dinner, do a little get away, whatever it might be. Sixty four percent of Australians are planning to celebrate with a restaurant dinner, and twenty one percent are considering alternate celebrations like a travel experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, well I'm doing the dinner, so I'm in that twenty one percent.
Speaker 2: What else is nice to do on Valentine's Day? Hot air balloon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've done a hot airbluone so fun? Yeah right, okay?
Speaker 2: What about outdoor movies or drive ins?
Speaker 1: We're going outdoor movies apparently, Well, it's booked for Bridget Traone's Diary the day before. It's twelfth and Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can classify that as your Valentine.
Speaker 1: I could say, I don't worry about tomorrow night. We're doing this. Have you are you excited for any project? Zones?
Speaker 2: I actually am. I love Bridget Jones, such a good movie.
Speaker 1: I want to rewatch him.
Speaker 2: I don't remember I've rewatched them all recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, lucky I wanted to. I can't remember him like completely as an adult adult the last ten years.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think like the first one was like her in her like single girl, full blown era. Second is like her changing from one guy to the next guy and they go to Thailand and she gets locked up and blah blah blah. It's a bit of a wild story. Third one, it's the baby. This one it's like her, I think with kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like in a date a younger guy, the guy from the White Lotus. Yeah, i'll tell you what anna talking about Valentine's Day. There's a new horror movie called Heart Ice, Heart Eyes, where there's a guy going around killing couples. Do you reckon? You'd watch that for me?
Speaker 3: With Michael Party always want me don't watch.
Speaker 1: It's like you don't even care about my life and my interests.
Speaker 2: Your life can't just be based around movie watching.
Speaker 1: It is. Look at the top I'm wearing. It's my favorite horror movie from last year, Late Night with the Devil. It's my favorite horror movie from last year.
Speaker 3: Look how happy you are?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a question for you. Obviously you're now married, so it's not actually relevant, but would you ever propose on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Wow? No, my mate, who's wedding I'm going to this weekends? So and someone else I was talking to, their anniversary is Valentine's Day. That's why they're having the wedding this weekend because their anniversary is the day he proposed.
Speaker 2: Right, So he proposed on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they wanted to do it all the same day, so they have the same anniversary. And Tammy's pa was telling me the same thing. Their anniversaries Valentine's Day as well, So she's like, do we celebrate that one? Like? Do we have our wedding around that? So we have the same anniversary day? And I was like, well no, because you're gonna make it really hard for the rest calm and how Valentine's revolves around your wedding. Yeah, so no, I would not propose. Why do people propose?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, approximately five thousand couples in Australia get engaged on Valentine's Day each year, so your mate is just one of them. But it is. It is so cute, to be honest, Like, every time I've ever had a boyfriend, I pretty much thought they were going to propose on Valentine's Day and I was always disappointed.
Speaker 1: What's going through a girl's because.
Speaker 2: It's like the day of love And honestly, I've never felt more I never throughout the whole year. I feel like I feel the most loved up on Valentine's Day and I day. Yeah, and you have these nice memories and like you're doing romantic things and everyone's in the mood. You know, it's like cute. Okay, So a lot of people say that Valentine's Day is all about the females, all about the women, like treat your girl. But as a male, do you expect to receive a Valentine's Day gift?
Speaker 1: Personally? No?
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you're willing to like splash out the cash, but you have no, you're not willing. You don't want anything in return.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think you know my personality. I'm really not the gift giver or receiver, Like I never grew up with that, So I don't gifts.
Speaker 2: So I just say that, But I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: I think it's just easier to say that sometimes, and then if it's like a gift doesn't land, I'm like, well, yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think that's I don't think that's right. Pop up, Yeah, well I think you do like giving gifts. You are so like thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like a thoughtful gift more than that.
Speaker 2: Then you're you're a gift, big gift give most people.
Speaker 1: True, true, but I wouldn't know. I don't expect anything in return. Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I annoys me?
Speaker 2: You know what it's triggering to me because my ex is to say it and you like both bully me together and being like you don't need any gifts. We don't give gifts. Some guys don't give gifts. And I was like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the fact that you're still on that band when you do give out a lot of.
Speaker 1: Gifts, Yeah, mine them more like sentimental sort of gifts. Like I also got tammy It one. You know how those coffee table books. I got one printed off of Finland. Yeah, and all the honeymoon pictures in there.
Speaker 2: It's so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more sentimental than yeah.
Speaker 2: That you do like GIFs. Anyway, this is not about me.
Speaker 1: It's about a guy. I wouldn't think a guy would expect a gift on Valentine's Day. I don't think it's about the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's actually about both. I feel like Michael got me like a beautiful Christmas present, and I kind of was a bit slack this year. Just hold my hands up and say it. So I want to get him a nice present this year. Yeah, right, ideas or what do you think I was thinking of getting him? Maybe like some sneakers and some outfits. Yeah, well that because it's something that he will.
Speaker 1: I think that's an easy one for a doesn't.
Speaker 2: Buy it clothes for himself, So I feel like the only time he gets new clothes when I buy it for him. But gender based spending is so interesting because on average, males spend one hundred and sixty two dollars on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: But women still spend? Is that all? Can you well about average? Matt's pissed?
Speaker 1: Geez, that's that's not even covering the roses. That doesn't even cover roses.
Speaker 3: How much do you you're spending?
Speaker 1: Ah, easily a couple of hundred straight off of that. That book was like two hundred, little bit more.
Speaker 3: I'm more than two hundred.
Speaker 1: We took a lot of photos. We took a lot of photos on the honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Okay, so males are spending one hundred and sixty two dollars on average females Guess how much females are spending on average?
Speaker 3: You tell me, you tell me, I want.
Speaker 1: You to get two hundred. It's less than male, so one hundred, one ten, one ten, Okay.
Speaker 2: So feels are still spending. Yeah, So I think I personally think it's nice to do, you know, get each other something. It doesn't need to be something super expensive. It can be a really nice card with some really nice words in it, or like you said, like a photo book.
Speaker 3: Obviously your photo book wasn't that extense. I mean, what's really expensive?
Speaker 2: But it doesn't have to be is what I'm saying. Right, Okay, Matt, we have a hotline of someone's horror Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Should we listen to that?
Speaker 1: Let's chuck it on. Okay, So this hot line comes in from Laura.
Speaker 4: So I'm not really one that would get annoyed if my partner didn't celebrate Valentine's Day or not. But this was back when I was fifteen. So I had this partner and he was a twin and I work at Machas and he came the drive through and he gave me this like bracelet with a heart lock on it and it would have like a sky glue chain in it. Anyway, he handed it to me and it was like, there you go, Lauren, love, you have a good day.
Speaker 3: My name's Laura.
Speaker 4: So that was like the first kind of thing. I was like, what the fuck? And then as I turned around his so his brother also worked with us, and he had dated a girl in that worked at Macisville named Chantell. Anyway, the bracelet that my boyfriend at the time, Mark had given me, he didn't actually get for me. It was his brother's bracelet that he had gotten for this Chantell girl. So he just like recycled the gift. Yeah, it was so weird, Like it wasn't even the fact that it wasn't brought for me or whatever, you know, the thought that counts. But it was like being called Lauren and then having this girl like, what the fuck have you got my old bracelet for so fucking weird? It ruined Valentine's Day for me. And now that I look back, I can laugh, But in that moment, I was mortified.
Speaker 1: So I thought that her name was actually Lauren and I'd read it wrong. She said that I was so Laura. It's Laura.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Recycling gifts, I hate that is bottom of the barrel.
Speaker 3: You can't be recycling.
Speaker 1: I've never regifted anything.
Speaker 3: I've never regifted. Oh have I regifted anything.
Speaker 2: I've not regifted it as a gift. But I've maybe like given people gifts that I've gotten that I'm not going to use. I've done that, like pajamas that maybe don't fit.
Speaker 1: Or nice exactly. I was about to say that I've done that as all. So I've given people about not being like here happy birthday. Yeah, you know we've got that. No, nothing like that. I've just given people stuff that I haven't.
Speaker 2: Needed Okay, called her the wrong name. I have a friend called Laura and she hates more than anything being called Lauren's.
Speaker 3: Like, it's not my name.
Speaker 1: My sister's called Laura and she hates more than anything being called Laura as well. See that happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's like really annoying.
Speaker 1: So how long were they together for it? If he's calling her the wrong name?
Speaker 3: I don't know why ask question?
Speaker 1: I know I asked questions. I asked you the questions like you know, I'm sorry, guys, I am.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's pretty lame. But they're dating, supposedly, and he's going through the drive through.
Speaker 3: To a gift, like is he not some other time where they can catch.
Speaker 1: Up, Like, well, that's her fault for working on Valancine's day. I know that's probably the only time he had.
Speaker 2: He should make some more time, like it's not on he's getting like a free cheese furger and then giving the gifts.
Speaker 1: Like a fu I could really go a double Chase Figer.
Speaker 2: Every time we talk about food on this podcast. That literally goes straight away together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the other day. That's the worst subway ever though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 1: No one sucks.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it, but you told me no.
Speaker 1: It was just not good. They didn't put enough branch resting on it. But we please, when we get distracted.
Speaker 3: Can you tell thembou tongue over today?
Speaker 1: I want that double cheese burger.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's a shitty Valentine's Day. That would that's honestly ground through this.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, what would you do, Anna, that's a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: I'd like be fuming and probably throw the bracelet and say take back your second hand bracelet.
Speaker 1: With a sky blue color through it? Is that in Tiffany and co Won? Isn't that?
Speaker 2: I mean it could be, but I feel like she would say that jewelry is so hard to buy for women. Jewelry is hard to buy for because you need to know the color. Like I'm a gold person, so if someone brought me a silver gift, it's instantly.
Speaker 1: I think your husband should know your gold. I know Tammy's gold, but I just think it's hard, Like I don't know what she likes, like sometimes she wears ear rings, or like you're wearing earrings now, Like I would never see those earrings at a shop and go, I'm going to get them. Okay, No, no, no, I'm not being. I'm not being. I'm not being. I am so hung over. I'm saying articulated problem. All I'm trying to say is I would.
Speaker 2: Never get the earrings that you're wearing right now.
Speaker 1: I would never go. Oh, okay, that's what I'm going to you know what I'm trying to say. I know. Do you know, like I never go oh, sounds.
Speaker 2: Good to have a female best friend because and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did apparently.
Speaker 3: One time.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, we hope that you have a beautiful Valentine's Day, celebrating with your partner. If you're not celebrating with your partner, make sure you have a Gallantine's Day. I still had a Galantine's Day dinner with the girls this weekend and it was lovely. It's so fun celebrating your friendships.
Speaker 1: And until next time, Thank you Anna for carrying today.
Speaker 2: Bye.