Speaker 1: We've got get you every morning, every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Jodes, you have to hat some on when it comes to the workspace. You also work at Channel ten. I you do very good job, Jans, really good stuff. Thank you, no problems at all.
Speaker 1: Let me say that again. Thank you with.
Speaker 2: A question mark at the end. No, I'm just getting around your work because sometimes you need to be praised in this space, because I don't think you get the praise that you deserve. For example, story did very very recently. Let's take a bit of a clip at this.
Speaker 3: Over eight hundred workers across forty websites have now had the potentially life saving skin checks. Given the success of the two year summer pilot program, it will now continue indefinitely.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 2: It's got that good news voice going on, a really really clear deliverance of information.
Speaker 4: You need praise in this space, don't you.
Speaker 3: Well, hang on, let me take you back. That was the story I did about free skin checks. Yes for tradees because they're obviously exposed to a lot of u V rays, etc. To be more likely to contract skin cancer. That was a nice little story.
Speaker 1: Watch point.
Speaker 2: It's a really really positive message, and you need positive reinforcement. If from no one else and maybe yourself. This was caught on camera.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 5: Ray.
Speaker 1: You have to kind of admit.
Speaker 4: That that's poor Ray. The cameraman. That's poor. Right at the end, it wasn't Ray.
Speaker 2: My eyes twitching, It wasn't Ray, but perhaps it was someone from Channel TAM. So there you go, you absolutely loving yourself sick for that little news cross that you did. Here's the kicker those. My question is if it's about trade, he's getting skin checks to prevent skin cans, et cetera. What are the trades doing inside working on websites? Is this a new thing that I'm not sure about? Do you know what I'm talking about? So listen to this piece of audio. Listen to it really carefully, because I think I think you meant to say work sites. But here's what actually happened. And after that, this is what happened just before you were loving yourself sick.
Speaker 3: Over eight hundred workers across forty websites have now had the potentially life saving skin checks. Given the success of the two years summer pilot program, it will now continue indefinitely.
Speaker 2: You just wonder for all these people who are working on websites, probably in sight.
Speaker 4: Are they in the danger zone for skin cancer?
Speaker 3: Okay, firstly, how did you know that I got back to work after I'd love myself sick.
Speaker 1: And gone to rape. Oh my god, I'm so good at my job.
Speaker 3: And then I got back and I looked back at that and went, I have said not just one version of that, but two across forty websites, which of course is I meant work sites, And.
Speaker 4: Therefore what you said what you meant difference.
Speaker 3: So then we had to cut around it to make it, you know, suitable to go to air. And also my second point being phoned.
Speaker 4: Raisin trouble so still stand by this.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty would Ray, you have to kind of admit that, he turns out in the backroom. I was waiting for you to screw up, and I did.
Speaker 4: Ray never actually admitted that you were pretty good. So there you go. Bit to work on therning.
Speaker 6: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it.
Speaker 1: Is easily offended. Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 6: He's only money Jody and hazy.
Speaker 2: Six nothing not shat's for us just to get the stuff out of our systems, like just to cleanse ourselves before we really straighten up and deliver some phuls in content after seven o'clock jokes.
Speaker 3: No one loves a stupid study more than you, and I am a right spot on oh man hits the sweet spot for Jody and hazes hook it up.
Speaker 4: To my pains please, okay, And.
Speaker 1: This is one of the stupidest studies of all time. So Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Has a doge. You know what I mean, a dog that's his government department. It is the Department of Government Efficiency and it's pronounced.
Speaker 1: Dog like dog gap.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, he said what they said makes sense. Let's seak him to dose a cat. Doge do Musk supports to be all over dose.
Speaker 1: Oh so true.
Speaker 3: So they basically look at the government and go, where are you spending money where it shouldn't be? And the doge lawmaker is blowing the whistle on a one point two million dollar study worth of federal fund spent on looking at the drinking and sex.
Speaker 1: Habits of Super Bowl watchers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, and thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So what about this?
Speaker 3: They spent over five hundred and sixty three thousand dollars to determine where the heavy drinkers consume more alcohol on Super Bowl Sunday than any given Saturday night. So the results found shockingly that they drank on average, two more drinks during the Super Bowl than they would have on a Saturday n Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's both this information only two more drinks than regular Saturday.
Speaker 3: On average, So you know, there's probably some people drinking ten more drinks and they for a.
Speaker 2: Saturday night that cast the person doesn't drink at all. Yeah, old mate, and drunk an extra twenty beers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like when you go out for dinner and you're splitting up the bill and there's someone sitting there going but I didn't drink anything, and everyone's like, who cares.
Speaker 2: Mate, Yeah, we have wine between us, but they don't drink.
Speaker 4: We're a team.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty six dollars. Okay.
Speaker 3: Another study that costs seven hundred and ten thousand dollars determine that more babies are born in the area around the Super Bowl winning teams area. So basically they're saying that more babies are born around Super Bowl time, probably because mum and Dad had a few babies on Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Gone, wow, one, let's go get over here, dull.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine how many little babies there are our crews around now with the nickname of ether the Patrick Patrick Mahomes or Travis Travis Kelsey so.
Speaker 3: True, yes, or little baby Green Bay Packers could be the case.
Speaker 4: Ye maybe, but Green Bay Packers are nowhere near it, so that's not going to work.
Speaker 2: Some long suffering football supporters, you feel like it'd be a similar situation in this country. I mean, all good if you're a Cat's fan, they seem to always win, still flying.
Speaker 4: If you're a Richmond supporter, your lord.
Speaker 1: Of population, thriving.
Speaker 2: Little baby Gary's everywhere. What about if you're a Saints supporter?
Speaker 4: Oh oh no, like producer Flack.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nineteen sixty six was the last tolliship.
Speaker 1: Certainly, No little Fraser Garrick's running round.
Speaker 2: No little phrases. It's been a while since the Crows as well. No little baby marks n it's been probably twenty one years since Port run around as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you find me a little baby Warren. You can't do it. You cannot do it.
Speaker 3: There is no wonder given the non success of our sporting teams. You've got an aging population here in Zeth, Australia.
Speaker 1: Now that's a job.
Speaker 4: That's a joke. That's a job, a job, a terrible job.
Speaker 2: The Monday morning joke of just inject that tumor into my veins, stealing in the right direction, joke's three jokes. Do you want to kick us off this morning because you fancy yourself in the space?
Speaker 1: No one ever said that, But I don't mind my job, okay.
Speaker 3: So a man walks into a doctor's office and he sits down and he says, now, doctor, this is going to sound a little bit strange, but I have five penn ices, five of them, five of them.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine that's potentially too many?
Speaker 1: Taking aback?
Speaker 3: The doctor asks him, my god, how do your pants fit? And he turns round and says to the doctor, like a glove.
Speaker 1: Fight like it.
Speaker 3: I think you knew the punchline before I delivered it, a Maria, there was a.
Speaker 7: Space in there where you're really paused, and I'm like, it's coming.
Speaker 1: That's cool for dramatic effects, sweetie.
Speaker 4: Which one's the pinky? Which one is the thumb?
Speaker 2: Different shapes, different sizes, okay, I'll go next, and if we are going down that blue theme, I'll try and match you. Okay, how about this? So I guy's talking to a girl in a bar and he asked, what's your name? And she says Carmen. He says, well, that's a really nice name. Who named you?
Speaker 4: That was it? Mother?
Speaker 2: And she said no, no, actually I named myself. And he says, well, why Carmen? She says, because I like cars and I like men. Makes sense, doesn't it. She then says to the man, what's your name? He says, I'm sorry where my man is very nice to meet you. My name is beer far he thought, because you know the things that he likes.
Speaker 4: So makes a good couple. Two, by the way, still together.
Speaker 1: So much.
Speaker 7: Who would have thought I'm the one straightening you two struggles that please produce flak when you got. A man goes into the doctor and says, doctor, I'm really worried. I think I'm losing my hearing, and the doctor goes, well, can you describe the symptoms for me?
Speaker 4: And he goes sure.
Speaker 7: Homer is a fat ball man, March has tall blue hair, is Bart, Maggie and Lisa all right?
Speaker 2: For those who are little bit uneducated in the Simpsons space potentially where the word's got a bit muddle up?
Speaker 4: Can you explain it? To Joe's place, he.
Speaker 7: Says, I'm losing my hearing, and the doctor says, can you describe the symptoms for me?
Speaker 4: I'll do this again, Joe.
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 4: That happens sometimes. How's that response from Jodi? Did you get it? That's cute from Jody? You can't say that to a man.
Speaker 3: No, No, okay, all right, well next week you go first so we can get another way.
Speaker 2: That's what the pinky that's what the pinky paint has got to the glove joke. That's cute. You know how it was my lifelong goal to play one AFL game.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Well, the bloke sitting across from us right now played four hundred and seven pat your games.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he had a pretty good run of it.
Speaker 2: It's Sean Bergo, thanks to Ko Sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't complain to us. We won't listen. This is every day.
Speaker 3: Couldn't you've just thrown him a bone, given him, like, you know, two or three of you four hundred and seven, Sean, there's.
Speaker 8: A few now missed a few games with injury and suspension as well.
Speaker 2: But all right, the bloke, you played four hundred and seven games and I actually got I'm underdone.
Speaker 4: I should have played four fifteen. Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: How was the body towards the end of it? Like, did you know it was time?
Speaker 9: We know?
Speaker 8: The body is actually still in a good spot. Yeah, I'm pretty good now. I had a few surgeries on different parts of my body, different limbs, but physically and mental I was in a good spot. But it was time to give up at you know, thirty eight thirty nine, So.
Speaker 4: S wasn't wasn't a thing?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 2: When you left Port, didn't you turn up in Hawthorne and everybodys saying na his knee shot? Yeah, so you weren't you. I'mly supposed to play a few more games. Isn't that what everyone was saying obviously was bull crap?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I just handed it up a little bit, didn't they.
Speaker 4: I did have surgery.
Speaker 8: I was on crutches for about twelve or thirteen weeks and it was a big recovery period. But I think it's all about how you recover mentally physically and put the time into your body, which is what I did.
Speaker 3: Like, we'll get two hundred fifty games out of So if someone said to you, you've got to play a game of AFL tomorrow, could you No?
Speaker 8: No, I couldn't I know, a hamstring off the bone or something. Yeah, it wouldn't last probably two or three minutes.
Speaker 4: Are you a big fan? Now? Are you a massive fan of football?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 4: Are you fretty enough at you? I do watch it.
Speaker 8: It's different watching it as a spectator than as a player, because when you're a player, you're always caught up in the moment, and now you critique a lot more as a pass player and a spectator. You think the game is so easy. But one thing I've done in retirement is I've never forgotten how hard the game is. You know, to make a split second decision with the ball, you know, in front of fifty sixty thousand game on the line, It is extremely hard. But yeah, I'm a different type of watcher.
Speaker 2: Hey, jos, if I'd played four him in seven games, I'd heavily critique as well. Yeah, made adelaide. Let's talk about the power. What excites you about twenty twenty five? What should we be looking forward to because as a recruit, that we're looking at, going cheez, he could be pretty special in jack Lacochis.
Speaker 4: We're hoping, yeah he is.
Speaker 8: Well, he can line up in the center of the oval for a set shot. That's what I've come to see from Jackie and kick the ball a long way. Charlie Dixon's no longer there, so he'll play a role inside the forward line. I think Joe Richards and Joe Berry are two exciting players as well, so identified they needed some small forwards to help, you know, Willie Rioli and Darcy and Sam pel Pepper is coming back from a knee injury, so they're really exciting as well. So they do lose arguably the best half back flanker in the league and Dan Houston, but they've got some replacements.
Speaker 4: In that area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he was always going to go.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he sat here at Nover and said no, no, no, there's nothing to the room as we're going to stay, and we all went.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, Dan, And we're as far as saying, I don't know why the media do this. You put yourself in dance situation.
Speaker 11: He doesn't.
Speaker 8: He doesn't talk about it. Everyone asks him question after question after question, and he obviously says. You know, I'm not going I'm staying the question.
Speaker 4: Stop version.
Speaker 8: It's smart by him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sie, thank you so much for stopping by. Of course, thanks to k there's no off season with car sports. Get on board today, enjoy the super Bowl today, and good luck to your Port Adelaide this season.
Speaker 4: Guys. Thanks having seale.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the chance led fearlessly by the girls just to cover off some of those I don't know to boo maybe controversial topics. So you've got the one I know only Joe Yoti puts your name up, Jos Hello, You've also got the wonderful, fearless, courageous, always a pleasure to four contendues.
Speaker 6: First, you're like the pleasure that all right.
Speaker 2: So here's the here's the drill girls, I'm going to open up the envelope here and let's see what the topic is today.
Speaker 4: I got so sorry, can you pass that? So push it? Don't put there we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, now the topic is kids with makeup go whoa, whoa wo sorry to un leasure bombshell.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I am the mother of four girls, so I think I'm pretty well qualified in this space to talk about the absolute debarcle that is young girls and make up in twenty twenty four, twenty five.
Speaker 4: So can I just question what sort of age is we talking? This is new to me. How young are we talking? This seems concerning.
Speaker 3: We're talking TikTok and we're talking all the platforms and our targeting young girls when it comes to skincare. So just so you know, hazy, because I know you've got absolutely no idea in this space, but all the young girls want now for their birthdays but Christmas? But whatever is skincare in places like Mecca and Sephora. And we're talking stuff like exfoliators like alpha and beta hydroxyax acids, vitamin A derivative, retinol the young.
Speaker 1: I know what's a derivative?
Speaker 3: They should be targeted at people my age, like honestly, and how you don't worry about two we go exactly, let's land on. So my girls now are just watching all this skincare content. It's unrestricted on social media and it's all these little videos of girls going this is my daily routine, Get ready with me?
Speaker 1: When did you get my log into? And they attract millions of viewers.
Speaker 3: So this is an eleven year old influencer talking about her skincare videos. Have a listen, get ready with me to touch up some of my makeup and was I going to give you a little debrief on my day.
Speaker 4: So most of her content is skincare and make up and how old are you again? I'm that een?
Speaker 6: And you have how many followers on TikTok one brilliant? Her followers largely girls, hard age and younger, a generation that's become captivated by skincare.
Speaker 11: For me personally, it was just about a bit of like self care and love and like it was like fun to do and it'd be a way to express myself.
Speaker 4: What and I can't stress this enough? What the you know? What is going on in the world today?
Speaker 1: Isn't that insane?
Speaker 6: I want to know about her day that we said, and tell you a bit about my day.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 6: You got mummy, made you breakfast, you came home, job on the computer?
Speaker 1: Do you about my day?
Speaker 4: You're logged onto MSN chat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, insanity.
Speaker 3: So some of the products that they're most sought after for my daughters and her friends and stuff like drunk Elephant, which the packaging is like young and fun and it's targeted at young girls.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a pub, yeah, dul.
Speaker 3: I think it is one Laniage Laniage or something like that. And also Summer Friday is my one year old asked me for a Summer Friday lip closs for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Guess how much that is?
Speaker 3: I guess nineteen nine, forty nine, No, forty eight dollars, oh, forty eight bucks for a lip boss. I'm like, babes, let's go to Big w because I've got I think it's like M M and Co or something. I just got a tub of vaseline. Doll Oh, that's what we did back in the day. Back in the day, I had do you know what I had?
Speaker 4: Gone?
Speaker 3: I had Estralla's muscaa in green and purple.
Speaker 1: We drank water out of the tap back then.
Speaker 3: Nowadays they're just getting around with mac makeup and Frank Greens.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: I also had that tub of vassel.
Speaker 1: You're an animal.
Speaker 2: I certainly didn't use any It's a tricky age.
Speaker 4: Thirteen. It's a tricky age. Let's do all lot SUF.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: You were so you also were watching makeup two doors on the internet for sure.
Speaker 1: Did give us a call? Please?
Speaker 3: Is this absolute insanity? Are your young girls asking for the most obsanely priced skincare items that they clearly don't need.
Speaker 1: For their perfection? Their skin is perfection. I keep saying to my girls, you are so perfect just the way you are. You don't need foundation. My god.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen, Get on board. If you are as fired up about.
Speaker 1: This as Iron.
Speaker 2: On the flip side as well, if you do, If you do have a youngster who's consistently in makeup and that's your choice, we'd love to hear from you as well. Oh yeah, our four year old Lottie loves makeup now, Is that concerned she wants to put it on?
Speaker 1: No, it's a fine line, because we all put makeup on like.
Speaker 6: Really, yeah, like a pallette of it was, you know, four dollars and it would give you a rash.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's different, Yeah to the seven hundred dollars drunk elephant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's different from leaving the house going summer let's go, and she's like, oh, I've just got to finish putting my retinol on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, Well, our four year old is doing the same thing. Yeah, and we're like, wow, she finishes her makeup. We're like, you look like a zombie cross with a nineteen hundreds lady of them twenty fourteen, get them off really.
Speaker 4: Crazy seal section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of those little taboo, sort of controversial topics.
Speaker 4: That's what happens when we open up the end.
Speaker 2: But this particular topic is one that I'm not overly familiar with because I'm not a girl, but I do have a four year.
Speaker 4: Old who wants to dabble in this space, and that is kids with make up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking the fact that now all these TikTok videos, Instagram videos are all targeting young girls for these fun colored packaging, and I'm like, oh my god, you're nine, you're overdue for your retinal dose. Like, for goodness sake, it's actually insanity and it's really taken off. Like all of my daughters and their friends, all they want for their presence is skincare, which I am like, you're perfect.
Speaker 1: Your skin will not get any more perfect than what it is right now.
Speaker 3: So asking the question in thirteen twenty fourteen, your kids into skincare like obsessively?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course each and every Monday. We're joined by the wonderful Tiff Horn from ten.
Speaker 3: Use first, can we just quickly get your take on this as a woman who has beautiful.
Speaker 1: All a skin, go on? What else?
Speaker 6: It's all that retinal I used when I was eleven, that of the alpha proxy whatever betel rating I think. And I don't have children, but I basically am one. Yeah, but back in my day, it's like a right of passage.
Speaker 1: To go through an ugly phase.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so to speak as teenagers like, you're not meant to look with lemon gorgeous. No, you're meant to go to the supermarket. You beg your mother to buy Maybelene Dream Matt Moose, for example, which is what I had. Yes, they have maybe three skin colors, so they.
Speaker 4: Don't match your skin at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 4: And he sort of.
Speaker 1: Painted on in the thick layer.
Speaker 6: It dries out your skin and your big sister says.
Speaker 4: Your skin looks really crusty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you cry, yeah, and that's light and here we are, and here we are.
Speaker 4: That's what you do, though, But.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's a little bit of scene that is too much?
Speaker 6: You meant to get all that we had this and ives April CT scrub and it was really white.
Speaker 1: Clogging would do the opposite. Oh, it was so fair.
Speaker 6: It's really thick, like tasty. And then I think the beads like maybe choked fish in the ocean.
Speaker 1: So that's what we needed, That's what we have, and.
Speaker 6: Then you'll appreciate the retinat when you're a grown up girl like Jones and me.
Speaker 4: So true. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Let's take some calls next, Wenna speak the Kaylor as well from two Wells who wants to talk about her four year old daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's keen for makeup. It's that young. Yeah, it's early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very crazy.
Speaker 4: Seal section. Yeah, this sealed section.
Speaker 2: We are joined so bravely each and every Monday by the one to tip one from ten Dyes first and of course led fearlessly as well from Jody Ordi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't she a joy to having the studios? Isn't she?
Speaker 3: She is?
Speaker 4: She's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are talking in the sealed section this morning. Kids that are desperate to wear makeup, and not just any old makeup, but really expensive gear.
Speaker 1: That's all they seem to want. From Mecca s four.
Speaker 3: At places like that, I'm like, oh, we could go to make it or support, or I could guide you down to Big w where they have the knockoffs, and that's where we'll be going to get your lickploss, not the forty.
Speaker 1: Eight dollar there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hard to disagree with that.
Speaker 1: And let's go to Kayla from two wells.
Speaker 10: Hi, Kayla, by good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you good? You've got a daughter?
Speaker 9: I do? She's sitting five on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Five on Saturday, and does she want to wear makeup?
Speaker 10: She sure does.
Speaker 9: She's a beat, that's all she asked. That's on her birthday lift and that's it.
Speaker 1: So what sort of stuff, Kayler?
Speaker 9: She's happy with the play makeup and stuff.
Speaker 10: But we actually were at the.
Speaker 9: Plaza on the weekend and she saw mackag. She's like, I want to go in there.
Speaker 10: I want to go in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, how is Kayla? How is this even a thing for a four year old?
Speaker 10: Well, she's got older cousins, so she sees them do it and she wants to copy.
Speaker 9: But she so if you watch YouTube or whatever, she ers off into influences and stuff. Yeah yeah, so it's quite quickly takes over I'll tell you what, Kaylor, I don't know how you feel, but YouTube, Oh my gosh, YouTube makes me so angry because the same thing happens with my six year old.
Speaker 2: He starts watching things and then it veers off into these videos. You're like, how the hell did he get to this? This is so inappropriate and it turns into zombies freaks.
Speaker 7: Taylor.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, but I've got rage at the moment it goes north from one hundred and I get white hot anytime YouTube gets onto the big TV in the louder and dad, Yeah.
Speaker 10: She knows as soon as I come in if she can hear my feet some she quickly tries to swap it out, So yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, respect, I'm sure do you know what Caylor.
Speaker 2: Push through these years because I'm sure it'll get better when she becomes a teenager.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Cayla, Thanks so much. Karen from rphic Valglhorn and Karinn.
Speaker 4: Let's go too.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: How are you going?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: Karin? Are we going to speak to your daughter? Kennedy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Hi, I'm good, Thank you?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Battle of Stelling? Hey, Kennedy, do you like to wear makeup?
Speaker 11: And new skincare, makeup, yeah, skinkay, not as much. I did go through a big phase last year until I realized how bad it was. And I kind of just realized all the bad things that came out of and then what was in them? And I've actually stopped using it, but I still do use a little bit of make.
Speaker 1: Up, okay. And so what sort of skincare you using?
Speaker 3: An you?
Speaker 4: How old are you? Quickly? I'm certain?
Speaker 3: And what sort of skin care were you using? And all your friends into it?
Speaker 11: My friends, some of them were, some of them weren't.
Speaker 1: Okay, what sort of.
Speaker 11: I was using? Brands like drunk Elephants, nice recipe.
Speaker 3: Glow recipe, that's the otherwise is the good stuff? Yeah, it's good stuff for too good people your age.
Speaker 1: Have you tried blue mascaret?
Speaker 4: Just keep those thoughts.
Speaker 1: We're in a mission to stop children using skip care. Could you jump on board please? As oppose to.
Speaker 6: Go got myself go, oh my god, that's so good to.
Speaker 2: Be fair, So so Kennedy, in your wisdom as a thirteen year old, you look back and go, what was I doing back then?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do it a lot? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did it ever make skin break out?
Speaker 2: It did a lot.
Speaker 11: I've still got everything. I just keep it in a draw and I don't think I've opened that draw for a month.
Speaker 4: That's a great results.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. Kennedy. Thank you so much for your thoughts. We really appreciate it. You have a wonderful dad. School.
Speaker 2: That's good. On the right path to Kennedy. Let's go to a green withouth. Now, good moring to you.
Speaker 10: Jess morning. How are we good?
Speaker 1: Yess. You've got a daughter as well.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 1: I have a nine year old okay? And what she want to get into?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: So yeah?
Speaker 10: Nine in December and it was yep, everything Mecca. So we went there and grabbed her basket and off she went and yep. Checked the basket and there was drunk elephant and I was like, jeez, that thought it was like a hundred dollars. Yeah, yeah, no, And then I checked the ingredients and saw that it was retinal and then I was like, no, we're not having that. She's like essential mom who I also have a sell on and she came to the salon room with me the other day.
Speaker 4: My husband dropped her.
Speaker 10: Off and I was like, oh, you got stickers on your face and she goes, oh, they're pimple patches.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, the what do you need them for? Oh?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 1: Just tell her to try toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Or she swings back and goes, preventions better than cure, mommy. It just sort of stems on into different parts of life as well.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong saying it's not a thing that people in the early twenties. Now it's starting to get injections. Yes, so this whole obsession we're trying to grab too quickly. But unfortunately, the wisdom is you don't realize that until you get old and you say, hey, let it happen the way it should happen, because you don't need to do.
Speaker 3: Tiff and I have been known to shake our heads at young women in their twenties who do say to us, oh god, I so need botox.
Speaker 6: Oh I say I look so old, And I say that's so offensive, and people like Jodie not myself.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for all your calls. Big day coming up.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this, no doubt, Joe, you're looking at me like, what the hell are you even playing?
Speaker 4: This is the NFL theme song.
Speaker 1: I'm aware of that.
Speaker 4: How that works.
Speaker 1: I know that much.
Speaker 4: Okay, well done, you're halfway there.
Speaker 1: Okay. So super Bowl is on today.
Speaker 3: Most people are just very aware of the biggest pop star on the planet. And she's going to be there because Travis kelt is playing for the CHIE, So she's going along to support her man.
Speaker 2: And good on Taylor Street for putting Travis Kelcey on the map. Yes, fans, I'm just joking.
Speaker 3: He's just kidding because you were the first to get iraped when people said that to you.
Speaker 4: Who's man.
Speaker 1: Now we've got a new member of the team. She's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Her name is Molly and she joins us. Now, Good morning, Molly, Hello, Hello, welcome to Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 1: It's good to be here. Now.
Speaker 3: You've come from a sports show because now, what's the word defunct?
Speaker 1: We'll get it doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 4: Went in a different direction.
Speaker 2: But from that, what we know is that we now have a genuine sports expert in the building.
Speaker 1: This is so good. You did that show for how long? Nearly to you? Two years? Okay, so you're across my sports right. Oh.
Speaker 5: Look, if I'm the expert, we're in trouble.
Speaker 3: We're about to find out because we're just going to test your credentials here because of his Super Bowl Monday.
Speaker 1: We want to know how much you know about the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Got four questions and a lot of terms that you're probably going to hear a lot during Super Bowl Today, which probably a lot of people are like, what the hell does that even mean?
Speaker 4: All good?
Speaker 2: Our brand you producer, Molly will help you out. First of all, can you explain to us, Molly, what a tight end is?
Speaker 5: That's that's when it's it's getting really tight at the end, they're all running to one spot and it's it's really fast.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 2: It makes sense tight ends position. In fact, Travis Kelsey is a tight end.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, I mean that's for Taylor Swift to decide.
Speaker 4: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: I've got one for you, which sounds pretty simple, but if you ask my wife, perhaps it's not. What is the role of a punter in the team?
Speaker 1: Is that a position?
Speaker 5: They're just a general player, just a utility.
Speaker 1: Around there like a fielder in cricket.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, this is going to blow your mind. Their role in the team is to punch the ball, the punter. But I'm not joking the ball kicking it. I'm kicking. So basically, at the end of the set of plays, I've got to kick it away if they're not within that touchdown zone or scoring era.
Speaker 4: This is going to blow your mind. And you were like this.
Speaker 2: My woods speaking about this yesterday and my wife and I said, we'll speaking about Aidie MacGuire's son and how he's a punter. And my wife said, what's his role on the team? And I said, are you serious? And then she said, is it his role to take all the bets for the other players aka the team punter? No, his job is to kick the ball.
Speaker 1: Isn't that Ricky bonding. Doesn't he play cricket?
Speaker 4: That's his nickname.
Speaker 2: Here's one for you, Molly, and for all those we're sitting there going, well, what does that even mean? What is a pump and run?
Speaker 5: That's when you get pumped up on the sideline, Yeah, and then you run really.
Speaker 2: Fast almost It actually is in twenty ten when you go to Marvel. But no, I'm just kidding, just kidding. It's press coverage. It's a defensive strategy. Defensive back lines up directly in front of the white receiver and purposely buns into him to slow him down.
Speaker 4: I read that I didn't know what that mays.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's hard for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's hard for all of us. And finally, what is a sack?
Speaker 5: That's something I've experienced recently.
Speaker 1: Gosh, very well done.
Speaker 2: Also would have accepted producer Flak Joe's really likes people stuffing up on national television. Well, you're right, that is so true.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't make it sound like I'm vindictive and nasty, like it's their served up on a platter.
Speaker 4: You do this evil sort of like laugh when you see it happen.
Speaker 1: I've never done from the belly.
Speaker 4: You do cackle, though, I do.
Speaker 3: A witchy cackles like anyway, gets very high pitched. So I was watching Idle last night and they just had back to back to.
Speaker 1: Back a couple of stuff ups.
Speaker 3: Here's a little example for you to get your Monday's started right.
Speaker 4: I like Oasis because maybe you gonta be the one that sees me. But nafta yoma wonder wonder, wonder, whoa. It's good, it's pretty good. I just I just just just let it go, mate. You you don't have to feel the bits in between.
Speaker 1: It's the improvising for me, I love that.
Speaker 4: Can you put us out of it? Did he get through?
Speaker 1: He was a kickboxer, by the way.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, a genuine kickboxer. You mean beat boxer, a kickboxer, kickboxer.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's back to the gym for him. But this girl blew my damn mind because not only could she not sing, but she also had a propensity to burp midway through her song.
Speaker 4: That ruins auditions.
Speaker 10: Dum eh oh.
Speaker 6: Pay yeah, excuse me, this was a stree you win?
Speaker 4: I would win so fast.
Speaker 2: I don't know I remember the last time that mid sentence. I've had a birth like that. No, what was the choice of food before going on to audition? Dumplings with extra chili or something like that.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Can you play to get just played one more time?
Speaker 4: It's just food for your soul, and then we can.
Speaker 1: Play Birthday pay Day. I promise, just one more time.
Speaker 10: Duh oh.
Speaker 2: Birthday pay day. If you cover any stage, it could ruin your future music Careier.
Speaker 1: That is a birth, have you? I remember you have actually mid sport?
Speaker 2: Yes, what a mid sport it must be, because as we're heating up to the half hour seven o' four or seven thirty.
Speaker 4: I take a big sip of coffee or something, but it's never that loud.
Speaker 2: It's always like a it's a cricket now, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like that, which could go through to the keeper if you weren't working with someone like me who will promptly go.
Speaker 1: All right, let's play birthday pay day? Were you born on the twenty ninth?
Speaker 3: Were born on the twenty ninth of any month it has born our thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Let's marry that up with a random month on the wheel you went a.
Speaker 4: Fouth all, come on, that'd be nice, all right.
Speaker 2: From run Cranberry's cover with burps in it to potentially another Royal Otis and Linger