Speaker 1: Why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, we're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three sixty to help you better understand what's going on inside your body so that you can take the targeted action needed. With a functional health approach plus testing, we go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with Doctyesmina, an incredible integrative GP, and together we will help you decode your body's signals and answer questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed? Insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients? Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit v three sixty dot health or check out the show notes for more. This is Healthy Heir with Amelia Phillips and welcome to this month's Ask Me Anything episode, where I get to answer my wonderful listener questions. I love hearing what's on your mind? What are you grappling with? Maybe something you're outraged by. It's great to keep the conversation going. And look, today, I've got a great range of questions from whether collagen counts as protein to what the right Amiga three supplements are. And I have to say I have very strong opinions on this all the way through to nature's zen pic And is there really a natural option? You know, seeing as we do naturally produce GLP ones in our body, it makes sense that there should be a natural version. So let's talk through that. But before I dive into those questions.
Speaker 2: I have news.
Speaker 1: I have good news, and I have some bad news as well. Let's start with the bad news. Well the bad news sprinkled with some good news in there as well. Now, I have been running a little bit of a body composition experiment on myself for the last six months, and I have allowed myself to gain five kilos. That's not the bad news. That's totally fine. But it's interesting because historically I stay at a really, really stable weight. So to see the scales go up five kilos over the last say, four or five months, you know, it's been interesting to watch. And I've done it purposefully. So I have been wanting to gain more muscle. I think if you are a regular listener, you will have heard that in my annual Dexa scan. The last couple of years, I basically have not gained any muscle over the last few years despite my regular training. So at the start of this year, I was like, yep, I'm going to really focus on my strength training.
Speaker 2: I'm going to allow my.
Speaker 1: Calories to go up, creep up just a little bit, you know, purposefully hitting that one hundred grams of protein a day and not minding if I see the scales go up because hopefully it's muscle, right, So I thought I might just go and get a six month Dexa scan just to kind of check in with what's happening, because that's quite a bit. That's actually ten percent of my body weight that I've gained in the last few months, so you know, significant for me anyway. So when I got my dex of scan, Okay, on the scan, it wasn't quite five kilos like my home scales were. It was actually closer to three kilos. And here's the interesting good and bad news. The good news is I have gained a little bit of muscle. I've gained six hundred grams of muscle. Bad news is I've gained two point one kilos of body fat.
Speaker 2: So if you think about it, that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Much call it one part muscle to three parts fat, and that is the not so good news, you know. It just reminds me that this body composition work is hard. Building muscle takes time, and as an example, body builders, they're building phase usually lasts around forty weeks, and they're cutting phase where they're stripping body fat, lasts around twelve weeks, so they don't try to do it both at the same time. They have these really distinct different phases. So while I'm really happy with my six hundred grams of muscles, seeing as I've literally gained no muscle in the last couple of years, I.
Speaker 2: Can't keep going like that.
Speaker 1: It can't keep costing me that much body fat, you know, because if you think about it, if I gained a easily two kilos of muscle, for example, that would have meant that at this rate, I would have gained six kilos of fat, So that would have put me up around.
Speaker 2: That sort of eight kilos all up.
Speaker 1: So that would then become very hard to pull that amount of body fat off at my age. So at my age, at forty seven. You know, body fat really can creep on even when we feel like we're doing everything right. And even though I've been focusing on increasing my protein, the truth is many high protein foods can also be a little bit higher in calories too. So clearly I've suffered a little bit of calorie creep over the last six months, and so I'm really glad that I did check in with that Dexa. And the moral of the story for me is that I need to bring my portions back down to what they were before Christmas, whilst still trying to hit that one hundred ground. It's a protein per day. So very happy with my muscle increase, but glad I know that quite a bit of fat has come along for the ride as well. Okay, well, onto the good news. I am so excited to share with you. In fact, you're the first person I've told because I only hit send last night Dot Diasmina and I have just submitted our book manuscribed. Yeah, I'm shaking her out on my chair. Oh my goodness, our book is off to the publisher. I cannot tell you the feeling it was to get all the chapters in and to hit send and get it over to her. It has been such a labor of love and I still am just like basking in this moment of having submitted it. And I know there's still a lot more work to go because now the publisher has to, you know, get the red.
Speaker 2: Pen out and do all their editing.
Speaker 1: But it's just a big feet and I'm really really excited to share more with you. Once the publisher reviews it, they will give us a timeline of how long it takes to edit the cover and get it published. So as soon as I know what that timeline is, I will be able to share a lot more of it with you very soon. And my poor back i'm sitting here now, it's still a bit sore because this last weekend, literally for two days straight, I just sat at my desk for twelve hours and my kids were bringing me cups of tea and three meals a day at my desk. But I just was on an absolute mission to get it done. So Yasmina and I worked around the clock, which was huge, but so glad that it's done. And to anyone who has written a book before, wow, it is epic. We went through all the emotions throughout the book writing process, and so now I'm just enjoying the happy and proud emotion of having it done, and yeah, really really excited to share it with you soon. Also slightly nervous about what the publisher will say because they've really only read We sent them one or two chapters very early on as a sense check.
Speaker 2: Other than that, maybe they're going to pull out the redpen and just slash away. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: But Tim and I are heading off to Port Douglas for a family holiday tomorrow as I record this, So by the time this episode is published, I will have just returned having.
Speaker 2: Celebrated of in Port Douglas.
Speaker 1: I'm calling it a manuscript Margarita, and hopefully will be over my sleep deprivation and my hours of sitting feeling very refreshed for the.
Speaker 2: Next half of the year.
Speaker 1: And actually, on that note, thinking about the next half of the year, Doctor Asmina and I are actually going to be running a free webinar very very soon, all about stubborn weight, low energy and inflammation, and I would absolutely love to invite you along to that, so I will put the link in the show notes you can read more about what's in that session's a jamp one. It's a really really great session and we love opening that one up to everybody. Okay, well, enough about all mine news. Let's move over to our three great questions for today. Kicking off with Joe over Instagram has DMed me and she says, I have questions around protein and wanting to know how much protein to take within a day. I'm having protein supplements in the morning to uplift my quantity, but then also take a collagen protein as well.
Speaker 2: I have also been told to take.
Speaker 1: Protein after my strength session in the evening. Oh that's a lot of protein doses and protein powders by the sounds of it. All Right, Well, Joe, I think there's two parts of your question. Firstly, how much protein do you need each day? And then secondly does collagen count as protein?
Speaker 2: So let's start with the first part.
Speaker 1: How much protein look for most midlife women to keep things super easy, I would just recommend aiming for around one hundred grams of protein per day.
Speaker 2: It's just an easy, practical target.
Speaker 1: We're talking approximately third grams at your three main meals and maybe a little bit in one of your snacks. I just feel like we can all get our head around that. If you want to be more precise, you can grab a calculator and aim for about one and a half to two grams of protein per kilo of your ideal body weight. So, for example, if you're seventy kilos, one and a half grams of protein is around that one hundred grams per day. Okay, if you're a little bit more muscled, or you're like me and you're really focusing on building muscle, you might want to creep that up closer to two grams. So if you're seventy kilos, you're now getting closer to one hundred and forty grams needed per day. Just note, if you're more than ten kilos overweight, you're carrying extra body fat that's probably more than ten kilos. Then pick you an ideal weight, like if, for example, you weigh eighty kilos and you know that you're carrying ten kilos of body fat, then you might want to do these calculations based on seventy kilos. Okay, I hope that makes sense, But honestly, just stick to a hundred grams of protein a day. It's so doable and much easier to work out. But the reason that we need this amount is because muscle becomes harder to build and easier to lose as we age, as my DEXA scan is proof, especially when we go through that perimenopause and menopausal shift. So protein is also essential not just for building muscle, but for repairing muscle after exercise, for supporting bone health. It also keeps us full of for longer, and it helps us maintain that really robust, healthy metabolism that so many of us need in midlife and start to lose. And the reality is that most women don't accidentally just eat one hundred grams of protein a day. It really does take planning and that's why I am a big fan of using a quality protein shake to get you to that magic number. And the other reason is because the calorie cost of a protein shake is really low. So to get that thirty grams of protein, you know the calories you usually sit around that one hundred hundred and ten calories per serve. That's when you just add a scoop of powder in with water. And as my dexo scan example shows, if you are driving up your protein intake, you can accidentally have that calorie creep happen because you're probably having more dairy products, You're probably having foods that contain fat, maybe some more animal.
Speaker 2: Products as well.
Speaker 1: So that's why I am Joe a big fan of a protein shape. Do you need to have a protein shape twice a day? Look, unless you're training really hard, once a day should be fine. But let's talk about the collagen question, because that's a really important one, and I'm glad you brought this up. Collagen protein because it is a protein and wave protein are not the same thing, and they work differently in the body. Collagen, for example, is fantastic for skin health, joint health, tendons, ligaments, connective tissue, even gut health because the lighting of our gut is like our skin, and we lose thirty percent of our bodies collogen in the couple of years post menopause. So just like you see your skin get wrinkly, your gut does, and your connective tissue and your tendons and ligaments. That's why we see injuries go up post menopause as well. So I am a big fan of collagen for all those reasons I just mentioned, but I don't count it towards my main protein target. Because what collagen won't do is help protect muscle mass. Okay, it doesn't work that way, So weigh protein for example, or there are you know, different types of protein. But I'm a big fan of the dairy base so way based so way protein isolate WPI or way protein concentrate WPC is my preferred. But you can definitely get plant based protein as well. Just make sure it's a combination of say p and brown rice because then it's got the nine essential amino acids, which is what the way protein has. So if you are wanting to get to that one hundred grams of protein per day, don't count your collagen.
Speaker 2: Keep that separate.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you can definitely have a protein powder and a collagen. See them as two different things.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 1: I have a collagen in the afternoon. I use the Chief dark chocolate collagen.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I have it as a hot chocolate with my berries and my sometimes some dart chocolate covered nuts. Maybe that's why my body fat is crept up. So yes, and then look, you are correct in spreading out your protein doses across the day.
Speaker 2: But look, you don't.
Speaker 1: Need to have a protein powder after your evening strength training session, your meal, your dinner meal will be absolutely fine for that, So just maybe time it so you're eating dinner around an hour after you train, and that just triggers this important process which is called muscle protein synthesis. And we need to have good quality protein floating around in our system, and we need to have triggered some muscle stimulation. And we've got those two ingredients. This magical process called muscle protein synthesis kicks off, and then we go to bed and we build beautiful muscle while we sleep.
Speaker 2: So there you go. So I hope that helps you.
Speaker 1: And yes, I think if you do want to hit that one hundred grands a day a way, protein or plant based protein is the way.
Speaker 2: To go, just with water.
Speaker 1: Though, why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, we're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three point sixty to help you better understand what's going on inside your body so that you can take the targeted action needed. With a functional health approach plus testing, we go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with Doctyesmina, an incredible integrative GP, and together we will help you decode your body's c and answer questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed? Insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients? Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit V three sixty dot health or check out the show notes for more. Moving on to question number two, Amanda asks this question in a recent workshop. She says, how do we choose the most effective Amiga three supplement? How effective are they if they've been sitting on the shelves, How and when do we take them? Are they supposed to be refrigerated? Is there a shelf life once they're open? And how are they potent enough to measure effectiveness? That's a lot of questions in what Amanda, But lucky for you, I am obsessed with Amiga three's and I have actually just done a massive audit of forty Ameiga three products that are available to buy, and I have picked my top three.
Speaker 2: I've whittled it down.
Speaker 1: So Amanda is a very valued listener and also all my other beautiful listeners listening right now, I'm actually going to give you the gift of my cheat sheet that outlines these top three. So head on over to the show notes and there's a link there, and that is the three products and brands and doses and why I like them. So I'm not going to go through all the little intricacies of dosing in the brands and all the reasons right now. You can head over to the cheat sheet in your spare time and take a riad of that and decide which supplement is right for you. But I am going to talk you through Amiga threes and answer some of your questions here Amanda. So firstly, I just want to highlight why take Amiga threes And honestly, this is a supplement that I believe most of us should be taking. I will be taking this for the rest of my life. And look, unless you are consuming significant amounts of fatty fish most days of the week, you're circulating a Mega three fatty acids in your body are most likely deficient or at best insufficient. Amiga three fatty acids are literally built into the membranes of every cell in our body. They are so so important. They are like our cell structures. They help keep our cell membranes flexible and fluid, and they allow our cells to communicate efficiently and to function really properly.
Speaker 2: Like every cell.
Speaker 1: If you think of your cells a bit like a bubble, Amiga threes build the skin of that bubble. They keep it soft, they keep it flexible, so the cell can communicate, can absorb nutrients through that cell's membrane, and then the cell can do its job properly. So how does this look look? It supports everything from heart health, to brain health, to our eye health, to inflammation, and of course all of this adds up to healthy aging. So Amiga three is are one of the supplements that also have some of the strongest evidence behind them. So I actually believe that everyone should have their Amiga index test done. This is a really simple test that costs about sixty bucks. It's a finger prick, so they send a little kit to your house. You prick your finger a couple of drops of blood onto this little sheet. You post that off, and then a week or two later you get email to report with your Amiga Index results. And for optimal health, you want your Amiga three index to be between eight to twelve percent, and that's where the evidence suggests the greatest health benefits lie and the lowest disease risks, particularly around cuttingovascular disease, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases. So if you're sitting in that eight to twelve percent mark, you are doing so much to help prevent those diseases.
Speaker 2: Just as an.
Speaker 1: Aside, mine was three percent when I first got this done, and that's not surprising. Most people in the western world are pretty low. But the thing that surprised me was I eat fatty fish. At that point in time. I was having salmon a couple of times a week. You know, I'll have some tin salmon. So it wasn't like I wasn't eating any fatty fish.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: So I managed to get mine up to seven percent, but interestingly it stalled at seven and for a few months, even with supplementing, I wasn't able to get it high until I made some tweaks.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to tell you about those tweaks in a moment.
Speaker 1: So another thing, if you are super interested in this, you know the DO Health trial, which I have mentioned on this podcast a few times before, is one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: Studies to highlight how powerful.
Speaker 1: A mega threes are. It was one of the interventions used in this really powerful, robust, double blind, placebo controlled gold standard trial with thousands of participants over three years, and the results of this trial were a I'm going to get the percentages wrong. I'm sure it was either a sixty two percent I think it was a sixty two percent reduction in invasive cancers over the three years compared to the placebo group, thirty nine percent reduction in pre frailty, and a significant reduction in biological age. So if that's not as signed to get on the omega threes, I don't know what is okay. So, Amanda, onto your questions about the actual supplements. The slightly confusing but really interesting thing is that amega three isn't just one nutrient. It's actually a family of fatty acids, and the three main members of these is called Ala, EPA, and DHA. Now, Ala is found in plant foods like flax, seas cher seeds, walnuts, whereas the richest natural sources of EPA and DHA are what's found in the oily fish.
Speaker 2: It's also found in oilyfish.
Speaker 1: Some seafood and marine algae as well, which is actually where the fish get their omega three is from in the first place. So ala is important, but it's nowhere near as important as the EPA and the dha, and most of us are getting enough of the ala in our diet, so we kind of park that as one not to worry about. It's the EPA and the dha that have the really biggest effects on our health, so they're the real heroes here. And supplements will contain varying ratios of EPA and dha. So the most common supplements on the shelves are what we call epa leaning, meaning that they have a higher ratio of EPA to dha and that will generate slightly different results compared to the other kind, which is more dha leaning or a higher Dha to epa ratios. I hope I'm not losing you here, but let me just explain that a little bit more So, if you buy a supplement that's got a higher.
Speaker 2: Ratio of EPA to dha.
Speaker 1: Which is the really popular ones like most of them are this, they're the ones that are generally more focus on the short term improvements, so reducing inflammation supporting mood, cardiovascular health, lowering triglycerides. So if you've got high cholesterol, an EPA leaning supplement is the one for you. And in my cheat sheet, I've got one that is EPA dominant or EPA leaning. Okay, But DHA is actually the major structural fat in the brain and the retina in our eye, and it's particularly important for cognition, cognitive health, brain health, eye health, and longevity. So if your goal is more around longevity, disease prevention, and also raising you're a Mega three index like mine was, then actually it's the DHA leaning or a higher DHA to EPA ratio supplement that you want to be going for. The Other thing that's really interesting is that you know, one of the risks around taking Mega three supplement is people who might be on blood thinners or who might have some blood disorders, because one of the known side effects is a slight thinning of the blood and then you know, potential to bleed a bit more. But interestingly, the DHA leaning supplements are much less likely to cause any blood thinning or extra bleeding if you have one of those bleeding disorders. I've got quite low platelets, for example, so that's important for me. So straight away from me, I need a DHA and I want a more DHA leaning supplement because I'm trying to raise my a Mega three index. I am a little bit worried about thinning of blood and bleeding, not that I'm on any blood thinners, but that's why the ratio does make a difference. So you definitely want a supplement that contains both. But then you be the one to decide whether you're more focused on an EPA leaning or a DHA leaning. So the packet might say, you know, one capsule contains one gram of a Mega three fatty acids, but then underneath it will tell you within that one gram how many milligrams of DPA. But in that one gram, it will tell you how many milligrams of EPA and DHA are in that and then you can see which number is higher. So most recommendations are a thousand milligrams or one gram per day, which is one capsule. But I have actually found to reach the numbers of the DO Health trial, most of these supplements you need to be having two capsules a day. And you know, having tracked my own personal AMIGA three index, I have found that it needs to be two capsules, and in fact, because I do so much exercise, I will often up that to three capsules because my body must use it and need it more. And that's when I was starting to see my Amiga three index move again when I added that third capsule in, but certainly starting at two and then maybe having the test done and then you can decide if your number jumps up over three months, then you can drop it down to one capsule a day. Well, what else do we need to think about with these supplements? It's important to choose one that has been independently tested for purity for heavy metals and oxidation, ideally through a recognized third party certification program. So I really like one called IFOS, and there's another one called GOED Again.
Speaker 2: You know, I've ordered it.
Speaker 1: All of these top three that I recommend have that third party testing, which is really important because there are a lot of really crappy options out there, and the freshness matters, so they can oxidize over time. So you definitely don't want.
Speaker 2: To keep old bottles of these.
Speaker 1: You definitely want to use them by their use date, and I highly recommend keeping them in either the fridge or actually keeping them in the freezer. And I'll tell you why in just a moment. And if you smell any fishy like kind of rancid phishy smells before you take it, then don't have it.
Speaker 2: Throw it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when should you take it? Look, it's not a big deal when you take it. It's consistency matters far more than the exact time of the day. But what I will say is to prevent fishy burps, you're better off taking it right before you eat. So don't take it after you eat, because if you take it right before you eat, then the food kind of goes on top of it, and it's one of the first things to you know, keep on going down the hatch. Also, if you're worried about fishy burps, I suggest you keep them in the freezer and you freeze them and then you take them. And that I've found with members on my program, a lot of them that were worried about doing a fishy burp, they found that freezing the capsule really helped.
Speaker 2: So take it before your meal.
Speaker 1: Ideally the meal has a little bit of healthy fats in it, because that will help you absorb and digest those A Mega threes better as well. But like I say, it's the consistency, Like you really want to take them every day for three months to and if you're going to do your two Amiga index tests, you know, get the test before you start taking them, take them consistently for three months, retest and you'll get a really clear signal of how that supplement has helped you. My take home message is this, if you are going to spend money on Amiga three's, you really do want to buy a high quality product. You want to store it properly, you want to take it consistently, and remember that the goal is long term healthy aging. It's not about a quick fix. It's not like vitamin D or iron where in a few weeks time you're like, oh, I can feel my energy levels returning. This really is a long term preventative supplement. And yes, I will be taking it forever. And no I am not sponsored by any Amga three companies. Onto our final question, which is a dm over instagram from Rebecca. Is there such a thing as a natural GLP one or a supplement? I've seen products marketed as Nature's a zen peg. Oh my goodness, so have I. I might have even used that word, I think in a post recently, and I'm like, I won't be using that word again.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a really.
Speaker 1: Common question, and it makes sense because you know golp ones that we do produce them naturally in our body. But I'm going to say, Rebecca, the short answer is no, there is no such thing as nature's a zenpic or what I will say is there is currently no natural supplement that works like a prescriptive GLP one medication, such as a zenpig or munjaro.
Speaker 2: So yes, there are foods.
Speaker 1: Nutrients, and supplements that can stimulate your body to release a little bit more of its own GLP ones, but that's very different from what these medications do.
Speaker 2: So GLP one is a hormone.
Speaker 1: Your gut naturally releases after you eat, and it helps you to feel fuller, it slows stomach emptying, and it stimulates insulin release. So it's a really really important hormone for healthy eating. The problem is that your natural golp one hormone only lasts a few minutes, so an enzyme need to remember this, But an enzyme.
Speaker 2: Called DPP four rapidly breaks.
Speaker 1: Down your own natural golp one, so the effects of that lovely satiating feeling disappear quite quickly. The injectible medications, on the other hand, so you're a ZEMPITTYU majaro, these have been chemically modified so that they resist this enzyme breakdown and they continue activating GOLP one.
Speaker 2: Receptors for about a week.
Speaker 1: And so that's why you need to inject every week, but also why you only need to inject once a week and not at every meal. And that's probably one of the most magical things about golp ones and why they have been such a breakthrough. So, as you can imagine, Rebecca, a supplement might nudge your natural GOLP one up for a short period after a meal, but it certainly is not going to replicate this sustained appetite suppression and metabolic effects of these medications. So you might see supplements marketed as natural enpic or natural GLP one boosters, and at this stage there just is no good clinical evidence that any supplement produces anything close to the effect of prescriptive GOLP one drugs. But look, Rebecca, having said that, there are natural ways to optimize your own GLP one response, So.
Speaker 2: For example, protein.
Speaker 1: I feel like I am on a bit of a protein bandwagon today.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to be, but.
Speaker 1: Eating enough protein protein really does stimulate that fullness, that GLP one feeling, and I certainly have noticed that since I've been increasing my protein intake as well.
Speaker 2: If you then pair with.
Speaker 1: Your protein extra fiber, especially soluble fiber, then it's going to have a double whammy effect because you've got these two different foods that naturally stimulate your body's GOLP ones. And obviously the fiber takes a lot longer to digest, so you know, think about the big fibrous salad that you're eating or the rolled oats, which is your soluble fiber. So pairing fiber and protein is a great combo. Choosing minimally processed foods is also a great way to optimize your own GLP one response. Exercising regularly does it adequate sleep and also really optimal good gut health, all those boring foundational things. I wish I could give you some amazing magic fix, but I can't, So look, Rebecca, my advice is to be skeptical of any supplement claiming to be a natural GOLP one if it truly did work like a zenpic, we would have robust clinical trials showing weight losses of fifteen to twenty percent like we do on the golp ones, the medicated ones, and we just simply don't have those. And look, GOLP one medications can be an excellent tool for the right person, but I do see them as part of a broader health plan. They're not a substitute for good nutrition, for strength training, for healthy habits. So whether you're considering stuff adding a GLP one, or maybe you're on one and you're considering coming off one, there is a lot you can do to maximize the benefits and improve your chances of long term success. And if you're someone who's looking for more than just weight loss, you know, you're looking for more energy, more vitality, and you're hoping that these glp ones will give you that edge, then use this reduced appetite window as an opportunity to really build healthier habits that are going to last long after the medication stops. You know, otherwise, if you're not care for I've seen people on these GLP ones where the opposite can happen.
Speaker 2: We're actually instead of feeling more energetic.
Speaker 1: And healthier, they actually feel worse, but for some it can be a real life change and a life saver. So that's why I say, you've got to pair it with some really intentional lifestyle changes as well. So I hope that answers your question, Rebecca, I hope you found that interesting. Finally, as we really are halfway through the year and I have submitted my manuscript, I just had one of those very grateful moments to be so appreciative of being able to do what I absolutely love and having such a beautiful community of listeners and members in my program, and I just wanted to thank you for trusting me to be part of your health journey. My hope is that every episode of Healthy Her leaves you feeling a little bit more informed, a little bit more empowered, and a little bit more hopeful about what's possible for you and your health. So until next time, take good care of yourself and I will see you back in the booth very soon. Why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, we're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three sixty to help you better understand what's going on inside your body so that you can take the targeted action needed. With a functional health approach plus testing, we go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with Dottysmina, an incredible integrative GP and together we will help you decode your body's signals and answer questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed? Insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients. Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit V three sixty dot health or check out the show notes for more