Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style with.
Speaker 1: A boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable. Catching them up.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love.
Speaker 1: On today's episode of Where's your Head Out, we are catching up with Matt all the way from the city of London. Stay tuned. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Hello, Hey, thanks for having me on Where's Your Head At? I'm a guest on my own show.
Speaker 1: What's been going on a long time? No? See? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thank you good? What's what's been going on with you? How have you been?
Speaker 1: I've been good? Should we address the elephant in the room?
Speaker 2: Well? Who is he? Who is it that.
Speaker 1: We had a fight last night at like eleven PM at night?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I would to say that was a five. That's that was nothing compared to normal.
Speaker 1: What do you mean to normal? It's a full blown disagreement at eleven pm at night.
Speaker 2: When we were recording at eight thirty. Well, yeah, that's the thing as well. The time difference here gets me. So that wasn't your my night. That was literally that was what nine thirty in the morning. Here I reckon or something on ten thirty in the morning, So like I was, yeah, the time difference, he has been fucked. Like, I'm just like like, I don't know if it's in front or behind. So when we booked this in, I got my dates the wrong way around, so I thought it was like my Tuesday. So yeah, it's just been it's been difficult.
Speaker 1: Matt got his dates wrong, which is totally fine because the time difference is like super difficult to keep on top of. But I was like a cowcie you in the morning when we record, and he's like, I'm going to the Mulan Rouge and.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, yes, well I did go to the moon On rouge was amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: So I've only seen half the movie, so I don't know, I don't know the storyline, but like I love Lady Marma, like that's one of my favorite songs. So they sung that and then they like mixed together all these other songs like I love theater. You know that. I love the pageantry of it amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like super sexy like all of the girls when I saw it in Melbourne, they were all they all looked amazing, Like the vibes were huge, Like I was like revved up after seeing it.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that. And then they came out and they literally like full like dancing like what would you call that? Like blesque sort of way. And I was like, I was like, okay, I'm in the right place now. It's just good.
Speaker 1: Who did you see it?
Speaker 2: With my mum and my two sisters. So even Lara turned to me and she was like, fuck, is this getting me turned on? Or like the girls dancing and did she say that to you? Yeah? And I was like I'm like, I don't, I don't know. It's not getting me turned on.
Speaker 1: Week nudge nude.
Speaker 2: As I put the jacket over my lap.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've been hanging out with my uncle here. He's a real sicko with all those sort of jokes, so a lot of them have rubbed off on me. Now o.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, pray for me and where's your head out? Fam who are now going to have to deal?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll try reining in a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, how's how is London? What's been happening? You've been gone for like two and a half weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't realize how long it was going to be. So because of the whole colossal fuck around with the tickets, I really want to go into that story. We booked the wrong way around me and my sister, so we booked instead of Melbourne to London, London to Melbourne, and it was just a fuckery to change. Yeah, it took so long to change the flight, people being so annoying about it. So when we changed the dates, they actually extended the trip. So the trip's now longer by a couple of days. And it's been and it's definitely felt longer, like, but it's gone so quickly at the same time, so it's weird like it's gone really quickly, but it's felt long like we look back to the start and that feels like ages ago. By then it's gone quickly. It's just been heaped. So we've had like Halloween here then, do you know guy fawks right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember I'm like from the UK. That's like my favorite like festival, like you can explain to everyone like what it is.
Speaker 2: So it's on Lara's birthday. So for Lara's birthday, we went down to the local they do it in like every town and you go there and they have a massive bonfire for guy Fawks. So I don't know how many years ago, I'm not really good with history, but he tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament and they caught him on the fifth of November. So now to celebrate it, they like burn him like a scarecrow of him on top of a bombfire and do like a twenty minute fire fire work show. It just like it was amazing, It was really cool. That was cool. Yeah, and now we just now we're just into festive season. So we're going tomorrow having lunch Harold's yeah, big, yeah, Harolds, and we're doing a morning tea there should I say? And then we're doing Christmas lights so and then yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: What a great time of the year to go to the UK to be able to experience all of these like different festivals, and the UK does it so good as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they take Halloween like full seriously, so like Halloween decorations everywhere. I went to this pumpkin patch actually, so I went there and like, you pick your own pumpkins, and you have to book online, and so it was booked out. So I was like, oh, like, driver us anyway, it's five minutes away. We'll go there and we'll just we'll plead the idiotic like tourist card. So we go in and I'm like, I go out to the counter and as it's two girls working like taking tickets, and I'm like, I'm trying to suss out. I'm like, oh, which one seems like I can, like, you know, chat up better?
Speaker 1: I might looking at it and try to charmer and I'm like, yeah, trying.
Speaker 2: Charm here, And then one of them keeps staring at me, and I was like, I was like all right, well, so she automatically got my attention, so I started talking to her and then I say, hey, look, I haven't booked, like I just got off the plane two days ago. Can you can you let me and my family in? Like I'll pay you now. Like that's cool, And she's someone else I saw talking to her, and she gets like distracted. So I talked to the other girl and then she like like caps you on the shoulder and goes, sorry, I have to ask you this, and I'm like oh. And then she goes you're Matt from Love Is Right, and I'm like yeah, yeah, yeah i am. And then she ses, bring your family, you can all come in. Come, and you can come in for free and take all the pumpkins you want, all this sort of stuff like it was full amazing, and then they gave us like a wheelbarrow full of pumpkins for free. Cue Yeah, shout out to the pumpkin patch Intakeley. It did really well.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. Wow. Wait they I can't believe they know you in the UK. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I know. I didn't expect it. I was just like because I obviously you don't think about it like UK people watch it, but obviously over here it's like a religion to them. They love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, that was good. And then we got to shoot pumpkins and stuff. It was pretty fun and then I am carved, but my pumpkin lost on my vote on Instagram. All you guys should vote for mine and vot for my sisters.
Speaker 1: So so you did like a poll of whose pumpkins were better on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on Instagram, and the audience voted against mine.
Speaker 1: So how's jem She's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The obviously the time difference, like I've saying before, like you don't get any time to talk to it. You'd know this from when you came mere with Michael. What do you get like two hours in the morning? Sometimes if I sleep in, it's like an hour and a half, Like even like today because I was hungover and slept in, I reckon, you only get what like an hour to talk quite literally and then even like so now because it's twelve am here, it's what is it there?
Speaker 1: Right now? It is? Is it twelve am? Right now?
Speaker 2: It's twelve thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Are you exhausted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty I've been walking around London all day. I'm pretty. Yeah, it's all right though, I, like I said, I had a bit of a sleeping so I was hungover.
Speaker 1: So so right now it's eleven twenty five am in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see, so now it's okay, Like I can talk to another I wouldn't been i'd been in bed probably like what ten ten o'clock ten thirty, So like what's said thirty yea, it's two hours.
Speaker 1: Really, it honestly for me, feels like you've been gone for so long, like even like this is the first time we've even podcasted in three weeks. Like normally we speak on the phone every single day, and like I've given you your space while you've been away, because obviously you've been having lots of family time and like enjoying that. But like it's so weird, Like it's weird not having you call me every morning at eight am on the dot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's been it's weird not calling you every day. So like this is the first time we've properly actually caught up. We're always sending tiktoks and shit like that to each other, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we send each other tiktoks, but it's not the same. Actually, you joined my TikTok live. Oh my god, we haven't even spoken about this. I literally like was on the tarmac all day trying to get home from Adelaide because I went to Adelaide recently, as you know, from one of Michael's family member's funerals, which was really sad. Anyway, we tried to get home from Melbourne, and then I had a Christmas party, like a Christmas party in November, which is wild, and I actually got like pretty drunk, like I think I had like four or five wives, and I was like pretty lit. And then Michael was like downstairs collecting food and I was like, I've got a smart idea. Let's go live on TikTok. And then all of a sudden, I was live with you on TikTok. And then in the morning, I remember waking up. It was like you know that like anxiety when you wake up and you're like, what have I done? I had that feeling. I was like what did I say?
Speaker 2: So I was literally I'm not kidding you. I'm okay. I'm literally just woken up like ten minutes five minutes before I was going done that on the Instagram. I was like, I'm going to check TikTok. Yeah, and then it said something like it saw your life. And then I think it automatically sent you a request because we're friends on TikTok, so then you accepted me in and then it was like pending and I was like I was like, god, do I go on? And I was like she looks actually neat. She looks actually neat. Saving here, oh jump here. Yeah, no, you were fine. You didn't say anything too embarrassing. I remember, well anything embarrassing, I don't think like you had the tie. I remember the tire came and I got real hungry. I went down and had breaky. Looks good. No, I've been trying to do more tiktoks. While being here, I was joking with my sisters. I was like, I'm trying to find my niche Like I did one fit Jack, I did one raiding a coffee. Then like day trip vlogs, I'm like, I'm just going to do heaps of different ones and see which one takes.
Speaker 1: Off one.
Speaker 2: And then I'll go, I'll keep going with that one. I like I said two multiple times. I struggled TikTok. I just I like to get stuck in holes and watch them rather than make them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you consume the content rather than make the content.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I could do that for days literally, but making it I struggle.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is you're in London. You have so much content to like show people of what you're doing, so like, why not you might as well like give it, give it a crack.
Speaker 2: I made one dedicated to Big Ben. I was sitting on the train and I started editing it all the videos and I was like, fucking, I'll just upload it. So that's the worst thing that could happen. So tell me about your trip to Adelaid. Obviously it's a sad thing. Michael's grandma passed away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, It's been a really full, long couple of weeks because firstly, my dad went in for heart surgery and it's all he's all good, Yeah, it's all gone really well. But I mean on the day of the surgery, they were like, initially he was getting like three stemps in his heart, and then on the day of the surgery they're like, actually it's seven, and I was like, whoa, that feels like a lot.
Speaker 2: What exactly was it for?
Speaker 1: So basically they put stints into like the I order and then it like opens up the vein or something. I mean, don't like quote me on this, but like it just kind of helps with like the blood flow when like the veins start to get clogged up. I'm pretty sure. If I'm wrong and there's a doctor listening, I apologize, but that's what I took from what the doctor told me, don't.
Speaker 2: Worry you exit doctor still listening.
Speaker 1: I highly doubt it. I highly doubt it. But if he is listening, And that was a really bad description, I apologize, but yes, So I was like a bit like freaked out on the day of his heart surgery, like I'm not gonna lie. I was super anxious because obviously, like you know, we all love our parents, but I'm like the biggest daddy's girl, and like it was really scary, like knowing, like you know that he's going in for this like massive surgery. Like I mean, I wouldn't want to like have heart surgery or brain surgery. That's like my two that I'm you know, it's like freaky. But anyway, he came out, he looked amazing. He's doing really great. He's out of hospital and all it's going well. He's taking some time off work to recover. I think he's really badly bruised from like where they the incisions went in. But overall, like it was a successful surgery. So I'm super proud of him. I'm excited to spend Christmas with him. You know, we've started talking about like engagements and weddings, which he's excited about, so I mean it's all good.
Speaker 2: Well, cem recovery time for something like that, it would be wild.
Speaker 1: It's about four or five weeks, but like he can't fly until April, so he's on like a no flyban, so it's pretty serious. So yeah, that happened, and then unfortunately Michael's Yaya passed away, which was really sad. So we flew over to Adelaide shortly after my dad's heart surgery for the funeral, and then we came home and it's just been a full on time.
Speaker 2: So was he close with his with Izaia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very close. It's always like super sad. That was his last grandparent, but I mean she was ninety six. She had an amazing life and you know, she was the matriarchy to their family. So it was a really really sad, sad day. And I've met her a few times. She was super sweet. She was like she would always say to me, like, is Michael good to you? Is he a good boy? And I was like, yeah, yeah, he's great, he's amazing, and that made her really happy.
Speaker 2: Ninety six that's a massive inning.
Speaker 1: That's good, it's amazing, And like we actually went to Adelaide the week prior to that, and I actually got to like we got to tell her that we were engaged and showed her the ring and she was really happy. So you know, we're glad we got to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's mine because I was visiting my grandma in Woolster, Yeah, in the midlands of in England, and that's pretty much been the reason why we came out here because it was like my mom and my sister were coming, and then Lara and I were like, look, will come as well. It's going to be the last time we're all there. We'd like to, you know, see her, all of us. But before we got there, actually my mum was around her house and she's like, was like, cool, ambulance, call an ambulance. But something is in her intestines is wrong with her in testines it's got like all ulcers in it. So she's like in an exta extuciation pain and she's only like eighty six or something like you know what I mean. And then so we got to visit her, but it was in hospital, so it was pretty it was pretty grim saying goodbye to her. We knew obviously like this will be the last time we see her. So the goodbye was pretty emotional. We were all tearing up and yeah it was. It was pretty sad. But then she's she's known for talking like she would just ramble on about like sometimes you have to sit there and be like, nah, like has this person died or have I met him? And then she'll go both, and I'll be like like I don't need to know this information, like I don't know never meet it, Like I don't need to know that, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean at a box. So I think you've got it from her.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, yeah, yeah, exactly. And then so she goes there, we go, oh, now, and like you'll be out of hospital soon, you'll come visit us in Australia and maybe maybe you can get a boat over if you don't want to fly, And then she goes, oh no, no, no, no, I can't catch a boat. The last time I was on a boat. So it's not only a huge story about the boat. And we're all standing there like no, like like lost slate, you know what, in the moment was gone and everyone was like crying, And then she told this like funny story and it was nice. It was sweet. She's an absolute Yeah, she's a legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like when you're older, you just want to share your stories in life with like your grandkids as well. It's like pretty cute, Like I know that you went over there specifically to see her, so I'm glad that you did get to like spend that time because I feel like so many people don't get to say goodbye, especially when you like live in other countries. I mean, we're both from the UK, so we kind of like both know what it's like to be away from family and be like far away.
Speaker 2: Very grateful we got to see her those brief amount of times, and I'm just I hope she powers through this and hopefully she gets another six years. But look, I don't want her to live another six to ten years in pain, if you know what I mean, Like if you still got all this pain, I'd hate to see her like that. I know it sounds no bad.
Speaker 1: I'm totally about quality of life. Like quality of life is so important. There's no point in living to one hundred if the last like ten years of your life was hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, like in and out of hospital, Like I know, it's easy for us to say now like what twenty six, twenty seven, and thirty, like it's easy for us to be like, you know, when I'm older, But yeah, that's my opinion. To be honest, I would hate like I hated sen her in hospital or sore or you know what I mean, hooked up to everything sad.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, look I'm glad you got to say goodbye to your grandma. I have been doing some engagement party prep, so we're going to talk all about that next.
Speaker 2: So you're actually having one. Now we're gonna what's the plan. It's the plan of attack. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like I've kind of been like back and forth, like when do I have the wedding? When do I have the engagement party? Like my parents, Michael, We've all kind of been like chatting a lot more about it, and we've kind of like put a pat plan in play. So I think I might have an engagement party in feb So the plans to that have started. I've been like venue sourcing kind of like working out how many people I want there. Obviously you know that I want to have a small wedding, and I think we want to have the wedding in Greece. Not confirmed, but like it's heading in that direction, and I think that's going to be in twenty twenty four. So we'll do engagement party next year, wedding the year after.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool? Do you know you've just you haven't got the venue book, chat or anything. You're just looking at them. How many people do you reckon?
Speaker 1: I think fifty? Like I want to have a small wedding, so I don't really want to have anyone who's not going to be invited to the wedding at the engagement party, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So I thought you were going to do it the other way around. People will have like a big engagement party, so then they don't invite that, you know what I mean, to the wedding. Maybe, so then they cull it for the wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that mean inviting people just for the engagement party and they're like, fuck, where's my wedding invite? Did to get lost in the mail?
Speaker 2: Well you probably explain that to him and say, hey, I want to celebrate this with everyone, but obviously this is a destination wedding and I just want my closest friends and family there. So this is our way to celebrate it.
Speaker 1: Number one question on my lips? Are you going to be there?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you don't keep arguing with me, I think it's quite compulsory to be there. I'll be one of your bridesmaids.
Speaker 1: Do you know what people have actually asked you that, people like, is Matt going to be a bride'smaid? I was like, no, my cove your bridesmaid. You might have another role, but not a bridesmaid. I'll it you could, that's a possibility. I'll talk to the family and get back to you.
Speaker 2: And you know what Anna, actually it is going to I was going to say this before for me to go. I don't know how you went on the flights, but I struggled on the flight here, like I obviously a flud economy. I didn't fly business class.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I was lucky though that the flight was empty, so I got to lay down across a thing what me and my sister both did. But but I still struggled, and I turned to it. I said, I don't know if I'd be able to do this, like crammed in like my height and my size. Now, so if you want to get me to grease, there has to be some sort of offering, some sort of role as a bridesmaid, ring bearer.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to bribe you to come to my wedding. You should come out of free will. You should be like, I'm blessed to get an invite.
Speaker 2: I'm blessing the strict list of people, And here I am trying to say, what are you offering me?
Speaker 1: I know the audacity of you. What are you offering me?
Speaker 2: Your family friend that you've been family friends with for life are getting cut off the list, and I'm like, oh, you're going to give.
Speaker 1: Me something ridiculous. But as soon as you're back next week, we are going to get right back into our normal weekly episodes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we have the studio booked for the day I get off the plane, So that's how we are to give you episodes. I land at seven am and the studio is booked for I think it was a twelve. That's a temph booking notes, So don't hold me to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to see likes.
Speaker 1: So you get those times right. We don't want to end up in another argument.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, like I said, I struggled on the plane here, so God knows how I'm going to go on the way back, so if I if I fill up to it, I'll definitely do it. But yeah, that's so, that's how keen we are to get these episodes for you guys.
Speaker 1: Have I told you about my procedure that I'm getting done?
Speaker 2: What's it for? I know Lara's told me, so it might be you as well. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I'm getting a procedure done because remember I've been getting all those you t eyes and I couldn't get rid of them.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: I am basically going in and they're putting like a camera up my wiihole. It's called something, but I can't remember it off the top of my head right now. And because I only have public health insurance, not private, I have to do it awake.
Speaker 2: Are they going to? At least.
Speaker 1: So? They so they're gonna put a local anesthetic on it, and they're gonna like I'm the area And they were kind of like, oh, if you're worried about it, like we can like prescribe you xanax. I was like, fuck, give me everything. This is gonna be absolute torture, Like that would be classified as torture to me, Like if you think about like all the levels of torture you could put someone through. That to me feels like definitely up there in the top ten list of tortuous things to do to someone.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound nice like a cold camera because I'm thinking from a boy from a boy.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'm really I'm really not looking forward to it. When I told people on Instagram about this, everyone was like, oh my god, it's like the worst thing ever. Like I was like pissing up blood for like a week straight after I got it. So I'm like really nervous.
Speaker 2: When is this?
Speaker 1: So this is next Wednesday, So in a couple of weeks, we'll chat about it on the podcast. But fucked me. I'm like, I'm like already like pre traumatized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lara wanted to talk to you because she she got a uti on the plane here. I probably should be putting a business out there, but she hasn't been able to shake it since she's been here. So she was like, I Sho'll probably speak to Anna. Do you know that she read out the coffee flairs it up apparently?
Speaker 1: Yeah, coffee can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she's.
Speaker 1: Something that I'm not willing to give up. Yeah, I mean, there's lots of things that can flair it up, but yeah, having a UTI the whole time is not it that I feel bad for her, because it's you know, I feel like I'm the UTI queen at this point, and like the moment anyone gets a UTI, I have the most amount of sympathy for them, I'm like, oh my god, you poor thing, Like I totally empathize with you.
Speaker 2: She had it on the plane, and yeah, she looked like she was not in well, like she was not doing well, Like she was laying there and like she was like I kept having to get off, go to the toilet, drinking heaps of water. I felt so bad. I actually felt bad for it. I was like, I'm stroke, like, imagine how bad you're feeling right now on this plane ride.
Speaker 1: Oh god, she needs to get urals start and have them on her all times.
Speaker 2: She ran out the other day actually, so we had to quickly go to the pharmacy and get some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure you're make sure you're helping it with that, because it's not good.
Speaker 2: Obviously. I'm with my family, like we haven't spent this much time with each let's be really sick. I haven't spent more than what like three to four hours with my family at one time. Like, yeah, we catch up a lot with my family, but like for three and a half weeks just the four of us and my mom, my two sisters. Man, it's it's it's like our han it's coued off to us for fucking tolerating each other. That haven't been any massive arguments. There's obviously words, but like I don't know, like we all know each other, so like we know how to deal with each other, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, But like no arguments.
Speaker 2: There was one. There was one big one. I won't say exactly what happened, but Lara like cracked the ships because how did she say it? We insulted her? What did she I can't remember something we didn't we just like we didn't trust intelligence, Yeah, something like that, but like she said that we we should trust her more. She did something wrong and she said, we should trust you more. All this sort of stuff. So she got really annoyed at us. And then it's sort of snowball to where like she had the keys to the car that we're renting, so she and wouldn't give us the keys, and we were sitting in the car. She was outside like this, and we're like, just give us the key so we could leave, and she's like, no, everyone was drunk. It was a it was a birthday thing, so we were all a bit, you know, tipsy. Obviously my mum was driving, so she wasn't but like us three kids were, so we were just having fun with it.
Speaker 1: How have we had a fight? You haven't even had any other, like serious fights with your family. We're not even in the same country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Well we get through it, don't we we. I mean, you can tell that your messages afterwards are a bit of breath and I'm like, oh, it's what I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Don't even come at me with rough messages now. Your messages are so me. I was like, where is the apology here?
Speaker 2: You see I said sorry, and the message when I said I was running late.
Speaker 1: I did see that, and I appreciate that because I didn't have to ask for it for a sorry.
Speaker 2: I actually typed it up and then went back. If you look, you know, and you can tell that someone's edit today message and put something else because the first word sorry was in capitals and the next one was in capitals as well. I'm pretty sure or I might have fixed it, so you can tell it. I've gone back and put the sorry in.
Speaker 1: Ah. I learned, okaye learn Do you know what's funny? Whilst we were in this argument last night, I was like about to mess I was like, in the midst of messaging you being like, the least you could do is send us sorry, and then like before I could send it, you had been like sorry, da da da da. And then I was like, backsace sex sax.
Speaker 2: I'm for sure you did tell me to say sorry, didn't you? You still sent it.
Speaker 1: I think I had already said say sorry that you didn't say sorry. And then we had like spoken more and more and more like sour words towards each other, and then I was about to say it again, but then you did say sorry, so I was like, okay, I'm willing to forgive.
Speaker 2: Well just for everyone to everyone to hear. Obviously, my sisters had booked to mel On Roots and I got the dates wrong and I was like, we don't have an episode, and I'm like, well, there's nothing I can do. I can't cancel or push mool on roof back.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think we should. I don't think we should get into this because that's not what happened. Matt literally confirmed that we were doing this podcast, and then he was just like it was eleven thirty pm Melbourne time. We were booked in at eight thirty in the studio, like everyone's booked in to set all this up that we see that you guys see and then that's just like, sorry, can't come. I was like, well, there's people who were setting up, Like we can't just not go. We need to like make, you know, sort it out. And we did and we're here.
Speaker 2: We here, like we said we this time different. Thing is still like three weeks. I'm still trying to wrap my head around. It's probably not that hard, but like when you think in advance and you're trying to figure out your time and at our time and like, you know what I mean, that's it's a little bit difficult. You're like, wait, hang on, there's something you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also we actually had enough episodes like for the whole time that you were away, but then like it like takes you two days to get home or something. And anyway, m hmm, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Long story.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Christmas soon. What are we going to do for the podcast? For Christmas? I feel like we should like do something. Maybe we should like, you know, go to like the lights or I don't know, cut down Ristmas trees together. We should do something for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know me, I fucking love Christmas. It gets too literally the day after Spooky season and I'm I fucking I go all out. We we love Christmas, so you know, I'm down for whatever. Do you want to go get a Christmas tree with me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think we should do something for Christmas. Maybe we could even take some like where's your Head at people like with us to like Christmas tree. How fun would that be?
Speaker 2: That'd be really fun? And then where should we decorated it? In the studio or something?
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, maybe we can decorate at the studio. That would be kind of fun. I mean, we both love Christmas. It would be a shame to not do something.
Speaker 2: Well, we're definitely going to do a Christmas episode, so that's going to come out. We're definitely clear that. But yeah, I'm down for that. Let's let's organize it. So if you're not already on the Where's your Head Out? Facebook page, jump onto that and we'll organize something.
Speaker 1: On there then okay, well look it's very late at night in London, so we're gonna let you go and until next time, bye.
Speaker 2: Bye, see you guys. Thanks for having me on. Where's your Head as
Speaker 1: H