Speaker 1: Guys, welcome to Milestone Monday.
Speaker 2: Last time.
Speaker 3: It's just another Milestone Monday.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to your.
Speaker 4: Family and prays.
Speaker 5: You know what we really need to head down office works, grab a printer's start printing off some Milestone Monday certificates.
Speaker 6: Yeah, run deserves one. Yes, you've done something for the first time Melbourne. We're going to clap you in now.
Speaker 1: Did you do it over the weekend?
Speaker 6: Did you do it last night? Did you do it during the week and today's the first time we get to celebrate thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Laylor in Melbourne, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm actually Layla is my sister?
Speaker 6: Oh what's your name?
Speaker 4: Roccock?
Speaker 6: You or Layla? That did something? It was me? Okay, what did you do?
Speaker 1: Roco?
Speaker 4: I got start off on my basketball match for the first time?
Speaker 6: You got fouled off? Yes, well done? What did you push and shoved to? What did you do wrong?
Speaker 1: Brother? I want to do that.
Speaker 4: I'm in basketball. So the referees they watched one part of the game and they thought I was the one who started it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 6: So did you get unfairly?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Only one of them was me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird politics.
Speaker 5: At the kids basketball game on the weekend, someone on our team hurt themselves, right, so the dad's run out to carry the kid off. This is like under ten's basketball, right, carry.
Speaker 6: The kid off unable to walk off the court.
Speaker 5: Well, like he was injured. We want to keep the game going. So the dad quickly grabbed him, carried him off. The game keeps playing. Twenty minutes later, the kid runs back out right, No, no, no, the mum on the other team. The rules state if you're carried off, the player can't go back on.
Speaker 1: It's under ten.
Speaker 5: Debbie, you know what, pull your head in. It's not the NBL. Oh god, felt like the rule book at her.
Speaker 2: Did you give her the finger?
Speaker 1: Definitely? I was like Karen said, Damn Debbie or Carrot both.
Speaker 5: It was a middle name, Karen, Debbie.
Speaker 6: That's annoying.
Speaker 1: It's under ten injury.
Speaker 6: What does the carry off? Maybe?
Speaker 1: I'm with car I mean he was milk and.
Speaker 6: All right, let's go charmade and caram downs morning morning. How are you? What's your master? Monday? I went to the Cable Park, which is a water skiing park in bang Home, and I boarded for the How how the muscles to that, they're actually okay. I'm very surprised.
Speaker 5: Did you did you have a fosse start, because I've done that before and then you end up going face first into the water.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried to do the wakeboarding.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do that, but I could do the knee boarding.
Speaker 1: Quite degrading, isn't it. What are these.
Speaker 2: Lads?
Speaker 6: Yeah, under your arms? Did they hurt today from holding on? No?
Speaker 2: They're okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just the dignity, just the dignity.
Speaker 2: You can go to the member masters next to your chart.
Speaker 1: I don't think so r going over the jump board.
Speaker 6: The transition from knee boarding to wakeboarding is quite significant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scared, I would probably go skis in the middle. Oh yeah, work up to wake there. Have you done the cable part? Yeah, it's great fun.
Speaker 6: There was one that we used to go to his kids, like up near the Murray somewhere. We could have just gone out in the water, but for the ones that were too scared on the water, we went, oh yeah, we went out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, you want to do yeah, the one on the way to one on the way to Mornington.
Speaker 1: As a cracker, just.
Speaker 5: Got to be careful though, because if you go to circles day. Yeah, but if you've got to be careful, you don't start heading for the jump.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, the jumb Yeah cool.
Speaker 6: All right, let's go to Charlotte Morning.
Speaker 1: Hello, Charlotte Marster and Monday.
Speaker 3: What do you got so although you can, me and my friends organize the picnic like all by ourselves, and we all like cooked food, and it was like really.
Speaker 6: Cool, thirteen years old, Well done, Charlotte, burn the house down? What'd you cook on the barbie?
Speaker 3: I made a really nice SHIKUII board with like grapes and strawberries and passion food and some cheeses and ham and salami.
Speaker 6: Well done. Thirteen year olds are way cooler than I used to take a bag of twisties to my friends barb. I didn't know what chiku was quins pace.
Speaker 2: I love it. The Maggie beer one, Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: I just like Doritos and saltzer. So did you call it?
Speaker 2: No, not a seltzer?
Speaker 6: What did you call it?
Speaker 2: Doritos?
Speaker 1: And what sultzer? Seltzer?
Speaker 6: That's a drink salsa salt get out Sa Sa.
Speaker 1: Susa saltzer, drink Salsa.
Speaker 7: Seltzerzer Seltzer that's what I'm saying. No, that's the you're combining the two.
Speaker 6: I don't know. He might actually want a darto and a Seltzer. Yeah, do you talk about a drink or a dip? Selsa salsa salsa, not Seltzer.
Speaker 2: Sucer like he's in the dance Salsa dance.
Speaker 1: Named after Yeah. Yeah, you learned something new every day.
Speaker 7: Hey, thirteen times number in the old al Paso and old El pas they're.
Speaker 6: Doing welcome you, Welcome to the big wild world. Oh it's a nice place to be.
Speaker 1: No, I wonder every time I went to Monte Zoomers they brought me out a drink.
Speaker 6: So what's going on Montes Zoomers? Did we have them in Victoria?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We did, Yeah for a hot minute. Yeah they were thirteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 7: Hey, Cartier, Cartier, sorry, good morning, Good morning Monday.
Speaker 4: I rode my bike without falling off this time.
Speaker 1: Well done? How are you twenty three?
Speaker 3: But I'm only learning how to ride on thin wheels now.
Speaker 6: That's pretty so done.
Speaker 1: Did you how far did you.
Speaker 3: Write our thirty k stop?
Speaker 6: Thirty?
Speaker 5: So she's like four cycles. I thought she was cruised around the car park at Westfield and she's.
Speaker 6: Just taken her training wheels off and punched up. Jesus, well done, Cartier.
Speaker 3: That deserves a club.
Speaker 7: I've actually just received a voice note from my nephew. Who's listening. Can we play that?
Speaker 1: It's intense Monday Here.
Speaker 2: It is, Clinty.
Speaker 3: I went to two games of football and both of the teams won.
Speaker 7: Oh now that is a rare site, especially if you're a North Melbourne and a Melbourne support.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well Clinty, uncle, just Clinty, you'll do well.
Speaker 6: My partner Paul did something amazing too. What I text Jason, I was like, Jace, you're gonna be let's go.
Speaker 1: To a break.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what's what's happened?
Speaker 1: Have you got audio over?
Speaker 6: I've got audio of it.
Speaker 5: The amount of people I've told on the weekend what your partner did for the very first time as a grown man, to do this in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I had tears.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for Queenslander, it was a big deal.
Speaker 1: We'll go there next on over.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 6: Follow them on the socials,